UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork

Old 02-19-2012, 06:59 AM   #26
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
I wonder if Hana has some of this stuff backed up... she does have a few things, doesn't she?
Old 02-19-2012, 12:19 PM   #27
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

She has some files, but it's mostly TOs, TBH.

私のことを消して本気で愛さないで 恋なんてただのゲーム 楽しめばそれでいい
閉ざした心を飾る 派手なドレスも靴も 孤独の友達

asbwffb

[jerichi]
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 12:28 PM   #28
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

I have some threads saved as text files. So you get posts but not sigs, since most of what I saved was saved while using the Archive feature. Most of what I saved was PASBL-related, but I have some Misc and Debates forum material lying around too.

Yeah, most of what I've saved PASBL-wise was TO threads. (Spoilers: the complaint about TO not having enough campaigns is many years old.) I do wish I'd saved more battles and rules discussion-related threads when I could have, since that seems to be what PASBLTO denizens are interested in. The only things I remember from the rules front are a couple of threads regarding Spite (which had to be nerfed) and Shedinja, though I probably have a fair shot more than that saved.
Old 02-19-2012, 09:35 PM   #29
deoxys
Fog Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonely Cubone View Post
I'm fairly sure some other girl (Not Lindz) had a thread advising on masturbation as well. UPN was a strange thing.
Oh god I remember that thread, I think it was someone's diary of giving up masturbating for lent and it was pseudo-awkward as they recorded their thoughts EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.

If you're still here, mystery member, and that was you, I can do nothing except laugh.

deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 09:44 PM   #30
Talon87
時の彼方へ

^ has triggered more nostalgia than anything yet. Man, I miss Kanto. [/rose-tinted lenses] No, but seriously: I do wish that Pokemon had remained the story of Ash's team of Pikachu, Bulbasaur (w/ evos), Squirtle (w/ evos), Charmander (w/ evos), and his two rotation slots instead of "NEW FRIENDS EACH REGION!" Yeah, the latter does happen IRL when you move somewhere completely new, but what the hell. Reset Button = #1 pet peeve with the franchise and, even more than Ash's skill level resetting, I think this is the aspect of the Reset Button which I dislike the most.

You are missed, Charibro. You are missed.

EDIT: Then again, Oshawott is one of my favorite anime Pokemon of all time, ranking right up there (seriously) with Charizard and Pikachu. So ... I dunno. I guess my thoughts on that are, I'd like to think that we still could have had Oshawott and he could have been some new hero's Pokemon. Sigh. Whatever.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 10:15 PM   #31
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Look what I found: the famous Leto sends Tim Tams to UPNers around the world thread. You have to highlight the board text in order to see people's names, but the post body text is legible right from the get-go. A lot of old schoolers show up here. A reference guide for young'uns, in the order the names that I recognize show up ...

Spoiler: show
Princess Meggie, a.k.a. Meggie. Old school UPNer. Posted on Kuno UPN for a number of years before vanishing.

Arizona Talon, a.k.a. me! Old school UPNer, Jaxel era admin.

Headmaster Kuno, a.k.a. Kuno (and hence why we all call him Kuno! XP)

The Godfather, a.k.a. TGf. Old school baller. Jaxel era mod.

Letochu, a.k.a. Leto. The original "Everybody Loves [That Girl's Name]" UPNer. Jaxel era admin.

reblaw, a.k.a. Kasumi Violet, a.k.a. KV. Old school UPNer. Jaxel era admin.

Rio of Eden, a.k.a. Kojiro, a.k.a. Seraph Koji. Old school UPNer. Jaxel era admin.

rinni roo, a.k.a. Rinni. I wanna say she posted on Kuno UPN for a few years?

ChaosRocket, a.k.a. Chaos. Old school UPNer. Huge shipper. Posted on Kuno UPN for a number of years.

CyanRouge, a.k.a. CR. Old school UPNer (you get the idea by now XD).

Clip Clop. Ditto.

This was the first time (that I know of) that a UPNer sent packages through the post to other UPNers. People had met in person before this, but I don't think anyone'd done any gifting like this. (Maybe they had, but this was The Big One™ that everyone remembers. lol) Leto used to always regale us with stories about Tim Tams and how awesome the Tim Tam Slam was. And then one day ... she decided to mail a modest li'l package of Tim Tams to anyone who was willing to give her their mailing address. (I was too paranoid back then and did not partake in the festivities. >_> Our headmaster here, on the other hand, was one of the lucky few who got a Leto package.)

(Credit to rediscovering the Refuge goes to Kuno in today's earlier karaoke-turned-Skype chat session.)
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:22 AM   #32
firepokemon
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via AIM to firepokemon
I wonder how many Tim Tams you use to get. The packets seem so much smaller now. rinni was/is a lovely girl/lady. She use to post at TPM as well.
firepokemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 08:16 AM   #33
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

I remember I got a huge amount of them. She sent a whole bunch.

What's up firepokemon. It's been a while.

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:57 PM   #34
Lady Kuno

I'll just leave this here

Old 02-20-2012, 05:15 PM   #35
firepokemon
Pokemon Trainer

That art is weird or at the least I don't get it. I'm doing fine. I had thought I was registered here but no I've been getting all nostalgic about pokemon again which is well a disease and have decided to have a second childhood. Anyway, I'm debating whether to do fizzy bubbles/pasbl here or at Serebii.
Old 02-20-2012, 05:19 PM   #36
Lady Kuno

Hmmm. All that art is 2002-2003 era ASB stuff. It's just something I happened to find today at random.

You should do all of that stuff here on UPN, obviously.

Old 02-23-2012, 05:25 AM   #37
firepokemon
Pokemon Trainer

Um anyone know what is up with Chaosrocket's Aurora Moon site? I'd hate for that site to be gone forever

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork