Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Old 10-13-2017, 05:34 AM   #301
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Pokémon Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Birthday Candy Cake: What's a birthday without a cake? Gives 2 levels.
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 3.
I keep forgetting to collect my Pokemon's Birthday presents. But not this time. This time, Mrs. Khan hit me over the head with a ladle so I wouldn't forget. Not that that's anything new though. She hits me over the head with a ladle nearly every other day.

Mrs. Khan the Kangaskhan...
Grew from Lv.29 to Lv.31
Learned the MT Aqua Tail
Learned the TM Earthquake
Contests Stats grew from 20 to 30
Raised Bond level by 3 (Bond is to be calculated at a later point in time - otherwise, ignore)
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 12:17 PM   #302
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
I keep forgetting to collect my Pokemon's Birthday presents. But not this time. This time, Mrs. Khan hit me over the head with a ladle so I wouldn't forget. Not that that's anything new though. She hits me over the head with a ladle nearly every other day.

Mrs. Khan the Kangaskhan...
Grew from Lv.29 to Lv.31
Learned the MT Aqua Tail
Learned the TM Earthquake
Contests Stats grew from 20 to 30
Raised Bond level by 3 (Bond is to be calculated at a later point in time - otherwise, ignore)
Mrs. Khan's Birthday Presents confirmed!
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:03 PM   #303
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
  • x1 Birthday Berry Milkshake: A nice refreshing shake so good, it can make a Pokémon feel a totally new experience, or remind them of young, blissful times. Teaches either an Egg Move or a Move Tutor move.
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Poffin: Amazingly crafted by dedicated bakers, all Pokémon love it! Raises all contest stats by 10.
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises Bond by 3.
Happy Smeargle day to my precious little girl, Buru! :3

Buru has grown from lv.15 to lv.17.
Buru has learned MT Hyper Voice.
Buru has learned TM Telekinesis.
Buru has increased All Contest Stats from 0 -> 10. Smart remains at 100.
Buru's bond remains maxed.

Thank you!
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 09:35 PM   #304
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Birthday time yet again! This time the one we celebrate is the team's self-proclaimed artistic genius, so happy birthday to Chromium, my level 51 Smeargle!

*Chromium grew to level 52!*

*Chromium grew to level 53!*

*Chromium learned the MT move Gunk Shot!*

*Chromium learned the TM move Psychic!*

*Chromium ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Chromium's Smart stat rose from 85 to 95!*

*Chromium's other four Contest stats (Cool, Beauty, Tough, Cute) each rose from 40 to 50!*

*Whoops! Chromium's Bond is maxed out, so no Gummi for her!*
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2017, 07:28 PM   #305
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
October 17th... in recent years, it's become known as quite possibly the stupidest day on which to commit crimes, precisely because it also appears to be the day on which the resident superhero of Fizzytopia tended to gain some new powers for himself. And yet, every year without fail, some criminals found themselves stupid enough to attempt something on such a day.

"Gahahahahaha!" came the triumphant laugh from behind the ski mask worn by a burglar (and by the looks of the bulging sack of money slung over his shoulder, a very successful one at that) as he rode through the skies on the back of a Skarmory. "We did it, Skarmory! Biggest heist of the year, and there's nothing anyone can do about it! Now! Back to the hideout!"

"Skaaar- SKAR!" Skarmory gasped suddenly, as something long and noodle-like wrapped itself around one of its legs. The Steel/Flying-type whirled around to see an extraordinary sight before it- a nearly shapeless purple blob of a being, crammed into a red superhero outfit with bright blue emblem on the front bearing the letter "S". More remarkable, however, was the minor detail that said purple blob was floating in midair.

"It-it can't be!" exclaimed the crook in stunned disbelief. "Impossible!"

"Not only can it be, it most assuredly is!" exclaimed the blob triumphantly, albeit only in a language the Skarmory could understand. "Now- relinquish that money to me at once! Regurgitate your nefarious late-night snack, before I Wring it Out of you!"

"Not a chance, fatso!" cawed Skarmory defiantly. "Who do you even think you are?!"

"I am the belch that echoes in the night," the blob responded impressively. "I am the indigestion of justice that makes you regret your dinner of evil. I am the enemy of evildoers and all-you-can-eat buffets alike! I am... Captain Stomach!"

"E-Enough of this!" exclaimed the bank robber. "Skarmory, knock that blundering blob clean out of the sky! Swift attack!"

"Take this!" Skarmory cawed, firing numerous star-shaped rays of energy, the numerous stars honing in on Captain Stomach. But if the bold blob feared these stars, he hid it well. Indeed, he opened his mouth wide and inhaled to Stockpile a bit of power. This beefed up his defenses, allowing him to take the attack quite effectively.

"Consider it taken!" Captain Stomach declared as the stars pelted his slightly inflated form. "But now, the flames of justice burn bright!" he added, one of his stubby fists igniting as he spoke. "Revenge may be best served cold, but justice is best served well-done and extra crispy!" he declared, zooming forward. Skarmory had to act fast to avoid the Fire Punch, and was able to do so without unseating its Trainer.

"Gah! Skarmory, now use Drill Peck!" ordered the thief.

"You're in for it now, blobbo!" sneered Skarmory, now zooming forward, energy swirling all around its metallic beak.

"I am, am I?" retorted Captain Stomach, a red aura coming over his nearly-shapeless form as Skarmory approached. The thief held on tight to his ride, but was still nearly thrown off as Skarmory was blasted back, the power of its own move turned back against it by a well-timed Counter! "Now, then- you've partaken so much from the buffet of evil tonight, haven't you?" he added, bringing the tips of his Marvelous Mustache of Might together, charging up a sphere of water between them. "Why not wash it down? Have a drink of water!" he bellowed, firing the Water Pulse, striking Skarmory head-on, and, to the burglar's horror, confusing it.

"No! Skarmory! Oh- curse you, Captain Stomach!!!" wailed the thief as his Steel/Flying-type shakily tried to make a landing, too disoriented and confused to continue flying well.

"I get that a lot," smirked Captain Stomach, Flying down after them, his Marvelous Mustache of Might glowing green. Once both thief and Skarmory were on the ground, the bold blob ensnared them in said mustache, sapping the remainder of their energy with a Giga Drain. It really did make the whole process of tying them up and leaving them for the police to discover that much easier, he found.

~~~~~

On an entirely unrelated note, let's get Crabbe the level 32 Swalot some gifts, shall we?

*Crabbe grew to level 33!*

*Crabbe grew to level 34!*

*Crabbe learned the MT move Water Pulse!*

*Crabbe learned the TM move Fly!*

*Crabbe swallowed the Birthday Poffin whole!*

*Crabbe's Contest stats each rose from 40 to 50!*

*Crabbe swallowed the Birthday Gummi whole!*

*Crabbe's Bond rose from 36 to 39!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 10-17-2017 at 07:41 PM.
Old 10-17-2017, 08:29 PM   #306
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
  • x1 TM
  • x1 Birthday Gummi: That rare treat can't be found anywhere but here! Raises IQ by 2.
Happy Birthday to Detective Gumpy!

Picking up for Swalot:

1x Birthday Cake (raises him from Lv. 83 to Lv. 85)
1x Birthday Berry Milkshake (teaching EM VENOM DRENCH)
TM VENOSHOCK
+10 Birthday Poffin (raises Beauty, Cool, Cute, Smart, & Tough Points from 10 to 20)
1x Birthday Gummi (raises Bond by 3)

...Is this really only the second time I've remembered Gumpy's Birthday?

=3=

^^; Er, thank you!

Last edited by lilboocorsola; 10-28-2017 at 10:52 AM.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 12:15 PM   #307
Kyuu-Tales
Heistin'

Send a message via Skype™ to Kyuu-Tales
Quote:
Trainer Birthday Presents:
  • x1 Heart Scale
  • x200 Pokédollars
  • x2 Rare Candies
  • x1 Birthday Gummi
Happy Birthday to me! I'll be taking my treats to go.

...But not before feeding my Birthday Gummi to Baian the Skrelp. Have at it, boy!
Kyuu-Tales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:09 PM   #308
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Birthday time! This time for Ariana, my level 40 Garbodor!

*Ariana grew to level 41!*

*Ariana grew to level 42!*

*Ariana learned the Egg move Sand Attack!*

*Ariana learned the TM move Bullet Seed!*

*Whoops! Ariana's Contest stats are all maxed out already, so she refuses the Birthday Poffin!*

*Ariana ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Ariana's Bond rose from 35 to 38!*
Old 10-19-2017, 07:22 PM   #309
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
A little late but not forgotten! Happy Glameow day, Jazz!

- Her level raises from 6 to 8!
*Jasmine learned Growl!*
- She learns EM Quick Attack!
- She learns TM Round!
- Her contest stats go from 0 to 10!
- Her bond raises by 3 (9->12)!
Old 10-21-2017, 06:22 PM   #310
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
It's time for one of those double birthday deals! First off, happy birthday to Myrtle, my level 45 Banette.

: A-bout damn time, Meat Sack. You are luc-ky you did not for-get...

*Myrtle grew to level 46!*

*Myrtle learned Snatch!*

*Myrtle grew to level 47!*

*Myrtle learned the MT move Double-Edge!*

*Myrtle learned the TM move Leech Life!*

*Myrtle ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Myrtle's Contest stats each rose from 40 to 50!*

*Whoops! Myrtle's Bond is already maxed out, so she foregoes the Gummi!*

But wait- there's more! Also celebrating today is Helena, my level 39 Banette!

: Oh, wow, this place looks so much nicer now!

*Helena grew to level 40!*

*Helena grew to level 41!*

*Helena learned the Egg move Pursuit!*

*Helena learned the TM move Drain Punch!*

*Helena ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Helena's Contest stats each rose from 40 to 50!*

*Whoops! Helena's Bond is already maxed out, so she foregoes the Gummi!*
Old 10-21-2017, 10:10 PM   #311
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Happy Birthday, Layla!

Raising her level from 22 to 24
Teaching her MT Counter
Teaching her TM Fissure
Raising her contest stats from 30 to 40
Raising her Bond from 35 to 38
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2017, 10:48 PM   #312
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
  • x1 TM
Happy Banette Day! Though happy is technically a bad emotion to have for a Banette...Anyway, here's Michael!

Level Up! Banette grew from Lv. 56 to Lv. 58!
New Move! Banette learned Trick!
New Move! Banette learned Gunk Shot! (Egg)
New Move! Banette learned Dream Eater! (TM)
Birthday Poffin Used! Banette's contest stats grew from Beauty 40/Cool 40/Cute 40/Smart 40/Tough 40 to Beauty 50/Cool 50/Cute 50/Smart 50/Tough 50!
Banette is already at 50 Bond...
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:53 AM   #313
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
  • x1 TM
Hope the Shuppet's birthday was yesterday, so let's pick her stuff up.

Hope ate the cake, growing to level 7 and learning Night Shade (by level-up)!
Hope learnt TM Telekinesis!
Hope drank the milkshake and learnt Shadow Sneak!
Hope ate the birthday gummi and gained 3 Bond!(No idea what her bond is or if I ever calced it)
Old 10-22-2017, 06:10 PM   #314
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Some of you may be wondering why there is a huge mountain of chocolate chip cookies behind me. Some of you may be wondering that. Those of you who know my Pokémon well by this point, however, will likely have figured it out. And even those of you who don't might be getting the hint by now, considering there is a pair of Dusknoir now eagerly devouring said cookie mountain as I speak. So yeah, this one's another double birthday for my team. Never used to be, but it is now, and who knows? By this time next year, it might even be a triple birthday! ;) But for now, it's just these two. First up is Peeves, my level 45 male Dusknoir!

*Peeves grew to level 46!*

*Peeves grew to level 47!*

*Peeves learned the MT move Icy Wind!*

*Peeves learned the TM move Submission!*

*Peeves happily ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Poffin!*

*Peeves's Contest stats each rose from 40 to 50!*

*Whoops! Peeves's Bond is already maxed out, so he foregoes the Gummi!*

♂: Whoa, whoa, whoa, time out. I realize these things go bad quickly so there's no chance of saving them for later, but suppose I wanted to give this thing to Lil, considering she's up next in any case?

I like how you think, Peeves, but I'm not sure the staff feels the same way. Thoughtful of you, though.

♀: I agree. Thanks anyway, Peeves~ *kisses Peeves*

♂: *blushes slightly*

Heh. And now, for the first time under my ownership, time to celebrate Liliana, my level 37 female Dusknoir!

*Liliana grew to level 38!*

*Liliana grew to level 39!*

*Liliana learned the MT move Skill Swap!*

*Liliana learned the TM move Sky Drop!*

*Liliana happily ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Poffin!*

*Liliana's Contest stats each rose from 10 to 20!*

*Liliana happily ate the cookie-flavored Birthday Gummi while looking longingly at the one Peeves was forced to forego!*

*Liliana's Bond rose from 22 to 25!*
Old 10-22-2017, 06:24 PM   #315
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Sandaa: Buru's birthday presents confirmed!

Missingno. Master:
  • Chromium's birthday presents confirmed!
  • Crabbe's birthday presents confirmed!
  • Ariana's birthday presents confirmed!
  • Myrtle and Helena's birthday presents confirmed!
  • Peeves and Liliana's birthday presents confirmed!
lilbluecorsola: Detective Gumpy's birthday presents confirmed!

Rotom310: Jazz's birthday presents confirmed!

myahoo: Layla's birthday presents confirmed!

Gemini Spark: Michael's birthday presents confirmed!

Ironthunder: Hope's birthday presents confirmed!

Kyuu-Tales: Trainer Birthday presents confirmed! (Hope you had a great day! ^^)

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-29-2017 at 02:37 PM.
Old 10-22-2017, 07:18 PM   #316
Rotom310
Boulder Badge

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Another day, another celebration. Happy Duskull day, Sammy!

- Her level raises from 1 to 3!
- She learns EM Feint Attack!
- She learns TM Telekinesis!
- Her bond raises by 3 (0->3)!
Rotom310 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 07:43 PM   #317
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rotom310 View Post
Another day, another celebration. Happy Duskull day, Sammy!

- Her level raises from 1 to 3!
- She learns EM Feint Attack!
- She learns TM Telekinesis!
- Her bond raises by 3 (0->3)!
Confirmed~
Old 10-22-2017, 07:50 PM   #318
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
My Duskull, who shall remain Namless, has arrived...
He goes from 36 to 38.
He'll learn EM Pain Split.
He'll learn TM Calm Mind.
His contest stats go from 0 to 10.
His bond goes from 4 to 7.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 08:04 PM   #319
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Jerichi: Duskull's birthday presents confirmed!

EDIT: Jeri, you kinda have forgotten to quote the actual presents ^^; I'll let it slide for now since I have already confirmed your stuff (herp a derp), but please make sure you have the prezzies in quote next time!

DOUBLE EDIT: So rules will be changed soon, so no need to quote anymore.

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-27-2017 at 06:12 PM.
Old 10-23-2017, 07:03 PM   #320
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Claiming birthday items:
x1 Heart Scale
x200 Pokédollars
x2 Rare Candies
x1 Birthday Gummi
Old 10-24-2017, 06:14 PM   #321
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
  • x1 TM
Time for yet another birthday! This time, all the birthday spotlight goes to a relative newcomer. Happy birthday to Selia, my level 1 Munna!

: Thank you. *floats off to collect gifts*

*Selia grew to level 2!*

*Selia grew to level 3!*

*Selia learned the Egg move Healing Wish!*

*Selia learned the TM move Ice Beam!*

*Selia ate the Birthday Poffin!*

*Selia's Contest stats each rose from 0 to 10!*

*Selia ate the Birthday Gummi!*

*Selia's Bond rose from 15 to 18!*
Old 10-25-2017, 12:52 PM   #322
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
A bit late, but Dusclops birthday presents:

Raising Faust's level from 41 to 43
Faust learned MT Mega Punch
Faust learned TM Earthquake
Faust's Contest Stats went up from 20 to 30
Faust's Bond increased from 36 to 39

Happy birthday, reaper
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 08:32 PM   #323
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Quote:
Birthday Bubbles Bash Venue
FB Calendar

• x1 TM
It's Castform Day! Haregumo aka Tenki is probably like the only Castform in FB right now so whoo!
He goes from 32 to 34.
He'll learn EM Cosmic Power.
He'll learn TM Thunder Wave.
His contest stats go from 10 to 20.
His bond goes from 3 to 6.
Jerichi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 06:19 PM   #324
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Missingno. Master: Selia's birthday presents confirmed!

Ex-Admiral Insane: Faust's birthday presents confirmed!

Jerichi: Tenki's birthday presents confirmed!

Maskerade: Trainer Birthday presents confirmed! Hope you had a great day! ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ANNOUNCEMENT: From now on, for the convenience mobile-using folks, quoting is no more required to pick up! (You can still do if you want)
Old 10-27-2017, 08:09 PM   #325
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Nice! And since that's in effect, I'll go ahead and be the first to put it to good use!

Happy Mawile Day! Akali's got some nice gifts planned for her!

Level Up! Mawile grew from Lv. 19 to Lv. 21!
New Move! Mawile learned Feint Attack!
New Move! Mawile learned Ice Fang! (Egg)
New Move! Mawile learned Toxic! (TM)
Birthday Poffin Used! Mawile's contests stats grew from Beauty 20/Cool 20/Cute 20/Smart 20/Tough 20 to Beauty 30/Cool 30/Cute 30/Smart 30/Tough 30!
Birthday Gummi Used! Mawile's Bond has been raised from 32 to 35!
Gemini Spark is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles