UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Old 04-15-2024, 11:07 AM   #251
Princess Ana
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Princess Ana
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneaze View Post
Arriving in the village, Allison calmly hopped off of her mount, making sure to gently pet at Kassie's back to relax the Ponyta in this unknown environment. "Shhh, it's okay, girl."

The town was quiet, eerily so, and lit candles illuminated small areas outside of the buildings. Well, certainly not all of the buildings, only about half of them. Looking about, she tried to place any potential landmarks here. A market, an inn, even a pub, though the last of those options would mean little to someone not legally old enough to enter. But no, before she could, an elderly man suddenly opened a nearby door, shouting at Allison to come inside with quite a bit of urgency.

"Um... okay?" The girl pondered the implications of wandering into a stranger's home in a place unknown to her, but decided it was likely the best cours of action given the "they" this man was referring to. Recalling the Ponyta to prevent any issue of a small, somewhat skittish horse fitting into the building without causing any potential accidents, she began approaching the man and his open door.

"But can you at least tell me where I am?" The girl peered around the town as she approached the building, "Or who it is you're so worried about? I'm sorry, I'm not from around these parts and I think I might be rather lost..."
Sneaze: The old man seems positively flustered by your intentions to meet them head on, nevertheless the idea of being in a storybook. He barely has the time to get his thoughts together by the time you open the door, and he can only reach his arm out to try and stop you before you walk outside. A number of men in military uniforms at grouped together in the middle of the village, and they all turn to look at you as you come outside. All is quiet for a bit, as if the entire world did not expect you to willingly come out, before someone who definitely looks like a military officer steps out from the crowd. He looks to be middle aged, although a bit on the younger side, and between his harsh, unblinking eyes and his severe countenance, gave an intimidating air around him. He casually looks you up and down, before nodding. Around his belt you can see some round objects that look somewhat like Pokeballs, although they certainly don't look like any of the Pokeballs you know about.

"The correct choice has been made then. Excellent to finally see some cooperation. You will come with us. You are the prophesied shooting star, and the Volka Empire needs you. Come quietly, and no one in the village will be harmed." His voice as it comes out of his mouth is like thick smoke, deep and hoarse, and you almost feel like you can see the snow his breath touches melt into the darkness of the night. While his face remains completely passive, the men behind him are less disciplined, and remain tense and on high alert. They were like a barrel of gunpowder, ready to explode on a moment's notice. They murmur a bit to one another, wondering what it is you're going to do next.

What will you do?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles