UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 10-29-2017, 03:27 PM   #351
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post
Lv. 01 (M) Starly ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this little beauty. Payment here.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:13 PM   #352
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Adopting this fella and putting him in a Pokeball. $200
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Nidoran confirmed.
Old 10-30-2017, 04:13 PM   #353
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ironthunder View Post
Adopting this little beauty. Payment here.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Starly confirmed.
Old 11-01-2017, 01:56 PM   #354
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Wurmple ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this baby. Using Pokeball from here (7/10) and the payment of $200.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 11-01-2017, 07:59 PM   #355
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Adopting this baby. Using Pokeball from here (7/10) and the payment of $200.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Wurmple confirmed.
Old 11-08-2017, 09:31 AM   #356
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

[CENTER]
Lv. 01 (M) Starly ($200)
It had been long enough since Alice Hope had visited that the staff probably had wondered if she was dead. That was assuming none of them followed her social media or vlogs, of course, in which case they might know that she had been in two minds about adopting this month. It was obvious that the 'fever' was over, although her interest hadn't exactly waned. It was more that Alice didn't know which flying type to choose.

Until today, when a post went up: 'Off to adopt again! Wish me luck! <3'

In she walked, dressed a little more sensibly as the cold weather came into Fizzytopia. She was still in short sleeves, though, but there were patterned leggings beneath her dress now and socks with booties rather than simple sandals. Her hair was a mess from the winds of the day, although it was closer to closing time than it might normally be. Alice stopped in front of the birds' home to find that there was only one Starly left. To be fair, the blonde had been warned.

"Hey, handsome dude, you ready to find a home, too? Hmm?" Alice wasn't too sure what to call this one. She'd had a name for a gal, but not for a guy, but that was fine. "We could choose you a name together. Want to choose your name with me? And fly around the Cloud Garden with some friends?" With the notice of a massive snow storm further up, they'd have to be careful of exactly where he soared, but he could at least get used to home while Alice went and helped deal with that mess. Then, fingers crossed, he could be as free as the bird he was.

[Paying $200 to adopt Starly.]

Last edited by Meetan; 11-08-2017 at 09:37 AM.
Old 11-12-2017, 02:21 AM   #357
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Pokémon Available for Adoption
Lv. 01 (F) Hoppip ($200)
No special moves.
I'd like to adopt this gal. Putting her in a regular Pokeball for now, here's the $200 payment.

((Also upon approval I'll be using my shiny spray on her))
Old 11-12-2017, 05:23 PM   #358
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Seedot ($200)
No special moves.
Looks like I can't keep away from Seedot. Grabbing this little acorn, paying the $200 and putting him a Pokeball.
Old 11-14-2017, 02:45 AM   #359
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this fishy and putting her in a Pokeball, please! <200>

My aquarium grows...
Old 11-19-2017, 09:16 PM   #360
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
It had been long enough since Alice Hope had visited that the staff probably had wondered if she was dead. That was assuming none of them followed her social media or vlogs, of course, in which case they might know that she had been in two minds about adopting this month. It was obvious that the 'fever' was over, although her interest hadn't exactly waned. It was more that Alice didn't know which flying type to choose.

Until today, when a post went up: 'Off to adopt again! Wish me luck! <3'

In she walked, dressed a little more sensibly as the cold weather came into Fizzytopia. She was still in short sleeves, though, but there were patterned leggings beneath her dress now and socks with booties rather than simple sandals. Her hair was a mess from the winds of the day, although it was closer to closing time than it might normally be. Alice stopped in front of the birds' home to find that there was only one Starly left. To be fair, the blonde had been warned.

"Hey, handsome dude, you ready to find a home, too? Hmm?" Alice wasn't too sure what to call this one. She'd had a name for a gal, but not for a guy, but that was fine. "We could choose you a name together. Want to choose your name with me? And fly around the Cloud Garden with some friends?" With the notice of a massive snow storm further up, they'd have to be careful of exactly where he soared, but he could at least get used to home while Alice went and helped deal with that mess. Then, fingers crossed, he could be as free as the bird he was.

[Paying $200 to adopt Starly.]
You're back again. The addiction has passed, you maintain; you just want a flying type to round out your menagerie -- right? Right. You've picked out who, as well -- the handsome young Starly currently featured in the newsletter. Not that you have much choice -- when you approach the Flying-type enclosure, you find he's the only one in there. You're sure there was an Emolga and a Woobat... maybe they're in different enclosures? Because there's just a little bird, strutting around the small, lightly-wooded area like he owned the place... which he sort of does! Possession is 9/10ths of the law, after all, and he's in sole possession of the place.

He's very attentive, when yo speak to him, fluttering to the white picket fence to meet you. He listens to you talk with a gentlemanly nature, head cocked curiously as you try to bribe him with good times in the Cloud Garden. At the mention of a name, he hops in place, trilling loudly -- does he have an idea? It's hard to say. He's a bird, after all! He seems sold on the idea of joining you, though, if the way he flutters to perch on the top of your head is any indication. Taking this in the affirmative, you march back into the center's main building to pay your fees and sign your papers, as you have grown accustomed.

As you sign away another piece of your soul, your newest addition flutters back and forth across your frame; from your head, to your shoulder, than back to your head, and then to the next shoulder. He seems to be sizing up for your work, his demeanor more or less approving. You have tidy handwriting, you don't hesitate, you get things done. He likes that.

As you sign your name with just a little bit of flourish, the intern manning the front desk reaching up to give your new feathered friend a little pet. "What are you gonna name him?" She asks. Before her hand can make contact with his head, he smacks it away with a wing, feathers cutting the air audibly. She yelps, looking betrayed. You both watch as he flutters down to the counter top, throwing his wings up above his head in some sort of gesture, the tips of his primary feathers overlapping. Hand slack with surprise, it's easy for him to wrench the pen out of your grasp with his beak, which he then slams against the wooden surface under his feet with enough force to bust open the tip, blue ink exploding everywhere.

He steps in it with both feet, clearly purposeful, before hoping to the stack of papers in front of you, leaving a messy trail of footprints in his wake. Throwing himself, talons-first, onto the table, he leaves a jagged, blue imprint on the page. Squinting your eyes, it occurs to you that the marks left by his toes look a bit like an "A" and a "J", though they are.. stylized, to say the least. You shake the thought out of your head, though. He's just a bird, after all. He doesn't even understand the English alphabet... right?

Right.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Starly confirmed.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:19 PM   #361
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post

I'd like to adopt this gal. Putting her in a regular Pokeball for now, here's the $200 payment.

((Also upon approval I'll be using my shiny spray on her))
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Hoppip confirmed.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:21 PM   #362
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Looks like I can't keep away from Seedot. Grabbing this little acorn, paying the $200 and putting him a Pokeball.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Seedot confirmed.
Old 11-19-2017, 09:23 PM   #363
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Adopting this fishy and putting her in a Pokeball, please! <200>

My aquarium grows...

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen confirmed.
Old 11-28-2017, 07:22 PM   #364
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off a Lv. 01 Male Goldeen for Reversion Care.
Old 12-07-2017, 07:06 PM   #365
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Quote:
[SIZE="1"][JUSTIFY][INDENT][INDENT]

Lv. 05 (F) Foongus ($200)
No special moves.
It had been forever since kawaii had checked the adoption center. Since she was back from a vacation she decided to reward herself with a new pokemon, heaven knew that she had the money to burn. As she looked through the pokemon she didn't feel any connection until she came across an empty cage. Well, she thought it was empty. Just scenery, until from behind a log peered a tiny foongus. She was imeadiatly in love with the tiny creature. Reading the tag she saw it was female, this didn't make a single difference in her mind. Running to the front desk, she told the employee what she wanted.
OoC: paying $200 and putting her in pokeball 09 of 10
(i miscalculated my pokeball count)

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
Old 12-11-2017, 07:38 PM   #366
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
Dropping off a Lv. 01 Male Goldeen for Reversion Care.
Dropping off of Lv. 01 (M) Goldeen confirmed.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:39 PM   #367
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by kawaiiconcept View Post
It had been forever since kawaii had checked the adoption center. Since she was back from a vacation she decided to reward herself with a new pokemon, heaven knew that she had the money to burn. As she looked through the pokemon she didn't feel any connection until she came across an empty cage. Well, she thought it was empty. Just scenery, until from behind a log peered a tiny foongus. She was imeadiatly in love with the tiny creature. Reading the tag she saw it was female, this didn't make a single difference in her mind. Running to the front desk, she told the employee what she wanted.
OoC: paying $200 and putting her in pokeball 09 of 10
(i miscalculated my pokeball count)
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Foongus confirmed.
Old 12-11-2017, 07:41 PM   #368
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

This thread is now closed. Please do not post.

New thread coming shortly at Bulbegarden Forums.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records