UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 01-03-2017, 02:18 AM   #501
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith shrugged. "I have no idea," he admitted. "All I know is, he goes somewhere in this house. I'd love to know just where he gets that sword from, though," he frowned. "I mean, I have a sword, made from a Skarmory feather, got it as a birthday gift couple years ago, but the one Stewie had, that's not the same one."

You sense it too, don't you? Luna asked Eleven. From somewhere far below us?

Millicent nodded in agreement, smiling. "I never get tired of hearing Willow talk about when she was alive," she said.

Thank you both, Willow replied.

Cyanide was already looking around. "Yeah, I'm with you on that one," she agreed. "But I'm not seeing much of anywhere... let's try under the computer desk," she suggested desperately, urging Freighya to go in there before her. Not exactly the best hiding spot in the world, but certainly the best one in that room.
Old 01-03-2017, 11:45 AM   #502
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii looked confused "Why does he have a sword?"
Eleven nodded Indeed, perhaps we should go investigate.
Cerno nodded, "Thank you both for battaling with me."
The little eevee wriggled under the desk and shut her eyes. She prayed that someone could sense her distress and would help them.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2017, 01:28 PM   #503
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith shrugged. "I have no idea," he admitted. "I don't know where he got it, I don't know where he keeps it... And I've searched this whole house, too. Unless there's some super secret room I don't even know about," he added, chuckling at the absurdity of the idea.

Indeed, but how to get there? Luna questioned. It seems to be coming from deep underground...

"You're welcome," grinned Millicent. "I should be thanking you for the battle, too- you really put up a good fight."

Cyanide squeezed under the desk as well, though she kept her eyes open warily as the elevator doors slid open. Sure enough, the Shadow Ledian known as Stewie entered the room. He was carrying a big sword, and the first thing he did was fly over and hang it up lovingly beside the other weapons. "Yes, yes, that's good," Stewie grinned evilly as he flew back and admired the weapons. "Maybe next time I'll take that scythe out for a spin. One can only cause so much mayhem with a sword before it starts getting old..." Next, he flew over to the monitors, chuckling as he eyed them. "Hmm, let's see what the hat man is talking about with that pink-haired weirdo," he murmured. He flew over to the computer desk, though thankfully didn't seem to notice the Eevee and Umbreon underneath it. Instead, he grabbed a remote control off of it and pressed a button. Sound started coming through one of the speakers, just in time for Stewie to hear what Keith had been saying about searching the entire house for that sword Stewie has and coming up empty. This elicited laughter from the Shadow Ledian. "Yes, yes, search to your heart's content, you bumbling Bidoof," cackled Stewie. "For nobody shall discover the lair of Stewie and live to tell the tale! With the sole exception that vile Pawniard," he murmured. "But then, as she is to rule alongside me as my queen when the world is mine, she gets a free pass..." he murmured. "Which is more than I can say for you two!" he exclaimed, suddenly wheeling around to face the computer desk.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:27 PM   #504
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii's spine tingled, "I think Frieghya's in troble somehow. I can feel her fear. Just like she can sense mine when I have panic attacks."
Eleven closed her eyes and probed around, Perhaps the elavator?
Cerno bobbed, "You as well."
Frieghya trembled "p-please we were just curious, we didn't mean any harm." then her ears snapped back "WHAT did you say about Kawaii?"
In her head the light pink pokemon repeated the same phrase Hidden elevator button over and over hoping someone could hear her thoughts.

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 01-03-2017, 04:54 PM   #505
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Well, let's find her, then," stated Keith. "Meowth, come on," he added, as the Normal-type jumped up onto Keith's shoulder, equally ready to help.

It's worth a try, Luna stated. She led the way into the elevator, and started looking around. And then, she picked up on something. A message, someone was thinking over and over again... Look around, she said to Eleven. There may be a hidden button somewhere in here.

Millicent grinned in response, then looked up at the wall. Hanging over the elevated platform was a P1 Grand Prix champion belt. "See that?" she said to Cerno. "I won that. Had to beat a Conkeldurr in the final round, and that wasn't easy."

Stewie gave a derisive snort at Freighya. "Ooh, I'm sooooo scared of the little fluffy pink Eevee," he said mockingly.

"You better damn well be scared of her," snarled Cyanide. "And if you're not scared of my friend, then at the very least you better be scared of me."

"HAH!" retorted Stewie. "You? Having a friend? The way you treat others? You're more of a bitch to everyone than I am! Now then, if you're quite done trying to intimidate me, I believe I have a couple of intruders to take out." And with that said, Stewie unleashed a Shadow Wave at both Cyanide and Freighya. Cyanide responded with a Snarl attack, the visible soundwaves she was unleashing serving to hold the Shadow Wave at bay... for now, at least.
Old 01-03-2017, 06:32 PM   #506
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nnodded then heard eleven's voice in her head, Frieghya's in trouble, she says therre is a hidden elevator button. the female trainer gasped and relayed the message to Kieth.
Eleven heard the message as well, That's Frieghya, my teammate! her eyes flashed and she spotted the button. the meditite hit the button and marked it with a scratched arrow. (not the scratcch attac just a scratch)
Cerno bobbed "quite impressive."
Frieghya growled then unleashed her newly learned swift attack.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-03-2017, 06:49 PM   #507
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Hidden elevator button-" Keith repeated in surprise. He led the way out of the kitchen and over to the elevator. He pressed the call button, and the elevator doors slid open instantly- it had already been on its way down, with Luna and Eleven on board.

Get in, was all Luna said to Keith, Meowth, and Kawaii. Keith stepped into the elevator, and Luna used Confusion to hold the Open Door button until Kawaii got in as well. Keith was still bewildered that there was a secret button hidden in his elevator.

Quite so, agreed Willow. Speaking as someone who witnessed that battle firsthand, Millicent was incredible.

The Swift was able to hit Stewie, though the attack seemed to do little more than irritate him. Nevertheless, he was forced to stop Shadow Wave, as it couldn't muscle past Cyanide's Snarl. "Blast," grunted Stewie. "Very well, then- if I have to actually put a little effort into wiping out this infestation, then so be it!" With that said, he fired a Bug Buzz at Cyanide, who was sent tumbling backwards by the super effective hit. As the Umbreon struggled to stand back up, Stewie hovered menacingly above Freighya, a shadowy aura coming over his whole body- he was preparing to land a forceful hit with Shadow End. Desperately, Cyanide let loose a Growl to try and weaken Stewie.
Old 01-04-2017, 01:26 AM   #508
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii glanced at Eleven "Thanks for letting us know." She nodded to Luna as well.
Eleven nodded, I just hope we are not too late.
Cerno bobbed but said nothing.
Frieghya took a deep breath and Tackled Stewie to distract him at least. The pink pokemon would not let this monster hurt her friend.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-04-2017, 02:03 AM   #509
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith was stunned as the elevator continued to descend. Down, further down than even the Pok閙on Center. "Where does this go...?" he wondered out loud.

"I didn't tink da elevator even went down dis deep," Meowth remarked. "We must be goin' right down trough da tree trunk."

"So, Cerno, what do you want to do now?" asked Millicent.

Stewie was about to unleash Shadow End, when Freighya landed a light blow with Tackle. Cyanide looked on at this, for it served as a vivid reminder of that fateful Arbok attack back in the Coins for Prizes shop. She too could do little more than land a feeble Tackle on the Arbok to distract it and make good her getaway. Meanwhile, that cute Eevee she used to like had abandoned her to save himself. Cyanide's eyes narrowed. She was not like that coward of an Eevee. She would not abandon her friend.

"You pathetic pink fluffball!" Stewie was saying to Frieghya. "You think your measly Tackle attack will stop my Shadow End? Do you have any idea who the deuce you're up against? I am Stewie- the future supreme unquestioned ruler of the world! I will rule this entire planet with an Iron Fist- in fact," he added. "What say I give you a firsthand demonstration of aforementioned Iron Fist?" he smirked evilly, charging up a Dynamic Punch with all four of his fists.

"Hey, Stew-pid!" exclaimed Cyanide, who had managed to stand up. Stewie turned his head to look at the Umbreon. "You think you're such hot stuff? Get a load of this!" And with that awesome one-liner, Cyanide belched out a Firestream at the Shadow Ledian.

"GAAAAH! Agh! Blast!" Stewie exclaimed as the molten bubbles popped painfully against his body. "Damn you, vile Umbreon! Taste Mega Punch!" he spat, before flying in to hit Cyanide with said move.
Old 01-04-2017, 02:14 AM   #510
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii nervously hopped from foot to foot. Suddenly muffled sounds of a battle could be heard.
Cerno shrugged,as much as a cottonee could, "I am up for anything really."
Frieghya smiled at Cyanide, "Good one" she shouted before hurling another swift to distact the shadow pokemon from it's target.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-04-2017, 02:58 AM   #511
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"I'm sure Freighya's OK," Keith said to Kawaii. "Especially if Cyanide's with her- she can really fight to defend those she cares about."

And indeed, Keith's words were proven fact. Cyanide grinned at Freighya's words, and even morso at the Swift that pelted Stewie. Once more, this merely irritated the big bad bug, but it provided Cyanide just the opening she needed to charge up and unleash a Dark Pulse right in the Shadow Ledian's face.

The elevator doors slid open at that point. Keith's mouth fell open at the sight before him. "Holy crap!" he exclaimed. "What is this place?!"

"Gah!" Stewie exclaimed, wheeling around. "Who invited the hat man?!"

"Stewie, what is all this?" Keith demanded, holding out the Shadow Ball. "Return now!"

"Not bloody likely!" Stewie retorted, deftly dodging the ball's recall beam.

"Sometimes after a training battle, I like to unwind by watching TV," said Millicent. "How's that sound?"
Old 01-04-2017, 01:03 PM   #512
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya whimpered and ran to Kawaii. Kawaii heald the Eevee close, "Thank goodness you are ok. I don't know what I would have done without you." The pink haired trainer held her Eevee close. Then she stood up and glared at the shadow pokemon, "You should know better!."
Cherno nodded "Sound enjoyable, lead the way."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-04-2017, 03:48 PM   #513
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith smiled as Kawaii picked up Frieghya, glad the Eevee was OK. The pink coloration was something new, but Keith was a bit more concerned with his Shadow Ledian at the moment- Stewie kept on dodging the recall beam from his Shadow Ball. "Stewie, that's enough!" Keith exclaimed. "Get back in your ball this instant!"

"Led Ledian ian, Ledian Ledian led!" Stewie snapped in a hostile tone of voice.

Keith gritted his teeth. Cyanide even shot some Firestreams to try and strike Stewie down, but the Shadow Ledian dodged them all. And then-

Leave him to me.

"Luna?" Keith said, as his Swoobat flew out in front of him. "You sure?"

Sure I'm sure, Luna's voice sounded in Keith's head. Give the orders.

Keith nodded. "OK, then," he said. "Luna, Charge Beam, let's go!"

"Swooooobat bat!" Luna exclaimed, firing a beam of electrical energy from her single heart-shaped nostril. Stewie tried to dodge this as well, but wasn't so fortunate.

"Excellent!" grinned Keith as Luna felt a little more powerful after delivering the powerful blow. "Now use Gust!"

"Swoooobat! Bat! Bat!" replied Luna, flapping her wings forcefully. Stewie, however, simply flew straight up to evade the gust of wind, making himself faster with Agility. And then, with Iron Fist backing him up, Stewie flew in and delivered a devastating Thunder Punch!

"Luna!" Keith exclaimed. However, as Luna seemed to show signs of paralysis, Keith inexplicably grinned. Except, the reason for the grin became a lot more explicable seconds later. "Now's your chance, Luna! Psycho Shift, let's go!"

While Luna battled Stewie, Cyanide made her way over to where Kawaii was holding Freighya. "Hey. You OK?" asked the Umbreon.

Millicent, blissfully unaware of the battle taking place in Stewie's secret lair, led the way downstairs and into the living room. She sat on the couch, propping Willow up next to her, leaving room for Cerno as well.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:35 AM   #514
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii watched the battle in awe. She clutched the eevee close to her. Frieghya was evidentaly used to this sort of this as she casually nodded to Cyanide "I'm fine, are you ok? You took quite a beating."
Eleven stood anxiously by, unable to help because she knew no attacking moves.
Meanwhile, upstairs, Cerno trained his attention on the T.V. as he settled down on the coutch.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-05-2017, 12:46 AM   #515
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Heh, of course I am," grinned Cyanide. "Takes more than that to get the better of me. Now, you- you did pretty good yourself just now," she added, a look on her face that many of Cyanide's teammates could not claim to have ever seen- a look of respect. "When you just up and hit him with Tackle to disrupt his attack- you reminded me of... well, of me."

Luna's Psycho Shift worked beautifully. In an instant, Luna was no longer paralyzed, and now Stewie was. As the Shadow Ledian struggled to move, Keith seized his opportunity. "Stewie, return!" he declared, holding out the Shadow Ball once more. And this time, Stewie couldn't evade the recall beam. Once he was back in the ball, Keith clicked the button to shrink the ball down to a more portable size. He then whipped out his Pok閐ex, and in an instant, the ball was sent to PC storage. Only then did he breathe a sigh of relief and turn to Kawaii. "Freighya's OK, right?" he asked.

Millicent grabbed the remote control and started flipping through the channels, looking for anything worth watching.
Old 01-05-2017, 12:59 AM   #516
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya blushed , "Thanks,"
Kawaii nodded "Just fine, and her recolor came in. So thats cool." the pink haired trainer looked around "What is this place?"
Eleven walked over to Luna Very impressive. the medidtite remarked.
Cerno had no paticular request and just watched the T.V.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-05-2017, 01:15 AM   #517
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"You're gonna be a pretty awesome Espeon someday," said Cyanide.

Keith shrugged, looking around. "...He's able to spy on the whole house?" he said incredulously, eyeing the monitors. "And... whoa," he added as he spotted the numerous weapons hanging on the wall. "Where did he even...?"

Luna smiled. Thank you, she replied. If I didn't intervene, I foresaw Keith getting hurt and tired out, and I couldn't let that happen.

Millicent flipped lazily past bad shows and commercials for Pansear Pizza Parlor, before settling on a channel. An old movie was playing- Nidoking Kong.
Old 01-05-2017, 01:37 AM   #518
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya blushed harder, "Thanks. I'll try my best.
Kawaii shook her head, "anywhere he could have picked them up?" she wondered aloud.
Eleven nodded, You did very well.
Cerno smiled, he quite enjoyed old films. Especially old Foriegn ones where the lipsync was off.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-05-2017, 03:19 PM   #519
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"That Swift wasn't too bad, either," Cyanide remarked. "When'd you learn that one?"

"Well, I mean, I suppose the Secret Base supply store could've had stuff like this, but how would he even..." Keith blinked as something occurred to him. "...That's where those discrepancies in my coin balance came from!" he said. "Stewie must have ordered the stuff in here under my name!"

"Ya tink he'd do dat?" Meowth asked.

"Meowth, we are talking about the same Shadow Ledian who ordered a dozen onion lover's pizzas from Pansear Pizza Parlor," stated Keith. "Between that and a freaking secret lair, I wouldn't put anything past Stewie at this point. Yeesh... I mean, I'm kinda impressed that he could even put something like this together in the first place, but still!" He turned to Kawaii, still looking mildly bewildered. "I don't even know what to make of this room right now," he said. "What say we go back up to the house?" he asked.

Well, in all fairness, Keith was also giving me orders, replied Luna. Though I probably would have done things roughly the same way anyway. Even so, I do like when me and Keith have the same general idea in mind when we're in a battle, she smiled.

Millicent grinned as she watched the movie. The special effects, while pretty good for the time, were pretty laughable by today's standards, and the dubbed voices didn't match the lip movements whatsoever. She always found such movies good for a laugh.
Old 01-05-2017, 11:53 PM   #520
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya smiled, "Kawaii taught it to me via TM just after we left the park."
Kawaii nodded, "Good idea. I think we all need to cool down a bit."
Eleven nodded, It is a wonderful thing when trainer and pokemon are in sync.
Cerno too enjoyed the cheesy special effects. The cottonee was very much a SciFi nerd and loved to watch clasics like this in his spare time.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-06-2017, 04:45 PM   #521
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Cool," grinned Cyanide.

"My thoughts exactly," agreed Keith, leading the way back onto the elevator.

Luna nodded in agreement. Though I wouldn't dare claim to be more in sync with Keith than some of his other Pok閙on, such as many of his Poison-types. Oh, or his Heatmor- Keith and Kyle are pretty much always in sync. In fact, it wouldn't surprise me if maybe one day... Luna trailed off before asking Eleven a question. Do you know of Bond Phenomenon? she asked.

Millicent chuckled. "You'd think they could've at least gotten a real Nidoking for this, right?" she said to Cerno. "I like how they didn't even try to hide the zipper."
Old 01-07-2017, 01:38 AM   #522
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven shook her head.
The ride back up was quiet, everyone was still in shock.
Cerno chuckled, "An astute observation, Milicent."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-07-2017, 03:01 AM   #523
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Well, basically, it's when the strong bond between Trainer and Pok閙on enables this change in form, explained Luna. And they've gotta be completely in sync. It's like Mega Evolution, almost, but without the stones. It's not a very common phenomenon- about the only one that most folks know of is Greninja.

"Alright, here we are," Keith said, leading the way off the elevator as it stopped on the second floor (first floor, of course, being the Pok閙on Center). "Well, what would you like to do?" he asked Kawaii. "There should still be some burgers left if you're still hungry. There's the swimming pool. We could go up to the Battle Room if you want to have a battle, or I could show you the library. Or we could just see what's on TV," he suggested.

"Yeah, I kinda like watching movies like this, just to chuckle at the bad special effects," nodded Millicent. "Makes the movie kinda funny, y'know?"
Old 01-08-2017, 12:51 AM   #524
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven nodded Quite facinating. Have you ever seen it for yourself?
Kawaii thought for a moment, "I have yet to question Hermione. I wonder if she's availble."
Cerno nodded, "Indeed, but they are also a lesson. We learn from our past limitations to grow as pokemon."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-08-2017, 01:08 AM   #525
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Not exactly, Luna replied. Well... Once, she attempted to explain. In a premonition I had. I think. I still don't know exactly what it is I saw, but Bond Phenomenon is my best guess.

"I'm sure she should still be," Keith responded. "Let's check the kitchen." And sure enough, he led the way into the kitchen to see Hermione watching as Scorpius consumed a cheeseburger.

Millicent thought about this. "I guess that makes sense," she nodded.

OOC: I'd like to make it clear at this point that this storyline started, and therefore takes place, before I dropped Hermione and Scorpius off at the Breeding Center. Thank you.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases