Send a message via MSN to James2791
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyInari View Post
OK KAIRNE SOUNDS GOOD~

MADE A DOODLE DURING SCHOOL TODAY AND THOUGHT I'D SHARE IT WITH YOU GUYS

CANT SAY MORE BECAUSE HANGING OUT WITH COPY ATM

HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOY~

Spoiler: show
Brilliant stuff Daisy, you sure that's a school doodle?

Regardless, looking forward to seeing some more of your great talents.

SleepingCelebi - For the awesome signature!

James2791's PASBL Stats
James2791 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 04:58 PM   #252
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Quote:
Originally Posted by James2791 View Post
Brilliant stuff Daisy, you sure that's a school doodle?

Regardless, looking forward to seeing some more of your great talents.
:D It is a doodle! And I did draw it at school! It just turned out to be a lot more detailed than I first expected~ Thanks for the compliments though~<3

Speaking of school, being bored there really makes me a productive drawer! My 2nd commission is finally done- here you go, Dave the Fish Guy~ I'm forever grateful!

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:00 PM   #253
phoopes
Double Dragon

>Raikou in Dave's battlecut

Totally didn't see that coming.

Anyway, wonderful drawings, Daisy! I especially like the Dusknoir one.
Old 02-03-2012, 05:01 PM   #254
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Fucking.

Win.

Thanks a lot Daisy, excellent work that I've come to expect from you <3
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 05:09 PM   #255
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Toxicroak's expression is making me giggle like a schoolgirl.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:43 PM   #256
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke_Hunter View Post
Toxicroak's expression is making me giggle like a schoolgirl.
Clearly, she's using Nasty Plot.
DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 05:52 PM   #257
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Toxicroak has a very smexy RAEPFACE.
Old 02-08-2012, 03:31 PM   #258
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

Whew! Finally finished your battlecut, Kairne~ I don't think I forgot anything, although the purple glow on Dragonair still doesn't look quite right to me. I'll leave it up to you though, since I made this for you~

In other news, I, uh, got a Tumblr...

WHAT DID I GET MYSELF INTO

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 02-08-2012, 05:04 PM   #259
quintowill
Soul Badge

Send a message via AIM to quintowill Send a message via MSN to quintowill Send a message via Yahoo to quintowill Send a message via Skype™ to quintowill
Daisy!!!!

Can I get a battlecut?

43ko 123tp 6.5 sp
Banner by KratosAurion

Note: banner is not up to date...
quintowill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 05:11 PM   #260
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Did you make that How To Eat macro? 1, it's very cute. 2, it looks like the sort of thing I'd expect to see passed around the Internet memetically. (Good luck!) 3, I totally agree with the commenter on just how many of the things you've mentioned are what I do too. Maybe your tutorial wasn't as necessary as you thought it would be? XP (Perfect matches = Dorito, Pop Tart, Taco, Yogurt; Can Relate To matches = Trail Mix, Pizza, Chinese Food; Huh? = Candy Corn)

Also, I think my battlecut is next in line. But it occurs to me that Daisy probably has little feel for my team members' personalities. lol ^^; She can either ask me about 'em ... or just skip over me. XO But a GanonGil scorned is a terrible thing indeed!
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:09 PM   #261
Insidious_Dreamer
Marsh Badge

Send a message via AIM to Insidious_Dreamer Send a message via MSN to Insidious_Dreamer
Looking at those battlecuts, Daisy, you are a amazing doodler!! I love 'em!! May I have one as well?

Looks like I might be here to stay...

PASBL Trainer Level: 4 | 26-12-8 | 77 KO's | 199 TP | 0 SP
PASBL Referee (C+)
| Squad | League Table |

[.:Badges:.]
Reffing Badge
Onslaught Badge
Insidious_Dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 07:32 PM   #262
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

D'aw, I'm flattered you guys like my battlecuts and all, but they do take a while to make. They're nice, but I don't mind if you guys asked for something else every now and then D: If I kept drawing only those, I'd get tired of them eventually and stop doing them. And that would be bad.

Besides, unless you specifically want me to make them, you have to go to M.O.A.R. for your request. Or else that giant list I dumped over there will start coming back and then I'll feel bad since I won't be able to do all of them... ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Did you make that How To Eat macro? 1, it's very cute. 2, it looks like the sort of thing I'd expect to see passed around the Internet memetically. (Good luck!) 3, I totally agree with the commenter on just how many of the things you've mentioned are what I do too. Maybe your tutorial wasn't as necessary as you thought it would be? XP (Perfect matches = Dorito, Pop Tart, Taco, Yogurt; Can Relate To matches = Trail Mix, Pizza, Chinese Food; Huh? = Candy Corn)
:'D I wish I made that macro. It is super adorable, but I just reblogged it~ I totally understand the candy corn too- I don't like it, but I always try one piece just to make sure my tastes might not have changed since the last time xd;

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 02-08-2012, 07:33 PM   #263
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
IloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitI loveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIl oveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIloveitIlo veitIloveitIloveit

Thank you.
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

Slash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 08:33 PM   #264
deoxys
Fog Badge

god damn, daisy.

god. damn.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 03:09 AM   #265
kusari
「Killer Queen No Prog」

Send a message via Skype™ to kusari
Quote:
Originally Posted by deoxys View Post
gosh darn, daisy.

gosh. darn.
Old 02-09-2012, 06:24 AM   #266
Torkoal Stu
This

Daisy, that Illumise is brilliant~

Well done : D
Torkoal Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 08:00 AM   #267
Slash
Silver LO

It's... my... Volbeat...
It's just shiny is all...
KAIRNE I WILL RIP OFF YOUR SCROTUM AND FEED IT TO YOU THROUGH A FUCKING SWIRLY STRAW.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:41 AM   #268
Torkoal Stu
This

Oh, my bad.

Well it's still amazing D:
(As are the rest of the Pokémon too~)
Torkoal Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 09:56 AM   #269
Slash
Silver LO

Yes, I'm very grateful to Daisy for it. She is so awesome.

And no problem, his shiny colouration does look quite like an Illumise.

Old 02-09-2012, 09:04 PM   #270
Sneaze
Mrow?

Here is my list for my battlecut as we were talking about, Daisy.

Haunter/Unown O/Noctowl/Scyther/Ponyta/Misdreavus

Bios/Sigs so you have a good idea for inspiration for each, and because a few of them are recolored or have something weird going on with their physical appearance:

Virendra: Female Haunter
Biography: Virendra was once a warlord, victor of countless battles, and known to defeat her opponents with her bare hands if she needed to. Her death was a swift and unjust one, ambushed as she was attending a duel, and slaughtered mercilessly, though not without a fight. It is because of this she cannot stand unsporting tactics, and will not even change out of solid form, always apting for a fair fight. Virenda is white, and her eyes are entirely light blue, as is the inside of her mouth.
Special Training: For Glory
Virendra cannot use Sucker Punch, Disable, Spite, Trick, Toxic, Venoshock, Taunt, Torment, Swagger, Thief, or Snatch, as she considers them unsporting. Virendra will not change out of solid form at any time. Virendra cannot evolve, but is considered fully evolved from the standpoint of energy and health levels. Virendra also gains Rock Smash, Brick Break, Dynamic Punch, and Focus Punch, being used to fighting with her bare hands, and has as much Fighting energy as a Water type would have Ice energy.

Omega: Genderless Unown O
Biography: Unowns have existed since a time long past. Omega has spent all of its life focusing itself and training its inner strength. Through this training it has learned to properly use all types of energy, and trained to act as if it were multiple Unowns. However, due to lack of being in actual battles, Omega is incredibly easily worn out.
Special Training: One Letter Alphabet
Omega is proficient with all energy types, and can use Hidden Power of all energy types. Omega can also use Double Team, and the clones created by Omega's Double Team can use any type of Hidden Power without disappearing. Omega has only a third the amount of energy compared to any other Unown of its level.

Amelia: Female Noctowl
Biography: Amelia is a wise and courageous Noctowl, often offering sage advice to those who need it. It is her firm belief that any battle can be won if you push yourself to your limit and beyond, and it is this belief that she instills in her teammates.
Special Training: Stand and Fight!
Once per match, in any match that Amelia has a battle partner, should her partner be knocked out due to running out of health, the partner will instead remain conscious, but only with enough health that they will be knocked out with even the lightest of blows. This effect does not occur if the partner would be knocked out due to energy loss or via Destiny Bond and the like.

Marcus: Male Scyther
Biography: Have you ever tried cutting in to a steak that's too tough with a straight blade? It just won't do. Marcus discovered this a long time ago while hunting prey that had tough hides. It would take him entirely too long to cut in to their flesh. After a while he began filing and sharpening his scythe-like blades in a different manner to better allow cutting into thick skin.
Special Training: Serrated Blades
Marcus' blades are serrated at the end nearest the joint, granting him a roughly ten percent bonus to all physical cutting attacks made with the blades. However, because they are not completely straight anymore, any ranged attack that involves cutting the air with his blades suffers a ten percent penalty to damage.

Tuan: Male Ponyta
Biography: Tuan's coat is a pure white, with swirling dark purple flames and bright yellow eyes. Dispite the demonic appearance, however, Tuan is actually a decendant of the guardians of the underworld. As his bloodline was meant to protect against demons and their ilk, his flames carry an odd attribute to them.
Special Training: Purging Flame
Tuan's flame based attacks are filled with purging energy, causing them to turn a dark purple. These flames deal extra damage against Dark and Ghost types, which would be considered super effective damage, however they are not meant for use of those of good stature, and as such do half damage against Normal and Fighting type Pokemon. All attacks that fall under this description also cost 25% more energy than they normally would.

Miss Missy Miss: Female Misdreavus
Biography: Miss Missy Miss has always taken joy in staying awake for days on end, and I could never figure out as to why. After quite a while I determined that this problem was because she couldn't relax when it was time to sleep, disturbed by all the commotion around her. It was at this point when I got her a white noise machine, and she hasn't had a problem relaxing ever since. In fact, she liked the white noise so much that she would just start letting out sounds of her own to mock it, calming herself down in the process.
Special Training: White Noise
Whenever Miss Missy Miss uses Screech, she is benefitted with the same boosts associated with a Calm Mind. Her Screech attacks now use 25% more energy, and may only be used twice per match. Also, because she respects how difficult it is to get sleep sometimes, she will not purposely use damaging attacks against sleeping opponents, and has foregone her learning of Nightmare and Dream Eater.

And you know what I look like for the trainer pic if you decide to make one, but if you need a proper reference pic I can provide one.

THANKS DAISY, YOU'RE AWESOME.

Also, threw some SP your way for the effort you put in on the previous pic. I may not be able to use it, but I did get to see it, so you deserve something.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut

Last edited by Sneaze; 02-09-2012 at 09:07 PM.
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 09:22 PM   #271
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

Took a break from drawing battlecuts to try my hand at semi-realism~ I didn't use refernces except for one picture for the pose. So, needless to say, it sucks xd; Pianos are really really hard to draw and color x_x

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 02-11-2012, 12:28 AM   #272
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

For those of you who went to my stream today, you saw that I was finally drawing a battlecut of my own. Well, now I'm done with it! Say hello to my new sig~ No cookie to whoever guesses my obvious choices lol~

Actually, this would be a good time to announce this- battlecuts are now commission only. Sorry guys, but I can't just crank these out as quickly as I'd like. And with everyone now wanting one, I'm going to have to put a limit on it. It's a shame too, I know the battlecuts are nice, but I don't mind drawing what some of you asked for before. D: Wouldn't matter anyway, since Copy took the whole list and placed it into M.O.A.R.

So. Here's the prices I'm charging, although since y'all are UPNers consider it half price. :< If you still think it's too expensive, well, sorry. For the ASBers, I'm willing to take SP too, although I'm not exactly sure how much to charge on that.

To the people who already have battlecuts, I guess you guys are lucky! Although 2 of you already did pay for it, one was a birthday gift, one deserves it, and the other happened to hop by my stream before someone else did~ The only time now that I'll make a battlecut for free for someone is if I feel they should get one. Don't guilt trip me please, I don't think my heart can take it D:

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Last edited by DaisyInari; 06-06-2013 at 11:31 AM. Reason: OHWHOOPS FORGOT TO LINK THE PRICES
Old 02-11-2012, 12:50 AM   #273
Kindrindra
大事なのは自分らしいくある事

What exactly are the prices for all your thi-

Oh, wait. You have it on your DA page, don't you? ;^_^

I'll edit this post later with something significant.
People should watch what they enjoy regardless of what others think, even if it's a terribad guilty pleasure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doppleganger View Post
Though, I also dislike the concept of lamenting the current day while wishing to re-experience the past. At least, my modern attitude is to try and make each new day magical even if it's not, since exclusively reminiscing about the past is too pathetic.
Kindrindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:51 AM   #274
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Not paying for a battlecut, so you can officially remove me from the list.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:56 AM   #275
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

^_^; Whoops. Edited the previous post with the link. Sorry Kin!

Ah, that's fine Talon. There's no list anymore, remember? Everything got moved to M.O.A.R. There are plenty of other capable artists who could take your request, so you don't need to remove anything xd;

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction