UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction

Old 11-03-2015, 12:42 AM   #1
satosere
Cascade Badge

SatoSere's new fanfiction?

Hey all you people! I decided to make an XY fanfic story. Hope it's good; it's my first one.

It was a bright, sunny day in the Kalos region. It was beautiful outside and Ash Ketchum and his friends were walking along a path that led to Lumiose City.

Ash was going to battle Clemont once more, just for the experience. Ash loved to train his Pokemon. Serena and Bonnie would be cheering them on like always. As they walked, Serena looked to her left and saw her childhood crush walking alongside her.

Serena liked Ash ever since they met at Professor Oak's summer camp back in Pallet Town. Ash had helped Serena after she fell down and hurt her knee. Serena was just thinking about how kind Ash was when her thoughts disappered.

Bonnie, a blonde 7 year old whom was Clemont's little sister, started to skip instead of walking, and Serena smiled at her. "Well, it's great to be back home once again, hey big brother?" Bonnie asked Clemont. "Oh yes." Clemont was busy thinking about his next invention and was interrupted my is sister.

"Well since we are back I suppose I'm going to have to-" "Bonnie stop with that." Clemont knew his sis was going to "propose" to every pretty girl she saw. Bonnie sighed and scratched Dedenne's little head.

"We're here. Pokemon battle here I come!" Ash ran into the huge city. His friends laughed and ran after him.

... Ok well that was decent, knowing it was my first fanfic. Also this is chapter one. Hope you enjoy; please tell me if I need to change anything. Thanks everyone.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Fanart & Fanfiction