UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Registration

Old 02-18-2021, 10:44 PM   #51
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

I've decided to return to RP'ing on FB, so I think what I'll settle on is a full reset.

Member post be here.
  • Releasing Boss (Pancham, Male)
  • Releasing Twist (Buizel, Male)
  • Releasing Socks (Stunky, Female)
  • Releasing Heels (Hawlucha, Male)
  • Discarding all Items and savings
  • Claiming a new Starter Pack
  • Claiming a new Starter Pokemon (Remoraid)

I look forward to rejoining with a brand new character and starter very soon, if all goes well.

Farewell, Jason. May I find a home for you elsewhere!

Last edited by ShadowDRGN; 02-18-2021 at 11:18 PM. Reason: added starter pack claim
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2021, 11:54 AM   #52
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

oh, no, guess I have to steal shadow's post format.

I've finally returned to FB now, and since I'm lazy I'm resetting my profile completely. HARD reset. Scrapping items, pokemon, money, candies, the whole thing.

Claiming a new starter, Fleur the Snivy, female, with EM Captivate.

Also claiming a starter pack, yeah yeah.

Scrapping:
Lizzy the Drizzile (female)
Soliera the Helioptile (female)
Flick the Chinchou (male)
Ynnad the Elgyem (male)
Ghido the Deino (female)
Spike the Toxel (male)
Gazza the Noctowl (male)
Shayd the Vullaby (female)
Hermes the Taillow (male)
Stryke the Pawniard (male)
Queenie the Cutiefly (female)
Flash the Joltik (male)
Artemis the Honedge (female)

and the lord said, let thy member post link be posted
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2021, 07:12 PM   #53
Heather
Naga's Voice

Hoo boy. It's about time I let go of the mess that my last attempt at the game was. This time, I need to take it slow, focus on what Pokemon I feel belong at this new character's side as opposed to what I was doing before, and maybe not project quite so much of myself onto my Trainer this time around.

In any case, all this means I'm pressing the big red button. I don't feel like picking through the utter half-outdated mess my members post is.

Celeste (Chatot), Pastinha (Hitmontop), Kapp'n (Lombre), Snowy (Skitty), Patches (Pachirisu), Kicks (Stunky), Piper (Staravia), Heimdall (Gallade), Merengue (Swirlix), Bantu (Trapinch), Murray (Smeargle), Blathers (Rowlet), Apollo (Jangmo-o), Fondue (Quilava), Fantina (Oricorio-Sensu), Yuna (Dreepy), and Miyako (Treecko, for all that I never documented her on my members post) will all be going on their ways.

I will not be keeping any old items. To hell with that mess.

Member's post link here, I guess? It's getting rehauled soon, not sure what purpose that serves.

In any case, new starter: Clarisse, Teddiursa, Female, Level 5, EM Close Combat.

New starter pack, of course. Going to need it, after all.

And I think that settles us here. It'll be onto administration elsewhere, then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2021, 07:02 PM   #54
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Devolving my starter, a level 100 (m) Masquerain to Surskit.

profile if its needed.

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:44 PM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2022, 04:33 PM   #55
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Popping my lucario in here, resetting to level 1 and removing any non level up move

I am choosing to keep it evolved however and people will see why later on

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2022, 11:25 AM   #56
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Been a while XD so I think I'll do an anime-style time jump thingy and switch some things around!

Reverting my Shiny Chesnaught back into a Chespin; transferring both it and Froakie to the ownership of Ezra instead of Ary.
Saiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2022, 05:26 PM   #57
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Devolving Lv. 4 Chimecho to Lv. 4 Chingling.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2023, 06:04 AM   #58
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

After Digging through 20+ pages I've decided I am tossing all of my Pokeballs/Medicines/Move Machines/Gummies into the void and starting fresh.

I will be keeping all of my regular items like plushies/mega stones/z crystals/held items/incense and any custom Items.

It's too much trouble for me to dig through after 2-3 years of not upkeeping those kinds of things.

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2023, 08:51 PM   #59
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Devolving my Normal Form Decidueye into Dartrix. In the process, she loses the moves Spirit Shackle, Spite, and U-turn.
Old 02-19-2023, 10:14 PM   #60
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Devolving my Venusaur to Ivysaur.
Old 03-26-2023, 02:21 AM   #61
blu3shift
Cascade Badge

Okay, let's face it, my FB career is a mess. I'm tangled in a proverbial spaghetti bowl of plotlines that take me years of confused deliberation to realize, roadblocks that stem from those plotlines not being realized, and things veering into territory so angsty that they'd make a fourteen year old writing their edgy take on the Pokémon franchise blush. I've learned a lot since I set out on this journey at the beginning of 2021, seeing what works and what doesn't, and I've concluded that with the way that things have progressed on my end I've essentially sucked all the fun out of FB and made it a chore for myself and possibly my updaters as well.

What I'm opting for is a near-complete reset. I'll be keeping a select few things that can't be replaced (such as event items), but most everything else including my bank account will be thrown out. I'm also changing my starter (or keeping one Pokémon on my team, depending on how you interpret it) to my Rotom and resetting its level to 5. I haven't completely hashed everything out yet so my profile will be outdated until I can get around to writing up a new one. This also effectively cancels all of my current adventures.

My main goal going forward is to streamline everything, taking elements of the previous iteration of Elijah, isolating what I felt complemented his character, and nuking any semblance of plot that canonically hasn't already happened. This will help me grow and develop his character naturally over time without placing the burden on myself to limit it to my Visionary Glade thread. Ion gets to stay over Epoch because I've noticed that I've been writing them in a lot more than the latter and that they serve as a nice foil to Elijah's more rigid personality. I'll probably be able to elaborate once I get everything written up and ready to go.

I've also been working with my current updaters to see if they wish to restart any of my current adventures post-reset. That will also have to wait until I'm able to write up a new profile so that they can tailor the adventures to it as they see fit, but I'm definitely willing to reserve an adventure slot for them as of right now.

Here's to the next couple of years! I'm pretty sure that they'll be better than the last.

Pre-reset profile

Releasing:
Porygon, Female Fomantis, Male Krabby, Female Alolan Meowth, Female Hisuian Sneasel, Male Turtwig, Female Elgyem
blu3shift is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 04:39 AM   #62
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Eevee It was like going to sleep after living a nightmare to wake...

On the outskirts of a large desert, inside of a large mountain range, inside an undisclosed location was a metropolis sized building built within a cavern which belonged to a very nefarious organization, the further down the levels of floors that went past the base level the more heinous the criminal activity was, inside one of the underground levels lay a room for examination.

“Ladies and gentlemen, I know why you’re all here! So, I won’t linger on it any longer than this,” a man with a white coat, dark goggles and his hands covered in disposable gloves motioned to those at a higher observation deck, “Let the experiment begin!”

The scientist snapped his fingers as his female assistant wheeled in the subject they would studying, a chained up Eevee on an examination table that looked frazzled, beaten and didn’t look like she had gotten a good shower in over a week, she looked malnutrition or didn’t look like she had gotten a good night sleep...as they slowly left the room to go behind a set of double doors, the assistant pushed two buttons against the wall that locked the doors and freed the Eevee which allowed her to roam the room. The aura displayed around her showing off a harsh sinister purple...

Above deck were a number of scientists all looking on with tablets in hand, the host of this little shindig walked to the edge of an open window before dropping a stone with a lightning strike symbol running across of it with in it onto the deck below. The rock touching the floor before rolling to the intended party’s paws, a bright white light enveloped the shadow Eevee before turning a harsh purple, the Thunderstone soon disappeared once used up leaving behind a shadowy spiked Jolteon on the examination room floor.

A strong and eerie howl erupted from the purple yellow prickly canine as her hardened spikes gathered electrical energy in her fur. Those on the observation deck even felt it, the strong dryness that filled the room with static, Thunder shot forth and destroyed the windows of the higher level where the few people were watching were now trying to escape the chaos, there was a glimmer of joy in the shadow Pokémon eye’s feeling invincible for the first time in a long time. Joyfully watching as most of the scientists grew fearful of her new found power.

An eerie dark energy gathered around the now dangerous electric canine; she bared her fangs before finally releasing the attack like a Shadow Wave. The distortion of the air that caused a number of resident lab coat nerds to pass out from the sheer pressure it caused to their mental state. The powerful shadow move shattering the remainder of the windows, a gas canister was tossed into the fray as the Jolteon manically barked gathering an obscene amount of electrical energy. Crackles of sparks scattered throughout the fog of smoke before it ignited a large explosion.

The emergency sprinklers on the ceiling soon set off as water rained down everywhere, the floor still sparkling with energy. The water overhead had washed away a bit of the fog that had filled the room, revealing the gas was actually a canister of devolution spray that had been thrown in in order to reverse the effects of the transformation the Eevee had taken on. The pain of going through one evolution and reverting back to her more basic base form was agonizingly harsh on her and caused her muscles to ache, bones to feel like they had grown and shrunk again, to say little on what it did to her mind...footsteps could be heard rushing in from the hall as men in biohazard suits entered the room before the Eevee visibly lost consciousness...

OoC: Officially devolving my Shadow Jolteon to her base from, Shadow Eevee.

The following moves may be in questionable limbo;
Lv-up moves: Thundershock*, Pin Missile*, Thunder Wave*, Thunder Fang*, Discharge*, Agility*, Thunder*
MT: Magnet Rise*, Signal Beam*
HM: Strength*

The other unlearnable moves will be declared later upon Eevee’s next evolution/bond posts, etc.

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 12-28-2023 at 04:23 AM.
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 12:34 AM   #63
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Lucia will be releasing her l.04 f alolan grimer.

a-grimer 'rugoselle' l.04f
type| dark/poison
bond\clarity: 02\20
contest: 10 smart\10 tough\10 beauty\10 cool\10 cute
LU | poison gas - pound - harden - bite{07} - disable{12} - minimize{12} - acid spray{15} - poison fang{18} - fling{26} - knock off{29} - screech{30} - crunch{32} - gunk shot{40} - acid armor{42} - memento{48} - sludge bomb{48}
TM | infest
HM | -
MT | -
EM | imprison
CM | -
ability: power of alchemy
pokeball: pokeball
birthday: 8 july
rec: trade w/stargazer[6.20.22]
externals: -

and ed will be releasing her l.40 f skuntank

skuntank 'beatrix' l.40f
type| dark/poison
bond\clarity: 02\20
contest: 10 smart\10 tough\10 beauty\10 cool\10 cute
LU | flamethrower - feint - focus energy - poison gas - scratch - screech - smokescreen - acid spray - fury swipes - bite - toxic - venoshock - slash - sucker punch - night slash - memento - venom drench - belch{43} - explosion{45}
TM | dark void - shadow claw - ice beam - hyper beam
HM | -
MT | play rough - iron tail
EM | -
ability: keen eye
birthday: 17 may
rec: trade w/dark fire[9.16.07]

additionally, the lab will be waving goodbye to some unpartnered residents, a l.01 f spiritomb and a l.01 f spearow.

spiritomb 'leatrimae' l.01f
type| dark/ghost
bond\clarity: 0\20
contest: 00 smart/00 tough/00 beauty/00 cool/00 cute
LU | confuse ray - curse - night shade - pursuit - shadow sneak - spite - hypnosis{6} - feint attack{7} - hex{11} - payback{15} - nasty plot{18} - dream eater{19} - extrasensory{25} - ominous wind{25} - memento{30} - sucker punch{31} - dark pulse{34} - shadow ball{43}
TM | -
HM | -
MT | -
EM | grudge - foul play
CM/UM | -
ability: ability
birthday: 01 november
rec: trade w/zorchic[01.21.23]

&

spearow 'lissart' l.01f
type| flying/normal
bond\clarity: 00\00
contest: 00 smart\00 tough\00 beauty\00 cool\00 cute
LU | learned - learned - unlearned{}
TM | -
HM | -
MT | -
EM | -
CM | -
ability: undeclared
birthday: 26 april
rec: adopted[03.09.23]

safe travels, friends!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 06-04-2023 at 12:44 AM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2023, 09:54 AM   #64
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Devolving my Shiny Sylveon into a Shiny Eevee.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2023, 02:00 PM   #65
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Devolving Lv. 47 Alcremie into Milcery.
Old 01-01-2024, 07:41 PM   #66
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Swadloon Truck-senpai pls notice me

For TBD story purposes, "releasing" Lv. 1 Sewaddle.
Old 03-13-2024, 01:07 AM   #67
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Tyranitar

Ever since she first laid eyes on him, she would freeze, it wasn’t a controlled response, nor was it because she felt threatened but maybe slightly fearful? That her body had no choice but to freeze up, her muscles would stiffen, her breathing would shallow at the very least she wouldn’t faint, she couldn’t quite really think as to why it happened but if she lingered on the thoughts enough she would probably guess that it had to do with the fact that she was initially traded away because she wasn’t what the original trainer had considered a desirable choice for themselves, that trainer wanted the more genetically equipped gender that was stronger.

Ever since then she felt inadequate, there wasn’t much she can do about being female and it wasn’t like she didn’t like being herself, she knew who she was, and yet…she would be lying if she said it didn’t affect her.

Then there came a trainer that was more than happy to coach her, accept her for who she was but still, she just couldn’t let it go…she knew she needed to do something to be able to improve herself worth but what?

She was walking around the trainer’s base trying to figure out what her best options were when she saw a couple of her trainer’s other Pokémon were helping to put the new base together and currently saw a Haunter and Riolu spray painting the outer exterior of the base.

“H-hey g-guys…” she stuttered her words, “H-how’s it going?”

“Hahahaunter!”

“Don’t mind him,” the aura Pokémon spoke to the shy little Larvitar, “He’s not all there...if you know what I mean.”

“I-is it true that that’s the very same Gastly that was so welcoming to everyone on the team?”

“Yea…he seemed hell bent in helping our trainer win in battle that he even broke his own rule of never evolving. It seemed to come at a cost though, as happy and cheerful as he seems he never really says anything, let alone speaks to anyone whether verbally or telepathically…our trainer seems to have come to terms with it but I’ve heard him talk to the Professor friend to find a way to get the old James back.”

“I didn’t know evolution can do something like that…” Larvitar seemed a bit frightened on the notion now of ever evolving which the little Riolu seemed to catch on, “There’s truly no way of knowing but even though I can’t speak for Haunter, in the end it was his choice to make and furthermore it’s never changed the love our trainer has for him, just seems to be that he misses his old friend.”

In the end Larvitar choose to help them paint the outer wall of their new soon to be home when they finished putting it together, there happened to be a box of different spray cans and she choice to pick up one that had a metallic sparkle to it, just as she was ready to press the nozzle, she tripped and caught herself in a mist of the sprays contents…

“Are you all right!?” Riolu yelled as the smoke cleared revealing…

Uh-oh!

-
-

In truth, Larvitar was fully prepared to never hear the end of it, using her trainer’s Shiny Spray by accident and getting herself completely covered in the sparkle of its contents, she had observed her trainer, he wasn’t usually the mean sort or the angry type but she figured he would be pretty upset and of course once she saw him approaching her she thought to herself how frightened she was of getting someone had been so patient with her was going to be so disappointed in her that they might just abandon her.

She froze as he approached and he began talking to her softly, “Thorn, are you okay? I heard you got yourself in a little accident, you’re not hurt are you?”

W-what…?

The man sighed, “Unfortunately the change is permanent but if you really want to, I think the Professor can figure something out, though I have to say it came to a bit of shock for me to hear you suddenly changed appearances only to find out it’s was more to do with a palate change- not that there is anything wrong with your new color, I was just more disappointed if I ended up missing your evolution completely.” The man smiled lightly to the half frozen rock larvae who couldn’t stop but to think…He likes me! He really likes me! in that moment Larvitar would had always been plagued by freezing at her trainer’s attention, broke free and leaped into his arm, and hugged him, the coolness of her rock skin warming with his touch, “Hey what’s this for?” He chuckled which the Larvitar simply giggled to herself, it was the first time she had ever initiated any sort of an affection towards him that he was slightly taken back, he thought she would never really fully trust him to begin with, “What did I do to receive this honor?”

Nothing, you just acted like yourself this whole time…letting me to do the same.

Allowing her to embrace her new self, , her true self.

OoC: Devolving my Pupitar to a Larvitar, using a Shiny Spray to turn her shiny!
Electric Blue Eye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2024, 04:55 AM   #68
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Devolving my Infernape back into Chimchar (just for a little while). He retains the Custom Move Roaring Punch.
Old 03-24-2024, 12:11 PM   #69
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

De-evolving the following:
- Morgana (Now Francis) from Incineroar to Torracat
- Maud (Now Yanagi) from Drapion to Skorupi

they lose the moves that only their evolutions learn in the process.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Registration