UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 01-13-2017, 02:02 AM   #551
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide led the way into the dining room, so it was just the two of them. "Alright, so, I already mentioned I come from a large litter of 14, right?" she said. "We were all for sale at the Coins for Prizes shop, and even back then, I knew I couldn't stand my siblings. So naturally I sought the company of anyone I wasn't related to, and wound up meeting this nice, cute male Eevee, and we hit it off pretty well, got along alright..." Cyanide's face darkened at that point. "But then came the Arbok," she murmured. "A wild Arbok breaks into the shop one night, heads straight for the Eevee. Which included me, mind you. So I'm running for my life along with that cute Eevee, when I trip and fall. I call out to the other Eevee for help, and the cowardly piece of shit just keeps running," hissed Cyanide. "Didn't even try to see if I was OK. Which I wasn't, considering an Arbok was about to devour me. Now, remember I said that Tackle you did reminded me of me? Here's why- I did the same thing to that Arbok- used Tackle, not for the damage, but for a distraction, to make a getaway. Managed to get a good hiding spot. And then the Arbok got one of the others- that same coward that left me for dead. By that point, my heart had been thoroughly broken, so I just watched as the Arbok hit that scum with Toxic. I relished in the bastard's suffering right up to the very end... It was that moment that made me love the Poison-type so much," she said. "That Toxic was exactly the sort of slow, painful suffering that that piece of shit needed." The Umbreon sighed. "The downside, though, is that after having my heart broken by the very first living thing I ever cared about, took me a while before I was able to fully trust someone. Well, unless you count Keith- I dunno what it is about him, but him I trusted from the start, like some kind of instinct or something. It's weird. But anyway- I actually got Pom to thank for helping me get through all that," she said with a small smile. "You and he are the only ones I ever told this story to. Someday I may make this common knowledge," she said. "But I don't think that day's today, y'know?"

"So, if you don't mind me asking, Cerno, is there anyone you have your eye on in particular?" asked Strychnine.

"You're very welcome," Hermione replied, bowing.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:42 PM   #552
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frighya listened intently to Cyanides story, "I'm glad you were able to open up to me and pom." the eevee said smiling.
Cerno thought for a moment, "Kawaii told me she saw a very handsome deerling in the adoption center when she adopted her Drowzee. She said she would adopt him next so we will see how that goes."
Little miss looked around the kitchen before asking, "Do you cook?"

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓÒò furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 01:06 PM   #553
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide smiled back. "Heh. Thanks for listening," she replied. "Kinda feels good to have told that to someone again."

"Well, I definitely wish you luck with that," smiled the Muk.

"Oh, yes," nodded Hermione. "In fact," she added, turning to the platter behind her, which still contained several burgers. "...you're welcome to try one if you like."
Old 01-13-2017, 01:13 PM   #554
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frighya nodded "I'm always here if you need to talk."
Cerno bobbed, "Thank you Strychnine."
Little miss nodded and flew over and prepared a burger. She look a bite and smilled, "This is very good!"

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 01-13-2017, 05:29 PM   #555
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Yeah, I know," nodded Cyanide, still with that small smile. "Thanks, Freighya. You're a good friend."

"Hey, good for you," Keith said, also approaching the Cottonee.

"Thank you very much," smiled Hermione in response to Little Miss's praise. "Of course, you also have Cotton and Shelley to thank- they helped me make these."
Old 01-14-2017, 02:10 AM   #556
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya blushed, "You are too. You saved my neck down in that hideout, lair thing."
Cerno bobbed gratefully to Kieth.
Little miss nodded, "Well thank you to them as well. I hope to one day cook at least half as good as you do."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-14-2017, 02:39 AM   #557
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide looked down. "...What Stewie was saying back there, about me being a bigger bitch than him... he wasn't exactly wrong," she muttered. "I mean, you must've noticed by now I don't exactly get along with everyone. Someone annoys me, I don't just try to ignore it, or be nice to them about it- I tell them to go fuck themselves with a Spelon Berry." Cyanide sighed. "I mean, I don't apologize, either- that's just the way I am, and I don't plan to change. I just... you really think I'm a good friend?" she asked Freighya. "I mean, yeah, I wasn't gonna just let Stewie kick your ass, even if it meant I got mine kicked instead. I might be a bitch, but I'm no coward."

Keith nodded to Cerno in response, then turned to Kawaii. "Wow. That was pretty brave of him to do that," he said.

"I look forward to tasting your cooking someday," said Hermione. "If I may make a suggestion- some attacks can almost certainly help with certain dishes, and fortunately, a lot of these attacks are ones that absolutely any Pokémon can learn. The means of learning such moves can be hard to come by, though. Mainly, I like to use Firestream to do most of the actual cooking, Chocolate Magic whenever I need to add chocolate to something, and Brain Freeze in order to quickly freeze something. Adding chopped-up Cheri Berries can also enhance the flavor of chocolate made by Chocolate Magic- Cotton taught me that one."
Old 01-15-2017, 02:42 AM   #558
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya looked sypathetic "I don't think you are a bitch Cyanide. Sure, you were a bit cold to me when we first met but once you warmed up to me you were super nice!" the eevee trotted over and nuzzled her friend.
Kawaii nodded, "Yeah, I wasn't expecting that. I am super proud of him though!" the female trainer smiled.
Little miss nodded, "I will keep that in mind. How would I go about learning the chocolate moves?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-15-2017, 03:11 AM   #559
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide had no words with which to respond to Freighya. She simply laid down and nuzzled her friend back, the tiniest of smiles on her face. Not one of her usual smirks, but a genuine smile.

Keith nodded, smiling. "It's always a proud moment for a Trainer when their Pokémon finds the courage to do something brave like that," he stated. "Like when Pomona got over her fear of Stunfisk once and for all."

"Your trainer has to locate a Magical Chocolate Coated Carrot," said Hermione. "They're really not a common sight, of course, so this may take time. If you eat it, you learn Chocolate Magic. There's also special boxes of chocolates- if you eat the contents of such a box, you learn Chocolate Bomb, though that's not nearly as useful in cooking. I will say it does have its uses, though of the two, if you're looking to use the moves for cooking, Chocolate Magic should be your priority."
Old 01-15-2017, 03:20 AM   #560
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya smiled back and closed her eyes, enjoying the moment of silence with her friend.
Kawai cocked her head "Stunfisk? Why? If you don't mind me asking."
Little miss nodded, commiting the information to memory. "Anything else I should look for?" the ladyba asked.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-15-2017, 03:45 AM   #561
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide had closed her eyes as well. She was happy and content right now, and if nothing happened to spoil the moment, she might even fall asleep like this.

Keith sighed. "Well, it's not something I generally like to talk about, but I guess I did open that can of Wurmple when I mentioned Pomona's fear of Stunfisk in the first place..." he gave a deep sigh. "Rubeus was not my first Stunfisk," he said. "My first one went by the name of Neville. You know how Rubeus is kind, and helpful, and gentle, and caring, and all that? Neville was... the exact opposite," said Keith. "Pretty much pure pain and misery given physical form. Delighted in tormenting others. He represented my biggest failures as a Pokémon Trainer, and as a person. One of the things he did? He used Overheat to burn up Pomona's flower. The damage, fortunately, was easily healed up with no physical marks left, but... emotionally, it's a whole other swarm of Yanma. Pomona was left with a deep fear of Stunfisk as a species. It's actually partly why I got Rubeus in the first place- to help her get over her fear. Eventually, this worked, though Pomona was still scared of Neville for the longest time. And then, one day, I hear on the news that a rogue Stunfisk was attacking the citizens of Static Town," continued Keith. "Mainly by tricking them into triggering Static- that's always been Neville's style. I knew I couldn't let this continue, so I headed on out to Static Town. Me and Rubeus helped the townsfolk recover from Neville's attacks, and then we went after him. Chased him to the very top of Mt. Chaos, where a battle ensued between Rubeus and Neville."

"It was actually pretty epic," Meowth stated. "Like some big, ultimate showdown between good and evil."

"During the battle, I had Rubeus use Soft-Boiled to heal himself. But when he was charging up the egg, Neville tried to intercept it, so he'd get healed instead. And, well, me, Meowth, Ginny, Pomona, Rubeus, we all knew that if that was able to happen, we'd all be screwed. So that's when Pomona decided enough was enough. She rammed into Neville with Take Down, knocked him away, and bought Rubeus the time he needed to heal himself. She realized in that moment that she was no longer afraid of Neville, and then stepped aside to allow Rubeus to continue the fight. And-"

"Lemme put it to ya dis way," Meowth said to Kawaii. "Ya ever hear da rumors about Mt. Chaos, da story dat it got split in half when an angel struck down da devil? Dat story's describin' how dis battle ended. Rubeus landed a Fissure so powerful it sliced da mountain clean in half, and dat was dat fer Neville."

"Well, how good is your sense of smell?" asked Hermione. "As a Weedle, mine's actually quite extraordinary, but if yours isn't as acute, you might want to consider an assistant with a keen sense of smell. It helps one to figure out how close to being ready certain dishes are, and the like."
Old 01-15-2017, 01:04 PM   #562
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Indeed nothing happened and for the second time that day Frieghya fell asleep with her friend.
Kawaii listened intently as Kieth talked. When he finished she looked impressed "wow good for her. That whole thing must have been really scary."
The ledyba thought for a moment, "My sense of smell is quite average. Maybe I should keep a look out for pokemon with keen senses of smell."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-15-2017, 03:07 PM   #563
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide fell asleep as well, that same smile still on her face as she slept by her friend's side.

"It was scary for all of us, but yeah- for Pomona in particular," nodded Keith. "And ever since then, I've done my best to atone for the mistakes I've made that culminated in that evil Stunfisk becoming what he'd been. Including naming my Dragalge Neville, so as to try and get others to associate the name Neville with something good."

"I would recommend it," nodded Hermione. "Weedle such as myself would be good for this, as would Pokémon like Slurpuff- which, incidentally, is what Cotton will eventually evolve into. And most canine Pokémon, for that matter," she added. "Like your Trainer's Lillipup."
Old 01-15-2017, 03:26 PM   #564
Aposteriori
Banned

"Nice to meet you Helena, my name is Aposteriori. Well, really that is a code name as I have yet to reveal to anyone my real name." The trainer started to feel more comfortable around the ghostly figure as it doesn't seem that bizarre for her to pop out of nowhere. It is a ghost that he is seeing after all. The trainer starts to chat it up with the ghostly pokemon wondering what this place is doing here, perhaps who does it even belong to.

"So just out of curiosity, does this place belong to you?" Aposteriori continues to chat with the ghost as he waits for his pokemon to be fully healed.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #565
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"It's nice to meet you," smiled the Banette with a polite bow of her head. She started to sense that Aposteriori was starting to feel a bit more comfortable around her- his emotions didn't seem to taste quite as nervous as they had been before. At his question, the blue-eyed Banette shook her head. "No, my Trainer owns this building. He actually lives above the Pokémon Center. In fact, see there?" she added, indicating the windows on the left side, in which one could currently see a Blastoise and Feraligatr swimming around. "That's no aquarium- that's my Trainer's swimming pool, and those are his Blastoise and Feraligatr in there."
Old 01-15-2017, 03:52 PM   #566
Aposteriori
Banned

"Cool, I think I should continue to fill my pokedex while I'm here." The water display looked impressive to the trainer, though he still views it as an aquarium from this angle. The trainer peers over the window, looking at the pokemon swim around each other. His pokedex begins to register the one of the two pokemon.

Quote:
Feraligatr intimidates its foes by opening its huge mouth. In battle, it will kick the ground hard with its thick and powerful hind legs to charge at the foe at an incredible speed.
"He sounds menacing and interesting. I think I might add one. Maybe one day I will get to own Feraligatr."

Quote:
Blastoise has water spouts that protrude from its shell. The water spouts are very accurate. They can shoot bullets of water with enough accuracy to strike empty cans from a distance of over 160 feet.
"Now that I read the description for this pokemon, now I wonder If I want this one more than the former scan. What the heck, why not both?" The trainer thinks that having another Kanto starter would be terrific for his pal, Firestorm, who is a Charizard. Aposteriori continues to look around and spots a set of stairs to the second floor. He ponders if he is allowed up there. As previously mentioned, that room is the owner's room.

"Helena, how is the healing coming along for my friend, Wan Shi Tong?"
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2017, 06:43 PM   #567
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena observed as Aposteriori scanned Gold and Chance with his Pokédex. His level of interest was not lost on the Banette. When he came back over to ask about his Hoothoot, Helena was spared the need to verbally answer by a familiar chiming sound emanating from the healing machine. "...Well, I think that answers your question," chuckled Helena, as she handed Aposteriori back the Poké Ball. "Your Hoothoot is completely healed. By the way," she added. "I'm about to go on a lunch break and head upstairs. I get the feeling you'd be interested in meeting my Trainer and some more of his Pokémon, considering how his Blastoise and Feraligatr caught your eye, am I right?"
Old 01-16-2017, 12:36 AM   #568
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nodded, "I was wondering about that. It was a good idea in the long run, I think."
Little miss nodded and was about to reply when Cassie trotted over as if she heard her name. "Hey guys! What are you talking about?"

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-16-2017, 12:40 AM   #569
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Definitely," agreed Keith. "Now the name Neville can be spoken around here without making anyone shudder in fear."

Hermione smiled and bowed to Cassie as she arrived. "About you, actually," she replied. "How good is your sense of smell, Cassie?"
Old 01-16-2017, 12:59 AM   #570
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled "That's great!"
Cassie thought for a moment "I can smell new people dowstairs If that's impressive."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-16-2017, 01:54 AM   #571
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith nodded, smiling as well. "My experiences with that Stunfisk... they're why I'm not giving up on Stewie," he stated. "I have to be able to handle even the worst of my Pokémon if I want to be able to call myself a Pokémon Master. I'm not gonna make the same mistakes with Stewie that I did with Neville," he stated.

"I'd call that impressive," responded Hermione. "I smell it, too... someone brought in a Hoothoot, if I'm not mistaken."
Old 01-16-2017, 02:14 AM   #572
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smilled, "That's a really impressive thing to do. I was hoping Stewie wouldn't be in too much trouble. A lot of other trainers would give up on a pokemon like him."
Cassie nodded, "I wonder if they will come up?" Her tail starting to wag with excitement.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-16-2017, 03:32 AM   #573
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Thanks," smiled Keith. "Well, I mean, I don't give up easily."

"Or at all," said Meowth. "Even when youse oughta."

Keith grinned. "What can I say, Meowth?" he replied. "I'm stubborn."

"Ain't dat da truth," Meowth rolled his eyes.

"This is about the time Helena goes on her lunch break, so if she invites them up, it's possible," murmured Hermione.
Old 01-17-2017, 12:34 AM   #574
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii thought for a moment, "some would say that is a good quality." she remarked.
Cassie tilted her head, "Should I tell Kawaii to go? Kieth probably doesn't want too many people here at a time."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-17-2017, 12:43 AM   #575
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I ain't sayin' stubbornness is all downside," replied Meowth. "I mean, if it weren't fer his bein' stubborn, dat blasted Heatran'd still be rulin' Aduro Island wit an iron fist. Or... iron leg. Youse knows wat I mean. I'm talkin' when dis guy's bein' stubborn about doin' sometin' potentially monumentally stupid, like goin' ta apologize ta some crazy-"

"Don't. Call. Her. Crazy," Keith interrupted, knowing full well where Meowth was headed with this. He turned back to Kawaii, knowing she'd probably want some sort of explanation. "It's a long story," he said. "Actually has a lot to do with the mistakes I've made with Neville, honestly," he added. As he spoke, he dug into his backpack, into a special compartment, and pulled out a handmade Chespin doll, which he held carefully. Despite having owned it for many years, Keith had ensured it remained in great shape.

Hermione chuckled. "Not necessary at all," she replied. "Keith has never had problems with having multiple visitors at once. He actually has parties here on occasion. Last one was a family reunion for Cyanide several years ago. Not all of her siblings could attend, but Cyanide wasn't particularly bothered by that."

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases