UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-14-2020, 03:43 AM   #1
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Delibird Fizzeasterpendence 2020: Part You Thought Wrong If You Thought This Was Over

A long, long time ago the Pokemon world was filled with sin. What? We already did that one? Okay then. Just when the citizens of Fizzytopia thought all was safe, tucked into their beds, the Event Fairy crept into their rooms and slipped a nice little continuation of Fizzeasterpendence under their pillows. Or was it a gift under their Event Trees? What? Event trees don’t actually exist at this time of the year? Well who cares, the Event Fairy tried cramming these gifts into plastic egg capsules and it ended poorly so the citizens of Fizzytopia are just going to have to figure it out one way or another.

Under each pillow of every Fizzytopia is an assortment of three gifts. But be warned; selecting one of them automatically triggers the other two to explode! Is there some kind of thematic link between all of these things or is this just the rambling of a sleepy moderator Event Fairy? That’s for you to decide. In any case, enjoy; the Event Fairy has gone on the run now due to an investigation by the Fizzytopian law enforcement about an individual breaking into citizens’ homes and rigging their beds with explosives.

It’s time to pick out which gift lives and which ones die! Please take only one!
1.) Have you ever been so frustrated by an opponent who was so cheeky and thought that their idea of ‘strategy’ in a Pokemon battle was to just dump every hazard onto your side of the field? This Pair of Pliers will help you punch your way out of any sticky situation! Don’t question my logic! It’s a pinch! (20 Gary Bucks and my eternal respect to whoever can guess the reference.)
Pinch Punch (Fighting, Physical 25 BP)
Effect: The user lashes out with a punch. Although normally not very powerful, the attack gets stronger when the user is in a tough spot. The power increases by 25 BP for every entry hazard on the user's side of the field and every screen on the target's side of the field.

2.) A pair of Ghostly Shoes! Ghosts don’t have feet you say? Bah! How else do they sneak around then? Because they’re wearing sneakers! (Please don’t sue me, Marvel.)
Phantom Step (Ghost, Status)
Effect: The user moves quickly and quietly, allowing it to slip through the opponents defences. The user's attacks will bypass Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, Safeguard, Aurora Veil and Substitute for 5 turns.

3.) Everyone’s favorite Fizzytopian Superhero, a magnificent Crobatman Action Figure! But wait… it’s permanently attached to a figure of his lame sidekick Fletchlin the boy wonder! (Please don’t sue me, DC.)
Dynamic Duo (Normal, Status)
Effect: The user selects one allied Pokemon and forms a bond with them. Any damage that either the user or ally receives is split evenly. The effects of the move last until either Pokemon is knocked out.

Reminder that all Custom Move items are one-time use items in FB.
Old 04-14-2020, 07:00 AM   #2
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
It’s time to pick out which gift lives and which ones die! Please take only one!

2.) A pair of Ghostly Shoes! Ghosts don’t have feet you say? Bah! How else do they sneak around then? Because they’re wearing sneakers! (Please don’t sue me, Marvel.)
Effect: The user moves quickly and quietly, allowing it to slip through the opponents defences. The user's attacks will bypass Light Screen, Reflect, Mist, Safeguard, Aurora Veil and Substitute for 5 turns.

Claiming these Ghostly Shoes. Basically Infiltrator, but in a move. Thanks!
Old 04-14-2020, 07:58 AM   #3
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Taking this one, thanks a lot.
Old 04-14-2020, 08:08 AM   #4
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Dewott

Quote:
A long, long time ago the Pokemon world was filled with sin. What? We already did that one? Okay then. Just when the citizens of Fizzytopia thought all was safe, tucked into their beds, the Event Fairy crept into their rooms and slipped a nice little continuation of Fizzeasterpendence under their pillows. Or was it a gift under their Event Trees? What? Event trees don’t actually exist at this time of the year? Well who cares, the Event Fairy tried cramming these gifts into plastic egg capsules and it ended poorly so the citizens of Fizzytopia are just going to have to figure it out one way or another.

Under each pillow of every Fizzytopia is an assortment of three gifts. But be warned; selecting one of them automatically triggers the other two to explode! Is there some kind of thematic link between all of these things or is this just the rambling of a sleepy moderator Event Fairy? That’s for you to decide. In any case, enjoy; the Event Fairy has gone on the run now due to an investigation by the Fizzytopian law enforcement about an individual breaking into citizens’ homes and rigging their beds with explosives.

3.) Everyone’s favorite Fizzytopian Superhero, a magnificent Crobatman Action Figure! But wait… it’s permanently attached to a figure of his lame sidekick Fletchlin the boy wonder! (Please don’t sue me, DC.)
Effect: The user selects one allied Pokemon and forms a bond with them. Any damage that either the user or ally receives is split evenly. The effects of the move last until either Pokemon is knocked out.

Picking this up. Unsure which Pokemon pair it'll go to, but it'll be good for someone

Last edited by Slash; 04-14-2020 at 08:40 AM.
Old 04-14-2020, 09:58 AM   #5
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Picking up 1x Crobatman Action Figure (teaches DYNAMIC DUO). Thank you! <3 I'm sure this will make someone very happy someday...
Old 04-14-2020, 01:54 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

*Obtained the Ghostly Shoes!*
Old 04-14-2020, 06:23 PM   #7
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:

Picking up one Crobatman Action Figure. Thanks!
Old 04-14-2020, 07:24 PM   #8
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

booooOOOOOooooOOOOOoo, ghoooOOOOooOOOoooost.
*claimed item: Ghostly Shoes*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 04-15-2020, 01:10 AM   #9
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
1.) Have you ever been so frustrated by an opponent who was so cheeky and thought that their idea of ‘strategy’ in a Pokemon battle was to just dump every hazard onto your side of the field? This Pair of Pliers will help you punch your way out of any sticky situation! Don’t question my logic! It’s a pinch! (20 Gary Bucks and my eternal respect to whoever can guess the reference.)
Effect: The user lashes out with a punch. Although normally not very powerful, the attack gets stronger when the user is in a tough spot. The power increases by 25 BP for every entry hazard on the user's side of the field and every screen on the target's side of the field.
Picking up these pliers and teaching Pinch Punch to my Falinks. It's a piiiiinchh.

~Fizzle Bubble~
FO:
NFC:
Old 04-15-2020, 07:48 AM   #10
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Claiming. Many thanks.
Old 04-15-2020, 06:09 PM   #11
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:

[indent]2.) A pair of Ghostly Shoes! Ghosts don’t have feet you say? Bah! How else do they sneak around then? Because they’re wearing sneakers! (Please don’t sue me, Marvel.)
Grabbing these! (No, not just because of the wonderful pun.) Thanks again!
Old 04-15-2020, 09:49 PM   #12
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

[indent]1.) Have you ever been so frustrated by an opponent who was so cheeky and thought that their idea of ‘strategy’ in a Pokemon battle was to just dump every hazard onto your side of the field? This Pair of Pliers will help you punch your way out of any sticky situation! Don’t question my logic! It’s a pinch! (20 Gary Bucks and my eternal respect to whoever can guess the reference.)
Claiming ty

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 04-15-2020, 09:52 PM   #13
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

Claiming shoes.
Old 04-16-2020, 09:44 AM   #14
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

[/indent]

Yoinking this too.
Old 04-16-2020, 04:07 PM   #15
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Claiming these Ghostly shoes and using them to teach Phantom Step to my Greninja!

Old 04-16-2020, 08:18 PM   #16
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

Picking up a pair of pinch pliers

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 04-21-2020, 10:33 PM   #17
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
[COLOR="PaleGreen"]

Mine

Old 04-22-2020, 10:43 PM   #18
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

Oooo Crobatman merch is nice! though I'm also a bit partial to Gligarman

Claim: Crobatman Action Figure

Use: Crobatman Action Figure on Arbok (Seshiro)
New Move! Arbok (Seshiro) learned Dynamic Duo!
Old 04-23-2020, 05:54 PM   #19
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:

As much as obliging your apparent distaste for indirect battle methods would be mildly funny, I think slipping a little bit of tremendous bodyguarding would be the wiser choice. Claiming the above, and using it on my alakazam.

*Legere learned Dynamic Duo!*
Old 04-26-2020, 02:53 PM   #20
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

Collecting and using the ghostly shoes on Farren the Pineco to teach him Phantom Step. Thanks!
Old 06-19-2020, 11:49 PM   #21
mespritchaser
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

Taking these, thanks! I'll put them in my inventory for now.

FB Profile | FB Wishlist
Old 06-20-2020, 01:39 AM   #22
Emp
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Picking up 1x Crobatman Action Figure, thanks!

FB PASBL TL 4

26-4-0 KO74 TP208
B Ref SP 2

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records