UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 03-19-2014, 05:19 AM   #3976
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Trading my Level 01 Male Rhyhorn to Escalion for his 5 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
Old 03-19-2014, 01:34 PM   #3977
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Trading a Lv. 1 Female Murkrow to Stark for 1 Rare Candy. Watch out for this one!

--Trade Opened--
Old 03-19-2014, 03:31 PM   #3978
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Female Murkrow to Stark for 1 Rare Candy. Watch out for this one!

--Trade Opened--

Trading 1 Candy to DaveTheFishGuy for his Lv. 1 Female Murkrow, Thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #3979
Escalion
Getting married! :D

Send a message via Skype™ to Escalion
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post
Trading my Level 01 Male Rhyhorn to Escalion for his 5 Candies

*Trade Commenced*
Trading my 5 Candies to Arc for her Level 1 Male Rhyhorn.

Thanks a bunch! (again) ^_^

[/insert missing-cause-limited-time RP plot]

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-25-2014, 08:33 AM   #3980
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Trading my level 1 male Roggenrola to Arc for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Old 03-25-2014, 08:55 AM   #3981
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading my level 1 male Roggenrola to Arc for 1 Rare Candy.

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 1 Candy to MM for his Level 01 Male Roggenrola

*Trade Closed*
Old 03-27-2014, 05:35 AM   #3982
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading a lvl 1 Male Chinchou to Dave for 1 candy. Pleasure
Old 03-27-2014, 06:11 PM   #3983
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading a lvl 1 Male Chinchou to Dave for 1 candy. Pleasure
Since the PC restrictions had been put in place, he'd had to be more hard on himself. Several Pokémon had been put up for trade that tugged at his heartstrings, but he had to stick to his guns. There was a list of Pokémon he desperately wanted for his remaining slots, and these just weren't on them. However, one had come up that was on his list, part of his intended collection of piscine Pokémon. Stepping into the Cable Club, Dave looked around before spotting his contact, an experienced trainer in the land of Fizzytopia. Apparently a fan of Electrics himself. Maybe they could do each other some favours until he found what he was looking for at the Egg House?

Stepping up to the machine, he nodded to the other trainer, placing a single Candy on the plate and watching it vanish, replaced by a PokéBall. Picking it up, he turned to Matthew and signalled this thanks, turning to leave the building. Upon exiting, he headed for the small pond nearby that he'd used many times before, only a few dozen feet away. He soon reached it, maximised the PokéBall he'd just obtained, and tossed it toward the water. "Chinchou, come on out!"

At his call, the orb split, pouring light into the water to take form. The harshness of the glow faded, but some remained as it took the shape of a rotund, fish-like Pokémon, various fins and antennae sticking out at angles. The large, globular orbs at the end of the esca were what gave light to the surroundings, even at dusk. Dave knew what they were for. They lured in prey in the depths of the ocean, so that their owner could devour them. Large, plus-shaped pupils stared up at him from the pool, observing in silence. "Hey there, li'l guy." Dave said, kneeling down beside the banks of the pond. "How's things?" The Chinchou smiled up at him in reply.

Before they could get any further in building a rapport, a flash of light from his belt announced the release of another Pokémon. Turning, Dave saw the interloper, a small, leech-like creature hanging in the air next to him. Mustrum stared at his trainer's newest Pokémon, the Tynamo's small body crackling with electricity to indicate his ever-growing power level, part of his quest to evolve as soon as possible. The Chinchou turned, both electrical fish regarding each other, both clearly communicating on some level that only Electric-types could manage. Mustrum sparked, rushing toward the water and causing the newcomer to flinch before turning away, asserting his dominance.

"Done now?" Dave asked, the EleFish turning back to him before looking at the floor, realising that his pride had gotten in the way a bit. The trainer turned to the Water-type. "Sorry, Chinchou. They're not all like him, honest." The Angler broke the surface, appearing somewhat becalmed, though still wary of his new teammate. "Anyway, let's get you to meet some more Pokémon who'll be more welcoming, shall we? Come along, Henry." the human said, recalling his new friend before turning away, Mustrum trailing in his wake. "Great, another rivalry on the team. Just what I need." he muttered to himself as he walked back to his temporary base.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Treep for his Lv. 1 Male Chinchou. Thanks buddy, he's in good hands.

--Trade Closed--
Old 03-29-2014, 11:09 AM   #3984
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 1 candy for Charminions' Lv.1 Male Houndour. Thanks My sister thanks you, too! ^^ Just hopefully she'll be able to join soon

**Trade Started**
Old 03-29-2014, 01:21 PM   #3985
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 1 candy for Charminions' Lv.1 Male Houndour. Thanks My sister thanks you, too! ^^ Just hopefully she'll be able to join soon

**Trade Started**
Lv.1 Houndour (M) for 1 Candy. No problemo, your sister will be one lucky gal once she joins.

Trade Closed
Old 03-30-2014, 12:45 PM   #3986
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Trading a Lv. 1 Male Emolga to EpicSquirtle for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!

--Trade Opened--
Old 04-01-2014, 06:14 PM   #3987
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Keith entered the Cable Club. As usual, Meowth was on his shoulder, and floating behind them was a small purple Pokémon. Pepperspray was not immediately recognizable this time, as he lacked most of his usual pep and energy. Usually, he was spinning around with dizzying rapidity, but he just wasn't feeling it this time. Walking alongside this Koffing was a Croconaw, who was also looking rather bummed, but not nearly as much as the Koffing was.

"Man," sighed Meowth. "And Pepperspray was just startin' ta grow on me, too."

"Koffing..." added Pepperspray, who was occasionally emitting sad little puffs of smoke. As they reached a trade machine, Pepperspray floated around Keith until they were face to face. The Croconaw, meanwhile, turned to look at Bill, the Trainer at the other end of the machine, and waved energetically- Gold had, after all, been under Bill's ownership for the past four years before returning to Keith. After this, however, he turned back to Pepperspray.

"I'm gonna miss you, Pepperspray," Keith sighed. "Look, this has nothing to do with you, OK? It's nothing personal. You're a great Pokémon, and any Trainer would be lucky to have you. It's just... these are times of tough decisions. I wouldn't have been happy about this no matter which Pokémon I decided to trade, you know? Besides, Gold here's been on Bill's team for four years- the guy's a good Trainer, you'll be in good hands.

"He's right," nodded the Croconaw. "Bill's a great guy!"

"I believe you, yeah," replied Pepperspray. "It's just... didn't you say that you prefer Keith as a Trainer?"

"True," admitted Gold. "But that's just me. For all we know, you might find yourself even happier with Bill than with Keith, you never know. Trust me, the guy knows his stuff. I'm positive you'll do just fine."

Pepperspray couldn't help but crack a smile in response to Gold's optimism and encouraging words, which in turn got Keith smiling. "Yeah, you'll be fine, Pepperspray," he stated. "We'll all miss you. Well, OK, maybe not Salazar," he admitted, vividly recalling the day when Keith had his grey Scolipede help him chase down Pepperspray when the Koffing was going wild, flying across the land. "Take care, OK?"

"Koffing, Koffing," nodded Pepperspray, smiling at Keith. The two smiled at each other for about a minute, and then Keith returned him to his Poké Ball. Without another word, he placed the ball on the trade machine and flipped the switch, causing the ball to be instantly swapped with three brightly wrapped Rare Candies. Keith scooped up the confectionary currency, gave a nod and a wave to Bill, then exited the Cable Club, his Croconaw by his side.

OOC: Trading my level 3 male Koffing (Hasty nature has not been locked in and can be changed if needed) to CB for 3 Rare Candies. Take good care of him, OK?

Spoiler: show
Pepperspray
Species: Koffing ()
Level: 3
Type: Poison
Attacks: Poison Gas, Tackle, Flash, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psybeam.
Next attack learned: Smog (lv. 4)
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>>lv. 35>
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Levitate
Beauty Points: 0
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
IQ: 1
Obtained: Egg House (reobtained in Adoption Center)
Birthday: November 16th
When Keith hatched a Koffing from a Poison Nature Egg, he was somewhat surprised- this was, after all, the third Koffing he had ever hatched. The first one had gone due to PC space restrictions that had existed at the time, and the second one was donated to the Safari Zone, but this time, Keith had no reason whatsoever to give this one up. He gladly welcomed the Koffing onto his team and dubbed him Pepperspray.

Pepperspray is a lively Koffing, constantly full of energy. He has a habit of spinning around rapidly, to the point where Keith is amazed that he can't learn Rapid Spin. He enjoys meeting new people and Pokémon, but due to his excessive energy, lacks any sort of particularly long attention span, which can make conversing with him a difficult thing to do. Naturally, this doesn't bother Pomona or Helena. He also looks up to Gemini as role models, and the Weezing regards him as a son. Pepperspray will happily take orders from anyone, but as far as he's concerned, Keith's orders override anything else he's told.

Shortly after the Koffing hatched, Keith helped another trainer to complete his Shard Quest by trading Pepperspray to him on a temporary basis. Pepperspray had no objections to this, and is just glad to have been able to help someone (and is especially glad to be back under Keith's ownership).

*Trade Commenced*
Old 04-01-2014, 08:59 PM   #3988
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading a Lv. 1 Male Emolga to EpicSquirtle for 1 Rare Candy. Enjoy!

--Trade Opened--

The Cable Club, a bustling place of trade. Pokemon, candies, and many rare items were all being given away for other valuables. Which was exactly why two of Jake's pokemon were here. Despite recent issues Jake had been facing, he still some how managed to add to his collection of pokemon.

As a trainer opened the door, the two pokemon went inside. One was a Shinx, the other, a Murkrow.

''I can't wait to meet our new teammate!'' Lenna exclaimed to Robin.
Robin nodded his head in response.
''Is he going to be outgoing, serious, adventurous I can't wait!'' Lenna shouted before running over to the trade machine.

''Come on Robin, hurry up, hurry up!''
Robin rolled his eyes before flying over and dropping a candy onto there side of the machine.

In a burst of energy, the rare candy disappeared and was replaced with a pokeball.

Robin grabbed the pokeball and gently placed the ball on the ground.
''Well, what are we waiting for, let's go!'' Lenna said before hitting the button of the pokeball with her paw.

The pokeball let out a flash of light, before revealing a small Emolga.
The flying squirrel glanced around the room before looking at the two pokemon in front of him.

''Hello, do you know where my new trainer is?'' The Emolga asked.
''He's not here right now, we are here to pick you up'' Lenna explained
Robin nodded in agreement.

''Oh, well that's ok I guess, well nice to meet your acquaintance, you may call me Voltaire''

''Nice to meet you Voltaire, I'm Lenna, and this is Robin, I think we are going to get along just fine''.

Voltaire nodded before turning to Robin.
''You don't talk much huh?'' Voltaire asked
Robin nodded at this.
''Robin's mute, he can't speak'' Lenna explained

''Oh, I didn't realize, sorry Robin!'' Voltaire apologized.
Robin shook his head at this, as if to say that there was no need to apologize.

''Well we better get going, our trainer will be getting soon'' Lenna stated.
''Hmm, well ok, let's go then Voltaire said.

And that's just what Lenna did. Confident as always the Shinx lead the way.
Lenna was confident that Voltaire would fit right at home.

''Voltaire, do you like adventures?'' Lenna asked as she started to push the door open.
''Of course!'' Voltaire replied with a smile across his face.

''Alright, you are definitely going to fit in here!'' Lenna exclaimed before running outside, Robin and Voltaire right behind.

It was then that a scream came from the cable club.
''Who took my wallet?!''

Trading 1 candy to DaveTheFishGuy in return for his level 1 Male Emolga

*Trade closed*
Old 04-02-2014, 09:51 PM   #3989
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Keith entered the Cable Club. As usual, Meowth was on his shoulder, and floating behind them was a small purple Pokémon. Pepperspray was not immediately recognizable this time, as he lacked most of his usual pep and energy. Usually, he was spinning around with dizzying rapidity, but he just wasn't feeling it this time. Walking alongside this Koffing was a Croconaw, who was also looking rather bummed, but not nearly as much as the Koffing was.

"Man," sighed Meowth. "And Pepperspray was just startin' ta grow on me, too."

"Koffing..." added Pepperspray, who was occasionally emitting sad little puffs of smoke. As they reached a trade machine, Pepperspray floated around Keith until they were face to face. The Croconaw, meanwhile, turned to look at Bill, the Trainer at the other end of the machine, and waved energetically- Gold had, after all, been under Bill's ownership for the past four years before returning to Keith. After this, however, he turned back to Pepperspray.

"I'm gonna miss you, Pepperspray," Keith sighed. "Look, this has nothing to do with you, OK? It's nothing personal. You're a great Pokémon, and any Trainer would be lucky to have you. It's just... these are times of tough decisions. I wouldn't have been happy about this no matter which Pokémon I decided to trade, you know? Besides, Gold here's been on Bill's team for four years- the guy's a good Trainer, you'll be in good hands.

"He's right," nodded the Croconaw. "Bill's a great guy!"

"I believe you, yeah," replied Pepperspray. "It's just... didn't you say that you prefer Keith as a Trainer?"

"True," admitted Gold. "But that's just me. For all we know, you might find yourself even happier with Bill than with Keith, you never know. Trust me, the guy knows his stuff. I'm positive you'll do just fine."

Pepperspray couldn't help but crack a smile in response to Gold's optimism and encouraging words, which in turn got Keith smiling. "Yeah, you'll be fine, Pepperspray," he stated. "We'll all miss you. Well, OK, maybe not Salazar," he admitted, vividly recalling the day when Keith had his grey Scolipede help him chase down Pepperspray when the Koffing was going wild, flying across the land. "Take care, OK?"

"Koffing, Koffing," nodded Pepperspray, smiling at Keith. The two smiled at each other for about a minute, and then Keith returned him to his Poké Ball. Without another word, he placed the ball on the trade machine and flipped the switch, causing the ball to be instantly swapped with three brightly wrapped Rare Candies. Keith scooped up the confectionary currency, gave a nod and a wave to Bill, then exited the Cable Club, his Croconaw by his side.

OOC: Trading my level 3 male Koffing (Hasty nature has not been locked in and can be changed if needed) to CB for 3 Rare Candies. Take good care of him, OK?

Spoiler: show
Pepperspray
Species: Koffing ()
Level: 3
Type: Poison
Attacks: Poison Gas, Tackle, Flash, Thunderbolt, Flamethrower, Psybeam.
Next attack learned: Smog (lv. 4)
Evolution: >Egg House hatching>>lv. 35>
Nature: Hasty
Ability: Levitate
Beauty Points: 0
Cute stat: 10
Beauty stat: 10
Tough stat: 10
Smart stat: 10
Cool stat: 10
IQ: 1
Obtained: Egg House (reobtained in Adoption Center)
Birthday: November 16th
When Keith hatched a Koffing from a Poison Nature Egg, he was somewhat surprised- this was, after all, the third Koffing he had ever hatched. The first one had gone due to PC space restrictions that had existed at the time, and the second one was donated to the Safari Zone, but this time, Keith had no reason whatsoever to give this one up. He gladly welcomed the Koffing onto his team and dubbed him Pepperspray.

Pepperspray is a lively Koffing, constantly full of energy. He has a habit of spinning around rapidly, to the point where Keith is amazed that he can't learn Rapid Spin. He enjoys meeting new people and Pokémon, but due to his excessive energy, lacks any sort of particularly long attention span, which can make conversing with him a difficult thing to do. Naturally, this doesn't bother Pomona or Helena. He also looks up to Gemini as role models, and the Weezing regards him as a son. Pepperspray will happily take orders from anyone, but as far as he's concerned, Keith's orders override anything else he's told.

Shortly after the Koffing hatched, Keith helped another trainer to complete his Shard Quest by trading Pepperspray to him on a temporary basis. Pepperspray had no objections to this, and is just glad to have been able to help someone (and is especially glad to be back under Keith's ownership).

*Trade Commenced*

As Bill entered into the trading center, he noticed Keith right away. With him was a Meowth that he had with him last time and a Croconaw, Gold. There was also the Pokemon that the trainer was actually there to see, a Koffing. Beside of Bill was a Slowpoke that was waddling along, the fact that it was keeping up with the trainer was a miracle in and of itself.

Bill grabbed out his three Rare Candies that was agreed on the trade and placed it onto the trading tray, then flipped the "Ready" Switch on his side. His wait wasn't long as the trade started to commence. The three candies disappeared an in their place was a Pokeball. Bill picked up the ball to call out the Koffing.

"Hi, my name's Bill," the trainer said. He placed his hand on his chest to further emphasize his words. He then swung his hand in the general direction of the Slowpoke, "and this is Lennie."

"Hello," the Slowpoke said with a still very vacant stare.

"Koffing. Koffing Koff Koffing."

"........hello." the Slowpoke said.

Bill turned to the Psychic/Water. "Well? What did he say?"

".......he said 'hello. My name is Saltspray-"

"KOFFING!"

"-nice to meet you............oh, your name is Pepperspray, why'd you tell me Saltspray?..............hello."

Bill knew this would be a long day for both Pepperspray and the trainer as recalled both.

Long story short: Trading 3 Rare Candies for MM's Koffing.
Old 04-02-2014, 10:54 PM   #3990
Stark
Rainbow Badge

Trading 2 Candies to Electric Blue Eye for his Male Glameow

*Trade Initiated*
Old 04-03-2014, 12:05 AM   #3991
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stark View Post
Trading 2 Candies to Electric Blue Eye for his Male Glameow

*Trade Initiated*
Trading my Lv.1 Male Glameow to Stark for 2 candies, enjoy!

"Good bye little one and remember, all the birdies you could eat!"

--Trade Closed--
Old 04-04-2014, 10:14 PM   #3992
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 2 Candies to OkikuMew for her Lv.1 F Sewaddle.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Old 04-04-2014, 10:18 PM   #3993
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading 2 Candies to OkikuMew for her Lv.1 F Sewaddle.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
Trading my Lv.1 Female Sewaddle for jolteonjak's 2 candies. Take good care of that cute little gal! ^^

**Trade Closed!**
Old 04-05-2014, 03:18 AM   #3994
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading 1 candy to Celebii151 for their Lv.1 Male Munna, thanks!

--Trade Started--
Old 04-06-2014, 08:42 AM   #3995
Kelntin
Cascade Badge

Trading 1 rare candy to Celebii151 for a Lv 10 male dustox.

*Trade started*

Last edited by Kelntin; 04-07-2014 at 07:44 PM. Reason: Added missing detail
Old 04-07-2014, 04:51 AM   #3996
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading x1 candy for MarbleZone's Bug Gem and Normal Gem. Thank ya! ^^

**Trade Started!**
Old 04-07-2014, 05:01 PM   #3997
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Trading x1 candy for MarbleZone's Bug Gem and Normal Gem. Thank ya! ^^

**Trade Started!**
Normal Gem and Bug Gem for 1 Candy.

*Trade closed*
Old 04-08-2014, 02:48 PM   #3998
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 3 candies for Electric Blue Eye's Rock Ball. Thanks!

**Trade Started!**
Old 04-08-2014, 05:55 PM   #3999
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Quote:
Trading 3 candies for Electric Blue Eye's Rock Ball. Thanks!

**Trade Started!**
Trading my Rock Ball to OM for 3 candies.

--Trade Closed--
Old 04-11-2014, 10:27 AM   #4000
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Trading a Level 1 male Bellsprout to Ex-Admiral Insane for 1 Candy.

*trade initiated*
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records