ps. can i have coloured name now??? *shot*
Torkoal Stu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:25 PM   #52
deh74
Noted homosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
Pink Username?
At this point he's more likely be ban you than give you a colored name. Besides, Kuno already awarded his colored name of the year, so I'm not getting an orange one, you're not getting a pink one, and Stu might get one.

PASBL
The Whistling Sound of Impending Doom.

deh74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:49 PM   #53
Sneaze
Mrow?

Please don't let this become "ask Kuno for fancy colors day"

Nobody wants that day.

psst Kuno can my name be #252525?

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Sneaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 04:58 PM   #54
Mercutio
Banned

I feel like Kuno gave me a colour only legible on Sprite Comic in order to make me read the Sprite Comics.

Thanks Kuno!
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:01 PM   #55
Red Panda
head head bitch

Nah Kush I can see that just fine.
Red Panda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:04 PM   #56
Fallen Icarus
Confident in the present

Send a message via AIM to Fallen Icarus Send a message via Skype™ to Fallen Icarus
Hi everyone. Love you all even though I haven't particularly active recently.
Old 06-19-2014, 05:07 PM   #57
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
Nah Kush I can see that just fine.
I changed it. And stop asking for stuff. I do what I feel like.

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES
Lady Kuno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #58
Sneaze
Mrow?

Oh that's much more legible and everyone who doesn't thank you for it every time they see Kush's name is a horrible person.

Though it did bring up the point in skype... what are the chances of another forum skin being made this year?

Old 06-19-2014, 05:14 PM   #59
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
I've given my story before, but UPN is still my internet home and is awesome.

Thanks for keeping things running, Kuno. You da man.

I too aspire to have a fancy coloured userna-- wait.

Fizzy Bubbles - Cable Club Post - Wild Future

Spoiler: show

Various awesome artstuffs by DaisyInari
Spoiler: show

DaveTheFishGuy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:15 PM   #60
Mercutio
Banned

Kuno that's great and exactly what I had in mind when I initially cheekily asked! And I actually did already dig up the sprite comic!

Thanks
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:23 PM   #61
deh74
Noted homosexual

Hadn't Daisy made the new skins in the past? Also, I can read Kushes name much better now, especially since I use Momo no Soonansu as my skin.

PASBL

Old 06-19-2014, 05:24 PM   #62
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

oh wait.. i read wrong.. its user title change not username color change *sigh*

Can my user title be changed to: E = MC˛
EmeraldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:26 PM   #63
Deebs
You sayin' I like dudes?

Send a message via Skype™ to Deebs
Popping in to say that I love you guys and you're all amazing. Like someone said earlier, even if I were to stop RPing/ASBing, I wouldn't be able to truly leave UPN.

I'll actually be able to edit my user title after this as well. What a truly fantastic day.

<3
Old 06-19-2014, 05:27 PM   #64
deh74
Noted homosexual

You change your user title on your own, just go into your user CP and click edit my options and it's one of the options you can edit now.

PASBL

Old 06-19-2014, 05:28 PM   #65
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by EmeraldGoblin View Post
Can my user title be changed to: E = MC˛
Once the permissions on your account have been edited, you will be able to edit your user title yourself.

1. Click on User CP on the top left.
2. Click on Edit Your Details near the very top of the menu tree on the left.
3. You should see a section near the top for editing your custom user title.

Check to see if you already have this permission enabled. If you do, you're good to go. If not, just sit tight and give Kuno time to enable it for you.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:29 PM   #66
EmeraldGoblin
Banned

thanks =D
EmeraldGoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:36 PM   #67
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Oh that's much more legible and everyone who doesn't thank you for it every time they see Kush's name is a horrible person.

Though it did bring up the point in skype... what are the chances of another forum skin being made this year?
A navy blue forum skin kind of like the default one (Black Smart) would be to die for on this end.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:54 PM   #68
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Another year has come and gone. This has certainly been an eventful one, with UPN DR, Mafia, the Mekakucity chat... I've made a lot of new friends and gotten to know several better through all sorts of avenues. It's been great seeing UPN come together as a bustling community, and I look forward to making more memories in the future. <3

Happy UPN Day, y'all UPN.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 05:59 PM   #69
rotomotorz
Think ye can take me?

Quote:
Courier New skin? *shot*

Hi! I'm that guy who likes Rotom and Courier New and is clinically allergic to Comic Sans! My story sort of begins on Serebii a few years ago, when I joined Serebii. I was interested into competitive battling, so thats the section of Serebii I stayed on the most. But I was fairly interested in other sections of the forum too and lurked around much of the forum. I was always too shy to post anything outside of comp, so I wasn't really known much. One day, I stumbled upon ASB, and got pretty interested in it. Of course, I was too shy to post a squad or anything, but I loved to read battles and whatnot. A few noths passed and I lost interest in comp and stopped going to Serebii.

Fast-foward to around the time X and Y were coming around. Ever since X and Y had been announced I had been watching on Serebii to see when any news was annocued. I decided to re-appear on the forums to see what other people thought, and re-joined my old Clan(now Guild) as well. X and Y gave way to VGC 2014, which just so happens to be taking place in Washington DC, just over an hour's drive away. I decided to re-immerse myself in both OU and VGC, and got back into lurking in comp. But eventually I began to once again look into other section, and re-stumbled on to ASB. I remembered how I wanted to join this before and this time, I actually posted a squad. I still spent most of my time on comp, but I came, posted orders, and read the TO some more. I ended up coming to UPN because I was interested in what the other side of ASB looked like. I was extremely shy, so for a while I lurked, but eventually I started posting often and posting in other sections of the forum as well. I like how UPN is a nice community where people are nice to each other or something. I still spend a lot of my time on Serebii comp and Nugget Bridge, but UPN is a great place and awesome. Happy UPN Day!
{======|_|""T""|_|""r""|_|""a""|_|""i""|_|""n""|
/o--000'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'"`-0-0-'
Squad Summary

rotomotorz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:01 PM   #70
Patches
Shake it!

I have never participated in UPN Day before but I am feeling talkative right now so this year I will.

I can't remember exactly how I stumbled upon this site but I do remember seeing FB and instantly falling in love with the idea. I joined immediately, it was March 2003 and I was 12 years old. When I went to join I remember entering my real birthday and something coming up saying I had to be 13 or older or else my parents had to send permission or something. So I went back and tried again, only this time I lied about my birthday so that I could get past all of that. I remember I actually went along with my fake birthday after that though since I liked the idea of being older.

My life changed so much after I joined. I made a ton of friends on here and it got to a point where I pretty much lived on FB and AIM with my friends. This place will always be close to my heart because of those times. At the time I was bullied to hell in school, I didn't have any friends and I was really learning to hate myself. UPN saved me from that, once I came home from school I was able to forget all of the pain and be reminded that I did have friends and people who cared about me outside of my family.

A couple years later, I moved to a different state because my family desperately wanted to get me into a better school system. The move worked and I finally started to make friends irl and that's when I began to drift away from FB. I remember having some falling outs with friends on here around that time, I was changing, I was a teenager and desperately wanted to fit in with my peers so any social skills I may have had with people on here at the time went out the window. Eventually, I typed up a long goodbye on FB and I left.

That was when I became the lurker I still am today. A few years after that though I reconnected with one of my old friends from my FB days and it eventually turned into a relationship. The relationship didn't work out in the end but that was still a big chunk of my life that was changed on an extreme level thanks to UPN once again.

I feel like I owe so much of my life to UPN, if I never came here my life would have taken a different path entirely and I have no idea where I would be right now. I may rarely post, but I can't bring myself to leave something that has had such an impact on my life. I can't believe it has been over 11 years since that first day...

Happy UPN Day!
Patches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 07:24 PM   #71
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Quote:
Can't answer the question since Kuno adds the skins and it's apparently pretty involved on his end, but is there anything in particular that enough people would like to see in a new skin? Light color scheme, something heavy on a color that hasn't been the focal point of a skin yet, another lower contrast scheme?
Old 06-19-2014, 07:45 PM   #72
deh74
Noted homosexual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post
Can't answer the question since Kuno adds the skins and it's apparently pretty involved on his end, but is there anything in particular that enough people would like to see in a new skin? Light color scheme, something heavy on a color that hasn't been the focal point of a skin yet, another lower contrast scheme?
If actually sort of love a Canadian flag thebes skin, but that would be so ugly outside of the upper left corner. And no one but me would use it...

PASBL

Old 06-19-2014, 08:11 PM   #73
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanatori View Post
I think the general consensus is "a lighter skin that isn't Sprite Comic" because a good few people don't like the images and such.

Old 06-19-2014, 09:04 PM   #74
Stealthy
A New and Original Person

I'm here and active for literally no other reason than the people. I mean, I don't ASB, I don FB, I haven't gotten around to actually WFing (god am i lazy), I'm here literally to fuck about with all these wonderful people, and that's about it. With an old internet home dying, I'm surprised and grateful to have so quickly and easily found a new one. I hope someday I'll get unlazy enough to really contribute with more than just a loose presence. Thanks everyone.
Stealthy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2014, 10:01 PM   #75
Lucario188
Thank you Daisy!

I've heard a bit about UPN day, so I'm excited to be able to participate! Everyone is writing really heartfelt and touching things, and I don't think I can stand up to that, but I'll just write some stuff that I think and feel. Yeah.

I joined UPN after some convincing that having both forums to ASB on would be a good thing. So, like many others, I joined because of ASB. I didn't use my account for a while, and when I started I was a little intimidated by the close-knit PASBL community, especially in the TO, but now I feel like I've become part of that community, which is a really nice feeling. I think the Skype chats have definitely helped with this, and it's there that I've met and gotten to know some people outside of the PASBL, which is cool because I myself don't venture outside the PASBL much (yet). I guess I've taken a step by joining Wild Future, so there's that. I'm really happy that I've maintained old friends here, and have made/am in the process of making many new ones.

I'm grateful that UPN is such a welcoming community; the people here are for the most part friendly and helpful, and it's great. Thank you everyone for putting up with and answering my questions, and for talking to me even when you didn't really know me. So, in conclusion, this is a really fun place, and a great forum and community, and I'm happy to be here!

Happy UPN Day 2014!

--
--
Quote:
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: Oh please, you can't do Emo.
[1/19/14] Kit Kat: You're like happy and shit.
Lucario188 is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > UPNetwork