UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2021, 02:52 AM   #51
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Treecko

Trainers may adopt again on this date:
Slash: June 17th, 2021
I'd like to adopt this Treecko. Putting her in a PokeBall. $200
Old 06-17-2021, 05:47 AM   #52
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Slash: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 06-20-2021, 11:58 AM   #53
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Spinda
Adopting this friend, placing them in a Dream Ball

Payment of $200

Old 06-21-2021, 12:50 AM   #54
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Zelphon: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 07-05-2021, 07:00 PM   #55
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Sawk

Missingno Master: July 6th, 2021
"Let's wrap this up! Hyper Voice!"

"Maaaa... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!" bellowed the Maractus in response to his Trainer's order. As he shouted, visible soundwaves erupted from Miror's mouth, washing over the horde of wild Throh, to their immense and obvious discomfort. Unable to take any more, the five Fighting-types fled as one.

"Heh. Another horde down," Gavin stated, idly playing with the Shiny Charm around his neck as he spoke. "Decent variety that show up, honestly," he remarked. "Seeing mostly Throh, but there's been a few Tyrogue and Roggenrola here and there, ain't there? And itchin' for a fight, the lot of 'em.

"Marrrrac!" agreed Miror.

Gavin nodded. "Wouldn't expect any less on Mt. Scuffle," he grinned. "I tell you, though, Miror- this is gonna get us results. Your Sweet Scent brings 'em in five by five, it's only a matter of time before something shines!" And with that, he fed his Maractus a Sitrus Berry. "How's that?" he added.

"Mmm, marac Maractus!" nodded Miror, smiling.

Gavin grinned back. "Excellent," he stated. "Up for another one?"

"Rrrrractus!" nodded Miror.

"Good- then use Sweet Scent once more!" Gavin ordered.

"Maraaaaaaac..." hummed Miror, emanating a pale pink mist from his flowers, carried by the wind in the mountainous terrain. They didn't have long to wait, however, before another horde of five Pokémon came running. All five in these were identical, and while their clothing-like skin flaps gave the initial impression of Throh, these were very clearly not those. Throh were short and wide, whereas these creatures were taller and more lean. Gavin knew what these were, but his attention was drawn to one in particular, a whose rocky-looking hide was not blue like his fellows, but rather a deep, rich purple! And as if to drive home the point, bright blue sparkles swirled around that one as it struck the same battle-ready pose as its allies!

"...Oh, holy shit," grinned Gavin as he whipped out his P*DA, slid it open, and went into the Strategy Memo app.

"Sawk, the Karate Pokémon. Type: Fighting," droned the device. "Ties its belt to pump itself up. Gets angry when its training is disturbed."

"And I don't think this is anything more than a formality here, but..." Gavin trailed off as he took the Poké Radar off his belt and slid it open. Sure enough, five dots on the screen corresponded with the horde before him. Four of those dots were green; the rightmost one, the one corresponding with the purple Sawk, was a brilliant gold color. "Heheh, yep! That's a Shiny Sawk!" grinned Gavin. "Alright, Miror, we're playing this one more careful-like," he stated.

"Rrrractus!" stated Miror, hopping forward, making a distinctive maracas-esque noise as he did so, only to be met with five simultaneous Leer attacks!

"Shit, they ain't foolin' around," Gavin remarked. "Alright- Thunder Wave the Shiny!" he ordered.

"Maaaarrractus!" declared Miror as he fired a feeble jolt of electricity that made the purple Sawk's muscles seize up. The other four blue Sawk, however, didn't take too kindly to this. Two of them lunged forward, fists glowing red as they prepared to use Rock Smash.

But Gavin was ready. "Use Spiky Shield!" he ordered.

"Marac!" responded Miror as a prickly shield of green energy formed before him. The pair of Sawk bounced off of it with cries of pain.

"Now let's go on the offensive!" Gavin stated. "Pick a blue one and use Seed Bomb!"

"Maaaa...rrractus!" Miror declared as he fired off numerous seed-shaped projectiles from his flowers. One of the normal Sawk took the attack and was blasted backwards into one of his allies.

The Shiny, however, wasn't just taking this lying down. "SAAAAAAAWK!" he thundered, as he deftly lunged, landing a powerful Rock Smash that sent Miror flying!

"Holy shit!" Gavin exclaimed as his Maractus crashed to the ground. "Miror, you OK?!"

"...rrrrractus!" Miror responded, shaking his head vigorously as though to clear it. Back in an upright position, the Maractus was still ready to go.

"All right!" grinned Gavin. "Then fuck their shit up with Hyper Voice!"

"Maaaa... RAAAAAAAAAAAAAC!!" bellowed the Maractus once more. All of the present Sawk covered their, uh... ears? I suppose they must have them? In any case, none of them were knocked out, nor did any of them seem about ready to retreat, but Miror had finally landed a good blow on them all. But then, Gavin quickly came to learn that this wasn't necessarily a good thing- one of the Sawk who had thus far done nothing beyond the initial Leer wasn't just doing nothing, but rather was using Bide! And he learned this thanks to the beam of energy that Sawk launched right at Miror! This time, the Maractus collapsed to the ground and did not get back up.

"Fucking shit," Gavin remarked. "Miror, get back now!" he stated, withdrawing his faithful starter. Then, he threw another Poké Ball. "Duking! Shine for me!" he declared, as in a flash of light and a swirl of stars, there appeared a brilliant blue Gulpin.

"Sawk! Sawk!" grunted one of the blue Sawk. He and one of his equally blue cohorts ran at Duking, ready for more Rock Smashes-

"Duking! Double Team!" Gavin ordered.

"Gul. Pin," responded Duking. And then one Gulpin became two. And two became three. And three became six. And before the Sawk knew it, they were surrounded by Shiny Gulpin.

Gavin smirked. "Sludge attack!" he ordered.

"Gulgulgul gulgulgul PIN! PIN PIN!" came Duking's cry, echoing all around as though coming from every Double Team clone at once. Indeed, that's how the Sludge attack looked as well, with every Sawk getting pelted from multiple angles, so swift was the Double Team that there was no telling where the real Duking was.

One of them, however, was not to be deterred. With a furious cry, the Shiny Sawk started blasting through the Double Team copies with Rock Smash after Rock Smash, undeterred by each failure, unbothered by each glob of Sludge he took to the face. Gavin gave a low whistle, impressed with what he saw. Even as two of the normal Sawk took off running, the Shiny finally slugged the real Duking, dispelling the rest of the Double Team and sending the real deal flying backwards.

"That one ain't bad!" Gavin remarked. "Duking, you still good to go?" he added.

"Gul pin," responded Duking simply, just before he started to glow. Gavin's mouth fell open as his Shiny Gulpin began to evolve before his eyes, growing taller and larger. The head feather disappeared just as a weird noodle-like mustache grew in, and before they knew it, the remaining three Sawk were beholding a ! "Swaaaalot!" Duking declared.

"Swalot, the Poison Bag Pokémon. Type: Poison. The evolved form of Gulpin," droned Gavin's P*DA. "Swallows anything whole. Capable of digesting anything in existence besides its own stomach."

"Oh, fuck, yeah!" grinned Gavin. "New moves and everything!"

"Sawk..." murmured the two blue Sawk, looking at each other nervously, before taking off running. This left only the Shiny, who seemed wholly undeterred by Duking's evolution. The Shiny Sawk started to go for a Rock Smash, but the paralysis reared its ugly head at long last, bringing it to a knee instead.

Gavin seized his chance. "Duking! Wring Out!" he commanded.

"Swaaaaaaalot!" Duking replied, extending his pasta-like mustache. It bound the Shiny Sawk and squeezed hard for a few seconds before letting him collapse to the ground. The Fighting-type, however, was quick to get back up, and this time, his attempt at a Rock Smash was not about to be stopped by the paralysis.

But Gavin wasn't going down so easily, either. "Now! Use Body Slam!" he ordered.

"Swaaaalot!" Duking responded, meeting the oncoming Shiny Sawk by falling on top of him, putting the whole of his body weight into the move. Sawk thrashed and struggled, but was unable to throw the Shiny Swalot off, and once it stopped struggling, Duking got back up.

Gavin held out a red, gold, and black ball before him- the Fighting Ball he'd brought specially for this hunt. "Sawk!" he declared, his voice echoing faintly in the mountainous surroundings. "You shine for me now!" he stated as he brought his arm back. And then, he heaved the sphere forward. "Go, Fighting Ball!" he exclaimed.

The ball struck Sawk and sucked it inside. As it clattered to the rocky ground, it wobbled and lurched violently back and forth, a telltale sign of the Pokémon making a valiant effort to break free. And it kept this up for several long, tense seconds... but at last, the ball fell free, allowing Gavin to approach it and pick it up.

"...oh, fuck, yeah!" he declared, holding up the Fighting Ball. "A Shiny Sawk- and it's all mine!"

"Swa Swalot!" Duking chimed in.

"Heh... angry dude, though," Gavin commented, regarding the Fighting Ball in his hand. "Reminds me of that Cipher admin Dad told me about- apparently he was before my old man's time, but he's heard all the stories. Shit, then why not name him after the guy?" he chuckled. "Alright, then- welcome aboard, Dakim," he said to the ball.

OOC: Adopting the Sawk, with the payment of 200, housing him in this Fighting Ball, naming him Dakim, declaring his Ability to be Mold Breaker, and using this Shiny Spray (100 FC, Rank 1) on him. Oh, uh, and also evolving my Shiny Gulpin in the process.

Quote:
What? Gulpin is evolving!

...!

Congratulations! Your Gulpin evolved into Swalot!

*Duking learned Wring Out!*

*Duking learned Body Slam!*

*Duking learned Venom Drench!*
Old 07-05-2021, 07:06 PM   #56
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
It's finally free.

Missigno. Master: Adoption Confirmed!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-05-2021, 10:36 PM   #57
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Yanma

Adopting this bad bug Bae, Money, And then upon confirmation, housing her in a pokeball

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 07-08-2021, 11:10 PM   #58
Sneaze
Mrow?

Prof.Enigma: Adoption Confirmed!

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 07-10-2021, 04:35 PM   #59
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Autumn Deerling
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Shinx
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Galarian Zigzagoon
($200) Lv. 01 (G) Beldum
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Lillipup
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Throh
($200) Lv. 01 (M) Phantump
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Azurill
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Alomomola
Old 07-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #60
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prof.Enigma View Post

($200) Lv. 01 (G) Beldum
Adopting for $200 and putting in a Pokeball.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Old 07-10-2021, 04:36 PM   #61
Lil'twick
Insanity

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman][color=seagreen]New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Azurill
Adopting! Trans Rights! Payment of $200 and using Pokemabll 3/10

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-10-2021, 04:38 PM   #62
grassyglide
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Autumn Deerling

Adopting the Deerling and putting him in a Pokeball (5/10). Payment
Old 07-10-2021, 04:41 PM   #63
ChrisClark13
Cascade Badge

Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (M) Lillipup

Adopting this boy and naming him Blizzard.

Payment of $200 and putting him in a Premier Ball.
Old 07-10-2021, 04:46 PM   #64
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

($200) Lv. 01 (F) Galarian Zigzagoon

yes plz

ponying up the $200 and popping this lassie into this were ball.
Old 07-10-2021, 05:10 PM   #65
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Sneaze: Adoption Confirmed!

Leo: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 07-10-2021, 05:13 PM   #66
Lil'twick
Insanity

grassyglide: Adoption Confirmed!

ChrisClark13: Adoption Confirmed!

Raves: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-14-2021, 07:52 PM   #67
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Oddish
I would like to adopt this little lady, please ^^ Here's the $200 payment, and I'll put her in my... uh... 4th Pokéball out of those 78, putting down my count to 74. (Yeah, I have TessB days purchasing regrets. Arceus help me.)
Old 07-14-2021, 09:08 PM   #68
Lil'twick
Insanity

"Here you go!" the clerk exclaims, placing the Oddish on the counter.

Another Pokemon successfully rehabilitated and adopted. It was sure a lot of hard work these days, with the sudden influx of adoptions as well as Pokemon. The center had been silent for almost two months, with barely any trainers coming in to adopt Pokemon needing new homes. It was disheartening at times, but the staff was able to pull through.

Seeing the Oddish taken away to her new home, the clerk had a weak smile on their face. It was hard, knowing that other Pokemon here were suffering and they only allowed on adoption per month, per trainer. It was restricting, but they needed to make sure there was always the opportunity to adopt brand new trainers.

Still... Seeing the Timburr and Qwilfish every day was hard.

"They've been here years before I started," the clerk utters as they finish filing the paperwork on the Oddish's adoption.

"I wish that they'd find new homes soon. They're both good girls," the clerk faintly smiled, gazing off into the ceiling. Shaking their head, there wasn't much time to stop working! They had to make sure everyone was fed, played with, and properly trained to be able to behave around their future trainer.

"Everyone here is doing their best, so I need to as well!" they exclaimed, closing the filing cabinet. Time to focus on getting those girls adopted.

Perhaps tomorrow these long-stayers would be free to go with a new friend.

---

OkikuMew: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 07-14-2021, 09:11 PM   #69
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman][COLOR=seagreen]Pokémon available for adoption!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Timburr
Bobert wanders around the center and spots alone pokemon sitting in the back dejected and alone with its old wooden beam. Softly he beckons her to come over and smiles.

"How would ya like to come with me little one? I ain't got much but I do have trees and a project I'm working on and could use all the help I can get."

Name: Ulin
Ball: Pokeball
Ability: Iorn Fist
Total cost $200 useing Chocolate Buneary (teaches EXM Dizzy Punch) on her
Old 07-14-2021, 09:46 PM   #70
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Jahotsafits: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 07-17-2021, 05:11 AM   #71
Slash
Silver LO

Send a message via Yahoo to Slash Send a message via Skype™ to Slash
Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Alomomola

Slash: July 17th, 2021
I would like to adopt this fishy friend in a Poke Ball. $200
Old 07-17-2021, 05:53 PM   #72
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Slash: Adoption Confirmed!
Old 07-25-2021, 01:12 PM   #73
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:
[FONT=Times New Roman][color=seagreen]New Pokémon have been found outside of the Adoption Centre!
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Shinx
Would like to pick this girl up in a Shadow Ball

$200 Payment

Old 07-25-2021, 01:27 PM   #74
Lil'twick
Insanity

The clerk looked a little confused by the Shadow Ball. It was an orb of pure malice, supposedly lowering a Pokemon's sense of self and allowing it to be corrupted by shadow. The dark-skinned woman was more than enthusiastic and insistent in adopting the little Shinx in the ball. It was valid but odd. As long as it was consensual, they couldn't flag it as abuse.

Letting out a long sigh, the clerk finished finalizing the paperwork for the adoption and watched the woman walk off with the SHinx. Another day, another adoption. It was a little surprising seeing the little girl sit there for two weeks. Shinx was very popular, or at least use to be on some level. Perhaps trainers nowadays are fixated on regions such as Alola and Galar?

Shaking their head, they made their rounds. The adoption center was certainly smaller, with a lot of the new arrivals as well as older stays leaving after months of stagnation. A Throh came in and formed a companionship with the leftover Sawk. Good... Good. Hopefully, a trainer would adopt them concurrently. Besides that, it was nice to see Pokemon filter in and out more often. Another day's work, and more advertisement needed to be done for the Qwilfish. But, that could wait for another day, another time.

Zelphon: Adoption Confirmed!

I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 08-05-2021, 07:00 PM   #75
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
($200) Lv. 01 (F) Chatot]

Missingno Master: August 6th, 2021

"Awwk! Ahoy, there! Ahoy, there!"

"Awwk! Shiver me timbers, shiver me timbers!"

"Awwk! I like the cut o' yer jib!"

"Awwk! Come with me, join me crew! Come with me, join me crew! Awwwk!"

"Awwk! Prepare to be boarded! Prepare to be boarded!"

OOC: Adopting this Chatot. Placing her in this Net Ball, giving her the placeholder nickname of ??? for the time being, and declaring her Ability to be Tangled Feet. Payment: 200
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records