UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork

Old 06-21-2017, 03:46 AM   #51
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

I was gonna pass bc I have my comfy user title already and it's not even UPN day anymore but I'm bored SO

This is my 6th year as a member on the forum, and honestly I'm a little sad that I never got much done on here. I definitely want to be more active and productive, but I struggle with some mental issues that make it hard for me to keep anything up for long periods of time. I'll keep trying though! I love the community here and any way I contribute to it is time well spent.

I'm a little bit of a lonely guy - was never too good at keeping up with relationships and social things, very late bloomer, awkward and a little bit dumb, but good with words. I'm also WAY too tall. UPN is nice because I can listen to and talk in conversations without looming over everyone or being out of range to hear what's said.

I think as usual I'm known and liked, but not especially and not closely. And I think that's pretty common for me. I'm not a fantastic or important person to get to know, and I'm definitely not that likeable. But I always feel like I can come back here and just join in whatever's happening, and things will be normal again, and I really appreciate that. I think a lot of people here do. Even if you aren't super involved, the community remembers you and you can pick up your activity at your own pace. It's nice!

*throws confetti*

*doesn't pick it up*
Old 06-21-2017, 11:29 AM   #52
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

I've given it some, thought, and believe I've come to an answer. Since many people have gotten used to calling me "Med", it would be for the best if I went with something that allowed them to do so without confusing the newbies, right? So...

Name Change Request: Median Dia

...Please! Sure, one could argue that isn't thematically appropriate for me, but neither was the original one, now was it?

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:50 PM   #53
deoxys
Fog Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
I've given it some, thought, and believe I've come to an answer. Since many people have gotten used to calling me "Med", it would be for the best if I went with something that allowed them to do so without confusing the newbies, right? So...

Name Change Request: Median Dia

...Please! Sure, one could argue that isn't thematically appropriate for me, but neither was the original one, now was it?
ur welcome
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2017, 05:53 PM   #54
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

!Muchas gracias, amigo!

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2017, 08:26 AM   #55
phoopes
Double Dragon

What can I really say? Y'all know I love this place and will forever. UPNCon was so special and I hope to attend more.

#6 for me

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork