UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-21-2019, 02:31 AM   #301
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Dropping off this Grass Egg for incubation. Also, sorry for the tonne of work I'm lumping onto you due to my event's rewards Marion, don't forget to claim an egg for yourself

Old 04-21-2019, 06:41 AM   #302
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Dropping off one Bug Egg for incubation.
Old 04-21-2019, 08:42 AM   #303
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Dropping off this Bug Egg from the Isle of Always Winter.
Old 04-21-2019, 12:17 PM   #304
Meetan
Soul Badge

Dropping off this Dragon Egg from the Easter fam! I hope it hatches into something wonderful!
Old 04-21-2019, 12:50 PM   #305
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off this Novel Water (Gen 5-7) Egg to join the horde. Thank you!
Old 04-21-2019, 03:54 PM   #306
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off Dragon Egg for incubation.
Old 04-21-2019, 07:02 PM   #307
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Week done, time to hatch this baby!

Old 04-21-2019, 09:23 PM   #308
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Dropping off this egg for incubation

Dragon egg

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 04-21-2019, 10:56 PM   #309
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Dropping off an Electric Egg to incubate~

(Yes I'm aware I still have a Pachirisu to pick up. x.X I'm thinking about it still. OTL Darn you ME and your hatch descriptions making me whim. *shakes fist*)
Old 04-22-2019, 12:12 AM   #310
myahoo
Soul Badge

Dropping off this Ice egg for incubation.
Old 04-22-2019, 11:36 AM   #311
Heather
Naga's Voice

Ive got a Fire Egg on my hands! It might not need warming, per We, but it's best in your care for now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 04-22-2019, 01:23 PM   #312
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off this Electric Egg for Incubation
Old 04-22-2019, 04:45 PM   #313
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dropping off this Fairy Type Egg.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-22-2019, 07:36 PM   #314
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Dropping off this Dragon type egg please and thanks!

Old 04-23-2019, 01:43 PM   #315
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Dropping off this Dark Egg for incubation!
Old 04-23-2019, 07:35 PM   #316
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Picking up Mona-Chan! He'll come visit his first and so far only son at some point! Enjoy the lil guy, GS.

And also dropping off Ami the Shiny Jumpluff w/ this here Old Spice Incense to make the baby like it's snakey daddy, to breed with GS' Male Servine~ I'll be keeping this baby this time.

Spoiler: show
Dramamine (Ami)
♫ Dramamine - Modest Mouse

Contained in a Poke Ball, Holding Nothing

Level Twenty-EightFemale Jumpluff
Hasty Natured (+ Spe / - Def)
Grass/Flying Type with Chlorophyll Ability

Dramamine was obtained as an Adoption at Level 1 and has a Beginning (02) Bond with her Master

Dramamine, or Ami, was a young Pokemon that caught Isaac's eye at the adoption center. His affliction for grass types, as well as her cute green exterior made him want her instantly. Ami is named after a type of medication used to treat motion sickness, which her constant jittery movement reminded Isaac of. Upon scanning her with his Pokedex, Isaac realized that she was actually a beautiful shiny Pokemon --- making her even more special in his eyes. Dramamine is quick, she moves fast, talks fast, and gets far ahead of herself in most situations. Her other teammates find it difficult to keep up with her, but they love her head in the clouds positive attitude.

Natural Moves
Splash, Absorb, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle, Fairy Wind, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Acrobatics (34), Rage Powder (39), Cotton Spore (44), U-Turn (49), Worry Seed (54), Giga Drain (59), Bounce (64), Memento (69)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Strength Sap
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Aw, he looks nice and warm! Let's take a look at you then:

Litten, the Fire Cat Pokemon, and the basic form of Incineroar. Litten prefers to be aloof, resisting any attempts to get close to it and only getting close to someone on its terms. It has the ability to clean its fur and store the flammable hairballs inside its stomach before expelling them for its Ember attack. Every six months, Litten ignites its fur coat to burn away the old fur, giving it room to grow a new coat.

Hm, good to know! Well, Vi, looks like Thomas has a nice stepbrother! Okay then, welcome to the team...Diego!

I'll pickup Vi here and place Diego inside this Premier Ball (1/4), and then...

I'm going to drop off my Lv. 20 Male Servine so he can breed with Naru's Shiny Female Jumpluff and then leave the baby noodle with Naru!

Name: Jared
Species: Servine
Level: 20
Current Location: Inactive
Ability: Contrary (Stat gains lower stats instead, and stat drops raise stats instead)
Nature: Lax (+Def, -SpDef, likes Sour, hates Bitter)
Held Item: Miracle Seed (Boosts Grass-type attacks)
Bond: 2
Contest Stats: Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20
Current Movepool: Tackle, Leer, Vine Whip, Wrap, Growth, Leaf Tornado, Leech Seed, (Iron Tail), (Mean Look), (Sweet Scent), {Rest}, (Twister), {Sleep Talk}
Moves to Learn: Mega Drain (Lv. 24), Slam (Lv. 2, Leaf Blade (Lv. 32), Coil (Lv. 36), Giga Drain (Lv. 40), Wring Out (Lv. 44), Gastro Acid (Lv. 4, Leaf Storm (Lv. 52)
Evolutions: (Lv. 36)
Tis time to hatch my snek baby owo
Old 04-24-2019, 01:44 AM   #317
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Atop the roof of the Hatchery, a lone, human-like figure sits, cross-legged, looking up at the stars. She can only measure her existence in hours, and yet, the whole world stretches out in front of her, illuminating itself one distant star at a time, becoming a gleam in her prescient eyes. Were one to approach the meditating infant Pokemon - already so wise beyond her mere moments - one would see that, in her lap, a small, plant-like creature rests. Having wandered out of the Incubation Room in search of a safe place to sleep during the night, the Sickle Grass Pokemon had decided, without hesitation, that the safest place must be with her adopted clutchmate. Cool Spring air plays with the purple, cape-like tufts of fur on the shoulders of the simian, as her gentle hand pats the head of the sleeping grass type who has sought her for protection and solace.

In time, they would return to the Incubation Room, where the exhausted Miss Lulu was sleeping on the floor - passed out after an exceptionally busy week. They would pretend they had not been waiting long - Miss Lulu would give her usual ministrations, not realizing that the hyper-intelligent orangutan had both taken care of herself and her young, sweet-scented friend - and they would enjoy a wonderful first meal.

But this moment was not about meetings or meals or paperwork. The night sky stretches out far beyond human comprehension... but who is to say that there are not Pokemon among us whose minds can wrap around the cosmos? The psychic type did not have an answer for this. In fact, her focus had drifted from the stars, and onto the sleeping Pokemon she protected. Why? Why, in her first moments, without knowing or comprehending, did she act in this way? To be a protector, rather than an attacker, or an indifferent member of another species?

The answers aren't simple. They never are. But each star seems to come a little bit closer, a little bit more within reach, with every beat of their hearts - slow, peaceful, and perfectly in rhythm.

---

Gemini Spark has hatched a Lv.1 Female Fomantis with EM Aromatherapy.
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Oranguru with EM Psychic Terrain.
Old 04-25-2019, 03:16 PM   #318
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Dropping off a Classic Normal Egg for some good ol' incubation treatment. Didn't think I'd ever do that, yet here we are...
Old 04-25-2019, 04:19 PM   #319
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Looks like I somehow managed to end up with two eggs... Interesting. Guess I'll just drop them both off at once and see what happens...

Dropping off an Enigma Egg for incubation.
Dropping off a Fire Type Egg for incubation.

Might edit in some RP later when I have time.
Old 04-25-2019, 05:22 PM   #320
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Dropping off a Fairy Egg for incubation.

Old 04-26-2019, 06:44 PM   #321
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Another Enigma Egg to add to my Egg Horde. Thanks Marion!

Old 04-27-2019, 04:25 AM   #322
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

I'm so sorry for adding to your massive list Marion.

I also have an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (235)
Old 04-27-2019, 06:28 AM   #323
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Atop the roof of the Hatchery, a lone, human-like figure sits, cross-legged, looking up at the stars. She can only measure her existence in hours, and yet, the whole world stretches out in front of her, illuminating itself one distant star at a time, becoming a gleam in her prescient eyes. Were one to approach the meditating infant Pokemon - already so wise beyond her mere moments - one would see that, in her lap, a small, plant-like creature rests. Having wandered out of the Incubation Room in search of a safe place to sleep during the night, the Sickle Grass Pokemon had decided, without hesitation, that the safest place must be with her adopted clutchmate. Cool Spring air plays with the purple, cape-like tufts of fur on the shoulders of the simian, as her gentle hand pats the head of the sleeping grass type who has sought her for protection and solace.

In time, they would return to the Incubation Room, where the exhausted Miss Lulu was sleeping on the floor - passed out after an exceptionally busy week. They would pretend they had not been waiting long - Miss Lulu would give her usual ministrations, not realizing that the hyper-intelligent orangutan had both taken care of herself and her young, sweet-scented friend - and they would enjoy a wonderful first meal.

But this moment was not about meetings or meals or paperwork. The night sky stretches out far beyond human comprehension... but who is to say that there are not Pokemon among us whose minds can wrap around the cosmos? The psychic type did not have an answer for this. In fact, her focus had drifted from the stars, and onto the sleeping Pokemon she protected. Why? Why, in her first moments, without knowing or comprehending, did she act in this way? To be a protector, rather than an attacker, or an indifferent member of another species?

The answers aren't simple. They never are. But each star seems to come a little bit closer, a little bit more within reach, with every beat of their hearts - slow, peaceful, and perfectly in rhythm.

---

Gemini Spark has hatched a Lv.1 Female Fomantis with EM Aromatherapy.
TheKnightsFury has hatched a Lv.1 Female Oranguru with EM Psychic Terrain.
Picking up my Oranguru and putting her in a regular old Pokeball. I've found a good home for her.

Old 04-27-2019, 09:18 AM   #324
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Tis time to hatch my snek baby owo

Congratulations! You've hatched a Lv 1 Male Snivy!

No compatible Egg Moves...
Old 04-27-2019, 06:21 PM   #325
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Dropping off this Bug Egg from the Isle of Always Winter.
The Great Eggpocalypse of Always Winter is upon us, and I'll start us off by asking to have this one hatched.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records