Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2016, 05:36 PM   #38501
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Arcane Realm is no longer required
Srsly? Everywhere I've seen/people I've spoken to so far never indicated that. Neat.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:48 PM   #38502
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Yeah, the Arcane Realm is no longer mandatory for being able to adventure elsewhere, though it seems to now be a requirement for becoming an updator.
Old 10-30-2016, 05:52 PM   #38503
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Yeah, the Arcane Realm is no longer mandatory for being able to adventure elsewhere, though it seems to now be a requirement for becoming an updator.
Eh, then I need to clear it anyway, really. Plus I'm kinda using it as Alice's new origin/entry point to Fizzytopia (she's been totally overhauled), so it makes sense to do that before she ventures elsewhere.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:07 PM   #38504
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And now for this week's Missingno. Master Monday Mimicry Extra Spooky Halloween Edition With Tasty Super Pass Goodness!

Pokémart/Candy Store: Claimed and deposited two Rare Candies. With the Super Pass!

Daycare: Picked up Neville, who grew to level 77, and Stewie, who grew to level 48 and learned Double-Edge, and dropped them both back off again, this time for double levels. Because of the Super Pass!

Move Tutor: Dropped off Millicent to learn Foresight, Mach Punch, and Ice Punch. Paid for the stay with 10. And the Super Pass!

Calendar: Not necessarily a Monday thing, but it is Gengar day, so yeah, posted for Chuck's gifts. This one had nothing to do with the Super Pass!

(nicknames: Neville=Dragalge; Stewie=Shadow Ledian; Millicent=Timburr; Chuck=Gengar)
Old 10-30-2016, 06:18 PM   #38505
Meetan
Soul Badge

Our clocks went back last night, so it's actually still Sunday. So any posts you ran and made, go and cancel them now and remake them in an hour.
Old 10-30-2016, 06:20 PM   #38506
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

...I hate Daylight Savings. Hate it, hate it, hate it.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:09 PM   #38507
Aposteriori
Banned

Can a Pokemon refuse birthday levels?
Old 10-30-2016, 07:12 PM   #38508
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aposteriori View Post
Can a Pokemon refuse birthday levels?
You are allowed to only give the Pokémon whatever gifts out of the available selection you want, as opposed to all of them. Ariana refused a Birthday Poffin once, since she was, at that time, in the PokéSpa, getting her last Contest stat maxed out already, and I used to forego the Poffin and Gummi altogether. And Rayzen, for some reason, sometimes only teaches a TM move, or only an Egg or MT move, or even none at all. Why withhold free levels, though?
Old 10-30-2016, 07:14 PM   #38509
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
You are allowed to only give the Pokémon whatever gifts out of the available selection you want, as opposed to all of them. Ariana refused a Birthday Poffin once, since she was, at that time, in the PokéSpa, getting her last Contest stat maxed out already, and I used to forego the Poffin and Gummi altogether. And Rayzen, for some reason, sometimes only teaches a TM move, or only an Egg or MT move, or even none at all. Why withhold free levels, though?
Trainer Battles
Old 10-30-2016, 07:17 PM   #38510
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Ahhh, OK, that makes sense.
Old 10-30-2016, 07:56 PM   #38511
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

And now for the 2016 MMMMSSIDK Spooktacular! Now with slightly less lameness than the normal variety!*

Pokemart- We're now getting two Rare Candies for the price of timeliness, Gramma!**

Pokespa- And Berue's getting twice the normal amount of happiness for the price of going out of your way over mostly uselessness!***

Aren't Super Passes just plain nifty? Arigato, oh mighty overlords of Fizzytopia!

*I never said it was perfectly able to walk, did I?
**My actual grandmother isn't here, as far as I know. And that's not even how I normally spell it~!
***HP's really only boost Return's power for most 'mon, right? Berue doesn't know that one yet!

(Nicknames: Berue= Tangela)

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 10-31-2016, 11:31 AM   #38512
Meetan
Soul Badge

I'm so glad that we can stack our super passes, since I go away next Sunday! Phewww. Can't do all of the linking bs on my phone.

Also, I have discovered that I'm coin rich, so I may end up going to town on TMs in the Coins for Prizes shop keke.

Last edited by Meetan; 10-31-2016 at 11:55 AM.
Old 10-31-2016, 12:37 PM   #38513
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Ooh, yeah, with that many coins, you could buy a ton of TMs- prices for TMs are a bit lower than they used to be. I've gone on my fair share of TM shopping sprees recently. My Swirlix actually knows every single TM move it can get aside from Frustration, Rest, and Sleep Talk (and considering Cotton's got maximum Happiness Points and Sweet Veil, I don't intend to teach him any of those moves at all). In fact, you can afford an Eevee or a Feebas if you so desire.

(nicknames: Cotton=Swirlix)
Old 10-31-2016, 12:43 PM   #38514
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Ooh, yeah, with that many coins, you could buy a ton of TMs- prices for TMs are a bit lower than they used to be. I've gone on my fair share of TM shopping sprees recently. My Swirlix actually knows every single TM move it can get aside from Frustration, Rest, and Sleep Talk (and considering Cotton's got maximum Happiness Points and Sweet Veil, I don't intend to teach him any of those moves at all). In fact, you can afford an Eevee or a Feebas if you so desire.

(nicknames: Cotton=Swirlix)
Meh, I have no interest in either of those Pokemon. I remember way back when everyone was shocked I disliked Eevee, because it seemed to 'suit me' lol. Plus, I already have a water type in my Lotad. <3 So I'm just gonna go nuts over TMs.

Also cancelled my adoption of Spinda and traded for GS' Whismur instead. Squee! <3
Old 10-31-2016, 12:49 PM   #38515
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I was pretty surprised to see GS trade Atsumu at first- he shares his birthday with Whismur, after all. But then, I remembered, I share my birthday with Mankey, and I didn't end up keeping Molly.

In other news, I caught a Shiny Cottonee in Omega Ruby! I wasn't even searching for that long, either! I used a Master Ball- the DexNav readout said it had Prankster, but I didn't get a look at its Egg move before the battle began, and I was not about to risk an unstoppable Prankster Memento on the first turn. Turns out it had Grass Whistle and not Memento, but I don't regret using the Master Ball.
Old 10-31-2016, 02:04 PM   #38516
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

And now, for the moment absolutely nobody was waiting for: Med's Holliday Reflections- Spooky Edition!

I gotta admit, this whole Pumpkasaur gobblidygook caught me by surprise. I'm not exactly sure what I was expecting, but these little fellas most certainly weren't it! Between the UPN, BMG, and what I was able to see from Serebii earlier, it seems like we have ten folks vying for their own gourdy dino- including MM, of all people! Seriously, I was not expecting him to try to swap Heatstroke out for a chance at one at all, as fitting as it technically is. In any case, I really hope I can get one for my self, even if it does potentially negate two of my assumptions regarding my team. Do they count as 'not fully evolved' if they aren't allowed to do so?

The Pumkin Memory Berry, an almighty mainstay for Halloween events, was not an unexpected surprise at all, and it went into making Berue an even trickier little witch! It's kinda funny how she only has ~1.2 Grass type moves to use her Miracle Seed with still, but I can't say I'm not happy with she does know at all. Speaking of Halloween mainstays, she also squeezed the Haunter Plushy. I'm going officially put that into the Coin Exchange tomorrow, however, because I don't want to have two entries on the same day.

And lastly, we have Arc's gifts. I'm saving the Merciless Pepper of Quetzalcoatl's Overly-Dramatic Cousin for the same 'mon the Never-Ending Candle is in reserve for... which sounds downright terrible of me in retrospect, given how diabolical the two items are on their own. Whoops. I wouldn't mind trading another pepper off of someone should I get a Pumpkasaur, though- It would be a perfect way to utilize the candle in it's jack-o-lantern, after all! The gummis are also being saved- the gold, purple, and black ones are definitely getting pokemon for them on the team to be devoured by, after all! The orange ones, on the other hand, are a bit of an awkward item for me. I don't exactly have any plans to pick a Fighting type pokemon at the moment (most don't exactly fit Chroma's theme and the one that does will probably wind up becoming a gardevoir regardless of it's gender anyway), but the above dino is proof in the pudding as to how quickly plans can change. So yeah, I'm not sure what to do with those in the slightest.

As for thoughts unrelated to this batch of goodies, I came to realize earlier that we've been through an entire generation since it's inception and still have not had a Trick-or-Treat item one year. It is literally perfect for this time of year!

(Nicknames: Berue= Tangela, Heatstroke= Missingno. Master's Magcargo)

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Old 10-31-2016, 02:38 PM   #38517
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
All I'm going to say about my Monday stuffs is that this has been the busiest Monday I've had in a good 2 year XD

But MedMana, you're not the only one who'd like an extra Pepper XD
Gave mine to Lalu, my Roggerola, who always gets all Custom Moves first (with only one or 2 exceptions whenever they pop-up), and I'd love to give one to Rose, my Kirlia too. Rose could use a support move like that. And it'd fit straight in with the rest of her support pool.

I didn't join the raffle for the Pumpkasaur though. While it's a cool Pokémon, I know I won't be using it nor giving it the love it deserves. So I figured I shouldn't lower other people's chances.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:27 PM   #38518
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
I coulda just picked up my goodies and scarpered, but noooooo, I had to arpee something. Granted., that something is something that was due for a while.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:30 PM   #38519
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Oh, Golurk :O Such an awesome Pokémon.
Congratz Raves! Though you may want to check some of the tags :x
Old 10-31-2016, 04:36 PM   #38520
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Well that's what happens when you've been up since early o' clock due to college.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:40 PM   #38521
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

After such a long while of neglect, I finally sorted everything out in my Profile - all three characters and their Pokemon. It's cathartic in a way, looking at almost five years of dedication to this game and seeing the end result now. All I'm missing now are two final Mega Stones come January, and I'll be ready to leave with peace of mind. Hopefully I'll have wrapped up Levin's story by then in the Glade too.
To MM, SBD and EBE, I'll try to move your stories along this week so you can have some closure (and rewards :P) as well.
Old 10-31-2016, 04:58 PM   #38522
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Raves: Congrats on Golestandt's evolution! Golurk is all kinds of awesome.

MZ: Loved the Visionary Glade posts. Congrats on the multiple evolutions, and holy crap, you have all three fully evolved Kanto starters now, among other things.
Old 11-01-2016, 03:38 PM   #38523
Aposteriori
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Pest: I think your egg knows that Halloween is complete and Christmas is on its way as your baby breaks free in a shower of snowflakes and she starts stringing up decorations to get in the festive mood
This came to mind: transitioning from Halloween to Christmas
Old 11-01-2016, 09:38 PM   #38524
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Congrats to GS, EAI, MedMana, Raves, and SS!

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone wants, I took the liberty of making these;

Old 11-01-2016, 11:07 PM   #38525
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:
Congrats to GS, EAI, MedMana, Raves, and SS!

EDIT: Oh, and if anyone wants, I took the liberty of making these;

You have such talent. ;u;

I'm gonna think up nicknames for my Pokemon. And I was thinking of having all but Bagon recoloured pink. o3o

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out