UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops

Old 12-06-2021, 03:27 PM   #1576
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Originally Posted by PippiTallsocks View Post
trade open:
6000.00 and 10 candies from prof.enigma for my lv.05 lucario (m) with EM cross chop

thank you kindly! take care of my boys!
Here we go, 6k Pokédollars, and 10 Candies as per the offer

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Prof.Enigma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2021, 04:29 PM   #1577
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post
Here we go, 6k Pokédollars, and 10 Candies as per the offer

*trade closed*

TY!

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:37 PM.
PippiTallsocks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2021, 04:13 PM   #1578
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Deino in exchange for Connor's 6 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2021, 08:55 AM   #1579
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Gifting my Lv.20 male Roggenrola to Connor. Stats below:

Spoiler: show

Name: ???
Level: 20
Held item: None
Nature: Undeclared
Ability: Undeclared
Attacks: Sand Attack, Tackle, Harden, Stealth Rock, Headbutt, Mud Slap, Rock Blast, Smack Down, Iron Defense
Bond: 0
Birthday: July 21st
Obtained at the Hatchery.

Rock on, rock and roll, rock this town - rock it inside out.

*Trade Open*
Accepting very gratefully!

Trade closed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
I hereby trade my Lv. 1 Male Deino in exchange for Connor's 6 Rare Candies.

*Trade Start*
Confirming!

Trade closed.
Old 12-17-2021, 07:50 AM   #1580
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Trading Slash a female Sizzlipede with EMs Defense Curl and Knock Off for 3 candies.
Old 12-17-2021, 07:51 PM   #1581
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

trading a level 4 f vanillite with +10 in all contest stats, 2 bond, EM powder snow, EM aurora veil, and TM avalanche to enigma for their 500 dollarydoos.

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 05:43 PM.
Old 12-18-2021, 02:52 PM   #1582
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading Lv. 1 Swirlix to Missingno. Master for $250.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 12-18-2021 at 03:21 PM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2021, 05:30 AM   #1583
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilboocorsola View Post
Trading Lv. 1 Swirlix to Missingno. Master for $250.

*Trade Commenced*
"Now, Dakim! Fire Punch!" Gavin commanded.

"Saawwwwwk!" Dakim roared, the Shiny Sawk charging forward, right hand clenched into a fist, and said fist lit on fire. The wild Skiploom they were facing off against squeaked shrilly as the super effective move sent it flying.

"Hah, sweet," grinned Gavin. "That brings the chain up to... 33 now! Holy shit, that's the best one yet!" he declared. "Alright, alright here we go..." he murmured as he held up his Poké Radar, and pressed the button. The device sent a pulse out in all directions, and Gavin looked excitedly around the tall grass he stood in the middle of, in the plains of Route 4... several patches of grass began to shake... and sparkles flew from one of the furthest ones away from them! "Score!" Gavin whispered gleefully.

"SAWWWWWK!" Dakim bellowed, the Shiny Sawk not even waiting for orders, charging right into one of the shaking patches of grass... but it wasn't the one with the sparkles.

"Hey! Dakim, stop!" Gavin exclaimed, fumbling with the balls on his belt, desperate to grab the Fighting Ball and withdraw his Sawk before it was too late, but indeed, it was too late- Dakim's Fire Punch sent another Skiploom flying in one hit, and the other patches of grass stopped shaking at once. Gavin frantically whipped out his Poké Radar, but the only dot on the screen was the gold one indicating his Shiny Sawk's presence. "...FUCKING FUCK!" Gavin swore out loud. "Dakim, the hell was that?!" he demanded.

The Shiny Sawk raised his one eyebrow. "Sawk Sawk... Sawk Sawk," responded with an air of explaining the obvious, while making a punching motion.

"...I know that was a Fire Punch, you overgrown Bluk Berry!" Gavin groaned exasperatedly. "I'm talking about the part where you just lunged in to deliver it against my orders, engaging one of the non-Shiny Skiploom in battle when we friggin' had a Shiny nearby!

Dakim folded his arms. "Sawk Sawk," he stated unapologetically.

"Arceus damn it, man," grumbled Gavin, burying his face in his hands. "You have any concept of how delicate a procedure Poké Radar chaining is? You can't just go charging into the nearest patch and come out swinging- hell, that's exactly the opposite of how to do it! Look, man, I get it, battling is your entire thing. Believe me, I get that. But there's a time and friggin' place!"

"...sawk," conceded Dakim with a small sigh. He, personally, still wasn't sure he saw what all the fuss was about, but he couldn't deny that his way of handling things definitely didn't sit well with his Trainer. And the Shiny Sawk couldn't deny, Gavin had already earned his respect. Waiting until Gavin had looked back at him, the Shiny Sawk gave an apologetic bow.

"...thanks," Gavin sighed. "And sorry for blowing up like I did, too. Like... just... failing Shinies fucking sucks. Look- next Shiny we find, we'll take it on together, yeah? The right way?"

"Sawk!" nodded Dakim. And with that agreed upon, the two of them shook hands. It was at this moment, however, that an alluringly sweet aroma met both of their nostrils. "Sawwwk..." Dakim murmured, intrigued by this.

"Yeah, wow, that smells fucking amazing," Gavin agreed. "Making me hungry. Let's go and investigate, yeah?"

"Sawk!" Dakim roared his approval, and the two headed off down the route, following the enticing aroma. However, they didn't get too far before they found themselves rooted to the ground. "SAWK?!" Dakim grunted.

"What the f-" Gavin began, looking down at what he'd stepped on, and found that the path had been rigged with some sort of Sticky Web! "Who the-"

"Swirl."

"Hm?" Gavin murmured, looking around, and doing a double take once he saw the source of the voice. Swirlix were not an uncommon sight by any means, so Gavin knew of the species well. That being said, it was precisely because of this that Gavin knew right away what he was seeing here, for Swirlix generally weren't a light caramel sort of color, nor did they typically have a chocolate colored tail or ears. He looked again at his Poké Radar, and sure enough, there was another gold dot on the screen, correlating with this Swirlix's position, and as he looked back up, sparkles flew all around the !

"Swirlswirl, swirl Swirlix," Swirlix stated, pacing back and forth in midair as it hovered, as though attempting to interrogate them.

Dakim raised an eyebrow. "...Sawk?" he asked flatly.

"SWIRL swirlswirl Swirlix swirl!" the Swirlix shot back. "Swirl swirl, SwirLIX!" With that, he shot a sharp glare at a nearby tree.

Gavin looked over at the tree. "...that tree? What about it?" he shrugged. "Looks like any old Pecha tree to me, just without the ber- ahh, wait, that could be the problem," he murmured. "Ain't that thing should have a buttload of berries on it this time of year?"

"Swirl!" nodded the Shiny Swirlix emphatically.

"...I think I got what you're laying down here," Gavin nodded thoughtfully. "My best friend's got a Slurpuff with a serious sweet tooth, Cotton friggin' loves his Pecha Berries, I'm guessing you're no different, yeah? You eat from that tree, but some jerkwad's picked it clean, and this Sticky Web, that Sweet Scent, that was all about trying to trap the culprit, yeah?"

"Swirlix!" Swirlix nodded again.

"Sawk..." Dakim murmured, glancing at Gavin, looking highly impressed.

"Yeah, well, that's nice and all, but hate to tell you, Swirlix, you got the wrong guys," Gavin stated.

Swirlix did not seem satisfied with this. He floated over and started rummaging through Gavin's backpack, then smelled Gavin's breath, and then Dakim's. After that, the Fairy-type finally seemed satisfied. "Swirl..." he murmured apologetically.

"Nah, we're cool," grinned Gavin. "Besides, I think that's your thief right there," he added, glancing back over at the Pecha tree. Swirlix followed his gaze, only to see an Ursaring shaking the trunk of the tree, looking seemingly disappointed at the lack of berries it produced. As did, they could see, a number of Teddiursa gathered behind it. Finally, however, the shaking allowed the last few Pecha Berries to fall from the tree, and Ursaring scooped them up and handed them out to the now-gleeful Teddiursa.

"Swirlix..." Swirlix murmured.

"Yeah, wow," Gavin added. "Looks like that Ursaring uses that tree to feed its cubs. Hey," he added, for Swirlix was now looking at the ground. "You didn't know, alright? And now you do, right? No point in moping about it, yeah? And if it's a question of where you go from here, well... how about with me?" he suggested.

"Swirl..." considered Swirlix. Then, the Cotton Candy Pokémon smiled and backed up a fair amount. "Swirlix swirl!" he declared.

"Heh. A battle first, huh?" grinned Gavin. "Then it's fucking on! Go, Dakim!"

"Sawk!" Dakim declared, forcefully yanking his feet free from the Sticky Web before stepping forward.

Swirlix made the first move, shooting a number of psychically charged Gummi Bombs towards Dakim. "Dodge them!" Gavin exclaimed.

"Sawk! Sawk! Sawk!" grunted Dakim, jumping, ducking, and weaving his way around the obnoxiously sticky projectiles. They exploded behind him as he drew nearer and nearer to the Shiny Swirlix.

"Now! Use Rock Smash!" Gavin commanded.

"SAWWWWK!" Dakim exclaimed, his fist aglow with a red aura as he punched the Swirlix. It wasn't a hard hit by any means, but it sent the Fairy-type flying back a bit.

"...swiiIIIIIIIIRRRRRRL!" trilled Swirlix, spinning in place, whipping up a potent tornado of aroma that whirled Dakim around, the Sparkly Swirl inflicting significant damage.

"Hang in there, Dakim!" Gavin called encouragingly. "Rage attack, now!"

"SAWWWWWWWK!" bellowed Dakim from within the tornado, an aura of power coming over his whole body, and once the Sparkly Swirl had died down, he lunged and struck Swirlix with a forceful kick, his anger powering up the blow.

"Swiiirl... Swirliiiix!" Swirlix exclaimed as he started to dive down.

"Back up a bit," Gavin advised his Shiny Sawk.

"Sawk...?" Dakim murmured, not getting what Gavin was going for, but all the same, he slowly backed up. Swirlix, of course, saw this and easily changed the angle of his dive, moving in for a Tackle attack.

At this, Gavin grinned. "Dodge it!" he called swiftly.

"SAWK!" Dakim grunted, lunging to his left, allowing Swirlix to plow into the ground.

"SWIRL!?" Swirlix exclaimed in disbelief- to Gavin's immense satisfaction, having Dakim back up like that had the exact effect he'd been going for; getting Swirlix to plow right into his own Sticky Web from earlier!

"Great, Dakim!" grinned Gavin. "Now, Play Rough, go!"

"SAWK SAWWWK!" Dakim exclaimed, junging at Swirlix, and kicking up an almost comical cloud of dust as he began pummeling the Swirlix with great force. When the Shiny Sawk backed off, both he and Gavin could see that the Shiny Swirlix was still conscious, but very clearly not by much.

Gavin seized his chance, holding a Poké Ball out before him. "Swirlix!" he declared. "You shine for me now!" At this point, he drew his arm back, and then let the sphere fly. "Go, Poké Ball!!"

The ball struck Swirlix, freeing him from the Sticky Web while sucking him inside. Once the Swirlix was completely inside, the ball snapped shut and fell to the ground beside the Sticky Web, rocking back and forth. Only for a few seconds however- the button stopped flashing and the ball stopped wobbling, all to Gavin's immense satisfaction.

"Sawk," Dakim stated, picking up the ball and handing it to his Trainer.

"Thanks, Dakim," grinned Gavin as he accepted the sphere. "Aw, fuck, yeah!" he declared, holding the ball up high. "A Shiny Swirlix, and it's all mine!"

"SAWK!" thundered Dakim with a smile.

"Hah... little detective in here, isn't he?" smiled Gavin. "His food source went missing and he friggin' started investigating. Interrogated us like that, reminded me of the time Police Chief Sherles back in Pyrite thought I'd know something about those stupid shoplifters that... heh, well, shit, there's his name right there, huh?" he chuckled. "Alright, then- I'mma call you Sherles," he stated, addressing the ball in his hand. The ball wobbled in his hand, seemingly in response to this, and somehow Gavin knew that this was an affirmative response. "...let's go home, Dakim," Gavin said to his Shiny Sawk.

'Sawk," nodded Dakim, walking alongside his Trainer as they began the trek back to Sludge Wave Coast.

OOC: Trading lilblue ₽250 for her male Swirlix, which, according to the link, comes with After You and Yawn (reiterating that here for convenience's sake). Using my 150 FC Rank 1 claim Shiny Spray on him, Naming him Sherles, and declaring his previously undeclared Ability to be Sweet Veil. Also feeding him Mysterious Gummis #7-10, raising his Bond from 0 to 20.

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Sherles learned Gummi Bomb (Psychic)!*

*As a result of reaching 10 Bond, Sherles learned the Egg move Sticky Web!*

*As a result of reaching 20 Bond, Sherles learned Guardian Terrain!*

*As a result of reaching 20 Bond, Sherles learned the Advanced Move Sparkly Swirl!*'

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 12-20-2021 at 06:50 AM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2021, 12:33 AM   #1584
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Trading Slash a female Sizzlipede with EMs Defense Curl and Knock Off for 3 candies.
Trading 3 Rare Candies to Iron for his level 1 female Sizzlipede w/ EMs Defense Curl and Knock Off

*Trade closed*
Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2021, 04:43 PM   #1585
myahoo
Soul Badge

Trading my Lv. 1 female Smoochum to GS for 1 Rare Candy.

--Trade Opened--
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 02:06 PM   #1586
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Trading this level 1 male Pidove with EMs Hypnosis and Uproar to PippiTallsocks in exchange for $700. Enjoy!

*Trade Started*
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 02:15 PM   #1587
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorchic View Post
Trading this level 1 male Pidove with EMs Hypnosis and Uproar to PippiTallsocks in exchange for $700. Enjoy!

*Trade Started*

trading zorchic’s l.1m pidove for my 700 pokemon dollars. Thanks a million!

*trade closed*
==
Hijacking post to beef up my new baby birdy:
using
1 FB 20th rainbow ice cream cake
+10lv and teaching EM morning sun, EM night slash, EM steel wing, MT dual wingbeat, and MT heat wave
1 20th anniversary FB milotic mascot plushie
+5lv and teaching TM toxic, TM work up, and TM sunny day
1 20th anniversary SPP celebi mascot plushie
+3lv and teaching TM double team, TM u-turn, and TM attract and
2 rare candies
bringing him from level 1 to 21 and evolving him into a very handsome tranquill!

declaring his ability super luck and trying out the name bushwick for now, we'll see if it sticks.

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:26 PM.
Old 12-28-2021, 05:52 PM   #1588
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading my Lv. 1 female Smoochum to GS for 1 Rare Candy.

--Trade Opened--
And I hereby trade my 1 Rare Candy in exchange for Myahoo's Lv. 1 Female Smoochum!

COMPLETE.

All right, not sure how you'll fit with the team, but we'll figure it out! Let's go... Helen!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2021, 10:20 PM   #1589
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Trading Dragons my Lv. 1 Male Jangmo-o with EMs Focus Punch and Dragon Breath for $800.

*Trade Opened*

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2021, 03:27 AM   #1590
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Trading $800 to Leo for a clangly jangly Jangmo-o.

*Trade Closed*

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2021, 01:50 PM   #1591
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Trading Lv. 1 Pansear with EM FIRE SPIN to CrazyCreeperKid for $1000, 3x Mysterious Gummi, & 1x Shiny Umbreon Plushie.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading Lv. 1 Bagon with EMs DRAGON PULSE & DRAGON RAGE to Connor for $750.

*Trade Commenced*

-

Trading $1,500 to Lil'twick for 1x Safety Goggles & 1x Wise Glasses.

*Trade Commenced*

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 12-31-2021 at 08:23 PM.
Old 12-30-2021, 02:40 PM   #1592
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:

Trading $1,500 to Lil'twick for 1x Safety Goggles & 1x Wise Glasses.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading Yuki my Safety Goggles and Wise Glasses for $1500. Ty!

*Trade Closed*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-31-2021, 08:21 PM   #1593
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Trading 12x Rare Candies to Sneaze for $3,000.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 12-31-2021, 08:26 PM   #1594
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Trading 12x Rare Candies to Sneaze for $3,000.

*Trade Commenced*
$3,000 for 12 Rare Candies.

*Trade Closed*

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2021, 10:42 PM   #1595
Lil'twick
Insanity

Gifting Med 10 Rare Candies to stuff their Shadow Morpeko's face with.

*Gifting Open*

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 12-31-2021, 10:48 PM   #1596
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Gifting Med 10 Rare Candies to stuff their Shadow Morpeko's face with.

*Gifting Open*
Receiving Leo's 10 Rare Candies, and immediately tossing them at my Lv. 10 Shadow Morpeko.

*Larkspur was elevated from Lv. 10 to Lv. 20!*
*Larkspur learned Quick Attack!*
*Larkspur learned Flatter!*
*Larkspur learned Shadow Shed!*

**Trade Closed**
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2022, 04:41 PM   #1597
Saiza
Boulder Badge

Trading Vlad the Lv 25 Haunter to Litwick for evolution purposes, for their as-of-yet undisclosed item or Pokemon ^^"

Thank you!

*Trade started*
Saiza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2022, 01:51 PM   #1598
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Trading Lv. 1 Bagon with EMs DRAGON PULSE & DRAGON RAGE to Connor for $750.

*Trade Commenced*
Confirming the above.

Trade closed.
Old 01-02-2022, 06:48 PM   #1599
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Gifting mm 7 candies to level his darling flareon.

*open*

Last edited by PippiTallsocks; 01-10-2022 at 02:20 PM.
Old 01-02-2022, 06:52 PM   #1600
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Gifting Missingno. Master 7 Candies to level his Flareon, as well

*open*
ShadowDRGN is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Shops