UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 11-04-2017, 06:54 AM   #76
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
As Delilah's lures glowed, she noticed Apollo's had begun to shine as well, albeit with less intensity as hers. She smiled, remembering this to be exactly her first moment with her son, and she broke contact, the light in her lures dimming so Apollo could see her face as she spoke: "You know, you remind me of my son, Brighton, you're about as young as he is too! I hope you get to meet him someday, I have a feeling you two would be great friends~"

As Gary listened, he wished he was able to take advantage of the Lapras sale as well and said the Coins for Prizes was how he got an Eevee, now an Espeon. "Oh hey, I got an Eevee from there too, he's a Flareon now!" Hyrem commented before the young Skrelp stuffed his snout in front of the trainer's face, the Kingdra continuing to hold onto his arm as she drifted in the slow current. "Haha, well hi there, little guy, I can see you want some attention...Boop!" he said as he moved his finger to lightly touch Levi on the tip of his nose.

Meanwhile, the Mantine named Aero continued to perform stunt after nautical stunt around Juvia and Nami while explaining that he gets to carry his trainer on his back when he needs to travel on the water. "Oh really?" Nami asked excitedly. "My trainer uses me to ride on the water too! Sometimes, he just lays on my shell and takes a nap while I take him...well, it doesn't really matter where I go at that point, he just enjoys the ride, and I like him riding me!"
"And when he's not riding Nami," Juvia added, "he's in my safe coils. All I need to do is Wrap him up gently, and he trusts me to keep him afloat as I swim around! Like this~" At that moment, without even thinking, the Milotic demonstrated by looping two coils around Gary, securing him in a light Wrap attack before attempting to float up to the surface of the water so she could show Aero what she was talking about.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Tumblr | Hyrem's Ask Blog | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2017, 01:47 AM   #77
Sandaa
Yayyy

Apollo listened to Delilah as she mentioned her son and beamed brightly as she mentioned that they could be friends. While he got along with all of Gary’s Pokemon just fine, Apollo was still a bit of a loner and due to low self-esteem didn’t necessarily believe any of them would consider him their friend. So now that he was faced with the prospect of potentially meeting someone who was just like him that he could possibly call a friend, a massive smile crept onto his face. “Wow, really? That’s awesome! What’s he like?”

Meanwhile, during Gary’s conversation with Hyrem, the visitor’s Milotic suddenly gently coiled herself around him and began floating up towards the surface of the tank. Gary let out a surprised gasp before happily slipping an arm through the coils to embrace the Pokemon and feel her magnificent scales. “Oh! Hello there!” Gary laughed, admiring her from up close. “This is pretty cool! Did you want some more food?” As this took place, Levi giggled when Hyrem poked him in the snout. The small Skrelp took a deep breath of water and then expelled a flurry of bubbles from his snout in Hyrem’s face. Devi smirked and freed herself from Hyrem’s arm, swimming around to face Levi. “This is how it’s done,” she cooed, blowing a perfect ring of bubbles around the trainer without hitting him once.

Aero chuckled as he watched his overwhelmed trainer get surrounded by Juvia. “Nice trick! Now here’s one of mine!” The manta ray circled around the tank, building up speed before making tighter and tighter circles around Hyrem and the two syngnathids. The force of the water formed a small Whirlpool that spun them gently in place, trapping them in a pillar of flowing water. While the Kingdra was able to easily keep up with the current, she noticed that the younger Skrelp was having a harder time, so she sighed and took a deep breath. She blew a stream of water from her snout in the exact opposite force and direction of Aero’s Whirlpool, using her own to cancel it out. “Aw, you’re no fun Devi!” Aero laughed while the Kingdra rolled her eyes.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Sandaa is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 07:20 AM   #78
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

As Apollo expressed interest in meeting Delilah's son and asked about him, she giggled. "Well, I like to think he takes after me. I also think he's exactly who you need to swim out of your bubble, so to speak."

As Juvia embraced Gary, she noticed he was hugging back, his arm around her coil as he was feeling her scales. She was then asked if she wanted more food, to which she simply smiled and nuzzled his face; she wasn't hungry at the moment, she just wanted someone to give her attention, and she was getting it. Someone else that was getting attention was Levi, who was tickled when Hyrem touched him on the snout and decided to blow more bubbles in his face, causing him to laugh again, before Devi let go of his arm and blew bubbles that circled around him. "Wow, cool!" Hyrem marveled, entranced by the bubbles that surrounded him.

Just then, the Mantine named Aero summoned a Whirlpool, trapping everyone in a vortex that spun slowly than what it could normally do, though Devine noticed Leviathan having trouble and cancelled the vortex out with a Whirlpool of her own. Juvia noticed the attack all the same, and commented, "Nice Whirlpool! I can do that too, but I have even more tricks to show you. I have one that I really want you to see out of everything I have, but...you'll have to come close for this one, Aero~" She then began to stare at him, batting her eyes while using her tail to beckon the Mantine towards her Captivating appearance. She wasn't quite sure why, but this Pokemon's friendly appearance and personality, as well as a penchant for showing off what he could do...whatever he was doing certainly left an impression on her, and she had to bring him towards her, she had to see if she could put him under her spell. Nami giggled softly at her friend's display, it was inevitable that Juvia would attempt to flirt with this Mantine like she had done with...well, most everyone she met, but something about this seemed different somehow. Nami couldn't explain how different, just that it was different, so she watched and waited to see what would happen.

Old 11-22-2017, 01:57 AM   #79
Sandaa
Yayyy

Gary grinned as Juvia nuzzled his face and then watched on as Aero had put Hyrem as well as Devi and Levi in a small Whirlpool. Before he could say anything, Devine had cancelled the currents out on her own, giving the Mantine a gentle, motherly scolding before turning to see if Leviathan was okay. Seemingly impressed by Aero’s display, Juvia had beckoned him over with her own Captivating performance, allowing Gary to swim over next to Hyrem and watch the exchange.

“You know, since I’ve returned to Fizzytopia, I’ve gotten a lot more water Pokemon than I used to have. It’s starting to get a little cramped in this tank, so I’ve been working with some of the locals here on the mountain with plans to expand the aquarium part of my base. Once construction finishes, it’s going to be something else, if I may say so myself.” He reached out and pat Devi on the head, thankful to have her as the apparent alpha-fish in the aquarium due to her being the strongest and longest-tenured water Pokemon on Gary’s team.

Entranced by her moves, Aero glided closely by Juvia. He beat his wing-like fins a few times, kicking up an underwater Tailwind that caused a gentle current to swirl throughout the tank. He then turned to a corner of the tank and took a deep breath. “I got one more trick to show you!” he called out before firing off a Signal Beam. The light refracted off of the tank’s glass wall, creating a light display that projected through the water like a rainbow. Gary smiled as he watched the light show, Devi and Levi enjoying it as well as they hovered between the two trainers.

“Ooh, pretty lights!” Apollo cried out as he closed his eyes and concentrated on illuminating and dimming his antenna in a pulsing pattern. The other Pokemon in Gary’s aquarium seemed to be enjoying it as well. Tamatoa the Krabby had crawled out of his new home of a hole in a rock to snap his pincers in approval while Pickle the Pyukumuku softly released her innards as if they were a white chewing gum bubble. Sensei the Alomomola rocked back and forth, waving his hand-shaped fins through the water in enjoyment.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Old 11-26-2017, 04:59 AM   #80
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

As Aero approached Juvia, entranced by her beautiful appearance, it allowed Gary the chance to free himself and talk to Hyrem about his plans to expand his already massive aquarium to accommodate his growing collection of Water Pokemon. Hyrem could only imagine how it could possibly be bigger than the one he was inside of before a thought occurred to him while staring at his Milotic and Gary's Mantine. "Well, depending on what happens between these two, they may be in the mood to add another Water Pokemon to your collection!" he said with a wink before Nami approached the two trainers. "Now what about you, you're only interested in making yourself fatter, huh?" The Lapras answered by leaning in to Hyrem's face and whining before licking his cheek. "All right, we'll see about getting you some more food...come to think of it, she has been getting hungrier and wanting more and more food lately. Maybe she wants to put on some weight for...I guess it makes sense, it is getting closer to winter...hey Gary," he turned to the other trainer, "what if I could help you get a Feebas and
a Lapras? I didn't think Nami here would be ready for it, but she has been old enough to breed for a while, and that's the only reason I can think of for her wanting to eat so much. And Juvia does seem to be hitting it off with Aero, and she's old enough too. What do you think? All we'd need to do is find someone on your team for Nami, and you'd be a few weeks away from having two Pokemon you've always wanted!"

As for the Mantine and Milotic themselves, Juvia liked how nice the current from Aero's Tailwind felt against her scales, while the Signal Beam light show was nothing short of impressive. Even Delilah couldn't help but watch the various colors of the attack bounce around the tank. "Wow, I've known that attack for years, and I had no idea it could work that way~" she said, her lure blinking off and on in various ways. Meanwhile, Juvia took the chance as soon as Aero was close enough and started to gently Wrap one long coil around the flat body, resting her head at the front of his body. "That Signal Beam is very beautiful," she whispered to him, "but if I may, I'd like to see one more trick. I showed you how I carry my human, now it's your turn. Will you show me how you carry your human...or better yet...how you would carry me?"

Old 11-26-2017, 12:30 PM   #81
Sandaa
Yayyy

After Gary laid out his plan for base renovations, Hyrem suggested the possibility that a young Feebas and Lapras might need to be added to the equation. Gary’s eyes lit up as he looked over at Aero and Juvia. “You’re right, they do seem to be hitting it off quite well! That would be an experience of a lifetime, if I was able to raise a Feebas and Lapras from birth.” He then looked as Nami swam over looking for food and attention. He gave her a quick pat on the head before holding up a handful of food for her to take. As he considered playing matchmaker for the Lapras, he took in all of her features. What stood out to him the most was the shell on her back. “You know, I think she might be interested in meeting my Blastoise, Raphael. I bet you we can find him outside by the river.”

Aero was pleased to see that his light display was able to impress the beautiful Milotic, and Juvia followed up by asking him for a ride around the aquarium. As she wrapped herself around him lightly, Aero lifted up one of his fins, showing her the underside. “Your chariot awaits, m’lady!” he said while laughing. “I kid, that’s just a little Remoraid humor there. Hold on tight!” With that, he flapped his fins a few times to build up momentum before taking off. A Milotic was no human, but Mantines were generally used to carrying all kinds of creatures, possibly second to Lapras as the transport of the sea. Using the Tailwind current in the aquarium, Aero built up some speed with an Agility to kick them up into the next gear. “That’s not all, though,” he called out, using the strength to climb Waterfalls to go even faster, but not too fast, not wanting to make Juvia dizzy.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Old 11-27-2017, 06:08 AM   #82
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Gary certainly seemed all for having more Water Pokemon on his team, while Nami seemed very keen about the food in his hand, so after a happy squeal from being pet on the head she again gently, but eagerly, engulfed the hand before cleaning away any trace of the food being held in it. As this was happening, Gary suggested that his Blastoise might be a good fit for the Lapras, and Hyrem agreed. "Wow, a Blastoise!? That sounds perfect! What do you think, Nami? Want to go meet a Blastoise?" She hummed excitedly before swallowing down her mouthful of food and squealing again, showing Hyrem her maw. "Haha, sure, that fish breath of yours is just what you need, that Blastoise won't know what to do with himself!" he laughed. "Anyway, is it okay if I leave Juvia and Delilah here? They'll probably be fine with the other Water Pokemon. Bubbles, though..." As he looked around, he noticed the Gyarados looking intently at each crevice in the aquarium's terrain, and he knew that wouldn't do considering her tendencies. "Hey Bubbles, time for you to get out of the tank! Whatever it is you're looking for in there is probably scared stiff of you to come out anyway, so come on!" Bubbles grumbled, putting on a sour face before approaching the two trainers and the Lapras. "Delilah, you and Juvia can stay in here for now, we're going outside and getting a look at some more of Gary's Pokemon." After a response from the Lanturn, Hyrem waited for Gary to get ready before they would move outside.

It was a new experience for Juvia, moving through the water by someone else's power instead of hers, and though it was fairly scary for her at first--her body would tense a bit with each acceleration the Mantine did, her large Coil tightening a little more each time--she found it to be a lot of fun once she got past that hurdle, and she was ready for Aero to take her for a lift up to the top of the aquarium, her head resting where Aero's face would be while her red frills draped over his head like tassels on a magical carpet.

Old 12-04-2017, 03:18 AM   #83
Sandaa
Yayyy

Gary chuckled as he fed Nami one last handful of food before Hyrem and Nami agreed to go meet Raphael, who Gary figured to be hanging out outside by the river. Smiling, he turned to face Hyrem. “Sure, leave whoever you want in here. All of our Pokemon seem to be hitting it off pretty well so I’m sure they won’t mind a little more time to hang out.” As Gary swam to the top of the tank where they had originally dove in, Apollo happily floated around Delilah while Aero continued his courtship with Juvia. The rest of Gary’s aquatic Pokemon seemed to be content going back to minding their own business.

As Gary sat up on the ledge of the tank next to the ladder, he stuck out a hand to help pull Hyrem out. Once the two were out and climbed back down the ladder, he took his diving equipment off and placed it in a tub to be sterilized of bacteria. “Alright, let’s go see if he’s outside,” Gary said as they passed through the hallway to the main entrance. Akame slowly waved as they passed by, munching on a plateful of pancakes as she did so.

Once outside, Gary climbed down the ladder to the ground below. Next to the tree that held Gary’s base was a small waterfall that poured over a cliff’s edge and flowed into a small river that gradually grew choppier and faster as it descended into the gigantic Starline Waterfall just downstream. Where Gary’s base was located, the river was still fairly calm. As Gary approached the riverbank, he looked over at the pool to the right where the water from the fall collected. Sure enough, sitting directly under the torrent of water was a lone Blastoise, appearing much like a statue as he meditated. To the left, he spotted his Golduck who was sunbathing on the rocky riverbank. Because he was still wearing his swimming attire, Gary approached the river without a second thought and stepped right into the cool waters. After submerging himself for a minute, Gary came up for air and found a set of leathery scales belonging to a Totodile floating across the water like driftwood. By now, Raphael had noticed their presence and opened an eye to inspect the trainers. “Come on in, the water’s great!” Gary called out with a grin. Wani the Totodile climbed onto his trainer’s back, hitching a ride as Gary swam around.

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Old 12-07-2017, 04:50 PM   #84
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Hyrem recalled his Gyarados and Lapras into their Pokeballs before grabbing Gary's hand to pull himself out of the tank and waved back at Akame as she was eating pancakes. When they got to the pool at the riverbank, there was the Blastoise Gary had mentioned, as well as a Golduck and a Totodile. "Oh wow, more Water Pokemon! I've never seen a Blastoise in person before either!" Hyrem didn't need much of an invitation from Gary to hop into the water, swimming right up to where Gary was along with the little Water Pokemon atop his head. "So that's a Totodile, huh? Hi, little guy!" He then looked over to the Blastoise and said, "Can't wait to see him up close, though let's do what we're here for!"

With that, he summoned Nami onto the river once again, the Lapras letting out a happy squeal as she floated in the water before leaning down to give kisses to her trainer. "Okay, okay!" he laughed, unwilling to push her away and therefore at her mercy. When she was done, he also took out the other Pokeball. "Here, Bubbles, you can come out too!" The scene erupted with light before the giant sea serpent materialized once again and let out a roar before looking around, her eyes soon fixed on the blue, ducklike humanoid laying on the riverbank as she contemplated what to do with him.

Old 12-12-2017, 04:25 AM   #85
Sandaa
Yayyy

Gary grinned as Hyrem stepped into the river and waded over to where he floated with Wani on his back. “Yep, this here’s Wani,” and as Hyrem looked over to the Blastoise underneath the waterfall, “And that’s Raphael. The Golduck over there sunbathing is Kratos.” Wani slid off of Gary’s back into the river and floated up next to Hyrem to get a closer look. “He’s a bit of a curious fellow. He kinda forced his way onto my team, so he just does as he pleases.” Gary laughed and watched as Hyrem released Nami into the river. Not to be rude, Raphael stepped out from under the waterfall to introduce himself to the guests.

Another bright flash illuminated the river as Hyrem’s Gyarados appeared. “Ohh boy…” Gary exclaimed, his eyes instantly darting over to Kratos. The Golduck was already on his feet, eyes glowing and forehead gem shining as he shot a blast of Psychic energy the Gyarados’ way without any warning. “Kratos, stop!” Gary called out, hoping to de-escalate the situation. Raphael brandished his pair of massive shoulder cannons as he sensed Kratos’ sudden hostile attitude. “Kratos, stand down,” Gary repeated, but the Golduck was not ready to relax just yet. “So sorry about this,” Gary quickly explained, “But he has a bad history with Gyarados. I rescued him from being eaten by one when he was just a small Psyduck… He hasn’t really gotten over it since.”

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:
Old 12-13-2017, 06:07 AM   #86
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

The Golduck named Kratos was none too happy to see Bubbles as he shot a Confusion attack at her, causing her to roar in pain, but this only served to trigger her feeding instincts further. Rearing up, she was getting ready to lunge and engulf the Golduck with her mouth, but Hyrem saw this, saying, "Oh crap, Bubbles, return!" Thankfully, the Pokeball was able to draw her back inside before she could take a Bite out of anything, but the damage may have already been done. Gary explained that Kratos was saved from being eaten by a Gyarados when he was a Psyduck, and that he had been afraid of Gyarados since then. "Well, now I know why Bubbles was looking around your aquarium so much, she must have caught his scent. Ever since she evolved from a Magikarp she has been trying to eat whatever she can fit in her mouth. I was honestly surprised she didn't go after some of your Water Pokemon in the aquarium or take your free handouts, but she must have picked up on your Golduck's scent, and she definitely picked up on his fear of her when she saw him and wanted to take advantage of that. Anyway, that's probably the last we'll be seeing of her today."

With Bubbles taken care of, Hyrem's attention shifted towards the baby Totodile who had come up to him to get a closer look. "Hi there, you really are curious, aren't you?" he asked before putting his hand out to pet Wani. Meanwhile, Nami had caught notice of the Blastoise lumbering towards them. "Hi~" she squealed as a greeting. "Wow, you have a shell too! Yours looks really smooth though, mine has these spikes on it, but I guess my trainer likes them so he isn't sliding off while riding me! Anyway, my name is Nami, what's yours?"

Old Today, 03:11 AM   #87
Sandaa
Yayyy

Gary let out a sigh of relief as Bubbles was recalled back into her Pokeball. Kratos on the other hand, still needed to cool off, so he dove into the river and swam upstream, effortlessly making his way up the cliffside waterfall as if he were climbing a ladder. “Sorry about that,” Gary nervously laughed. “I should have mentioned it first.” With the tension defused, Wani and Raphael seemed to relax a bit as well. “Don’t mind Kratos though. He usually acts pretty aloof like this, but as you saw he’s not afraid to put up a fight.” As Wani floated at the surface of the water, showing only the scales on his back as well as his snout, he watched as Hyrem reached out to pet him. However, right before Hyrem could make contact, the Totodile dipped under the water only to reappear moments later behind Hyrem. “I think he’s trying to play a game,” Gary responded with a laugh.

With Bubbles and Kratos both gone now, Raphael retracted his shoulder cannons. The Lapras swam up to him and introduced herself, causing him to smile. “The name’s Raphael, but I go by Raph for short. Nice t’ meet you.” He gradually stepped off of the submerged boulder he was standing on, allowing himself to float on his belly in the water. “I guess we both get used for ferry-duty then. My shell is pretty flat so Gary can lay down on it if he feels like it. Your spikes are pretty rad though. What brings you to these parts?”

~Fizzle Bubble~
LMN:
MI:
BR:
II:

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases