UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2015, 02:15 PM   #4326
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a level 1 Male Machop to swampertforever for a single rare candy. Hope your character idea works out well for him ^^

*trade opened*
Old 01-13-2015, 03:17 PM   #4327
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading one Level 1 female Snorunt to MarbleZone in exchange for one Rare Candy.

*Trade Begun*
Old 01-18-2015, 09:18 PM   #4328
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 male Slowpoke to Electric Blue Eye for a candy. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Old 01-19-2015, 05:44 AM   #4329
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my Lv.1 male Slowpoke to Electric Blue Eye for a candy. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Trading 1 candy to Pest for her Lv.1 Male Slowpoke, thanks!

--Trade Started--
Old 01-20-2015, 12:32 AM   #4330
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sneasel in exchange for Itzatrap's Rare Candy. Don't worry, I'll hold onto Leila while you make the trade! XD

*Trade Start*
Old 01-23-2015, 11:29 PM   #4331
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Ralts for MarbleZone's 5 Candies, x1 TM Frost Breath, x1 Sun Stone, x2 Purple Gummies, and x2 Orange Gummies.

*Trade started!*
Old 01-24-2015, 11:55 PM   #4332
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Trading 5 rare candies to Itzatrap in return for their level 1 female Tynamo.

*Trade opened*

Last edited by EpicSquirtle; 02-26-2015 at 12:17 AM. Reason: You saw nothing o-o
Old 01-25-2015, 05:20 PM   #4333
Toyo
hail

Seems like people don't want to close their trades. Hm.

Trading one Male Stunfisk (stats in the spoiler) to DaveTheFishGuy for 5 Candies, 2 Mugs of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, a Skull of the Forgotten Skulls, 2 Never-melt Ices, a Bug Gem, 4 Strawberry Poffin (1 +5 Cute, 3 +10 Cute).

Trade initiated. Farewell, you hellish creature. May the retcon bomb treat you with nothing but pain.

Spoiler: show
Neville - Lv. 10, Male, Stunfisk
Type: Ground / Electric
D.O.B: August 21, 2012
FB Birthday: August 23
Classification: Trap Pokemon
Ability: Static
Nature: -
Beauty Points: -
Contest Stats: Smart: - Cool: - Beauty: - Tough: - Cute: -
I.Q: -
Obtained: Adoption Center
Ball Type: Pokeball
Currently: PC
Held Item: -

Level-Up Moves: Mudslap; Mud Sport; Bide; Thundershock; Lv. 13- Mud Shot; Lv. 17- Camouflage; Lv. 21- Mud Bomb; Lv. 25-Discharge; Lv. 30- Endure; Lv. 35- Bounce; Lv. 40- Muddy Water; Lv. 45- Thunderbolt; Lv. 50- Revenge; Lv. 55- Flail; Lv. 61- Fissure
Egg Moves: EM Spite; EM Shock Wave; EM Earth Power; EM Pain Split
Move Tutor Moves:
TM's/HM's/CM’s: TM Payback; TM Attract; Unnatural TM Taunt; Unnatural TM Torment; CM Can't Catch Me

Last edited by Toyo; 02-08-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: removing sig because i am bad
Old 01-26-2015, 01:04 AM   #4334
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Sneasel in exchange for Itzatrap's Rare Candy. Don't worry, I'll hold onto Leila while you make the trade! XD

*Trade Start*
Thanks, hopefully I won't see her in the middle of night trying to get him back...

Trading 1 candy to Dark Searchman for his level 1 male Sneasel.

**Trade Closed**

Thanks again!
Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Trading 5 rare candies to Itzatrap in return for their level 1 female Tynamo.

*Trade opened*
Trading my level 1 female Tynamo to EpicSquirtle for his 5 candies.

**Trade Closed**

Thank you! Take care of her!
Old 01-26-2015, 06:17 AM   #4335
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

The sun was beaming with light, as the spring breeze passed through the trees down the boulevard that Ethan was currently taking a small stroll. Alongside him, his partner James, a floating ghost that meant more to him than any other Pokémon on his team.

"Isn’t this the life," the trainer said as a sigh escaped his lips and he looked up toward the big blue sky above. "Not a single cloud in the sky…"

"Yea…" responded the Gastly who also seemed content with the nice weather they were having.

Continuing down the avenue they walked passing a group of children who were apparently playing a game of ‘cops and robbers,’ a man listening to some music on a jog, and a couple enjoying a nice picnic on a blanket they had placed on a patch of grass. Suddenly though the sound of two swords clashing against each other could be heard from a distant disturbing the peace, "Oh no…" Ethan said, before his ghostly friend could continue his trainer’s statement, "You don’t think…" James said before the trainer and Pokémon looked at each other before both saying, "They've caught up already?!"

Above in the picturesque sky were two green blurs, clashing head on against each other before backing away and clashing some more. Two Scyther’s the trainer had acquired: One during a trade with a dear friend, another while hatching an egg, were battling it out in the sky. Both of them were barely a week apart when they were both born. And ever since Ethan had introduced them, they had this competitive battle that lasted for days! Calling for a timeout every so often as to not pass out due to over exhaustion before going at it again.

"So much for the nice day…" Ethan’s Gastly reluctantly said.

"Oh don’t be that way; this is how they’re saying their ‘goodbyes.’" Ethan assured.

"By trying to kill each other?!" James looked dumbfounded, "Whatever." He scoffed, "At least the base will finally get some sleep after this trade."

"You said it." Ethan agreed.

--
Arriving at their destination, a rather large grey building with multiple windows, the young man stepped inside the Cable Club but not before stopping and yelling for his two mantis Pokémon to come down from their sky brawl.

Both Scythers following the trainer’s orders as he turned to face both of them, "Razor," Ethan said facing the Scyther on his right, "this will probably the last time you’ll see Zor- I mean Scyther again, do have anything you’d like to say?"

Razor, the Scyther the boy was going to keep simply looked away before mumbling a "Scyther…Scy, Scyther." Getting the other Scyther rather riled up.

"James, a translation, if you please."

"He said: you will never be better than me…"

"Scy, Scyther, Scy." Razor finally said before raising his Scythe up in the air, automatically making the trainer think it was for one last attack! Causing Ethan to react-

"Wait!" James said, "Razor said: but even so, you were a great first rival. And I’ll never forget you."

"Awww."

Clashing ‘swords’ once more, but this time as a sign of their friendship, both Scyther’s said their goodbyes.

--
Placing the pokeball containing the Scyther he originally got in a trade, Razor and James stood next to Ethan as the three of them watched their companion go and join a new team.

"Take good care of him." The trainer said collecting his bearings and parting ways.

OoC: Trading my Lv.1 Male Scyther to Gemini Spark for 3 candies, enjoy!

--Trade Started--
Old 01-26-2015, 06:57 PM   #4336
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Seems like people don't want to close their trades. Hm.

Trading one Male Stunfisk (stats in the spoiler) to DaveTheFishGuy for 5 Candies, 2 Mugs of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, a Skull of the Forgotten Skulls, 2 Never-melt Ices, a Bug Gem, 4 Strawberry Poffin (1 +5 Cute, 3 +10 Cute).

Trade initiated. Farewell, you hellish creature. May the retcon bomb treat you with nothing but pain.

Neville - Lv. 10, Male, Stunfisk
Type: Ground / Electric
D.O.B: August 21, 2012
FB Birthday: August 23
Classification: Trap Pokemon
Ability: Static
Currently: PC

Level-Up Moves: Mudslap; Mud Sport; Bide; Thundershock; Lv. 13- Mud Shot; Lv. 17- Camouflage; Lv. 21- Mud Bomb; Lv. 25-Discharge; Lv. 30- Endure; Lv. 35- Bounce; Lv. 40- Muddy Water; Lv. 45- Thunderbolt; Lv. 50- Revenge; Lv. 55- Flail; Lv. 61- Fissure
Egg Moves: EM Spite; EM Shock Wave; EM Earth Power; EM Pain Split
Move Tutor Moves:
TM's/HM's/CM’s: TM Payback; TM Attract; Unnatural TM Taunt; Unnatural TM Torment; CM Can't Catch Me
Taking a deep breath, Dave calmed himself before stepping into the Cable Club. He'd not been there for a while - once upon a time it seemed like he'd been there twice a week. But something had come up that was enough to spark his interest once again. It had been a harsh bidding war, but was probably worth it. He'd lost out to the same trainer for a Chinchou ages back, but he'd come out on top this time. But did he know what he was getting himself into? A quick check through the annuls of Fizzytopia revealed that this particular Pokémon had a... reputation.

"I mean it's not like my team isn't full of mentally-unstable sociopaths already, right?" he muttered to his companion, images of Susan, El Rojo and Carcer flitting through his mind. Twoflower simply grinned dumbly, the trademark expression for his species. He'd brought the Wooper along because of both his immunity to Electric attacks and his ability to threaten his new acquisition should it act up. Spotting his contact, the trainer who had been the one to trade him the aforementioned troublesome Murkrow some time ago now, he stepped up to the trade machine, plopping a veritable treasure trove onto the plate. Like he said, it was a harsh bidding war. With every item and piece of Candy on the machine, he pressed the button to begin the transfer.

As the device sucked up his collection, there a sudden burst of power. The central console that governed the transfer of items and Pokémon sparked dangerously, buttons lighting up as arcs of lightning burst out, striking wildly into the thankfully sparsely-populated room. Smoke burst from vents along the computer as what was clearly some kind of intense interference gripped it, and the lights dimmed. Dave gulped, having stayed rooted to the spot, and looked down to notice that his new Pokémon was still in the machine! Fortunately, seconds later, the machine powered back up with a slow whirring noise, and a lightly smoking PokéBall was dropped onto the pad.

He grabbed it cautiously, and when he was sure that it was safe, he hurriedly headed for the door, Twoflower waddling in his wake. Once outside, he regarded the orb in his hand warily, wondering if its occupant had caused the power surge. Palming it, he hesitantly dropped it to the ground, refusing to address the creature by his nickname. "Come on out, Stunfisk." Light poured from the sphere, taking on a flat yet rounded form on the ground, solidifying into a brown form with yellow markings and tail fin. Two wide eyes stared up at him, and two fins wiggled. Yet... there was no malice in its gaze.

The fish blinked upward, apparently confused. "Hey, you alright?" Dave asked, dropping to one knee to get on the Ground-type's level, but was met with only the stare of the fish, while it wasn't looking around to check its surroundings. "...Neville?" the fisherman tried, but this just drew another blank look. "Do you remember anything before me sending you out?" The flatfish shook its head as best it could, wiggling its body. Taking out his PokéDex, the trainer scanned the creature, showing that he still knew the moves James had taught him, but nothing more.

"Huh... guess that power surge must have wiped your memory or something." he muttered, before noticing the Trap Pokémon starting to tear up around its large eyes. "Hey, it's ok! I can help you get back to normal. Let's just call this a fresh start, huh?" he suggested, which seemed to calm the Stunfisk, nodding hesitantly. "I promise, you'll be alright with me. Let's get working on refilling your memory, I've got a lot of Pokémon for you to meet!" At this, the fish began to waggle his fins excitedly, a wide grin overcoming his features.

"That's the spirit! Welcome to your new life... Igor." Dave said, recalling the fish with a grin of his own and pocketing his PokéBall. Standing up, he wiped some sweat from his brow. The poor thing didn't need to know about his past doings. Better to pretend that never happened. He'd been given a clean start, and Dave would make sure he made the most of it. It was a bullet dodged, if anything. Gesturing to Twoflower, he headed back to his lodgings, the Wooper toddling along behind.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 5 Rare Candies, 2 Mugs of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer (1, 2), a Skull of the Forgotten Souls, 2 Never-Melt Ices (1, 2), a Bug Gem and 4 Strawberry Poffins [1 +5 Cute, 3 +10 Cute(1, 2, 3)] to Tyoyo for his Lv.10 Male Stunfisk with all them stats. Cheers man, he's in good hands.

--Trade Closed--

---------------------

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Poliwag to MarbleZone for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy your future Fighting Frog!

--Trade Opened--
Old 01-27-2015, 08:21 AM   #4337
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
The sun was beaming with light, as the spring breeze passed through the trees down the boulevard that Ethan was currently taking a small stroll. Alongside him, his partner James, a floating ghost that meant more to him than any other Pokémon on his team.

"Isn’t this the life," the trainer said as a sigh escaped his lips and he looked up toward the big blue sky above. "Not a single cloud in the sky…"

"Yea…" responded the Gastly who also seemed content with the nice weather they were having.

Continuing down the avenue they walked passing a group of children who were apparently playing a game of ‘cops and robbers,’ a man listening to some music on a jog, and a couple enjoying a nice picnic on a blanket they had placed on a patch of grass. Suddenly though the sound of two swords clashing against each other could be heard from a distant disturbing the peace, "Oh no…" Ethan said, before his ghostly friend could continue his trainer’s statement, "You don’t think…" James said before the trainer and Pokémon looked at each other before both saying, "They've caught up already?!"

Above in the picturesque sky were two green blurs, clashing head on against each other before backing away and clashing some more. Two Scyther’s the trainer had acquired: One during a trade with a dear friend, another while hatching an egg, were battling it out in the sky. Both of them were barely a week apart when they were both born. And ever since Ethan had introduced them, they had this competitive battle that lasted for days! Calling for a timeout every so often as to not pass out due to over exhaustion before going at it again.

"So much for the nice day…" Ethan’s Gastly reluctantly said.

"Oh don’t be that way; this is how they’re saying their ‘goodbyes.’" Ethan assured.

"By trying to kill each other?!" James looked dumbfounded, "Whatever." He scoffed, "At least the base will finally get some sleep after this trade."

"You said it." Ethan agreed.

--
Arriving at their destination, a rather large grey building with multiple windows, the young man stepped inside the Cable Club but not before stopping and yelling for his two mantis Pokémon to come down from their sky brawl.

Both Scythers following the trainer’s orders as he turned to face both of them, "Razor," Ethan said facing the Scyther on his right, "this will probably the last time you’ll see Zor- I mean Scyther again, do have anything you’d like to say?"

Razor, the Scyther the boy was going to keep simply looked away before mumbling a "Scyther…Scy, Scyther." Getting the other Scyther rather riled up.

"James, a translation, if you please."

"He said: you will never be better than me…"

"Scy, Scyther, Scy." Razor finally said before raising his Scythe up in the air, automatically making the trainer think it was for one last attack! Causing Ethan to react-

"Wait!" James said, "Razor said: but even so, you were a great first rival. And I’ll never forget you."

"Awww."

Clashing ‘swords’ once more, but this time as a sign of their friendship, both Scyther’s said their goodbyes.

--
Placing the pokeball containing the Scyther he originally got in a trade, Razor and James stood next to Ethan as the three of them watched their companion go and join a new team.

"Take good care of him." The trainer said collecting his bearings and parting ways.

OoC: Trading my Lv.1 Male Scyther to Gemini Spark for 3 candies, enjoy!

--Trade Started--
And I hereby trade my 3 Rare Candies in exchange for Electric Blue Eye's Lv. 1 Male Scyther!

COMPLETE.

"So...why did you bring me here anyway?" Michael asked Hyrem after watching him exit the Cable Club. He was told to wait outside for him to make the trade and was given no reason why he should do so but did as ordered anyway.
"Heheh, you'll see~" the trainer gave his usual chuckle with a glimmer in his eye.
"Well, you haven't brought me with you to any shop since you showed me Brittany-"

The Banette was interrupted by Hyrem opening a Pokeball off his belt to reveal a green mantis with sharp blades for arms (which looked like they had small nicks on them from something very recent...), leaving the Ghost-type dumbfounded. "Is it really...?" he began to ask.
"Listen for yourself," his trainer responded by opening up his green Pokedex, Dexelle, to reveal what the Pokemon was:

Scyther, the Mantis Pokemon. Scyther can move faster than the eyes of humans or most other Pokemon can react and may sometimes use this to create illusory copies of itself. It keeps the blades on its arms sharp by striking them against hard objects. Once it is satisfied its blades are sharp enough, it will rush through a dense field, easily cutting through the tall grass as it runs. If it stays still inside the tall grass, the green coloration on its body allows it a perfect camouflage in the field. With a mix of stealth and speed, it can hunt prey and attack with slashes that could split a wooden log in half before the prey can react, tearing it apart. Scyther then begins to eat, even before its victim bleeds out.

"Scy scyther...scy!!" the Bug-type calls out as he brandishes his blades simply to show off.
Michael simply floats up and starts rubbing Scyther's jawline, giving the mantis a moment of confusion. "Huh?" he began asking. "Wh-why are you doing that?" While it certainly felt good to him, it was weird that such a creepy looking Pokemon was rubbing him so fondly.
"It's alright," Michael spoke softly to Scyther in Banette language. "I used to own a Scyther in my past life, even evolved him. I probably won't get to see him ever again, but with you I can start over. Please, be this boy's Pokemon so that I may be your friend as well." He desperately wanted Scyther to join at this point. He may have raised a Walrein and a Scizor when he was alive, but it was with his former Scizor that he had formed the biggest bond with, possibly even Helena. Perhaps that had something to do with why he chose his Pokemon over her that fateful day...

Scyther gave a quick nod before turning to Hyrem, standing almost at eye level with him before raising his arm with a smile. "Haha, welcome to the team- uh..." Hyrem began to say as he too started rubbing Scyther's lower jaw, which he really enjoyed (seems Michael knew something about Scyther after all, imagine that, readers!). He had almost given him a nickname like he normally would whenever he got a new Pokemon, but this was a special occasion... "Hey Michael, how about you name him?" he asked his Banette.

"Well," he explained, "I didn't really give a name to my old Scyther, but... I can remember hearing some myth about a giant Scizor created to destroy less powerful legendary Pokemon if they went too far out of line, I just can't remember what it was called."
"Wait, I heard that story too!" Hyrem added. "It was called...Achaekek, wasn't it?"
"Yeah! That's it! That's what we can call him!"
"Hmmm... sounds like a pretty cool name..." Hyrem said aloud as he gave it some thought.
"We could always call him 'Chex' for short," Michael suggested.
"...Yeah, I like that!" Hyrem agreed. "All right then, welcome to the team, Chex!"
"Scyther scy!" Achaekek smiled as he crossed his blades together. A cool Pokemon like him deserved a cool name, and a name like Achaekek had to be cool for sure.

It was then that Hyrem presented him with a Metal Coat. "So this is why you got that," said Michael as the pieces fell together. "I thought it odd that you bought one from that sale when you already had Kilogram."
"Mm-hmm!" Hyrem nodded before turning to Achaekek. "Here, Chex, this is yours. One day, we'll make a trip back here so you can evolve, but for now, you can hold on to this so you'll always be ready for that once you've done enough training!"
"Scy~" the mantis smiled as he happily accepted the gift.
"All right, let's go back and meet the rest of the team, guys!" Hyrem said finally before turning towards home with Michael "sitting" on Achaekek's shoulder, happy he got another friend to remind him of his old life...

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 01-27-2015 at 04:36 PM. Reason: Minor detail I needed to fix in my RP :P
Old 01-27-2015, 05:22 PM   #4338
Toyo
hail

Trading a level 12 Geodude to Treepandaone for 2 candies. Stats below.

Geodude - Lv. 12, Male, Geodude
Type: Rock / Ground
D.O.B: August 23, 2012
FB Birthday: July 21
Classification: Rock Pokemon
Ability: N/A
Nature: Relaxed
Obtained: Trade w/ Kairne
Currently: Active Party

Bio:

Level-Up Moves: Tackle; Defense Curl; Mud Sport; Rock Polish; Rock Throw; Lv. 15- Magnitude; Lv. 18- Rollout; Lv. 22- Rock Blast; Lv. 25- Smack Down; Lv. 29- Selfdestruct; Lv. 32- Bulldoze;Lv. 36- Stealth Rock; Lv. 39- Earthquake; Lv. 43- Explosion; Lv. 46- Double-Edge; Lv. 50- Stone Edge
Egg Moves: EM Curse; EM Focus Punch
Move Tutor Moves: MT AncientPower; MT Fire Punch; MT DynamicPunch; MT Earth Power; MT Metronome; MT ThunderPunch; MT Seismic Toss
TM's/HM's/CM’s: TM Flamethrower

Trade initiated.

Last edited by Toyo; 02-08-2015 at 06:31 PM. Reason: removing sig because i am bad
Old 01-27-2015, 07:41 PM   #4339
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a level 1 Male Machop to swampertforever for a single rare candy. Hope your character idea works out well for him ^^

*trade opened*
Michael entered the trading centre only to be met with a peculiar sight. A massive pile of tables, chairs and, for some reason, a Chansey was being lifted by one small Machop in the middle of the room. There were nurses surrounding the Machop, asking if not telling him to return everything to the ground but the Machop didn’t seem to listen to any of them, continuing to lift the pile like it were a barbell. All the while, the Machop was shouting lines such as “FEEL THE BURN” and “NO PAIN, NO GAIN” to no-one in particular.
He found the trainer he was looking for at the other end of the building, and gave the guy a weak smile.
“I guess… I guess that’s the Machop I’m taking off your hands, huh?”
He quickly threw his single Rare Candy into the machine, and seconds later the Machop’s pokeball was in his possession. He returned to the foyer, and tried to recall the fighting type. However, Machop shrugged off the beam as it was nothing. Michael tried a few more times, angering the Machop. Suddenly, it snapped, dropped the pile of furniture and turned to Michael.
“OH, YOU MUST THINK YOU OWN ME NOW?! DON’T MAKE ME LAUGH.”
The Machop got right into Michael’s face, pulling him down to its level. It arrogantly jabbed at its chest as it said,
“LISTEN UP BRO, THE NAME’S ZEKE. I’M THE NUMBER ONE AROUND HERE. REMEMBER THE NAME, IT’S THE ONE YOU’LL BE SEEING AT THE TOP. ”
He dropped Michael to the floor, and turned away from him.
“Now move, you look like a total dweeb and that must mean the rest of my new teammates are too so leave me to my training so I can carry your weak ass when I inevitably make it to the big leagues!”
With that, the Machop returned to the massive pile of furniture he had dumped in the middle of the room, Leering at anyone who tried to stop him. Michael sighed and rubbed the back of his head.
‘Geez, he’s a cocky one. I can’t have him looking down on the others…’
He thought for a moment before pulling out a Were Ball. With Pokémon like this Machop, the best strategy was to assert authority before they became selfish and disobedient and uncontrollable.
“Red, come on out and prove to Zeke that you’re no dweeb!”
A Pansear materialised in front of Michael, who pointed him towards the Machop.
“What did you say about me, you dunce?” Red yelled before opening his arms out in a taunting pose. Zeke turned back to size up the new challenger to his power, staring him dead in the eye.
“What… did you just call me?!”
The two Pokémon Leered at each other, neither wanting to break eye contact lest they show weakness. Then, the pair dashed at each other, seemingly mirroring each other as they swung in for Low Kicks…
Two legs clashed in the centre of the room, the sound seemingly echoing throughout. Neither Pokémon moved, locked in a silent battle for dominance. Seconds passed, but neither Red nor Zeke showed signs of buckling under the pain. Everything was silent for a while until the pair of Pokémon suddenly dropped to the ground in fits laughter.
“Duuuuude! I take it back, there’s hope for this team yet! Your name was Red, right?” Zeke managed to say between breaths. Red nodded, and Zeke got to his feet. He offered a hand to aid the Pansear up, and took him by the shoulders.
“Well Red, welcome to the brotherhood! You and me bro, we’re going to run this town!”
Michael took the moment of distraction to hurriedly recall Zeke to his Pokéball before he could convince Red to do something stupid. He then spent the next 4 hours helping the Trading Centre employees clean up the mess his new… ‘friend’ had made.
This was going to be a tough Pokémon to raise, that was for sure…

-------------------------------

Trading my 1 Rare Candy for Treepandaone's Level 1 Male Machop. Thank you very much~

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-01-2015, 03:30 PM   #4340
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Levin took a deep breath before stepping inside the Cable Club. He'd walked here from the Pokemon Center, where after a three-hour intervention, Solair's wings were finally healed. He'd made a point to watch the whole process, mercifully made easier with the help of the advanced technology all Trainers took for granted nowadays. Cuts and bruises could be healed in a matter of seconds at the main counter, but injuries like the ones his Fletchling sustained took much longer to mend - despite the miracles of modern medicine, it was still a delicate process to regenerate as much tissue as Solair's wings required. What hurt Levin the most wasn't the operation itself, but the dejected, broken look of his dear friend throughout the whole process.

Solair had flown all the way from Kalos to nest in the warm Friend Safari of Fizzy Bubbles. He'd been the first of his species to venture outside of his native land, and by some miraculous stroke of luck, Levin had run into this remarkable Pokemon during the event. He defeated it with Bud's help when it evolved into Ivysaur, and it wasn't until he captured the Fletchling that he realized how much that loss meant to him. Solair turned out to be a creature of knightly principles, who worshiped the Sun and valued the virtues of honor and loyalty above all others. To him, losing to a Grass-Type was cause of shame, and he yearned to avenge that loss by serving Levin the best way he possibly could. When he chose Solair to fight Vesper's Beedrill, he never imagined this would be the outcome.

Because I was reckless. I wasn't prepared; I didn't even know there such a thing an a new form of evolution. I was less than my best and Solair almost paid the ultimate price. But I know him - he'll come back stronger, hungrier, burning brighter than ever. We'll avenge that loss and Solair will smile again.

Mazo the Lucario, who led him here, laid a hand on his shoulder in reassurance.

Your hand. It still hurts.

Levin forced a smile. What was the point in lying? Mazo knew the truth at all times.

- It was kind of them to patch it up for me at the Center as well. It'll heal; Vlad's poison is still weak, and this kind of scars I can handle. Some others hurt a lot worse...

As much as they hurt now, those scars are the ones that help you grow. Those scars brought you here today, because they've already made you stronger. They're waiting Master... let's go in.

- What did I tell you about calling me Master?...

Memory fails me.

---

Three people were already waiting for him. Three familiar faces, and yet it felt like he hadn't seen him in years. For the first time in his life, someone else arranged these trades for him - Mazo sensed the unique Auras of three special Pokemon and found Levin worthy of raising them in his current state. The Lucario instructed Levin to contact Cyrus, Connor and Dave and ask them to meet him here, and it seemed all three fortunately complied. But Levin just wanted to handle his business and leave; there were far too many things on his mind, and he was never fond of crowds. Besides, a new trip to the Cable Club would be in order very soon.

- Sorry to have kept you all waiting. I... ran into some problems on the way over.

Instinctively hiding his right hand behind his back, he approached Cyrus first.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading one Level 1 female Snorunt to MarbleZone in exchange for one Rare Candy.

*Trade Begun*
The first specimen Mazo sensed turned out to be... a very silent Snorunt. By no means a rare Pokemon, this creature was a fairly common sight in the coldest regions of Fizzy Bubbles. As if sensing Levin's confusion, the Lucario was quick to provide an explanation.

There is something dormant within her. A very ancient Aura that does not match her tender age. A cold, distant Aura that I would very much like to see you tame.

Intrigued, Levin reached out to greet the seemingly shy Snorunt. But as he hand approached it, a suddenly unbearable cold coursed through his veins, as if he was freezing from the inside the closer he got to the Ice-Type. Sensing his unwelcome warmth, Snorunt threw him a dejected stare and turned her back on him.

She cannot be approached. No living creature can survive standing close to her for more than mere seconds. She is aware of this strange power, and believes she's destined to be alone because of it. She's grown to detest the warmth of others for that same reason... are you up to the challenge?

Levin smiled at the prospect of raising such a creature to its full potential. But more importantly, and revealing how much he'd changed himself, he relished the opportunity to break her shell and give the poor soul a family. He'd gotten through to Vlad, and with time, he was sure he'd reach out to the cursed Snorunt as well.

- Your fate isn't to live alone. Fate brought me here to give you a home; hopefully one day you'll come to see it as such. We have all the time int the world, I'm not going anywhere. Welcome to your new family... Skuld.

The Snow Ball he carried felt like an appropriate home. Offering no resistance, as if utterly resigned to whatever came her way, Skuld allowed herself to be captured. In her mind it changed nothing, because her curse couldn't be surpassed. In Levin's mind, it marked a new chapter in his evolution as a Trainer - no matter what, he'd make Skuld feel loved.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Poliwag to MarbleZone for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy your future Fighting Frog!

--Trade Opened--
Dave, a fisherman of considerable reputation in the land, was a man Levin had grown to respect for the way he'd made a name for himself. The Crasher Wake student was credited with single-handedly preserving the Arcane Realm after stopping a rampaging giant Tyranitar, and was one of the more well-known Water-Type specialists around.

His offer was... a Poliwag. Levin smiled at the irony of the situation; he was inches away from bidding on another Poliwag at some point, one who'd eventually end up in Connor's possession and was now a Poliwhirl. If he'd offered to take in that Poliwag, who knows if he'd have kept it back then... but now that he'd found his calling, it made perfect sense for him to raise one. He thought it'd be a long time before another one appeared, but again fate had him on its sights. And if he was to raise a Poliwrath, he could think of no better origin for him than Dave's ranks - the tadpole had gotten to experience life surrounded by other Water-Types, and hopefully some of the fisherman's experience would have rubbed off on the creature.

Poliwag stared back at his would-be Trainer. His expression was both defiant and expectant. But even so... why would Mazo lead him to it?

This one... I'll save the surprise. Raise him carefully and see what he grows into. Good luck keeping him around though; he has quite the... adventurous spirit. I'll say the confines of a Pokeball won't do him any good.

Levin dropped to one knee and patted Poliwag on the head. If Mazo said there was something remarkable to be found in him, he'd give the little Water-Type a chance. He seemed eager to get started, that much was sure, as his tail reached for an empty Ball in Levin's belt and pressed the button to draw himself inside, essentially capturing himself. And when the deed was done he let himself back out, clearly not fond of wasting time. This one was proving to be quite the character already!

But he'd have to wait a little longer... one last thing remained to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Ralts for MarbleZone's 5 Candies, x1 TM Frost Breath, x1 Sun Stone, x2 Purple Gummies, and x2 Orange Gummies.

*Trade started!*
The last one was Connor. In front of the photographer was a Pokemon Levin had mixed memories of... a Ralts.

Haven't seen one of these since... Mediville.

Or more accurately, the dream-like state induced by the demon Gardevoir that trapped the entire village in a twisted slumber during Levin's journey through the Arcane Realm. The Ralts was being chased by a boy named Raz, who turned out to be the enemy all along, a dream world manifestation of Gardevoir who tried to kill him a number of times before he actually woke up and confronted the creature with Nyx's help. He wasn't going to lie - back then, he'd hoped Ralts would choose to join his team rather than Raz's, before realizing all of it was an illusion. Now, the mere sight of this Pokemon brought back all manner of flashbacks and emotions.

He knew Ralts could sense the emotions of people around them, somewhat like Mazo. But they only approached kind humans, promptly fleeing from anyone with an impure heart. As a result, Levin had never managed to get close to one, and even the Mediville illusion ran away from him back then. It came as a genuine surprise then that this particular one... didn't so much as flinch.

This one's Aura shone the brightest upon its birth. Not just that, its essence is familiar - it reminds me a lot of your own, Master.

- My... my Aura?

I am well aware of your opinion on destiny. But much like you and I share an unbreakable bond, as your brother Ivan rightfully put it, I believe it is no chance that you and this Ralts should meet. His Aura mirrors your own - at least, your current one. He would have fled, like all the others, no more than a day ago. But you've changed profoundly since you fought Vesper, perhaps more than you realize. Ralts senses this change and the man you're turning into, and he wishes to be a part of your journey.

Levin felt conflicted. The Ralts line lived a symbiotic relationship with their Trainers; their feelings and motivations were shared and mirrored, and those raised by pure-hearted humans grew to become paragons of virtue and righteousness. But him... he was an ego-driven, now revenge-fueled man who had never served anyone's best interests but his own. What would a Ralts raised by such a man become?

That is indeed what you were. But not anymore; without forsaking your ambition, you now see the responsibility of being a Trainer in full, and are willing to live with that burden. You have accepted your role not just as Traienr, but as protector and caretaker of those you raise. When you accepted to take Vlad and Skuld into your home, you proved your change of heart. And that's the man Ralts want to follow and grow alongside - a passionate man with a dream who learns from his failures and grows better at every step.

Levin smiled. Ralts was dead wrong if he thought of him as a selfless, kind soul - he was egotistical and ambitious and that would never change. But Mazo was partially right: he valued the well-being of his few friends more than ever, and had no intention of letting any harm come to them ever again. If Ralts wanted to follow him for that, he was welcome - the same way he'd welcome a powerful new fighter on his team. Not only that, Mazo mentioned Ralts's Aura "mirrored" his own - and there was something undeniably enticing in seeing how a Pokemon raised in his image would turn out to be.

Ralts drew near, his red horn glowing as a sign of affection. Scooping the Psychic-Type in his arms, Levin gave him a warm smile and welcomed him in his thoughts, which he knew Ralts could read.
He tapped the newborn with an empty Ball and caught him, concluding the last trade with a feeling of accomplishment and juvenile excitement - because all of a sudden, he had three new allies to rely on when the time to rise to greatness came.

Another chapter in your story starts now. I look forward to walking this path with you and seeing how much you can still grow.

He agreed. But before he could embark on this next chapter, there was one last thing he needed to do - allow three of his friends to grow as well. They'd been ready for a while now, and the help he provided to various locals around Kanjohto earned him the necessary tools to unlock his partners' potential: a Protector and a Metal Coat. As soon as he wasdone he could finally return home for a good night's sleep, and begin anew the next morning.

-------------

Trading 1 Candy to Talon87 for his Lv 1 Female Snorunt. Putting her inside Snow Ball 1/1.
*Trade closed*

--

Trading 1 Candy to DaveTheFishGuyfor his Lv 1 Male Poliwag.
*Trade closed*

--

Trading 5 Candies, 1x Sun Stone, 1x TM Frost Breath, 2 Purple Gummis and 2 Orange Gummis to uhhhhh for his Lv 1 Male Ralts.
*Trade closed*
Old 02-01-2015, 11:58 PM   #4341
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 1 female Ponyta for Kindrindra's candy.

**Trade Started**

Pokémon Species: Ponyta
Nickname: Alerta Gender: Female Level: 01 [Last Level Gain]
Ability: Run Away/Flash Fire Type: Fire Nature: Undecided
Beauty Points: 10 IQ: 0 Birthday: August 1
Obtained: Met in a Cable Club trade with Ariden @ level 1
Level-Up Attacks: Growl (--), Tackle (--), Tail Whip (04), Ember (09), Flame Wheel (13), Stomp (17), Flame Charge (21), Fire Spin (25), Take Down (29), Inferno (33), Agility (37), Fire Blast (41), Bounce (45), Flare Blitz (49)
Move Tutor Moves: Heat Wave, Iron Tail, Sleep Talk, Snore, Swift, Headbutt, Body Slam, Mimic
Egg Moves: Thrash, Double Kick, Hypnosis, Charm, Double-Edge, Horn Drill, Morning Sun, Low Kick, Captivate
Hidden Machine Moves: Strength
Technical Machine Moves: None
Advance Moves/Custom Moves: None
Bio:

Bye bye, hope you have lots of fun!
Old 02-04-2015, 08:59 PM   #4342
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Levin Sanders was back at the Cable Club after a brief stop at home the night before. He'd missed his Marble Garden more than he realized - the home he built with his bare hands, with everything from the plot of land to the decorations purchased with his own savings, was one of the many things he was proud of since he left home. Had anyone asked a mere week ago, he would have dismissed it as a necessary step towards a much bigger goal; now, he was beginning to treasure every little accomplishment made along the way, which in hindsight amounted to a considerable number after all. Funny how tragedy makes one value life so differently.

Proof that he was no longer a complete unknown was how easy it had been to set up this meeting. It was the last step towards a new future, but he couldn't do it on his own. Fortunately, he'd made friends - not just acquaintances as he once labelled them - who were quick to provide the help he needed. Both Keith and Hyrem were waiting for him already, and he felt grateful for the first time in a while. He'd grown used to dismissing people as unreliable, especially compared to Pokemon, but admittedly not everyone was like Kayl or Vesper. He'd met some genuinely good people in his travels so far, these two among them.

- Thanks guys. I promise I'll make this quick.

His bandaged right hand held an old leather bag with two items inside. The keys to unlocking his partners' full potential, that he'd earned in his recent travels abroad. He took three Pokeballs from his belt with his free hand and tossed them to the ground; a Machoke, Rhydon and bronze Onix took their place in the fortunately spacious room. I wonder how much it'd cost me if Oro destroyed the place. Not to mention how many enthusiastic customers would try to hunt me down.

Dux seemed the most eager; he was already one of the strongest Fighting-Type Pokemon at Levin's disposal, but clearly the possibility of becoming even more dominant excited him. It was in his nature - he lived for battle, much like his sparring partner Buster. And maybe this would be the change that propelled him to the very top, able to take on a legend like Mazo.

Ever since that battle with Ryker, he's been at the top of his game. He hasn't lost a single battle, practice session or real fight, since that day. I've deliberately kept him out of Mazo's or Haou's way because his pride is his greatest driving force, but it can't be helped anymore; he's become so powerful, this form doesn't suit him anymore. And I can't shield him from defeat anymore, because I've learned myself that losing can be just as important as winning.

Dux took his place inside the trade machine's pod and gave Levin a thumbs-up as the glass case descended. Meanwhile, a large rocky hand rested on the Trainer's shoulder, causing Levin to look up to the creature beside him. With contained enthusiasm, Rook the Rhydon gazed at the device Dux just entered, quitely contemplating what it meant for him to follow the fighter.

The knowledge of Zion, the virtues of Cygna and your own power. You' grown into a natural leader, and that's the role I have in mind for you. Everyone in the team looks up to you and respects you as a beacon of strength and wisdom, and that admiration is well deserved. Nobody worked harder than you since the first day to overcome their limitations - you despised your own ignorance and felt ashamed to walk on all fours around a team of bright and powerful Pokemon, but you never gave up. You turned that frustration into ambition and grew into something I could never have predicted! And to think I was one step away from trading you to someone else when you first hatched.

He opened the leather bag and pulled out the Protector he was given in Kanjohto, one of the last remaining few known to exist in the land. He placed the contraption on Rook's hand and smiled reassuringly.

- You proved me wrong at a time when being wrong wasn't an option for me. You've earned a special place in the hearts of everyone in the team; please guide them and protect them as their leader. Now go and fulfill your destiny Rook... no, that isn't right anymore. You haven't been a rookie in a long time! Now... you are Baroque.

The Rhydon nodded and boldly stepped into the next chamber, ready to embrace the coming change, clutching the Protector as he did - after all, that's what he'd become.

Levin turned around and faced the last remaining Pokemon. With a cocky grin, one shared by Oro, Levin placed the Metal Coat from his bag in front of the rock snake.

- The only one of your kind in the entire land. Imagine the look on everyone's face when we defeat the Elite Four together! You understand this side of me better than most... you already are what I aspire to be: special. You understand and embrace the awe and admiration that comes with everything you represent - power, authority, presence. This next step brings each of us closer to what we crave, and that's the rightful acceptance of our superiority! I may have changed a lot in these last few days, but I'm still Levin Sanders, damnit. And I still think I can beat anyone at any given time and claim that spot as Champion that I've yearned for my entire life! I crave the respect and recognition that come with it, and that part of me... it's not changing any time soon. That's why we understand each other so well. This is for you now, the chance to become even more splendorous. Bronze will turn into gold and you'll be an even more magnificent creature!

Finally, he addressed Keith and Hyrem, who'd sounded particularly enthusiastic about taking part in this trade. Each Trainer had their own Pokemon with them - Keith with Helga, and Hyrem with the Steelix he once called Gram. Both Pokemon were part of his personal history and he was surprised both men remembered it. Helga wa sa Pokemon Levin had hastily traded away at one point in his life for a single Berry, and had wound up in Keith's team. Levin and the now-Hariyama didn't have time to bond at all and it'd be hypocritical of him to act now as if they ever did - still, she was a part of his history and he was a part of hers. He respectfully, half-apologetically bowed to the Fighting-Type who now towered over him, but couldn't quite find the words to address her; should he thank her or as her forgiveness? In the end he chose to say nothing and let his body language speak for himself, as it usually got his point across fairly well in those awkward situations. He thanked Keith for taking time off his busy adventuring schedule to be here, then turned to the other pair in the room.

He found approaching the Steelix to be much easier than Hariyama, despite his gargantuan frame - because he was part of his family, regardless of whether they were travelling together or not. He fondly remembered the day he received it, in this very Cable Club, and the process of raising him, culminating in his participation in the final battle against Ivan. After that, they parted ways amicably - Levin sought a life of battle and glory, and Gram was much too peaceful for that. He lived burdened by the self-imposed responsibility of protecting the entire team, and both agreed to lift that burden off of him, allowing him to leave his own life to the fullest under the care of a Trainer with different ambitions. Hyrem turned out to be that Trainer, and judging by how much stronger Gram - now Kilogram - looked, it had been the right choice. Oro slithered towards the slightly larger snake, realizing he used to belong to Levin as well, and greeted him as amicably as his immense ego allowed.

Levin shook Hyrem's hand in gratitude, then addressed his former Steelix.

- It's wonderful to see you again Gram. I'm glad to see Hyrem has been raising you better than I ever could; Looking back at everything that happened since we parted ways, there was no way you'd ever agree with the lifestyle I've been leading! - he said half-jokingly - This is Oro. He's... somewhat belligerent compared to you, to put it mildly. To be perfectly honest, he's every bit of a self-important prick as I am, so I'm not sure you'd get along! But thank you so much for agreeing to do this for him, deep down he's profoundly grateful even if he won't say it. And so am I... not just for this, you know. You were a crucial part of my growth and my success back then, and a guardian like you can't be replaced. Hyrem's lucky to have you, and my only regret is having chosen a path you wouldn't be happy following me on. Ready Gr... sorry, Kilogram?

Oro picked the Metal Coat with his mouth and coiled himself inside the biggest pod in the building, especially designed for trading the largest known Pokemon, such Wailord or Onix like himself. With all three Pokemon in place, the Saffron-native took a deep breath and approached the controls, ready to initiate the process - the last necessary step towards the new beginning he so desperately wished to embrace.

---

Trading Lv 28 Machoke & Lv 44 Rhydon to Missingno. Master for his Female Hariyama.
*Trade started*

Trading Lv 3 Shiny Onix holding Metal Coat to Gemini Spark for his Male Steelix.
*Trade Started*
Old 02-04-2015, 10:09 PM   #4343
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Levin Sanders was back at the Cable Club after a brief stop at home the night before. He'd missed his Marble Garden more than he realized - the home he built with his bare hands, with everything from the plot of land to the decorations purchased with his own savings, was one of the many things he was proud of since he left home. Had anyone asked a mere week ago, he would have dismissed it as a necessary step towards a much bigger goal; now, he was beginning to treasure every little accomplishment made along the way, which in hindsight amounted to a considerable number after all. Funny how tragedy makes one value life so differently.

Proof that he was no longer a complete unknown was how easy it had been to set up this meeting. It was the last step towards a new future, but he couldn't do it on his own. Fortunately, he'd made friends - not just acquaintances as he once labelled them - who were quick to provide the help he needed. Both Keith and Hyrem were waiting for him already, and he felt grateful for the first time in a while. He'd grown used to dismissing people as unreliable, especially compared to Pokemon, but admittedly not everyone was like Kayl or Vesper. He'd met some genuinely good people in his travels so far, these two among them.

His bandaged right hand held an old leather bag with two items inside. The keys to unlocking his partners' full potential, that he'd earned in his recent travels abroad. He took three Pokeballs from his belt with his free hand and tossed them to the ground; a Machoke, Rhydon and bronze Onix took their place in the fortunately spacious room. I wonder how much it'd cost me if Oro destroyed the place. Not to mention how many enthusiastic customers would try to hunt me down.

Dux seemed the most eager; he was already one of the strongest Fighting-Type Pokemon at Levin's disposal, but clearly the possibility of becoming even more dominant excited him. It was in his nature - he lived for battle, much like his sparring partner Buster. And maybe this would be the change that propelled him to the very top, able to take on a legend like Mazo.

Ever since that battle with Ryker, he's been at the top of his game. He hasn't lost a single battle, practice session or real fight, since that day. I've deliberately kept him out of Mazo's or Haou's way because his pride is his greatest driving force, but it can't be helped anymore; he's become so powerful, this form doesn't suit him anymore. And I can't shield him from defeat anymore, because I've learned myself that losing can be just as important as winning.

Dux took his place inside the trade machine's pod and gave Levin a thumbs-up as the glass case descended. Meanwhile, a large rocky hand rested on the Trainer's shoulder, causing Levin to look up to the creature beside him. With contained enthusiasm, Rook the Rhydon gazed at the device Dux just entered, quitely contemplating what it meant for him to follow the fighter.

The knowledge of Zion, the virtues of Cygna and your own power. You' grown into a natural leader, and that's the role I have in mind for you. Everyone in the team looks up to you and respects you as a beacon of strength and wisdom, and that admiration is well deserved. Nobody worked harder than you since the first day to overcome their limitations - you despised your own ignorance and felt ashamed to walk on all fours around a team of bright and powerful Pokemon, but you never gave up. You turned that frustration into ambition and grew into something I could never have predicted! And to think I was one step away from trading you to someone else when you first hatched.

He opened the leather bag and pulled out the Protector he was given in Kanjohto, one of the last remaining few known to exist in the land. He placed the contraption on Rook's hand and smiled reassuringly.

- You proved me wrong at a time when being wrong wasn't an option for me. You've earned a special place in the hearts of everyone in the team; please guide them and protect them as their leader. Now go and fulfill your destiny Rook... no, that isn't right anymore. You haven't been a rookie in a long time! Now... you are Baroque.

The Rhydon nodded and boldly stepped into the next chamber, ready to embrace the coming change, clutching the Protector as he did - after all, that's what he'd become.

Levin turned around and faced the last remaining Pokemon. With a cocky grin, one shared by Oro, Levin placed the Metal Coat from his bag in front of the rock snake.

- The only one of your kind in the entire land. Imagine the look on everyone's face when we defeat the Elite Four together! You understand this side of me better than most... you already are what I aspire to be: special. You understand and embrace the awe and admiration that comes with everything you represent - power, authority, presence. This next step brings each of us closer to what we crave, and that's the rightful acceptance of our superiority! I may have changed a lot in these last few days, but I'm still Levin Sanders, damnit. And I still think I can beat anyone at any given time and claim that spot as Champion that I've yearned for my entire life! I crave the respect and recognition that come with it, and that part of me... it's not changing any time soon. That's why we understand each other so well. This is for you now, the chance to become even more splendorous. Bronze will turn into gold and you'll be an even more magnificent creature!

Finally, he addressed Keith and Hyrem, who'd sounded particularly enthusiastic about taking part in this trade. Each Trainer had their own Pokemon with them - Keith with Helga, and Hyrem with the Steelix he once called Gram. Both Pokemon were part of his personal history and he was surprised both men remembered it. Helga wa sa Pokemon Levin had hastily traded away at one point in his life for a single Berry, and had wound up in Keith's team. Levin and the now-Hariyama didn't have time to bond at all and it'd be hypocritical of him to act now as if they ever did - still, she was a part of his history and he was a part of hers. He respectfully, half-apologetically bowed to the Fighting-Type who now towered over him, but couldn't quite find the words to address her; should he thank her or as her forgiveness? In the end he chose to say nothing and let his body language speak for himself, as it usually got his point across fairly well in those awkward situations. He thanked Keith for taking time off his busy adventuring schedule to be here, then turned to the other pair in the room.

He found approaching the Steelix to be much easier than Hariyama, despite his gargantuan frame - because he was part of his family, regardless of whether they were travelling together or not. He fondly remembered the day he received it, in this very Cable Club, and the process of raising him, culminating in his participation in the final battle against Ivan. After that, they parted ways amicably - Levin sought a life of battle and glory, and Gram was much too peaceful for that. He lived burdened by the self-imposed responsibility of protecting the entire team, and both agreed to lift that burden off of him, allowing him to leave his own life to the fullest under the care of a Trainer with different ambitions. Hyrem turned out to be that Trainer, and judging by how much stronger Gram - now Kilogram - looked, it had been the right choice. Oro slithered towards the slightly larger snake, realizing he used to belong to Levin as well, and greeted him as amicably as his immense ego allowed.

- It's wonderful to see you again Gram. I'm glad to see Hyrem has been raising you better than I ever could; Looking back at everything that happened since we parted ways, there was no way you'd ever agree with the lifestyle I've been leading! - he said half-jokingly - This is Oro. He's... somewhat belligerent compared to you, to put it mildly. To be perfectly honest, he's every bit of a self-important prick as I am, so I'm not sure you'd get along! But thank you so much for agreeing to do this for him, deep down he's profoundly grateful even if he won't say it. And so am I... not just for this, you know. You were a crucial part of my growth and my success back then, and a guardian like you can't be replaced. Hyrem's lucky to have you, and my only regret is having chosen a path you wouldn't be happy following me on. Ready Gr... sorry, Kilogram?

Oro picked the Metal Coat with his mouth and coiled himself inside the biggest pod in the building, especially designed for trading the largest known Pokemon, such Wailord or Onix like himself. With all three Pokemon in place, the Saffron-native took a deep breath and approached the controls, ready to initiate the process - the last necessary step towards the new beginning he so desperately wished to embrace.

---

Trading Lv 28 Machoke & Lv 44 Rhydon to Missingno. Master for his Female Hariyama.
*Trade started*
Keith Masters entered the Cable Club. His presence there in and of itself was not an uncommon sight, though this time, he was there not to acquire something for himself, but rather to help another Trainer evolve his Pokémon. This wasn't new territory to him by any stretch of the imagination- he recalled once helping Chad evolve his Shelmet and Karrablast, and even earlier than that, helped another Trainer to evolve his Scyther into Scizor. And he'd also been on the other end of this sort of thing- Chad had also helped to evolve Chuck into a Gengar.

He approached the trade machine- it wasn't hard to find it, considering Levin and Hyrem were already there. Levin was the one who had advertised for help evolving three of his Pokémon, one of which was the Shiny Onix Keith had traded to him, which played a part in Keith's willingness to respond. Of course, Hyrem had also volunteered to help with this, and it was him who would be helping to evolve said Onix- Oro, he was now called, if Keith wasn't mistaken. Still, though, Keith was given the opportunity to help evolve Levin's Machoke and Rhydon, and he was happy to provide said help.

Meowth, as per usual, rested on Keith's shoulder. "I'm guessin' dat's dem, then?" he asked, pointing at the Pokémon Levin was sending out.

"Well, let's see," said Keith. "Nah, I think those have gotta be a completely different Machoke, Rhydon, and Shiny Onix- of course that's them."

"Alright, alright, geez, just a question," grumbled Meowth. "But how'd ya talk Helga inta helpin' out wit dis? Tradin's involved, ain't dat kind of a touchy subject wit her?"

"Talk her into it?" repeated Keith. "Meowth, Helga volunteered for this."

"Whaaaa?" said Meowth, turning his head to look at Keith.

"You didn't know?" grinned Keith. "Levin was Helga's original Trainer."

"Wait a sec, ain't dis Levin da guy who specializes in Fightin' types?" asked Meowth.

"That's the one," nodded Keith. "And it's that fact that stung the most in Helga's opinion. She wants him to see what she's grown up to be, to see what he missed his chance to have."

"Wow," murmured Meowth as Keith finally approached the machine. The Shiny Onix was all too familiar a sight to Keith, who had only the PC storage restrictions to blame for his not keeping the Rock Snake for himself, but the other two were something Keith had yet to see up close. He took out his Pokédex and first aimed it at Dux.

"Machoke, a Superpower Pokémon," droned the device. "This evolved form of Machop wears a power save belt to restrain its otherwise unstoppable strength." Then, Keith turned the device on the Rhydon, whom Levin was in the process of renaming Baroque. "Rhydon, a Drill Pokémon. An evolved form of the Rhyhorn," droned the device. "Its armor-like hide lets it live comfortably in molten magma."

With that done, Keith put his Pokédex away. By this point, Levin had withdrawn his Pokémon and was ready to start the trade. Keith placed his Hariyama's Poké Ball on his end of the machine, and Levin placed two on his end. The switch was thrown, and in a flash of electrical light, the trade was made. Keith took the pair of Poké Balls off the machine- one was a normal one, the other was a Rock Ball. "Well, here we go," he said, exchanging glances with Meowth. He threw both balls up into the air. "Baroque, Dux, come on out!" he exclaimed as the Rhydon and Machoke materialized, the former clutching what was unmistakably a Protector (Keith knew the item well- on one of his visits to the Coins for Prizes store, one of them fell on his foot, eliciting a large amount of swearing in Shuppet language). Just as soon as this registered in Keith's mind, both Pokémon began to glow, their bodies changing simultaneously. A second pair of arms sprouted out of Dux's back, and Baroque grew bulkier. As the glowing faded, Keith found himself beholding a Machamp and a Rhyperior.

Meanwhile, Levin was looking up at Helga, as the Hariyama looked down at him. It had indeed been a long time, but Helga remembered that day perfectly. Eager to please from the moment she was born, she immediately attempted to move the Onix someone else had hatched that day away from the door, to demonstrate her eagerness, her determination, and maybe even her natural strength, to whom she thought would be her Trainer. Alas, her efforts didn't impress Levin, who traded her to James for a single berry, and then James had traded her to Keith for a set of decorative Vanillish sculptures. Being passed from Trainer to Trainer, and at such rock-bottom prices, it had all taken a toll on Helga's self-esteem. But what really hurt was that she, a Fighting-type, had been turned down by a Fighting-type specialist, and one who didn't already have a Makuhita or Hariyama of his own. It would be like Keith hatching a female Nidoran and trading her away. Levin said nothing to Helga, merely respectfully bowing to her. The Hariyama watched this, somehow getting the feeling that Levin had changed since trading her away. Certainly there was something apologetic about the bow as well. Helga finally returned the respectful bow with one of her own, after which she gave Levin a look which (she hoped) said quite plainly that she wanted to someday find herself in battle against Levin's Pokémon. She could tell that Levin knew she was stronger, but she still wanted to show him exactly how strong she had become.

"Machamp, a Superpower Pokémon. Machop's final stage," Keith's Pokédex was saying. "This evolved form of Machoke can throw a thousand punches in just two seconds." Then he turned the device on Baroque. "Rhyperior, a Drill Pokémon. The evolved form of Rhydon. It stores rocks in the holes in its palms, then fires them in battle. Occasionally, it will fire Geodude by mistake."

"Alright, return, the both of you," Keith stated, holding out the Poké Ball and the Rock Ball. Once Dux and Baroque were withdrawn, he placed the balls back on the trading machine and threw the switch to get Helga back.

OOC: Trading my level 26 female Hariyama to MarbleZone for his level 28 male Machoke and level 44 male Rhydon holding a Protector.

*Trade closed*

Code:
What? Machoke is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Machoke evolved into Machamp!

*Dux learned Wide Guard!*
Code:
What? Rhydon is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Rhydon evolved into Rhyperior!

*Baroque learned Rock Wrecker!*

*Baroque learned Poison Jab!*
And trading "my" level 28 male Machamp and level 44 male Rhyperior to MarbleZone for "his" level 26 female Hariyama.

*Trade commenced*
Old 02-05-2015, 07:11 AM   #4344
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post

- The only one of your kind in the entire land. Imagine the look on everyone's face when we defeat the Elite Four together! You understand this side of me better than most... you already are what I aspire to be: special. You understand and embrace the awe and admiration that comes with everything you represent - power, authority, presence. This next step brings each of us closer to what we crave, and that's the rightful acceptance of our superiority! I may have changed a lot in these last few days, but I'm still Levin Sanders, ****it. And I still think I can beat anyone at any given time and claim that spot as Champion that I've yearned for my entire life! I crave the respect and recognition that come with it, and that part of me... it's not changing any time soon. That's why we understand each other so well. This is for you now, the chance to become even more splendorous. Bronze will turn into gold and you'll be an even more magnificent creature!

Finally, he addressed Keith and Hyrem, who'd sounded particularly enthusiastic about taking part in this trade. Each Trainer had their own Pokemon with them - Keith with Helga, and Hyrem with the Steelix he once called Gram. Both Pokemon were part of his personal history and he was surprised both men remembered it.

---

Trading Lv 3 Shiny Onix holding Metal Coat to Gemini Spark for his Male Steelix.
*Trade Started*
And I hereby trade my Lv. 19 Male Steelix in exchange for MarbleZone's Lv. 3 Shiny Male Onix w/ a Metal Coat!

COMPLETE.

Once again, Hyrem found himself at the Cable Club, this time with his trusty Steelix, Kilogram. "Been a while since we've seen Levin, hasn't it?" he remarked, to which the Steelix quietly nodded. Indeed, Levin hadn't been seen or heard from for quite a few months; instead, it was his Arcanine, Basker, that had been running shop duties for his trainer while he was gone (in fact, Basker must have sensed the friendship the two humans had as he was very friendly and even let Hyrem pet him once when he wasn't busy). At first, Hyrem figured Levin was either sick or got into some sort of accident, but thanks to a note with the Arcanine explaining that the trainer had gone to the Kanto and Johto regions to train he was relieved of that thought quickly. He made a mental note to ask Levin when he got here if he visited Viridian City during his travels there, he hadn't heard from his family for a long time now...

There he was now! "Long time no see, Lev!" Hyrem greeted him with a wave. "How's Basker?" he asked. "I hope you're letting him rest after all the running around he's done for you." At that point, Levin decided to get to the reason why he, Hyrem, and Keith were here: evolving the three Pokemon he had just let out of their Pokeballs, Dux the Machoke, Rook the Rhydon, and Oro the bronze-colored Onix. All three would require trading with other trainers to evolve, two of them even needing to hold a specific item, which Levin obviously had them holding.

A familiar smirk came across Hyrem's face as he saw the Shiny Onix being released from his Pokeball. Back when Keith put this particular Rock Snake up for trade, he made a good effort to try to make the best offer even though he already had Kilogram; after all, he imagined the two giant snakes would make great friends, and he would actually get the chance to raise an Onix before evolving him. Not that obtaining Kilogram wasn't of any value to him--in fact, it was so good of a decision, he would do it again if it meant gaining such a close friend who was willing to do anything to protect him--he just wanted to see an Onix grow on his own team, especially a shiny one, before evolving him instead of simply being there for the evolution before being given the Pokemon. If anything, that was the only regret Hyrem had about Kilogram, that he wasn't the trainer to begin raising him instead of picking up where someone else left off.

Still, the fact remained that he had Kilogram, and that soon caused his interest in owning the Steelix's kin to wane in favor of Levin being the one to own him. After all, it would be considered a second chance for Levin, plus the Shiny Onix, now named Oro, could still be friends with Kilogram, right?

Well, as the Rock Snake and Iron Snake sized each other up, Levin talked about how he and Oro were a much better fit personality-wise and that Kilogram couldn't possibly stand on the same path with him anymore. Kilogram nodded in agreement though still showed a small amount of sadness at this sentiment; even now he loved his old trainer dearly and would still lay down his life for him if need be, but he knew Levin had a knack for being too big for his britches. Sure, Hyrem may display a similar amount of recklessness at times, but at least he's willing to let Kilogram intervene if necessary. Levin would always insist he could take care of things on his own and trust his own instincts instead of putting his full trust in his Pokemon. With Hyrem, however, almost every Pokemon had his respect and trust and was even allowed to act independently when given the go-ahead. (Kilogram could justify Hyrem putting Rengar on a tighter leash than others.) Again, that didn't necessarily put Levin in a negative light; Kilogram merely noticed the differences in personalities Levin and Hyrem had, and the Steelix's personality was simply in a better sync with Hyrem's than it was with Levin's.

The same could be said for Levin and Oro. Where Hyrem's humility and Oro's ego would clash (along with the egos of Sarkhan, Amethyst, Icarus, Wendy... come to think of it, how do they get along with Hyrem either? Oh well, Kilogram could think about that some other time!), the pride shared by Oro and Levin was absolutely a good match. Kilogram had some concerns about the young Shiny Onix, however. In a human like Levin, such pride and rash behavior would likely be to his detriment only, but in a 29 ft. Rock Snake there was much more potential for others to get hurt in addition to himself. As Kilogram was greeted as pleasantly as possible by Oro, though it still sounded a bit facetious, he would have a few words to say to his younger counterpart before the trading began: "You have much to learn, my shiny brother. Your unique coloration does not make you better than everyone else, and your evolution will not change that. I pray to Zygarde that you do not learn this the hard way."

With those words, the trade was set, and for a few moments Hyrem would own Oro, the Shiny Onix, while Levin would be able to interact with Kilogram for a short period of time. Spending some time with his former trainer would indeed be a happy moment for Kilogram, but at the same time he kept Oro under his watchful eye during this process. It didn't matter if Oro was one of Levin's prized Pokemon; if he was responsible for putting either Hyrem or Levin in any kind of danger, Kilogram would make darn sure he would pay for it. His eyes also looked for an instant towards Rook, a former teammate of his. Having been a guardian of Levin's team longer than Kilogram had even lived, Rook looked like he had grown even more than he did when the two first met, and the Steelix grinned, happy for his old friend that he could take on a new, more powerful form and be a better guardian of Levin and his team than Kilogram ever could. Someday, when Kilogram grew stronger, he would make an effort to meet the rhino again, and perhaps that time would be on the battlefield...

Meanwhile, Hyrem had let out Oro, who immediately roared right into his face... yeah, Kilogram was decidedly more reserved when they first met. "Whew, glad you weren't the first Onix I met!" he observed, even though his actual first meeting with an Onix didn't exactly go smoothly either. Anyway, it was at this point that the Metal Coat dangling from the Shiny Onix's mouth began to react with the rest of his body, causing it to glow until Oro's form became the exact same as that of Kilogram's, only his body was colored gold instead of silver. "All right, looks like the evolution went off without a hitch!" he said with a smile as he began to reach out to the Shiny Steelix's face. "Though I wonder if you're actually made of gold- eep!" he yelped and brought his hand back after Oro's huge, gold jaws snapped shut just in front of it, threatening to have bitten off whatever could have been there if Hyrem had reached any closer than he did. "Ehehe," he chuckled nervously, "maybe we should trade you and Kilogram back now..."

Evolution! Shiny Onix evolved into Shiny Steelix!

Now I hereby trade Oro, the Lv. 3 Shiny Male Steelix back to MarbleZone in exchange for Kilogram, the Lv. 19 regular Male Steelix!

*Trade Start*
Old 02-05-2015, 12:09 PM   #4345
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith Masters entered the Cable Club. His presence there in and of itself was not an uncommon sight, though this time, he was there not to acquire something for himself, but rather to help another Trainer evolve his Pokémon. This wasn't new territory to him by any stretch of the imagination- he recalled once helping Chad evolve his Shelmet and Karrablast, and even earlier than that, helped another Trainer to evolve his Scyther into Scizor. And he'd also been on the other end of this sort of thing- Chad had also helped to evolve Chuck into a Gengar.

He approached the trade machine- it wasn't hard to find it, considering Levin and Hyrem were already there. Levin was the one who had advertised for help evolving three of his Pokémon, one of which was the Shiny Onix Keith had traded to him, which played a part in Keith's willingness to respond. Of course, Hyrem had also volunteered to help with this, and it was him who would be helping to evolve said Onix- Oro, he was now called, if Keith wasn't mistaken. Still, though, Keith was given the opportunity to help evolve Levin's Machoke and Rhydon, and he was happy to provide said help.

Meowth, as per usual, rested on Keith's shoulder. "I'm guessin' dat's dem, then?" he asked, pointing at the Pokémon Levin was sending out.

"Well, let's see," said Keith. "Nah, I think those have gotta be a completely different Machoke, Rhydon, and Shiny Onix- of course that's them."

"Alright, alright, geez, just a question," grumbled Meowth. "But how'd ya talk Helga inta helpin' out wit dis? Tradin's involved, ain't dat kind of a touchy subject wit her?"

"Talk her into it?" repeated Keith. "Meowth, Helga volunteered for this."

"Whaaaa?" said Meowth, turning his head to look at Keith.

"You didn't know?" grinned Keith. "Levin was Helga's original Trainer."

"Wait a sec, ain't dis Levin da guy who specializes in Fightin' types?" asked Meowth.

"That's the one," nodded Keith. "And it's that fact that stung the most in Helga's opinion. She wants him to see what she's grown up to be, to see what he missed his chance to have."

"Wow," murmured Meowth as Keith finally approached the machine. The Shiny Onix was all too familiar a sight to Keith, who had only the PC storage restrictions to blame for his not keeping the Rock Snake for himself, but the other two were something Keith had yet to see up close. He took out his Pokédex and first aimed it at Dux.

"Machoke, a Superpower Pokémon," droned the device. "This evolved form of Machop wears a power save belt to restrain its otherwise unstoppable strength." Then, Keith turned the device on the Rhydon, whom Levin was in the process of renaming Baroque. "Rhydon, a Drill Pokémon. An evolved form of the Rhyhorn," droned the device. "Its armor-like hide lets it live comfortably in molten magma."

With that done, Keith put his Pokédex away. By this point, Levin had withdrawn his Pokémon and was ready to start the trade. Keith placed his Hariyama's Poké Ball on his end of the machine, and Levin placed two on his end. The switch was thrown, and in a flash of electrical light, the trade was made. Keith took the pair of Poké Balls off the machine- one was a normal one, the other was a Rock Ball. "Well, here we go," he said, exchanging glances with Meowth. He threw both balls up into the air. "Baroque, Dux, come on out!" he exclaimed as the Rhydon and Machoke materialized, the former clutching what was unmistakably a Protector (Keith knew the item well- on one of his visits to the Coins for Prizes store, one of them fell on his foot, eliciting a large amount of swearing in Shuppet language). Just as soon as this registered in Keith's mind, both Pokémon began to glow, their bodies changing simultaneously. A second pair of arms sprouted out of Dux's back, and Baroque grew bulkier. As the glowing faded, Keith found himself beholding a Machamp and a Rhyperior.

Meanwhile, Levin was looking up at Helga, as the Hariyama looked down at him. It had indeed been a long time, but Helga remembered that day perfectly. Eager to please from the moment she was born, she immediately attempted to move the Onix someone else had hatched that day away from the door, to demonstrate her eagerness, her determination, and maybe even her natural strength, to whom she thought would be her Trainer. Alas, her efforts didn't impress Levin, who traded her to James for a single berry, and then James had traded her to Keith for a set of decorative Vanillish sculptures. Being passed from Trainer to Trainer, and at such rock-bottom prices, it had all taken a toll on Helga's self-esteem. But what really hurt was that she, a Fighting-type, had been turned down by a Fighting-type specialist, and one who didn't already have a Makuhita or Hariyama of his own. It would be like Keith hatching a female Nidoran and trading her away. Levin said nothing to Helga, merely respectfully bowing to her. The Hariyama watched this, somehow getting the feeling that Levin had changed since trading her away. Certainly there was something apologetic about the bow as well. Helga finally returned the respectful bow with one of her own, after which she gave Levin a look which (she hoped) said quite plainly that she wanted to someday find herself in battle against Levin's Pokémon. She could tell that Levin knew she was stronger, but she still wanted to show him exactly how strong she had become.

"Machamp, a Superpower Pokémon. Machop's final stage," Keith's Pokédex was saying. "This evolved form of Machoke can throw a thousand punches in just two seconds." Then he turned the device on Baroque. "Rhyperior, a Drill Pokémon. The evolved form of Rhydon. It stores rocks in the holes in its palms, then fires them in battle. Occasionally, it will fire Geodude by mistake."

"Alright, return, the both of you," Keith stated, holding out the Poké Ball and the Rock Ball. Once Dux and Baroque were withdrawn, he placed the balls back on the trading machine and threw the switch to get Helga back.

OOC: Trading my level 26 female Hariyama to MarbleZone for his level 28 male Machoke and level 44 male Rhydon holding a Protector.

*Trade closed*

Code:
What? Machoke is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Machoke evolved into Machamp!

*Dux learned Wide Guard!*
Code:
What? Rhydon is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Rhydon evolved into Rhyperior!

*Baroque learned Rock Wrecker!*

*Baroque learned Poison Jab!*
And trading "my" level 28 male Machamp and level 44 male Rhyperior to MarbleZone for "his" level 26 female Hariyama.

*Trade commenced*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
And I hereby trade my Lv. 19 Male Steelix in exchange for MarbleZone's Lv. 3 Shiny Male Onix w/ a Metal Coat!

COMPLETE.

Once again, Hyrem found himself at the Cable Club, this time with his trusty Steelix, Kilogram. "Been a while since we've seen Levin, hasn't it?" he remarked, to which the Steelix quietly nodded. Indeed, Levin hadn't been seen or heard from for quite a few months; instead, it was his Arcanine, Basker, that had been running shop duties for his trainer while he was gone (in fact, Basker must have sensed the friendship the two humans had as he was very friendly and even let Hyrem pet him once when he wasn't busy). At first, Hyrem figured Levin was either sick or got into some sort of accident, but thanks to a note with the Arcanine explaining that the trainer had gone to the Kanto and Johto regions to train he was relieved of that thought quickly. He made a mental note to ask Levin when he got here if he visited Viridian City during his travels there, he hadn't heard from his family for a long time now...

There he was now! "Long time no see, Lev!" Hyrem greeted him with a wave. "How's Basker?" he asked. "I hope you're letting him rest after all the running around he's done for you." At that point, Levin decided to get to the reason why he, Hyrem, and Keith were here: evolving the three Pokemon he had just let out of their Pokeballs, Dux the Machoke, Rook the Rhydon, and Oro the bronze-colored Onix. All three would require trading with other trainers to evolve, two of them even needing to hold a specific item, which Levin obviously had them holding.

A familiar smirk came across Hyrem's face as he saw the Shiny Onix being released from his Pokeball. Back when Keith put this particular Rock Snake up for trade, he made a good effort to try to make the best offer even though he already had Kilogram; after all, he imagined the two giant snakes would make great friends, and he would actually get the chance to raise an Onix before evolving him. Not that obtaining Kilogram wasn't of any value to him--in fact, it was so good of a decision, he would do it again if it meant gaining such a close friend who was willing to do anything to protect him--he just wanted to see an Onix grow on his own team, especially a shiny one, before evolving him instead of simply being there for the evolution before being given the Pokemon. If anything, that was the only regret Hyrem had about Kilogram, that he wasn't the trainer to begin raising him instead of picking up where someone else left off.

Still, the fact remained that he had Kilogram, and that soon caused his interest in owning the Steelix's kin to wane in favor of Levin being the one to own him. After all, it would be considered a second chance for Levin, plus the Shiny Onix, now named Oro, could still be friends with Kilogram, right?

Well, as the Rock Snake and Iron Snake sized each other up, Levin talked about how he and Oro were a much better fit personality-wise and that Kilogram couldn't possibly stand on the same path with him anymore. Kilogram nodded in agreement though still showed a small amount of sadness at this sentiment; even now he loved his old trainer dearly and would still lay down his life for him if need be, but he knew Levin had a knack for being too big for his britches. Sure, Hyrem may display a similar amount of recklessness at times, but at least he's willing to let Kilogram intervene if necessary. Levin would always insist he could take care of things on his own and trust his own instincts instead of putting his full trust in his Pokemon. With Hyrem, however, almost every Pokemon had his respect and trust and was even allowed to act independently when given the go-ahead. (Kilogram could justify Hyrem putting Rengar on a tighter leash than others.) Again, that didn't necessarily put Levin in a negative light; Kilogram merely noticed the differences in personalities Levin and Hyrem had, and the Steelix's personality was simply in a better sync with Hyrem's than it was with Levin's.

The same could be said for Levin and Oro. Where Hyrem's humility and Oro's ego would clash (along with the egos of Sarkhan, Amethyst, Icarus, Wendy... come to think of it, how do they get along with Hyrem either? Oh well, Kilogram could think about that some other time!), the pride shared by Oro and Levin was absolutely a good match. Kilogram had some concerns about the young Shiny Onix, however. In a human like Levin, such pride and rash behavior would likely be to his detriment only, but in a 29 ft. Rock Snake there was much more potential for others to get hurt in addition to himself. As Kilogram was greeted as pleasantly as possible by Oro, though it still sounded a bit facetious, he would have a few words to say to his younger counterpart before the trading began: "You have much to learn, my shiny brother. Your unique coloration does not make you better than everyone else, and your evolution will not change that. I pray to Zygarde that you do not learn this the hard way."

With those words, the trade was set, and for a few moments Hyrem would own Oro, the Shiny Onix, while Levin would be able to interact with Kilogram for a short period of time. Spending some time with his former trainer would indeed be a happy moment for Kilogram, but at the same time he kept Oro under his watchful eye during this process. It didn't matter if Oro was one of Levin's prized Pokemon; if he was responsible for putting either Hyrem or Levin in any kind of danger, Kilogram would make darn sure he would pay for it. His eyes also looked for an instant towards Rook, a former teammate of his. Having been a guardian of Levin's team longer than Kilogram had even lived, Rook looked like he had grown even more than he did when the two first met, and the Steelix grinned, happy for his old friend that he could take on a new, more powerful form and be a better guardian of Levin and his team than Kilogram ever could. Someday, when Kilogram grew stronger, he would make an effort to meet the rhino again, and perhaps that time would be on the battlefield...

Meanwhile, Hyrem had let out Oro, who immediately roared right into his face... yeah, Kilogram was decidedly more reserved when they first met. "Whew, glad you weren't the first Onix I met!" he observed, even though his actual first meeting with an Onix didn't exactly go smoothly either. Anyway, it was at this point that the Metal Coat dangling from the Shiny Onix's mouth began to react with the rest of his body, causing it to glow until Oro's form became the exact same as that of Kilogram's, only his body was colored gold instead of silver. "All right, looks like the evolution went off without a hitch!" he said with a smile as he began to reach out to the Shiny Steelix's face. "Though I wonder if you're actually made of gold- eep!" he yelped and brought his hand back after Oro's huge, gold jaws snapped shut just in front of it, threatening to have bitten off whatever could have been there if Hyrem had reached any closer than he did. "Ehehe," he chuckled nervously, "maybe we should trade you and Kilogram back now..."

Evolution! Shiny Onix evolved into Shiny Steelix!

Now I hereby trade Oro, the Lv. 3 Shiny Male Steelix back to MarbleZone in exchange for Kilogram, the Lv. 19 regular Male Steelix!

*Trade Start*
He'd seen this happen before, but this time it felt special. As Dux, Baroque and Oro switched places with Helga and Kilogram, he watched their evolutions trigger, filling the room with light. When it subsided, the Pokemon inside the chambers each had achieved their final form, and with it, the closing chapter of his old life.

It's done. There are no loose ends anymore; I can finally start anew, with everything I've learned all along the way. The road to the Elite Four and the title of Champion starts now!

The Pokemon were traded back and it was done. Dux the exited his chamber first, bursting with power and confidence. His grin told the story - if Levin had his ambitions, Dux had his own goal: being known as the strongest Fighting-Type Pokemon in Fizzy Bubbles. Before his transformation he'd have settled for the honor of team's strongest, but now, he could soar much higher. He had mastered every known kind of martial art, and now with the perfect body to put them all to use, he would create his own unique style and take the world by storm with it. Levin had only come to know of Dux's goals recently, when revealed by Mazo, and it wasn't something the Saffron-native would oppose; the more passionate Dux was about something, the better he fought, and with such lofty ambitions maybe there really was nobody who could surpass him now.

Up next was Oro; he was already an impressive sight before, but now, the tower of gold was nothing less than a wonder. Incensed by his own newfound power, the roared and even threatened to injure Hyrem, but Levin knew it was all for show. Still, Kilogram seemed to have said something to Oro that left the latter thinking. Soon after returning to Levin it threw the older Steelix a defiant glare, as if his pride had been hurt, but the fact that it didn't lash out at its kin denoted a measure of silent respect. Whatever Kilogram's message was, Levin knew from experience it'd been something meaningful, even if Oro tried to shrug it off. Time would tell if the advice would sink in, but for now, both Levin and Oro would bask in the latter's splendor and the resounding message it sent to all those who opposed the Saffron-native.

And finally, the imposing presence of a stern filled the room as the Rock-Type exited his own chamber last. Taking a moment to look at himself in his new form, Baroque was deeply pleased even if his outward expression was nothing more than a brief smile. This was the culmination of everything - years of studying and observing under Zion and Cygna, countless hours of physical training when his body and skill allowed for nothing more than headbutts. This new body and the power it held were the reward of it all, and even his mind was clearer now, no longer clouded by the limitations of a Rhyhorn or Rhydon's underdeveloped brain. His purpose was evident now - like his Trainer said, the abilities he now possessed, which set him apart from most others on the team, should be used to watch and protect those weaker than him. And like he'd come to expect of his own mentors, now was his time to provide guidance to all who asked. He accepted the task of ruling under Levin as the team's authority figure, and yearned to see where his Trainer's path would lead them both - because he could think of no greater honor than to fight by his side in the coming battles that would see Levin crowned Champion. He was unspeakably grateful for being allowed to grow under the Saffron-native's careful eye back then, rather than being let go as he originally expected. Back then, Levin was extremely selective of who got to join his ranks, so he always considered it an honor to be part of the team, and even more so after Levin parted ways with many of his old Pokemon in his quest to perfect his Fighting-Type mastery. He was allowed to remain even then, and now it was Baroque's time to repay the young man.

- Hyrem, thank you again for doing this. It was great to see Gram again, he's obviously very happy with you; and I think he might have left a few seeds of wisdom in Oro that might blossom at some point. I hope you've been taking care of Shisato as well. And I don't think I'd be wrong in assuming Kilogram would like to meet Baroque one day in the future - I'm glad to see he's developing a bit more fighting spirit under your care. Who knows, maybe one day our roads will lead us to a match!

He then addressed the Poison-Type expert.

- Keith, thank you as well. It wasn't easy, but in a way it was eye-opening to face Helga again. I realize I made her suffer by letting her go, especially when my goal was to master the Fighting Type. Admittedly... I didn't see anything in her. No potential and, for tht motive, no reason to take her along. I can see I was wrong, as she's clearly grown into a fine Pokemon under your leadership even in a team filled with Poison-Types. That shows her resolve and your ability, and I could learn a thing or two from the both of you. And if she'd like, I have no problem seeing you both on the battlefield with a fighter of my own one day. Like I told Hyrem, maybe our journeys will lead us there at some point.

He turned to friends and nodded with renewed determination.

- As for right now... My road leads to a very particular destination, no matter how many times I have to walk it until I get there. There are many places in Fizzy Bubbles I haven't been to yet, and they're all standing between me and the people I'm after...

He recalled his newly-evolved partners, waved his goodbyes to Hyrem and Keith and left the Cable Club, with a smile on his face and four ultimate targets in sight.

- ... Arnold, Tess, Stacey and Stark.

---

Trading back Lv 26 Female Hariyama to Missingno. Master for my Lv 28 Male Machamp and Lv 44 male Rhyperior.
*Trade closed*

Trading back Lv 19 Male Steelix to Gemini Spark for my Lv 3 Shiny Male Steelix.
*Trade closed*

Thanks a bunch for doing this and for the nice RPing bonus on your part! ^^
Old 02-05-2015, 11:09 PM   #4346
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading 1 Rare Candy to jolteonjak in exchange for his Level 1 female Mantyke.

*Trade Begun*
Old 02-05-2015, 11:18 PM   #4347
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to jolteonjak in exchange for his Level 1 female Mantyke.

*Trade Begun*

Trading my Lv.1 F Mantyke to Talon87 for 1 Candy.

**TRADE COMPLETED & CLOSED**
Old 02-09-2015, 04:43 AM   #4348
Schala
Savior of Pokemon-kind

Trading 2 Candies to Tyoyo3131 for a Lv. 5 Taillow.

*Trade Started*
Old 02-09-2015, 08:44 AM   #4349
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schala View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Tyoyo3131 for a Lv. 5 Taillow.

*Trade Started*
Sending a Lv. 5 Taillow to Schala for 2 candies. Stats below.

Rosa - Lv. 5, Female, Taillow
Type: Normal / Flying
D.O.B: February 5, 2013
FB Birthday: May 2
Classification: Tiny Swallow Pokemon
Ability: Guts
Currently: Daycare Center

Bio:

Level-Up Moves: Peck; Growl; Lv. 4- Focus Energy; Lv. 8- Quick Attack; Lv. 13- Wing Attack; Lv. 19- Double Team; Lv. 26- Endeavor; Lv. 34- Aerial Ace; Lv. 43- Agility; Lv. 53- Air Slash
Egg Moves: -
Move Tutor Moves: -
TM's/HM's/CM’s: -

Trade closed.

Last edited by Toyo; 03-25-2016 at 08:25 PM. Reason: tfw when u realize you left a sig on a month later
Old 02-09-2015, 10:59 PM   #4350
Pest
Volcano Badge

Trading my Lv.1 male Munna to OkikuMew for 1 candy.

*Trade started*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records