UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-11-2013, 08:39 PM   #1626
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: Bubbles sympathized with Rubeus, claiming that lots of people thought all Corphish were antisocial and prone to attacking others without reason. In response to his question, she stated that she liked to swim.

"I like to swim, too," Rubeus smiled. "As a Ground-type, one would think the water would bother me, but that isn't the case at all. I mean, obviously, I don't like being hit with Water moves, but I'm fine with just swimming. What do you say we go and swim in the aquarium they have here once we're done with our drinks?" he asked.

Ginny, Crabbe, Kage: "Then let's do this," Crabbe stated. "Anything you need me or Ginny to do?" he asked.

Rags, Helena, Hannah, Hebenon, Gemini, Nagini, ?????: As the battle unfolded, Helena could taste a sudden outpouring of hopelessness. She looked in the direction from which the hopelessness was emanating, and while she couldn't see anything, she could somehow... just sense something. Or maybe someone? Curious about all this, the Shuppet floated over to where she could sense the... whatever it was... was floating, and where the taste of hopelessness was the strongest. "Ex-cuse me," she said, facing where she could sense the spirit. "Um... I could not help but sense you, and I just wan-ted to ask, are you O-K? I can taste a lot of hope-less-ness... Could you try spea-king? If I can sense you, may-be I can hear you, too."

Strychnine, Botch: As the two Grimer kissed, Botch embraced Strychnine, and she embraced him right back. As far as Strychnine was concerned, this right here... her and Botch, in each other's arms, kissing, in a dumpster, surrounded by smelly garbage, the whole scene unfolding under the starry night sky and a full moon... it could not have been more perfect.
Old 03-11-2013, 09:57 PM   #1627
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Rags, Helena, Hannah, Hebenon, Gemini, Nagini, Aco: The spirit was quite surprised as a Shuppet noticed him, or his emotions at least. The Shuppet then asked if he was ok. "No not really, you see a few months ago I died, but I never got to say goodbye to my girlfriend Kage, I just want to say goodbye, but I can't find her and even if I do she probably won't be able to hear or see me" The spirit sobbed.

Ginny, Crabbe, Kage: "Well I do need another object" Kage replied as she wiped the rest of her tears away." "I need a Pidgey cage and a small trophy stand, that should be it"

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: "I didn't know they had an aquarium here!" Bubbles said surprised. "But that sounds like a great idea Rubeus, I'm good with it"

Lucas, Sprout: As Sprout was still running away from Kage, Ginny and Crabbe she tripped over something and fell flat on her face. "Ow, hey watch where your going" Sprout said as she got up. Sprout then turned around to see a human on the floor, out cold. Sprout quickly ran over. "Um excuse me, are you ok, do you need help?" The Bellsprout asked worry was obvious in her voice.

Strychnine, Botch: Nothing new.
Old 03-11-2013, 11:41 PM   #1628
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena, Aco: As she had thought, Helena was able to hear the spirit speak, explaining that he died several months ago, but never got to say goodbye to his girlfriend. "Oh, that's so sad," Helena said quietly. "Wait... Kage... I have heard that name... is Kage, by a-ny chance, a See-dot?" she asked.

Ginny, Crabbe, Kage: "Pidgey cage and small trophy stand, got it," nodded Crabbe.

"I don't suppose you've eaten either of those lately?" Ginny asked, half-sarcastically, half hopefully.

"Nope, sorry," stated the Gulpin. "Haven't had either of those things lately. Still, how hard can they be to find?"

"Yeah, but we might need some help-" began Ginny, just as something barged into the storage closet.

"Help? You say you need help with something? I can help I love to help I live to help I'll help with anything you need help with and prove to Keith I belong on the team and-"

"Helga!" interrupted Ginny, effectively shutting the Makuhita up. "Calm down already! You want to help, find us a Pidgey cage and a small trophy stand. Sorry about that," she sighed as Helga dashed out of the room at top speed. "Helga's my trainer's Makuhita. Her previous two trainers traded her away real cheap, so she's kinda scared that Keith won't want her either. She tries to help out at every possible opportunity, and several impossible opportunities, too-"

"Got 'em!" interrupted Helga as she marched back into the storage closet, proudly holding a Pidgey cage under one arm and a small trophy stand under the other. "I got 'em!"

"Holy crap," Ginny murmured. "Wow. I... Good job, Helga."

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: Rubeus smiled as Bubbles agreed to go swimming with him. At that moment, he took another sip of his smoothie, only to realize he had finished the whole thing. "Oh, well, I'm done, it seems," he remarked. "Once you're done, Bubbles, we can go."
Old 03-13-2013, 02:22 PM   #1629
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
"Me too." Duke similarly chuckled as they both embraced tightly. Something suddenly gets in the way as a serpentine figure forces her way in between them both, rudely separating the lovers as she coiled around no less than Duke himself!

"Chris! What're you - stop it! This is not the time to play wrestling with you." Duke protested, falling to the ground as he found himself unable to support her weight while simultaneously trying to push her face away with his one free hand.

::FB::WF::
Old 03-14-2013, 03:47 AM   #1630
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Peeves, Liliana - Liliana bends over to listen to the small ghost that had approached her. It was a ghost of a Pokemon, that much was certain, though Liliana had difficulty making out exactly what kind of Pokemon it was. Listening intently, she is able to make out a faint cry, asking her and Peeves to follow the creature. Liliana nods once, turning to Peeves. "I think it wants us to follow," she whispers to Peeves, though she has a distinct feeling that he heard the voice, as well. She begins to follow the spirit, looking back to see if Peeves will follow, as well.

Marion, Duke, Orchrist, Gwyn - Marion is startled by the sudden feeling of something interrupted their hug, and steps back suddenly in an attempt to discern what the disruption might be. She can barely contain her laughter at Orchrist's "play-wrestling"; after all, Orchrist would never hurt Balmund... Would she?

"Okay, I concede, Orchrist... You are clearly a better hugger than me," Marion comments with a mischievous grin. As Marion watches this odd little spectacle, not wanting to intervene given the relationship between Balmund and Orchrist, she becomes aware of a faint purple light hovering over her shoulder. Looking up, she is greeted by none other than Gwyn, who immediately casts a shadow of a Litwick pulling a Seviper off of Balmund's silhouette. Understanding the message, Marion turns to Balmund, trying her best to concerned instead of amused;

"Are you okay, Bal? Need any help?" Gwyn nods, a psychic aura beginning to form around his body. He was under no delusion of beating the Seviper in battle, but his knowledge of psychic might at least serve to separate the snake from her owner before he got hurt.

Last edited by Marion Ette; 03-14-2013 at 04:38 AM.
Old 03-14-2013, 05:01 AM   #1631
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Peeves, Liliana: Liliana stated that the ghost, whatever it was, wanted the two of them to follow it, though Peeves could hear the voice as well. This did not, however, help him to identify whatever the spirit was, though he could tell it was that of a Pokemon of some kind. As she made to follow the spirit, Peeves nodded silently and also started to follow.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-14-2013 at 05:24 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 12:36 AM   #1632
Pest
Volcano Badge

Malfoy, Vesta, Mercury, Uxie, Pest: "It seems that we must," Vesta agreed, unable to hide her apprehension. "Come, Mercury. We are required to depart, and we cannot delay any longer."

Mercury's eyes narrowed. "... Fine. But if she doesn't come back sooner rather than later, we're going after her no matter what."

"Fair enough. Though I will have to be the judge of when the appropriate amount of time has passed."

Licking his trainer's cheek, the Lillipup hopped nimbly down to the floor.

If all goes well, we will meet with you again before many hours have gone by. Uxie descended gently a few feet, halting upon reaching a level just higher than Pest's head. Take care, mortals. Emotions are often difficult to control. Farewell.

With that, the two groups exited the dingy bathroom, marching off on their missions.

"Good luck!" Mercury barked over his shoulder. His body was somewhat tensed, a sign that even now he was struggling not to whip around and tail after Pest and Uxie. The trainer smiled back at him briefly before turning the corner and vanishing from sight, the legendary floating just behind.

"Do you suppose we should tell someone at the bar about this?" Vesta asked as they emerged into the main barroom. "Not everyone of course, since we wish to avoid causing unnecessary panic. Yet it might help to recruit someone to our cause, in order to better maintain watch over the events happening here."

(If someone wants to tag along and confront an ancient horror with Pest and Uxie, please feel free.)

Hermione, Myrtle, Trivia, Pax: There was no point in digging her heels on the issue so much, Pax knew. Her Weedle friend was determined to have a fair and balanced opinion, and though such an attitude was admirable it was also frustrating. "Well, since she and I aren't going to start actually liking each other any time soon, I guess there's not too much hurry. Plus they're busy talking about ghost stuff." She tilted her ears in the direction of Myrtle and Trivia, resisting the urge to stick out at the latter. "So we can talk a bit and get to know one another! Um ... what do you like to do?"

Trivia listened in wonder as Myrtle launched into an extensive backstory. It wasn't that the details of the odd powers of Missingno. weren't interesting, far from it; but it seemed rather strange that the Shuppet was imparting all of this vital information from her life to someone she hadn't even known existed a few minutes ago. She would have to remember this for later. A trainer that was part Gastly, she could do something with that ...

As Myrtle reentered fond memories of murdering her killer, Trivia found herself wondering if, perhaps, she and the Shuppet weren't as different as they'd supposed. She appreciated Myrtle's strong desire for revenge, as well as the utter lack of guilt she felt at shedding the man's blood. At the risk of sounding like a depraved maniac, she said after a while, I am glad that the hunter met his doom at your hands. I admit I cannot remember my own past life, but from what you say of swimming in the sea, exulting in your powers, rescuing drowning trainers and so forth, I can see the utter cruelty in stealing all of that from you. And not out of fear or hatred or love of the hunt? Not even for petty spite? She sneered at the mental image of the hunters, stomping idiotically after the rare creatures with unprovoked lust for blood. Disgusting.

Hyrem, Carla, Luke, Vi, Marvolo, Kuranes, Vinay, Balmund, Orchrist, Bacchus, Liber: "Sounds exciting!" Liber gushed, cheerfully oblivious to the morbidity of Marvolo's statement. "Although I guess those guys hate you just as much as you hate them. Oh no!" He covered his mouth with his stubby little hands as a disturbing realization hit him. "What if they try to stick your head on a spike? You'll have to beat them to the punch then, hopefully. Spike one of their heads first, then you can look all threatening to them while giving it to your friend!" Pleased with this rationalization, the Spinda relaxed again and smiled. "I'm Liber by the way. What's your name?"

Sighing lightly in relief, Bacchus watched his friend chatter on with a snake several times his size. There seemed to be no danger at the moment, he decided, eyes darting over to Vi as he took another sip of wine. Crisis averted for now. He just had to make sure no more fights came close to breaking out.
Old 03-15-2013, 04:01 AM   #1633
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Sera, Gwyn, Rose, Chuck: While Chuck had introduced Gwyn to Rose, he indirectly introduced the Litwick to Sera. "Gwyn, hm? It is a pleasure to meet you," she says, leaving it at that in order to allow Gwyn to interact with Rose.

Hyrem, Luke, Vi, Carla, Amethyst, Kuranes, Marvolo, Vinay, Balmund, Orchrist, Liber, Bacchus: Vi and Luke were bravely standing against a Seviper powerful enough to feel confident to stay where he was. While both Pokemon wanted a go at the Fang Snake they were each very nervous about facing a Pokemon larger than themselves (especially if he was able to talk about killing strong Pokemon like Zangoose so freely), though they each tried their best not to show it to either the other teammate or Marvolo. It seemed their hopes lie in their trainer to bring out this "Amethyst", whom neither had met yet.

As for Hyrem, he was trying to keep his mind off of who was staring at him, and he was able to brofist Duke and see Chris acknowledge him, but another Pokemon that was staring at him, Kuranes, was pawing at Hyrem's face in order to turn it toward the expectant Seviper. "Oh, but-but..." he stammered as he wanted to give in to the cute Eevee's wishes, but... Suddenly, Carla noticed a buzzing feeling coming from Hyrem's pocket, so she got up to face the pocket proper, stuck her face in it, and grabbed his Pokedex with her mouth; it wasn't even two seconds after that that the device opened up, materialized a Luxury Ball and opened it up to Hyrem's surprise. Another Seviper suddenly appeared and slithered straight over to Marvolo, catching Chris holding her trainer in her coils along the way, she'd have to say hi to her sometime. When she got to Marvolo, she did a quick nuzzle of his cheek before surveying the pitiful Pokemon around them and tasting their scents. "And who might these pitiful morsels be?"

"My name's Luke," the Shinx introduced himself first. "I was adopted very recently to the team."

"Ah, yessss," Amethyst gave a long, amused hiss as she slithered around Luke, brushing against Hyrem's back in the process since Luke was that close to his trainer. "He had been talking about getting one of you ever since he got that lecherous excuse of a Sneasel named Leila. I do hope you'll be a good little kitty and pray I don't taste your potential too much." She then turned to the Eevee next to Dexelle. "So, an Eevee... Am I to assume you're also with us?"

"Yes, I am," she nodded. "My name is Carla, and you are Amethyst? A pleasure to meet you," she said while bowing respectfully to her senior. "Hmhm, charmed," Amethyst hisses in more amusement. "Consider yourself wise for such humility. By the way, I hope you choose your evolution just as wisely, it may mean the difference between friendship and ... well, anyway, best of luck to you. And thanks for letting me out when the kid was hesitant to do so. You too, Kuranessss~" she hissed toward the shiny Eevee before turning her attention to the most interesting Pokemon at the moment since she seemed to taste the best. "Mmmm, if you're what's known as a Torchic, then Chris was right about you," she said as she stuck her tongue out as much as she could. "Uh, come again?" the Torchic chirped, wondering how she could get a chill down her spine from this comment. "Anyway, name's Vi," she continued, resuming her confidence. "Hope you can remember it when your head gets turned to mush."

"Mmfufufufu, there's a laugh," Amethyst grins as she then circles around Vi. "Hey Marv, I wonder what we should do right now. There's so much I can think of, it's hard to decide. Though I think I might need to further develop my sense of ... tassssste." Vi stood her ground, but she was beginning to feel uncomfortable and said nothing as she started to bend her knees so she would be in a position to jump out of her "surroundings" if need be and reach the safety of her trainer (if there was any safety). Now she had two, possibly three large Pokemon breathing down her neck, and she wasn't so confident now with the Seviper like she was with the Carnivine. It seemed she was a popular Pokemon, just ... not in a way that she really liked.

Meanwhile, Hyrem decided to turn around so he could watch and make sure Amethyst wasn't going to be bullying everyone. So he held Kuranes in his hands before sitting himself in the other direction and put him back on his lap, Carla rejoining him soon after. Luke stayed in front of Hyrem but relaxed slightly now that he wasn't in any danger. Amethyst was starting to push it with the way she was circling around Vi, so he needed to put a stop to it: "Oi! Amy!" he said as he snapped his fingers, then did similar gestures Balmund did earlier with Orchrist, which was enough to make her stop reluctantly. "Seeevi, seviper... (One of these days...)" she grumbled and hissed to herself before returning to Marvolo and looking in the direction of Orchrist and Balmund, seeing the older snake wrestle with her trainer and chuckled to herself. "Haha, that would be fun to do with the kid, it would be so one-sided, it would be perfect," she hissed out loud.

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future

Last edited by Gemini Spark; 03-15-2013 at 10:43 AM.
Old 03-15-2013, 10:21 AM   #1634
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Malfoy, Vesta, Mercury, Uxie, Pest: As the groups left the bathroom, Vesta voiced the opinion that they should tell someone in the Bar what's going on. Malfoy nodded. "That might not be a bad idea," he agreed. "Question is, who? Hmm... Hey, maybe we ought to go and find Myrtle," the Toxicroak suggested. "She's one of my trainer's Shuppet. Shuppet eat negative emotions, see- I'm thinking that kind of skill could be of use against an adversary such as Misery. What do you think?" he asked Vesta.

Myrtle, Trivia: Far from thinking of Trivia in any sort of negative light for her remark, Myrtle couldn't help but smile. "I am glad I was a-ble to ex-act my re-venge u-pon him," she stated. "To a Shup-pet, there is ve-ry lit-tle more sa-tis-fy-ing than ven-geance."

Hermione, Pax: Meanwhile, Pax asked Hermione what she liked to do. "Well, I love to read," Hermione replied. "Learning new things is always exciting for me. I also enjoy to battle- I have my boyfriend to thank for that one, really... What about you, Pax? What do you like to do?" the Weedle asked.

Hyrem, Luke, Vi, Carla, Amethyst, Kuranes, Marvolo, Vinay, Balmund, Orchrist, Liber, Bacchus: Marvolo had to admit, he was starting to like the little Spinda. "The name's Marvolo," replied the Seviper. "Good to meet you, Liber."

Then, to Marvolo's utter delight, Carla, Hyrem's Eevee, took it upon herself to dig out Hyrem's Pokedex and bring the Luxury Ball out of storage. In a flash of light, there appeared Amethyst, who went straight over to Marvolo and nuzzled his cheek before turning to the unfamiliar faces before her. She seemed to especially enjoy the idea of the Torchic as a snack, something Marvolo found himself agreeing with. He found himself chuckling along with Amethyst as the Torchic asserted herself in spite of her obvious disadvantage to Amethyst. Amethyst then asked Marvolo what they should do, though mentioned further developing her sense of taste. However, Hyrem noticed how Amethyst was circling the Torchic, and put a stop to it.

"You'll get that Torchic someday," Marvolo assured her. "Even with Hyrem backing her up, there's no way she'll be able to evade such beautiful deadliness forever," he hissed as he moved closer to his beloved. "So, Amy, any other new teammates of yours causing any trouble for you? Most of my newest teammates aren't too bad, actually, though the Kakuna is a bit of a nuisance... Were it not for the fact I have great respect for Keith, that Kakuna would be in pieces already," he hissed.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-15-2013 at 12:28 PM.
Old 03-15-2013, 11:18 AM   #1635
uhhhhh
Beloved Mascot

Send a message via Skype™ to uhhhhh
Hyrem, Luke, Vi, Carla, Amethyst, Kuranes, Marvolo, Vinay, Balmund, Orchrist, Liber, Bacchus: As Vinay heard his brother say to him about being a 'snuggly pansy', he frowned, ~Eh? Snuggly... pansy? I... don't understand what you're trying to say big bro,~ he said in confusion as to what Luke meant. As Vinay just watched Luke and a Torchic face against a Seviper that's seemingly stronger than them, he turned around to Hyrem who was being forced to look at the Seviper by a shiny Eevee, ~Hey, what are you doing there? Why are you making him look at the Seviper?~ he asked the shiny Eevee.

Keith, Melittin, Coselle, Roggenrola, Connor, Hades, Salazar, Silane: As Connor witnessed the scene between Coselle and the Roggenrola, he grew confused at what was going on. "Wait... what?" As Coselle talks to the Roggenrola, he notes that Coselle seems to be able to understand the little rock, "Mommy? Coselle, what are you sayi-" he was then interrupted by Keith who came back after his chat with Marion and talked to Connor.

Connor opened his mouth to say something but then hesitated to think for second whether or not to tell Keith about what he found out. No, this was not the time to hesitate, he thought as he shook his head. He then finally spoke to Keith, "Hey Keith. Listen, I... I'm sorry. I managed to piece together everything. About Minerva...sorry, Coselle. About who she really is. I figured you knew about this anyway seeing as you were in an argument with Marion about it." he paused for a moment to think about what to say next, "I won't tell the police or anyone else if you're worried about that. Marion's all right now right? And it seems you guys have somewhat made peace with what happened last Halloween. I don't really want to open that up again to cause trouble." he sighed.
Old 03-16-2013, 03:17 AM   #1636
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Rags, Hebenon, Gemini, Hannah, Nagini:
Rags merely nodded to Hannah as she told him about the move that Hebenon just pulled off. It was an attack that only a legendary should learn, but for some reason a simple Qwilfish could perform the attack as well.
He took his eyes of the battle for a moment to look directly at Hannah when talking. "Your brother knows a lot of weird moves it seems." He was thinking back to when Hebenon relayed his battle of defeating a Dragonite. "He must be really strong to know such moves. No wonder dragon's aren't a match for him."
Seeing Hannah excited about her own brother made him wonder something. Was Hannah at all proud of her own combat skill, even if she didn't have much skill? "So what about you? I'm sure you can learn great attacks like that as well at some point."
He hadn't even noticed that Helena left the scene to talk with somebody else.

Lucas?, Sprout:
The Bellsprout sounded obviously worried about Lucas. Unfortunately, it fell on deaf ears. Lucas didn't even toss or turn when Sprout fell over him but just continued sleeping. He was definitely out cold and it would take more than a light-weight Pokémon to fall over him to get him up. The trainer's current condition at least gave off a feel towards his own slight carefree nature.

Fizzy Bubbles Team:
Spoiler: show
Party:
Traitors:
Lost Souls:
Old 03-16-2013, 03:04 PM   #1637
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith, Melittin, Coselle, Roggenrola, Connor, Hades, Salazar, Silane: Whatever Keith had been expecting to hear from Connor, it certainly wasn't this. He had resolved, for Coselle's sake, to vehemently deny it if anyone ever managed to work out the truth, so he forced his face into a skeptical expression. Connor was his friend, yes, but the idea of confirming his suspicions about Coselle didn't sit right with him at all, even given Connor's promise to keep quiet. He would feel like he was betraying Coselle by confirming this, which was naturally the very, very last thing he would ever want to do, ever.

"Wait, what?" Keith said, giving a little chuckle, as if to suggest that what Connor was suggesting was absurd. "You... You think Coselle is..." He chuckled again and shook his head. "I'm sorry, man, but you're way off there. As far as I'm aware, nobody's seen or heard from Minerva since Halloween." He hoped he sounded as convincing as he was trying to make himself sound.

Hannah, Hebenon, Gemini, Nagini, Rags: At Rags's question, Hannah's smile faded slightly. "Well, actually," she said, "apparently they've changed how TMs work before I hatched... I won't be able to learn all the moves my big brother learns," she sighed. "All I can use at the moment is Surf, Waterfall, Spikes, Tackle, and Poison Sting. But there are some awesome moves I will be able to learn," she added, starting to smile again. "Shock Wave, Ice Beam, Sludge Wave... Ooh, I can hardly wait!"

Meanwhile, Gemini and Hebenon were continuing their battle. As Gemini started trying to pull their sticky body up off the ground, Hebenon fired off a powerful Hydro Pump, blasting the Weezing backwards. This cleaned off most of the chocolate, however, and Gemini took to the skies once more, unleashing a powerful Thunderbolt. Hebenon took the attack, and it had a powerful effect. However, the Qwilfish was not done yet. Swirling water started to surround the Qwilfish, and he rose into the air, zooming forward, crashing into Gemini with a powerful Aqua Jet. But he wasn't done just yet, oh, no- Hebenon then started to thrash and Flail around, his significantly lowered health fueling the attack greatly. Gemini, caught by surprise by the attack, fell back to the ground with a loud crash. Slowly, the Weezing tried to rise back into the air, only to collapse back down.

"This match is over!" announced Nagini. "Hebenon wins!"

"Good battle, Gemini," grinned Hebenon as he sent a Softboiled egg flying at the Weezing. The Poison-type absorbed the Egg into their body, and started to feel better. The two (three?) then approached where Hannah and Rags were, along with Nagini. "Well, what did you think?" asked Hebenon.

"That was amazing!" Hannah beamed. "You were both incredible out there! What did you think, Rags?" she asked.

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 03-16-2013 at 11:25 PM.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:57 AM   #1638
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Chuck, Rose, Sera, Gwyn: Chuck does the introduction for Rose, indirectly introducing Gwyn to Sera too. The Litwick nods, he then places his hands over his mouth and casts a shadow. Within it Gwyn plays a scene, he himself is in the middle of a group people and Pokémon. They all talk to each other, but the Litwick is alone, looking lonely and forlorn. Gwyn then points at Rose, his shadow now casting a question mark, as if he is asking her if she is mute too.

Rose looks at what the Litwick in front of her displays in his shadow. She tilts her head, wondering what it is what Gwyn tries to say, but she soon understands that he cannot speak at all, much like herself. After the question mark she nods, confirming what the Litwick suspected. Rose doesn't really know what to do next now, but she somehow feels a connection to the Litwick. It is new for her to meet another mute Pokémon, which probably is the same for Gwyn, and at the same time she is intrigued by the way he communicates with others. Before Sera showed her how to use the power of her mind all she ever did was use gestures.

Rose takes another look at the Litwick, this time looking him directly into his eyes, and walks up to him till he's within her reach. She then extends her arms to him and waits for his reaction.

Keith, Melittin, Coselle, Roggenrola, Connor, Hades, Salazar, Silane: Coselle holds Roggenrola close to her and while she embraces her daughter she says that she loves her too, no matter how much she has changed. Roggenrola is happy to hear her mother say that, "Thank you mommy, I really missed you all that time since we got separated," she sobs a little and then continues as if she were crying, "I missed you so much mommy!"

The reunion with her mother breaks Roggenrola, for the first time in a very long time she cries. Even though it is impossible in her current form to produce tears, the sadness is still there as she thinks back of the day she and her mother got separated. It was only a short time after her birth as Roggenrola herself was just a baby, when a group of trainers came to the mountain range where she and her family lived. The group however, were nothing like normal trainers, they were hunters. Equipped with pickaxes and sledgehammers they were after the cores of Roggenrola and Boldore. And with that in mind, they found Roggenrola's family. That what followed wasn't pretty, against the Machamp and Conkeldurr that the hunters send into battle the Rock-types were no match. They got butchered and when one was down the hunters started hammering the fainted Pokémon till it died, cracked open and they could get the core out. Some however were captured alive, including Roggenrola and her mother. But after that they were separated. Roggenrola was sold and eventually ended up in the Adoption Centre were Rowan found her. She had no idea what happened to her mother however, maybe she was as lucky as her and was sold alive too, maybe she was killed for her core later. Roggenrola doesn't know, but actually, she doesn't even want to know anymore. Her mother is here now, and that's all that counts.

Connor, Gaspard, Humphrey, Sylvester, Rowan, El, Justin, Haykhong, Beryllium, Bedivere: Bedivere agrees to the words Sir Haykhong spoke, commenting that of all people he would know and that as long as we remain true to their memory, they are not forgotten. Haykhong nods at those final words of the Frillish who then points at the cart, stating he would not mind making more if needed.

"How can refuse the offer my dear friend," Haykhong says, "I'm more than happy to help myself to some more of these excellent and most appetizing tarts." He moves over to the cart and eats on of the other tarts, "Hmmm, delicious," he says and smiles friendly, "Bedivere, would you mind poring me a cup of tea my dear? Unfortunately I lack the limbs to do so myself so a helping hand would be much appreciated."

Old 03-17-2013, 02:04 PM   #1639
EpicSquirtle

Helena, Aco: ''Yes she is a Seedot, as was I when I was alive'' Aco replied. ''Could you please help me find her, I want to see her one last time before I fully pass on to the spirit world''

Ginny, Crabbe, Kage: As Crabbe said he hadn't had a Pidgey cage or trophy stand lately Kage was a bit disappointed. ''Oh well looks like we are going to have to find them then'' Kage replied. Just then a Makuhita rushed in eager to help the trio and then almost as quickly dashed away to find the two items they needed.

"Helga's my trainer's Makuhita. Her previous two trainers traded her away real cheap, so she's kinda scared that Keith won't want her either. She tries to help out at every possible opportunity, and several impossible opportunities, too-" Ginny explained before Helga once again dashed back in, this time with a Pidgey cage and trophy stand. ''Good job, thank you!'' Kage said to Helga before taking the items. ''And that's all the things I need now all I have to do is make the machine'' Kage explained before getting back to work.

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: ''Well looks like I'm done'' Bubbles replied as she finished off her smoothie.

Jake, Telpo, Sparky, Tasu: ''It's good to be back'' Jake said as he stepped into the familiar bar. However despite Jake's positive attitude, Jake wasn't in the greatest condition. He had looked like he had just been attacked by a Sneasel. There were many scratchs on his face, and a small scar on the right side of his face. Telpo, Sparky and Tasu, however looked fine. As Jake sat down however, Telpo addressed Jake. ''You sure your ok master?'' ''I mean you haven't eaten all day, I mean to find all of that out about your life in a day is obviously having an effect on you'' '' I'm fine Telpo, don't worry, I'm just glad I don't have to worry about my past anymore'' Jake replied. ''Jake, Telpo is right, I may be new to the team, but you haven't been acting yourself lately'' Tasu said. ''I said I'm fine'' Jake replied. As the conversation was going no where Telpo decided to bring up something else. ''Um master, I have something else to ask, um what's your main goal in Fizzytopia?'' ''I mean it seems like you have no firm goal'' Jake was startled by Telpo's question. Telpo brought up a good point. He had no firm goal. ''What is my goal?'' Jake pondered.
Old 03-17-2013, 04:20 PM   #1640
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Marion couldn't help laughing as Duke was subdued by his own Pokémon. Already knowing the kind of relationship both Trainer and Pokémon held, she wouldn't rush to intervene between them, though Gwyn on the other hand hovered by, offering his services to help break up the two if it was absolutely needed. Marion tries her best to look concerned, and asks Duke if he would be needing any help.

"I'm fine." He quickly answered with half a chuckle, half a grunt, while Chris willingly let go of him, feigning playful ignorance as she gauged Marion's reaction. Best case scenario would've been Marion completely flipping out, but at the very least she was expecting her to act nice and polite while concealing the tiniest bit of annoyance. It would seem she would need to try harder, but going on about it while also killing Duke's feelings for her was going to be quite the laborious endeavor, likely spanning weeks, if not months, by the looks of it. By the end, either Marion was going to be successfully driven away, or Chris would just resign and accept the inevitable. Everybody has a breaking point, it's just a matter of who gets there first.

"Sorry about that." Balmund got back up to his feet a bit embarrassed. "I..." He looked at the contents of his bag, now ruined by Chris 'accidentally' crushing it. "Well, I figured dark chocolate would've been your favorite."He laughed a bit nervously before pausing for a bit. "I came as fast as I could. What did I miss?"

::FB::WF::
Old 03-17-2013, 06:38 PM   #1641
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Aco: Helena nodded seriously at Aco's request. "Of course I will," she said kindly. "Fol-low me."

As Helena floated back into the Bar, the first thing she noticed was a Makuhita. "Hel-ga," Helena greeted her, "Have you seen a See-dot named Kage a-round here?"

"A Seedot named Kage? Well I don't know about the name but Ginny and Crabbe are doing something with a Seedot and it's a female Seedot and I didn't get the name of the Seedot but if Kage is that Seedot then I can help and you know how much I love to help so we will go and see and FOLLOW ME!" the eager-to-please Makuhita exclaimed as she darted off in the direction of the storage closet where Ginny, Crabbe, and Kage were. Helena motioned for Aco to follow her, and they arrived in the closet.

"Helena?" Ginny said in mild surprise. "What are you doing here?"

"There was a spi-rit floa-ting a-round out-side, and I am hel-ping him out," Helena explained. She then floated down to the Seedot. "By a-ny chance, would your name hap-pen to be Kage?" she asked.

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: Bubbles finished her smoothie not long after Rubeus did. The Stunfisk smiled and said, "Then allow me to lead the way. Or, if you would like, I could fly you there," he offered as he started to flap his fins so as to rise up off the floor several inches.
Old 03-17-2013, 09:46 PM   #1642
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Hyrem, Amethyst, Carla, Vi, Marvolo, Balmund, Orchrist, Bacchus, Liber, Kuranes, Vinay: Even after Amethyst had finished with her teammates, there was still another little Pokemon that looked like he would be annoying but strangely enough Marvolo didn't seem to find a problem with this Spinda. "Liber, hmmm? I find it surprising that you are one to be on Marvolo's good side. How exactly did you do it?" she asked the little panda curiously, taking in his scent at the same time which may or may not be a good thing for Liber depending on his answer.

Marvolo then assured her that she would catch that Torchic someday, Hyrem or no Hyrem. She knew that already, though hearing that from Marvolo made it even better; she always loved the compliments and flattery she got from him, though she wondered when he would start becoming stronger. Amethyst had found herself undergoing a steady growth process, yet it seemed Marvolo had always stayed the same, which concerned her. She was quite fine with being the stronger of the two, but if there was too much of a gap in strength between them she worried she might get over him and cause them to break up, which would be humiliating considering how their relationship started. I guess she decided to wait and see how it would play out, though his moving closer certainly helped things. He then wanted to talk about nuisance teammates, one of which was a vulgar Kakuna. If Keith had a Kakuna, it was certain that Kakuna would want to become a Beedrill soon ... that would be pretty annoying, especially if he is the way Marvolo says he is.

"Hah, I don't envy you," said Amethyst, rolling her eyes. "Hyrem has gotten quite a few new teammates lately, one of which is a silly little Taillow about as gutsy as that snack over there. I had her in my mouth at one point, though I was forced to let her go, and as you've seen he's kept an annoyingly close watch on me ever since. Not all of them are nearly that bad, though; one of them, a Mareep, I have actually found to be useful. There was this one time when I felt my skin getting too tight for me, so naturally I was extremely cranky. I decided to take out my anger on her and Wrapped her in my coils when her Static paralyzed me. Normally, that would have made me even more angry, but I was actually able to Shed my Skin much easier; that's when I realized just how perfect of a tool she was~!" she said with a big grin.

As Luke could see the situation calming down he was able to relax once again only to have Vinay ask him why he was called a "snuggly pansy". "Sigh, come on, Vin, we both know how much you like being all lovey-dovey with every human you meet. Didn't it ever occur to you how that doesn't fit Pokemon like us? We're supposed to grow to become Luxray; you know, powerful lions, proud warriors, any of that ringin' a bell, little brother?" he asked in annoyance, though he did mean well for his younger sibling.

As Hyrem sat there with Carla and Kuranes, scratching both of them, Carla purred happily as the light of the morning sun shone through the bar window and onto Carla just as the moon glowed on Cyanide the night before. As she looked at the light that shone down on her she fell into a deep trance and was presented with a vision of Hyrem hugging what looked like an Espeon, and the Espeon apparently loving him back. She had received a few visions in the past, but none of them were as clear as this one, nor did they really mean anything to her when she saw them. This vision felt very meaningful ... like it would happen in the very near future ... like it would happen ... to her.

Hyrem had closed his eyes to get some sleep, but he felt more weight on his lap, as if something was changing, and to his surprise he woke up to find his Eevee evolving right on his lap! "Wha... Carla!" he blurted out, astonished at what was happening. Her short, fluffy body became more slender, she grew tufts of fur just below her ears, which were now angled sideways, and her short tail grew out and split into two close to the tip. When she finished glowing, her fur was colored a light violet, her eyes shone a beautifully deep purple, and a bright red gem glistened on her forehead. As she came out of her trance, the newly-evolved Espeon looked up at Hyrem happily. "Wow, I can't believe it! You're an Espeon now, I'm so proud of you!" said Hyrem as he took Carla into his arms and hugged her. "Speee~!" she cooed as she returned the affection by nuzzling his cheek, then giving it a small lick before resting her head on his shoulder and purring. She hoped that other visions that came would be just as good as this one.

Sera, Rose, Gwyn, Chuck: {Waiting for others to reply}

Battlecut made by the crazy Daisy! *happy snek sounds*
Twitch | YouTube | Twitter | Wild Future
Old 03-17-2013, 10:25 PM   #1643
EpicSquirtle

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Aco: As Aco reached the storage closet with Helga and Helena, Aco spotted Kage who was busy screwing a trophy stand onto a Pidgey cage. ''Kage'' Aco said, filled with emotion went over to hug her. As he passed right through her he remembered he was a spirit, and that she couldn't see or hear him. Even though they were in the same room, it was like there was a iron wall separating them. It felt like he was felt that he was being torn apart.
Meanwhile Kage was greatly suprised as Helga and a Shuppet came and asked if her name was Kage. '' Yeah my name is Kage, why do you ask?''

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: "Then allow me to lead the way. Or, if you would like, I could fly you there," Rubeus offered.
''Um, if you want to fly me there, though I'm fine with walking'' Bubbles replied.

Old 03-17-2013, 10:51 PM   #1644
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hyrem, Amethyst, Carla, Vi, Marvolo, Melittin, Balmund, Orchrist, Bacchus, Liber, Kuranes, Vinay: As the two Seviper got on the subject of new teammates, Marvolo couldn't help but notice that Amethyst was slowly but surely getting stronger and stronger as time went on. It was becoming more and more noticeable, and Marvolo could not help but dwell on the fact that he had been level 12 since November. This would not do. Even if Amethyst was bound to be the stronger of the two in their relationship, Marvolo still wanted to at least make the gap not quite so large. He couldn't stay level 12 forever, not when Amethyst was getting stronger and bigger all the time. What if he just stayed the same forever, and Amethyst went on to reach level 100, and would probably be double the size of Marvolo? He himself wouldn't particularly mind it, of course... but what if he turned out to be a source of embarrassment for his beloved, being so much weaker than she was? What if, Arceus forbid, this could even lead to them breaking u- NO. The very idea instilled horror in Marvolo like nothing else ever could. Not having Amethyst in his life would truly be the worst fate to ever befall him. Marvolo made a mental note to force Keith to start putting him in Daycare each week, as opposed to his Grimer, as he was planning to. He would get stronger. He would become a big, strong, powerful Seviper, one worthy of someone like Amethyst.

As the burning desire to get stronger welled up within him, Marvolo listened as Amethyst started going on about some of her newer teammates. Just after she finished speaking about how useful Hyrem's Mareep was, Marvolo felt a number of poisonous spikes pelting the back of his head. They didn't particularly hurt, but now he was pissed. Angered, Marvolo wheeled around, his eyes widening as he recognized the Beedrill now laughing at them.

"Hah!" Melittin exclaimed. "I evolved, bitches! And now I'll be able to do so much more than just wrap your head in String Shot, you overgrown butter knife- ulp!"

For at that moment, Marvolo's patience reached its end. Melittin's words were cut off rather abruptly as Marvolo Wrapped the Beedrill in his coils. Without hesitation, he then let off a Flamethrower at close range, and employed his considerable Strength to heave the Poison Bee Pokemon clear across the bar, where his rear stinger got stuck in the exact dead center of the dartboard.

"So, this Mareep your trainer has, she does sound useful indeed," Marvolo stated, as though nothing had happened. After a pause, he changed the subject. "You're getting stronger, Amy, aren't you?" he hissed with a slight grin. "I can tell. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same for myself just yet, though Keith will be getting me going in the Daycare again. If he knows what's good for him, anyway. I did, however, learn a few new attacks- Swagger, Strength, and Rock Smash. Also, Keith mentioned something about teaching me Sludge Wave. I like the sound of that move. What about you, Amy? Any new moves for you lately?" he asked.

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Aco: Helena looked sad as Aco tried to hug Kage, but merely passed through her. Kage then confirmed that that was her name, and asked why Helena was asking.

"Be-cause the spi-rit I am hel-ping is A-co," Helena said simply. Ginny and Crabbe exchanged surprised looks. "He just tried to hug you now, but mere-ly passed through you," Helena added, sounding a little sad. "He wan-ted to see you one last time be-fore he passed on.

"Hey, as it happens," Crabbe spoke up, "We've been helping Kage here build some sort of machine that's supposed to bring Aco back to life."

"Real-ly?" Helena asked, inspecting the device. "Hmm. In-ter-est-ing," she remarked with genuine interest. "I would love to see whe-ther this works. He mis-ses you ve-ry much," she added to Kage. "I hope it will work."

"We're all hoping for that," Crabbe stated. Ginny nodded in agreement.

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: "If you would rather walk, then that is fine with me," Rubeus replied politely. Still flying a few inches off the ground, he started to go in the direction of the aquarium, hoping that Bubbles would walk alongside him.

Chuck, Rose, Gwyn, Sera: (waiting on ME to reply)
Old 03-18-2013, 12:03 AM   #1645
EpicSquirtle

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: As Bubbles started to follow Rubeus she noticed Jake was back. ''Should I go and make up another excuse?'' Bubbles thought. Bubbles quickly dropped the thought though and continued following Rubeus to the aquarium.

Lucas?, Sprout: As Sprout tried to make sure the human was ok, she spotted two pokemon going towards the room Kage was in. ''I know I should stop getting into Kage's business but, I still need to get those stolen items back'' Sprout thought before reluctantly left the human and ran over to the storage closet.

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Aco, Sprout: As Sprout got close to the closet she could hear there were numerous pokemon in there. Sprout quickly hid behind the open door and spied on the conversation. Sprout was about to just leave Kage be when she heard that Kage had apparently built a machine that could bring back the dead. In a wave of panic Sprout ran off towards Jake, intent on stopping this madness once and for all.

As Helena told Kage that the spirit she was helping was Aco and that he wanted to see her one last time before he passed on, tears came to her eyes. ''Oh Aco, my dear Aco......'' Kage said tears running down her face. ''I have a way you can come back, to the way things should be'' Kage added. Aco was about to respond when he spotted a pen and paper on the floor that got him an idea. Even though most spirits couldn't hold anything Aco still tryed. And he managed, though he knew that this wasn't going to last he quickly scribbled something on the paper. Sure enough Aco couldn't hold the pen any longer and the pen fell to the ground. Kage noticed the paper and read it. ''It's r only shot'' the paper read. Kage then opened the Pidgey cage door for Aco to float inside. As Aco floated inside. After several seconds Kage clicked the on button. The crystal that was planted on the trophy stand shone a bright orange, which then flowed through the wires and eventually made the cage looked orange. And just then Aco went into view. ''It's working, Aco it's working!'' Kage exclaimed happily. But just then the machine started breaking down before completely stopping. ''N-no, it has to work come on come on!'' Kage said in a wave of panick desperatly trying to get the machine to work but to no avial. Though Aco was sad he had deep down known it probably wouldn't work. Just then a breeze from an open window blew and flipped over the paper, revealing another message Aco had wrote that wasn't shown before. Kage quickly noticed and read the letter, and the whole thing made her burst into sobs. It read: ''Kage, I have always loved you and always will, thank you for trying so hard to bring me back. I just want you to know that I never and will never regret saving you from that tree, and even though I'm gone, don't be sad. Goodbye Kage. It tore at Aco how sad Kage was, but he was glad that he at least got to say goodbye. And with that Aco faded away from the world of the living.
Old 03-18-2013, 07:30 AM   #1646
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: Bubbles followed Rubeus to the aquarium, and once they got there, the Stunfisk turned to the Corphish, gesturing to the water. "Ladies first," he offered.

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Sprout: The atmosphere was a somber one in the storage closet. Though it initially seemed to be working, the machine ultimately failed horribly. Kage sobbed as she read Aco's final note. Crabbe went over to her and patted her on the back consolingly. He couldn't help but picture what it would have been like if he had been in that situation, and was trying to bring Narcissa back. Helena floated down to Kage, and started to feed on her grief and despair.

"It is O-K, Kage," the Shuppet said consolingly. "It may ve-ry well be you might see A-co a-gain. Now that he has passed on to the spi-rit world... he might come back as a Ghost Po-ke-mon."

"Hey, yeah," Crabbe said suddenly. "That's true, he might."

"Not to men-tion," added Helena, "I don't know what it is, but... it al-ways seems like Ghost Po-ke-mon have a knack for en-ding up with the trai-ners they need to be with. Myr-tle, for in-stance, was the Mis-sing-no. who saved my trai-ner's life when he was se-ven. Peeves and Chuck were the Ma-chop who at-tacked the Kof-fing my trai-ner saved, and they were both a-ble to re-deem them-selves for what they were in life. And as for me... I am Keith's sis-ter. In the case of both me and Myr-tle, Keith claims he felt a strange and in-ex-pli-ca-ble de-si-re to make the trade, so I firm-ly be-lieve that Ghost Po-ke-mon tend to end up with the trai-ners they need to be with." All the while, Helena kept feeding on Kage's grief and sadness, so the Seedot might be gradually noticing those feelings slowly becoming less and less intense.
Old 03-18-2013, 04:19 PM   #1647
EpicSquirtle

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: ''Why thank you Rubeus'' Bubbles replied before climbing into the nice refreshing water.

Jake, Telpo, Sparky, Tasu, Sprout: As Jake was pondering on what his goal in Fizzytopia was Sprout dashed right over to him in a panick. ''Jake!'' ''Jake!'' ''It's an emergency, it's Kage, she's built something very dangerous, follow me!'' Sprout exclaimed in a panick before running back over to the storage closet. ''Well come on guys let's go check it out, though I think Sprout is overreacting just a bit'' Jake said to Tasu, Sparky and Telpo before walking over to where Sprout ran off to.

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Jake, Telpo, Sparky, Tasu, Sprout: Meanwhile Kage was still sobbing in the closet. And though Helena and Crabbe tried to make her feel better it didn't help at all. As she continued crying she walked over to the broken machine and started kicking it while yelling ''Why?!'' over and over again. Eventually the crystal fell and shattered in two. That just made things worse, the two pieces of crystal, it represented just how far her and Aco were apart now. But just then out of no where Sprout burst in the room once again. ''Alright Kage that does it, hand over the stuff you stole, now!'' Sprout yelled. Kage didn't care if Sprout was here or not, she was too deep in grief. Sprout,clearly angry that Kage didn't respond slamed her into the wall with a Vine Whip attack. Kage tried to fight back, but in her state was unable to even pull of a single move. ''Kage, god dammit, you know how many people and pokemon you stole from?'' ''You know how many you've hurt?'' Sprout questioned the Seedot. But that's when Kage snapped. She had had enough of Sprout, and her determination to stop her. Kage managed to pull of a shadow ball, which slamed Sprout into the opposite wall. ''Why, can't you just leave me alone?!'' Kage yelled, sadness and anger both evident in her voice. Just then Jake approached the closet to see Sprout slamed into the wall again. ''Kage, cut it out!'' Jake yelled as Tasu, Telpo and Sparky went in to the packed closet to stop the two from fighting. ''Give back the items goddamit!'' Sprout yelled once again and hit Kage with another Vine Whip. But then something happened that no one expected.

As Kage got up she glared at Sprout. ''After all this, all this and you still think I'm the enemy '' Kage said, she didn't appear to be sad, though deep down she still was sad, just not as much as before. Kage then took a deep breath and then she started to glow. Kage grew taller, in place of the stem on her head grew a leaf, she grew arms and hands which she hadn't had before. And then the glow faded away. Kage had evolved into a Nuzleaf.
''Woah Kage you evolved, that's so cool!'' Jake said completely suprised before scanning her with his pokedex.
''Nuzleaf the Wily Pokémon'' The pokedex droned. ''The sound of its grass flute makes its listeners uneasy. It lives deep in forests.''
Old 03-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #1648
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Pomona, Rubeus, Bubbles: "Not a problem at all," Rubeus stated as he slid into the water, maneuvering his limber body to swim around with great ease. "This is refreshing, isn't it?" he smiled.

"Hey, um," Pomona spoke up, "Since I'm no good with swimming, is it OK if I go off to see if I can make any more new friends?" she asked. "You two will be OK by yourselves, right?"

"It's okay with me," shrugged Rubeus as he looked at Bubbles, waiting to see if she agreed.

Helena, Helga, Ginny, Crabbe, Kage, Jake, Telpo, Sparky, Tasu, Sprout: Pandemonium ensued very quickly as Sprout returned with Jake, Telpo, Sparky, and a Plusle named Tasu in tow. The Bellsprout clearly seemed to still be under the entirely mistaken impression that Kage was the enemy, and the two started fighting. "Hey! Hey!" Crabbe exclaimed. "Stop it!" His words had no effect, however, and just as he started to charge up an Ice Beam to stop Sprout, Kage promptly evolved into a Nuzleaf, wowing everyone.

Once Jake's Pokedex had recited the entry for Nuzleaf, Ginny, Crabbe, and Helena all made their way in front of the newly evolved Grass/Dark-type, intent on stopping any further conflict between her and Sprout.

"Please cease your attacks, Sprout," Ginny stated.

"Kage was telling the truth," added Crabbe.

"I saw A-co's ghost my-self," Helena stated.

"Hey," Crabbe added as he turned to face the Nuzleaf. "Congrats on evolving, by the way."
Old 03-21-2013, 07:19 PM   #1649
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Liliana, Peeves - Liliana follows the small spirit with intense curiosity, with Peeves following close behind. The little creature darts and weaves between tables, causing Liliana to awkwardly try to make her way through tight-fitting spaces… Only to remember with a bit of embarrassment that she had the ability to simply phase through objects. Eventually, after following the creature all the way to the back of the Bar, the odd spirit with vague features raps on the wall in a shadowy corner of the bar, and Liliana and Peeves suddenly perceive the ghostly outline of a door which appears in response to the knock. The wall between the outline shimmers with an ethereal light, falling away to reveal a passageway barely big enough for Liliana and Peeves to enter if they hunch down and crawl through. The small creature makes a motion for Liliana and Peeves to follow, and hops through the passageway. From what Liliana can perceive, there appears to be some kind of garden on the other side, with lights flickering in the distant nighttime landscape, though it is difficult for Liliana to make out what is going on exactly. She turns to Peeves, hesitating a moment in front of the door.

“What do you make of this, Peeves?” Liliana tilts her head quizzically as she examines the spirit door, wondering if she should continue to follow the mysterious spirit that had beckoned to her given the strangeness of its path.

Marion, Balmund, Orchrist, Gwyn - Eventually, Chris decides to let go of Balmund of her own volition, trying to appear as if she had simply been engaging in a bit of innocent play with her beloved trainer. Marion tilts her head a bit at Orchrist's expression; for some reason, the venomous smirk of feigned innocence reminds her of the times when Minerva would come home drenched in a substance that clearly looked like blood, and the Banette would give her the same innocent smile, claiming that she had simply been out drinking wine "like in the old days" and had merely managed to spill some on herself in her intoxicated revels. Though she gives Chris an amused smile in response and says nothing to the powerful Pokemon, she makes a mental note that, at some point, she should probably talk to Orchrist one on one. After all, Marion could always be reading the snake's behavior incorrectly, though she couldn't help but feel that Chris might be jealous of her... Of course, little does she realize that though Orchrist's attempts at irritating Marion seem to have failed for the time being, the seemingly innocent serpent is far from backing down herself, and resolves to continue attempting to chip away at the ghostly maiden's patience, even if it takes months of hard work.

Duke apologizes for his starter's behavior, looking rather embarrassed and apologetic as he realizes that her antics have resulted in his gift to Marion being crushed. The smell of the freshly-crushed chocolate reaches Marion's nose the moment that he opens the bag, and her eyes immediately light up. "Is that chocolate? Oh, I love chocolate," Marion says enthusiastically as she takes the bag from Balmund, reaching in for one of the larger pieces to taste. Her eyes nearly roll in the back of her head as she enjoys the flavor of the decadent treat, and Duke cannot help but recall that he has seen a similar expression on Marion's face once before, back in the private rooms of the Nightclub. Blushing a bit as Marion realizes what kind of face she likely made, she immediately pockets the candy and makes a mental note to eat it later.

"You are so sweet, Duke. Thank you," she says with a grin, before kissing him on the cheek. "Don't worry about it getting crushed. I could always ask Bedivere to melt the smaller pieces into a ganache for one his famous chocolate cakes... I'll be sure to ask him to save a slice for you if he decides to make it." Duke then asks Marion what he missed, and Marion's cheerful expression drops somewhat. "Well, I had a talk with Keith... It wasn't exactly pleasant for either of us, but I think they're both coming to their senses." Marion looks around a bit nervously, checking to see if anyone was listening in to their conversation. "Anyway… Would you like to grab a drink and take one of the tables in the back?" Marion's voice drops in volume somewhat as she whispers to Duke; "I'd feel better if we didn't talk about this with so many people around..."

Chuck, Rose, Sera, Gwyn - Rose is confused at first by Gwyn's shadow communication, but eventually she comprehends what the mute creature is trying to say to her. She begins to feel a connection with the Litwick who shares in her inability to verbalize, and finds herself intrigued by his strange, yet fascinating method of visual imagery. The Litwick had been fortunate in that he was born with the ability to manipulate shadow in addition to the limited hand gestures he could make with his stubby little wax hands, but even then, he likely was one of very few Pokemon who could truly understand what Rose had gone through in her life, being unable to communicate easily with others. After all, though the shadows did relay messages, it sometimes took time for others to figure out what Gwyn was trying to say.

Rose reaches out for Gwyn, meeting his eyes with a meaningful look. Her gaze is particularly intense, given that the young psychic type relies so incredibly on expression and gesture, and the message to Gwyn is loud and clear. A slightly awkward, yet friendly smile spreads across his face, as he floats towards Rose and embraces her carefully. He hoped within his heart that the warm gesture would communicate his happiness at meeting another like him.

Keith, Melittin, Coselle, Roggenrola, Connor, Hades, Salazar, Silane – Coselle holds the little Roggenrola close to her stomach, where the core lies, in an attempt to comfort the rocklike creature. Looking down at her with soft eyes and a surprisingly gentle smile, Coselle whispers; “Mommy missed you too, little gem… She missed you so much.” The dark-haired young woman is so absorbed in her daugther’s cries that she is oblivious to Connor and Keith’s conversation, much as the content affects her. Instead, she tries her best to focus on what her daughter had said, and try to remember what the Roggenrola could possibly have meant by “separated”… Like a dream one struggles to remember upon waking, the details of that separation were lost to Coselle, though the distinct feeling of loss and sorrow upon the disappearance of her daughter remained tangible and painful ; the emotions churn Coselle’s stomach with their terrible power, making her feel ill. Truly, it must have been an incredibly difficult ordeal for the Roggenrola’s mother to have been separated from her dearest child, and though Coselle could not retrieve the memories of the mother, perhaps Coselle could piece things together by asking her daughter about her experience;

“Mommy was worried sick about you, little one… What happened after we were separated? Did anyone harm you?” Coselle looks with concern at the little Roggenrola, but also curiosity… A feeling of dread begins to form deep within the pit of Coselle’s stomach, as it occurs to her that perhaps this Roggenrola did not die of natural causes after all… If that were true, what would that mean for her?

Connor, Gaspard, Humphrey, Sylvester, Rowan, El, Justin, Haykhong, Beryllium, Bedivere – Bedivere is delighted by Sir Haykhong’s eager consumption of the tarts, and immediately responds to the dignified Slugma’s request by picking up a teapot carefully pouring some ruby-red tea into the cup for his dear friend. “My dear sir, I am more than happy to assist you! Would you like some sugar or milk for your tea? Some cream, perhaps? A bit of blood? Let me know and I shall fix this lovely little cup however you like, ohohohoho~”
Old 03-21-2013, 08:37 PM   #1650
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Peeves, Liliana: As Liliana followed the spirit, Peeves followed them both. Even with the ability to phase through objects, Peeves found he was starting to dislike having to walk again. He had been fine with it when he was a Machop, sure, but that was before he knew what it was like to be able to levitate. He was much more mobile as a Duskull... But no time to dwell on that now, he found himself growing more and more curious as to what this spirit was and what it wanted. Eventually, they came to a wall, on which the spirit knocked... and a door seemed to appear from nowhere! The spirit went through the door, and Peeves could see that the passageway led to some sort of garden. He couldn't quite make out what was happening, though it piqued his curiosity. Liliana then asked him what he made of it.

"I... don't know," the male Dusclops admitted. "Your guess is as good as mine, Lil." His tone of voice betrayed his growing curiosity as to what this was all about, however. "There's one way to find out what's going on here, though, isn't there?" he added. "I'm not sure it would be wise to continue following... On the other hand, I'm not sure it would be unwise, either... What do you think, Lil?" he asked. "Should we...?"

Chuck, Rose, Gwyn, Sera: Chuck watched as Rose and Gwyn embraced, and the Gastly felt happy for Rose, happy that she was making another friend. Allowing the two of them to interact uninterrupted, he turned to the Kirlia. "So, Sera, which of these trainers is yours?" he asked. "Mine is the man in the cowboy hat, you can't miss him. His name's Keith, dunno if you've met him."

Keith, Coselle, Roggenrola, Connor, Hades: After he denied what Connor said to him, Keith glanced at Coselle and the Roggenrola she was holding. "Excuse me," he said to Connor as he moved back over to Coselle, looked at how she was holding Roggenrola, and heard her whisper to her. "Not intruding, am I?" he said quietly as he walked up next to her.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records