UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Gym League

Old 04-22-2020, 12:25 PM   #51
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Back up, let's give 'em hell with a Dazzling Gleam (80BP) since it seems to like targetting us.

Unruly Premonition.
Raves is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2020, 05:28 PM   #52
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Considered playing it safe but stuff that. Dazzling Gleam 80BP boosted by Expert Belt. Protean to Fairy

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 01:56 PM   #53
myahoo
Soul Badge

Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)
myahoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2020, 03:15 PM   #54
Connor
Flashbacker

Drain Punch (75 BP).
Old 04-26-2020, 02:14 PM   #55
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★
Health Gauge: 10%
Shields Up: 0
Status: [Def -1, Sp.Def -1, Misty Terrain 1 Turn Left, Harsh Sunlight 1 Turn Left]

Trainer Recovery Summary:
Lil’Twick, Cutiefly: Cheer
myahoo, Chinchou: 219 HP
CCK, Alakazam: Drain Punch
CCK, Alakazam: 263 HP
Connor, Ledyba: Drain Punch
Connor, Ledyba: 219 HP
Raid Boss Attack Summary:
Attack 1: Max Darkness (130 BP)
Connor, Ledyba: 24 HP
Attack 2: Heat Wave (95 BP)
myahoo, Chinchou: 101 HP
Raves, Ralts: 157 HP
Zorchic, Lucario: 0 HP
CCK, Alakazam: 120 HP
Attack 3: Hyper Beam (150 BP)
MM, Electrode: 30 HP
Raid Challengers:
  • Connor (Ledyba): 0 HP [Must sit out one round before recovering]
  • CrazyCreeperKid (Alakazam): 120 HP [Sp.Atk -1]
  • Lil’Twick (Cutiefly): 300 HP [Fully Recovered]
  • Missingno. Master (Electrode): 30 HP [Sp.Atk +1]
  • myahoo (Chinchou): 101 HP [Sp.Atk -2, Sp.Def -1]
  • Raves (Ralts): 157 HP
  • TheKnightsFury (Greninja): 370 HP [Sp.Atk -2, Sp.Def -1, Fairy Type]
  • Zorchic (Lucario): 0 HP [Must sit out one round before recovering]

The Hydreigon was really getting severely worn down by the trainers and their Pokemon’s relentless attacks, and it could feel that it wouldn’t last much longer. No longer encumbered by protective screens, the three headed dragon unleashed some of the most powerful attacks it had shown yet, eager to use up every ounce of strength it had left to quell its opponents. A scorching heat wave managed to take out Lucario while a devastating Hyper Beam left Electrode hanging on by a thread. Ledyba succumbed to residual damage from the Fire Spin, but Cutiefly popped back up ready to help finish the beast off.

Dynamax Initiative: Lil’Twick, Cutiefly
  • Trainers may only list 1 order per round. They are also permitted to using 1 item in lieu of an attack.
  • Dynamax Initiative will select a trainer at random. If a trainer has initiative, they may choose to Dynamax their Pokemon for a duration of 3 turns. Dynamaxed Pokemon may only select a Max Attack of a corresponding type from their registered moveset, or Max Guard in place of status moves.
  • If a hold item or ability’s effect is activated in the present round as a result of the previous round’s damage calculation or the present round’s orders, please state it clearly in your response.
  • If a trainer’s Pokemon is rendered unconscious, they may choose to cheer on their allies; opting to either remove one shield from the raid boss or healing one ally’s Pokemon by 50% of their max health.
  • Roleplaying your orders is optional, but $250 may be collected for responses of 250 words or greater, and Bond will accumulate only for the trainer’s active Pokemon in battle.
  • You have until Tuesday, April 28th to place your order.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:16 PM   #56
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Hydreigon was weakening! Unfortunately for all involved, the more Hydreigon was weakened, the more fierce it became. That Max Darkness hit Ledyba hard. The Heat Wave dealt major damage to everyone it hit, even knocking out the formidable Lucario. And last but most certainly not least, a Hyper Beam, a force of pure destructive power, concentrated solely on Gigawatt! Eddie gave a high-pitched gasp of shock as his faithful starter was bombarded by such a powerful move. But as the dust settled, Gigawatt was still conscious. "ELECTRODE!" it droned defiantly. No doubt it was Gigawatt's Soundproof protecting it from all those sound moves earlier that ensured it had the hit points necessary to survive this onslaught. And not only that, Soundproof had also ensured that Gigawatt hadn't lost that Special Attack boost from Charge Beam to any of those Snarls- all of that would ultimately prove to be Hydreigon's downfall.

Eddie grinned, relieved. "Well done, Gigawatt!" he called encouragingly. "Now let's finish the job! Signal Beam one more time! Shut it down!"

"ELEC TROOOOODE," responded Gigawatt, preparing for one final Bug move. This, surely, would be enough to finish the job... right? Super effective, coming off of a boosted Special Attack, and with Hydreigon hanging on with such a paltry portion of hit points... Surely this had to be sufficient.

Gigawatt might not have been a Fairy-type, or even had a move of that type, but in its own way, it had undeniably contributed to what was about to be a victory for them. Eddie hadn't been too sure going into this at first, but at this point, he knew- knew better than to underestimate his Pokémon. Gigawatt knew better than even its Trainer, knew that it was a good choice for this fight, and how right it had been! Eddie stood confidently, waiting for Hydreigon to be felled by this final attack.

OOC: Gigawatt used Signal Beam (75 BP).

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 04-26-2020 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:16 PM   #57
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
One good Draining Kiss (50 BP) to get a hefty smack on it.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 04-26-2020, 02:17 PM   #58
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Oof. Did not see that coming Okay, I did see that coming; exactly why I went for Close Combat. I did not expect that Hydreigon still survived after that assault. Nothing I can do much other than cheering to heal Missingno. Master's Electrode.
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:36 PM   #59
Connor
Flashbacker

Cheering to heal myahoo's Chinchou.
Connor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 02:54 PM   #60
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

How has this Mofo still got 10%

Dynamic Punch 100BP, boosted by Expert Belt. Protean switches type to Fighting

Old 04-26-2020, 05:33 PM   #61
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Murder it. Moonblast (95 BP)

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2020, 07:06 PM   #62
myahoo
Soul Badge

Nice job, Signal! Now, let's finish this up with one last Dazzling Gleam (80 BP)
Old 04-27-2020, 11:59 PM   #63
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★
Health Gauge: 0%

Pushed to its limits, the Hydreigon knew it wouldn’t last much longer. The trainers knew it too, and they ordered their Pokemon to fire off one last assault to put the hydra out of its misery. After one last flurry of attacks, the Hydreigon let out an anguished hiss and slumped over, returning to its normal size and sinking into the depths below. “Great job, everyone!” Gary called out as he issued rewards to the trainers for their hard work.

For their efforts in defeating the Dynamax Raid Boss Hydreigon, the trainers are awarded the following:
  • 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
  • +4 Levels to participating Pokemon [+4 Rare Candies if Pokemon is lv.100]
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 07:04 AM   #64
Connor
Flashbacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
For their efforts in defeating the Dynamax Raid Boss Hydreigon, the trainers are awarded the following:
  • 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Claiming these.

Teaching TR Dark Pulse to Athena, my Pawniard.

Dizzy grew to Level 18! Dizzy learned Mach Punch!
Old 04-28-2020, 07:06 AM   #65
Zorchic
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★

Pushed to its limits, the Hydreigon knew it wouldn’t last much longer. The trainers knew it too, and they ordered their Pokemon to fire off one last assault to put the hydra out of its misery. After one last flurry of attacks, the Hydreigon let out an anguished hiss and slumped over, returning to its normal size and sinking into the depths below. “Great job, everyone!” Gary called out as he issued rewards to the trainers for their hard work.

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Jake smiled calmly as the others took down the monstrous Hydreigon. Despite Lucario being knocked out not long before, they had made it without his assistance! This really was a powerful group. Not to mention a bit of luck involved; had the Dynamaxed Hydreigon targeted the ally Cutiefly two times in a row while the Bug/Fairy-type was Dynamaxed, it wouldn’t have been pretty for the raiders.

Just then, Jake's Dynamax Band on his right wrist flashed and enveloped Lucario's Luxury Ball in the mysterious energy. The Trainer knew it was time! He sent out Lucario, fully healed, even though the battle was over. They had won, but Jake figured it would be best for his aura partner to be out while he received the rewards.

And with that, Jake and Lucario walked over to the dock. The young Aura Guardian took out his Pokédex and pressed a few buttons, before putting it back in his pocket. Soon, they could see a silver helicopter making its way towards them, before landing on the water in front of them using its pontoons.

Silently, the two walked over to the Skarmorix. Jake pressed a button on the Pokédex that was in his pocket—without taking it out of his pocket—before opening the door and sitting down inside. Lucario did the same.

Quickly, the door closed and the engines started, as the intelligent helicopter lifted off from the Typhon's Depths Gym. Jake had a feeling that they would be revisiting this Gym several times in the near future.

(OOC: Claiming the rewards, thank you!

Lucario grew to level 22!
Lucario learned Power-Up Punch!
)
Zorchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2020, 06:50 PM   #66
myahoo
Soul Badge

Quote:
  • 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Nice job, Signal! Collecting the above and raising Signal's level from 37 to 41.
Old 04-29-2020, 02:52 AM   #67
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
To think he had been so nervous going into this, and now, Eddie was leading the final charge against this brutal adversary. It all happened so fast, nobody was quite sure which had been the final blow; all they knew was that Hydreigon fell at long last, reverting to its normal size as it lost consciousness, and Eddie and Gigawatt stood among the victorious Trainers. Eddie looked at his faithful starter, saw a huge grin on the Electrode's face. That might not seem too significant considering Electrode tend to always have huge grins on their faces, but make no mistake, Eddie knew this one was significant, and thus grinned back just as big.

Soon after, the Gym Leader had distributed rewards to the triumphant Trainers, and Eddie was making his way back home. Keith had docked the Banette's Revenge nearby and waited for Eddie to return, and once he did so, he related the events of the battle to Keith. The initial setup of Light Screen. The clever usage of Charge Beam against the shields. Soundproof shielding Gigawatt from Snarl, and more to the point, from its Special Attack reducing capabilities. The decision to forego the opportunity to Dynamax Gigawatt because there were better candidates present on the battlefield. And of course, the usage of Signal Beam as their main method of offense.

"Very impressive," Keith grinned as Eddie finished telling his tale. "Sounds like you and Gigawatt handled things beautifully."

"Ah, I'm not sure I would say that," Eddie replied modestly, adjusting his glasses as he spoke. "Though I will concede that our plans seemed to work smoothly, which is certainly something to be thankful for."

"ELECTROOOOODE," Gigawatt chimed in.

"Y'know, you should consider doing this more often," Keith stated as he stood at the helm, adjusting the steering wheel. "Be it with Gigawatt, or Hermione, or any of your Pokémon. It's clear you've got a talent for battling."

"Indeed," Eddie murmured. "I don't mean for that to come across as immodest, but I believe what you're saying is something Gigawatt's been trying to get across to me as well today."

"ELECTRODE!" agreed Gigawatt.

"Heh, I'd say that's a yes," chuckled Keith. "Y'know, if there's one Pokémon on your team you should really consider listening to, it's your first one. Me, Gemini, and Mustard are like brothers- I trust that Weezing completely, and it's clear you and Gigawatt share a similar bond. You should keep participating in Colosseum challenges back home," he stated. "Yeah, you lost your first one in the first round, but that sort of thing happens."

"I suppose you may be right," Eddie replied. He spent the rest of the voyage deep in thought. Cryptopokology might be his passion, but with this many different sources talking of his aptitude for battle... well, they couldn't all be wrong, now could they?

*Obtained 30 Watts!*

*Eddie received a TR58 Dark Pulse!*

*Obtained 2 Haban Berries!*

*Obtained the Colbur Berry!*

*Gigawatt was elevated to level 34!*

Using this TR on my Murkrow.

*Want learned Dark Pulse!*
Old 04-30-2020, 03:01 PM   #68
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
almost forgot

Collecting these.

Alakazam grew to level 29.
Teaching Dark Pulse to Vullaby.
CrazyCreeperKid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2020, 06:28 PM   #69
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
  • +4 Rare Candies if Pokemon is lv.100
Claiming, teaching TR Dark Pulse to my Pancham

Old 05-01-2020, 12:20 PM   #70
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Quote:

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries
Picking up this lot, and Ralts rises to level 32, from 28.
Old 05-01-2020, 08:52 PM   #71
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

Dynamax Boss Hydreigon
★★★★

• 30 Watts
  • 1x TR Dark Pulse
  • 2x Haban Berries
  • 1x Colbur Berries

Claiming ty~

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Lil'twick is offline   Reply With Quote