UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 04-07-2012, 07:12 AM   #1
Arnold
Just call me sir

Togepi Happy Easter! (2012)

Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- When given to a Pokemon it raises it's level +3.
- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
Contest Effect: + 2 Points if user is last to appeal
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Old 04-07-2012, 08:04 AM   #2
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Happy Easter Fizzby!

HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.
Arn, Arc and I have divvied them up and will again hand out our share.
From me this year you will receive:

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

And finally, as a bonus gift, your choice of EITHER:

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires 15th April 2012.

OR
x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:25 AM   #3
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Togepi Happy Fizzy Easter

Happy Fizzby Chocolate Bunny Day!!
(Otherwise known as Easter)

Woohoo CHOCOLATE!!!! *eats all the treats to be given away*
Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

The Chocolate Lover's Hamper
Within each hamper are the following goodies:
1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)
1 x Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
1 x White Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 4 Levels when eaten)

And ... a Choice of ONE of the following:

Chansey Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Softboiled)
OR
Togepi Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Metronome)
OR
Pidove Chocolate Figure (when eaten teaches Featherdance)

All items and their uses expire on the 15th April and are NON TRADEABLE

Enjoy the sugar rush ... I am *bounces off the walls* ^-^
Old 04-07-2012, 07:21 PM   #4
UNowenwasme?
Boulder Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold View Post
Happy Easter to all, hope you don't get too much of a stomach ache with too much choccies

- Very Hot Cross Bun: When eaten by one of your Pokemon the said Pokemon learns the Move Crossfire

Crossfire (Fire)
Much Similar to the move Cross Chop, but with an added fiery bonus, when used the user's arms engulf in flames, when hit the opponent takes the same damage as Cross Chop and has a 10% Chance of being burned, the user if not a fire type takes small damage from the move for every second it's used and also has a 10% chance of being burned.
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
Originally Posted by enchantress View Post
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

That mischievous Easter Buneary has again visited the FB Staff Lounge in the dead of night to leave pressies for you all.

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.
x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball which is made of 100% pure chocolate and works like a normal Pokéball.
x1 Golden Egg which you can either cash in for 3,000 coins or use as a base decoration. Cashable value expires on 10th April 2012.
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock that will give +40 Cute Stats to the Pokémon who eats it. Expires 8th July 2012.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which, when eaten by your Pokémon, will allow it to pluck information from its own DNA to help it relearn four moves it has forgotten through evolution or to learn four egg moves it wasn't born with. In some instances, your Pokémon may even learn a combination of Relearned and Egg Moves (Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins (Non-Tradeable) Expires 15th April 2012.

OR
x1Egg House Pass which will allow you to hatch a guaranteed Rare Pokémon from your chosen egg (Non-Tradeable) Expires 29th April 2012, and you don't need to have your first zone capture in order to use this pass.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arc_Angel View Post

Ooops, my bad. I just can't control myself around a bar of delicious melt in the mouth cocoa and it looks like I've eaten everything ;-;
Oh wait .... I forgot about the Hampers I kept in case of such emergencies. You don't have to go without after all. Yippee!!

1 x Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)
1 x Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)

OR
OR

...I...Love you all.

First of all feeding Snivy all of the Level up chocolates to raise his level from 9 to 19.

Second feeding Snivy the Chocolate Memory Berry to learn the Egg Moves, Natural Gift, Magical Leaf, Iron Tail, and Captivate.

Third feeding Snivy the Togepi Chocolate Figure to teach him Metronome.

Fourth feeding Gene the Metang, the Very Hot Cross Bun to teach him Crossfire.

Fifth feeding Gene, the Chocolate Milkshake to teach him the MT move Dynamicpunch.

Finally picking up 1x Silver Egg,
1x Super Pass,
1x 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball,
1x Golden Egg, 1x Chocolate Pokeblock,
3x Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
and finally 1x Trading Card Palace Pass.

BEST. EASTER. EVER.

Last edited by UNowenwasme?; 04-08-2012 at 10:06 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:27 PM   #5
Balmund
'Munds of fun

Send a message via Skype™ to Balmund
Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:

I love these events~

My watch says it's now time and this is the only time I'll get so picking up all these goodies:

x1 Cross Bun which I'll give to my Gabite, raising him from Lv.24 to Lv.27.
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokéball
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry which I'll give to my Gabite, teaching him the EM's Outrage, Rock Climb, Scary Face & Twister.
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
x1 Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake which I'll give to my Sceptile, teaching him the MT Counter.
x1 Chocolate Candy which I'll give to my Gabite raising him from Lv.27 to Lv.30
x1 White Chocolate Candy which I'll give to my Gabite, raising him from Lv.30 to Lv.34
x1 Chocolate Chansey Figure which I'll give to my Seviper, teaching her the move Softboiled. She really loves them eggs~

And that's it! Happy Easter everyone!
Old 04-07-2012, 07:55 PM   #6
pengyzu
heiir of liife

Send a message via Skype™ to pengyzu
Gallade Gallade sez: Thank you!

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

I love you guys! This is my first FB event and it sure is grand! Thank you for setting this up!

Claiming the following:
x1 Hot Cross Bun which would be used on Anya, raising her level from 01 to 04
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun which would be used to teach Kara the move Crossfire
x1 Gummi Bag that contains:
* 3x Mysterious Gummis, which would all be used on Kara, raising his IQ from 00 to 03.
* 3x Black Gummies
* 3x Purple Gummies
* 3x Sky Gummies
x1 Super Pass
x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry, which would be used on Anya, making her learn Fire Fang, Dragon Pulse, Dragon Rush, Dragon Dance
x1 Egg House Pass
x1 Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake, which would be used on Kara, making him learn the MT Ice Punch
x1 Chocolate Candy, which would raise Allon's level from 01 to 04.
x1 White Chocolate Candy, which would raise Kara's level from 05 to 09. He learns Confusion in the process.
x1 Pidove Chocolate Figure, which would be fed to Anya to make her learn FeatherDance, which would be usable when she turns into a beautiful Salamence

Thank you again!

Last edited by pengyzu; 04-09-2012 at 03:03 AM.
Old 04-07-2012, 07:58 PM   #7
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:

Oh my freaking god, this is the best!~

- Feeding choccie to Apollo the Torchic, raising him from 10 to 13.
- Teaching Cross Fire to Apollo.
- Picking up x3 Mysterious, Purple, Black, and Sky Gummis
- Picking up 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
- Picking up Golden Egg
- Picking up Chocolate Pokeblock
- Feeding the Chocolate Memory Berry to Apollo to teach him EMs Agility, Baton Pass, Crush Claw, and Reversal.
- Picking up Egg House Pass
- Picking up Silver Egg.
- Feeding Chocolate Milkshake to Apollo to teach him MT Heat Wave
- Feeding a Chocolate candy to Apollo to raise him from 13 to 16. OMG EVOLUTION TO COMBUSKEN!
- Feeding White Chocolate candy to Apollo to raise him from 16 to 20.
- Using Pidove Chocolate Figure to teach Apollo Featherdance.
- Picking up Super Pass

*Newly evolved Apollo goes on massive sugar rush.*

Oh boy. Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited by Charminions; 04-08-2012 at 06:58 PM.
Old 04-07-2012, 08:12 PM   #8
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

Picking up the following items:
x1 Hot Cross Bun
x1 - Very Hot Cross Bun
x1 Gummi Pouch, in which I will keep all my Gummis. It contains:
- x3 Mysterious Gummi
- x3 Purple Gummi
- x3 Black Gummi
- x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 Golden Egg
x1Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1Trading Card Palace Pass to the value of 75,000 coins
x1Chocolate Milkshake (Teaches a Pokemon a new EM or MT move they have yet to learn)
x1 Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)
x1White Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 4 Levels when eaten)
x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure

There's a lot here ^_^;; so I'll use it when I'm thinking clearer (Read: Hold off on eating EVERYTHING until tomorrow)
Old 04-07-2012, 09:50 PM   #9
Silver Wind
breezy metallics~

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

I love these events~

My watch says it's now time and this is the only time I'll get so picking up all these goodies:

x1 Cross Bun which I'll give to my Venusaur, raising him from Lv.48 to Lv.51.
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun which I'll feed to my Magmortar, teaching him CM Crossfire.
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokéball
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry
x1 Egg House Pass
x1 Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Milkshake
x1 Chocolate Candy which I'll give to my Venusaur raising him from Lv.51 to Lv.54
x1 White Chocolate Candy which I'll give to my Venusaur, raising him from Lv.54 to Lv.58
x1 Chocolate Pidove Figure which I'll give to my Ledian, teaching her Featherdance.

And that's it! Happy Easter everyone!

Last edited by Silver Wind; 04-08-2012 at 06:30 PM. Reason: miscalculated Venusaurs resulting level.
Old 04-07-2012, 10:03 PM   #10
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria Happy Easter, Everyone~

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

*cracks neck* Let's get this started, shall we? BRACE YOURSELF EVERYONE.

"Oh. My. Gosh," Daisy squealed as she eyed the very numerous, very awesome Easter gifts laid out before her. Even though she hadn't had any candy, her energy levels were already through the roof. Her pokemon weren't any different too- buzzes and chirps filled the air as Sunshine and Clementine flew everywhere in excitement. "ALRIGHT GUYS SETTLE DOWN A BIT WHILE I DECIDE WHO GETS WHAT."

Nimbus gets to eat a Hot Cross Bun and Chocolate Candy, raising her level from 7 to 13! And she learns Sing and Fury Attack through level up because of it! (that's how it works right? >_>) There's a Chocolate Memory Berry as well, and suddenly in her sugary euphoria she learns EM Roost, Steel Wing, Pursuit, and Featherdance! To wash it all down she also gets a Chocolate Milkshake, making her learn the MT Heat Wave~ ...Ohmy, we're not quite done yet. Where the heck did you get that Togepi Chocolate Figure? What's that, you know Metronome now too? A bit random, but considering the move that's to be expected haha~

Hush, Clementine, I know you're not getting as much stuff right now but don't worry, you'll have your day! In the meanwhile... You get a Chocolate Pokeblock, raising your Cute contest stats from 20 to 60! And look, a White Chocolate Candy for you too! ...Whaddya mean it's not realy chocolate? No liqueur you say? My goodness, Clementine, you are not old enough to be drinking, shame on you! Anyway, you now gained 4 levels, raising yourself from 1 to 5!

Phew, now that that's over, let's wrap this baby up! This is what I'm taking for later use~

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi

x1 Silver Egg (Cashable for 1,000 coins or can be used as a pretty base decoration)

"SUNSHINE. CLEMENTINE. NOW THAT WE GOT ALL THE STUFF, IT'S TIME FOR ME TO STUFF MY FACE WITH SWEETS TILL I GO COMATOSE. BACK TO OUR HOME WE GO~"

Last edited by DaisyInari; 04-08-2012 at 01:39 PM. Reason: Changing links to serebii just to make sure and I realized I picked up the wrong gift x_x
Old 04-07-2012, 10:17 PM   #11
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi

Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR

Quote:

OR
OR

Happy Easter Everyone! Thank you for the presents, and my Pokemon thank you too!

Picking up the Hot Cross Bun and feeding it to my Cyndaquil raising his level from 8 to 11. Cyndaquil learns Ember in the process.
Picking up a Chocolate Memory Berry and feeding it to my Numel allowing him to learn the Egg Moves: Howl, Defense Curl, Ancientpower, and Mud Bomb.
Picking up a Chocolate Pokeblock and feeding it to my Naive Numel raising his Cute Stats from 0 to 40.
Picking up a Chocolate Milkshake and feeding it to my Heracross allowing him to learn the Move Tutor move Bug Bite.
Picking up a Chocolate Candy and feeding it to my Heracross raising his level from 4 to 7. Heracross learns Fury Attack in the process.
Picking up a White Chocolate Candy and feeding it to my Numel raising his level from 1 to 5. Numel learns Ember in the process.
Picking up a Togepi Chocolate Figure and feeding it to my Cyndaquil. Cyndaquil learns Metronome.

Picking up a Very Hot Cross Bun.
Picking up a Gummi Pouch which contains:
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Picking up a 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball.
Picking up a Super Pass.
Picking up an Egg House Pass.
Picking up a Golden Egg.
Picking up a Silver Egg.

Thank you so much for all of this! I hope the three of you and your little one(s) have a great day.
Old 04-08-2012, 01:16 AM   #12
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

x1 Super Pass for all your training needs *(Non-Tradeable) Expires 10th April 2012.

OR
Quote:

1 x Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 3 Levels when eaten)*
1 x White Chocolate Candy (Raises a Pokemon 4 Levels when eaten)*

OR
OR

Wow so much chocolate. Don't even know when to start. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! =)

Picking up:
1x Hot Cross Bun
1x Very Hot Cross Bun
3x Mysterious Gummi
3x Purple Gummi
3x Black Gummi
3x Sky Gummi
1x Super Pass
1x 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
1x Golden Egg
1x Chocolate Pokeblock
1x Chocolate Memory Berry
1x Egg House Pass
1x Silver Egg
1x Chocolate Milkshake
1x Chocolate Candy
1x White Chocolate Candy
1x Pidove Chocolate Figure

Feeding:
1x Hot Cross Bun to Squirtle to raise him from level 3 to level 6.
1x Chocolate Memory Berry to Squirtle for him to learn EM Yawn, EM Aqua Jet, EM Muddy Water & EM Aqua Ring.
1x Chocolate Milkshake to Chimchar for him to learn MT Gunk Shot.
1x Chocolate Candy to Sandile to raise her from level 1 to level 4.
1x White Chocolate Candy to Chimchar to raise him from level 9 to level 13.

Thanks again!
Old 04-08-2012, 01:31 AM   #13
enchantress
Queen of the Night

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

Quote:

Oooh, pressies! I shall pick up for my team the following gifts.

x1 Hot Cross Bun for Shadow Chimchar, raising him from Lv.9-Lv.12.
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun (teaches CM Crossfire) that I'll be putting aside for Shadow Chimchar, waiting for the day he's purified.
x3 Mysterious Gummi's for my Dragonair, Crystal, raising her IQ from 29-32.
x3 Purple Gummi's for my Haunter, Shade, raising his IQ from 9-12.
x3 Black Gummi's for my Houndoom, Tempest, raising her IQ from 18-21.
x3 Sky Gummi's for my Pidgeot, Skye, raising her IQ from 8-11.
x1 Super Pass for some wonderful Monday goodness.
x1 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball to add to my collection.
x1 Golden Egg that I'll cash in for 3,000 coins.
x1 +40 Chocolate Pokéblock to be used in the near future.
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry teaching Tropius EMs Dragon Dance, Nature Power, Razor Wind, and Slam.
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass for my TCG needs ^^ (that I'll remember to use this time...)
x1 Silver Egg that I'll cash in for 1,000 lovely coins.
x1 Chocolate Milkshake for Shiny Altaria, Botan'inko, to learn EM Power Swap.
x1 Chocolate Candy for Frillish, raising her from Lv.12-Lv.15.
x1 White Chocolate Candy for Frillish, raising her from Lv.15-Lv.19.
x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure for Inchy, my mischievous Shiny Trapinch, so he my learn the move Metronome that he'll be sure to show off in battle one day.

Happy Easter!
Old 04-08-2012, 02:51 AM   #14
JustAnotherUser
Only Mostly Lurking

Send a message via Skype™ to JustAnotherUser
Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

Dan enters the Event hall with Joltik and Scyther in tow, and immediately let out a great sigh at the overwhelming smell of chocolate. He drifts over to the tables and begins to gather up presents and use them.

Arnold's gifts
- Feeding Zapz (Male Joltik) the Hot Cross Bun to raise his level from 17 to 20. (Zapz Learned Bug Bite!)
- Saving the Very Hot Cross Bun for now.
- Using x3 Mysterious Gummi on Zapz (Male Joltik) to raise his IQ to 3.
- Taking x3 Purple Gummi.
- Taking x3 Black Gummi.
- Using x3 Sky Gummi on Penelope (Female Scyther) to raise her IQ to 3.

Tess' Gifts
- Taking a Super Pass. (*Heart Container Motif Plays*)
- Taking a Chocolate Ball.
- Cashing in the Golden Egg for 3000 Coins.
- Saving a Chocolate (+40 Cute) Pokeblock for now.
- Using a Chocolate Memory Berry on Penelope (Female Scyther) to learn the Egg Moves Bug Buzz, Steel Wing, Baton Pass and Endure.
- Picking up an Egg House Pass.

Arc's Gifts
- Cashing in the Silver Egg for 1000 Coins.
- Using the Chocolate Egg on Penelope (Female Scyther) to teach her the MT Move Ominous Wind.
- Feeding a Chocolate Candy to Zapz (Male Joltik) to raise his level from 20 (See Above) to 23. (Zapz Learned Gastro Acid!)
- Feeding a White Chocolate Candy to Zapz (Male Joltik) to raise his level from 23 (see Above) to 27. (Zapz learned Slash!)
- Feeding the Togepi Chocolate Figure to Zapz (Male Joltik) to teach him Metronome.

Zapz: Jol... Jol... Joltik... (So... Much... Chocolate...)
Dan: Yeah, no more Chocolate for you today. C'mon guys, let's go.

And so the trainer left with his insect companions, holding a large sack of gifts over his left shoulder. He made a mental note to get Terrance a Chocolate treat later so he wouldn't feel left out, and then set back out into the world of Fizzy Bubbles.

Last edited by JustAnotherUser; 04-08-2012 at 02:59 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 04:06 AM   #15
Tuner89
Rainbow Badge

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

YAY EASTER! =D

Picking up the following:
x1 Hot Cross Bun which I will feed to my Weedle(lv.1-4)
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun which I will save
x3 Mysterious Gummies
x3 Purple Gummies
x3 Black Gummies
x3 Sky Gummies
x1 Super Pass
x1 Golden Egg which I will cash in for 3,000 coins
x1 Chocolate Pokeblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry to give to my Duskull, teaching him Dark Pulse, Ominous Wind, Faint Attack, and Pain Split
x1 Trading Card Palace Pass
x1 Silver Egg, which I will cash in for 1,000 coins
x1 Chocolate Candy which will evolve my Weedle into a Kakuna (4-7) and teach her Harden
x1 White Chocolate Candy which will evolve my Kakuna into a Beedrill(7-11) and teach her Fury Attack
x1 Chocolate Milkshake which will teach my Beedrill Air Cutter
x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure which will teach my Duskull Metronome

Last edited by Tuner89; 04-08-2012 at 04:24 AM.
Old 04-08-2012, 05:23 AM   #16
takkupanda
Charismagnetism

Send a message via Skype™ to takkupanda
Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

WOW!!! So much for free?! You guys are so awesome!! ^_^ Thank you!

Arnold -
- Picking up a Hot Cross Bun
- Feeding a Very Hot Cross Bun to my Growlithe to teach him Crossfire
- Picking up the Gummi Bag with x3 Mysterious, x3 Purple, x3 Black and x3 Sky Gummies

Tess -
- Picking up a Super Pass
- Picking up a 2012 Edition Chocolate Pokeball
- Cashing in the Golden Egg for 3,000 coins
- Picking up a Chocolate Pokeblock
- Feeding a Chocolate Memory Berry to teach my Growlithe the egg moves - Crunch, Iron Tail, Heat Wave and Double Kick
- Picking up a Trading Card Palace Pass

Arc -
- Cashing in a Silver Egg for 1,000 coins
- Letting my Tangela have the Chocolate Milkshake to learn the Egg Move Giga Drain
- Feeding a Chocolate Candy to my Growlithe to raise him from Lv.7 to Lv.10
- Feeding the White Chocolate candy to my Tangela to raise her from Lv.4 to Lv.8
- Feeding a Togepi Chocolate Figure to Tangela to teach her Metronome

Thank you so much all of you!!! Love You and Happy Easter Fizzby!!
Old 04-08-2012, 07:26 AM   #17
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

Happy Easter!

- Feeding a Hot Cross Bun, Chocolate Candy and White Chocolate Candy to Megahertz the Pinsir, increasing his level from 10 to 20.
- Feeding a Pidove Chocolate Figure to Ephidel the Crobat, teaching him Featherdance.
- Feeding a Chocolate Memory Berry and a Choclate Milkshake to Durin the Ferroseed, teaching him the Egg moves Gravity, Leech Seed, Seed Bomb, Spikes, and Stealth Rock.

Picking up:
x1 Very Hot Cross Bun
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 2012 Chocolate Ball
x1 Golden Egg
x1 Egg House Pass
x1 Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Block

Once again, thanks mods! o:
Old 04-08-2012, 08:48 AM   #18
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:

Crossfire (Fire)
Appeal Points <3 <3
Jam Points <3

x1 which includes
x3 Mysterious Gummi
x3 Purple Gummi
x3 Black Gummi
x3 Sky Gummi
Quote:
HAPPY EASTER FIZZBY!

OR
Quote:

OR
OR

Picking up:

Hot Cross Bun ((Using on Ninetales to raise from 35 to 38 ))
x1 - Very Hot Cross Bun
x1 Gummi Pouch: ((Keeping all gummis))
- x3 Mysterious Gummi
- x3 Purple Gummi
- x3 Black Gummi
- x3 Sky Gummi
x1 Super Pass
x1 Golden Egg
x1Silver Egg
x1 Chocolate Pokéblock
x1 Chocolate Memory Berry ((Feeding to Dragonite to learn Roost, Dragon Rush, Iron Tail and Fire Punch.))
x1Egg House Pass
x1Chocolate Milkshake ((Feeding to Duskull to learn Pain Split.))
x1 Chocolate Candy ((Feeding to Ninetales to raise from 38 to 41))
x1White Chocolate Candy ((Feeding to Ninetales to raise from 41 to 45))
x1 Togepi Chocolate Figure

Thanks very much, and Happy Easter!!

Last edited by Marion Ette; 04-08-2012 at 09:11 AM.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records