UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2013, 02:58 PM   #501
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
Pokémon
[400,000 coins] Absol
Purchasing a Male Absol with 400,000 coins. He will be placed in Pokeball (3/10).
Old 06-28-2013, 08:30 AM   #502
Hayward
Ronin Harrier

Charm: Lv. o1 Absol (m) purchase confirmed.

"For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. All these are the beginning of sorrows."
Old 07-02-2013, 05:11 AM   #503
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Pokémon
[100,000 coins] Mienfoo
In a rare morning appearance...

Chad bursts through the doors to the CfP store after hearing the news. "Is it true? You were able to find them?" he asks between breaths. "I've been searching far and wide for one!"

He excitedly presents a bag of coins equaling 100,000 coins. "I'd like to purchase a female Mienfoo please!" he says. When the shopkeep hesitated he suddenly remembers, "Oh yah. Here, this Premier Ball is for her." Chad could hardly contain his excitement.

"Thank you so much!" he replies bowing graciously.

OOC: Premier Ball is 1 of 2.
Old 07-02-2013, 05:19 AM   #504
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

jolteonjak: Level 01 Female Mienfoo Purchase Confirmed
Old 07-02-2013, 09:10 AM   #505
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Blaze had heard about the new CfP Pokemon, and that the details regarding what they are were being released today. He had come out to the Coins for Prizes building with the intention of really only seeing that, but, just in case a major want came along, he had taken the majority of his savings, 100,000 coins worth. You never know when one of the Rare Pokemon you want is going to come around, and while Blaze could not afford a Super Rare, a Rare Pokemon was not out of his reach. Remilia had come along with him, as was accustomed when there was a big thing happening like this. He saw other people were at the door waiting for the new Pokemon to be posted, but didn't recognize any of them. As he waited, he saw one of the Coins for Prizes workers walk up to the door with the notice in handprotecting against those attack submarines and taped it to the door. The people who were closest looked, and one ran right inside to get a Pokemon of his own, but many walked away in disappointment. Blaze walked forwards when there was an opening, and saw the notice:

500,000 coins: Ditto
400,000 coins: Riolu
100,000 coins: Mienfoo

Blaze honestly had little but parting whims for all three of these, but looked inside anyways to see how many they had. As usual, they had plenty of them, in their little enclosures that were not only spacious but also comfortable. Blaze knew about how the Coins for Prizes use to be like from his Rotom, and it seemed to have changed since then. He noticed that one Mienfoo, however, was not in the enclosure, but outside of it. It had its back leaning onto the enclosure door with its head down, almost like it was sleeping. 'A guard sleeping on the job? Oh boy. You better wake up.' Blaze walked away from the door then, but Remilia stayed. She had remained oddly quiet through the whole thing, but when Blaze walked away, Remilia said with a small voice, "Blazey-kun, I want to go inside." Blaze figured this was something important to her. Blaze hadn't known at this point how she turned into a Woobat, because he never felt it was appropriate to bring up the subject, especially after how much Remilia had gone into despair about her little sister. Blaze nodded and Remilia smiled, before going inside. Blaze wondered if she was going after a Ditto or a Riolu(in which he would have to tell her that he did not have enough coins), but she went straight towards the sleeping Mienfoo. Blaze walked over to her, and heard he mumbling to herself. "Could it be....maybe...I don't know." "Don't know what?" "This Mienfoo seems familiar. I have to leave for a brief moment Blaze, and don't point me out!" Blaze watched as she flew away.

'Point her out? Why is she hiding of all things?' Blaze simply stood there, when all of a sudden, she screamed, "Meiling! What are you doing sleeping on the job!?" The Mienfoo awoke with a start. "Mistress, I'm sorry, I wasn't..." Blaze was surprised to see her speaking as well, but if Remilia had known her, it was likely that she could speak as well. But the Mienfoo now looked down, dejected. "But the Mistress isn't here anymore. Remilia...she's gone." What surprised Blaze more was the use of "Mistress." 'Was Remilia...the owner of a house at some point? Like a big mansion.' As Blaze was thinking this, Remilia flew back over, and looked into the Mienfoo's face. "Meiling, I saw you." she said before sticking out her tongue at the Mienfoo. The Mienfoo looked astonished at Remilia, before promptly passing out. Blaze knew that this Mienfoo knew Remilia, and fortunately having enough coins, went to the counter and said, "We'll take that one."

After the paperwork was settled, Blaze, Remilia, and Meiling all walked out of the Coins for Prizes shop, Remilia flying around in the air with absolute glee. "So, Meiling, what do you know about the others? Sakuya and Patchouli and Flandre?" "Sadly, Mistress, I know nothing about them. I awoke like this alone, and despite my most fervent efforts, was unable to locate them, or you. It was surely to my surprise that I met you inside of the shop." "So, nothing. That...is really sad. I had kinda hoped you would all be together. Oh, and for now, just call me Remilia. I'm really not the mistress of anything anymore." "Okay, Remilia. How is this person with us?" "His name is Blaze, and he is a good friend of mine. I'm sure you will get to like him too." They walked away as the sun set behind them, Blaze wondering how life was going to be with another crazy team member. Not that they all weren't crazy at one point or another.

OoC: With this payment of 100,000 coins, I am purchasing a Level 1 Female Mienfoo. Thanks you guys for making this possible! Oh, and also, putting her in this Timer Ball.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:53 AM   #506
Celebii151
ADCs in 2017 LUL

Send a message via Skype™ to Celebii151
Quote:
Pokémon
[100,000 coins] Mienfoo
Purchasing a Male Mienfoo, and putting him in Pokeball 3/10.

Payment
Old 07-03-2013, 09:33 AM   #507
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

blazeVA: Level 01 Female Mienfoo Purchase Confirmed
Celebii151: Level 01 Male Mienfoo Purchase Confirmed
Old 12-31-2014, 11:48 AM   #508
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Eevee Coins for Prizes End of Year Sale

Coins for Prizes End of Year Sale

Due to some of the changes made in relation to the shops vs. zones debate, a fair few items have been removed from the Coins for Prizes Store. However, as they were removed without notice due to our concerns that some would use the opportunity to bulk buy now harder to find items to later sell at a large profit, we are returning all items for sale at their original price for a limited time with some stipulations.

You may purchase as many TM's as you like, but the TM's you purchase must be used immediately on the Pokémon you are buying them for. You cannot store them for later use/trade. Please be sure to post which Pokémon you are using them on and to link to their Pokédex page to prove they are able to learn the move. Should you wish to purchase a TM that is only suitable for an evolved Pokémon that has not yet evolved (for example TM Avalanche on Eevee who is to become a Glaceon), you may purchase the TM for Eevee and store it for Glaceon but that TM may not be later traded away or used on another Pokémon.

You may purchase a maximum of five Evolution Items and a maximum of ten Booster Items whether you plan to use them immediately or not.

You may purchase a maximum of twelve Shards, whether that's two of each kind, or twelve of one kind. However, due to the rule changes in the Shop-of-all-Trades any shards purchased from this giveaway or obtained prior to the new rules MUST be converted under the old riddle system. Only new shards obtained via zone reward or event giveaway may be used under the new conversion system.

This sale will end two weeks from today (14th January 2015), so let's see those coins and let the sale begin!

Shards
[ 750 coins] Blue Shard
[ 750 coins] Green Shard
[ 750 coins] Red Shard
[ 750 coins] Yellow Shard
[1,000 coins] Gold Shard
[1,000 coins] Silver Shard

Evolution Items
[ 1,500 coins] Metal Coat
[ 2,000 coins] King's Rock
[ 2,000 coins] Oval Stone
[ 3,000 coins] Deepseascale
[ 3,000 coins] Deepseatooth
[ 4,000 coins] Upgrade
[ 4,000 coins] Dawn Stone
[ 4,000 coins] Dusk Stone
[ 4,000 coins] Shiny Stone
[ 5,000 coins] Razor Claw
[ 5,000 coins] Razor Fang
[ 5,000 coins] Dragon Scale
[ 8,000 coins] Dubious Disc
[ 8,000 coins] Prism Scale
[20,000 coins] Frost (Fridge) Card
[20,000 coins] Wash (Washer) Card
[20,000 coins] Cut (Lawnmower) Card
[20,000 coins] Spin (Fan) Card
[20,000 coins] Heat (Oven) Card
[30,000 coins] Electrizer
[30,000 coins] Magmarizer
[30,000 coins] Protector
[30,000 coins] Reaper Cloth

Booster Items
[ 500 coins] Power Gems (type specific, one use only)
[1,500 coins] Charcoal
[1,500 coins] Magnet
[1,500 coins] Miracle Seed
[1,500 coins] Soft Sand
[1,500 coins] Silver Powder
[1,500 coins] Mystic Water
[1,500 coins] Nevermeltice
[1,500 coins] Blackbelt
[1,500 coins] Silk Scarf
[1,500 coins] Pink Bow
[1,500 coins] Polkadot Bow
[1,500 coins] Sharp Beak
[1,500 coins] Hard Stone
[1,500 coins] Spell Tag
[1,500 coins] Twisted Spoon
[1,500 coins] Blackglasses
[1,500 coins] Poison Barb
[1,500 coins] Dragon Fang

Gen 1-V TM's Removed

Attack Moves
[10,000 coins] Self Destruct
[ 9,500 coins] Fissure, Horn Drill
[ 9,000 coins] Focus Punch, Sky Attack
[ 8,000 coins] Double-Edge, Mega Kick
[ 7,500 coins] Dynamicpunch, Zap Cannon
[ 7,000 coins] Egg Bomb, Iron Tail, Skull Bash
[ 6,500 coins] Body Slam, Brine, Dragon Pulse, Mega Punch, Razor Wind, Submission, Tri Attack
[ 6,000 coins] Avalanche, Drain Punch, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Thunderpunch
[ 5,000 coins] Headbutt, Secret Power
[ 4,000 coins] Bubblebeam, Dragonbreath, Giga Drain, Pluck, Seismic Toss, Shockwave, Silver Wind, Water Pulse
[ 3,500 coins] Icy Wind, Metronome, Natural Gift, Psywave, Swift
[ 3,000 coins] Dragon Rage, Mega Drain, Nightmare, Rollout, Snore, Water Gun
[ 2,000 coins] Mud Slap, Pay Day, Rage
[ 1,000 coins] Bullet Seed, Fury Cutter

Defensive Moves
[6,000 coins] Counter, Detect
[5,000 coins] Curse, Endure, Soft Boiled
[4,000 coins] Stealth Rock, Work Up
[3,000 coins] Ally Switch, Captivate
[2,000 coins] Bide, Mimic
[1,000 coins] Teleport, Whirlwind

Effect Moves
[4,000 coins] Sweet Scent
[2,500 coins] Telekinesis
[1,000 coins] Recycle, Skill Swap, Snatch
Old 01-06-2015, 04:46 PM   #509
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Buying the following goodies for my use:

x1 Reaper Cloth (30k)
x1 King's Rock (2k)
x1 Dragon Scale (5k)

Buying the following TMs for the following pokemon. Hoo boy, this will smart...

-For my Infernape:
-Headbutt (5k)
-Secret Power (5k)

-For my Honchkrow:
-Icy Wind (3500)
-Pluck (4k)
-Secret Power (5k)

-For my Aipom:
-Fury Cutter (1k)
-Mimic (2k)
-Water Pulse (4k)
-Shock Wave (4k)
-Metronome (3500)
-Body Slam (6500)
-Mega Punch (6500)
-Mega Kick (8k)
-Work Up (4k)

-For my Timburr:
-Counter (6k)
-Focus Punch (9k)

That total comes to, er...114,000 coins if my maths is correct.

Big Bag o' Coins here.

Last edited by Raves; 01-24-2015 at 05:16 PM. Reason: Removing those illegal moves.
Old 01-09-2015, 04:25 PM   #510
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Teaching the following moves to the following Pokémon

Rhyperior:
Zap Cannon (7,500), Avalanche (6,000)

Psyduck:
Focus Punch (9,000), Mega Kick (8,000), Dynamicpunch (7,500), Skull Bash (7,000), Brine (6,500), Submission (6,500), Ice Punch (6,000), Pay Day (2,000), Bubblebeam (4,000), Seismic Toss (4,000), Telekenisis (2,500)

Slowpoke:
Fissure (9,500), Zap Cannon (7,500), Skull Bash (7,000), Tri-Attack (6,500), Pay Day (2,000), Bubblebeam (4,000), Psywave (3,500), Telekenisis (2,500), Teleport (1,000), Recycle (1,000), Skill Swap (1,000)

Mew:
Tri-Attack (6,500), Telekenisis (2,500), Teleport (1,000), Recycle (1,000), Skill Swap (1,000), Sweet Scent (1,000)

Exeggcute:
Self Destruct (10,000), Giga Drain (4,000), Psywave (3,500), Teleport (1,000), Skill Swap (1,000)

Cloyster:
Self Destruct (10,000), Brine (6,500), Bubblebeam (4,000),

Nidoran:
Skull Bash (7,000), Water Pulse (4,000)

Porygon:
Skull Bash (7,000), Teleport (1,000)

Doduo:
Skull Bash (7,000), Body Slam (6,500)

Aerodactyl:
Razor Wind (6,500)

Spinarak:
Giga Drain (4,000)

Cradily:
Giga Drain (4,000)

Togepi:
Telekinesis (2,500)

Total = 227,500

Last edited by Treepandaone; 01-24-2015 at 05:20 PM.
Old 01-10-2015, 09:12 PM   #511
Pest
Volcano Badge

Right, let’s do this. Buying the following items:

x1 Dawn Stone (4,000)
x1 Shiny Stone (4,000)
x1 Miracle Seed (1,500)
x1 TM Dragon Breath (4,000)
x3 TM Captivate (9,000)
x1 TM Bullet Seed (1,000)
x6 TM Telekinesis (15,000)
x4 TM Shock Wave (16,000)
x4 TM Water Pulse (16,000)
x5 TM Work Up (20,000)
x1 TM Silver Wind (4,000)
x1 TM Brine (6,500)
x1 TM Zap Cannon (7,500)
x1 TM Tri Attack (6,500)
x1 TM Detect (6,000)
x1 TM Pluck (4,000)

Teaching the TMs to the following Pokemon:
x1 TM Dragon Breath to my Charmeleon.
x3 TM Captivate to my Charmeleon, Lopunny, and Seviper.
x1 TM Bullet Seed to my Carnivine.
x6 TM Telekinesis to my Dusknoir, Uxie, Spiritomb, Solosis, Girafarig, and Golett.
x4 TM Shock Wave to my Spinda, Uxie, Spiritomb, and Kadabra.
x4 TM Water Pulse to my Uxie, Spiritomb, Lopunny, and Zangoose.
x5 TM Work Up to my Croagunk, Lopunny, Deerling, Girafarig, and Zangoose.
x1 TM Silver Wind to my Vespiquen.
x1 TM Brine to my Golduck.
x1 TM Zap Cannon to my Girafarig.
x1 TM Tri Attack to my Kadabra.
x1 TM Detect to my Zubat.
x1 TM Pluck to my Zubat.

The total should come out to 125,000 coins.
Old 01-11-2015, 07:51 AM   #512
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by seakittenyfool View Post
Buying the following goodies for my use:

x1 Reaper Cloth (30k)
x1 King's Rock (2k)
x1 Dragon Scale (5k)

Buying the following TMs for the following pokemon. Hoo boy, this will smart...

-For my Infernape:
-Drain Punch (6k) - Tess Edit: Infernape does not learn Drain Punch.
-Headbutt (5k)
-Secret Power (5k)

-For my Honchkrow:
-Icy Wind (3500)
-Pluck (4k)
-Headbutt (5k) - Tess Edit: Honchcrow does not learn Headbutt.
-Secret Power (5k)

-For my Aipom:
-Fury Cutter (1k)
-Mimic (2k)
-Water Pulse (4k)
-Shock Wave (4k)
-Metronome (3500)
-Body Slam (6500)
-Mega Punch (6500)
-Mega Kick (8k)
-Work Up (4k)

-For my Timburr:
-Counter (6k)
-Focus Punch (9k)

That total comes to, er...125,000 coins if my maths is correct.

Big Bag o' Coins here.
If you can please adjust your purchase I can confirm this for you.
Old 01-13-2015, 12:37 AM   #513
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

*cracks knuckles*

Chad walked into the Coins-for-Prizes shop carrying a large chest. He struggled to lift it up onto the counter. When he finally slammed it down, he wiped the sweat off his brow. “Hello, I’d like to buy some,” he chuckled, “TM’s for my Pokémon please.”

He opened the chest to reveal a large pile of coins. “It took me ages to count these, so I hope I have the correct total. I understand the requirements for this sale state we need to tell you whom these are purchased for? Very well.” Chad took some paper out of his pocket and unfolded it. “Ok, here goes:

For my Quilava, I’d like TM’s of Curse and Detect, as well as that TM over there of Natural Gift.
For my Heracross, I’d like the same three, Curse, Detect, Natural Gift, and also Work Up.
For my Numel, I’d like to just purchase TM Natural Gift.
For my Quagsire, I’d like to purchase the TM’s of Curse and Natural Gift.
For my Torkoal, I’d like to get just TM Natural Gift.
For my Surskit, I’ll also get a TM Natural Gift.
For my Poliwhirl, I’d like TM’s of Rage, Skull Bash, Submission, and Natural Gift.
For my Wurmple, I mean future Dustox, I’d like a TM Natural Gift.
For my Ledyba, I would like to get TM’s of Curse and Natural Gift.
For my Caterpie, who’s on her way to becoming a beautiful Butterfree, I’d like to get a bunch: Psywave, Rage, Razor Wind, Teleport, Curse, Sweet Scent, and Natural Gift.
For my darling Teddiursa, I’ll pick out TM’s Curse, Natural Gift, and Work Up.
For my Sigilyph, I’ll take TM’s Pluck and Telekinesis.
For my Mienfoo, I’ll just ask for TM Work Up.
For my Pinsir, I’d like TM’s of Rage, Curse, and Natural Gift.
For my Tauros I’d like to pick up TM’s Skull Bash, Curse, and Natural Gift.
For my Woobat, I’d like to get TM’s Pluck and Telekinesis.
For my Swinub, I’d just like to get TM Natural Gift.
For my Eevee, I’d like to get TM’s Rage and Work Up. Eventually, we’ll take a trip to the Evolution Zone to evolve him to a Leafeon, so I’d like to get a TM Bullet Seed for his efforts.
For my Meowth, I’d like to get her Bubble Beam, Water Gun, and Nightmare.
For my Rufflet, I’d like to get TM’s Pluck and Work Up.
For my Yanma, I’d like to get TM Natural Gift.
For my Hoothoot, I’d like to get TM’s Curse, Nightmare, and Silver Wind.
For my Starly, I’ll pick up for him TM’s Natural Gift, Pluck, and Work Up.
For my Kricketot, who dreams of becoming a Kricketune someday, I’ll pick up TM’s Natural Gift and Silver Wind.
For my Sneasel, I’d like to get TM’s Curse, Detect, and Nightmare.
For my Combee with high ambitions of becoming the queen of her hive. Until she becomes a Vespiquen I’d like to pick up, for her, TM’s Natural Gift and Silver Wind.

Lastly, I have three Drifloon. I’d like to get them all some TM’s. So three TM’s of Natural Gift and Shock Wave. Plus I’d like to get two TM’s of Telekinesis. Those two will go to my Male Drifloon and one of my females, named Pinkie Lee.

Please also throw in a Metal Coat.

Assuming I’ve added correctly, that should come to 282,500 coins.

P.S. Please excuse my spelling of "Natural." For some odd reason I kept spelling it wrong all night, and I may have missed correcting it.

Last edited by jolteonjak; 02-22-2015 at 06:33 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:11 PM   #514
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I would like to purchase the following items:

Quote:
Shards
[ 750 coins] Blue Shard
[ 750 coins] Green Shard
[ 750 coins] Red Shard
[ 750 coins] Yellow Shard
[1,000 coins] Gold Shard
[1,000 coins] Silver Shard
Two shards of each color, subtotaling 10,000 coins.

Quote:
Evolution Items
[ 1,500 coins] Metal Coat
[ 4,000 coins] Dusk Stone
[ 4,000 coins] Shiny Stone
[ 8,000 coins] Prism Scale
Two Shiny Stones, one Dusk Stone, one Metal Coat, and one Prism Scale, subtotaling 21,500 coins.

Quote:
Booster Items
[1,500 coins] Magnet
[1,500 coins] Soft Sand
[1,500 coins] Silk Scarf
[1,500 coins] Pink Bow
[1,500 coins] Polkadot Bow
[1,500 coins] Hard Stone
One Magnet, one Soft Sand, one Silk Scarf, one Pink Bow, one Polkadot Bow, and one Hard Stone, subtotaling 9,000 coins.

Quote:
Gen 1-V TM's Removed

Attack Moves
[ 6,000 coins] Ice Punch
[ 5,000 coins] Secret Power
[ 3,500 coins] Natural Gift
[ 1,000 coins] Bullet Seed

Defensive Moves
[5,000 coins] Endure
[4,000 coins] Work Up
[3,000 coins] Captivate
[2,000 coins] Bide, Mimic

Effect Moves
[2,500 coins] Telekinesis
The following TMs to be taught to the following team members:for a subtotal of 110,500 coins.

GRAND TOTAL: 151,000 coins

Last edited by Talon87; 01-13-2015 at 02:34 PM.
Old 01-13-2015, 02:16 PM   #515
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

May I please get:

Shards

2x Red Shard (1,500 coins)
3x Blue Shards (2,250 coins)
2x Green Shard (1,500 coins)
2x Silver Shard (2,000 coins)
3x Gold Shard (3,000 coins)

Total: 10,250 coins

Evolution Items

1x Dragon Scale (5,000 coins)
2x King's Rock (4,000 coins)
1x Electrizer (30,000 coins)
2x Metal Coat (3,000 coins)

Total: 42,000 coins

Booster Items

1x Magnet (1,500 coins)
1x Mystic Water (1,500 coins)
1x Blackbelt (1,500 coins)
1x Silk Scarf (1,500 coins)
1x Sharp Beak (1,500 coins)
1x Spell Tag (1,500 coins)
1x Twisted Spoon (1,500 coins)
1x Blackglasses (1,500 coins)
1x Poison Barb (1,500 coins)
1x Dragon Fang (1,500 coins)

Total: 15,000 coins

TMs

2x TM Water Gun (Taking one for Nidoran ♂ to learn as Nidorino and teaching Dratini as well) for 6,000 coins
2x TM Bubblebeam (Taking one for Nidoran ♂ to learn as Nidorino and teaching Dratini as well) for 8,000 coins
2x TM Dragon Rage (Teaching Growlithe and Aerodactyl) for 6,000 coins
1x TM Teleport (Taking one for Growlithe to learn as an Arcanine) for 1,000 coins
2x TM Psywave (Teaching Venonat and Abra) for 7,000 coins
1x TM Tri Attack (Teaching Abra) for 6,500 coins
1x TM Dragonbreath (Teaching Growlithe) for 4,000 coins
2x TM Razor Wind (Teaching Zubat, and Aerodactyl) for 13,000
1x TM Submission (Teaching Abra) for 6,500 coins
3x TM Nightmare (Teaching Abra, Hoothoot, and Aipom) for 9,000 coins

Total: 67,000

Final Total: 134,250

*Payment*
Old 01-24-2015, 04:56 PM   #516
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

seakittenyfool: All purchases confirmed.
Treepandaone: All purchases confirmed.
Pest: I'm so happy to say, purchases confirmed.
jolteonjak: Sorry about the delay, but purchases confirmed.
Talon87: I've had time to sit down and go through all the numbers again and your calculations are correct. Therefore all purchases confirmed.
Itzatrap: Purchases Confirmed

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 02-23-2015 at 04:58 PM.
Old 02-23-2015, 11:31 AM   #517
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Victini Coins for Prizes

Welcome to the Game Corner's
Coins for Prizes Store!

Ready to spend those hard earned coins you've spent many long hours gambling to obtain? This is the place to do it! Some rare Pokémon and popular TM's are available to purchase so get out your coin bags ladies and gentlemen, and start spending!

Rules
1) Have a nice big bag of coins ready to spend as we do not accept any other form of payment.
2) When posting, please clearly state which Pokémon or Technical Machine you wish to purchase.
3) Please remember to post a link to your withdrawal from the Coin Exchange as proof you have the coins needed for payment.
4) If purchasing a Pokémon, please include the link to the Pokéball you will be placing it in.
5) Please DO NOT add the Pokémon or item you have purchased to your team/inventory until you have confirmation of your purchase.
6) Enjoy your prizes!

Pokémon
[250,000 coins] Porygon
[250,000 coins] Fossil Pokémon
[200,000 coins] Ditto
[125,000 coins] Rotom
[125,000 coins] Lapras
[100,000 coins] Eevee
[100,000 coins] Feebas

Technical Machines

Attack Moves
[1,000 coins] Explosion, Giga Impact, Hyper Beam
[ 900 coins] Focus Blast, Overheat, Solarbeam
[ 800 coins] Blizzard, Dream Eater, Earthquake, Fire Blast, Stone Edge, Thunder
[ 700 coins] Energy Ball, Flamethrower, Ice Beam, Psychic, Sludge Bomb, Sludge Wave, Thunderbolt, Wild Charge
[ 650 coins] Dazzling Gleam, Dark Pulse, Dig, Dragon Claw, Flash Cannon, Poison Jab, Psyshock, Scald, Shadow Ball, X-Scissor
[ 600 coins] Fling, Frustration, Grass Knot, Gyro Ball, Nature Power, Return, Sleep Talk
[ 500 coins] Brick Break, Façade, Retaliate, Rock Slide, Secret Power, Shadow Claw, Steel Wing, U-Turn, Volt Switch
[ 400 coins] Aerial Ace, Bulldoze, Dragon Tail, Frost Breath, Hidden Power, Incinerate, Low Sweep, Rock Tomb, Round, Sky Drop, Thief, Venoshock
[ 300 coins] Acrobatics, Charge Beam, Flame Charge, Payback, Smack Down, Snarl, Struggle Bug
[ 200 coins] Echoed Voice, False Swipe, Power-Up Punch, Rock Smash
[ 100 coins] Infestation

Defense/Effect Moves
[600 coins] Protect, Toxic
[500 coins] Attract, Light Screen, Reflect, Thunder Wave, Will-O-Wisp
[400 coins] Bulk Up, Calm Mind, Hone Claws, Rest, Rock Polish, Roost, Substitute, Swords Dance
[300 coins] Double Team, Safeguard, Swagger, Trick Room
[250 coins] Embargo, Hail, Rain Dance, Sandstorm, Sunny Day
[200 coins] Confide, Flash, Psych Up, Taunt, Torment
[100 coins] Quash, Roar

Last edited by enchantress; 10-15-2015 at 07:43 AM.
Old 02-24-2015, 06:11 AM   #518
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I'd like to purchase fifty copies of Hidden Power, forty-seven copies of Return, and five copies of Sleep Talk. Here is my payment of 51,200 coins. Thanks.

Tess Edit: TM purchases confirmed.

Last edited by enchantress; 02-24-2015 at 06:25 AM.
Old 03-02-2015, 01:08 AM   #519
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Hello, I'd like to purchase 11 copies of Power-Up Punch and 1 copy of Scald please. That should come to 2,850 coins.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-02-2015 at 07:55 AM.
Old 04-08-2015, 08:23 PM   #520
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

The day was sunny, still, calm and cloudless as Pokémon trainer Matthew Brown once again strolled through the centre of Fizzy Bubbles' busiest town. Monday chores had been long done by the trainers shuffling through said parts, the ripple of activity set in motion by the annual Valentine's Giveaway slowly fading as it reached its outermost points, leaving few in town on such an occasion. He had changed clothes with the inexplicable change in weather, the bright sunshine now glaring down at the beginning of April was almost unheard of, but welcomed the transition to paler attire; mainly the bleach blue jeans, white tee and white shoes the trainer now sported, a pale wave of colour to match the upcoming summer fashion trends.

A slight pause gave him time to reflect on his moments in Fizzy Bubbles, the roller coaster ride had its ups and downs, but right now life was pretty sweet. Busy times had past, and were certainly set to continue, but for the briefest of moments his heart and mind was as motionless as the heavens, encouraging contemplations of the metamorphosis of his character, years had flown by in the blink of an eye, and his temporal change in personality had been advancing ever since. Here he was, now an old man in the eyes of many Fizzy Bubblians, and yet he felt like a child. The actions of the angry early-twenty something felt like an aggressive response to his upbringing, trapped behind the enforcement of Team Rocket, craving the attention he had always sought as a child. He needed to move past, and with the help of his Pokémon he had begun the long evolution, like many of his comrades, into a new person; far flung from the character he used to be. Raging against the machine seemed like a distant past; a bygone era; a chapter written by an egomaniac with a death-wish.

A slight breeze blew through the air, whistling through his hair and hands, gently caressing him to the point of a relaxing sigh. Matthew had decided not to bring any Pokémon on this journey, this one he had decided to go alone.

“One must face one's inevitability unaccompanied; staring their impending future in the face, with both gloves raised ready for the fight”

It was, of course, his birthday. Twenty-Eight years on the planet, though as a youngster many thought he wouldn't live to see past twenty five. Even he was unsure, his Machiavellian attitude to authority and social norms had got him in all sorts of bother in the past, and it only took one wrong decision, one wrong person to fuck with and the lights come crashing down before your time. Looking back, the draw of Fizzy Bubbles had kept him occupied for so long; so much time he had spent on the isles of its great land far exceeded his expectations. Even with two unexplained absences, both occurring for a period of approximately one year, he had still been in the “game” for so long his was starting to lose track of his accomplishments along the way. Not that he was counting or anything.

Change

Deliberation on his years in Fizzy Bubbles brought but one word, just how much everything had diversified since he arrived some years back. Not only his character, but his team, team goals, even the government itself. Its core members remained the same, but as their activity waned fresher blood stepped in to fill the void, pumping new life into a system so perfect. Re invigoration hadn't brought him back, but modifications had caused him to stay, he was so curious to see what might happen that lands afar hadn't swayed him. Not Kanto, nor Kalos.

Even the shops had changed. Jirachi's Casino, the place where he won his fortune just a few months into his arrival had moved location, offering completely different services to the ones he was used to he daren't go in. The coins he had won had changed too, an introduction of Pokédollars as the standard currency had the market fairer for the common folk, activity being key rather than the dumb luck like he had incurred after the shortest of stays. Shops and hidden values of Pokémon had too been discovered, IQ ratings, happiness points and hidden abilities were revolutionary to the region, while advances in PC space had given credence for a new, higher cap to the Pokémon one was allowed to keep. Pocket Monsters stopped being able to learn every move, an evolutionary shift equal to the introduction of Pokémon from other regions as they bred with the Fizzy Bubbles natives, cancelling out their previously unique characteristic of being able to conjure moves unusual to their species. New Pokéballs were always being created by the master artist of the region, known only as “Arn”, new moves, items and events radicalising unknown numbers of inventions exclusive to this particular region only; disobedient to previous knowledge held by highly regarded scientists from other regions.

Matthew's team, had also changed dramatically. Whims came and went as his team transitioned into the sleek powerhouse of rare Pokémon he had accrued; always searching for his dream team. Past favourites had gone on to pastures new, starting their own lives and stepping from the shadow the trainer may have cast on their existence. Over the years Matthew had hatched, caught, traded and bought an exceptional team that fed his need to fill his party with his favourite Pokémon, and today was no different.

His backpack, now a juxtaposing black in comparison to his pale outfit, still held the Skull Fossil he had been given in 2009 by a group of scientists hailing from the Talas region. Many misadventures had seen him try to revive it, but life had its own agenda keeping him from releasing the Pokémon from its stony tomb, instead fluxing and flowing to knock him from such a path. He stared wistfully at it, running his fingers through the cracks as he took a seat on a nearby ledge, his mind continually wandering, weaving a new train of thought.

Minutes past before Matthew returned to his task, jumping up from his precarious perching position and back onto the road. He headed, once more, for the Coins for Prizes shop, a usual stop over the years. He had spent much of the fortune he won from the casino, but was still well-off from the compensation, but spending regrets were dotted amongst his past. A Castform had been his first purchase, but had since left the team, and countless coins spent on Technical Machines for Pokémon traded soon after left a bitter taste in his mouth.

The doorbell rang as he walked through the glass doors, the old-timey feel still littering the antique store vibe the shop gave out. It felt so retro, shelves of disks housing moves to teach Pokémon, a litter of rare Pokémon ready to be bought with the swipe of a card; a life aquired by commercialism, an career path defined by investment.

Matthew greeted the saleswoman with kind regards, a friendly face well-known from his various trips to the grand olde store. Withdrawing the credit card from his wallet, (because who carried bags of coins these days?), he scanned his details through the electronic system, confirming his identity and coin balance, before selecting the purchases he wished to make.

“One male Kabuto, one male Tirtouga and one female Archen

He pressed the buttons as the coins drained from his account, only to be replaced by three red-and-white Pokéballs from the machine's release system. Grabbing all with one fell swoop, Matthew's eyes gazed into the ball with an inquisition; just to double-check. Clicking the centre of the capture devices, Matthew released his newest comrades onto the marble floor.

They moved so slow after a lifetime of being trapped, their existences having just been created from fossils mere moments ago; the reconstruction machine having used samples of DNA to generate life. Matthew's Pokémon moved tentatively as they got re-adjusted to the world as the trainer comically checked the over, dashing between each one in the time they took to move an inch, declaring them okay. There was always something different about Pokémon that were bought rather than captured; but their vitality was so new it was hard to tell if they had quirks yet. Matthew noted Tirtouga's preference for all-fours and Archens dislike of using its wings, even when picked up while he could tell nothing about Kabuto from his first inspection.

With that, Matthew had found himself three steps closer to obtaining all of his dream Pokémon, only three fossils away from owning all known pre-historic Pokémon known to date and eight away from the full set he had in his mind for a complete team. What the future held, he hoped, was searching for the last few remaining pieces before turning his attention to collecting rare items …

Quote:
Pokémon
[250,000 coins] Fossil Pokémon
OoC: Purchasing 1x Male Kabuto, 1x Male Tirtouga and 1x Female Archen with these 750,000 coins. Placing them in Pokeballs [43-45/100], the last one having been used here. Thank you.

Tess Edit: Lv.1 male Kabuto, Lv.1 male Tirtouga, and Lv.1 female Archen purchases confirmed. Enjoy your new team-mates ^^.

Last edited by enchantress; 04-09-2015 at 05:30 PM.
Old 05-05-2015, 05:19 PM   #521
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Forgot a few birthdays for some, others are level 100's completing their movesets. Here we go!

Teaching Rhyperior the following TM's:
Focus Blast (900), Ice Beam (700), Flamethrower (700), Flash Cannon (650), Frustration (600), Fling (600), Brick Break (500), Hidden Power [Grass] (400), Incinarate (400), Round (400), Dragon Tail (400), Smack Down (300),
Subtotal = 6,550

Teaching Aerodactyl the following TM's:
Return (600), Frustration (600), Hone Claws (400), Round (400), Incinarate (400)
Subtotal = 2,400

Teaching Beedril to following TM's:
Giga Impact (1,000), Hyperbeam (1,000), Sludge Bomb (700), X-Scissor (650), Toxic (600), Venoshock (400), Swords Dance (400), Sunny Day (250)
Subtotal = 5,000

Teaching Togepi the following TM's:
Solarbeam (900), Psychic (700), Shadow Ball (650), Dazzling Gleam (650), Protect (600), Light Screen (500), Reflect (500), Sunny Day (250), Rain Dance (250)
Subtotal = 5,000

Teaching Psyduck the following TM's:
Scald (650), Shadow Claw (500), Hone Claws (400), Power-Up Punch (200), Rain Dance (250),
Subtotal = 2,000

Teaching Exeggcute the following TM's:
Solarbeam (900), Dream Eater (800), Sludge Bomb (700), Psychic (700), Energy Ball (700), Light Screen (500), Trick Room (300), Sunny Day (250), Psych Up (200)
Subtotal = 5,050

Total = 26,000

Last edited by enchantress; 05-07-2015 at 08:31 AM.
Old 05-09-2015, 01:45 PM   #522
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

I, too, would like to make a purchase to make up for missed birthdays. Also getting one of my other favorite TM from Gen 5.

I'd like 10 copies of TM Acrobatics. 300 each to total 3,000 coins.

I'd also like to pick up the following TMs:
TM Thief = 400 coins
TM Bulk Up = 400 coins
TM Aerial Ace = 400 coins
TM Aerial Ace = 400 coins
TM Infestation = 100 coins
TM Swagger = 300 coins

That should all total 5,000 coins.

Last edited by enchantress; 05-10-2015 at 07:39 AM.
Old 05-31-2015, 08:33 PM   #523
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Looks like I'm spending my all of my Birthday coins here...

Picking up 1 copy of each of these TMs:

Brick Break
Bulldoze
Power-Up Punch
Rock Tomb
U-Turn

I believe that's a total of 2,000 coins.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-01-2015 at 07:01 AM.
Old 06-12-2015, 10:38 PM   #524
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Hi there. I'm back again. I'll be using the TM's I just bought, and the ones I'll be buying right now. I'd like to pick up -

1x Aerial Ace = 400 coins
1x Bulldoze = 400 coins
1x Hone Claws = 400 coins
2x Steel Wing = 1,000 coins (2 * 500)
1x Struggle Bug = 300 coins

That should come to a total of 2,500 coins.

Last edited by enchantress; 06-14-2015 at 07:25 AM.
Old 08-13-2015, 11:17 AM   #525
Pest
Volcano Badge

I'd like to buy a copy each of TMs Payback and Power-Up Punch. The cost should come out to 500 coins.

Last edited by enchantress; 08-16-2015 at 09:59 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records