Re: Dragon 11's Tree of Secrets

Secret Post 3

FB PC
Dragon 11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2007, 04:40 PM   #7
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Aero Kistre looked around his base then back at Xype.

"Ya know, I say we should have a party!" exclaimed Aero to the unimpressed Murkrow.
With a sigh, Murkrow mumbled what Aero could understand to be: "Like I could stop you."
"Great!" said Aero, cheerfully. "Get the others." With one final roll of the eyes, he flew out of Bedroom turning a corner at the hallway and zoomed over the D Note Mat and out tree base and into the morning sky.

Though he perferred the night, he could function in the day light. And after a few minutes of searching the fields, he found Wind, Gale, Epona, Sandstorm, and Breeze by a pond.

"Come on," started Xype before releasing a sigh, "Aero's planning a party."
"Hey, it might be fun!" said Gale with the over optimist way he always was. Much to the disgust of Xype, his polar opposite. With a brief look over towards Sandstorm and Breeze you could tell what the duo was thinking.
"Well, come on already," said the unofficial leader of the group, Wind. "We better get going."

[center:f38ed]~***~[/center:f38ed]

After a few minutes the team of six was back at the base. Putting Eponia and Sandstorm back in thier pokeballs to be transported into the enterance, 20 feet above. The four flying types flew in to see Aero sketching out ideas. They released the two transported pokemon before flying to Aero.

"They already sent out a delivery Pidgeot, so it should be here in a few minute," explained Aero. The minutes passed as Aero showed the ideas. Then finally they heard a loud "PIDGEOT!" and Aero answered the door. The Pidgeyot flew in and dropped the pakage before Aero gave the money due and seeing the bird off. "So, lets get down to bussiness," said Aero with a grin. Everyone gave a nod of agreement, well, exept Xype, who simply rolled his eyes.

[center:f38ed]~***~[/center:f38ed]

After a few hours, they were finally done. The party favors had been laid out on the table, and the television and GameCube brought out into the lobby. Streamers and dim multi-colored light hung from the ceiling. The Settee was also brought out. And With everything ready, Aero went on the computer and E-mailed out his last-minute invitations.

[center:f38ed]Everyone's invited[/center:f38ed]

FB PC
Old 04-11-2007, 05:32 PM   #8
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Dragon suddenly hears a knock at his door. Alto is let in by dragon as the party begins. "Hey dragon, wazzup?!" Alto says. "how is everything?" Alto decides to give his pokemon a break to meet dragon's pokemon. "GO!!! Inferno, Mystic, Ace, Claw, and Shizuku!" This brings out a Charmeleon, Dratini, Pidgey, corphish and kangaskhan respectively. All of the pokemon spread around the room meeting the rest of the pokemon. "Hey dragon, how bout some music, maybe something from rise against? And we should have a request booth. This bash is gonna rule"
Old 04-12-2007, 03:40 PM   #9
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Dragon looked at his consistantly wierd friend Alto, before nodding and turning on the cd-player with a mix of dance, techno, and rock all speratically placed among the six compact discs loaded. Even putting on "Prayer of the Refugee". When he walked back he saw Alto had released his pokemon. Taking a quick glance at Mystic, Dragon siad with a chuckle, "I guess you won't trade for her, oh well. And I'm not doing a request booth because I've only got a few cds."

Xype yawned wake and looked out the window to the red twilight outside. After a few minutes of yawning, he was reminded of the party going on outside by the boom of the speakers. With a final moaning yawn, he flew out into the main room to see Aero and Alto talking. He landed on Aero's shoulder when Aero finished explaining why he wasn't doing a request booth, then gave Alto and his pokemon a glaring look.

FB PC
Old 04-13-2007, 10:14 PM   #10
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Alto briskly removes an item from his backpack, a water bottle to be exact. Taking out a large bowl, he pours it into the bowl. All of alto's pokemon take a long drink from the bowl, being refreshed by it. Inferno walks over to breeze and strikes a conversation with him, leader to leader. Ace perches itself on alto's shoulder, apparently starting a staring contest with xype. Miniutes pass, and finally, in a very comical fashion, they blink at the same time. Claw and Shizuku crack up over it, and Inferno states to Breeze that the two are immature, which breeze agrees to. Shizuku is still laughing somewhat, but claw didn't. Out of enjoyment, she started using her bubble attack, hitting an innocent Mystic, who replies with a sigh. Suddenly, a techno song is played and shizuku starts dancing, if it could be called that, all over the dance floor. Everyone stares at her in amazement, or rather, in WTFdom. Inferno and Alto simotaneously slap their hand on their forehead. Claw jumps up and smacks shizuku on the head for that stupid moment, causing everyone, minus the target, to laugh a bit.
Old 05-30-2007, 09:15 PM   #11
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Tetsu found himself in the Cloud Garden once again, this time following what he believed to be a lead to the trainer of Ai's brother, Koi. The trainer he was going to meet was named Aero, who he had met recently, and who he had discovered to know Jeri. Aero had requested that he bring along his one flying Pokemon, Nimbus, who was gliding through the trees above him, with Tenki the Castform on his tail trying to keep up. Snowy sat upon his shoulder in the same place he usually was, watching the small weather blob pursue the cotton-bird. Ai strolled along at a leisurely pace at Tetsu's side, with a flower sitting upon one of her spikes, admiring the beauty of the forest. Just behind him, Shuiko shuffled along nervously with Crysta at his side. They had been walking for a little while, and Tetsu was staring intently at the directions to Aero's base.

"Are you sure we didn't take a wrong turn, Snowy?" Tetsu asked the Snorunt perched on his shoulder.

Snowy took a quick glance at the page in Tetsu's hand an shook his head yes.

"All right, if you say so." Tetsu frowned slightly, convinced that he was lost. However, the moment he looked up, he saw a rope ladder shaking lightly in the breeze, coming out the foliage of a tree in front of him. "I guess you were right."

Snowy gave him a I-told-you-so look, and hopped off his arms to try and stop Nimbus and Tenki before they went too far.

"Hey, anyone home?" Tetsu yelled skyward.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2007, 10:12 PM   #12
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

"Hey, anyone home?" belowed through the small tree house to the library in the back room, so Aero dropped the manga he was reading jumped off his bed and ran to the front door, jumping over one of the chairs to get there.

"Hey, Tetsu!" yelled Aero to his vistor 25 feet below. He rolled the rope ladder down. As Tetsu climbed the ladder he went to the game room to get his pokemon: Wind (Pidgeot), Breeze (Altaria), Sandstorm (Flygon), Xype (Murkrow), and Epona (Ponyta). They were playing Mario Party, well, exept Xype. Aero peered in to see them at the final tally.

4th place: Epona
3rd place: Breeze
2nd place: Wind
1th place (by 3 coins): Sandstorm

After the pokemon get done pouting or celebrating, Aero becons all five to the Attrium. Surprisingly enough, even Xype (an anti-social pesimist who is slowly becoming more open) came.

As the six walk into the room, Tetsu walks inside. "So," starts Aero, "Whats new?"

FB PC
Old 05-30-2007, 10:40 PM   #13
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Tetsu grinned as he climbed up the ladder. When he reached the top, Aero asked, "So, what's new?"

Tetsu grinned a little wider and responded, "Oh, I was just in the neighborhood, and I thought I'd stop by."

Ai, Shuiko and Crysta climbed up behind Tetsu, and dispersed through the base. Ai shuffled over to the bookcase, and scanned the selection for something to read. Crysta went over to the television, followed by Shuiko. Both of them sat down in front of the Gamecube, and Shuiko picked up a controller, trying to work it with his large claws.

After they got settled, Nimbus gracefully darted in through the doorway, with Snowy hanging onto his tail for dear life, and Tenki following, giggling wildly as he copied all of Nimbus's corkscrews and loops. The moment Nimbus entered, Snowy's grip failed, and Tetsu stumbled ahead to catch him. "Oh!" Tetsu exclaimed as he reached out for his Snorunt, catching him in his arms.

After taking a lightspeed survey of the base, Nimbus came back into the foyer and landed next to Tetsu. Tenki followed, but instead of stopping, he kept spinning in circles, doing wild flips and turns above everyone's head.

"All right, Tenki. Enough. You're going to make yourself sick." Tetsu chuckled. Tenki stopped spinning through the air and plopped down on the floor, thoroughly dazed and dizzy.

Ignoring Tenki as usual, Nimbus saw the row of bird Pokemon in front of him. Taking a moment to observe their mannerisms, he picked out the three males of the group. He wasn't a big fan of large dragons, nor was he of small crows, but large, tough fighting birds was more his style. Slowly, Nimbus shuffled over to Wind, eying him with every hop.

"So, yeah. I'm here mainly to ask you about a trainer that I think you know." Tetsu started. "Does the name Jeri ring a bell?"

閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 05-30-2007, 11:17 PM   #14
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

"So, yeah. I'm here mainly to ask you about a trainer that I think you know. Does the name Jeri ring a bell?" retorted Tetsu.

"That loon?" started Aero, looking at Ai walk to the library followed by Xype. "Still looking for Ai's brother? Heh, Jeri is normal-type trainer. He's enrolled in the TO Asylum. Its not a good place to be. But if you're planning on breaking out you'll need help. But they do have a league in there. Though there are many passing through, there are a few that have been there for a while. The Wardens go by Muyotwo, Razor Raven, and Mozz. The lead nurse isn't as corrupt, but don't tempt her is Ash's Baby Lapras. Anything else?"

Wind looked at the Altaria, as if to say 'Hello, what do you want?' He noticed that Breeze, Sandstorm, and Xype when towards the back rooms. Xype went to the right-the library, the other two went towards the game room to the left. Ponyta stayed by Aero.

"So what do you want to play?" asked Breeze to the Quagsire and the Sandslash, then waited for an answer.

Xype flew into the shadows of the library watching the Keckleon sort through the library of mostly manga and books on mythology. Finally the Darkness pokemon spoke: "Do you find mythology interesting?"

FB PC
Old 05-30-2007, 11:45 PM   #15
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

"Asylum?" Tetsu responded, a little surprised. "Is he crazy or something? And do you know much about his Kecleon, because the note that he left didn't tell us much other than who he was and who his trainer is."

In the other room, Crysta and Shuiko sat in front of the Gamecube, waiting for something to happen.

"So what do you want to play?" a voice said from next to them. The voice sounded similar to Nimbus's, but was more high pitched. Breeze the Altaria cheerfully sat beside them, offering them a game.

"Uh... uh..." Shuiko mumbled, more nervous than shy.

"What he's trying to say is what is there to play?" Crysta responded with a smile.

Back in the foyer, Nimbus was continuing to make advances towards Wind. He kept hopping closer, and when he got Wind's attention, he wagged his eyebrows at the pigeon. He could tell Wind was reluctant, but it didn't hurt to try, he thought.

Meanwhile, Ai continued to browse for books in the bookcase, when Xype approached her.

"Do you find mythology interesting?" He asked.

Ai, being a very shy, turned away, and acted as if she was still looking for books. After a moment, she responded timidly.

"I... I... Yeah. Somewhat."

閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 05-31-2007, 12:24 AM   #16
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Epona looked up at the two talking trainers. "Asylum?" asked Tetsu.

"Heh. They keep him there as part of the league. Though he has been kept because he despises the oppressive wardens, thus being found 'mentally unstable'. That's all I know, sorry." said Aero.

Wind stared oddly at Nimbus, "You're acting really strange, do you want something?"

Xype looked shyly back at Ai. "I... I... Yeah. Somewhat," she mumbled.

"Well... If you do, you'd have a lot to read. I find it interesting, but Aero is crazy about it..." Xype added, shyly.

"What he's trying to say is what is there to play?" said Crysta.

"Mario Party, Mario Kart Double Dash, and Super Smash Bros." answered Sandstorm the Flygon, waiting for a reply.

FB PC
Old 05-31-2007, 12:38 AM   #17
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

"Well, that's... interesting to say the least. I'd like to try and get him outta there, but I don't know where that is or how I'd do it." Tetsu replied. "Well, if you don't know anything else, why don't we change the subject?" He suggested as Snowy jumped onto his shoulder and Tenki, still a little dizzy, floated back up again.

---

"You're acting really strange, do you want something?" Wind said, confused at Nimbus's actions.

"How's it goin', tough guy?" He asked, wagging his eyebrows again.

---

Ai was silent for a few moments longer, and continued to pretend to scan the bookshelf. Not seeing much of a way out of the situation, she responded to Xype's comment.

"Tetsu's shown some interest in it too, but I can't say like it that much."

She turned towards Xype and smiled, letting go of her shyness.

"Hi, I'm Ai." She offered the bird a claw.

---

Crysta waited for Shuiko to respond, but, oddly, he didn't say a word.

"Super Smash Brothers sounds good." she told Sand as she picked up a controller.

"Shuiko," she started, "You all right? You seem to have been acting weird lately."

閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 05-31-2007, 01:02 AM   #18
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

After a moment of awkward silence. "Tetsu's shown some interest in it too, but I can't say like it that much," commented Ai with a smile. And a surprise to himself, Xype smiled back. "Hi, I'm Ai," said the Keckleon.

"I'm Xype," explained the Murkrow, shaking Ai's hand with his wing. "Since neather of us like mythology, we should find something we are, eh? What are you interested in?" Murkrow even gave a chuckle, something he haddened done in quite a while.
---
"How's it goin', tough guy?" Asked the overly macho Altaria.

"Its one of them," mumbled the bird, who was athletic, but perfered his smarts. "Things are fine."
---
"Super Smash Brothers sounds good." said the Quadsire while picking up the controlled. Then, noticing Shuiko was acting odd, commented "Shuiko, you all right? You seem to have been acting weird lately."

Breeze, being the most motherly, then went to check for a fever. "No, not even a little fever. Did something happen, Shuiko?" Breeze then glanced over to her best friend, Sandstorm, who had placed the Super Smash Bros. Melee disc into the Gamecube and was turning on the game. "So, are you still playing?"
---
"Well, that's... interesting to say the least. I'd like to try and get him outta there, but I don't know where that is or how I'd do it." Tetsu replied, as Snowy jumped to his shoulder and Tenki floated up to eye level. "Well, if you don't know anything else, why don't we change the subject?"

"Um... I've been thinking about adding a second floor to my base," said Aero, forcing a conversation.

FB PC
Old 05-31-2007, 10:07 AM   #19
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

"Well, I dunno..." mumbled Ai, "Battling I guess. Even though it doesn't seem like it, I like a good battle from time to time." She paused for a moment.

"What about you?"

---

Nimbus continued to shuffle closer to Wind until they were a little under a foot apart. "That's good," he responded catishly. "I was thinkin' that you and me could go somewhere.

---

"Uh, yeah." the Quagsire responded, distracted by Shuiko's strange behavior. "Are you really ok, Shuiko?"

"Uh..." he started, "Yeah. Yeah, I just need some air." Shuiko stood and turned towards the hallway. "I'll... I'll be back in a minute."

With that, Shuiko headed outside.

"I'm worried about him..." Crysta mumbled. "Well, I guess it's best to leave him alone for a bit. Why don't we get started?"

---

"Well, if you ever need some help with it, just ask. I'm usually available." Tetsu responded with a smile.

Meanwhile, Tenki started to dance around in the air, attempting to summon a storm, but still being young and inexperienced, his little dance wasn't successful. Tetsu chuckled at the weather Pokemon.

"Poor guy. Can't even create a drizzle."

閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Old 05-31-2007, 04:58 PM   #20
Dragon 11
Boulder Badge

Wind looked oddly at the Altaria. After an awkward silence and a few steps back, he commented, "I don't swing that way, sorry." With a confused smile, the Pidgeot flew out the door hoping the Altaria wouldn't follow.
---
Murkrow looked back at Ai, "I like a good battle from time to time. What about you?"

"Yeah, I like to battle," replied Xype, then offered with a smile, "If you get on my back I'll take you to the Battlefield." He was starting to like the shy, yet kind Keckleon.
---
Breeze watched as the Sandslash walked out into the hall. "Is he okay? Sigh, yeah, well... I'm Peach"
"I'll be Roy," said Sandstorm. "What about you, Crysta. And what arena?"
---
Aero looked at his friend, "Thanks, I think I'll call the builders now." As he turned around his starter pokemon flew out the door. "Thats wierd." Then he grabbed the phone, "Hello, I'd like to place an order..."

FB PC

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases