UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2019, 11:03 AM   #126
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
With Manchin having evolved into Chesnaught, it looked as though the battle was about to really pick up. Wolfe was certainly ready to get things going, with a technique he called "Gentle Fist, Twin Lion Barrage". From the looks of things, it seemed as though it was an improvised double Fire Punch. Manchin grinned bravely in response to Wolfe, and Keith grinned as well. Orders given, Manchin charged forward, managing to Tackle the Arcanine with great force. Of course, this put him in harm's way, but he met that improvised move head-on with Hammer Arm, putting up a tremendous fight- evolution had certainly been good for Manchin, no question!

"Holy crap, Manchin got stronger," remarked Jack.

"Heh, yeah, he did!" Keith grinned. "And I think it's time we show them just how much stronger, too! What say you, Manchin?"

"Chesnaaaaught!" Manchin responded eagerly.

"Then here we go!" Keith exclaimed, moving his arms. His Poisonium Z gleamed brightly as Z-Power started to generate.

"Ches!" responded Manchin, mimicking Keith's movements.

"Our minds, our spirits, linked as one!" Keith declared as he made the motions, struck the poses, to build up the necessary Z-Power. "A power as intense as the Plague Swamp of Cascadia! Feel the poison- BE the poison!"

"NAAAAAUGHT!" roared Manchin as the Z-Power flowed into him. It powered him up, took his Sludge Bomb, and turned it into something even stronger. Smiley, meanwhile, waited for the last possible second before standing clear of the Z-Move's range

"Maximum power, Manchin!" Keith exclaimed. "Use Acid Downpour!!!"

Code:

Manchin surrounded itself with its Z-Power!

Manchin unleashes its full-force Z-Move!

Acid Downpour
Tinnitus and Neville both followed, though stayed back a bit as Lelo shook the water off herself. Considering they themselves lived with two Mightyena and a Smeargle, they kinda knew what to expect there. But yes, they were following, and Lelo would see that for the indisputable fact that it was when she looked back.

You know what, let it hit me, I thought to myself.
It cannot be properly blocked, but I want to see this true power of theirs.

I didn't forget the wynaut though, as I believe it was trying to hold me with shadow tag.

lets see how they take me down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After looking back at them, I led them down, down down.

Soon enough, we were back in the Underground.
"There is a cave that popped up a while ago, and none of the pokemon here know what caused it, or if there is anything in it.

"Drake thinks that it could be a treasure cove or something, because we had bought this old castle grounds.

What do you guys think?"

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-13-2019, 11:09 AM   #127
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormingwolf View Post
"He seems to be a kind trainer and a man of many talents"

"Myths and Legends seemed interesting to me because they could give me more information about events that might have happened, maybe even explain that....Ah, Never mind"

"I am actually quite oblivious to most myths and legends, I do wish to change that"

"I...Sound a little odd, don't I?"

Rolu chuckled in the background before he continued reading.

"Wolfe, have you and Drake gone on adventures in the past?"
"I am quite curious"

"You do sound weird Storm. But then Again aren't we all?"
I turned and walked up to a hanging loft directly above storm

"Go ahead a take a seat, if you really want to know alot, it will take a while to explain. "

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-13-2019, 01:42 PM   #128
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

You know what, let it hit me, I thought to myself.
It cannot be properly blocked, but I want to see this true power of theirs.

I didn't forget the wynaut though, as I believe it was trying to hold me with shadow tag.

lets see how they take me down

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After looking back at them, I led them down, down down.

Soon enough, we were back in the Underground.
"There is a cave that popped up a while ago, and none of the pokemon here know what caused it, or if there is anything in it.

"Drake thinks that it could be a treasure cove or something, because we had bought this old castle grounds.

What do you guys think?"

Wolfe made no attempt to defend, knowing that trying to do so against a Z-Move was basically an exercise in futility. Of course, Smiley, not being the actual focus of the attack, was able to get out of the way just in time, but Wolfe took the full force of the poisonous onslaught. And as the aftermath of the attack started to clear, Keith and his Wynaut and Chesnaught stayed on guard, not knowing if Wolfe would still be able to attack after this. Manchin was ready to deploy Spiky Shield if necessary, while Smiley prepared to us Counter.

Neville and Tinnitus listened with interest as Lelo explained about this mysterious cave. The pair of aquatic Pokémon exchanged looks before turning back to Lelo. Tinnitus nodded eagerly, while Neville spoke up. "Let's have a look, then," he said.
Old 01-15-2019, 12:13 PM   #129
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"You do sound weird Storm. But then Again aren't we all?"
I turned and walked up to a hanging loft directly above storm

"Go ahead a take a seat, if you really want to know alot, it will take a while to explain. "

"There are levels of weirdness."
"At least, I think that."
"Though I fear that I sometimes go too far..."

Storm sat down on a chair below where Wolfe was.

"I am all ears, I do wish to hear it all."

Storm smiled a little.

"Besides, it'll be a while before Rolu is finished."
"It's also a pleasant way to pass the time until Drake is finished."

Old 01-19-2019, 12:42 PM   #130
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"There are levels of weirdness."
"At least, I think that."
"Though I fear that I sometimes go too far..."

Storm sat down on a chair below where Wolfe was.

"I am all ears, I do wish to hear it all."

Storm smiled a little.

"Besides, it'll be a while before Rolu is finished."
"It's also a pleasant way to pass the time until Drake is finished."

I nodded and got comfortable.
" I have been on quite a few adventures with Drake, Most of which are from our home world.

Yes, Drake and I come from another world. Do you have any questions about that before I go on?
"

Old 01-19-2019, 01:10 PM   #131
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Wolfe made no attempt to defend, knowing that trying to do so against a Z-Move was basically an exercise in futility. Of course, Smiley, not being the actual focus of the attack, was able to get out of the way just in time, but Wolfe took the full force of the poisonous onslaught. And as the aftermath of the attack started to clear, Keith and his Wynaut and Chesnaught stayed on guard, not knowing if Wolfe would still be able to attack after this. Manchin was ready to deploy Spiky Shield if necessary, while Smiley prepared to us Counter.

Neville and Tinnitus listened with interest as Lelo explained about this mysterious cave. The pair of aquatic Pokémon exchanged looks before turning back to Lelo. Tinnitus nodded eagerly, while Neville spoke up. "Let's have a look, then," he said.

I laughed after the dust settled down. It was a full on belly laugh. It rose up from my toes, and bubbled outta me.

I wiped some of the blood that had come from a cut from my lip.

"That, was Fun."
I smiled.

"It has been so long since someone actually knocked me back a little with any kind of attack."
"So... . You know what. Do you guys want more?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I led them through the clearing, were this cave was located.
"none of the pokemon know if this was here before or not" I said
"Because well, most of these pokemon had come from afar lands "

I led them to the entrance of the cave.

"here we go."
I pointed my nose foreward.

Old 01-19-2019, 03:20 PM   #132
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

I nodded and got comfortable.
" I have been on quite a few adventures with Drake, Most of which are from our home world.

Yes, Drake and I come from another world. Do you have any questions about that before I go on?
"
Storm looked suprised.

"Another world you say?"
"If that's true, then how did you end up here?"

"Hmmm..."

Old 01-19-2019, 09:59 PM   #133
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

I laughed after the dust settled down. It was a full on belly laugh. It rose up from my toes, and bubbled outta me.

I wiped some of the blood that had come from a cut from my lip.

"That, was Fun."
I smiled.

"It has been so long since someone actually knocked me back a little with any kind of attack."
"So... . You know what. Do you guys want more?"

I led them through the clearing, were this cave was located.
"none of the pokemon know if this was here before or not" I said
"Because well, most of these pokemon had come from afar lands "

I led them to the entrance of the cave.

"here we go."
I pointed my nose foreward.
Generally, those who found themselves on the business end of an Acid Downpour didn't react with a hearty laugh, not unless they were a Steel-type being attacked by someone with little to no knowledge of type matchups, but that was far from the case here. Wolfe might not have been his usual type at the moment, but neither his usual type nor his current type was Steel, and Keith was about as experienced as Pokémon Trainers get, knowledge of type matchups being more or less second nature to him by this point, particularly where Poison moves were concerned.

But yes- Wolfe took the Acid Downpour, gave a laugh, and declared that it was fun. It hadn't done much to him at all, but he stated that it had been a while since anyone had even done that much to him. The Chesnaught supposed this was a compliment, so he grinned in response.

The question was ominous, coming from this supercharged Arcanine who had just laughed off a Z-Move. Did they want more? Did they even want to know what he meant by more? Though Keith had a shrewd suspicion as to what this might entail. Whether this occurred to his Chesnaught or Wynaut was, at the moment, unclear, but at that moment, whether it'd occurred to them or not, the latter stepped forward, perpetual grin in place as usual. "Wynaut?" replied Smiley. And as was so often the case with this particular Psychic-type, no translation was necessary in the slightest.

"Smiley? You sure?" Keith asked. In response, the Wynaut turned and gave a confident nod. At this, Keith could only smile and nod in return. "Then go for it, little guy," he said. "Manchin might have done the bulk of the damage so far, but now it's your turn."

"Ches! Naught!" agreed Manchin, kneeling down so he and Smiley could exchange a fistbump. Then, the Chesnaught backed up, so it was just Wolfe and Smiley.

"Go for it, Smiley!" Keith grinned. "Use Bide!"

"Wyyyyyyy..." grunted Smiley, focusing hard and bracing himself for what was to come.

Neville and Tinnitus were intrigued at the mention that none of the local Pokémon knew much about the cave's history, having come from far away themselves. The aquatic duo were quite excited for this.

As Lelo pointed into the cave entrance, Tinnitus stepped forward. Vibrating his head bumps, Tinnitus let loose Supersonic. Not intense enough to confuse anything, but based on how the sound waves reverberated, it would surely give them a clearer idea as to the way forward and what lay ahead.
Old 01-20-2019, 10:58 AM   #134
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Storm looked suprised.

"Another world you say?"
"If that's true, then how did you end up here?"

"Hmmm..."

" We ended up here, because we are chasing criminals from our home world.
Drake, and his sister along with their pokemon and anything in their bags were able to cross over into this reality because of a Solgaleo Drake had befriended long ago.

If you want to know more on the criminals, you'll have to ask Drake, as he knows it better than me, and because I do not wanna go back down memory lane that way."

I streached out, and perked my ears, I could hear Drake outside the door. Storm might not know it yet, but Drake really is falling for him hard. Ironically its one of those love at first site things.

Old 01-20-2019, 11:11 AM   #135
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Generally, those who found themselves on the business end of an Acid Downpour didn't react with a hearty laugh, not unless they were a Steel-type being attacked by someone with little to no knowledge of type matchups, but that was far from the case here. Wolfe might not have been his usual type at the moment, but neither his usual type nor his current type was Steel, and Keith was about as experienced as Pokémon Trainers get, knowledge of type matchups being more or less second nature to him by this point, particularly where Poison moves were concerned.

But yes- Wolfe took the Acid Downpour, gave a laugh, and declared that it was fun. It hadn't done much to him at all, but he stated that it had been a while since anyone had even done that much to him. The Chesnaught supposed this was a compliment, so he grinned in response.

The question was ominous, coming from this supercharged Arcanine who had just laughed off a Z-Move. Did they want more? Did they even want to know what he meant by more? Though Keith had a shrewd suspicion as to what this might entail. Whether this occurred to his Chesnaught or Wynaut was, at the moment, unclear, but at that moment, whether it'd occurred to them or not, the latter stepped forward, perpetual grin in place as usual. "Wynaut?" replied Smiley. And as was so often the case with this particular Psychic-type, no translation was necessary in the slightest.

"Smiley? You sure?" Keith asked. In response, the Wynaut turned and gave a confident nod. At this, Keith could only smile and nod in return. "Then go for it, little guy," he said. "Manchin might have done the bulk of the damage so far, but now it's your turn."

"Ches! Naught!" agreed Manchin, kneeling down so he and Smiley could exchange a fistbump. Then, the Chesnaught backed up, so it was just Wolfe and Smiley.

"Go for it, Smiley!" Keith grinned. "Use Bide!"

"Wyyyyyyy..." grunted Smiley, focusing hard and bracing himself for what was to come.

Neville and Tinnitus were intrigued at the mention that none of the local Pokémon knew much about the cave's history, having come from far away themselves. The aquatic duo were quite excited for this.

As Lelo pointed into the cave entrance, Tinnitus stepped forward. Vibrating his head bumps, Tinnitus let loose Supersonic. Not intense enough to confuse anything, but based on how the sound waves reverberated, it would surely give them a clearer idea as to the way forward and what lay ahead.

I smiled at Smiley, and toyed with him a bit. Attacking with some Swift stars.

They were unnerved. That was my goal when I laughed. Well in part I should say.
Because It actually was fun,.
I suspected I have about a small percentage of my increased stamina, or health / hit points if you will, left.

So I had to be careful, Keith could check his dex at anytime and discover my ruse, not that it mattered though.

I hope to go out with a bang, using a Z move.
Perhaps Hydro Vortex, as it was my strongest Zmove aside from Inferno overdrive.

I had to make my choice soon, but not that soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Echolocation, neat I thought.
Useful too.
I sniffed the air, and slowly started creeping forward into the cave.

Aside from its history, there was nothing else unique about the cave.

Or so Lelo and Keith's Watery mon's thought.

Drake knew of this cave, but other than Wolfe, no one else knew what this cave was here for, or what it did.

Old 01-20-2019, 12:53 PM   #136
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

" We ended up here, because we are chasing criminals from our home world.
Drake, and his sister along with their pokemon and anything in their bags were able to cross over into this reality because of a Solgaleo Drake had befriended long ago.

If you want to know more on the criminals, you'll have to ask Drake, as he knows it better than me, and because I do not wanna go back down memory lane that way."

I streached out, and perked my ears, I could hear Drake outside the door. Storm might not know it yet, but Drake really is falling for him hard. Ironically its one of those love at first site things.
"The world...I mean worlds certainly are interesting."
"It is a little saddening that Drake and you might return to your original world one day..."

"Those criminals must have done something horrible to warrant being chased across worlds."

"Oh well, I won't pry further."

Storm grabbed his journal and wrote something down before putting it away again.

"I wonder when Drake is going to arrive...."

Old 01-20-2019, 01:41 PM   #137
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

I smiled at Smiley, and toyed with him a bit. Attacking with some Swift stars.

They were unnerved. That was my goal when I laughed. Well in part I should say.
Because It actually was fun,.
I suspected I have about a small percentage of my increased stamina, or health / hit points if you will, left.

So I had to be careful, Keith could check his dex at anytime and discover my ruse, not that it mattered though.

I hope to go out with a bang, using a Z move.
Perhaps Hydro Vortex, as it was my strongest Zmove aside from Inferno overdrive.

I had to make my choice soon, but not that soon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Echolocation, neat I thought.
Useful too.
I sniffed the air, and slowly started creeping forward into the cave.

Aside from its history, there was nothing else unique about the cave.

Or so Lelo and Keith's Watery mon's thought.

Drake knew of this cave, but other than Wolfe, no one else knew what this cave was here for, or what it did.
Smiley, of course, made no effort whatsoever to evade Swift. Even if he wasn't using Bide, it would have been an exercise in futility- Swift never misses its mark, after all. He took each and every star, grunting as the damage built up, and still he stood strong. Even the eye on his tail seemed to bear a look of intense focus, for Smiley could tell, this Swift was but the tip of the Bergmite. Bide was a move that allowed the user to take damage from two attacks and strike back with double the damage. Swift, that was one attack down. There would still be one to come, and Smiley knew it was gonna be a big one. How he knew this, even he couldn't say. But then, Wynaut are Psychic-type Pokémon. Premonitions have never exactly been his thing, but whatever this gut feeling was, he found himself inclined to trust it.

Keith, Meowth, Jack, and Manchin all watched wordlessly. All of them wondered the same thing- could Smiley do this? And Keith, for one, was confident that Smiley had it in him. He was a Wynaut- endurance was what he was all about. And after all the training he'd done with Keith and Helena, there could be no doubt as to how much he'd grown. Now all that remained was for Smiley to show this to Drake and Wolfe.

And so they proceeded onward. Tinnitus's Supersonic enabled him to help with the navigation, but so far, whenever Neville asked as to whether he could find anything interesting, the Seismitoad could only shrug. Nothing yet. But as long as there was still some of this cave left unexplored, they wouldn't know for sure, now would they? And so they continued.
Old 01-25-2019, 01:20 PM   #138
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Smiley, of course, made no effort whatsoever to evade Swift. Even if he wasn't using Bide, it would have been an exercise in futility- Swift never misses its mark, after all. He took each and every star, grunting as the damage built up, and still he stood strong. Even the eye on his tail seemed to bear a look of intense focus, for Smiley could tell, this Swift was but the tip of the Bergmite. Bide was a move that allowed the user to take damage from two attacks and strike back with double the damage. Swift, that was one attack down. There would still be one to come, and Smiley knew it was gonna be a big one. How he knew this, even he couldn't say. But then, Wynaut are Psychic-type Pokémon. Premonitions have never exactly been his thing, but whatever this gut feeling was, he found himself inclined to trust it.

Keith, Meowth, Jack, and Manchin all watched wordlessly. All of them wondered the same thing- could Smiley do this? And Keith, for one, was confident that Smiley had it in him. He was a Wynaut- endurance was what he was all about. And after all the training he'd done with Keith and Helena, there could be no doubt as to how much he'd grown. Now all that remained was for Smiley to show this to Drake and Wolfe.

And so they proceeded onward. Tinnitus's Supersonic enabled him to help with the navigation, but so far, whenever Neville asked as to whether he could find anything interesting, the Seismitoad could only shrug. Nothing yet. But as long as there was still some of this cave left unexplored, they wouldn't know for sure, now would they? And so they continued.

Bide is gonna hurt, there is no doubt about that, but I am not gonna dig myself a grave with a z move that may or may not take smiley out.

So I closed in on Smiley, and Bite his tail, the supposed real part of the Wynaut family line.

Now his Bidding is gonna come, time to brace myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped and sniffed hard
"there's something buried here" I say, unsure, because it smelt like dug up dirt, strong and fresh, but no scent otherwise....

strange , very strange

I walk over to the spot and start digging

Old 01-25-2019, 01:26 PM   #139
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"The world...I mean worlds certainly are interesting."
"It is a little saddening that Drake and you might return to your original world one day..."

"Those criminals must have done something horrible to warrant being chased across worlds."

"Oh well, I won't pry further."

Storm grabbed his journal and wrote something down before putting it away again.

"I wonder when Drake is going to arrive...."

"How about now?" I say, sneaking up on Storm, silently sharing a laughing look with Wolfe, who knew perfectly well that I was here.

"Whatcya doing Storm?, and how's your injury?"

I walk closer to him, in truth I was done right after Storm left, but I wanted to take a quick shower, better to not stink around strangers... even if i have a crush on them.

I should smell fine I thought, little like honey and sage.

Old 01-25-2019, 09:20 PM   #140
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Bide is gonna hurt, there is no doubt about that, but I am not gonna dig myself a grave with a z move that may or may not take smiley out.

So I closed in on Smiley, and Bite his tail, the supposed real part of the Wynaut family line.

Now his Bidding is gonna come, time to brace myself

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I stopped and sniffed hard
"there's something buried here" I say, unsure, because it smelt like dug up dirt, strong and fresh, but no scent otherwise....

strange , very strange

I walk over to the spot and start digging

Smiley's gut feeling was right on the money. Maybe not in the way anyone present would have expected- everyone had been banking on a Z-Move, after all. But no- Wolfe went in for the big hit. A super effective Bite, which, in and of itself, wasn't too much. But what exactly said move was targeting, on the other hand...

Manchin roared his disapproval at what he deemed a dirty tactic, and Keith, Meowth, and Jack exclaimed wordlessly all at once. In contrast, Smiley made no noise, though his mouth opened wide in shock. The tail. The tail of the Wynaut family was the one part of the body from which it couldn't hope to successfully launch a counterattack. Smiley's instincts were screaming at him, just screaming at him, to take Wolfe down with Destiny Bond. But no- he was in the middle of Bide, he couldn't just switch it up like that! Smiley had to do this, had to do what for his evolution line was considered the impossible- turn an assault on his tail into fuel for a counterattack.

But could he? The pain from the bite was making Smiley sick, he was feeling the damage more than he'd ever feel damage dealt anywhere else. A critical hit and then some, to put it mildly.

"Come on, Smiley!" Keith called encouragingly. "After all the training you've done with me and Helena, you got this, I know you do!"

"Yeah, man!" Jack added. "Show 'em what you can do!"

"Ya gots dis!" Meowth was calling out.

"Ches! Naught! Ches! Naught!" Manchin was cheering.

Smiley took in all of this, the cheering of his teammates and Trainer- of his friends. As much as the pain of that Bite was resonating within him, so too was something else- a fierce determination. Determination clashed against sheer agony as the Wynaut struggled to channel the damage he'd taken, endure this latest assault despite the very nature of it.

"Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Smiley cried out, trying his best to contain the damage, to channel it to fuel the Bide even further. "Wy Wynaaaaaauuuuuut! Wynaut Wynaut Wynaut!" And as this went on, the soft glow associated with Bide usage intensified. Or at least it seemed to at first- in reality, it was accompanied by an intense, far more significant glow that had nothing whatsoever to do with Bide.

Keith's eyes widened as he saw what was going on. From within the glow, Smiley could be seen getting taller. The weird protrusion on his head moved to the back and flattened out. The neck disappeared altogether, head and torso melting together as the arms moved further down until no longer could anyone wonder whether they were ears. The little skirt-like part vanished as two feet became four, and the tail grew a bit broader as a second eye sprouted. "...He's evolving!" Keith exclaimed.

And not long after this revelation came to light, the aforementioned transformation was complete, the newest glow fading away to reveal that the softer glow of Bide usage was still visible on the . "Wobbu! Wobbuffet!!" Smiley exclaimed triumphantly.

"Smiley evolved inta Wobbuffet!" Meowth exclaimed as Keith, grinning like a Wynaut, produced his Pokédex.

"Wobbuffet, the Patient Pokémon. A Psychic-type, and the evolved form of Wynaut," droned the device. "Wobbuffet nests in dark places with the intention of keeping its pitch-black tail hidden from sight. When two Wobbuffet meet, they become highly competitive and will engage in numerous contests to prove which has the better endurance."

"Haha!" Keith exclaimed gleefully. "Way to go, Smiley!"

"Two evolutions in one day," Meowth remarked. "Who'd'a thunk it?"

"You good to go, Smiley?" Keith asked.

"Wobbu!" nodded Smiley in response.

Keith nodded back. "Then let 'em have it!" he declared. "Double the damage!!!"

"Wooooo...BUUUUUUUUUU!!!" bellowed Smiley, the glow intensifying, building up, and culminating in a tremendous beam of pure energy, which would surely pummel Wolfe for huge damage, double that of what his attacks inflicted on the newly evolved Wobbuffet. And considering where that Bite was going, we're talking big damage.

Double big damage.

Lelo seemed to be able to tell that something was buried in a certain spot, going by smell alone. As she began digging, Tinnitus and Neville approached on either side of her, offering to help. Both of them could use their respective limbs to assist with the digging, of course, but Tinnitus felt like he could take it a step further, and possibly use Supersonic, see if the sound waves could loosen up the dirt any.

Code:
What? Wynaut is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Wynaut evolved into Wobbuffet!
Old 01-26-2019, 07:27 AM   #141
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"How about now?" I say, sneaking up on Storm, silently sharing a laughing look with Wolfe, who knew perfectly well that I was here.

"Whatcya doing Storm?, and how's your injury?"

I walk closer to him, in truth I was done right after Storm left, but I wanted to take a quick shower, better to not stink around strangers... even if i have a crush on them.

I should smell fine I thought, little like honey and sage.

"Ah...Hi there Drake."
"It's nice to see you again"

"I was conversing about books and adventures with Wolfe."
"I still have some trouble walking and the bandages have turned completely red..."

"You seem fresher than earlier, heh."
Old 02-01-2019, 08:38 PM   #142
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"Ah...Hi there Drake."
"It's nice to see you again"

"I was conversing about books and adventures with Wolfe."
"I still have some trouble walking and the bandages have turned completely red..."

"You seem fresher than earlier, heh."

This time Drake grabbed storm by the hand, "Your scaring me with this wound mister hot stuff, Come on lets go take a look"

This time instead of making storm walk across the whole castle, He led him to a panel in the floor

"he warp panels should be set up by now, Wolfe, Stay with rolu kay"
Wolfe nodded his response.

And with that Drake activated the panel and stepped on it with storm in tow

Old 02-01-2019, 08:51 PM   #143
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Smiley's gut feeling was right on the money. Maybe not in the way anyone present would have expected- everyone had been banking on a Z-Move, after all. But no- Wolfe went in for the big hit. A super effective Bite, which, in and of itself, wasn't too much. But what exactly said move was targeting, on the other hand...

Manchin roared his disapproval at what he deemed a dirty tactic, and Keith, Meowth, and Jack exclaimed wordlessly all at once. In contrast, Smiley made no noise, though his mouth opened wide in shock. The tail. The tail of the Wynaut family was the one part of the body from which it couldn't hope to successfully launch a counterattack. Smiley's instincts were screaming at him, just screaming at him, to take Wolfe down with Destiny Bond. But no- he was in the middle of Bide, he couldn't just switch it up like that! Smiley had to do this, had to do what for his evolution line was considered the impossible- turn an assault on his tail into fuel for a counterattack.

But could he? The pain from the bite was making Smiley sick, he was feeling the damage more than he'd ever feel damage dealt anywhere else. A critical hit and then some, to put it mildly.

"Come on, Smiley!" Keith called encouragingly. "After all the training you've done with me and Helena, you got this, I know you do!"

"Yeah, man!" Jack added. "Show 'em what you can do!"

"Ya gots dis!" Meowth was calling out.

"Ches! Naught! Ches! Naught!" Manchin was cheering.

Smiley took in all of this, the cheering of his teammates and Trainer- of his friends. As much as the pain of that Bite was resonating within him, so too was something else- a fierce determination. Determination clashed against sheer agony as the Wynaut struggled to channel the damage he'd taken, endure this latest assault despite the very nature of it.

"Wyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!" Smiley cried out, trying his best to contain the damage, to channel it to fuel the Bide even further. "Wy Wynaaaaaauuuuuut! Wynaut Wynaut Wynaut!" And as this went on, the soft glow associated with Bide usage intensified. Or at least it seemed to at first- in reality, it was accompanied by an intense, far more significant glow that had nothing whatsoever to do with Bide.

Keith's eyes widened as he saw what was going on. From within the glow, Smiley could be seen getting taller. The weird protrusion on his head moved to the back and flattened out. The neck disappeared altogether, head and torso melting together as the arms moved further down until no longer could anyone wonder whether they were ears. The little skirt-like part vanished as two feet became four, and the tail grew a bit broader as a second eye sprouted. "...He's evolving!" Keith exclaimed.

And not long after this revelation came to light, the aforementioned transformation was complete, the newest glow fading away to reveal that the softer glow of Bide usage was still visible on the . "Wobbu! Wobbuffet!!" Smiley exclaimed triumphantly.

"Smiley evolved inta Wobbuffet!" Meowth exclaimed as Keith, grinning like a Wynaut, produced his Pokédex.

"Wobbuffet, the Patient Pokémon. A Psychic-type, and the evolved form of Wynaut," droned the device. "Wobbuffet nests in dark places with the intention of keeping its pitch-black tail hidden from sight. When two Wobbuffet meet, they become highly competitive and will engage in numerous contests to prove which has the better endurance."

"Haha!" Keith exclaimed gleefully. "Way to go, Smiley!"

"Two evolutions in one day," Meowth remarked. "Who'd'a thunk it?"

"You good to go, Smiley?" Keith asked.

"Wobbu!" nodded Smiley in response.

Keith nodded back. "Then let 'em have it!" he declared. "Double the damage!!!"

"Wooooo...BUUUUUUUUUU!!!" bellowed Smiley, the glow intensifying, building up, and culminating in a tremendous beam of pure energy, which would surely pummel Wolfe for huge damage, double that of what his attacks inflicted on the newly evolved Wobbuffet. And considering where that Bite was going, we're talking big damage.

Double big damage.

Lelo seemed to be able to tell that something was buried in a certain spot, going by smell alone. As she began digging, Tinnitus and Neville approached on either side of her, offering to help. Both of them could use their respective limbs to assist with the digging, of course, but Tinnitus felt like he could take it a step further, and possibly use Supersonic, see if the sound waves could loosen up the dirt any.

Code:
What? Wynaut is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Wynaut evolved into Wobbuffet!
BBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMPHHHH!

Son of batch of cottonees that hurt, I opened my eyes a few times, and closing them just as fast.

Ughhhh

Can i even get up? Do i even have enough strength to?

Stumble Stumble
maybe, everything hurts, i dont know if i will be able to pull off the move i planned.

Swaaay

ughhh whatts hapuning to me?

Sway sway

i dont knoww

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got the hole about a zigzagoon deep we struck a chest
but from the way it smelled, it was no ordinary chest

I wiggled in excitement and wondered if Tinny or Nevei could smell the wonderful scent of poketreats
Surely they could. But they will soon find out if not because I cannot open it

Old 02-01-2019, 09:30 PM   #144
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
BBBBBAAAAAAAMMMMMPHHHH!

Son of batch of cottonees that hurt, I opened my eyes a few times, and closing them just as fast.

Ughhhh

Can i even get up? Do i even have enough strength to?

Stumble Stumble
maybe, everything hurts, i dont know if i will be able to pull off the move i planned.

Swaaay

ughhh whatts hapuning to me?

Sway sway

i dont knoww

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as we got the hole about a zigzagoon deep we struck a chest
but from the way it smelled, it was no ordinary chest

I wiggled in excitement and wondered if Tinny or Nevei could smell the wonderful scent of poketreats
Surely they could. But they will soon find out if not because I cannot open it
Keith and his Pokémon eyed Wolfe as he took the powerful Bide. He was stumbling around, seemingly lacking the strength to even keep his eyes open. As he swayed back and forth, Keith shook his head. "Should we call off the battle?" he called to Drake. "Wolfe looks like he's hit his limit there."

"Wobbuffet!" Smiley chimed in in agreement.

Neville and Tinnitus were sniffing at the chest just as Lelo was, the delicious aroma not lost on them by any means.

"Now, the only question is... how do we get this open?" Neville asked.
Old 02-03-2019, 05:31 PM   #145
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

This time Drake grabbed storm by the hand, "Your scaring me with this wound mister hot stuff, Come on lets go take a look"

This time instead of making storm walk across the whole castle, He led him to a panel in the floor

"he warp panels should be set up by now, Wolfe, Stay with rolu kay"
Wolfe nodded his response.

And with that Drake activated the panel and stepped on it with storm in tow

"...Well, those warp tiles do make one dizzy, did we really have to spin around to warp?"

"The wound went numb a little while ago, so it really shouldn't be that bad."

Storm smiled weakly as he said that.
Old 03-11-2019, 12:18 PM   #146
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Keith and his Pokémon eyed Wolfe as he took the powerful Bide. He was stumbling around, seemingly lacking the strength to even keep his eyes open. As he swayed back and forth, Keith shook his head. "Should we call off the battle?" he called to Drake. "Wolfe looks like he's hit his limit there."

"Wobbuffet!" Smiley chimed in in agreement.

Neville and Tinnitus were sniffing at the chest just as Lelo was, the delicious aroma not lost on them by any means.

"Now, the only question is... how do we get this open?" Neville asked.
Sorry, switching styles back again.... and sorry for taking so long to reply

Drake looked and nodded to Keith, "Wolfe, your done for now, you did a good job, now come rest up."

Wolfe glowed with a light that was similar to evolution, but instead of staying the way he was, he changed back into a growlithe, and walked very slowly over to the healing pad.

With a sigh, he sprawled across the healing pad, and closed his eye's while the machine worked on him, restoring him to full health.

And after Drake made sure everyone was off the field, Drake closed up the battle field with a button. He then walked over and put away his collection of Z rings, storing them back how he had them.

" Well, I am impressed. You were able to hold your own against Wolfe, and got lucky with two mid-battle evolutions which don't happen often. But you have enough natural talent that I wouldn't be too worried if you got caught up in a battle against one of the Purity Admins" Drake nodded and started to head over to Keith to shake his hand, Delia following up close behind but heading for Wolfe rather than meet these strangers.

"Thats simple sillies, " - Lelo went an pushed her nose to the chest's locking center, and it clicked open to reveal all of the goodies inside

" Take your pick of what's here, cause there's soooooo much here" She nodded to her friends, and sat patiently waiting for her turn, her tail wagging so furriously that it was clear she was excited and happy to have found this,
but with new friends.

"Oh, we should take this up and eat it up in the castle too, Hang on and I'll call Luna to come and lift it up for us"

Lelo nuzzled her collar and it began to ping a green color, perhaps it was the "calling" for Luna, Drake's lunatone. but it was a cool feature none the less.

Old 03-11-2019, 12:31 PM   #147
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
"...Well, those warp tiles do make one dizzy, did we really have to spin around to warp?"

"The wound went numb a little while ago, so it really shouldn't be that bad."

Storm smiled weakly as he said that.

"Technically speaking, these don't spin you around, too many complaints from people who puked after buying them, so the producers changed them to "Beam you up" to another panel "
Drake smiled and held onto Storm as they Warped to the updated medical bay, where Drake then helped Storm sit on a bed.

"You good sir are in luck today, as we got the healing machines up and running, so we can fix this wound up today and not have you be all wrapped up in bandages - Drake pulled over what looked like to be a giant lamp, laid Storm on his back, and pulled his shirt up enough that the wound would be directly under the lamp thing.

Then Drake cut the bandages off, and switched on the light.

" Don't be scared as it only feels like you are sitting under a lamp - Drake chuckled - " and as long as you don't watch yourself get patched up, you shouldn't get sick.
Though you might be hungry after this, as it accelerates your body's natural healing system. "

Old 03-11-2019, 03:03 PM   #148
Stormingwolf
Boulder Badge

Quote:

"Technically speaking, these don't spin you around, too many complaints from people who puked after buying them, so the producers changed them to "Beam you up" to another panel "
Drake smiled and held onto Storm as they Warped to the updated medical bay, where Drake then helped Storm sit on a bed.

"You good sir are in luck today, as we got the healing machines up and running, so we can fix this wound up today and not have you be all wrapped up in bandages - Drake pulled over what looked like to be a giant lamp, laid Storm on his back, and pulled his shirt up enough that the wound would be directly under the lamp thing.

Then Drake cut the bandages off, and switched on the light.

" Don't be scared as it only feels like you are sitting under a lamp - Drake chuckled - " and as long as you don't watch yourself get patched up, you shouldn't get sick.
Though you might be hungry after this, as it accelerates your body's natural healing system. "

Storm was placed on the bed by Drake after warping with the warp tile.
"It still feels rather odd to warp, maybe it's just the wound..."

"I wasn't aware that there were healing machines for people too..."
"I've only read about the ones used in Pokémon centers that completely restore a Pokémon's health."

The lamp turned on and Storm experienced an odd sensation while the wound slowly started to close.

"Oh?"
"Well, I am kind of tempted to look."
"But I won't."
"Heh, I suppose that I'll just stare at you."
"Thank you for all of your help for a stranger like me."

Storm smiled a little.
Later, his stomach growled.

"You weren't kidding...One really does become hungry from this."

Old 03-11-2019, 09:11 PM   #149
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Sorry, switching styles back again.... and sorry for taking so long to reply

Drake looked and nodded to Keith, "Wolfe, your done for now, you did a good job, now come rest up."

Wolfe glowed with a light that was similar to evolution, but instead of staying the way he was, he changed back into a growlithe, and walked very slowly over to the healing pad.

With a sigh, he sprawled across the healing pad, and closed his eye's while the machine worked on him, restoring him to full health.

And after Drake made sure everyone was off the field, Drake closed up the battle field with a button. He then walked over and put away his collection of Z rings, storing them back how he had them.

" Well, I am impressed. You were able to hold your own against Wolfe, and got lucky with two mid-battle evolutions which don't happen often. But you have enough natural talent that I wouldn't be too worried if you got caught up in a battle against one of the Purity Admins" Drake nodded and started to head over to Keith to shake his hand, Delia following up close behind but heading for Wolfe rather than meet these strangers.

"Thats simple sillies, " - Lelo went an pushed her nose to the chest's locking center, and it clicked open to reveal all of the goodies inside

" Take your pick of what's here, cause there's soooooo much here" She nodded to her friends, and sat patiently waiting for her turn, her tail wagging so furriously that it was clear she was excited and happy to have found this,
but with new friends.

"Oh, we should take this up and eat it up in the castle too, Hang on and I'll call Luna to come and lift it up for us"

Lelo nuzzled her collar and it began to ping a green color, perhaps it was the "calling" for Luna, Drake's lunatone. but it was a cool feature none the less.

(It's no problem. Number one rule of RPing- real life comes first.)

Drake confirmed what they'd all pretty much guessed- that Wolfe was done with battling for the time being. He reverted to his Growlithe form- in all the excitement of battle, Keith had briefly forgotten that the evolution was temporary and artificially induced- and limped over to the healing pad.

Once everyone was off the battlefield, and everything was put away and closed up, Drake stated that he was impressed with Keith for how well he held up against Wolfe, though also mentioned how he got lucky with two mid-battle evolutions. Keith shrugged at this. "I dunno if I'd call it luck, really," he responded. "i'm more inclined to think that battling Wolfe was just the final push Manchin and Smiley needed to finally evolve." Nevertheless, he grinned as Drake confirmed that he wouldn't be too worried were Keith to get swept up in a battle against one of Purity's admins, and gladly shook Drake's hand. "I consider that high praise," Keith responded. "Though I can't take all the credit- my Pokémon got plenty of natural talent of their own," he added with a respectful nod to aforementioned Pokémon.

~~~~~

To Neville and Tinnitus's mild surprise, opening the chest was as easy as Lelo pushing her nose to the locking mechanism. Not exactly the most secure way to keep the chest's contents locked away, but it was convenient for their purposes, so nobody complained, verbally or otherwise.

As Lelo called for Luna to come and lift the chest for them, though, Tinnitus tilted his head. He gestured to the chest and then to himself, as though asking whether he could simply carry it up. Seismitoad, after all, aren't exactly physically incapable.
Old 03-12-2019, 07:54 PM   #150
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
(It's no problem. Number one rule of RPing- real life comes first.)

Drake confirmed what they'd all pretty much guessed- that Wolfe was done with battling for the time being. He reverted to his Growlithe form- in all the excitement of battle, Keith had briefly forgotten that the evolution was temporary and artificially induced- and limped over to the healing pad.

Once everyone was off the battlefield, and everything was put away and closed up, Drake stated that he was impressed with Keith for how well he held up against Wolfe, though also mentioned how he got lucky with two mid-battle evolutions. Keith shrugged at this. "I dunno if I'd call it luck, really," he responded. "i'm more inclined to think that battling Wolfe was just the final push Manchin and Smiley needed to finally evolve." Nevertheless, he grinned as Drake confirmed that he wouldn't be too worried were Keith to get swept up in a battle against one of Purity's admins, and gladly shook Drake's hand. "I consider that high praise," Keith responded. "Though I can't take all the credit- my Pokémon got plenty of natural talent of their own," he added with a respectful nod to aforementioned Pokémon.

~~~~~

To Neville and Tinnitus's mild surprise, opening the chest was as easy as Lelo pushing her nose to the locking mechanism. Not exactly the most secure way to keep the chest's contents locked away, but it was convenient for their purposes, so nobody complained, verbally or otherwise.

As Lelo called for Luna to come and lift the chest for them, though, Tinnitus tilted his head. He gestured to the chest and then to himself, as though asking whether he could simply carry it up. Seismitoad, after all, aren't exactly physically incapable.

" Agreed, both you and your Pokemon did well, - Drake nodded and went over by the healing pad to check on Wolfe, then nodded again when he snuggled up with Delia.

"Looks like you will be a okay, rest up, the n join us when you are ready m'kay?- At Wolfe 's silent cue or agreement Drake got up, and started walking over to the stairs,

"We have this healing pad set up here, for this room, but there is a few of them and in the library there is a warp pad that gets from here to there, If Smiley and Manchin wanna stay here to rest up and then meet us in the library then that 's fine. You'd just need to open this panel here by the warp pad and click o n the library Icon -
Drake motioned and showed everyone present how to operate the warp pads.

"Alright, now let us get done to some more business, that is if you are ready Keith, and if your Pokemon are?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lelo looked at Tinny, and soon understood what he meant,
" Ah, no no no, not to be rude, I am sure you are more than capable of takin it to the elevator, but Luna can teleport us all up to the top with little to no effort, and also you two are still our guests, we cannot make you do all of the hard work "

Lelo went over to the Sesmitoad and nuzzles him in a friendly manner

"Don't worry we will be up there quick"

And no sooner had she said that, then all three of them and the chest of goodies suddenly disappeared and reappeared in the base within the entry way from which they came.

"Wow she's gotten better at that" the pooch noted

"Well what do you guys wanna do now?"

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases