UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 05-07-2017, 03:38 PM   #401
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And we're back! Just gonna try and train up the team somewhat.

EDIT: And Luna is now a Swoobat!

EDIT 2: WHAT?! WHAT?! WHAAAAT?!!?!? SINCE WHEN DOES EMOLGA GET PURSUIT!? SINCE WHEN DOES EMOLGA GET PUR-FUCKING-SUIT!?!?! THIS IS BOUFFALANT SHIT OF THE LOWEST ORDER! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUCK!!!!!! D: RIP Hugs the Trubbish...

EDIT 3: OK... Now that I've mostly calmed down, Salazar is now on our team, and also now a Whirlipede.

EDIT 4: Now to backtrack and take on any Trainers I skipped.

EDIT 5: OH DEAR ARCEUS NO! NO! NOT MY STARTER! BACON!! NOOOOOO!!!! D:

EDIT 6: Well, with mercifully no further fatalities, I took care of everything I can at the moment, save for heading off to the amusement park. Gonna take a break for now and go that way when I return.

Current
Party
Luna the Swoobat (lv. 26)
Autumn the Leavanny (lv. 26)
Sweeper the Minccino (lv. 26)
Doc the Audino (lv. 26)
Salazar the Whirlipede (lv. 27)

Boxed

Deceased
Yoink the Purrloin (It was his very first battle, against some Youngster's Patrat. Tackle scored a critical hit at the worst moment.)
Machina the Magnemite (You would think that the rain would allow a Magnemite and a Magby to fight on more even footing. You would think. Critical hit Ember.)
Luna the Herdier (Freaking Sigilyph... killed by a crit Psybeam.)
Three the Sandile (Note to self- Sandile do not take Air Cutters from Sigilyph especially well.)
Hugs the Trubbish (I didn't know Emolga gets Pursuit, OK?)
Bacon the Pignite (Stupid Watchog with stupid Confuse Ray getting stupid crits while I stupidly hurt myself in stupid confusion!)

Missed
Rattata/Zubat (Castelia Sewer- I actively tried to take down my rival's Dewott before anything else, but it was too strong, and I wound up losing a shot at either of them. Tried throwing a Great Ball at Rattata in desperation, and it didn't even shake.)
Pidove (Castelia City- encountered it along with a Petilil. KO'd the Petilil as I already had Autumn, but Pidove kept spamming Air Cutter, dealing good damage consistently, and also was being very stubborn about not staying in the balls I threw at it. Eventually decided to cut my losses and flee. I was not losing the Nuzlocke to a wild Pidove.)
Sandile (Route 4- Autumn got a critical hit with Cut.)
Sandile (Desert Resort- Luna got a critical hit with Air Cutter.)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-07-2017 at 06:44 PM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2017, 03:19 PM   #402
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

And we're back! Onward to the amusement park!

EDIT: OH NO SWEEPER!! NO! NO!!! Friggin' Elekid!

EDIT 2: OK, time to take on Elesa.

EDIT 3: Doc has more than earned his place on the team. Elesa was no match for Dig and Secret Power, with STAB powering up the latter, and Soft Sand powering up the former. And Thunder Wave helped out against everything not named Zebstrika, too. And Doc just took those hits like the champ that he is. Bolt Badge get! :D

EDIT 4: Just got back from dinner. Driftveil City is the next stop, I believe.

EDIT 5: AAAAAH! NOOOOO! Oh my Arceus, that triple battle with Charles was a friggin' massacre! I just lost Autumn and Luna! D: Autumn got one-shot by Sigilyph's Air Cutter, and Luna died to Archen's Ancient Power.

EDIT 6: And the rebuilding commences. Waterwings the Ducklett has joined the team!

EDIT 7: For anyone who doubts the awesomeness of B2/W2, it is at this time I feel obligated to remind you all that the rival in this game actually punches a Team Plasma grunt.

EDIT 8: Spring the Deerling has joined the team, and she did not join us without a fight! Hoping this is a sign of her use in future battles, if I'm being honest.

EDIT 9: ...Well. We no longer have an Audino. RIP Doc... Stupid crit Crunch from stupid Rood's stupid Herdier...

EDIT 10: Well, we can't nickname it as it once belonged to N, but... well, Zorua's joined the team now.

EDIT 11: Skipped ahead to Chargestone Cave real quick, whereupon Machina II the Klink joined the team. Here's hoping this one lasts longer. And in the interest of making that happen, I got some training to do.

EDIT 12: Everything's all caught up in levels. Now to take on the Trainers around here!

EDIT 13: For fuck's sake! I keep spamming Screech against this Whirlipede and it's spamming Iron Defense! Oh, yeah, and Zorua and Salazar evolved.

EDIT 14: Onward to Driftveil Gym!

EDIT 15: DAMN YOU EXCADRIIIIIIILL!!! D:

EDIT 16: Thus I reiterate: DAMN YOU EXCADRIIIIIIIILL!!! D:

EDIT 17: Need I say it a third time? I think the Nuzlocke is about to end.

EDIT 18: Well, unless we can pull out some form of deus ex Machina II here, I think we can go ahead and call this one...

FINAL EDIT: Ladies and gentlemen, it is my great sorrow to inform you all that due to certain Ground/Steel-type circumstances, this Nuzlocke has come to a sad and abrupt end.

Current
Party
N/A

Boxed
N/A

Deceased
Yoink the Purrloin (It was his very first battle, against some Youngster's Patrat. Tackle scored a critical hit at the worst moment.)
Machina the Magnemite (You would think that the rain would allow a Magnemite and a Magby to fight on more even footing. You would think. Critical hit Ember.)
Luna the Herdier (Freaking Sigilyph... killed by a crit Psybeam.)
Three the Sandile (Note to self- Sandile do not take Air Cutters from Sigilyph especially well.)
Hugs the Trubbish (I didn't know Emolga gets Pursuit, OK?)
Bacon the Pignite (Stupid Watchog with stupid Confuse Ray getting stupid crits while I stupidly hurt myself in stupid confusion!)
Sweeper the Minccino (Elekid + Static + Electro Ball = Dead Minccino.)
Autumn the Leavanny (Sigilyph. STAB Air Cutter. Death.)
Luna the Swoobat (Archen. STAB Ancient Power. Death.)
Doc the Audino (Crit Crunch from Rood's Herdier...)
Spring the Spring Form Deerling (Crit Slash from Clay's Excadrill...)
Zoroark (OHKO'd by a Bulldoze from Clay's Excadrill...)
Waterwings the Ducklett (OHKO'd by a Rock Slide from- wait for it- Clay's Excadrill. Why was Waterwings so much slower than everything?!)
Salazar the Scolipede (Combination of Bulldoze and Rock Slide from- you guessed it- Clay's friggin' Excadrill.)
Machina II the Klink (lOHKO'd by Bulldoze. Take a wild friggin' guess who used it.)

Missed
Rattata/Zubat (Castelia Sewer- I actively tried to take down my rival's Dewott before anything else, but it was too strong, and I wound up losing a shot at either of them. Tried throwing a Great Ball at Rattata in desperation, and it didn't even shake.)
Pidove (Castelia City- encountered it along with a Petilil. KO'd the Petilil as I already had Autumn, but Pidove kept spamming Air Cutter, dealing good damage consistently, and also was being very stubborn about not staying in the balls I threw at it. Eventually decided to cut my losses and flee. I was not losing the Nuzlocke to a wild Pidove.)
Sandile (Route 4- Autumn got a critical hit with Cut.)
Sandile (Desert Resort- Luna got a critical hit with Air Cutter.)

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 05-09-2017 at 12:44 AM.
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2017, 12:08 PM   #403
Snorby
Snackin'

I've been doing a nuzlocke of Pokemon Black because I realized the Gen V games were the only ones I havent nuzz'd yet.

Boy, it's been rough. I've pulled off deathless runs fairly regularly before, but this is... not that.

I'm exiting Pinwheel forest right now. Cress killed both my Lillipup and my Patrat, while Lenora killed by Liepard.

Team:
Layla: Level 22 Female Pignite
Calvin: Level 21 Male Pansage
Sandra: Level 22 Female Tranquill
Matilda: Level 21 Female Roggenrola
Tina: Level 21 Female Timburr
Bill: Level 21 Male Panpour

Box:
LolEmpty

Dead:
Patty: Level 10 Female Lillipup (Lillipup Bite Crit + Flinch, Lillipup Tackle Crit)
Rita: Level 11 Female Patrat (Lillipup Tackle Crit)
Dhani: Level 20 Male Liepard (Herdier Take Down crit)

Click on Fawful for my ASB squad summary. Other links coming soon.
Snorby is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON