PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2014, 08:05 AM   #127
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Double Damn it.

Hey guys, It's Whimsy here with my adorable newest pairings and such!
Nowi/Donnel and Avatar/Miriel are still happening, but here are my newer ones (which sorta kinda involve pairing the spares :P)
They're all around C/B rank currently, so if you think they're bad for reasons then tell me...
Spoiler: show
Henry/Cherche: I was told to not pair Henry and Tharja because eugenics, so I thought "hmm who else would I pair Animal Lover/Sadist/Adorable Henry with? I tried Panne but that got shot down from the C-Rank support chat. And Nowi's been taken (which might change because I just read their support chat and AWW). Then I went to Cherche because DRAGONS and because I had no clue who I was pairing Cherche with and I think it'll work :P

Ricken/Maribelle: I decided to pair these two because a) they look around the same age so it felt right and b) Ricken the noble saviour of Maribelle!

Gregor/Sully: I really don't know who I would pair Gregor with. I was going to pair Stahl with Sully but then I realised they'd be passing down the same things so...

Libra/Panne: I started doing this a while back but stopped... for some reason. I might revisit this.

Kellam or Virian/Cordelia: This is a toughie. I don't remember why I want Virian/Cordelia but Cordelia with Kellam is hilarious. SUPER STEALTH MODE GO.

Now, my issues are that I now have no clue who I'm marrying off anyone else to... I mean, I'm half tempted to read all the support convos for each character and go for the ones that look most adorable/funny/awesome together. I mean, that's why I'm going for Gregor/Sully.

Edit: Ok, I admit it, I had a peek at some support convos for the people I'm having trouble pairing. It's... Sorta thrown things around, helpfully. From what I've seen, Olivia/Virion seems like a classy pair and Lon'qu seems at his most least woman fearing with Sully. I haven't found ones for Stahl/Gregor yet though. Annoyingly, it also confirmed Nowi/Henry to be as adorable as I predicted it would be.
Edit 2: Ok, dammit Cherche. Why do Minerva (and you I guess) seem so much more fitting with Gregor or Vaike?
Then again, now I've looked Henry/Lissa seems quite cute too...
Edit 3: So on the subject of rejiggling my original pairings to account for hilarity, Henry/Miriel seems stupidly hilarious. Life Creation Experiment? Is that what they're calling it now?
...But now I've seen that, I don't know who to pair with my avatar. Do I stay with Miriel? Or will Henry go Mr. Imma Steal your Girl? Hmm...

Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Last edited by Whimsy; 03-14-2014 at 09:30 AM.
Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2014, 06:13 AM   #128
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

I just downloaded Thracia 776.

... Guys, I think I just outed myself as a masochist.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 05-11-2014, 09:55 PM   #129
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Started playing Fire Emblem Awakening a bit more. I'm still in the early chapters (like 7?). Having a bit of problems with keeping up with some of the monsters in Paralogues though. They always seem much higher level than my part (like I'll be level 7 average and the monsters are level 10 average). Am I missing something? Should I wait to do them later?
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2014, 10:06 PM   #130
Heather
Naga's Voice

Monsters? As is Risen? They're for grinding mostly, and are a few levels higher than the map they appear on had its original enemies at. Paralogues themselves...

You got Doneel ASAP, right? RIGHT!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 04:38 PM   #131
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

Yeah the paralogues tend to be a cut above the difficulty of where you unlock them. Not unbeatable by any means, but you'll be saving yourself a world of pain if you wait a little while to do them.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2014, 05:19 PM   #132
phoopes
Double Dragon

Currently doing a run on Hard Classic. Permadeath, thou art a cruel mistress. Just finished up Chapter 17 (Or whichever one is Fort Steiger)
Down to the following characters:

Chrom + Avatar
Gregor + Nowi
Libra + Tharja
Kellam + Cherche (A rank support currently)
Lucina
Say'ri

I've been getting really boned with enemy reinforcements just so happening to appear right near damaged units. I lost Sully + Stahl at Fort Steiger which diminished my already skimpy ranks even further. I do have a chance to pick up Donnel, but he's going to be waaay under leveled so screw that. Maybe I can get Anna? I dunno, she seemed really lacking in the strength department in my last run so I'm afraid she'll be a quick death.

As for children, I recruited Morgan but he died. Right now I have a chance at Kjelle, Noire, Nah, and whatever comes out of Kellam + Cherche (haven't looked that up).

Right now, Chrom and Avatar are lol overpowered. Tharja is almost the same. Kellam and Cherche are a nice duo (though they've had a few close calls) and Gregor and Nowi seem to be similar in that I can rely on them to survive. Lucina and Say'ri... right now they're a bit behind. Libra is by far the weakest member though. Not level wise, just in ability to actually do damage. I normally have him carry a killer axe just so he can make a dent in people with the good crit rate, haha.

So yeah anyone have advice on who to recruit to not make the rest of the game a nightmare?
Old 05-13-2014, 05:48 PM   #133
Heather
Naga's Voice

Cherche always has Gerome as a son. Wyvern rider, basically as dark a character as Batman just a little less awesome.

Quote:
Old 05-13-2014, 11:22 PM   #134
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Well Batman is a fan nickname of Gerome X)

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 12:22 PM   #135
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Fuck you Thracia 776 and all of your bullshit, especially the fatigue nonsense. And youuuuuuu, Leaf, fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck you.

... So yeah, I decided to put down Thracia 776 for a while and replay Blazing Sword. Eliwood Normal Mode is so, so, so much easier. It's hilarious. In fact, I've blitzed through the game to chapter 26X in about three days. What exams?

Which brings me to the point of this post. UPNites, help me decide my endgame team! For those of you not familiar with FE7, there are 12 slots for the final chapter, 5 of which are predeployed - Eliwood, Hector, Lyn and two other units who join in the final two chapters. This leaves me with 7 choices, and I've been raising most units in the game, so it's become too hard for me to pick who I want. Your thoughts and votes would be most appreciated. Unit details in the spoiler box below, which is going to be fucking huge. Don't click if you don't want to be spoiled on most of the cast of FE7 I guess.

Eliwood - level 20 Lord (will automatically promote at the end of Chapter 27)
HP: 34, Str: 14, Skil: 14, Spd: 18, Luck: 10, Def: 9, Res: 8, Con: 7
... I have no idea what the blue hell happened to my Eliwood. Crazy blessed in speed, crazy screwed in luck, behind in skill and resistance, ahead in everything else. I've never had an Eliwood I'd consider this good. 18 speed man, what the fuck? A Support with Ninian. Canon etc.

Lyn - level 1 Blade Lord
HP: 31, Str: 12, Skl: 19, Spd: 20, Luck: 18, Def: 11, Res: 11, Con: 6
Nothing too special about Lyn, but her defence is quite nice, and now that she can use bows, she'll probably catch up quickly enough to the rest of the team. I do love my bows as a secondary. I remember there being many fliers over the next few chapters too. Just get that strength up...

Hector - level 4 Great Lord
HP: 43, Str: 20, Skl: 20, Spd: 14, Luck: 6, Def: 19, Res: 10, Con: 15
Even when he's underwhelming, Hector is fucking awesome. I was surprised to find out that my Hector is actually about as blessed in skill as my Eliwood is in speed, and he's only just behind the averages he's being in, like in speed and res.

Florina - level 7 Falcoknight
HP: 47, Str: 23 (cap!), Skl: 17, Spd: 21, Luck: 23, Def: 9, Res: 15, Con: 5
Why yes, that is a pegasus knight with higher strength than speed, what of it? Florina is definitely one of my Certified God Units (tm), able to zip across the battlefield, assassinate a dangerous enemy and feel under no threat of retaliation because of a) her incredible evade, b) her ridiculous offensive power and c) that mountain of HP. I gave her the Angelic Robe in Lyn Mode, but even without it, she'd be ahead of her average by 3 points. A Support with Hector, for funsies.

Priscilla - level 7 Valkyrie
HP: 30, Mag: 19, Skl: 15, Spd: 17, Luck: 22, Def: 7, Res: 18, Con: 5
Priscilla's behind in several key averages, but her supports with Lucius, Raven and to an extent, Erk, make up for this. Plus, S Staves. Honestly, her biggest weakness is her low weapon rank, she can't even use Thunder yet, which I hope to rectify asap. She's kind of Florina-lite, except not able to fly, and without the mountain of HP. Great unit, and my best healer.

Lucius - level 8 Bishop
HP: 35, Mag: 20, Skl: 20, Spd: 21, Luck: 4, Def: 7, Res: 22, Con: 7
I'd like to point out that I used a Dragonshield on Lucius. He's actually very much behind on Magic of all things (his best goddamn growth), but still manages to hit like an absolute truck, decimating enemies with Lightning and healing from across the map with Physic. I'd love to get him to an A in Staves, and his A Support with Raven mitigates his lack of survivability, for the most part.

Raven - level 3 Hero
HP: 42, Str: 19, Skl: 22, Spd: 24, Luck: 9, Def: 13, Res: 6, Con: 9
Who needs Hard Mode bonuses? Raven cleaves through enemies like FE9 Ike cleaves through the entire game. Ahead of every average except for HP, A Support with Lucius, B with Priscilla and the ability to one round basically anything that looks at him funny makes him a mainstay.

Oswin - level 1 General
HP: 42, Str: 19, Skl: 15, Spd: 11, Luck: 5, Def: 22, Res: 8, Con: 16
I have no idea what the hell happened here. Oswin is normally one of my highest level units if not THE highest, but he's been relatively underused this playthrough (though still highly competitive as you can see). He's about average really, not too much to say here.

Bartre - level 4 Warrior
HP: 51, Str: 20, Skl: 17, Spd: 11, Luck: 10, Def: 18, Res: 10, Con: 15
The average Bartre here, minus that FUCKING MONSTROUS DEFENCE. My little murdercopter has done me so proud, despite starting in a hole. Weapons bounce off his incredible biceps, and even magic barely hurts him thanks to that huge HP. Yeah, he's slow, but that's average for him. He only thwacks once, but it's a hell of a thwack. And I have lots of killer axes. Murdercopter!

Canas - level 5 Druid
HP: 36, Mag: 14, Skl: 18, Spd: 19, Luck: 10, Def: 13, Res: 20, Con: 8
According to the averages, I have a really crazy Canas here, ahead of all his stats apart from HP, Magic and Luck by two or three points. The big letdown is his magic though, which he's three points behind in, which makes Luna shenanigans less hilarious and more necessary for killing things. I have several Luna tomes at least, and it's always lovely for murdering bosses. Trying to staff grind him mostly, I want him to Physic by endgame!

Legault - level 20 Thief (will promote at the end of the chapter once I get the Fell Contract from Sonia)
HP: 31, Str: 13, Skl: 13, Spd: 19, Luck: 16, Def: 8, Res: 5, Con: 9
My Matthew turned out hideously awful, so Legault has picked up the slack in spectacular form. Behind in skill, which is unfortunate, given that Assassins thrive on Silencer shenanigans and defence, but he should never be getting hit anyway, but on or ahead of his averages everywhere else, especially Strength. Fuck yeah, 25% growth my ass.

Isadora - level 9 Paladin
HP: 39, Str: 15, Skl: 16, Spd: 21, Luck: 14, Def: 11, Res: 10, Con: 8
I am living a crazy dream of making Isadora good. Love her palette, design and character, so fuck it. She got a robe and a body ring to bring up her weakest stats, but she's functioned fairly well as a hit and run unit. And she's easily my favourite of this game's Paladins, so yeah, there's that. I wouldn't call her my best unit, but neither is she my worst. We're getting to that. I like old Izzy.

Pent and Louise - level 7 Sage and level 4 Sniper
(Pent) HP: 33, Mag: 19, Skl: 21, Spd: 17, Luck: 15, Def: 11, Res: 17, Con: 7
Louise is on her bases. If I'm using these two, I'm using them together. A Support and if one dies, the other goes with them. Obviously haven't seen much use yet, but they might come in more in the lategame. Pent is normally my sage of choice in most runs, he's the best prepromote in the game, unequivocally. A in staves and magic is lovely. He won't get a lot of stats, but he honestly doesn't need them with his bases. Louise's bases are significantly worse, but can make up for it with Killer Bows and that A Support I guess. I love these two though.

Rebecca - level 5 Sniper
HP: 34, Str: 16, Skl: 16, Spd: 20, Luck: 17, Def: 9, Res: 7, Con: 6
Rebecca isn't honestly that much better than Louise right now and is basically on her averages in everything. That's surprising, I'm used to having much better Rebeccas, especially in Speed. I honestly want to drop her, she's been disappointing, though had some lovely moments in 16x, dropping those pesky pirates. There's so much competition for bows at Endgame though. Lyn, Louise, the Murdercopter...

Serra - level 2 Bishop
HP: 30, Mag: 14, Skl: 14, Spd: 18, Luck: 21, Def: 8, Res: 20, Con: 5
I don't know why I haven't used Serra as much in this run, probably to concentrate on Priscilla more. She's ahead of every single average, but at this point, she's probably too weak to really catch up unless I baby her. I dunno if I have the patience for that.

Hawkeye - level 5 Berserker
HP: 51, Str: 19, Skl: 14, Spd: 11, Luck: 13, Def: 14, Res: 10, Con: 16
Every team needs a crit machine, and Hawkeye is available to provide. I did mention my supply of Killer Axes, right? I like his animation more than the standard Berserker animation for some reason. It makes me smile. He's even got fairly nice bases, being basically the average Murdercopter with a crit boost. And I have the Brave Axe for speed disparities, so yeah.

Dart - level 1 Berserker
HP: 45, Str: 19, Skl: 11, Spd: 16, Luck: 5, Def: 9, Res: 5, Con: 13
The result of a "glorious" 15 minutes of arena grinding in Chapter 23. Thank you Ninis' Grace glitch. I've never used Dart, honestly, he's like Gonzales from FE6 without the charm. To my surprise, he's on or around most of his averages, since his levels felt so sparse during training. The difference between him and Hawkeye, of course, is that he's faster, but Hawkeye is brickier and all around better at the moment.

Kent - level 2 Paladin
HP: 37, Str: 17, Skl: 19, Spd: 15, Luck: 7, Def: 10, Res: 7, Con: 11
We are now firmly into B-Squad territory folks. And Jesus Christ, Kent. Apparently he decided that rather than breaking the mold of a red knight and utilising those green knight growths of his, he decided to play to the colour of his armour and get more strength at the cost of speed and defence apparently. It's hard for me to accept 15 speed on a level 2 paladin, honestly, especially in 26x.

Erk - level 1 Sage
HP: 33, Mag: 12, Skl: 12, Spd: 16, Luck: 10, Def: 7, Res: 17, Con: 6
Oh Erk, you started out so well in Lyn Mode, gaining 5-6 stats per level, and then it all kind of fell apart when you rejoined in Eliwood Mode. I mean, he's not THAT far behind his key averages, but Erk really needs to do better than his averages to be good. He's too slow and too weak to do much damage without serious babying right now. At least you can heal.

Heath - level 1 Wyvern Lord
HP: 44, Str: 19, Skl: 17, Spd: 15, Luck: 11, Def: 12, Res: 6, Con: 10
Heath is one of those units who's really good on paper, and who I tend to arena grind to promotion, but never really actively use. The thing about wyverns is that they're supposed to be the slower, tankier fliers, but Florina beats the shit out of Heath so hard right now that it's hard to justify using the two of them together. Plus, I prefer the other Wyvern Lord who joins in Chapter 27. Dat black dragon. Feel free to vote on her too!

Nino - level 5 Mage
On her bases
... I don't even know why I'm including this. I mean, do I really want to put the time into grinding the shit out of Nino all the way to promotion? I mean, yeah, I've got ways (I love you Mine glitch <3), but... Effort. Still, Nino's so damn adorable, and her backstory is so sad that I can't help but just want to give her a chance. Plus her growths are fuckin awesome, so there's that... Well, she's force deployed in 26x anyway.

Jaffar - level 13 Assassin (joins at the start of the chapter)
On his bases
Oh, hey there endgame-ready unit, how are you? Jaffar... Silence shit, crit shit, try to gain some speed here and there and he will cripple anything that so much as looks at him funny. Can you tell I'm out of steam with this post?

Vaida - level 9 Wyvern Lord (will join during Chapter 27)
On her bases
... Well, I already stole her godweapon, may as well put her up for debate here. Vaida is the epitome of a Wyvern Lord for me, a mighty flying tank, who is quite slow, but more than capable of soaking up hits and dishing them out. I like her, and would much rather use her than Heath.

So yeah: Which of my units should come to endgame? Who should get the Afa's Drops (I'm thinking Eliwood at this point)? Who should get the Boots (Hector? Oswin?)? (Also yes, I know I left out Ninian in the rundown, but you know what she does, and her stats are irrelevant)
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 05-17-2014, 12:55 PM   #136
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

General comments on some of the FE7 characters:

Florina:
Can't beat those Pegasus knights! I almost always used her, and would often give her A support with Hector, because I want Lilina to exist in my world! She's always my main lance user for the ultimate lance.

Oswin:
I actually hardly ever use him, along with the other generals. Their movement doesn't cut it for me when I have to move a long distance. He's alright for guarding Marcus, but when it's time for that, he's often so behind that he would end up getting his ass kicked.

Canus:
He's the real "Black Jesus"! I once one-shotted the effing final boss with this guy. Who needs that ultimate black magic tome when you have Luna?

Guy:
You must have missed him this run, or he died. Either way, he's often my sword user of choice. He's, like, the only swordmaster in the game (I don't count Karel), so I have to raise him!

Rebecca:
Weird. She always has great stats when I use her. When Louise joins, Rebecca is often way ahead of her.

Lucius:
My main light magic user. Serra is often too behind in light magic to make much of a difference, and her magic sometimes isn't even in the double digits when I promote her. He's always a beast though. He's always less powerful than Canas, but faster.

Heath:
He's on-and-off for me. He's sometimes a beast, and he's sometimes lackluster. I often prefer the pegasus knights anyway.

Nino:
Oh why couldn't she join earlier?! She's always on my final team. Erk never ends up worth a damn, I don't care for the other sage guy, and Prescilla is like Serra in elemental magic. If you're using emulator magic, just abuse save state and grind her in the arena! She's often worth it for me.

EDIT: For Ninian, I think she can survive if you have her with an A rank support with Eliwood. Atleast I remember that happening once.

Last edited by big bad birtha; 05-17-2014 at 01:01 PM.
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 01:18 PM   #137
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

My responses to a few of your comments in the box:

I agree on Oswin, I think that's why he's fallen behind this run, he just can't keep up. The Boots could fix that, but I quite want to give them to Hector. Or maybe Florina, because lol 11 move death machine.

To one shot the dragon with Canas (unless you mean Nergal), he needs 40 magic and a crit, only possible with max magic and Filla's Might. Even then, it's lucky, but I do love my Canas. FE7 Luna too good <3

I didn't use Guy that much, I dropped him around level 10. He wasn't turning out for me at all, and I had Raven, who was beating him everywhere that mattered. Hard Mode Guy is ridiculous though, and I do normally use him.

Nino: There aren't any arenas left by this stage I think, apart from 29x, which lasts five turns. I can abuse savestates and the mine glitch in order to train her over the next few chapters.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 05-17-2014, 01:51 PM   #138
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Hector hard mode is what im doing right now. Does rebecca trump wils?

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2014, 02:01 PM   #139
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Rebecca usually has better Speed and Luck, but Wil was generally more well rounded.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 05:59 AM   #140
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

On Hector Hard Mode, I wouldn't really consider either archer worth raising out of their low bases. I'd probably opt for Geitz with those lovely HHM bonuses and B rank or Lyn once she promotes. Alternatively, Rath, but that requires arena grinding.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 05-19-2014, 07:18 AM   #141
Chalis
Activating Rampage

How about the cavaliers, and also the mages?

"Meteor Jam!"

Old 05-19-2014, 08:31 AM   #142
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Marcus is pretty important on HHM as a meatshield and for crushing occasional enemies. Sain and Kent are pretty good if you build them up in Lyn Mode. I wouldn't bother with Lowen or Isadora though. For the mages, Lucius and Pent are probably your best bets.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 06-03-2014, 01:14 PM   #143
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Beat Awakening again. Forgot how many feels the ending gives me.

Killed Grima with the Avatar because obvious. And there's something really satisfying about the whole scene with Chrom and Lissa at the end, even if it is cheesy as fuck and THE POWER OF FRIENDSHIP bores the tits off me.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 01-13-2015, 01:34 PM   #144
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

So I was going to write a giant ass post to necro this thread and tell you all what my least favourite levels in Fire Emblem history were, but then UPN decided to eat it. Because fuck you, SoS, that's why.

But yeah, What are your least favourite Fire Emblem missions across the series?

Mine include Battle Before Dawn (FE7, and obvious), Chapter 23 and 3-11 in Path of Radiance and Radiant Dawn (because reusing chapters is a fucking stupid idea, and even worse when you pick chapters with stupid pitfall gimmicks), and the worst mission in FE history: Chapter 14 in FE6.

... I'll write a post about that one later.
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 01-13-2015, 01:48 PM   #145
Chalis
Activating Rampage

Yeah, Battle before Dawn was pretty annoying. Oh, and my ROM of FE6 decides to stop at whichever level you get Echidna in, so I don't think I got to Chapter 14.

"Meteor Jam!"

Old 01-13-2015, 05:21 PM   #146
Heather
Naga's Voice

Mine consist of the recruiting Joshua level from 8 ("SHIT i left him in the edge of his range again and now half my guys are dead!") And Chapter 25 of Awakening (To Slay A God) because the enemy phase is literally five minutes if you don't mash start because MIRE TAKES SO LONG TO MISS and there are like ten guys using it on the map.

Quote:
Old 01-14-2015, 02:35 PM   #147
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight

So FE14 has been announced for the 3DS and it looks a lot like FE13, thoughts? Apparently the title is called Fire Emblem If in Japan right now, but the title may change later.
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 02:48 PM   #148
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Character designs might be a bit overly animu for some folk but I DON'T CARE

(Also wow the graphics just keep getting better- The animated history scene was great. But man what the hell was that place which looked like it had like a million places sampled and stuck in, it was like some kind of bright-and-sunny version of the distortion world, my interest is piqued.)

And now comes the long wait
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 03:01 PM   #149
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Trailer for those who haven't seen it because EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Quote:
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
Old 01-14-2015, 04:02 PM   #150
Kuvario
Mysterious Knight

Wow, that trailer looked amazing. The CGI's look even better than FE13, which were already pretty good to start off with. (For reference I've played FE8 and FE13) And the transition from grid to battle screen looks pretty stylish. I think the setting will be more like feudal Japan judging from the character designs, does anyone think the same?
Kuvario is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Video Games