UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 05-18-2012, 05:44 AM   #1
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Bulbasaur Beginner Trainer Battle: darkrai vs. Pengyzu

It was mid May and the weather was beautiful, warm enough to be comfortable but not too hot, a perfect spring day. The sky was a bright blue with a smattering of white clouds that protected the ground from harsh sunlight. Wild Pokemon were coming out of their hibernations to enjoy the weather and go about their daily business. The Stardust Fields in the Cloud Garden was a sight to behold this time of year. The soft short grasses swayed in the light breeze and looked like they were sprinkled with glitter as they literally sparkled in the sunlight. In the centre of the field sat a cherry blossom tree that was in full bloom tall and proud. Pretty pink flowers waved and danced back and forth as the wind played with them.

Two trainers approached the arena, marked by thicker bushes laced with wild flowers. They passed wild Pokemon frolicking in the field, Buneary's playing tag and Roselia twirling and dancing in the sunlight. They didn't seem to notice their presence or if they did they didn't mind. The referee was sat under the tree conversing with a pair of Bug Pokemon, a Ninjask and Shedinja who looked jovial and appeared to be enjoying the good weather. She spotted the trainers approach and brushed the grass from her white knee-length combats before approaching them with a warm smile.

"Well hello to you both, you certainly choose a good day for a battle. I hope to see some intense fighting from you and your Pokmon but remember sportsmanship is always appreciated. I'll go over the rules and then you can take your place in your trainer boxes marked by the pink and blue flowers."
darkrai vs. Pengyzu
Beginner Trainer Battle (Pokemon from Lv’s 01-25 used only)
2 vs. 2
35 Hr DQ Period
Arena: Cloud Garden's Stardust Fields: Gently rolling fields spanning as far as the eye can see. This battlefield is a 50m x 50m section of the large grassy plain with one lone Cherry Blossom tree standing in the centre..
She allowed them time to prepare themselves whist retrieving a coin from her pocket. She assigned darkrai to Heads and Pengyzu to Tails and gave it a quick flip: "Heads".
Once she was sure they understood the rules she went through the order of play:
– I need PM’s from both of you including your Pokemon, their stats, any healing items being declared, and your attacks for the first round (I am happy with up to 3 being used per round)
- Switching moves may be used (i.e Baton Pass and U-Turn) but any other form of switching will = KO
- I will then ref the first round.
- darkrai will then order their attacks for the next round.
- Pengyzu then orders their attacks.
- I ref the round, and the next round attack orders switch and so on and so forth till we have a winner!
"I'm Walking on Sunshine ... Woh Ohh ... And don't it feel good?”
Old 05-21-2012, 02:31 PM   #2
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkrai
Thanks for reffing this Stacey! ^-^ My Totodile is in Daycare, but I'll be taking him out of there permanently (well, during this battle xd) monday, hope that's okay.

Quote:

Spoiler: show
1. Pokemon: Totodile
2. Nickname: Sobek
3. Gender: Male
4. Current Level: 15
5. Obtained: Traded
6. Birthday: December 6th
7. In: pokeball
8. Ability: Torrent [When HP is below 1/3rd, Water’s power increases to 1.5 times]
9. Nature: to be determined
10. Held item: none
11. Beauty Points: 0
12. IQ: 0
13. Contest Stats: 0
14. Trophies: none
15. Ribbons: none

Level-Up Moves
--- Scratch
--- Leer
06 Water Gun
08 Rage
13 Bite
15 Scary Face

20 Ice Fang
22 Flail
27 Crunch
29 Chip Away
34 Slash
36 Screech
41 Thrash
43 Aqua Tail
48 Superpower
50 Hydro Pump

TMs learned
Work Up
Water Pulse
Ice Beam
Dragon Pulse
Aerial Ace

HMs learned
Cut
Surf
Waterfall

Dive

[3rd Gen] Move Tutors
Mega Punch, Swords Dance, Mega Kick, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Counter, Seismic Toss, Mimic, Rock Slide, Substitute, Dynamicpunch, Snore, Icy Wind, Endure, Mud-slap, Ice Punch, Swagger, Sleep Talk

[4th Gen] Move Tutors
Dive, Ice Punch, Icy Wind, Snore, Spite, Uproar, Ancientpower, Aqua Tail, Mud-slap, Superpower, Low Kick, Headbutt

Egg Moves
Crunch, Thrash, Hydro Pump, Ancientpower, Rock Slide, Mud Sport, Water Sport, Dragon Claw, Ice Punch, Metal Claw, Dragon Dance, Aqua Jet, Fake Tears, Block, Water Pulse

Spoiler: show
1. Pokemon: Cleffa
2. Nickname: Princesa
3. Gender: Female
4. Current Level: 7
5. Obtained: Adopted
6. Birthday: February 23rd
7. In: pokeball
8. Ability: Cute Charm [The opponent has a 30% chance of being induced with ATTRACT when using an attack, that requires physical contact, against this pokemon]
9. Nature: Docile
10. Held item: none
11. Beauty Points: 10 BPs
12. IQ: 0
13. Contest Stats: 20 Beauty stats, 20 Cute stats
14. Trophies: none
15. Ribbons: none

Level-Up Moves
--- Pound
--- Charm
04 Encore
07 Sing

10 Sweet Kiss
13 Copycat
16 Magical Leaf

TMs learned
Energy Ball
Calm Mind
Thunderbolt
Psychic
Incinerate
Water Pulse
Work Up

HMs learned
Incapable of learning HMs

[3rd Gen] Move Tutors
Mega Punch, Mega Kick, Body Slam, Double-Edge, Counter, Seismic Toss, Mimic, Metronome, Softboiled, Dream Eater, Thunder Wave, Substitute, Rollout, Psych Up, Snore, Icy Wind, Endure, Mud-slap, Swagger, Sleep Talk, Defense Curl

[4th Gen] Move Tutors
Icy Wind, Trick, Zen Headbutt, Helping Hand, Last Resort, Snore, Uproar, Endeavor, Mud-slap, Rollout, Signal Beam, Gravity, Magic Coat, Role Play, Headbutt

Egg Moves
Present, Metronome, Amnesia, Belly Drum, Splash, Mimic, Wish, Fake Tears, Covet, Aromatherapy, Stored Power, Tickle
"What a lovely day for a battle!" the trainer exclaimed, eyes poetically set in the marvelous sky. "Lovely indeed." His eyes still gazing at a comically-shaped cloud that he had just spotted, his right hand rested in his belt, his fingers tick-tack'ing between two pokeballs, clearly undecided. He had thought of a good battle strategy - a good one, but a very easily disrupted one as well. And all that could decide it was both the trainer's first choices. One was going to have his first battle - which would prevail, his lack of training, or his enthusiasm? The other had already fought valiantly before, although her lack of moves proved to be her doom in the end.

With a sudden burst of pseudo-decisionism - if that even exists - he grabbed one of his pokeballs, and threw it up high, the sphere magically opening in a way familial to all pokemon trainers, the sudden bright light materializing into a small blue Totodile.

"Welcome, Sobek!" he greeted his water pokemon, winking discretely at the referee - she had been the one who had given him the name of the ancient Egyptian Crocodile God. "Well then, how should we start?" not knowing his opponent could prove tricky, but a good defense is a good defense against anyone. At least he hoped so. The Totodile anxiously looking at his trainer - at least he's enthusiastic for his first battle - these were the words he heard from John. "First, let's scare him with your Scariest Face. Follow with a mighty Dragon Dance to raise your Attack and Speed! Now, if it's Ralts you're up against, finish with a good Bite; if it's the Bagon dragon, show him your Dragon Claw. Good luck - I believe in you!" [ooc: not sure if this is considered 4 attacks; if it is, my orders are scary face, dragon dance, bite]
Quote:
Originally Posted by pengyzu
Here is my revised FB Trainer Battle PM. Thank you for your consideration miss Stace~

Species: Ralts
Nickname: Kara
Held Item: TwistedSpoon
Level: Eleven
Type: Psychic
Ability: Synchronize
Classification: Feeling Pokémon
Obtained: Starter Pokemon
Nature: [-]
Beauty Points: 0
IQ: 10/100
Contest Stats: 10|10|10|10|10 [x]
Birthday: April 8
Intended Evolution:
- Lv. 20 -> - Dawn Stone ->
Level Up Moves: Growl | Confusion | Double Team
Move Tutor Moves: Ice Punch | Thunderpunch
Technical Machine Moves: Psychic | Flash | Drain Punch | Swords Dance | Volt Switch
Egg Moves: Shadow Sneak
Custom Moves: Crossfire

Species: Bagon
Nickname: Anya
Held Item: Dragon Fang
Level: Six
Type: Dragon
Ability: Rock Head
Classification: Rock Head Pokémon
Obtained: Trade from After You after hatching
Nature: [-]
Beauty Points: 0
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: 0|0|0|0|0
Birthday: November 9
Intended Evolution:
- Lv. 30 -> - Lv. 50 ->
Level Up Moves: Rage | Bite
Move Tutor Moves: [-]
Technical Machine Moves: Incinerate | Snarl | U-turn | Roost | Roar | Whirlwind | Teleport | Ice Beam | Flash
Egg Moves: Hydro Pump | Fire Fang | Dragon Dance | Dragon Pulse | Dragon Rush
Custom Moves: FeatherDance

Rey walks into the arena where his first FB Trainer Battle will commence. He turns to see what beauties this area has to offer. The cherry blossom is blooming splendidly with its wonderful aroma wafting the air. The Pokemon scattered about are just as carefree as ever even with people here. He sees his referee sitting underneath the cherry blossoms, seemingly talking to the native bug types.

"Hey Stace! I'm here for my trainer battle, I'm sorry if I'm a bit late. I was trying to catch up with a little last minute preparations but I guess it's better to die earlier..." says Rey. He flashes a smile that argued with his words.

He greets his competitor and thinks about his first Pokemon. He grabs a shiny red and white ball from his bag and throws it up into the air.

"Go, Anya! I figured I might as well start with my baby girl. Use Dragon Dance to boost your stats. Follow up with a Dragon Pulse to push the enemy back. If he comes close again Dragon Rush if not, give em another Dragon Pulse!"

I'll be having x2 Potion [x] on standby.
Both trainers exchange pleasantries and greet the referee as they make their way into the arena. It sure was a lovely warm day and they had dressed for the occasion. They made their way to their trainer boxes and pondered their choices for the battle. They had chosen to battle with two of their Pokemon, the question was, which to start with. Both seemed a little indecisive but eventually enlarged their chosen Pokeballs and released their occupants. For John it was an exuberant Totodile named Sobek who did a little jig before he realised where he was and he looked to his trainer with a little worry before sucking it up and staring down his foe. Rey send out a little Bagon called Anya who stared down the Totodile immediately not looking intimidated at all by the thought of the challenge. The referee took her position in the centre side of the field her Ninjask and Shedinja hovering by her sides. She checked that both trainers and their Pokemon were ready before dropping her flag indicating the start of the battle!

Anya is slightly faster than Sobek and so moves first by performing an intricate Dragon Dance. Her arms and legs moved fluidly for something so small as she completed the dance boosting both her attack power and her speed. She turned to face her foe as she finished and gasped in alarm as Sobek gave her his best Scary Face cancelling that speed boost and freezing her to the spot as a thin sheen of nervous sweat appeared on her scales. He was intimidating right now!

Sobek take advantage of the pause in Anya's movements to perform his own Dragon Dance. This one looked a little more frantic and energetic but was successful all the same. Anya meanwhile feels calmer and pants as the effects of the Scary face wears off. She glares at Sobek for using that move and plans one of her own. She opens her mouth as wide as possible and calling on her draconic energies she lets loose powerful waves of Dragon Pulse that crash into Sobek sending him careening along the grass. He blinks in shock, that really hurt! He picks himself back up and flexes his claws, time to attack back! He charges up his own small dragon energies into his claw and charges towards Anya with his Dragon Claw outstretched. Anya spots the Totodile running towards her and makes her next move. She begins to run right towards him, they would collide if she kept up that trajectory! She powers up her Dragon Rush and both Pokemon meet with Sobek managing to rake his claws down her hide before he's thrown up into the air, landing with a thud right near his trainer. Anya too was thrown to the side from the force of the impact.

What an explosive beginning to the battle, several wild Pokemon had began to approach the battlefield curious by all the noises being made.

Health: 62%
Energy: 80%

Health: 72%
Energy: 74%

darkrai to post followed by Pengyzu
Old 05-21-2012, 06:53 PM   #3
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Excuse my question miss Stace but if my speed boost was cancelled, shouldn't my speed not be -? Sorry for bothering you ;-;

Arc Edit: Scary face greatly reduces the opponent's speed like in the games. It counts a double reduction, so though I said it cancelled it out it actually cancelled it first then reduced it by one stage. It's just the way I worded it

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 05-22-2012 at 03:53 AM.
Old 05-22-2012, 04:19 PM   #4
darkrai
Cascade Badge

Let's repeat the same orders. Scary Face, Dragon Dance, Dragon Claw
Old 05-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #5
pengyzu
heiir of liife

ooc: Okay, thanks for answering me~

Rey grimaced as numerous hits play in. He notices that Anya is panting a bit but reassures her that everything will be okay.

"Anya, I'm so proud of you for being awesome. I want to get rid of some pain for you but I can't. Look away from your enemy as you give them a big bad Roar! Show them who's boss! Then charge in for a Dragon Rush to push him away. Follow up with a Dragon Pulse to push him further back. We don't want any injury. Be safe my dear~"
Old 05-28-2012, 11:21 AM   #6
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 2

The first round had started with a real bang and both Pokemon were feeling some pain already. The noise and explosiveness of the battle had already attracted some curious wild Pokemon, edging closer and closer to the action. Sobek had taken the most damage but had the edge on energy and after shaking off the pain of the last attack he was ready to make his next move.

Following the same combination as last time he starts with a Scary Face pulling his most terrifying look and Bagon feels her blood run cold again. He looked really mad and frightening and she was locked to the spot as her speed feel further. Now the little Totodile had a speed advantage he leapt right into his next move and began to dance again, a little less energetic than the last time but still as entertaining. Several of the wild Pokemon clapped their hands and paws together in amusement as Sobek completed his Dragon Dance boosting his speed and attack once more.

Anya has snapped out of her terrified stupor and shook her head trying to rid the sheen of sweat from her brow. She frowns in annoyance and prepares to Roar when a speedy little crocodile rushed up to her and slash at her abdomen with his Dragon Claw making her eyes bulge out in pain and she hunches over holding her belly. It takes her a good while to get her breath back from that attack, it had really hurt and her health had taken a dive! She would get her revenge! She charged right back at the smug looking Totodile and slams into him with her Dragon Rush throwing him back along the grass. There were several oohs coming from the impressed wild Pokemon now watching the show. Sobek barely has time to make it back to his feet as Anya opens her mouth wide gathering dragon energies there and blasting him back towards his trainer with a Dragon Pulse.

Neither one Pokemon was holding back and both had taken heavy hits, they may not make it past a few rounds of this battle ... the wild Pokemon were loving it though!

Health: 27%
Energy: 57%

Health: 38%
Energy: 54%

Pengyzu to post followed by darkrai
Old 05-28-2012, 11:24 PM   #7
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Sorry Arc if I was rude to you. I'm just not fully used to FB tha's all. I understand if you don't accept my apology. I was harsh.

"Anya, we need to keep him away as long as we can. Dragon Pulse three times."

Last edited by pengyzu; 05-29-2012 at 06:53 AM.
Old 05-29-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
darkrai
Cascade Badge

"Sobek, you're much faster than him now. Let's save our energy and Dodge all those three attacks!"

He was sorry for the lack of exciting commands - but for his plan to succeed, he had to be careful.
Old 05-29-2012, 04:02 PM   #9
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 3

Both Pokemon were feeling the pain and their part in this battle could end sooner than first thought. Neither were holding back the punches and delivering their best attacks right off the bat. Sobek was trying to make the most of his dragon attacks and it looked like Anya was doing the same. The wild Pokemon gathered around the arena were chittering away to each other impressed by the moves these foreigners had, it was certainly entertaining to watch.

John had a plan up his sleeves and he certainly needed it, too many more hits on his Totodile he would be down to his last Pokemon. Rey was hoping to finish off this battle quickly with a trio of powerful dragon attacks. Anya has a disadvantage with her speed being reduced so much but with her priority she begins to attack. She opens her mouth wide and lets loose the waves of her Dragon Pulse that rush towards Sobek expanding as it closes the distance and the Totodile leaps to the side just avoiding the first attack but it was close. Anya grunts in annoyance but charges up another attack feeling the sweat form on her brown from the energy usage but she lets loose another Dragon Pulse that Sobek narrowly dodges again but he nearly felt that on his tail. Being a wave form attack it was hard to dodge! Anya could see how this was going to end but carried on regardless and lets loose a third Dragon Pulse and even with his speed advantage Sobek struggled to get out of its path entirely and was forced back as he was clipped by the attack.

Anya looked exhausted from the over use of that attack but Sobek was looking pained as his health dipped even further towards the red.

Health: 18%
Energy: 42%

Health: 38%
Energy: 24%

Old 05-29-2012, 04:10 PM   #10
darkrai
Cascade Badge

"Well, that worked... kinda. Sobek, let's keep up! Scary Face, Leer him up, and fire a nice chilly Ice Beam!"
Old 05-29-2012, 05:30 PM   #11
pengyzu
heiir of liife

"Splendid work dearie. I'm sorry if I'm overworking you, you'll get your rest. Just do nothing for the two intimidating moves, take the Ice Beam, no boost, no KO, and it should jog you out of the scary moves. Dragon Pulse x2. Three if he's still standing"

Last edited by pengyzu; 05-29-2012 at 06:33 PM.
Old 06-01-2012, 11:37 AM   #12
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 4

Sobek had made a great effort in dodging the high powered dragon attacks thrown at him, even if he did get hit in the end. His health was in the red however and he was looking beat up. Anya was certainly healthier but not as fresh as she felt her body panting hard from the exertion. It could be a case of who will fall first, the injured or the tired, we would soon find out!

John was proud with how his Pokemon were faring so far and had decided to go on the offensive this round. The totodile begins again with a familiar move as his face contorts to form his most frightening look. Anya looks right at the Scary Face and finds herself not bothered or surprised. She had fallen for that move far to many times and Sobek didn't look so scary now he was injured so much. She manages a yawn as the move fails and Sobek growls in annoyance. He'll make her pay! He focuses on a different look this time, one Anya wasn't prepared for and his eyes glowed a deep red from a Leer. The Bagon is caught by surprise and shivers a little as her defences are reduced, so the crocodile had a few moves up his sleeves after all.

Sobek grins at his little success and prepares to deliver a painful blow. He opens his mouth wide gathering Ice energy between his jaws and launches an Ice Beam right towards the dragon ... who doesn't move!!! The wide Pokemon gasp in horror as they see Anya scream as the Ice Beam hit her abdomen leaving a large chunk of ice covering her middle. She lies on the ground not moving and the referee goes to check on her when she sees her stirring. She places one paw after another on the ground and pushes herself back into the standing much to the horror of her opponents. She looks near to fainting but panting hard she manages to keep upright. Sobek looks extremely nervous now as she charges up dragon energy into her mouth. She screams as she releases her Dragon Pulse blasting Sobek for all she was worth. The little Totodile flies through the air before landing on the ground with swirls in his eyes having taken too much damage. Anya looks pleased but will not last much longer, especially with her reduced speed and that chunk of ice on her middle making movement even more difficult.

Health: 0%
Energy: 20%

Health: 06%
Energy: 14%

Old 06-01-2012, 08:22 PM   #13
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Rey closed his eyes and covered his ears as his baby girl is taking the beating.

"I'm sorry! A little bit more! Please!"

He takes a peek and sees ice on Anya. He pleads that she only needs to do a bit more.

"Anya! Finish him off!"

With some of her remaining energy, she unleashes a blast of Pulsating Dragon energy. The one being enough to knock the adversary out. Rey's smile reaches his ears as he squeals in joy!

"It ain't over yet. But since you're looking beaten already. U-turn the ground to switch with Kara!"

If that only counts as one move and Kara can still move, Calm Mind to Psychic!
Old 06-02-2012, 04:57 AM   #14
darkrai
Cascade Badge

"Come back Sobek, you did great."

"Princesa, let's go! Let's make sure Sobek's efforts weren't in vain. SING before he can get away! After he's sleeping, CALM your MIND twice.
If it is too late and he already switched with Ralts, then just CALM your MIND three times!
Old 06-04-2012, 05:05 AM   #15
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 5

John was now at a disadvantage as his Totodile lay fallen at his feet. Rey's Bagon didn't look too hot though so John's second Pokemon stood a good chance of finishing her quickly if he so wanted. John returned his fallen warrior to his Pokeball before sending out his last Pokemon. The small Cleffa materialised in a flash of light and stretched before beaming into the bright sunlight. The battle was about to begin again!

Anya was exhausted but had her orders to switch out so began to concentrate hard and charging up Bug energy around her body. Suddenly though she hear a sweet lullaby fill the air as Princesa began to Sing. Already exhausted and struggling to power up her U-Turn fast enough with her speed deficit she succumb to the Sing's sleep-inducing effects. Princesa giggles softly to herself before she begins to Calm her Mind feeling her special attacks rise along with a slight increase in her defences. She sighs feeling the energy drain but begins to use the same move again feeling her boosts increasing and her energy decreasing but now she was hypersensitive and every sound was clearer, the colours of the arena bright and vibrant. Her opponent slumbered unaware of the trouble about to come her way.

Health: 100%
Energy: 79%

Health: 06%
Energy: 09%

Old 06-04-2012, 11:32 AM   #16
darkrai
Cascade Badge

"Excellent, we're off to a good start. CALM your MIND once again, we want to be well prepared for that Ralts. Then just POUND that Bagon. POUND again if necessary to KO him.
Old 06-04-2012, 04:45 PM   #17
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Can't do anything now can I. You've been awesome Anya assuming you can hear me. Take em all. :<
Old 06-05-2012, 04:45 AM   #18
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 6

Rey had all butt given up on Anya waking up in time to attack back, she was done for this round he could only apologise and make it up to her later. John was happy with how Princesa had started out and was ready to up his boosts even more. He orders another Calm Mind and Princesa complies but feels the drain as she does so. Now to take out Bagon, with an order of Pound Princesa toddles up to the sleeping dragon and whacks her on the head. Anya wakes up from the blow but isn't quite finished. She stares up at her trainer with her vision going dark as she nears unconsciousness wondering what to do next. She see his head hanging and looks sad, had he given up on her? Princesa finishes her off with a second Pound and she slips to the ground no longer able to battle.

Energy: 61%

Health: 0%
Energy: 09%

Old 06-05-2012, 04:48 AM   #19
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Kara out! Flash, then Double Team, then another Flash.

Last edited by pengyzu; 06-05-2012 at 04:53 AM. Reason: Woopsie
Old 06-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #20
darkrai
Cascade Badge

Ralts. The one who we can't afford to put to sleep, thanks to his ability.

Princesa, let's go. Turn around and close your eyes, quickly! Keep it that way for a good time, until you're sure you can open them again, don't forget he's going to do a double flash! Afterwards, let's deal with those flashy clones with a very weak widespread Incinerate.
Old 06-07-2012, 03:53 PM   #21
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 7

Rey is quick to return his fallen warrior and send out his second, a cute little Ralts called Kara. He quickly takes in his surroundings before he notices a little Cleffa facing off against him. Realising he was in a battle he mentally prepares himself, ready for his trainers orders. The wild Pokemon surrounding the arena chatter excitedly amongst themselves at the new Pokemon in the battle and wonder what they would see next.

With his orders in mind Kara is quick to move and glowing brightly he lets loose a Flash that bursts into the air. In the sunny environment the impact of the flash is not as powerful if it has been used at night but it was blinding enough. Princesa has orders to turn around and close her eyes but Kara being fresher is quick enough to get her before she can and she blinks back rubbing her eyes as spots form before them reducing her vision. Either way she remembers her orders and turns around, a bit late but she would miss the second Flash that had been ordered.

Kara obediently moves onto his next moves and concentrating hard he begins to move back and forth in a rapid manner leaving behind a clone as he does so. Soon he comes to a stop having completed his Double Team and has two clones standing by his side. The three of them stare at Princesa's back and let loose a second Flash but she doesn't catch sight of it and her vision remains the same.

Princes turns around and is unable to spot where Kara is but prepares her attack anyway. She breathes in before letting loose a small wall of flames that burns the grasses as it touches them. The Incinerate washes over most of the field and hits Kara and his clones destroying them and dealing a little damage in the process. The referee's Ninjask flies over the arena and quickly lets loose a light Blizzeard that puts out the fire and causes a light frost over the burn patches and prevents the Cherry Blossom Tree from catching a blaze.

The wild Pokemon chitter angrily and wave their paws at Princesa for destroying some of the arena. She can't see their expressions or the one given by Nina who buzzes angrily at her before flying back to her trainer and tears form in her eyes. She didn't want to cause any damage. The referee gave John a dark look before turning back to the match.

Energy: 53%

Health: 93%
Energy: 78%

Last edited by Arc_Angel; 06-07-2012 at 04:40 PM. Reason: Forgot to change the order of posting at the end ^-^;;
Old 06-07-2012, 05:12 PM   #22
darkrai
Cascade Badge

CHARM him up, then follow with a WATER PULSE.
Old 06-08-2012, 04:44 AM   #23
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Good work Kara. Flash as she tries to charm you. Then just Dodge the weirdly aimed Water Pulse.
Old 06-10-2012, 05:33 AM   #24
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Round 8

The end of the last round ended on a bad note with Princesa blind and feeling down right miserable at her telling off. Kara had done a good job so far and was ready to follow his trainers orders once again. Princesa turns around to where she can make out a form she thinks is Kara and begins to lay on her best Charms. She compliments him on his prowess in the battle so far and how handsome he was. Kara stares at the Cleffa and blinks a few times ... was he falling for her charms? He smiles at her and blushes at her compliments ... it appears so!

He's hesitant to attack now but a Flash wouldn't hurt would it? He would show off his abilities to impress her. He lets loose another Flash and Princesa squeals and covers her eyes feeling her vision become worse. Kara frowns as he sees that he's caused the Cleffa pain and moves slowly towards her to try and comfort her. Princesa rubs her eyes and her vision is a blanket of white but it would improve ... if she received no further bright lights to her eyes. She remembered where Kara was and the unsuspecting Ralts was approaching her to make things easier. She charged up an orb of water energy before her hand and hoping she was aiming right she launched the Water Pulse and it sails right into the Ralts knocking him back.

Kara brushes the water off his body and stares at Princesa with hurt in his eyes. She attacked him! How could she? She wouldn't fall for her tricks again.

Energy: 40%

Health: 79%
Energy: 72%

Old 06-10-2012, 07:25 AM   #25
pengyzu
heiir of liife

"I'm sorry Kara for being so unoriginal. We're going on the offensive soon enough."

Flash. Then Teleport away, before Growling.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records > Trainer Battles > Battle Archive