Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2009, 05:09 PM   #76
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
Male Abra
Level 1
Biography: One of my three original Pokemon, Abra competed in the Pokemon League seven years ago and earned itself a respectable record. After my disappearence, he decided to embark on a journey of enlightenment, and booked passage on a starship headed for parts unknown. This starship happened to be called Luxion, and was the first Terran ship to be attacked by a species of galactic aliens known as the space monsters. Abra was able to teleport off of the vessel, but remained trapped on a distant, alien world. Barely able to survive in such nutrient poor regions of space, Abra traveled from planet to planet through imprecise teleportation jumps, slaying all manner of Zonder, Protoss, and Zerg that crossed his path. In time, he evolved into a Kadabra and then Alakazam, achieving the state of Bodhi and unlocking his true mental potential.

Alakazam rejoined the United Earth Directorate defense fleet, flying alongside the Earth flagship Eltreum in a smaller battlecruiser named Balankanche. From there, Alakazam used his incredile psychic powers to aid humanity's efforts to eradicate the space monsters. However, during the detonation of Buster Machine 3 (also known as the 'black hole bomb') a malfunction occurred on the battlecruiser, and its warp start went into overdrive. Alakazam used his abilities to keep the ship from breaking apart under the stress of warp space, but the ship continued to accelerate until it hit a singularity point, after which it was obliterated.

Alakazam awoke on a distant moon, now an Abra once more. Without his expanded intelligence, Abra had lost his state of Bodhi, but still maintained a fraction of his cosmic power, which had protected him from the harshness of space.

Signature Technique: Chromium Rule (Ghost/Psychic)
A powerful psychic technique developed as a counter to the virtually invincible space monsters, it is an extension of a light-manipulating psychic technique "Ripple" called the "Ghost Ripple" or more commonly, a "Stand". Abra's Stand is a physical manifestation of his psyche through mental energy, and takes the form of a Machop wearing a steel-grey Japanese jimbei. When activated, "Chromium Rule" fights on Abra's behalf, and is capable of using all of Machop's physical moves at an increased level of speed and power (20%). Abra is unable to use any psychic type moves while the Stand is in active form because manifesting it requires significant mental concentration, and he must also expend psychic energy equivalent to Confusion to summon his Stand before it can take action. All moves used by the Stand count in the battle order as moves used by Abra, so no more than a three-move combo is possible between User and Stand. Attacks used through Chromium Rule take the equivalent energy as if being used by a real Machop. Chromium Rule appears automatically to execute its attack whenever a Machop-only physical move is declared, and vanishes immediately afterward unless ordered to use two or three techniques in a single round.

Chromium Rule has several physical properties of Ghost Pokemon. While "inactive", the Stand hovers around (or super-imposes over) Abra in an ethereal form, but it is also invisible to all Pokemon except those capable of psychic power or those using a detection technique. It can do nothing in this state, but also requires no maintenance energy. In "active" form, the Stand rapidly becomes solid and is capable of using its attacks. Movement in the physical state for Chromium Rule is limited to a maximum three metre radius away from Abra, while in the ethereal form it cannot move more than a single meter away in any direction. Full manifestation takes a full second, and in the process of manifesting Chromium Rule can move to any point in the three meter circle at the level of Extremespeed. It is completely visible to all Pokemon in physical form. No energy is needed to dissolve Chromium Rule, which once unsummoned will always return to Abra's side.

Because Chromium Rule is an extension of Abra's mind, all simulated damage dealt to it is transmitted to Abra as real damage. The Stand autonomously tries to avoid attacks, but since it is limited to a one meter bubble around Abra it is frequently hit. When Chromium Rule is in ethereal form Abra is dealt 1.5x damage (like a Ghost Pokemon) if the Stand alone is hit by a special move (30%) and a total of 2.5x damage if both Stand and Pokemon are hit (15%). This damage rates increases if Chromium Rule can be seen while ethereal, but skyrockets with area affecting attacks like Thunder. Although the Stand is unaffected by mind-targetting psychic type moves in any state, it retains a fighting type's weaknesses to flying and psychic in the physical form. These weaknesses are also brought over to its ethereal form, but in this state Chromium Rule is immune to the non-physical flying type moves.
Muyo: It's way too much like a summon. Good read though. Rejected
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 12:45 PM.
Old 06-18-2009, 09:49 AM   #77
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
Adding a few sigs :'D

Zorro - Genderless Bronzor, lvl 1

Zorro loves Zorro. Especially his hat. He loves a lot of hats especially - The Lombre one is very funky. This intense love for hats made him act a bit like the Lombre hats does.

Special Training: Rain Hat

When in rain, Zorro gains minor health and energy every round, equalient to what's zapped from a Leech Seed. (Water helps with oxidation, according to DD <3) He don't like sun, of course, and can't use sunny day.
Muyo: No items. Rejected

Frodo Bagons - Male Bagon, lvl 1

He is the keeper of the ring. He sneaks around, never being more aggressive than necessary. He protects it from the dirty hands who wants it. He keeps the greasy bling-loving magpies away with his special move. He is the ring keeper.

Special attack - Thorehead of Funder (Electric)

Basically a Skull Bash (in terms of damage, charging time, energy usage etc) with Electric energy. Can be used twice per battle. His lack of aggression have made him unable to perform the move Trash.
Muyo: Approved

Hermione - Female Vulpix, lvl 1

This lil' fox is a big Hermione fan. She have tried to learn a lot of those spells from the books, but apparantly she didn't have the required power. She learned one thing, however, which is pretty close. She's very proud of it and gave it a very pompous name.

Special Attack - Eatorus Dreemus Omnomnomus (Psychic)

Hermione uses the energy of a Dream Eater to drain the same amount of energy a Dream Eater does, and to do same amount of damage Dream Eater does. Can only be used on sleeping 'mons. Can be used twice per battle.

Jaco Pastorious, Male Scyther, Lvl 1

Jaco Pastorius is a Scyther who grew up in the same jungle as Tarzan the Totodile (however, back then he was only called Jacob or Jake). He won the Two Jungles; One Cup tournament many times with his buddy Ambipom, but one day he felt like "Argh, this jungle doesn't really sport the most fun things available - Wake up, walk around, take a swim, eat, walk around, siesta, dinner, party. Repeat. Argh."

And he went off. After a farewell to Ambipom, he took his stuff and started to search for new things. Fun things. But he didn't find any fun things. He searched for a whole twelve years but didn't find anything, and this made him really depressed. Together with a sad "Argh", he went into a club for a beer. He didn't even notice the sign that said "Weather Report - Live tonight" on the door. In he went.

And he was met by the most wonderful jazzy tunes ever heard. "Oh god", he thought, "this is what I should do with my life". After the show, he went backstage and had a chat with the bassist of the group. "Hola", Jake said, displaying his spanish knowledge. "You guys really put on quite the show tonight, no?" The bassist, who hadn't noticed the bug before just now, looked really scared. What on earth was this, a green big thing with friggin swords!? The bassplayer ran out of the room immidiately, screaming for his dear life.

Jake was sad. He just wanted to have a little chat. But now - the one person he loved didn't understand him. "Hm, he didn't even take his bass with him", Jacob noticed. "It wouldn't be that good if just rottened away here. I think I'll take it."

So, Jacob took the base guitar with him. Even though he realized that he wouldn't be able to play it without fingers, he kept it with him all the time. He looked up the name on Weather Reports base player - "Jaco Pastorious". The name was so similar to his own that it wasn't even funny, and he decided to call himself Jaco Pastorious too.

Jaco will always be a true jazz lover, and although he can enjoy other kinds of music too, he really dislikes rock. This hatred has even made him somewhat resistent to the awful noise.

Special training: Similar names on not so similar stuff

Thanks to his hatred against rock music, Jaco Pastorious is now only 3x weak against Rock attacks. However, he now takes 0.5x damage from Grass attacks, instead of 0.25x.
-

And some tweakings to old sigs:

Elk - Male Elekid, lvl 1

Elk is, like, my Pikachu. Not because of it's typing (even though the typing DOES match with Pikapika), because he is the first ever to join mah squad. Like Gary's Eevee in Pokemon Yellow. Because of this, Elk is awesome. He might be a big muncher who likes food, but he has some serious volts behind his belly. Yah. We all love E to Tha K - Elk.

Special Training: Globe

Elk's roundness has given him the power to use Rollout. He also sports a 15% more powerful Rolling Kick. However, we live in a superficial world... Elk can't use Attract or Captivate anymore.

Eclipse - Female Gligar, lvl 1

Eclipse has hanged around with me since about ten years ago, when I was really young and didn't know how to battle proberly. I also thought it was kinda lame that she couldn't evolve into some kickass killer-scorp. However, just recently it appeared that others of the same kind have started doing that, so me and Eclipse decided that maybe we should battle out a bit to make her look get the cool look.

Special Training: Haxphail

When Eclipse found out how other Gligars evolved into Gliscors, she made a plan - Let's be HaXx0rs! She bought an AR on eBay... However, the cheating device was old, and the only thing affected from the haxattempt was Eclipse's claws, which are now Gliscor-sized and Gliscor-looking. Every claw attack will inflict 1.3x the normal damage, and require 1.2x the normal energy.
-

And another sig

Tarzan, female Totodile, level 1

I aim to beat Torky the Torkoal with this one. Which I won't. But I will try.

CHAPTER 1 - The Swamp

Tarzan had been living in a jungle for almost SEVENTYNINE YEARS :O So, she might be old, but Totodile can get extremely old without losing their speed and power and stuff. Betcha didn't know woho! *sings system of a down songs*

Anyway. This very jungle had a giant swamp which was scary yet amusing. Scary since lots of scary monsters lived there (like lots of Feraligatr and, err, Caterpie) but amusing since Tarzan could splash around as she wanted. She didn't care about getting dirty, and sometimes she even happened to swallow some of the swampy mud. That wasn't very tasty, but she loved the swamp too much to care about swallowing mud every now and then. However, some of the mud didn't leave the, err, natural way, and is still in her body.

CHAPTER 2 - The Fighter

The king of the jungle, Ambipom, was a great king. He never made bad decisions and every jungle citizen really liked him. The yearly "Two Jungles, One Cup" tournament between this place and the other Jungle in town was really liked by both... jungles. Hm.

The rules were simple - Each of the two jungle leaders picked three fighters to fight with against the other jungle. Last Pokemon Standing wins. Ambipom's team had a long winning streak - mainly because of their fierce Scyther, Jaco Pastorious, who could club down anyone. However, this time around, Jaco had made an everlasting post in the TA so to say - he had left for more jazzy things. Ambipom's replacement for him was very unexpected by the whole jungle - Tarzan.

"Tarzan? Who the heck is that?" the junglemen and women asked. "Urh, never heard the name before" was the usual answer. However, a scary Caterpie happened to know something; "Isn't that the young, muddy croco who's always hanging out at the swamp?"

Well said, Caterpie. Tarzan, who had just reached the age of 16, was chosen to battle together with Ambipom and the big boyos.

[predictable conclusion]

And how she did it. Right after the starting bell rang, she rushed over to the opponents team and knocked them all out;

A speedy Dodrio was swiftly taken down by two powerful Slashes.

A furious Cacturne fell at once for a well-placed Ice Beam.

A sneaky Kecleon, hiding in a tree, was beat by a Crunch to the head. Sry Jeri

The only one left to take down now was the leader for the other Jungle, a BIG Hippowdon. Intimidating, it opened it's big mouth, ready to chomp down on the poor croc. And...

*enter Tarzan's head* Holy crap, that's one huge mouth. Needs a bit of toothbrushinhg though. *leave Tarzan's head*

That's one cocky newbie. Oh well, it ain't braggin' if you can't back it up, Tarzan may have thought, and unleashed a WICKED Hydro Pump right into the poor 'Powdon's gaping mouth. Ring the bell, ring the bell!

[/predictable conclusion]

After this demonstration of power, Tarzan got known and respected in the whole country. For the sake of fairness, she even got banned from the TJ;OC.

CHAPTER 3 - The Shock

The strong Tarzan, now in the respectable age of 33, had been chilling out in the jungle for 33 years. Obvious? Maybe. Anyway. She felt like "Maaaan, 33 years is a very long time. I've been here for way too long already. It's time to go somewhere else." And go somewhere else, she did. After a harsh trip trough a desert where she Water Gunned a whole lot of Sandshrew into oblivion, she finally arrived to her goal - the ocean. When she saw it, she was like "OH THIS IS THE BEST THING EVER THERE'S WATER EVERYWHERE AND NOT A JUNGLE TREE IN SIGHT" and she rushed into the ocean with amazing speed.

She splashed around, enjoying herself, for maybe... two seconds. And then. A strange yellow glow in the water. "Hm!", Tarzan thought, "What is that? Needs some exploring". She swimmed out to the yellow blob...

PAIN. PAIN IN AMAZING AMOUNTS.

The Lanturn completely grilled poor Tarzan with a Thunderbolt. She had never been beaten before. And now OHKO'd!? Tarzan was ashamed and returned to the jungle, obsessed to find a way to beat the crap out of the electric basterds.

CHAPTER 4 - The Hippo

Upon her 50-years-anniversary, Tarzan had a huge party with all the jungle folks. Elixir the Duskull was the evening's main event, singing his amazing songs which made the party one of the best ever. E-Psych, the travelling Ralts, got the job as a bartender. He made some fine drinks.

Anyway. At around 22:30, Tarzan left the building and went out for a smoke. Aaand guess who showed up. Hippowdon. "Howdy", it said. "Well, howdy yourself", Tarzan replied, a bit suspicious though also rather dizzy from E-Psych's mixtures. "What brings you here, mate?" she continued.

The Hippo smiled with his big chompy mouth. "Just around to give you my best wishes and congratulations. I must say, in these 34 years, I have never recieved such a beatdown that you gave me."

Tarzan smiled a bit, still dizzy. The Hippo continued; "Have you ever lost a battle?"

Tarzan looked towards the hippo. What kind of question is that?

"Well... *hick* Only once. *burp* Against a friggin' electric... something." Tarzan had to sit down - What had that sneaky Ralts put in these drinks?

The Hippowdon glanced at her. "Electric, you say? Funny. I beat those guys without breaking a sweat." He looked around. "You know what, Tarzan - let me help you out. The next time you see one of those shocky things, you'll kick their butts." Tarzan, now feeling more dizzy than ever, tried to reply. "Oh... but... Cool... How?" but before she got an answer, she collapsed down on the jungle lawn. She caught a glimpse of white light from the hippo before fainting, however, but she thought it was because of the drinks.

CHAPTER 5 - The Mud

The party went on without anyone noticing this strange event and Tarzan wasn't found before the next morning. A healthy Manectric saw her sleeping in a bush, woke her up, and asked what she did there. Tarzan told her the story about the Hippo and the drinks.

The Manectric looked a bit "Eh?", and stated "you know, that Hippowdon left these areas like fifteen years ago. It was reported he was killed in a snowstorm too. You can't have met him."

Tarzan looked confused. "But..." before she could continue her sentence, she puked out a large ball of mud and sand on the electric dog-thingy, knocking him out immidiately. Tarzan was even more confused now. However, she realized this could be useful. But how did she get that ability?

Special Training: Spirit of Hippowdon

Due to the swampy baths and the Hippowdon incident, Tarzan can now use Mud Shot for 120% of the normal energy cost. Can be used three times per battle. However, she cannot use Headbutt (the pain in the head recalls pictures of the Lanturn) or Thrash anymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
MetagroĂź: Male Beldum
MetagroĂź is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled MetagroĂź' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, MetagroĂź sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon MetagroĂź' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, MetagroĂź has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.

Last edited by iAmDewgong; 07-15-2009 at 11:01 AM. Reason: All posts in one
Old 06-19-2009, 11:51 AM   #78
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
extending teh limits (hopefully)

*Mirror*-Magneton- Lv.3 (Genderless)

Bio- When I caught Magnemite, he was living in a mirror shop.... constantly. After I caught him, I noticed that his body was strangely shiny, and certain attacks had done less damage, and had even been repelled by his shininess. for this, he in turn is literally in love with himself, and has absorbed a "I'm perfect and you must look at me at all times" and doesn't like for any type of dirt or anything else to get on his body. Naturally, this had caused him a need to be able to wash...constantly, and for some reason, he can use Water Pulse. Also that is strange, it appears that he is actually covered in a mirror like coating. But like a mirror, it appears that he breaks much easier than before. However, with constant training and battles, Magneton is able to work wonders with his new evolution... and somewhat broke his phobia of dirt.

Special Training- I'm so shiny, you must love me!!!
Apparently, Magnemite is made out of a certain type of mirror, increasing his special defense by 25% However, this has led to his taking 15% more damage from Physical attacks. Also due to his paranoia about dirt and other dirty things, he has learned how to use Water Pulse and Bubblebeam. Unfortenately, it appears that he has somewhat broken his fear of dirt, and allows himself to use these moves... but they take up 25% more energy than normal, and he's forgotten how to use Substitute instead, sending all of them to deal with the dirt or something, i don't know.
Muyo: Rejected

Sig moves, Sig moves, yay!!!

anyway, two more get the treatment.

Lunatone (Genderless) Lv.3

Bio: Lunatone had simply lived in a cave alone, by itself. It had gained strange powers and other things, but due to his peaceful nature was unwilling to go to such lengths to destroy his opponets. However, that all changed when he was captured by myself. Though I promised him that I would not use him for battle, I eventually had to break that promise when i fought a far superior opponet. with Lunatone being my final hope, he fought brilliantly, before he was strapped to the ground from a Leech Seed and Solarbeamed into unconciousness. What angered him the most when he woke up was the fact that he and his opponet had been completely asleep, and he was angered. He knew that sleeping was his nemisis, and he wanted to make his opponets suffer. So he trained and trained until he managed to create something so terrible that it would prevent anything from removing their focus from mere battling.

Signature Move: Everlasting Torment (Psychic)

Lunatone has trained himself through this attack, sending psychic waves from his body to ruin his opponets. When it is activated he forces his opponet to pay full attention to them by ruining them while they try to change. If the target's mood changes from where it was at the beginning of the round whether it be asleep, angered,confused,attracted, or attempt to get into a trance (Calm Mind, Meditate, Swords Dance, Bide, ect.) or in a trance of any sort, he uses these waves to get inside their heads, where they generally cause a loss of concentration, which prevents them from gaining any stat boosts when they are attempting to do so, as the headache ruins their concentration. If the opponet is angered, these waves simply increase their anger, creating a powerful wave that creates a powerful, painful headache that over time will get worse and worse until they are fully unwilling to listen to anything, other than to attack Lunatone. If the pokemon is for some reason in love, the wave increases that lust for the said pokemon until they are so overcome they are fully unwilling to attack anyone or thing associated with it. Finally, if the pokemon is Confused, the attack simply has a psychadellic effect, increasing the strength of the confusion, and causing the pokemon to be under the effects of a stronger confusion (for example, mild confusion would be twice as strong as normal). Should the pokemon be asleep, then the effects change. Unless Lunatone was responsible for the sleep, then it does not happen, other than Hypnotic waves, all forms of sleep is barred from any pokemon that is not a Psychic typed pokemon. Meanwhile, should Lunatone be the one to be placed to sleep, these waves protect him from any means of attacking his dreams (namely dream eater, nightmare, energy sapping moves do not steal energy, or if they manage to, they only take half of the normal amount. Meanwhile, other pokemon that are asleep appear to sleep harder than normal, their hearing impaired by these waves. in other words it makes it harder for them to hear commands while sleep. Lunatone expends energy equal to a Confusion per round for these waves, and this can be turned on/off , equalling 1 move.

tl;dr version
Lunatone simply fires invisible waves at all times that disrupt the other pokemon based on emotions. in terms of attraction, anger and confusion, it at first exposure doubles the strength of the affliction, and over time it increases in strength, similarly to toxic (1/32th of strength per turn) until the pokemon is knocked out of that state. Meanwhile, these waves make it more difficult to stat boost, forcing the pokemon other than Lunatone and its allies to spend 125% more energy to use boosting moves due to the need of more concentration. and any sleep that is sucessful is twice as strong and the waves cause pokemon to be unable to hear orders as well as usual. It takes a confusion's worth of energy per turn from Lunatone to inact, and it takes 1 move to either turn it on or turn it off.

Metang (Genderless) Lv.3

Bio: Metang simply liked molten metal, it was a good sauna area, it was fun to build things out of it, using its Psychic abilities, and it simply was the only thing that was immensely hot that did not hurt him that badly. Eventually, he loved it so much that he became able to form it at will, i don't know if it came from eating or soaking in it or what, but he found its attacking capabilites simply from the effects of everything else that touched it... namely how they collapsed in pain when the liquid exploded on them...

Signature Move: Liquid Steel (Steel)

Metang simply creates an orb of well, melted steel with the limited energy he owns of fire, grass and other heat based energies. He can either quick charge it, with energy and damage equalling to a Quick Charge Shadow Ball, or Full Charge it, with energy/damage equal to a Fire Blast. What this move does is once it impacts, it explodes, and the molten steel splatters onto the area, burning whatever it touches, then hardens, reducing speed. While the melted steel, is well, extremely hot melted steel, the attack only has about a 15% chance of burning the opponet, unless it hits in a vital area.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 01:14 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 06:05 PM   #79
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Reworking some sigs. Yeah.

Mithros, Level 1 Female Venonat
Bio: Mithros was born in a mountain area thick in spiritual and psychic energy. As such, her kind have grown more closely related to that of psychics. Mithros herself is rather calm and collected, if not a bit excentric as well.
Special Mutation: Psychic Tuning
With the passing of generations, Mithro's breed has become more attuned to that of psychics than normal. As such, Mithros is now considered to have as much psychic energy as a regular psychic type would and has now access to the moves Calm Mind and Future Sight. However, this new attribute has opened up new, previously non-existant weaknesses. As such, Mithros now takes 50% more damage from ghost and dark moves.

Gotoh, Level 2 Male Croconaw
Bio: Big and burly, but as simple minded as a Bidoof. While his intellectual capacity to reason is close to zero, Gotoh has the heart, the guts and the jaws. Not much is known about Gotoh's past. He was found by Valgaav all beaten up in a nearby river. His life was spared, words were exhanged and, ever since, a unique relationhip was developed. To Gotoh, he is Valgaav's bodyguard and caretaker. To Valgaav, Gotoh's his own personal slave, a status that puts him right below his feet, but above the rest of the mob.
Special Training: Buff Physique
Serving as Valgaav's shield, Gotoh has trained his body extensively to take as much punishment as possible and to relinquish back the same amount of pain. As a result of his labor, Gotoh's attack and defense are increased by 10% and he is now able to Bulk Up. However, his extremly bulky build has rendered him unable to Dragon Dance, Double Team, Agility or Aerial Ace, as well as making his muscles 10% more vulnerable to the effects of paralysis.

::FB::WF::

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 01:20 PM.
Old 06-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #80
Mr. XXXXXXXX
Uncooperative Artist

Adhesive(Grimer)M Lvl.1
Bio: Satin's younger brother. He went in exile and return recently, and his training resulted in his unique move.
Sig: Ewww...(PO)
Adhesive Learned how to produce vomit. His vomit is sticky on dry objects. When ordered to use Eww..., he will vomit a sludge-like liquid which starts to thicken upon contact. It dries in about 10-15 seconds and reduces the victims mobility(to refs discretion). It has a 10% chance to poison or confuse due to the fumes. Energy use is that of sludge x1.5, attack equal to sludge x.95, and he forgets the original Sludge move. Can only be used twice per match.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 02:10 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 06:50 AM   #81
SP-Eevee
Soul Badge

Send a message via MSN to SP-Eevee
(Tweaked it so it doesn't involve the actual item itself.)

[Chirin] [M] [Ampharos] (Level Three)
Bio
Chirin has always been a curious Mareep, he always tends to stray away from the group and do his own thing in his own little world. In battle he is very arrogant and won't take no for an anwser in any situation. This gained him the position of Claus' rival almost instantly, the two tend to fight at any given moment. The one thing that defines his name however is the small bell hanging around his neck. A precious trinket that Chirin has always carried around since capture tied around his neck. Though loss of this bell has caused great distress to him during his time as a Mareep.
Signature Move
Melancholy Of The Ringing Bell - Chirin's bell was always a burden, especially as a small Mareep - it would always reveal his location. The small sheep-like Pokemon certainly didn't like this homing device round his neck but it was always too precious to take off, even if it did prevent him from his daily dose of reckless adventuring. Sadly the bell itself was lost in an accident before capture, memories of the bell's use still lingers to when he would use it to run an electrical current through it to produce a high enough frequency to make a potent attack of it. However, with this memory in mind the sheep has managed to find a way to produce this sound without the use of the bell but rather his own vocal chords. Of course, this still involved the running of electricity near such a vital 'organ' so to speak but with regulation and a slightly higher knowledge of the workings of sound waves he has managed to pull it off. This has allowed him to use an attack with a similar frequency as Hyper Voice. Though not as loud as the attack his voice produces a high enough frequency to damage all who hear it the same amount as a Hyper Voice would with a x2 multiplier. However, the sound is restricted to be used only on Pokemon with sensitive hearing making it far less potent than it may first appear. Energy use for this move is x1.5 a Hyper Voice and can only be used once per battle due to the risk it involves on Chirin's vocal chords, keeping it to one use per battle allows for careful regulation of the attack itself.

(Also these contain tweaks in percentages only to see if I can reduce them a bit, probably not but worth a try)

[Pokey] [NG] [Metang] (Level Three)
Bio
Pokey is hands down one of the most selfish bratty Pokemon you'll ever meet. He won't do anything unless it yields a massive benifit to himself. Not to mention he is extremely manipulative and normally hides behind other more powerful Pokemon to back him up. Ironically it usually works. The majority of the team despise him apart from two. Miss Marshmallow, who follows and picks after him like a maid and Claus who has fallen for his tricks.
Special Training
Manipulative Means - By nature Pokey is self-centered and never to be trusted and most Pokemon know to avoid him. Of course he has found ways around this by picking up a few techniques. Pokey can now use the moves Taunt, Torment, Swagger, Faint Attack and Fake Tears, all means of annoying and manipulating his opponent, even lulling them into a false sense of security. All of which take x1.5 energy and yield a 10% chance of failing completely which will disgruntle him for the remainder of the round thus making him less focused on task and more likely to ignore orders similar to the effects of Swagger without the attack boost. He is also limited to one means of insulting/manipulating per battle, meaning, if he uses Taunt/Torment/Swagger, he may not use either Faint Attack/Fake Tears in the same battle. The reverse being also true. In addition, Fake Tears has an added 10% chance of failing due to the fact Pokey is inorganic and thus cannot cry making his little charade less convincing at times.

[Angie] [F] [Shieldon] (Level Two)
Bio
Angie is very much a one track mind kinda girl, when she finds something she wants she'll go after it no matter what. She's very much short sighted and narrow minded in her goals and will stop at nothing to reach them. Being very stubborn like most of my team she is also easily irritated, especially when around Fuel, even though, we all know she loves potatoe shaped Pokemon...
Signature Move
The Sign Of A One Tracked Mind - As stated Angie is very-much a one track railway line in a sense when she starts something she is going to finish it the way she started, especially not with interferance from others. She also has an affinity for power, as such she has managed to learn the moves Nasty Plot and Swords Dance. Most likely an effect from annoying her various team-mates into teaching her such moves. The thing about it is she uses x1.5 the energy of a normal Swords Dance and Nasty Plot to perform these moves but once performed she is locked into a special with Nasty Plot or physical with Swords Dance, the only thing she will distract herself enough to perform are non-attacking moves which do not boost the oppisite stat of which move spectrum she is already locked into. Once she has boosted a stat she won't stop using that spectrum of attacks even once the boost is eliminated. If attacked while using Sword Dance or Nasty Plot she takes 40% more damage than normal as she is always determined not to stop mid-attack and will finish her respective stat boosting move no matter what.

[Miss Marshmallow] [F] [Mawile] (Level Two)
Bio
Miss Marshmallow is a strange Mawile, she has over-protective tendancies. If she is given an item she will defend with her life. She also has an affinity for biting into anything, especially metal and steel. The rest of the team know not to mess with her of fear of causing her entering 'super ticked off mode' of which she goes on a muderous rampage. Though this isn't the main problem with her. Constant biting has caused her jaw muscles to increase and become abnormally powerful. This is her defense mechanism for protecting whatever precious item she has in-trusted with. She has continued to practise her biting attacks to assure her jaw is powerful enough to fend off any intruders daring to steal her treasure.
Special Training
Lock-Jaw - Constant biting has caused Miss Marshmallow's jaw's power to increase dramaticly. Now all biting based attacks Miss Marshmallow has learned does x2 damage. Although strengthened it also has caused some problems. Each time she uses a biting based attack she yields a 20% chance her jaw will essentially dislocate itself causing it to clamp shut for the rest of the battle, this means all biting attacks reliant on her jaw will be off-limits. With increased power comes increased energy use and in result it takes x1.5 more energy to use her biting attacks.
B Grade Ref
71KOs 162 TPs -0 SPs
Spoiler: show
Debt
Kush: 4.25 SP
Dave: 0.25 SP

Fizzy Bubbles Profile

Party - PC
Spoiler: show

Claus; () lvl 100 Katherine; () lvl 18 Jun; () lvl 53
Cumulus; () lvl 50 Lucas; () lvl 14 Carmen; () lvl 8
Denny; () lvl 21 Akito; () lvl 18 Maya; () lvl 5
Pippi; () lvl 28 Matthew; () lvl 16 Agito; () lvl 3
Amber; () lvl 1

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 02:21 PM.
Old 06-20-2009, 10:11 AM   #82
Weebos
TOO SLOW! LOL

Send a message via AIM to Weebos Send a message via MSN to Weebos
Bilbo Bagons-Male Salamence-lvl 5
Bilbo Bagons was a typical bagon in his youth, yearning to fly like all the others. He would go running off cliffs all day long, even when he became Shelgon he never stopped running. I took him with me to visit Hawai’i because I figured there weren’t many places to jump there so he wouldn’t hurt himself. He enjoyed the time off briefly, but he was not one to relax. As I slipped into my sun stroke stupor on the beach Bilbo slunk off to buy a helicopter ride over the volcano. I woke up in time to watch his helicopter lift off and I frantically hijacked the next one and the high speed air chase was on. The helicopter hovered over the volcano and just as I neared it I saw Bilbo look out at me, wink, and then leap into the open sky. “NOOOOOOOOOOOO!” was my slow motion scream and he hurtled headfirst towards molten lava. Just as he connected with the fiery insides he burst into a display of light and the whole volcano raged and thundered as mini eruptions occurred along with a bizarre light show. I peered my soot and tear streaked face into the rim and the volcano suddenly erupted with fury. Riding the blast of lava was Bilbo, but he had now evolved into Salamence and taken on the fury of the volcano that birthed him the joy of flight.
Sig Move (Special Training) Fury of the Volcano (Fire)
Bilbo is now Dragon/Fire type, with all the implications. Also he is weak to Water moves and can no longer use water moves.

Buffalo-Male Octillery-lvl 4

Buffalo be hailin’ from an island nation mon, Buffalo grew up on a small volcanic island along the equator. He basked in the blazing sun all day, swimming through the waters heated via volcanic vents. One day, as he frolicked in the waters off the coast, his friends played a dirty trick on him and squirted ink right into his eyes. Fumbling about blindly, Buffalo swam right into a vent. His friends were dismayed, thinking they had lost their friend, but as they mournfully turned away, he burst from the vent spewing fire in all directions.
Sig Move (Special Training) Octocombustion (Fire)
Buffalo is now Water/Fire type, but loses all of his Grass moves in the process.
Muyo: Nope. Rejected

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 02:27 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 01:58 AM   #83
Loki
Savage

Loki makes miraculous return to the ASBL cuz of Kuno's whining.

C-man: Level 1 Male Squirtle
C for.... um... Cool... Yeah... Not gratuitous at all...
Special Attack: Sticky Stream (Normal)
C-man shoots a a water gun made of sticky white... mucus. Yeah. It uses 50% more energy then a normal water gun, but does the same damage and range. It's sticky and annoying and can grow crusty, slowing down it's target a bit. It smells funky too. Can be used about 5 times a match.

Big Head: Level 1 Male Bagon
Big Head, like many Bagon, dreams of flying. He thrusts himself up, hoping to penetrate the clouds and feel the warmth in the womb of the sun, but is not very successful. Now his head is pretty tough.
Special Training: Protection for the Head (Normal)
With Big Head's reckless self endangerment, he often climbs higher and higher and jumps down further and further, making his skull exceptionally tough. Now Headbutt can do slightly more damage and physical attacks directed at his head cannot break it (like Rock Smash) and do slightly less damage.

Geiko: Level 1 Male Treecko
People think he's the Geico gecko.
Special Training: Payday! (Normal)
Because of his impersonation of the Geico gecko, Geiko has several clients who buy fake insurance and now has some hidden supply of money. As such, he can now do Pay Day three times a match. He's too greedy to do it more than that.

Megatron: Level 1 Genderless Magnemite
When this Magnemite was at just a polarized piece of metal, it was exposed to Transformer from the Litho-Ray Tube Box. Now it thinks it's Megatron.
Special Training: Fire your Lasers! (Electric)
Megatron is retarded. For some reason it thinks the move Thunderbolt is a laser beam. As such, it does not respond to the command "Thunderbolt", instead the trainer has to command "Fire you lasers!" for it to perform Thunderbolt. There's nothing special about it.

Brains: Level 1 Female Meditite
She thinks she's smart. Haha! Crazy girl.
No Signature Move

Starry: Level 1 Female Starly
There is no L in Japan! Starry is from Japan, where there are no Ls. Because of this, we won't respond to words with the letter L in it.
Special Training: L is now R. (Normal)
Starry's trainer must change all Ls to Rs in the commands they use or Starry won't follow commands. This means the entire post must not have any Ls and must have Rs in their place. This is the only exception.

Bitch: Level 1 Female Poochyena
Totally is one.
Special Training: Angry (Normal)
Bitch is totally a bitch. She has rage issues. Probably a hormonal thing. As such, she learned Rage.

Prinny: Level 1 Male Piplup
Dood! Has fake bat wings on its back which are removed when the match begins. They do nothing and fall off easily without Prinny caring or noticing, usually the end of the match.
Special Training: Dood! (Normal)
Prinny says dood instead of Piplup. Does this really count as a signature?
Muyo: Approved with edit

Deadpool: Level 1 Male Dunsparce
The Pokemon with a mouth. He talks a lot and breaks the fourth wall. He knows he's in a Pokemon Text Based Battle RPG. He's also ugly. Real ugly.
Special Training: Only a Mother could love...
Deadpool is so ugly, no Pokemon can Attract it without throwing up. As such, he also can't Attract his enemies. He can try, but it won't work.

Bob: Level 1 Male Aipom
Bob joined my Pokemon squad cause of the dental care plan. He was sad to realize there is no dental plan.
No Signature Move

Level 1 Female Ralts
No Signature Move

Level 1 Female Misdreavous
No Signature Move

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-10-2009 at 02:30 PM.
Old 06-21-2009, 07:20 AM   #84
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Tempira: Level 3 Female Smeargle
Who would have guessed, but Tempira is a proficient painter. She loves painting and has spent almost here entire life perfecting her ability. She especially loves colours so much so that she has split her tail brush into two colours. This is so she can paint twice as fast, spinning her brush from one half to the other so as to access two colours in a very short period of time. She has perfected the technique of her painting such that it transfers over to her battling.
Moves Sketched: (sketched moves to appear here)
Special Technique: Nimpou, Choujuu Giga (Normal)
Having a tail brush of two colours affects the way Tempira obtains moves and when she is allowed to use them. For either situation, one of the colours on her tail brush must be the colour corresponding to the type of attack she is using or obtaining. (i.e. If she wants to Sketch or use a Fire-type move, one of the colours on her tail brush must be orange.) In terms of colour, she has 17 colours that she uses, namely one for each different type of move (White = Normal, Orange = Fire, Blue = Water, Yellow = Electric, Green = Grass, Aqua = Ice, Red = Fighting, Purple = Poison, Tan = Ground, Mauve = Flying, Pink = Psychic, Olive = Bug, Brown = Rock, Indigo = Ghost, Violet = Dragon, Black = Dark, Grey = Steel). Also, she can learn up to three moves per colour as long as the moves learnt are a combination of both offensive and defensive moves. Finally, since she hates changing painting colours, she must spend a move changing one of the colours on her brush and always starts a battle with two specific colours on her tail, yellow and orange - her two favourite ones.

Taipé: Level 3 Male Breloom
Taipé has been obsessed with martial arts. As a Shroomish, he had spent the majority of his spare time trying to move like a fighter, even though it was practically impossible for him. He spent a lot of time copying the big names on every television he could find, and when he evolved, he over the moon. He could finally perform the moves correctly.
Special Technique: Senton, Kage Buyou Omote Renge (Fighting)
The Lotus fighting style makes every fighting-type move performed by Taipé 10% more powerful with 10% increase in energy use. After spending a lot of time perfecting the Lotus fighting style, he modified one it’s more deadly moves. Firstly, Taipé appears beneath his opponent and kicks them into the air. This hit does two things, gets the opponent airborne and paralyses them for the duration of the attack. Once airborne, Taipé appears behind the opponent and positions them so that when they hit the ground, they will be head-first. Taipé travels with them to increase their speed until the very last second and disappears just before they hit the ground. Taipé appears a few feet from the opponent. The attack takes the energy of a Mega Kick and 2 Dynamic Punches. It deals 2.5x Dynamic Punch in damage and has a 20% chance of the paralysis lingering for a round or so.
Muyo: Overpowered. Rejected

Serenia: Level 3 Female Lapras
Serenia is named as such since she is the most calm Lapras you’ll ever meet. However, she still believes that fighting is a necessary evil which creates peace and thus, she makes sure she can create that peace when she is fighting. Hard done by her clan, she decided to come with me in the hope that together we cold create more peace than she could alone. We trained hard, and created the most beautiful and thus peaceful attack.
Special Technique: Retsuton, Hyouten Hyakkasou (Ice)
Intended as a final move, so as to end the battle with her opponent in the most beautiful and peaceful way possible, Serenia causes the sky to open and for snowflakes to fall all over the field. The opponent is meant to understand the beauty of these flakes as they start to feel the coldness of the air around them. Then, the air around the opponent snap freezes, creating a pillar of ice around the opponent. This attack deals 1.5x a Hyper Beam and takes 1.75x the energy. It completely freezes the opponent. It can only be used once per match.
Muyo: Hahaha, no. Nice that you're up to date on Bleach though. Rejected

Raesta: Level 3 Male Aerodactyl
Raesta is one of the more feisty of its kind. Spending most of his time, flying around and generally making a hazard of himself. His most favourite type of attack is Fire since most of his Fire-typed attacks are released from his mouth. One day, he was playing around with his fire-type energy and burned Vynolia a bunch. We he went for his next attack, she closed his mouth with her vines. When she finally let him loose, the expulsion of the energy was what created his new attack.
Special Attack: Katon, Goukakyu no Jutsu (Fire/Rock)
Raesta concentrates a ton of energy in his mouth and then shoots it out in one big blast. The concentrated energy explodes on impact, creating a massive fireball around the opponent or whatever it ends up landing on. It is powerful enough to blow a hole in the ground like Explosion. The attack has a 10ft radius and this can sometimes include Raesta in small arenas. It deals the same damage as a Stone Edge and Fire Blast and takes 0.75x the total energy to perform.

Changing up a couple of sigs a little bit:

Grapper: Level 3 Male Aipom
Grapper is a weird Aipom since he has an odd obsession with his tail-arm, more-so than any other normal Aipom. He always stands on his tail-arm. But, when attacking, all attacks that use hands/arms are driven with his tail-arm, except when using a move such as Double Slap. This fascination with his tail-arm, and concentration of energy in his tail-arm, spawned his special attack.
Special Attack: Fuuton, Rasen-Shuriken (Flying)
Grapper concentrates a massive amount of energy in his tail-arm such that it forms a small ball that is about the size of the palm of his tail-arm. The ball is pure energy that spins on itself at a rapid pace. Then, using some Flying energy, the spinning takes on the form of a shuriken that spins extremely fast. The result looks like a shuriken that has a ball in the middle of it. This gives the attack a 25 % speed increase for duration of the attack. He then throws the shuriken-ball into the opponent. If it hits, it causes a large explosion that deals 2x Dynamic Punch of damage to the opponent. The energy usage is 2.5x Dynamic Punch.
Muyo: "Gives the attack a speed increase for the duration of the attack"? It should also go without saying that this should be once per battle. Rejected

Buzz: Level 3 Male Electabuzz
Buzz is always making sparks. Ever since I first met him, he just couldn’t stop himself from doing it. So, we decided to practice with the spark generation. After some serious long and hard training, he was able to generate quite a substantial field around himself. This field, when concentrated in one part of the body became a very powerful attack. It also had a very nice side effect.
Special Attack: Raiton, Chidori (Electric)
To concentrate the sparks, Buzz uses the energy of Thunderpunch. He chooses to concentrate the energy into his fist and arm for a more powerful version of a Thunderpunch. When he attacks, however, he moves at lightning speed that uses the energy of a Quick Attack. So, the total damage dealt by the attack is equal to 2x Thunderpunch and the total energy used is equal to a 2x Thunderpunch and a Quick Attack. The part of the opponent’s body that Buzz hits (minus head or chest) with this attack is paralysed for two rounds.

This one is only changed by one word, in italics:

Shade: Level 3 Male Sableye
Shade met me when I was visiting a neighbouring town. He decided he liked me for some reason and kept following me, the stalker. I knew nothing about it until one night when he caught me with some technique and I could barely move. He showed himself to me and forced me to take him long with me. I later learned that he was running from his old trainer who treated him like he never existed and never acknowledged his special ability.
Special Attack : Kuroton, Kage Nui (Dark)
Shade puts his hands together in a special seal that allows him to make his shadow jet-black in colour. Immobile, he uses his shadow by extending it in a single line. If the shadow touches the opponent's shadow, they also become immobile. Then, Shade splits the shadow up into 10 strands and has them become a tangible thread that rises out of the ground and pierce the opponent. Each strand deals 0.2x the damage of a Crunch, as such the entire amount of damage can be 2x a Crunch and uses the energy of 2 Crunches. Since it’s based on the movement of a shadow, the attack can only be used where a shadow can be formed (i.e. it can’t be used at night when there is no moon). This attack has a 50% fail rate.

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-15-2009 at 06:06 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 02:59 PM   #85
GrJackass
Night Man

DW: Male Ludicolo
Special Attack: Leech Bomb (Grass)
DW has learned how to combine two of his favorite attacks, Seed Bomb and Leech Seed. He shoots out seeds at his opponent, equal to the amount in a Seed Bomb, which does the same damage as it. However the difference is that the seeds are physical, and not special. However each seed is quite sticky. When it hits the opponent, if they have soft skin, the seeds will penetrate through upon direct contact, and release tiny vines inside of them. If they have harder skin, it will just stick onto them, releasing vines around the contact area. What happens now is that each seed will sap health and energy from the target, as each will absorb 1/3 the amount a normal Leech Seed would. However one major difference is that these seeds cannot be recalled in any way, once the energy and health is taken, it is gone. The seeds can be knocked off with an attack, but if there are many seeds on the opponent, it might take more then one to get it all off. Should the seeds be ingested for whatever reason, they cannot be removed and will absorb 1/2 the amount a leech seed does per turn, instead. This attack is usable 4 times per battle, however after every use past the first one, the amount they absorb diminishes. By the fourth use, they will not drain anything at all, and just do damage. Energy use is equal to Leech Seed and Seed Bomb.
Muyo: Four uses per battle is insane, also up the energy usage. Rejected

Nightman: Male Corphish
Being a master of darkness. He has learned how to embrace his dark side. Staying up all night, he prayed on the weak as they slept peacefully, after he is paid the troll toll. He has learned how to use that power to achieve the same effect, even not at night.
Special Attack: Deep Sleep (Dark)
Nightman starts singing the lyrics to Nightman, causing the opponent to fall asleep similar to sing, but much faster because it is creepy. The attack not only puts them to sleep, it also causes them to slowly lose energy as they fall in an unrestful sleep, until they become the Nightman. The attack is usable once per Pokemon, and uses energy equal to Sing and Nightmare but in dark energy.
Muyo: How does one know when the target becomes the Nightman? Rejected

Laboon: Female Lapras
From ramming her head into the Red Line for so many years, she has learned how to use the earth to her advantage.
Special Attack: Red Line Crush (Ground)
She covers her head in ground energy, and delivers a Skull Bash like attack. It does damage equal to that, but in ground energy. Usuable 1 time per battle, and energy equal to Skull Bash and Earthquake.
Muyo: Decreased the usage since Lapras doesn't have enough Ground energy to do more. Approved with edit

Pedo: Male Carvanha
Special Attack: Hellish Bite (Dark)
Pedo grins as he finds his target, and delivers an innapropriate bite to the opponent. This bite sucks the... essense out of his opponent. It is basically a dark type Giga Drain, and it is usable once per opponent. Because once he gets a taste of them, he will want someone more innocent.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-15-2009 at 07:12 AM.
Old 07-01-2009, 09:55 PM   #86
Lady Kuno
Sad times are just times that are sad

Strongbad: Male Glalie
I paid alot of money to have surgery to make him look like a floating strongbad head, and so he is red and looks like that. He started his training recently to become a fighting type. He went to the gym and.. got beat up alot. Apparently you cannot punch or kick without arms and legs. Then he tried his best to be able to use fighting moves naturally.. and then he realized he did not know any fighting moves. So he tried his best to fix that! How can you do fighting moves without a boxing glove, anyway?
Signature Move: Fighting Spirit (Fighting)
Strongbad has learned how to use the move Aura Sphere. Thanks to his fighting training, he has gained the fighting energy to use the move 4 times a match. Muyo helped make this awesome 'mon and sig.
Muyo: I can understand why, after having it used on you, you'd want this move, but an Ice Pokémon with no arms getting a fighting move which only two non-legends get, much less using it four times, is preposterous. Rejected

Snowflake: Female Dewgong
Snowflake never really enjoyed becoming an ice type when she evolved. She doesn't hate it or anything, but she feels more content with her water powers. This led to many odd situations where she would flop around and play in the mud like many Seels do. This of course, let to her learning a technique from those experiences.
Special Training: Groundbeam (Ground)
Spending a lot of time in the mud taught her how to use a ground attack. However it is not made of mud, but rather of ground type energy. It looks like psybeam but is a light brown, and does damage equal to psybeam but of a ground type. It uses energy equal to psybeam and is usable 2 times per battle.

Pikaman: Male Pikachu
One day I decided to get a Pikachu. Much like a certain other hero of Pokemon, I wanted to see how good a Pikachu can get without letting it evolve. It is fairly cute, and a fairly competant battler. He has learned a useful electric attack from watching me play FFXI alot.
Special Attack: Stun (Electric)
Pikaman is unable to evolve, and will stay as a Pikachu, due to reasons specified in the bio. Pikaman lets loose a very quick jolt of electricity towards his foe. The speed on the attack is lightning fast, and even if Pikaman is very tired, the attack will strike nearly instantaniously. The attack works like Thunderwave, but instead of gradual paralysis that builds as it is held down, it will produce a very powerful paralysis. The paralysis is incredibly strong, about twice as strong as a full Zap Cannon hit. This basically causes the opponent to be unable to move or do anything, as their muscles and body stops. The attack does no damage, other than any sort of pain caused by paralysis. However it must be noted that unlike regular paralysis, it will not wear off by being hit. Rather, it will wear off on its own and quite fast. Being hit by Stun will cause a paralysis for only 4-5 seconds, before wearing off completely, regardless if they were hit or not. Attacks that need to be charged or concentrated on will also suffer, as they will experience a sort of "sensory overload" and be unable to concentrate at all until it wears off. Ground types in a situation where they are immune to electricty will not be effected, Electric types will take 1/2 the duration and paralysis effect if struck (which is still fairly strong) and Pokemon weak to electricity will have the effect last for 1-2 more seconds. The attack is usable 4 times per battle, and uses 2x Thunderwave worth of energy. Multiple uses on a Pokemon will result in each use being 1-2 seconds shorter every time, and Electric types hit by it will only be susceptible to Stun once before being immune.

Kuno: Female Kangaskhan
She has been named after me, and so I can assure you she is the best. She really wanted to become a fighting type, to fight alongside her allies in my gym. However it just could not be. She would train and train but she was unable to learn the fighting ways. Part of her wanted to keep her child away from harms way, and so in the end she could not go through with it. However something inside of her was born. Through the determination to keep her child safe, she has learned a new ability. Her fighting spirit will protect her kid and her allies.
Special Training: Fighting Spirit (Fighting)
When Kuno is on the verge of KO, she gains a boost in her ability to stay alive. When she drops under 1/4th HP remaining attacks done to her are reduced. What happens is that her fighting spirit protects her from damage, although this comes at a cost... While attacks will do half the damage they will normally do, the other half of the would-be damage is instead removed directly from her remaining energy. And so while she might remain fine in health, should her energy run out by this method she can just as easily become KOed. This effect will kick in automatically and does not require an attack/to be aware of it to start. This comes at an energy cost though, she will lose a Hyper Beam worth of energy to start the effect. Should Kuno be healed over the 1/4th mark for any reason, the effect will still stay active.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-15-2009 at 07:23 AM.
Old 07-02-2009, 03:25 PM   #87
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Raikeru, Male Electabuzz, Level 3

Raikeru has spent his days for the last few years at the local gym, beating the living shit out of the punching bags, training dummies, and often other Pokemon in the ring. He has trained his body to the finest, as he already had his mastery over Electricity. For the years he pushed his body to the limit, he honed his fighting techniques, practicing them by day, before spending the evenings fighting other Pokemon at the gym. He has since worked his way up to the top, gaining mastery over a new element.

Brazo Izquierda del Diablo (Left Arm of the Devil) - Special Training (Electric/Fighting)

Due to the years of training in the art of fighting and physical fitness, Electabuzz is an Electric/Fighting type pokemon, with all associated weaknesses, resistances, and traits. Due to his training, he has also learned the arts of Reversal and Focus Energy. However, he has since lost the ability to use Psychic, Psywave, or Teleport, as his Fighting type would not permit him to use those attacks, and refuses to use Attract.
Muyo: Needs more justification. Rejected

Kenpachi, Male Blastoise, Level 4

Kenpachi, like most Blastoise of his kind, love the water. So I decided to hook him up with a huge lake to do whatever he wants in, so he can have his fun outside of battle. However, the lake was filled with Ludicolo and Lombre. Hyper aggressive as they were, whenever he tried to take a dip, he was blasted with grass attacks of all sorts. Soon enough, he said to himself, "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKIN LOMBRE IN THIS MOTHERFUCKIN LAKE." Though the Grass attacks still hurt him, he eventually became used to them.

Special Training: "I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE MOTHERFUCKIN LOMBRE IN THIS MOTHERFUCKIN LAKE." (Steel)

What Kenpachi didn't know was that his body reacted to the Grass attacks by taking on a much harder form, akin to something you would see in a Steel type. Because of this, Kenpachi has lost his weakness to Grass completely, but also has lost his Resistance to Fire.
Muyo: Needs better justification, losing a more sensible resistance might help as well. Rejected

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 08:20 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 03:16 AM   #88
Joshua
Rainbow Badge

Been a while since I've been in the swing of doing this. Let's see if I still have what it takes...

Removing
Temari - Level 2 Female Skarmory

Altering the bios and sigs of:
Swift – Level 2 Male Scyther
Ares – Level 4 Male Gallade

to:

Kaname: Level 2 Male Scyther
Kaname could be described as philosophical, often spouting things about justice and the truth of the world that seem wise beyond his apparent years. He seems committed to obtaining his goals, and views opponents in battles as obstruction on ‘his path to justice’. He prefers removing these obstacles as swiftly as possible, and has an irritating little trick that he uses sometimes…
Special Attack: Suzumushi (Bug)
Kaname tilts his scythes so that the bladed edge face each other, before he rubs them together, each blade running up and down the length of the other. In doing so, a high pitched grating sound echoes throughout the arena, the sheer annoyance factor of the sound causing the opponent to come under a similar effect to that of Taunt (follows the usual rules of Taunt in terms of effectiveness), but it only lasts one or two moves, depending on the mood of the opponent. In addition, the sharpening effect Suzumushi has on Kaname’s blades raises the strength of any slashing moves by 10% for each use. Kaname may only use this move up to three times per battle, and must wait at least two rounds between usage, so as not to cause any permanent damage to his blades. Suzumushi uses energy equal to half a Swords Dance.

Isuru: Level 4 Male Gallade
Isuru is a modest soul, polite and charming to those he meets, and those he views as friends. He is fiercely loyal to his friends, and will protect them with every ounce of his being. He prefers to deal with his opponents quickly, or alter the circumstances of the battle so as to cause minimal risk to anyone unfortunate enough to be caught in the wake of a battle. As a result, he seems to wield a very strange technique…
Special Attack: Wabisuke (Psychic)
Isuru channels a large amount of psychic energy into his blade-like arms, before striking at the opponent. If the attack connects, the psychic energy in the attack has an adverse effect on the energy of the opponent, depending on the energy of the attack that the opponent had used previously. If the last attack used by the opponent was not of its natural type, Wabisuke’s power distorts that type of energy within the opponent, causing all energy usage of that type to double. For instance, if Wabisuke was used on a poison Pokemon after it had just used a Ghost attack, Wabisuke would cause the poison Pokemon to use twice as much energy on ghost attacks than usual, without effecting any of the other attacks in the poison Pokemon’s arsenal. Wabisuke cannot effect the natural type energy of a Pokemon (ie. Fire energy of a Fire ‘mon, etc.). Wabisuke requires half the energy of a Skill Swap, deals minor damage from the physical strike from Isuru’s blade, and Wabisuke must successfully hit the opponent to be successful.
[colo=red]Muyo: Is everyone using bleach sigs now? Overpowered. Rejected[/color]

Adding sig and bio to:

Ichinose – Level 1 Genderless Staryu
Ichinose speaks very little, being a star with no mouth, and having no face means he shows little facial expression. So far, all I’ve been able to determine is he follows me by choice, and he seems committed to a path that he feels is right. He seems to hold a slight aversion to darkness and shadows, preferring to stay in the light, and this aversion seems coupled with an ability to overshadow the dark…
Special Attack: Nijigasume (Grass)
Ichinose charges grass energy to his core, causing it to glow brightly, before firing off his attack, which takes the form of a large ball of energy about half the size of Ichinose. A brilliant flash of light, roughly twice the brightness of Flash, is emitted just as the ball is released, which could have the effect of interfering with the opponent’s vision or distracting them, slightly lowering their chance to dodge. The ball of energy deals damage equal to 1.25x a Secret Power, and uses 1.5x the energy of Secret Power. Nijigasume can only be used three times a match, as Ichinose lacks the grass energy to use it more than thrice.

Mayuri – Level 1 Male Tentacool
Mayuri is a cold, calculating creature, who cares little for anyone else, viewing them as pawns for him to use and wield as he sees fit. He’s a sinister and sneaky little slime ball, enjoying pain and misery. He carries some strange power inside of him, something I’ve never seen before, but he delights in unleashing it on unsuspecting foes…
Special Attack: Ashisogi Jizo (Psychic)
Mayuri channels a large amount of psychic energy to one of his tentacles, and strikes at the opponent with it. The damage done is proportional to a Secret Power, and the psychic energy has a 15% chance of overloading the nervous system of the struck area (except the brain or anything around the head/heads/wherever the brain is kept). The struck area will be under a form of paralysis, lasting about 2 rounds in which the limb is immobile, but any damage done to said limb will be reduced to 0.75x the normal damage. This attack has no effect on psychic Pokemon or Pokemon considered to be familiar with Psychic abilities, or inanimate Pokemon who lack a nervous system. Ashisogi Jizo can only be used twice a match, and uses energy equivalent to 1.5x Secret Power.
Muyo: More energy usage needed. Rejected

And attempting once again to pass...
Envy – Level 3 Female Froslass
Envy is a sneaky little one, jealousy being her bitter curse. She’s constantly taking things that don’t belong to her, leading to all sorts of trouble. There was one incident in particular where she stole a Marowak’s bone, and said Marowak was unhappy about that. After being hunted for hours, Envy returned the bone, and Marowak left angry. After that, Envy began working on a way to avoid another situation like that.
Special Training: Master Thief
Envy can use Thief and Hypnosis, Thief used to steal objects and Hypnosis to brainwash anyone who catches her. She can no longer use Avalanche or Destiny Bond as a result though.

Re-submitting with changes:
Osiris – Level 3 Shiny Male Gliscor
Osiris’ tale begins many a year ago, when he was barely a newborn… Born to loving parents, or so he hopes. Barely were his eyes open, when his family were attacked by a pack of rabid Mightyena. Left barely alive atop the corpse of his mother (his father having been eaten there and then), Osiris found himself desperately praying. His namesake, Osiris, Egyptian god of death, must have been listening to this particular plane at this point, and swept in to save the little guy, blessing him with a gift of the god’s own blood, saving the fellow. However, Osiris is shunned by other Gligar for what the blood of a god has done to him, yet his new powers are well worth it…
Special Training: Blood of Osiris
With the warm blood of the god of death running through his veins, Osiris’ body temperature is higher than normal Pokemon. As a result, he only takes 3x damage from ice attacks. In addition, Osiris’ fire attacks do 1.25x the normal damage (in exchange for 1.1x the normal energy usage), and his Hidden Power is of the Fire type. Osiris is no longer able to use Ice Fang due to his blood, nor is he able to use Iron Tail, Rain Dance, Defog or Fury Cutter.

Adding:
Illiaster – Level 1 Male Lotad
Illaster has always had an obsession with the sky; more accurately, with the stars that hang in the night sky. He has always desperate sought a way to fly, but is constantly reminded that he can never achieve his goal. So, he compromised, training with all flying types he met before I found him to gain a little bit of what he wanted…
Special Training: Starry Sky Charity
Due to his intensive training with flying type Pokemon, Illiaster’s Hidden Power is of the Flying type.

Joshua

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 08:24 AM.
Old 07-04-2009, 11:46 AM   #89
Amras.MG
Not sure if gone...

Looking to add these sigs/bios to my current Pokemon:

Vyrtual - Genderless Porygon Lv. 1
Bio: Vyrtual started out his journey into the world of battling when he was caught lurking in some of the seedier sites in the internet. With a cry of "OH NOEZ", Vyrtual battled off some legal junkie Porygon dude, who was both surprised by Vyrtual and oddly aroused. Seriously.
Special Training: pr0n g00vin [Typeless]
Having seen so many different types of porn and whatnot, Porygon can use his vast knowledge of lust to seduce Pokemon it normally wouldn't be able to. Porygon can now use Attract, Captivate, and Flatter on Pokemon of both genders, although with a 10% lower chance of the move working than normal, due to the occasional "WTF" factor of seeing hardcore fantasies done by a living computer.

Tritium - Genderless Voltorb Lv. 1
Bio: Tritium took his name after one of the elements used in the atomic bomb, which he is a fan of. Fan is an understatement. Hell, he loves to blow things up. BOOM BOOM BOOM is better than nerdy, genderless sex for him. But he was tired of blacking out after he boomed stuff, cuz then he couldn't see the rampant destruction. So he was like "OMG I GOTTA CHANGE THIS" So he did.
Special Training: BOOM BOOM BOOM [Typeless]
When using Explosion/Selfdestruct, Tritium will blow off an "outer layer" of himself to do the attack, instead of blowing himself completely up. Although this makes the technique only 90% as powerful as a normal Explosion/Selfdestruct, Voltorb does not faint after the attack - he's just really hurt. After using Explosion/Selfdestruct, Voltorb has the same amount of health and energy left as a Charizard/etc.'s health would have on its extra round (you know, the determination round). This can only be used once per battle, and Voltorb MUST go to the Pokemon Center for one battle after this is used, due to the dangerous nature of the attack.

Nyx - Female Sneasel Lv. 1
Bio: Nyx was raised by a Vespiquen for at least 7 years before Nick caught her. Apparently she was supposed to be the next queen, since all the other Combee were males due to excessive inbreeding with the only female in the hive (Vespiquen). When I found her, she was getting pretty cocky because no one could stand up to her power (because of all the inbreeding plus lack of... rubber), and has a superiority complex.
Special Training: Bow Before Me [Bug]
Nyx is now a Bug/Dark type Pokemon, with all weaknesses and strengths regarding her type. She can now also use Attack and Defend Order, due to her extensive preparation under Vespiquen to become the next queen of the hive. However, because she's a cocky bitch, she can no longer use Protect, Reflect, or Counter, since she doesn't think anything can hurt her.

Norrom - Male Cubone Lv. 1
Bio: Cubone hails from the Earth Kingdom, and was trained by King Bumi, and powerful Earthbender in the days of Avatar Aang. Under Bumi's tutelage, Cubone has honed his Earthbending skills to a level of fighting mastery. However, this didn't stop him from getting caught by me. Mahahahahahaha.
Special Training: Earthbender [Ground]
Norrom's earth and rock related attacks deal 1.2x the normal damage due to his training under King Bumi. These attacks include: Ancient Power, Rock Slide, Earth Power, Mud Slap, Stealth Rock, Rock Tomb, Sandstorm, Dig, and Earthquake. However, his Bone-related attacks recieve no boost from his training, since they do not involve Earthbending. However, because he is an Earthbender, he cannot use attacks related to his opposite element; Air. Norrom can no longer use the attacks Icy Wind, Substitute (due to the direct-attack approach Earthbenders utilize in fights), Blizzard, and Protect.

Slowhuh - Genderless Slowking Lv. 1
Bio: Slowking evolved prematurely due to Nick's Shellder Clamping onto his Slowpoke's head midmatch.
Special Training: WHY WON'T IT COME? [Typeless]
Due to evolving into a Slowking while still a baby, Slowking completely skipped the part of maturity where he gets a sex drive, and is now an asexual Pokemon. Due to this, he is impervious to any sort of Attract/Flatter/Captivate-esque move, but also can't use these moves himself.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 08:45 AM.
Old 07-07-2009, 08:16 AM   #90
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Overload – Level 3 Male Electabuzz
Overload was a pokémon given to me after I went to Dewforth City and met Chuck. He was training a normal type to become a fighting type, but the poor weasel showed no sign of progress. When Chuck released Overload into the wild, it went away into a cave and kept trainer. After a few weeks of searching, I found Overload in a bad state after picking a fight with a wild Aggron. As we went to the pokémon center, Overload started to believe in himself again and challenged Chuck in his condition. The two battled and Overload showed himself to be a perfect fighter, single handedly beating Chuck. When Chuck offered him a spot on his team, Overload declined and asked to be part of my team. Since then, me and Overload have been training harder.
Special Technique: The bright, white fight.
Overload has the extra type Fighting added to it due to reasons specified in the bio. With the constant fighting energy in its heart, Overload has the additional type of Fighting and all of the weaknesses and resistances that lie therein. As a result it has knowledge of the moves Mach Punch, Seismic Toss and Double Kick. However, because Overload trained too hard, it has lost the moves: Barrier, Magnet Rise, Facade, Iron Tail and Substitute.
Muyo: Who came up with it first, you or alto? Rejected until clarified.

RASCAL – Level 2 Male Pikachu
RASCAL lived with a tribe of Alakazam's that focused on the mental side of their psychic abilities. The tribe created a battle style based on mental moves alone. RASCAL trained his mental powers with the style, developed exceptional mental abilities and became an elite student in the art. He can defeat enemies using his mind only.
Special Attack: Pastoral Persistence
RASCAL is an incredibly calm Pokémon, and because of this, it enters battle under the influence of a single Calm Mind in the sense of neurological resistance, that is there is no special offensive boost. RASCAL will refuse to get angry, with immunity to Taunt and Torment, as well as finding Swagger to be rather amusing instead of annoying, and will simply ignore any attempt to deceive him. Because of this, he can't use Return or Frustration, and will not Charm, Endure, Encore or Flash anything in sight. On top of this, RASCAL also won't use Attract to gain any advantage in battle.

UFOwned - Level 2 Genderless Magnemite
Magnemite was a Pokémon I caught on my adventures in New Mauvile, it was the leader of a pack that went crazy at the thought of humans taking over their space, and so to calm down the Magnemite I had to catch it. I have since calmed it down so much that it often goes around helping other pokémon and trainers on their journeys.
Special Training: Crucially Calm
Being especially warm hearted and loving, UFOwned has learned how to use Calm Mind.

Nutkin - Level 2 Female Pachirisu
I found Nutkin in the Kanto Sewers when I went down to help Lieutenant Surge get a snorlax from blocking all of the pipes. The critter had been the cause of the Snorlax as it was stealing all of the giant’s food and bringing it down to the sewer, the Snorlax following the crumbs. Lieutenant Surge wanted to get rid of it. As an electric Type lover, I found that I really wanted to keep it, and so I adopted the little rascal. After a week, I found that getting any closer than about five feet produced a nasty toxic reaction. It was apologetic every time it happened, but I eventually got used to it. Lieutenant Surge proclaimed it must've lived down in the sewers for a long time to build up such a reaction.
Special Training: Loot the toxic Nuke! (Poison)
Having lived inside the Kanto sewer system for years, the toxic produced inside have built up a huge amount of poison power in Nutkin. He is so reactive that he cannot fall asleep. Anyone getting closer than five feet to him is hit by a mild toxic bubble dealing mild poison damage akin to the first stage of toxic, although it cannot poison. However, this charge also has its drawbacks. Nutkin cannot use Rest, and he cannot touch anything metal without his skin reacting to the steel and hitting himself for an Acids worth of damage (Both to him and whatever he touches). He also uses 1.1x more energy to use any move.

Tons-O-Fun- Level 1 Genderless Voltorb
Tons-O-Fun is the most determined Pokémon I've ever seen. During my Hoenn trip, I spent hours trying to catch it. It broke out of almost every Pokéball I threw at it through sheer force of will. It isn't the most skilled of battlers, but it's trained himself to simply ignore debilitating conditions.
Special Ability: Drama Queen
Tons-O-Fun‘s total dedication to the battle allows him to attempt to shake away a status condition from pure force of will. Every round, Tons-O-Fun has a 5% chance to shake off Sleep, Confusion, or Paralysis. However, due to the emotionally charged way he battles, Tons-O-Fun is about 90-95% likely to be affected by the full force of any attacks that target him emotionally or mentally, such as Attract and Taunt. Enemy attacks while Tons-O-Fun is asleep, such as Dream eater and Nightmare, have an added 10% effect.

Frizzle – Level 1 Female Shinx
Frizzle was always the outcast of his pack, he was born the last of the litter and often found it hard to contest with its brothers and sisters for food. Frizzle would overcome this by letting her siblings have their fair share of the meal, and then start dancing. This, for some apparent reason, annoyed the pack to the extent where they would attack Frizzle, but being the far majestic beauty she is, she would agility away with ease before picking up the carcass and running off into a tree, a skill that had not been mastered by the rest of the pack. Frizzles parents were never supportive of her choice to become a professional dancer, but alas she carried on training. In her spare time she still loved to powerhouse through Pokémon battles, and when she came across me, she braved her territory by fighting me, one that I enjoyed thoroughly. After the intense battle with my Mareep, Frizzle decided to follow her heart, and come with me to defend my electric gym, much to the happiness of her parents. But when we arrived at the gym, I made a dancing suite so she could practise, much to her enjoyment.
Special Attack: No defensive stance, more about the dance.
Frizzle dances by spinning around, much like a swords dance, which raises her attack power by half of a normal swords dance, however, the dance is very frustrating for other Pokémon to watch, and so it has the same effect as a swagger does. Frizzle is more vulnerable when dancing, so any attack that is fired off has a higher chance of hitting. Frizzle has to expend 1.2x the normal energy of a Swords Danceto dance, as it is very tiring.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 08:58 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 06:43 AM   #91
IceCold
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to IceCold
Can I Add A Lot of Sigs?

Petal: Level 2 Female Bayleef
Special Training: RUNRUNRUN! (Fire/Grass)
When she was a young Chikorita she was trapped in a Firestorm. As a result of this she doubles her speed in hot weather. Things like Sunny Day double the speed and power of her attacks and the speed of her normal movements. However because of this during Sunny Day she uses twice as much energy.

Psychette: Level 2 Female Kirlia
Special Attack: Extreme Beam (Electric/Fire/Grass/Ice/Water)
Psychette's amazing grace and technique is demonstrated in this move she unleashes a combo-move of Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Solarbeam, Ice Beam, Hydro Pump. The move is incredibly taxing on energy though. It uses twice the energy of a Hyper Beam.

Drip: Level 1 Male Castform
Special Resistance: YOU IDIOT! (Normal)
Living up to his name, Drip is a bit of an idiot. Moves that confuse or attract Pokemon do not affect him. However there is a one in 15 chance that he will not understand my orders and will unleash an attack of his choice.

Nidi: Level 1 Female Nidoran F
Special Attack: Toxic Pump (Poison)
This is a Poison-Type variation of Hydro Pump. It has a 90% chance of poisoning the opponent. It does just as much damage as Hydro Pump and uses 1.5x the energy of Hydro Pump.

Flame: Level 1 Male Growlithe
Special Attack: Toxic Flames? (Fire/Poison)
Flames upbringing in the sewers gave it a completely new attack. On command Flame can unleash a flamethrower which is wrapped in Toxic. It Poisons the opponent and has an 8% chance of burning. It uses the energy of 1 and a half Flamethrowers.

Shinci: Level 1 Female Shinx
Special Attack: Volt Tackle (Electric)
Shinci can use Volt Tackle for an unknown reason. However it uses 1.5x as much energy as it would for a pokemon that can learn it normally.

Scythe: Level 1 Male Scyther
Special Technique: Evil SOB (Dark)
For this move Scythe turns Black and his eyes go Deep Red. His usually calm and placid manner is turned around and he turns into one evil SOB. Any physical attacks that hit him during this outburst will be hit back with a Slash with no thought at all. He will focus on nothing but attacking during this and will not listen if I order any moves that do not involve harming the opponent. This outburst will last for five rounds and breaking the outbursts grip on him early will halve his energy. However doing that would take an attack like Hyper Beam. All attacks he uses during this outburst will do twice as much damage but will use four times as much energy.
Muyo: Overcomplicated. Clarify. Rejected

Eleki: Level 1 Male Elekid
Special Attack: SMASH! (Electric/Fighting)
For this move Eleki will coat his fist with Electricity and swing it in Dynamicpunch style. It is basically a Dynamicpunch that Confuses and Paralyzes on impact. It can be used twice a match and uses Four times the energy of a Thunderpunch.

Torchi: Level 1 Female Torchic
Special Attack: Firestorm (Fire/Flying)
In this move Torchi begins spinning whilst using Flamethrower and Peck. This results in a Fire-Type tornado being whipped up. In this Phase any Physical move that hits will be useless and the pokemon using it will be pulled into the Tornado and Damaged accordingly, unless the physical move being used is water-type. It deals Flying-Fire Damage to any pokemon hurt by it. It uses three times the energy of Fire Spin.

Bob: Level 1 Male Eevee
Special Attack: Air Raid (Normal)
Bob is sufficiently trained in the area of ninjaness. In this move he uses Quick attack to fling himself high into the air over his opponent before diving down towards them and using a Skull Bash like move on them. This extra force from the dive makes the move 2.5x as strong as a normal Skull Bash, It uses 2x as much energy as a regular Skull Bash.

Slowzette: Level 1 Female Slowpoke
Special Technique: MAH LASERZ!!!
Due to Slowzettes insanely calm mind, She launches a Hydro Pump which has 10x the Power as a normal one and uses 7.5x the energy of a normal one.
Muyo: OHKOs are bad. Rejected

Bandit: Level 1 Male Cubone
Cubone had a rough childhood. Growing up in a bad place. He was taught by his parents to cheat to get what he wants. The eyeholes in his skull helmet is black making his head almost indistinguishable in darkness. The bone he carries is also coloured black. He carries smoke balls around with him to spook and blind his opponents in battle.
Special Technique: Dark life (Dark)
Bandit's rough upbringing and fondness for smoke balls has allowed him to use the move Smokescreen twice every battle. This aids him by hiding his head from the opponent.

PASBL RECORD:

C+ Grade Ref
Trainer Title: Your friendly clinically insane ASB punching bag.
Trainer Level- 1
37 TP - 7 KO's - 18 SP
4 Wins - 14 Losses - 1 Draws
Streak- 1 Draw

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:02 AM.
Old 07-08-2009, 02:01 PM   #92
hongi
Pokemon Trainer

Alice: Level 1 Female Bulbasaur
Alice is the most quiet of the group and in many ways, the most mysterious. I don’t know where she comes from, or how she ended up looking so different to others of her kind. Alice may not even know herself, but if she does she hasn’t given me any hint of it. Nature wasn't kind to Alice. Blueish-grey scabs cover her entire body. They feel like bone to the touch, but I’ve been told they’re actually made of keratin, what rhino horns are made of. From far away, she looks the spitting image of a fierce Pict warrior, as if she was tattooed in blue and green. Her bumpy skin isn’t the only oddity. Her vines now sprout small wooden 'bulbs' from their ends. They’re actually quite heavy and when she swings them in anger, you want to get out of their way because they'll leave more than bruising.
Special Training: Vine Clubs (Grass/Normal)
When Alice uses Vine Whip, half the damage of her Tackle is added onto the Grass damage of her vines.

Besht: Level 1 Male Onix
Special Attack: Ecstatic Jump (Rock)
Besht leaps into the air before 'body slamming' or squashing the opponent. Besht recieves 1.5x the recoil damage of Take Down whether he hits the opponent or not. The opponent takes very heavy damage due to his considerable weight and the extra oomph of gravity. The amount of damage varies depending on the opponent's size and composition; a Geodude would take less damage than a fleshy pokemon.

Betty: Level 1 Genderless Voltorb
Betty doesn't really have a gender, but I've taken to thinking of it as a 'her'. Maybe it's because of her playfulness which you rarely find in male Pokemon. What's surprising is that she's one of the oldest members of my crew. Before I met her, she was part of a military program. They coated her underside with a thin film of some material by the name of...Flubber? If that means anything to you. I think the idea was for Betty to become a living weapon. Where other Pokemon feared to tread, Betty bounded into. Their plans worked. In fact they worked too well. Betty jumped over the walls and escaped.

Special Training: Bouncing Betty (Normal)
If I order it to, Betty can bounce up to 5 feet into the air just before Self-Destructing or Exploding.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:03 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 11:28 AM   #93
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Improving this sig just a bit. Since his FC Shadow Ball is already equivalent to a HB, I want his superblast to be greater than life.

Hueco, Level 1 Male Duskull
Bio: Hueco's a bizzare Duskull clad in pure white and sporting an eerie and unusual golden colored iris. He's rather anti-social and generally remains in some sort of emotionless state, as if apparently not having a free will of his own. Hueco seems drawn to emotionally unstable beings, and hovers around Rhay out of sheer habit.
Special Attack: Cero Oscuras (Ghost/Dark)
Hueco fires a pitch black beam of energy dealing heavy damage. Damage is equivalent to that of 1.2x a Hyper Beam while taking as much energy to use, rendering the user exhausted afterwards. Dark energy is mixed in as the attack is charged and fired, making it impossible to interrupt, intercept or redirect with psychic abilities. Cero Oscuras is made up of equal parts ghost and dark energy and can only be used once per battle.

Also adding some cool new sigs:

Aphronte, Level 3 Female Milotic
Aphronte had a rather pitiful life while a Feebas. Her appearance so foul, that she eventually ended up isolated from her very own group. Nonetheless, she found new hope under the caring arms of her trainer and eventually grew into a magnificent Milotic whose beauty would leave everyone staring in pure awe. Her hair now silvery white, her scales now a bright gold, yet shining with the various colors of the rainbow, and her body now covered in a gorgeous light mist of ice crystals. Truly, good things happen to those who endure hardships.
Special Mutation: Goddess of the Lake
Aphronte's beauty is something that could be even considered surreal, as such, the effectiveness of Captivate and Attract are increased by 50%, regardless of gender and her appearance evokes a soothing sensation on those he lay eyes on her, reducing the chances of the opponent becoming enraged or berserk by 30%, and severely reducing the effectiveness of rage-based attacks by 40%. Aphronte herself, however, is unable to use the moves Frustration and Swagger.

Orchrist, Level 1 Female Seviper
Orchrist is a rather misunderstood character. All she really wants is mere attention, but she somehow always draws in the wrong kind, which is probably due to her arrogant and selfish personality. This generally causes her comrades to develop an inmediate rejective posture, which in turn further fuels her negative attittude. She does enjoy some company of in the form of Hueco however, who sides by her for all the wrong reasons, and harbors a secret crush for AndĂşril, who's too into fighting to really care. On the flip side, Orchrist harbors deep hate and resentment for Aphronte, who now seems to be the entire squad's center of attention.
Special Attack: Death Fang (Poison)
Orchrist bites onto the opponent, releasing a potent mix of hemotoxins and neurotoxins, developed as a result of her rival Zangoose's increasing poison resistance. The attack deals as much damage as a Poison Fang while requiring 3x as much energy to use, and has a 50% of causing severe intoxication and/or fully paralyzing the foe. The move itself is ineffective against inorganic or plated pokemon. Reserves for this concoction are very limited and, as such, Death Fang can only be used once per battle.

Ippo, Level 1 Male Tyrogue
Ippo may be smaller than the average of his kind, but he holds a dream of becoming the absolute best boxer on the planet. Naive and a tad shy, but full of determination and love for the sport, Ippo trains extensively everyday and hour to achieve his goal.
Special Attack: Dempsey Roll (Fighting)
Ippo begins circling from side to side in a eight-figure motion before unleashing a tremendous barrage of hooks, smashes and upppercuts before the opponent is sent flying with a final power straight. Damage is equal to that of a Close Combat plus a Mega Punch and takes as much energy to use. The user is left exhausted afterwards and speed is reduced a bit due to the strain put to Ippo's lower body. Repeated use of the move is dangerous to Ippo's life and, as such, it can only be used once per match.

Greil, Level 1 Male Tauros
Before joining the squad, Greil used to be the leader of his herd. For years he defended his spot title against countless young males, until one day he fell, his experience no longer able make up for his old age. Banished from his group, he roamed the plains in solitude until he was finaly caught by myself. His experience has been a great help in the training of the entire squad. Despite his old age though, fire still burns in his eyes as Greil fully intends to make his scars proud in battle.
Special Training: Seige Weapon - Battering Ram
Through years of experience Greil has mastered the art of ramming attacks. His body fully used to them, he does no longer take any recoil damage from their use and he now has access to the move Head Smash, usable only once per battle. Old age has taken a toll on him though; his body no longer what it was, Greil now expends 10% more energy on all moves.

::FB::WF::

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:10 AM.
Old 07-11-2009, 02:45 PM   #94
Mr. XXXXXXXX
Uncooperative Artist

Inari(Abra)M lvl1
Before being recruited to my team, Inari had been living as a busboy in a Jynx mansion. He was put thru hell having to deal with all these snappy bitches. He finally had his limit, and went all out on those ugly Jynx.
Sig: Psychic Pinch
Inari concentrates psychic energy for ~1.5 seconds before releasing it in a massive shock wave. This shock wave is unavoidable seeing as it emits from Inari as an expanding dome in split seconds, and depending on how close the opponent is will be the calculation for damage. If the opponent is:
~4 ft or closer-Massive damage, will be knocked away ~5 feet(depends on weight) and may be in more pain if thrown into a wall etc

~5-8 ft-heavy damage, lighter opponents taken ~3 feet, medium may be knocked over, heavy will be dragged back abit

~8+ ft-decent damage, light pokemon tossed a foot, mediums shrugged back, heavy stay still.
Takes the energy of 2.5 Psychics, if attacked during concentration, has a 45% fail rate. Only usable once.

Nylon(Skitty)F Lvl.1
Bio: Quite the charmer, Nylon had also been quite a sneak.
Sig: Pew Pew Pew!!
Nylon first Attracts the foe, an immediately turns around. She then whips her tail 3 times, shooting a Pin Missle of any random type at the foe. energy equal too Pin Missle x4 and damage equal to PM x3. if poisin, fire, electric or ice it has a 5% chance of inflicting the status associated w/ it. Cannot be used on females, and only usable twice.
Muyo: Approved with edit.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:39 PM   #95
iAmDewgong
Rainbow Badge

Send a message via MSN to iAmDewgong
Zorro - Genderless Bronzor, lvl 1

Zorro loves Zorro. Especially his hat. He loves a lot of hats especially - The Lombre one is especially great.

Special training: Hats?

Zorro can now use Focus Blast, twice per battle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dosuser
MetagroĂź: Male Beldum
MetagroĂź is a totally metal dude. One day, Kuno's voice boomed out, "YOUR STRUGGLE TOTALLY MAKES YOU METAL." This benediction fueled MetagroĂź' determination to keep struggling to the very end. In his neverending struggle to fulfill his destiny, MetagroĂź sought out Morg for enlightenment. Morg looked with respect upon MetagroĂź' tireless struggle and permitted him to train alongside his Magikarp. Now, MetagroĂź has learned not to be mastered by its struggle, but to be the master of its Struggle.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:13 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 10:43 AM   #96
Concept
Archbishop of Banterbury

Send a message via Skype™ to Concept
Beginning the resubmission of rejected sigs, plus some new uns which will probably be edited in when I think of them.

Simone the Kirlia level 2 Female
Bio: Simone grew up on Cinnabar island after being abandoned there as an egg. She was raised by a Muk. She was a very sickly child; whilst the local pokemon were adapted to the poisonous fumes in the cramped tunnels, they had an adverse affect on her. However, she remained there, as she'd never known the outside world.
As she grew up, her health seemed to improve. Slowly, she became used to the fumes; it looked like perhaps she might be able to live happily with her adopted family. However, one day whilst out exploring, she wandered into the territory of a pack of vicious Ekans and Arbok. Despite her best efforts to fight them off, she was defeated, and left to die. The snake pokemons poison ran through her body. She was discovered later by members of her adoptive family. They risked capture, taking her to the pokemon centre in the dead of night. When she was found the next morning by Nurse Joy, she was on the brink of death.
Her years of exposure to the poison fumes saved her. Over time, she'd built up a resistance to poison due to her exposure to the fumes; enough to keep her alive long enough for medical treatment. Although she survived, the trauma still haunts her, annd the attack was not without lasting effect.
Special Training: What doesn't kill you (Psychic/Poison)
Although she survived the attack, some of the poison remains in her body. Combined with her exposure to toxic fumes over the years, this has made her a psychic/poison type with all the associated resistances and weaknesses. However, the scars left by the attack have rendered her unable to use attract or captivate.

Colonel Koal the Torkoal level 1 Male
Bio: Colonel Koal is, as his name suggests, a rather militant pokemon. He was one of a number of fire types - mainly other Torkoal - "employed" to heat the mansion of a rich family in Ohio. The colonel pretty quickly got tired of this, as the conditions were awful, and along with several of the other pokemon they mounted an escape attempt. Unfortunately, they were caught. I happened to be passing through town at the time, and convinced the owners to let me take the troublesome Torkoal off their hands. I've never had a problem with him.
Special Training: Koal Fired (Fire)
Torkoal's are essentially miniature coal fired power stations. Colonel Koal has learned to harness some of this energy (he did it to spite the rich family out of as much heat as possible). As such, he regains an embers worth of energy every round. However, due to not all the heat being available for attacking, his fire type moves deal 10% less damage.

Smeargle level 2 Male
Bio: Most of Smeargles work is modern art. No-one really has a clue what his paintings are supposed to be/represent - least of all him.
Sketched Moves: None
Special Training: Modern Art (Typeless)
Smeargle can, like every other Smeargle sig out there, use sketch more than once per battle. In addition, his sketch has a 50% chance of confusing the opponent, due to all his sketches being some weird modern art bs.

Emma the Furret level 2 Female
Bio: Emma is a fairly easy going pokemon, but she's determined to prove she can fight and fight well. This determination originated in her debut battle against Mr. X's Treecko, in which the Treecko was heard to remark "women don't fight fair" after taking to sucker punch to the gut. I'm not even kidding.
Signature Move: Omnitail (Various)
Emma hits her opponent with her tail, which is charged with energy. Omnitail can be of any type of which Emma has access to an offensive (ie direct damage dealing) move of. It takes the energy and deals the damage of iron tail, except of whatever type it currently is. No more than two uses of any one type per match, and no more than three uses total per match.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:16 AM.
Old 07-13-2009, 04:51 PM   #97
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

If I don't post something, I'll have to wait ages. So...

Khronos - Male Noctowl (Level 4)

Bio: Khronos, as most Noctowl are, is a very serious, silent and stoic Pokémon. He frequently sits unmoving in deep thought, though the nature of Khronos’ thought is a mystery. He blocks out all other Pokémon, and even my Psychic Pokémon can’t penetrate the strange barrier he’s set up in his mind. Once in battle, this barrier seems to disappear, but Khronos has such intense focus that it completely rids his mind of other thoughts. Having taken a Greek name like some of his teammates, he is considered part of the Olympians, and is considered by the others to be very powerful, having earned the name of the leader of the Titans. Having focused on his powers and trained extensively, Khronos displays abilities beyond those of his species.
Special Training - Athena's Wisdom (Psychic)
Khronos is familiar with Psychic abilities and has significantly more Psychic energy than others of his species, but is unable to perform Dark attacks.

Laxxy - Male Snorlax (Level 5)
Bio: Laxxy is your run of the mill Snorlax, which is surprising, considering my otherwise strange squad. He also wears his signature blue star nightcap, never going anywhere without it.
Special Training - Stomp Stomp Stomp (Normal)
Laxxy likes to stomp things sometimes. Now, Laxxy can use Stomp.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 07-19-2009 at 09:18 AM.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:22 PM   #98
Firewater
Volcano Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Firewater
let's try again...

*Mirror*-Magneton- Lv.3 (Genderless)

Bio- When I caught Magnemite, he was living in a mirror shop.... constantly. After I caught him, I noticed that his body was strangely shiny, and certain attacks had done less damage, and had even been repelled by his shininess. for this, he in turn is literally in love with himself, and has absorbed a "I'm perfect and you must look at me at all times" and doesn't like for any type of dirt or anything else to get on his body. Naturally, this had caused him a need to be able to wash...constantly, and for some reason, he can use Water Pulse. Also that is strange, it appears that he is actually covered in a mirror like coating. But like a mirror, it appears that he breaks much easier than before. However, with constant training and battles, Magneton is able to work wonders with his new evolution... and somewhat broke his phobia of dirt.

Special Training- I'm so shiny, you must love me!!!
Apparently, Magnemite is different.due to his paranoia about dirt and other dirty things, he has learned how to use Water Pulse and Bubblebeam. Unfortenately, it appears that he has somewhat broken his fear of dirt, and allows himself to use these moves... but he's forgotten how to use Substitute, Toxic, Mud Slap Sunny Day, and Thundershock instead for some strange reason

Lunatone (Genderless) Lv.3

Bio: Lunatone had simply lived in a cave alone, by itself. It had gained strange powers and other things, but due to his peaceful nature was unwilling to go to such lengths to destroy his opponets. However, that all changed when he was captured by myself. Though I promised him that I would not use him for battle, I eventually had to break that promise when i fought a far superior opponet. with Lunatone being my final hope, he fought brilliantly, before he was strapped to the ground from a Leech Seed and Solarbeamed into unconciousness. What angered him the most when he woke up was the fact that he and his opponet had been completely asleep, and he was angered. He knew that sleeping was his nemisis, and he wanted to make his opponets suffer. So he trained and trained until he managed to create something so terrible that it would prevent anything from removing their focus from mere battling, or at least make them suffer for not wanting to attack him. Angry at how pokemon were able to harm him in his sleep, Lunatone practiced to make sure that noone else would be allowed to sleep. It is because of this that he got some of the other pokemon on the team to teach him how to give Nightmares. However, he practiced using Nightmare and Dream Eater so much that he'd exposed them to new levels of strength

Signature Move: NO SLEEP FOR YOU!

Lunatone can now use Nightmare, however with the amount of training he has recieved, his Nightmare and Dream Eater attacks are twice as strong as normal, with the energy drain being 50% stronger than normal, and his Dream Eater does not wake up his opponets immediately. However, the energy required to use these attacks is 2x the normal, and he has forgotten how to use Rain Dance, Sandstorm, DOuble Team, Trick Room, Helping Hand, and Confusion

Also tossing Dope's sig for something new.

*Dope* Slowking (Male) Lv.3

Bio: Rather than biting pokemon, he simply practiced using his psychic abilities. practicing with picking up massive Gyarados, rocks and Wailords he managed to gain a reputation for being quite the psychic user. Eventually, he wanted to see the world, so he challenged all sorts of Psychic pokemon to defeat him in psychic combat. Eventually he fought and fought, defeating all comers until a strange Gallade came and the two were evenly matched in their use of Psychic abilities.. Dope was so shocked by this, he simply charged at the Gallade with a Zen Headbutt. The Gallade charged forward, easily destroying Dope's confidence and his bravado away with a swift Close Combat. After he recovered, Dope asked the Gallade to help in teaching him the move that defeated him, in order for himself to become even stronger. The plus side was that he could beat up the random Sharpedo that bothered him even quicker than normal.

Signature Attack: How do I lose to something I do not have.

Basically, from the teachings, Dope can now use Close Combat, but forgets Trick Room, Confusion and Mega Punch as he feels that he does not need speed to use the move. it also uses 25% more energy

*Skid* Marshtomp (Male) Lv.3

Bio: Skid was always ready to roll, and roll he did, as he managed to travel the world without fearing no pokemon or thing. However, after he noticed that he got destroyed by Grass pokemon, he wanted to make a way to stop them from beating him so badly. So what he did was that he trained and trained, eventually learning how to accept grass type moves, and not letting them destroy him. However it took so many Solarbeams for him to gain this power that he now glows green in the dark...

Signature Training: Glowstick

Skid now takes only 300% damage from Grass attacks rather than 400%, however, he glows so brightly that he cannot use Double Team or Substitute due to the fact that he was so bright and shiny from his exposure to solar rays that he is too visible to avoid anything

*Hothead* Magmar (Male) Lv.3

Bio: Hothead simply loved to use his Psychic abilities to meld his flames into small shapes for the little kids to enjoy back home. However, he practiced so much that he always felt that he needed Psychic energy to keep himself awake, or something to the effect that he thought that he was addicted to it. Well at any rate, he found that he wasn't addicted, but that using Psychic so much had caused him to overload on the energy. With the help of other Psychic types, he broke his addiction. He stopped the pokemon from removing all of the traits however, as while he lives a normal life he's learned something about himself.

Signature Training: Psychicness is cool.(Psychic)

Basically Magmar is now a Fire/Psychic typed pokemon, with all weaknesses/resistances normally obtained. However, this has cost him the ability to use Karate Chop, Faint Attack, Mega Kick, Thief, Focus Punch, Overheat and Submission. On the bright side, he can now use Calm Mind,Light Screen, Future Sight and Psybeam

Last edited by Muyotwo; 09-08-2009 at 07:19 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 07:36 AM   #99
Lady Kuno
Sad times are just times that are sad

Strongbad: Male Glalie
I paid alot of money to have surgery to make him look like a floating strongbad head, and so he is red and looks like that.
Special Attack: Pure Cold (Ice)
Strongbad has learned how to use one of his coldest attacks much more effectively. By making a Sheer Cold even colder, he has mastered one of the purest Ice Attacks. The attack does 1.5 times the amount of damage as a Sheer Cold, and has a much higher chance of its after-effects. However the attack is also so cold that many Pokemon cannot resist it as easily. Resistant types can recieve full neutral damage from the attack, but only if they are not expecting it. If they see it coming, they can use a T-bolt worth of energy to sort of go into overdrive (producing more heat to counteract, etc) and make the attack resisted. If the opponent is going second they can choose to resist it or not and will not take an attack to do so, but only applicable if they end up spotting it/being ready for it etc. Also it is left up to the ref in regards to if they expect it. It is usable 3 times per battle and uses 2x Sheer Cold energy. Muyo helped make this awesome 'mon and sig.
Muyo: Muyo didn't make it overpowered though. If you want boosted effects, boosted damage and hitting resistant types for neutral, more energy will be needed. You should also clarify it would do .5x damage to 4x resistant Pokés as well. Rejected

Ghost: Male Gengar
He is a Ghost, and one of the three used to take down a legendary beast. It does give him some bragging rights, you know. It was thanks to his Curse that we finally won, and so he decided to improve upon the move.
Special Attack: Reverse Curse (Ghost)
Ghost places a Curse upon himself. Unlike a regular Curse, his opponent will instead lose one half of their remaining health instantly. Ghost then will take 1/4th of the damage their opponent took and take it every turn. Reverse Curse has similar limits much like regular Curse, except it acts as if though the opponent used it. If the opponent is KOed or there is a large distance then it will slowly get weaker until it fades away, but unlike normal Curse it will take longer for it to wear this way. However in exchange, this move uses a full Hyperbeam of energy to use. It is only usable once. Because of all the intense training required for this move, Ghost is now unable to use a full Giga Impact, Shadowball, or Hyper Beam and can only charge them to a maximum of T-bolt level strength.
Muyo: Here's the situation that makes this broken. Ghost- Almost dead. Opponent- Fresh. Kuno: Ghost, use Reverse Curse, then Selfdestruct. Battle is over, the winner is the Blitz team. Very, very rejected

Bullfango: Male Mamoswine
I found him at the top of a mountain, trying to act fully evolved. He thought he had huge horns and was somewhat indimating. I found it endearing and I decided to capture him. I learned that his horns are quite the potent weapon, and so I decided to try to teach him a move to make use of them. Now that he is fully evolved, he loves smashing into things at full speed with his giant horns.
Special Attack: Bull Rush (Ground and XX)
The attack starts with Bullfango coating his horns and the front of his body with ground energy. He then rushes towards his foe as fast as he can, slamming into them to deal damage. The attack itself does two different kinds of damage. The ground energy put into the attack does a Blizzard worth of damage in ground energy. This aura can also help dissipate energy attacks that the ground energy is super effective to during the rush, however it will weaken the aura by 1/2 the energy used. So a Flamethrower rushed into will weaken the aura by 1/2 a flamethrower. Energy attacks rushed into that ground is not super effective towards will be reduced by that energy amount exactly, and attacks rushed into that is super effective to ground will do double the damage to the aura (and if it completely gets rid of it, it will get through and deal damage to him). The second part of the attack is the physical impact, which deals damage in a way similar to Body Slam, in which large opponents will take less damage then normal damage, but smaller Pokemon will take more (with similar paralysis chance depending on weight difference). However the charge is quite reckless, and a side effect of the slam deals recoil damage to Bullfango like he had used Double-Edge, but there is no recoil from the aura, just from the physical impact. And so the 2nd part is a sort of combination of a full speed Body Slam with the recoil as well. The attack does both kinds of damage at once, and is usable 2 times per battle and he has perfected the attack to only use a Blizzard worth of energy.
In exchange for the miraclous energy use and move usage, he had to go under intense training. In order to learn the ultimate bull style attack he forgot the previous strongest moves he had, Hyper Beam and Giga Impact. Additionally he now hates walls and sees them as his enemy and is unable to use Light Screen, Reflect, and Protect. Sadly the attack made him quite arrogant, and he believes he can charge into anything. Due to this he also is unable to use Curse and Defense Curl to boost his defense (although he can still use Defense Curl to curl up, it will still reduce the damage a small bit, much to his dismay). And don't get me started on dodging moves. While he can be ordered to dodge and avoid attacks, he will definatly not agree to Double Team or Detect to dodge attacks, and forgot those moves as well. While he can Agility, his arrogance will not allow him to use the move to dodge either. He does not care for love, or what the opponent is doing in general, and so Mimic, Charm, Attract, Captivate and Amnesia are unsuable as well. All this arrogance has also caused Swagger and Taunt to have no chance of working as well on him, as he pretty much does not have any moves left to not attack with anyway.
Muyo: Approved with edit.

Santa: Male Delibird
Santa has lots of presents for all the little kids. Ho ho ho.
Special Training: Present (Normal)
Delibird has learned how to make Present much better. He has eliminated the chance for recovery when attacking his opponent, and will only deal damage. He also managed to raise the bar on minimum damage, and it will do at the very least half a thunderbolt. On top of this, he has learned the attack in 3 other forms. He can now use Present to deal Ice, Flying or Water damage. Santa must specify if he is using the normal or other typed version in the attack. He can use it as a water attack because the ice in his bag would melt often and he would always wind up with extra. Although not being a water type, he can only use the water form of the attack 5 times. In exchange for this, he cannot use any offensive flying, ice or water attacks except for Fly. Energy use for Present is now equal to the amount of damage dealt.

Snowflake: Female Dewgong
Her drill is her favorite part of her body to attack from. She has learned how to use it in a way that is much better then normal.
Special Attack: Flying Drill Dive (Normal)
Snowflake slaps her tail on the ground (or water) to leap into the air. She revs up her drill, readying Horn Drill mid-flight. She then uses the force from her jump and gravity to ram the opponent with the Horn Drill. While jumping and Horn Drill are both normal attacks, what the sig does is simply combine them, as well as give her boosted accuracy for the drill. Damage is what was mentioned combined with being hit with a horn drill, Pokemon with softer skin will take more damage, etc. Energy for Flying Drill Dive is the energy to jump and Horn Drill, and it is usable 2 times per match, once per opponent's pokemon.

Clampy: Female Cloyster
Clampy has been on my squad for many many years. However it was only recently that I found out her true history. She has clamped onto a Slowpokes tail many years ago. But due to the shame of that Slowbro losing many battles, she separated off of it! It is quite unheard of, I know, and so I did not believer her story. But apparently she showed me something that made me a believer. She has learned some psychic abilities due to her being a part of a Slowbro for so long, and when she evolved into a Cloyster they manifested even further.
Special Training: Psychic Familiarity (Psychic)
Clampy is now capable of using Psychic attacks as if though she is one, and has Psychic type energy equal to what a Psyduck has. In addition she has learned some Psychic moves that she witnessed Slowbro use during her time with it. She now can use Light Screen, Future Sight, Calm Mind, Psywave and Psychic. She can restore much more psychic energy then normal during a Rest. In exachange for this, she now takes 1.25x damage from both Ghost and Dark, and she lost the ability to use Payback and Secret Power.

Last edited by Muyotwo; 09-08-2009 at 07:33 AM.
Old 07-15-2009, 08:19 AM   #100
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Bulbasaur Lets try again

Tempira: Level 3 Female Smeargle
Who would have guessed, but Tempira is a proficient painter. She loves painting and has spent almost here entire life perfecting her ability. She especially loves colours so much so that she has split her tail brush into two colours. This is so she can paint twice as fast, spinning her brush from one half to the other so as to access two colours in a very short period of time. She has perfected the technique of her painting such that it transfers over to her battling.
Moves Sketched: Thunderbolt, Iron Tail
Special Technique: Nimpou, Choujuu Giga (Normal)
Having a tail brush of two colours affects the way Tempira obtains moves and when she is allowed to use them. For either situation, one of the colours on her tail brush must be the colour corresponding to the type of attack she is using or obtaining. (i.e. If she wants to Sketch or use a Fire-type move, one of the colours on her tail brush must be orange.) In terms of colour, she has 17 colours that she uses, namely one for each different type of move (White = Normal, Orange = Fire, Blue = Water, Yellow = Electric, Green = Grass, Aqua = Ice, Red = Fighting, Purple = Poison, Tan = Ground, Mauve = Flying, Pink = Psychic, Olive = Bug, Brown = Rock, Indigo = Ghost, Violet = Dragon, Black = Dark, Grey = Steel). Also, she can learn only 2 moves per colour. Finally, since she hates changing painting colours, she must spend a move changing one of the colours on her brush and always starts a battle with two specific colours on her tail, yellow and orange - her two favourite ones.
Muyo: Didn't I already reject this same sig earlier on this page? It's still rejected. Don't submit it again.

Taipé: Level 3 Male Breloom
Taipé has been obsessed with martial arts. As a Shroomish, he had spent the majority of his spare time trying to move like a fighter, even though it was practically impossible for him. He spent a lot of time copying the big names on every television he could find, and when he evolved, he over the moon. He could finally perform the moves correctly.
Special Technique: Senton, Kage Buyou Omote Renge (Fighting)
The Lotus fighting style makes every fighting-type move performed by Taipé 10% more powerful with 10% increase in energy use. After spending a lot of time perfecting the Lotus fighting style, he modified one it’s more deadly moves. Firstly, Taipé appears beneath his opponent and kicks them into the air. This hit gets the opponent airborne, and once airborne, Taipé appears behind the opponent and grabs them, and travels with them to increase their speed until the very last second and disappears just before they hit the ground. Taipé appears a few feet from the opponent. The attack takes the energy of a Mega Kick and 2 Brick Breaks. It deals 2x Brick Break in damage and has a 10% chance of paralysis.

Serenia: Level 3 Female Lapras
Serenia is named as such since she is the most calm Lapras you’ll ever meet. However, she still believes that fighting is a necessary evil which creates peace and thus, she makes sure she can create that peace when she is fighting. Hard done by her clan, she decided to come with me in the hope that together we cold create more peace than she could alone. We trained hard, and created the most beautiful and thus peaceful attack.
Special Technique: Retsuton, Hyouten Hyakkasou (Ice)
Intended as a final move, so as to end the battle with her opponent in the most beautiful and peaceful way possible, Serenia causes the sky to open and for snowflakes to fall all over the field. The opponent is meant to understand the beauty of these flakes as they start to feel the coldness of the air around them. Then, the air around the opponent snap freezes for a short time to deal the damage, creating a pillar of ice around the opponent which always melts as soon as the attack is over. This attack deals a Hyper Beam and takes 1.5x the energy. It has a 10% chance freezing the opponent. It can only be used once per match.
Muyo: Rejected for sheer implausibility. In fights, aesthetic appreciation wanes, facts of life.

Raesta: Level 3 Male Aerodactyl
Raesta is one of the more feisty of its kind. Spending most of his time, flying around and generally making a hazard of himself. His most favourite type of attack is Fire since most of his Fire-typed attacks are released from his mouth. One day, he was playing around with his fire-type energy and burned Vynolia a bunch. We he went for his next attack, she closed his mouth with her vines. When she finally let him loose, the expulsion of the energy was what created his new attack.
Special Attack: Katon, Goukakyu no Jutsu (Fire)
Raesta concentrates a ton of energy in his mouth and then shoots it out in one big blast. The concentrated energy explodes on impact, creating a massive fireball around the opponent or whatever it ends up landing on. The attack has a 10ft radius and this can sometimes include Raesta in small arenas. It deals the same damage as a 1.5x a Fireblast and the same energy to perform.

Gyra: Level 3 Genderless Metang
Gyra is a sibling of my former companion, Spinna. Gyra, like it’s sibling also likes to spin around. But his spinning has always been of a different kind in the sense, that it’s for show. Though it likes spinning, it won’t be found doing much of that during battles as it is of the opinion that it would hurt it’s sense of direction and whatnot. Regardless, Gyra had an interesting battle-worthy ability when we first met
Special Defence: Doton, Suna no Tama (Ground)
This technique takes the sand from two Sandstorms and condenses it using the Psychic energy natural to Gyra, to form a shield. The defence blocks one attack before disappearing. However, it can’t block high-pressure Water-type attacks and turns to glass more often than not when blocking a high-powered Fire-type attacks. In which case, it hangs around until it is broken. The defence takes the combined energy of two Sandstorms, and a Psychic and can only be used 3 times per match. If it turns to glass, Gyra expends Psychic-type energy equivalent to a Flash each round until the glass is destroyed.
Muyo: Safeguard effects at less than half price, three times per match! Sign me up. Don't sign yourself up though. Rejected

Changing up a little bit about Grapper again...

Grapper: Level 3 Male Aipom
Grapper is a weird Aipom since he has an odd obsession with his tail-arm, more-so than any other normal Aipom. He always stands on his tail-arm. But, when attacking, all attacks that use hands/arms are driven with his tail-arm, except when using a move such as Double Slap. This fascination with his tail-arm, and concentration of energy in his tail-arm, spawned his special attack.
Special Attack: Fuuton, Rasen-Shuriken (Flying)
Grapper concentrates a massive amount of energy in his tail-arm such that it forms a small ball that is about the size of the palm of his tail-arm. The ball is pure energy that spins on itself at a rapid pace. Then, using some Flying energy, the spinning takes on the form of a shuriken that spins extremely fast. The result looks like a shuriken that has a ball in the middle of it. He then throws the shuriken-ball into the opponent. If it hits, it causes a large explosion that deals 2x Dynamic Punch of damage to the opponent. The energy usage is 2.5x Dynamic Punch. This attack can only be used once per match.

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge

Last edited by Muyotwo; 09-08-2009 at 07:56 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL > Squad Maintenance