UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment

Old 12-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #1
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Rotom What Are You Watching? Netflix Edition

Share your watch list so you can your internet forum buddies can enjoy the same stuff or you can show them what terrible taste in shows you have :P

Movies:
-Ip Man, how the Chinese kicked the asses of the Japanese during WW2 with Kung-fucking-Fu.
-Ip Man 2, how the Chinese kicked the asses of the English in Hong Kong with Kung-fucking-Fu.
-The Thing, great scifi horror. Not the new one, the older one with Kurt Russel and Keith David and the crazy melding monster.
-Rare Exports, cuz it's that time of year.

TV Series:
-Breaking Bad, caught up on TV as well, but the first 4 are on Netflix and it's a great series. There is a slightly lull midway through season 3, but they quickly get past that.
-How I Met Your Mother, LEGEN.... wait for it.... DARY.
-Mad Men, I like it. The whole 60s feel is amazing. If you don't like it, Don will be sad.
-The League, I know nothing of Fantasy Football or Football, but this show is great.
-Firefly, scifi western that isn't stupid like Cowboys and Aliens. Joss Whedon made a great show with a great cast. Too bad Fox killed it because of how... well... they're Fox!
-Farscape, great science fantasy series and not depressing like BS Galatica.
-Power Rangers in Space, SHUT UP I REVERT TO CHILDHOOD NOW AND THEN AND THIS IS THE BEST RANGER SERIES EVER! ESPECIALLY THE ENDING!

Cartoons:
-Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes, a good blend of classic Marvel stories and bringing it to a new generation. Sadly, the show has been scrapped by Disney and the second season had a rushed ending and unfinished plotlines.
-Transformers Prime, another good blend of nostalgia and modernization. Sure it still has some annoying kids, but it's still a pretty damn good Transformers cartoon. Oddly dark at times and not as apeshit retarded as Michael Bay's films.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Entertainment