UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-06-2017, 02:32 PM   #26
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

There was once a Seviper roaming the outskirt of New Fizz City, with a thrill for hunting so overpoweringly intense that she attacked Pokemon and humans alike. The consummate hunter, she often wound up with more carrion than she could keep, and as a result began to grow larger and larger in size as the nutrient intake became way above that of a normal Seviper. The bigger she grew, the deadlier she became, her newfound strength making hunts all the more exciting and satisfying as foes crumbled beneath her. It took action by the Peacekeepers (New Fizz's official task force for maintaining public order) to neutralize the threat who'd assaulted many an innocent Trainer, but instead of allowing it to be put down, one anonymous Peacekeeper disobeyed orders and left the Seviper up for adoption instead, lacking the guts to send her to slaughter. Eventually, that Seviper was adopted by a Kalosian and called Vega, after the bright star of the same name.

-----

Requesting a resizing of Luc de Beaufort's Seviper to 2x its average Dex size. Thanks!
Payment = $100

Last edited by Maskerade; 09-07-2017 at 06:43 AM.
Old 09-06-2017, 09:52 PM   #27
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

I'd like to upgrade my normal dingy Pokedex to a custom Green Unova model (olivedrab as a color if possible).

I would also like to buy a second Pokedex. This one a Kanto one, crimson red in colour with a large white heart on the front.

If possible I would also love sprites for these two. Here's the payment of $375. ($50 for custom, $25 for Unova dex, $100 for secondary dex, and then $100 for each sprite)

Last edited by Naru; 09-07-2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old 09-06-2017, 11:34 PM   #28
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Requesting a size change of 1.5x for Balerion the Charmander (shiny). That makes him 0.9m tall and 12.75kg. The reason for his larger size is due to his parentage. His father Jormungand is a larger than normal Gyarados and his mother Ramoth is a stunning specimen of a Charizard. His parents had a short battle before his birth, the fiery passion ignited between them may also be a reason for his larger size.

Payment: $100

Old 09-07-2017, 08:17 PM   #29
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Masquerade: Registration Vega's size confirmed!
Naruxami: Purchase of remodeling and customising original Pokédex + 2nd Pokédex confirmed! [~sprites completed~]

TheKnightsFury: Registration of Balerion's size confirmed!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 09-09-2017 at 12:42 PM.
Old 09-07-2017, 10:24 PM   #30
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Whoopsie. Sorry! Fixed it up.
Old 09-10-2017, 08:31 PM   #31
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

OkikuMew: Registration Catalina's size confirmed! Just be careful it doesn't turn into a black hole!
Old 09-12-2017, 11:16 PM   #32
Meetan
Soul Badge

IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN LOL. Paying $800 to have Kenji the Krabby, Eron the Poliwag, Minnie the Minnicino and Kara the Koffing dyed pink! See my previous post for the character canon justification pls and thankoo.
Old 09-16-2017, 10:40 AM   #33
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
IT'S THAT TIME AGAIN LOL. Paying $800 to have Kenji the Krabby, Eron the Poliwag, Minnie the Minnicino and Kara the Koffing dyed pink! See my previous post for the character canon justification pls and thankoo.
Registration of Kenji, Eron, Minnie and Kara's colors confirmed! [~sprites complete~]

Last edited by OkikuMew; 09-16-2017 at 12:30 PM.
Old 10-02-2017, 08:21 PM   #34
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, purchasing a Natural Spray for 150, and promptly using it on Inky the Darumaka to undo his size changes.

And speaking of Inky, I would also like to pay 100 to have him recolored. Or, scheduled to be recolored, rather- I'd like for his body to turn from red to sky blue upon evolution into Darmanitan, with no change being made to the Zen Mode form's coloration. The reason for this being, as the naming scheme of my Darumaka thus far would imply, my plan is to have four Darmanitan that are based on the ghosts from Pac-Man. The reason I am not having the recolor applying to the Darumaka stage is because I want this to be consistent across all four of them, and I will not be able to recolor my future female Darumaka pink, as the exact shade I would require happens to be far too close, if not identical, to Darumaka's Shiny color (but not Darmanitan's). If possible, I would appreciate a sprite for this, please.

Total payment: 350

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-06-2017 at 09:05 PM. Reason: I forgot sprites cost money now! >_<
Old 10-06-2017, 09:27 PM   #35
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Alright, purchasing a Natural Spray for 150, and promptly using it on Inky the Darumaka to undo his size changes.

And speaking of Inky, I would also like to pay 100 to have him recolored. Or, scheduled to be recolored, rather- I'd like for his body to turn from red to sky blue upon evolution into Darmanitan, with no change being made to the Zen Mode form's coloration. The reason for this being, as the naming scheme of my Darumaka thus far would imply, my plan is to have four Darmanitan that are based on the ghosts from Pac-Man. The reason I am not having the recolor applying to the Darumaka stage is because I want this to be consistent across all four of them, and I will not be able to recolor my future female Darumaka pink, as the exact shade I would require happens to be far too close, if not identical, to Darumaka's Shiny color (but not Darmanitan's). If possible, I would appreciate a sprite for this, please.

Total payment: 350
I really do find your idea for the coloring different Darumaka to fit with Pac-Man ghosts cool! However, what you wrote to me is what I consider a "meta explanation"; that is related to an idea/concept and not to Inky himself, his origins, personality, etc. Give some info on that!

Otherwise, things are good! Wow you sure caught the price thing on time, I was about to mention it XP
Old 10-07-2017, 07:52 PM   #36
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
I really do find your idea for the coloring different Darumaka to fit with Pac-Man ghosts cool! However, what you wrote to me is what I consider a "meta explanation"; that is related to an idea/concept and not to Inky himself, his origins, personality, etc. Give some info on that!

Otherwise, things are good! Wow you sure caught the price thing on time, I was about to mention it XP
Fair enough. I'd have written this up as soon as I saw your post last night, except at the time I was literally just about to go to sleep, and I had no desire to forego any of that sleep considering how early I had to get up for work this morning. And yeah, I lucked out there- I saw you were online, and went to double-check to make sure I got the prices right in my post, and that's when I realized I'd forgotten that getting sprites done now costs money. But enough about that...

Night was falling at Salt Wave Coast. Keith Masters sat in the lobby of the recently-built Pokémon Center, which had become his temporary home while his new Secret Base was under construction. Though construction had taken quite a bit longer than he'd anticipated, things were going very nicely, and with any luck, he expected the place to be ready by the end of the month. But for now, he sat in the lobby of the Pokémon Center, watching some of his Pokémon playing around. A blue rock sat beside the fountain as the pair of Binacle what inhabited it were going for a swim in said fountain, chasing around a Wishiwashi who seemed to be doing his best to keep his cool and not summon his old school.

Keith's focus, however, was on the pair of energetic Fire-types running around the lobby. Identical though they were, it was easy to tell them apart- Blinky was consistently speeding around, relentlessly pursuing whatever and whoever he so desired, while Inky was a bit less predictable. Sometimes he'd just speed around like Blinky, but sometimes he'd be more sneaky and try to head off whoever Blinky was chasing, and sometimes he just acted clueless until whoever Blinky was chasing got close enough, and then he'd suddenly get in on the chase as well.

"Interesting little guys, aren't they?" came a voice from behind Keith. Unexpected though it was, Keith was hardly surprised- Chuck sneaking up behind him and making his presence known suddenly was nothing new to him.

"I'll say," Keith nodded in agreement as his Gengar floated by his side. "So young, and yet, they seem like..."

"Like they've been around forever?" Chuck supplied. He chuckled as Keith gave an affirmative nod. "Hardly surprising, when you consider the legend of Maze Valley."

"Can't say I've heard the legend myself," Keith replied. "I'm guessing you have?"

"Naturally," grinned the Gengar. "It's something of a popular tale in the spirit world in particular. You see, years ago it was rumored that Maze Valley was home to a great treasure. Precisely what kind of treasure, nobody was able to say with any certainty, not least in part due to the four guardians."

"The four guardians?" Keith repeated.

"Indeed," nodded Chuck. "Whenever a treasure hunter would try to seek out the treasure of Maze Valley, they would incur the wrath of the guardians. Four Darmanitan of varying colors, each with a different signature style, and they would work together to eliminate any intruders. So eerily efficient at this were the rumor started up that they were four ghosts, rather than normal Pokémon. The only hope an intruder had would be to get their Abilities to activate. While Darmanitan's Zen Mode isn't exactly something to screw with in and of itself, it would always force them to abandon their usual methods, and even flee from the intruder while they attempted to regain enough health to change form once more."

"Well, there were no Darmanitan in that valley," Keith murmured. "What happened to them?"

"Nobody knows for sure," said Chuck. "But there are rumors, and credible ones at that. It is said that several hundred intruders were either chased out or eliminated by the guardians over their lifetime... but one day, when the 256th intruder came to visit, something went terribly wrong in Maze Valley. The entire eastern half of the natural labyrinth was oddly distorted, the laws of physics reduced to more guidelines than actual rules. To this day, nobody is certain exactly why this came to pass... but the most popular rumor is because the very treasure they guarded made a hasty and ill-fated attempt to fight the intruders itself."

"Wait- it distorted the maze?" Keith asked incredulously. "And... it... what? Wh-what was the treasure?"

"As I said, we can only guess," shrugged the Gengar, albeit with a knowing grin. "But considering the nature of the accidental damage done, coupled with your particular expertise... I think you can guess the popular theory."

"You mean... a Missingno.?" Keith murmured wonderingly, his eyes wide. "The guardians were preventing intruders from catching or harming a Missingno.?"

"What else could glitch reality like that?" grinned Chuck. "The rumor goes that the Missingno. fled the scene following the maze fiasco, and the guardians were never heard from again. Instead, guarded by a mysterious barrier, there were-"

"-four Eggs," Keith finished. "Each in different colors."

"Waiting for someone worthy," nodded the Gengar. "Waiting for someone to take them in, raise them, and restore them to their former glory." He turned back to the Darumaka duo who were now chasing around Elliott, Keith's Binacle. "If you think they're easy enough to tell apart now, wait until they evolve. The Darmanitan were different colors then, and it stands to reason they would still be, if indeed these are the guardians reborn. Blinky should remain red like all Darmanitan, while Inky will be a remarkable shade of sky blue."

"That's weird. But cool," Keith grinned as Elliott fired dual Water Guns at the pair of Darumaka, both of whom evaded the attacks. "And y'know what... if they really are the old guardians reborn... maybe someday I'll find the treasure they guarded as well," he added hopefully.

"Anything's possible, Keith," nodded Chuck.
Old 10-07-2017, 09:46 PM   #37
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Now that's an origin story! But no sweat for the small delay, there was no hurry ^^ Anyhow, considering your previous post:

Missingno. Master: Inky's coloring confirmed! [~sprite complete~]

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-07-2017 at 10:16 PM.
Old 10-13-2017, 11:30 AM   #38
Meetan
Soul Badge

Paying $700 or however much it costs to have Spearow, Paras and Poochyena dyed pink with sprites. Also paying for an ordinary Alolan Vulpix sprite for Nina, if I may.

Last edited by Meetan; 10-13-2017 at 11:39 AM.
Old 10-13-2017, 08:56 PM   #39
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Paying $700 or however much it costs to have Spearow, Paras and Poochyena dyed pink with sprites. Also paying for an ordinary Alolan Vulpix sprite for Nina, if I may.
Coloring for Spearow, Paras and Poochyena confirmed! [~sprites completed~]
Sprite for animated Alolan Vulpix confirmed! [~sprites completed~] (Not bad for my first humpy sprite!)

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-13-2017 at 10:23 PM.
Old 11-02-2017, 03:42 AM   #40
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Mew ŕ la Mode Boutique

Non-Official Accessories

If you want to dress up your Pokémon just for fun, this is the right place! Pretty much any piece of clothing or accessory of any design of your choice can be purchased:
  • Headgear (Hats, Helmets, Headbands, Bandanas, Ribbons, Wigs, etc)
  • Trousers
  • Shorts
  • Dresses
  • Robes
  • Shirts
  • Skirts
  • Coats (Coats, Jackets, Vests, etc)
  • Footwear (Socks, Shoes, Flippers, etc)
  • Scarves
  • Capes
  • Pipes
  • Gloves
  • Eye Wear (Glasses, Eye Patches, Snorkels, Goggles, Monocles, etc)
  • Belts
  • Plastic Weapons (Swords, Guns, Bow & Arrow, etc)
  • Jewellery
  • Badges
  • Toys (Balloons, Tricycles, Marbles, Kites, etc - No Dolls or Plushies)

Let your imagination and inner fashion designer go wild!
  • Non-official accessories are $50 apiece.
  • All non-official accessories can be made in any way (color, design) you wish!
  • All non-official accessories cannot be used as an advantage in adventures, battles or contests; they should be for decorative purposes only.
Purchase: Fireproof Saddle for my Rapidash, Kenna, to have on so Hyrem can ride her comfortably without worrying about the saddle catching on fire! The seat itself would have some sort of nice, fire-themed design on it, then there are slits in the middle for her fire mane to breathe through, and there's no need to worry about Hyrem catching on fire because she trusts him! Though it does make for a great seat warmer... #AnimeLogic
Payment: $50 (no sprite necessary because it's not something she'll have on all the time)

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 11-02-2017 at 03:54 AM.
Old 11-02-2017, 08:31 PM   #41
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
Purchase: Fireproof Saddle for my Rapidash, Kenna, to have on so Hyrem can ride her comfortably without worrying about the saddle catching on fire! The seat itself would have some sort of nice, fire-themed design on it, then there are slits in the middle for her fire mane to breathe through, and there's no need to worry about Hyrem catching on fire because she trusts him! Though it does make for a great seat warmer... #AnimeLogic
Payment: $50 (no sprite necessary because it's not something she'll have on all the time)
Purchase confirmed~! Ooooh, saddles for the Ponyta line are quite popular, but it's a first that a fire design is put onto it! Those we previously sold were plain, to be honest... Why didn't we think of this sooner?
Old 11-03-2017, 05:25 PM   #42
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Righto, I'd like to purchase a custom Z-accessory for my trainer character, Alex.

Following events on some faroff isle related to some very angery bug with a shadowy disposition, and connections to people who are very good with restructuring, I would like to have a prosthetic right hand/gauntlet, with the key stone inset into the palm and the Z-crystal attachment on the back of the gauntlet. The gauntlet itself won't need a sprite, but will be made of an ivory shell over intricate circuitry, with obsidian plating, and the wristguard will extend halfway up the forearm to give the illusion of it being a fancy gauntlet.

That should cost $250 I believe.
Old 11-03-2017, 10:01 PM   #43
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Righto, I'd like to purchase a custom Z-accessory for my trainer character, Alex.

Following events on some faroff isle related to some very angery bug with a shadowy disposition, and connections to people who are very good with restructuring, I would like to have a prosthetic right hand/gauntlet, with the key stone inset into the palm and the Z-crystal attachment on the back of the gauntlet. The gauntlet itself won't need a sprite, but will be made of an ivory shell over intricate circuitry, with obsidian plating, and the wristguard will extend halfway up the forearm to give the illusion of it being a fancy gauntlet.

That should cost $250 I believe.
Purchase of Z-gauntlet confirmed! Oh, how intricate and original! I don't know why, but my first thought of your design was another certain pair of legendary gauntlets, but on further inspection it isn't the same as yours at all... Perhaps an idea for another customer? Who knows!
Old 11-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #44
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Paying 200$ for Swift my Finneon (and his Lumineon)'s shiny new Eldritch Form as described here.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 11-14-2017, 09:50 PM   #45
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyberBlastoise View Post
Paying 200$ for Swift my Finneon (and his Lumineon)'s shiny new Eldritch Form as described here.
Confirmed! [~Sprites Complete~]

Last edited by OkikuMew; 11-17-2017 at 08:31 PM.
Old 12-03-2017, 01:35 AM   #46
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

My reasoning behind this special characteristic. Be warned, however, as it does technically contain USUM spoliers.
Spoiler: show
Using Z-Moves typically leaves a small trace of of excess light on the pokemon, but it does slowly decay over time and thus takes a while for it truly build up. For some reason, pokemon native to the Alola region seem especially likely to build up light from frequent use. Perhaps it is because of their close proximity to the original source of the mysterious energy? It's hard to say for sure, though it seems likely that at least one scientist in Alola is trying to find the truth in the matter.

Regardless of the reasons why, it is fairly rare for such energies to manifest in any manner without explicit practice in doing so, which requires guidance from a knowledgeable human. It does have a peculiar side effect on a pokemon capable of evolution, however- it seems that the mixture of the two disparate energies results in the pokemon becoming significantly larger than what is normal for their new species, though the stored light is often used up in the process. This is the most common mechanism behind the totem phenomenon, though anyone who has faced Alola's Island Trials will be quick to remind us that it cannot the only one- after all, it fails to explain how such creatures as mimikyu and wishiwashi, which have no known evolutionary relatives, have achieved such titanic proportions.

In any case, this is perhaps the most valid explanation for why Amicae Schmeltzer's araquanid is as large as the massive specimen under Trial Captain Lana's care. The two have frequently practiced using the Bug typed Z-Move Savage Spinout together, not to mention actually putting to practical use on a few occasions, resulting in a buildup of light energy in it while it was in its dewpider form. Naturally, since Amicae doesn't know about this truth, or that her araquanid is even unusually large for its kind in the first place, she is unable to cultivate the remaining light into an aura like a Trial Captain could. Perhaps this is for the best, however- pokemon capable of creating a Totem Aura do have a strong independent streak in most cases, which would be at odds with her intentions in regards to making use of it size.

The primary reason why this case is so notable when compared to others lies in location: this specimen appears to have never been to Alola, whereas all other documented cases have been in the region for most, if not all, their lives. It is currently unknown as to what this could mean. Is Fizzytopia also close to the Z-Crystals' source? If not, is it that the phenomenon truly is so closely tied to the species affected?

We are presently on the lookout for more potential cases in attempt to gauge the likely either of the above theories are to being the truth, or at least partially so. In the meantime, it is recommended that Amicae is not directly approached on the matter- she has a history with the gang-infested city of Goldenridge, and it is unknown how that has affected her psychologically.

Anyway, I'm looking to register Bell the araquanid's size as approximately 1.72x larger than average, for a height of 3.1m. (Why does America insist on using the other system, again?)

In addition, I would like to purchase a sort of harness for him, to make it easier to keep hold when gravity or water currents would make it too difficult to do so with just the chinks in his exoskeleton. Having a ridable pokemon capable of scaling walls doesn't do you a spot of good if you just fall off in the process, after all!

I do believe that bill comes out to be about $150. Pleasure doin' business again~!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records