UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2012, 01:40 PM   #1
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Bulbasaur Beginner Trainer Battle: Charminions vs. uhhhhh

Mt Aduro stood tall and proud, a dormant volcano that once destroyed homes and lives. Now trainers climbed its steep hills searching for adventure or Pokemon, sometimes they even went in search of war. Two trainers had left their choice of battlefield up to the discretion of the referee and she had chosen the volatile Geyser Park for them battle within. At the base of Mt. Aduro both trainers stood looking at its long straight path leading up its side. Suddenly a Kabutops emerged with a glutteral growl nearly scaring them out of their skin. He tilted his head and growled louder before stalking up the hill, he wanted them to follow. Connor had an idea that he belonged the referee and had been sent to make sure he didn't get lost ... this was getting a little old. They both reach the top of the hill and to their destination, the flat soft soil of the arena. The Kabutops had stalked his way over to the referee grunting at her she nodded and stroked his head. He took his position by her side a protective scythe before her as she laughed and waved over the wary trainers.

"Hi you two, glad to see you both made it and in one piece. Don't mind Wraith, he means well. I know you have been here before Connor, and you made it in one piece well done but I don't think you have Charm so please keep in your trainer boxes at all time. Lets go over the rules."
Charminions vs. uhhhhh
Beginner Trainer Battle (Pokemon from Lv’s 01-25 used only)
3 vs. 3
72hr DQ Period.
Arena: Cascadia’s Geyser Park: On the slopes of Mt. Aduro of the Cascadia island chain is a 100 x 100 meter area of dark, volcanic soil where every once in a while a geyser will erupt. The geysers shoot up with heights varying from 10 feet to almost 50 feet, and if a Pokémon is struck by one of them they will take good damage and will likely be scalded or burned from the boiling water. A geyser will erupt roughly every 2 minutes, leaving it up to chance whether a Pokémon will be struck or not…
She allowed them time to prepare themselves whist retrieving a coin from her pocket. She assigned Charminions to Heads and uhhhhh to Tails and gave it a quick flip: "Heads".
Once she was sure they understood the rules she went through the order of play:
– I need PM’s from both of you including your Pokemon, their stats, any healing items being declared, and your attacks for the first round (I am happy with up to 3 being used per round)
- I will then ref the first round.
- Charminions will then order their attacks for the next round.
- uhhhhh then orders their attacks.
- I ref the round, and the next round attack orders switch and so on and so forth till we have a winner!
"Yo back up now and give a brother room
The fuse is lit and I'm about to go boom
Mercy mercy mercy me
My life is a cage but on stage I'm free”
Old 10-02-2012, 07:09 AM   #2
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charminions
Bringing Oran Berry [1/1] and Potions [3/4] & [4/4].

Name: Osage
Species: Sneasel
Classification: Sharp Claw Pokemon
Level: 20
Type: Dark/Ice
Ability: Inner Focus
Obtained: Trade with Hayward
Nature: [-]
Held Item: Ice Gem
Beauty Points: 10
Intelligence Quotient: 5/100
Contest Stats: 10|10|10|10|10
Birthday: January 12th
Currently: In Active Party
Evolutions:
> Trade w/ Razor Claw >
Known Moves: Scratch - Leer - Taunt - Quick Attack - Screech - Faint Attack - Low Kick - Bite - Pursuit - Punishment - Spite - Assist - Foresight - Fake Out - Double Hit - Crush Claw - Ice Punch - Brick Break - Torment - Thief - Snatch - Swords Dance - Ice Beam - Frost Breath - Avalanche - Shadow Claw - Aerial Ace - Dynamic Punch - Calm Mind -

Name: Drifty (Riff)
Species: Corphish
Classification: Ruffian Pokemon
Level: 24
Type: Water
Ability: Hyper Cutter
Obtained: Trade with Stark
Nature: [-]
Held Item: [-]
Beauty Points: 4
Intelligence Quotient: 1/100
Contest Stats: 10|10|10|10|10
Birthday: June 1st
Currently: In Daycare Centre
Evolutions:
> Lv. 30 >
Known Moves: Bubble - Surf - Waterfall - Harden - Vicegrip - Leer - Bubblebeam - Protect - Icy Wind - Ice Beam - Bubblebeam - Aerial Ace - Water Pulse - Swords Dance - Metal Claw - Rock Tomb - Rock Slide - Brick Break - X-Scissor - Hidden Power (Dragon) -

Name: Rukia
Species: Taillow
Classification: TinySwallow Pokemon
Level: 16
Type: Normal/Flying
Ability: Guts
Obtained: Adoption Center
Nature: Lonely
Held Item: [-]
Beauty Points: 0
Intelligence Quotient: 3/100
Contest Stats: 0|0|0|0|0
Birthday: May 2nd
Currently: In Daycare Centre
Evolutions:
> Lv. 22 >
Known Moves: Peck - Growl - Focus Energy - Quick Attack - Wing Attack - Fly - Double Team - Aerial Ace - Steel Wing - Brave Bird - Roost - Whirlwind - Swords Dance - Hidden Power (Dark) -

I'll start with Rukia.

Gain some altitude, dodging stuff as you fly up, then use a Double Team. Follow up with a Swords Dance.
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhhhhh

Spoiler: show
Nickname - Humphrey
Species - Roggenrola
Classification - Mantle Pokémon
Obtained - Trade with Stark
Original Trainer - Stark
Gender - Male
Birthday - September 21
Level - 11
Type - Rock
Nature - Relaxed
Ability - Sturdy
Beauty Points - 0
IQ - 1
Contest Stats - 10/10/10/10/10
Ball - Pokéball
Held Item - Hard Stone
Level-up Moves - Tackle, Harden, Sand-Attack, Headbutt
TM/HM Moves - Rock Tomb, Double Team, Bulldoze
Egg Moves - Magnitude, Curse
Move Tutor Moves - None
Event Moves - None
Current Location - With Connor

Nickname - Eleanor
Species - Petilil
Classification - Bulb Pokémon
Obtained - Egg House
Original Trainer - Connor (uhhhhh)
Gender - Female
Birthday - May 25
Level - 13
Type - Grass
Nature - Modest
Ability - Own Tempo
Beauty Points - 0
IQ - 1
Contest Stats - 10/10/10/10/10
Ball - Chocolate Ball
Held Item - Miracle Seed
Level-up Moves - Absorb, Growth, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder, Mega Drain
TM/HM Moves - Grass Knot
Egg Moves - Grasswhistle
Move Tutor Moves - None
Event Moves - None

Nickname - Sylvester
Species - Pansage
Classification - Grass Monkey Pokémon
Obtained - Cloud Garden
Original Trainer - Connor (uhhhhh)
Gender - Male
Birthday - March 2
Level - 23
Type - Grass
Nature - Rash
Ability - Gluttony
Beauty Points - 0
IQ - 0
Contest Stats - 0/0/0/0/0
Ball - Pokéball
Item - None
Level-up Moves - Scratch, Leer, Lick, Vine Whip, Fury Swipes, Leech Seed, Bite, Seed Bomb
TM/HM Moves - None
Egg Moves - None
Move Tutor Moves - None
Event Moves - None

Placing x1 Revive (1/1) and x2 Lemonade (1&2/2) on standby for healing item.

Connor had reached the arena safely with Wraith's help. "This place again, Stacey? This should be rather interesting..." though the photographer had already battled in this arena before and thus he should have known where it was by now, he once again had himself gotten lost to the point that Stacey had become all too familiar with his poor navigational skills and has continually helped him get to their destination in one piece. "Sorry about that Stace. No matter how hard I try to not get myself lost, I only to end up getting lost even more... but enough about that," he explained to her.

Connor then looked at the other side of the field to see his opponent for this match. "Ah, hey there Charm! Let's make this a good match okay? You better not be holding back now!" he said to him as he grabbed a Pokeball from his waist. "All righty, you're going first Sylvester! The camera's ready, it's your time to shine!" he called out as the ball opens to reveal a Green Monkey Pokemon called Pansage. Connor then readied his camera, "All right, I don't know who the opponent's going to bring out, so I want you to first start off with Leech Seed, then Leer, and then Vine Whip. Do your best out there, alright?"
Both trainer take in their surroundings, this was a familiar place for Connor who had battled here before with his Aipom. For Charm it was the first time but both looked eager and ready to battle. They exchange only a few words before taking this spots in their trainer boxes. Both ready their Pokeballs at the same time not knowing which Pokemon the other would chose first. In two flashes of white light their Pokemon were released and Connor could see how much of a disadvantage he had now choosing his grass monkey Pansage. Charm has released the small bird Taillow out to battle and the odds appeared to be in his favour. When the referee was sure both trainers and Pokemon were ready she started the match with a flurry of Bubblebeam from her Kabutops that rained over the field and popped into pretty sparkles.

Sylvester faces off against Rukia and fires a Leech Seed at her to start the match but she was prepared for this and flew into the air gaining altitude to avoid the leeching attack. She begins to move rapidly back and forth in the air and multiple copies of her form begin to appear. Once she had completed her Double Team she had 3 copies making 4 Taillow in total, not too good for Sylvester.

Sylvester sends a Leer their way but at the height they were at it was not having much effect. All 4 Taillow then begin to spin in the air with a Swords Dance boosting their attack power. Sylvester groans in annoyance, what a bad start to the match. Lets see if he could reach her this time. He leaps up and sends forth a long green Vine managing to just about reach a Taillow's foot and Whips it and catches the correct Taillow. She just shrugs off the minimal pain however and stares down at the monkey ready to take him out.

Health: 98%
Energy: 82%
3 Copies Remain

Health: 100%
Energy: 87%

Charminions to post followed by uhhhhh
Old 10-02-2012, 07:20 AM   #3
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Give your most menacing Growl, then follow up with an Aerial Ace.
Old 10-02-2012, 07:04 PM   #4
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
"Boy, I seem to be always on the bad end of a type matchup lately, aren't I?" Connor said as he looked at the battlefield, "Still, this isn't going too well for us... I'm gonna have to be creative here. Sylvester, cover your ears so that you wouldn't hear growling, then when it approaches you, pin down the right Taillow with two Fury Swipes with each swipe attacking a different bird until you find the right one! Try to target her wings to cripple her, but only if you can!"

Last edited by uhhhhh; 10-02-2012 at 07:20 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 06:20 AM   #5
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 2

OOC: You can only target one Taillow at a time with each Fury Swipes uhhhhh, they are released quickly and he would struggle to change targets.

Connor wasn't going to let the bad match up affect his confidence in this match, oh no, Pansage would show his strengths. Charm was a man of few words and merely orders his entourage of birds to distract Pansage before going on the attack. The Taillow all Growl loudly but Sylvester has covered his ears muffling the attack and preventing it from working, the crafty little monkey. Undeterred by the failed move Rukia and her copies all swoop in circling Sylvester before diving in and at the last moment striking with their Aerial Ace Sylvester gasps in pain and holds his side, they moved so fast, he couldn't follow them to counter but he would strike now!

Sylvester swings around and rakes his claws repeatedly along a Taillow with his Fury Swipes before it can fly away. The copy disappears and the three other Taillow fly up into the air. Sylvester leaps up as hard as possible and unleashes another Fury Swipes catching another copy and destroying it leaving only two Taillow to tackle now.

Health: 98%
Energy: 73%
1 Copy Remains

Health: 78%
Energy: 75%

uhhhhh to post followed by Charminions
Old 10-04-2012, 08:29 AM   #6
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

OoC: Noted. At least I tried right?

Two down, two to go, Connor thought. He knew this was going to be a difficult match for them, but they still had to try to beat the odds. "Sylvester I know this is going to be tough for you but hang in there! Now I want you to Leer and Scratch twice on Rukia, understand?"
Old 10-04-2012, 03:19 PM   #7
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Fly up, not even looking back to see his Leer, then swoop down and strike. Then circle around him and strike with a Wing Attack.
Old 10-05-2012, 05:24 AM   #8
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 3

Sylvester begins the next round by trying to fix Rukia and her 1 remaining copy with a fierce Leer but the little bird quickly Flies up and out of the way of the move not looking back. Sylvester sighs and looks at the circling birds, there'e no way he could hit them up their, he's had to wait for them to come back down and he knew that it would hurt when they did. Rukia stops her circling and dives back down with her copy following suit before slamming into Sylvester with her Fly dealing large amounts of damage and sending him sprawling back.

Rukia banks around a corner and comes flying right back towards Sylvester with a Wing Attack. Sylvester picks himself up and prepares his own attack and as he takes the Wing Attack he Scratches a Taillow and manages to hit the right one but its nothing to compare to the pain he experiences. He holds his chest wincing in pain but now was not the time to stand still, he could still attack. He runs towards the pair of Taillow claws outstretched and rakes them down the Taillow popping it, bingo! Now they were even again.

Now the ground begins to shake as the geysers begin to erupt. Sylvester looks about nervously but he appears to be safe. Rukia however chirps in pain as one erupts right beneath her sending her careening through the sky before landing with a thud on the ground; at least she wasn't burnt.

Health: 76%
Energy: 57%

Health: 26%
Energy: 63%

Old 10-05-2012, 03:44 PM   #9
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Blow him back with a Whirlwind. Follow in pursuit with another Wing Attack, followed by a Peck.
Old 10-07-2012, 08:11 AM   #10
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

OoC: I'm not sure how to order on this one seeing as how Pansage would most likely be blown out of the field which would then force me to send out another Pokemon, so...

"W-whirlwind?" Connor stopped in taking pictures as Charm had briefly gave out his orders. This wasn't good on his part, but maybe he could take advantage of that... "Sylvester, if you can still manage to move first, plant a Leech Seed on her! You're most likely going to be blown out of the field so you have to brace yourself!" he said as he readied Sylvester's Pokeball and got himself ready to bring out Humphrey, his shiny Roggenrola. He then thought about what to order him for a while until he decided that two or three Curses would suffice, depending on whether or not Sylvester made his move.
Old 10-07-2012, 11:00 AM   #11
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 4

OOC: I've not reffed Whirlwind like this before (and have yet to write up the attack description for it) but it will (in multiple battles) force the opponent out of the arena and make them send out another. In the game its random but I don't see how I can implement that here. I'll go with trainer choice for now and see how it goes. If necessary we'll adjust the way it works if it doesn't appear fair here.

Rukia shakes off the pain of the water attack from the arena and takes flight once more not wanting to give Sylvester a chance to capitalise on her current state. She starts to flap her wings hard, very hard sending forth a strong blast of Whirlwind]. Sylvester tries to hold on but he stumbles back, soon her's blown off his feet and sent sprawling along the ground and into his trainer's feet. Sylvester looks up sheepishly and moves to get back up but his eyes bug out as he's surrounded in a red light and absorbed back into his Pokeball. Charm and Rukia look alarmed, that's not what they wanted, they were winning here! Connor sends out another Pokemon, this time his shiny Roggenrola Humphrey.

Rukia goes on the attack regardless and slams into her new opponent with a Wing Attack dealing more less damage than before. Humphrey shakes off the minor blow and uses his Curse feeling slower but his attack and defences get a boost. Rukia banks a corner and turns back into Humphrey Pecking him on his tough hide again dealing very little damage. Humphrey has boosts in mind and uses another Curse feeling stronger every time but he could feel that each use was less effective than the last. He has one more go at the move as Rukia stares on wondering what she had do to win this now!

Energy: 40%

Health: 91%
Energy: 80%

Old 10-07-2012, 12:45 PM   #12
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Now that Humphrey had boosted himself even further, Connor had felt that now was the time to retaliate. She was going to pay for what she did to Sylvester, "Counterattack! Humphrey, entrap Rukia with three Rock Tombs!"
Old 10-07-2012, 01:41 PM   #13
Charminions
Your reality is mine

OOC: Oh yeah, this isn't PASBL. I was assuming Whirlwind would just blow the foe back like it does in ASB.

Fly really high up so the Rock Tombs can't reach you. After he's done wasting his energy, use another Whirlwind!

I'm assuming that Uhhhhh would have to pick his next Pokemon before the next reffing.

Last edited by Charminions; 10-08-2012 at 05:28 PM.
Old 10-13-2012, 01:28 PM   #14
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 5

OOC: This time since uhhhhh hasn't selected a Pokemon to reveal next I'll use an RNG. I think we should probably put a limit on the amount of times Pokemon can be switched out by Whirlwind and other such moves.

Now it was Roggenrola vs. Taillow, the ball was in Connor's court as he had the advantage. He starts off with an order of Rock Tomb and Humphrey stomps on the ground summoning pointed rocks up towards Rukia. Unfortunately he was much slower than the bird due to the effects of his Curse and she manages to Fly up and out of the way leaving the tomb there pointless and Humphrey a little miffed. He stares at Ruki who was soaring high in the air and surmises that it's pointless to try again unless the bird came closer. Ruki too waits for the rock to waste his energy but realises she's reached a stalemate. She flaps her wings hard and Humphrey begins to slide back towards Connor. He digs his feet into the ground and Rukia has to push a little harder but she eventually gets him to the edge and he's returned to his ball.

Eleanor suddenly appears on the field looking about with confusion before she realises that she's summoned into battle.

Energy: 24%

Energy: 100%

Old 10-13-2012, 02:02 PM   #15
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Let's go out with a bang. Brave Bird, Wing Attack, and then Aerial Ace.
Old 10-13-2012, 06:16 PM   #16
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

OOC: Wait what? Was I supposed to post next about which one I'm sending in? Sorry, I thought that the round will have to go through first before I do that.

Connor was alarmed at noy only Eleanor's sudden appearance, but also at the Taillow's next set of attacks as he almost had dropped his camera. Brave Bird? Didn't that cost a lot of energy? She's gone kamikaze! Even though he honestly doubts that the bird would be able to do the last two attacks, he still hoped that Eleanor could survive the attack. "Eleanor, no point attacking her now, brace yourself for the next opponent! Three Growths!"
Old 10-14-2012, 03:47 AM   #17
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 6

OOC: In the middle of writing up this reffing and my computer shuts down Google Chrome ... seriously piece of crap ¬¬
Like I said there would be some teething problems with this move. You two are my guinea pigs I'm afraid. I think I'll have this move only used if the trainer is second in their orders and only available once to use in 2 vs. 2 matches and up.

Connor looked a little terrified as his second grass type was dragged out into the match and nearly drops his camera. Charm however could see that Rukia was fast running out of energy and plans to go out with a bang dealing as much damage as possible and Rukia doesn't seem to mind that plan on little bit. Connor bites his lip as he wonders what to do in this situation. There's no point in attacking, half of Eleanor's attacks wouldn't reach Rukia anyway, they might as well boost up ready for the next opponent whilst the bird ran out of energy, hopefully it would be pretty soon.

Rukia was ordered to use the most powerful flying type move available, and she was more than happy to do so. She flies up into the air before coming back down in a dive, her wings pulled in as she's coated in flames. Meanwhile Eleanor uses her first Growth to boost her attack and special attack whilst she stares in fear at the flaming bird. Just as it looks like Rukia would crash and burn she releases her wings and swoops in low covered in a bright blue aura. She slams into Eleanor sending her careening into Connors legs looking pretty battered. Rukia gains altitude once more and blue sparks fly off her body as the recoil takes effect making her wince in pain.

Eleanor pushes up off her trainer and waddles back into the arena slowly as the pain throbs throughout her body. She takes a few deep breathes before using her Growth to gain another boost whilst noticing that the bird wasn't done yet, she still had fuel left in the tank, this was not good! Rukia dives back down this time her wings extended covered in white energy and whacks Eleanor with her Wing Attack before flying back to her trainer and landing giving him one look of endearment before collapsing to the ground unable to give anymore. Eleanor was shaking from the pain but manages another Growth to gain another boost, but would she survive another round after the pain she endured in this one?

Health: 54%
Energy: 00%

Health: 36%
Energy: 85%

Charm please send out your next Pokemon then ...
Old 10-14-2012, 01:37 PM   #18
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Excellent work, Rukia. I couldn't ask for more. *Returns Rukia to her Pokeball*

Alright, Osage. Time to wreck some... grass.
Old 10-14-2012, 05:47 PM   #19
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

OoC: It's okay Arc. Moves like these need to be tested out as to how it would work after all. Same goes for the likes of Roar, Dragon Tail, and Circle Throw.

As the opponent was about to bring out his next Pokemon, Connor immediately took the time to heal up Eleanor, "Eleanor, come over here, drink this!" he said as he had a Lemonade (1/2) in his hand.

Once he got Eleanor healed though, he then saw as to what would be her next opponent. "A Sneasel huh... this could be bad. His name is Osage right?" he said as he snapped a photo of the Sharp Claw Pokemon. "Well... no matter. Eleanor, put him to sleep with Sleep Powder and use Growth once more!"
Old 10-14-2012, 06:21 PM   #20
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Lemonade, eh? That's a pretty crazy item you got there, I should probably start bringing those to my future battles.

Taunt her, then follow up with a Swords Dance and Ice Punch.
Old 10-15-2012, 06:31 AM   #21
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 7

Charm was proud of how well his little sparrow had fared in damaging all three of Connor's Pokemon before she bowed out. He returned her to her Pokeball and sent out his next warrior, a Sneasel called Osage. Meanwhile Eleanor had toddled on back to Connor and was gulping down a Lemonade burping at the end as she felt her health return, now she felt ready for a battle!

Osage begins by Taunting the little flower who becomes incensed, how dare that ugly dark rat call her mother those things! Osage is pleased with his work but suddenly notices a cloud of green spores heading towards him, what the? Eleanor had managed to get her Sleep Powder off before he taunted her and he coughed as it landed on his skin and in his lungs. He sways on the spot and falls down asleep. Eleanor is too angry to use Growth again, she wanted to smack the Sneasel upside his stupid head so the round ends.

But then the ground begins to quake again, a geyser erupts 4 metres away from Osage, how lucky for him but Eleanor screams as one goes from underneath her lifting her up into the air before she lands back down with a thud. She's even more pissed now but at least she isn't burnt and ... how is Osage still asleep through that?

Energy: 95%

Health: 92%
Energy: 81%
Taunted

Old 10-15-2012, 07:17 AM   #22
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Calm Mind and 2 Frost Breaths whenever you wake up.
Old 10-15-2012, 07:39 AM   #23
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Connor stopped taking photos as soon as he saw that Eleanor got mad at Osage for... something. This was actually the first time he saw the normally gentle Petilil angry over something, just what did he say about her? "Eleanor, I know you're angry right now, so let all of that loose on one Mega Drain attack! Then once you've had your fill, boost yourself even more with two Growths!
Old 10-15-2012, 12:41 PM   #24
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 8

Connor was more concerned about Eleanor's change in disposition rather than her recent brush with the geyser. Osage was still asleep and Charm could only hope that he would wake up soon and Connor was hoping that one attack would be enough to snap Eleanor out of her rage. She uses a Mega Drain to siphon off health and replenish her own and due to her boosted special attack she deals a decent amount of damage as is satisfied enough so her rage begins to subside. Osage wakes up from the shock of the attack and gets back to his feet, where was he again? Oh yes a trainer battle! He Calms his Mind and feels relaxed and stronger.

Eleanor has her calm and cheery face back on and she uses her Growth to boost once again, her attacks would be dangerous now! Osage is ready to unleash mayhem and take advantage of his typing. He breathes out a bright glowing blue powder, the Frost Breath washing over Eleanor making her shiver in pain and cold. He wastes no time in covering Eleanor in another Frost Breath dealing even more super effective damage.

Health: 90%
Energy: 82%

Health: 61%
Energy: 68%

Old 10-16-2012, 02:22 AM   #25
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

"Well that was pointless. He woke up so soon!" Connor frowned as he snapped a photo of the match, "Man, and Sneasels just look so adorable when they're sleeping don't you think? Oh well... Eleanor, play him a tune why don't you? Grasswhistle and then recover your health with two Mega Drains!"
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive