UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles

Old 10-22-2017, 09:45 AM   #101
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Can I use any number of my own items in my display, including multiple Hold Items (if only as props and not necessarily for the intended Battle use)?
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2017, 02:07 PM   #102
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Sure, go for it

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:41 AM   #103
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quick question, which I honestly should've asked last week- how much Bond does a Cryogonal gain from being caught in a Christmas Ball? It used to be 2 Happiness Points, but what is it now? Is it a direct conversion, same as how previously earned Happiness Points get converted into Bond, or is there a set number of Bond points it gives now?
Missingno. Master is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 12:49 AM   #104
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

That's a good question... Let's see, the old effect says 2 BP, so converted to Bond would be 6 Bond. Since Christmas Ball has a low circulation of effect, I'd say it's fair to bump it up to 10 Bond like a normal Luxury Ball. Only for Stantler, Delibird, Snover, Deerling, and Cryogonal of course.
Sandaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2017, 03:54 AM   #105
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Awesome, thanks. Winter and I both appreciate the answer.

: Gonal... ^_^
Old 01-12-2018, 03:06 PM   #106
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Question about the new Home Appliance addition to the Department Store: Does this mean Rotom form cards are now obsolete? And you have to pay each time it changes form/it's permanently fixed unless you return to the store?
Old 01-12-2018, 03:29 PM   #107
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Firstly, someone please explain to me how Rotom cards worked in the past. Were they permanent items or one-use items?

As for your second question, it's $1000 each time you wish to change and the form remains that way until you return to the store.
Old 01-12-2018, 03:36 PM   #108
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Firstly, someone please explain to me how Rotom cards worked in the past. Were they permanent items or one-use items?

As for your second question, it's $1000 each time you wish to change and the form remains that way until you return to the store.
They acted as Hold Items. My Rotom-H is currently in possession of one, so does that mean his Hold Item slot is now empty/I have to discard it? =/

Personally I would prefer to keep it/the Hold Item system since I was kinda looking forward to collecting all the Cards at some point - or at least a Fridge Card so my Rotom could switch to a fridge at will to store food for RP reasons (i.e. picnics)...
Old 01-12-2018, 04:27 PM   #109
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Okay after deliberating it over with the mods, we have come to a decision. The appliances in the department store will have their price lowered to $500 and will permanently change Rotom's default form to whatever appliance is rented out until the owner of the Rotom makes another rental.

Rotom Cards are an existing hold item in FB and will not be removed. They will be able to change Rotom's form into whatever type that corresponds with the Held Item's description. Think of it the same way that Plates are used to change Arceus/Silvally's types in the games.

Example: Player visits the Department Store and rents out a Refrigerator, turning Rotom's default form into Frost Form. They then equip Rotom with a Heat Card, turning it into Heat Form. They then remove the Heat Card and it reverts back into Frost Form. Then they go back to the Department Store and rent out a Washing Machine. It's default form now becomes Wash Form.

I hope that makes sense lol
Old 01-12-2018, 04:31 PM   #110
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Okay after deliberating it over with the mods, we have come to a decision. The appliances in the department store will have their price lowered to $500 and will permanently change Rotom's default form to whatever appliance is rented out until the owner of the Rotom makes another rental.

Rotom Cards are an existing hold item in FB and will not be removed. They will be able to change Rotom's form into whatever type that corresponds with the Held Item's description. Think of it the same way that Plates are used to change Arceus/Silvally's types in the games.

Example: Player visits the Department Store and rents out a Refrigerator, turning Rotom's default form into Frost Form. They then equip Rotom with a Heat Card, turning it into Heat Form. They then remove the Heat Card and it reverts back into Frost Form. Then they go back to the Department Store and rent out a Washing Machine. It's default form now becomes Wash Form.

I hope that makes sense lol
Sounds fine to me, although does this mean there'll be future opportunites to obtain Rotom Cards or are they still a relic commodity of the past?
Old 01-12-2018, 04:33 PM   #111
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

For the time being they will not be sold anywhere, but I think it would be okay if they were obtained as a reward for completing a zone adventure.
Old 01-13-2018, 04:23 PM   #112
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Oooh, I actually like this! Thanks ^^

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2018, 03:51 PM   #113
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Regarding the Lunar Festival event, as there have been a few questions about it:

1. This event is open to everyone and is NOT RP-mandatory. $250 may be claimed for roleplaying, but bond will not be.
2. Players will get to select 1 of the three areas for a prize to be given out next week (Food Stalls, Fireworks, or Fortunes)
3. If the player owns a canine Pokemon (as listed in the event) they may take 1 dog treat, with bonus effects to be applied next week.

If anyone has any more questions, please ask!
Old 03-11-2018, 03:16 PM   #114
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Question- when a Nincada evolves into Ninjask, and the Ninjask learns whatever moves it's gonna automatically get upon evolution, does the resultant Shedinja also get those moves like in Generations 3 and 4, or does it not, like in Generation 5 and onward?
Old 03-11-2018, 03:33 PM   #115
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

You mean Double Team, Screech, and Fury Cutter? When I evolved mine I went without giving them to Shedinja because technically they are Ninjask moves and are learned after the evolution takes place.
Old 03-11-2018, 03:37 PM   #116
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
You mean Double Team, Screech, and Fury Cutter? When I evolved mine I went without giving them to Shedinja because technically they are Ninjask moves and are learned after the evolution takes place.
Yeah, those and Bug Bite as it's a level 1 move for Ninjask. Thanks for the clarification.
Old 03-17-2018, 10:23 PM   #117
Skunkaru
Pokemon Trainer

Related to the Pokébank, does your first post in a zone count as a zone post for the 250$ or does it only count for replies specifically?

Does a Luck Incense retain the same functions as an Amulet Coin?

-Irwin★ (They/Them)
Fizzy Bubbles Profile
Skunkaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 10:49 PM   #118
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

As long as the intro post is 250 words or more, you can claim Pokédollars from it.

As for the Luck Incense, no idea. I'd actually kinda like to know that myself- if that's the case, a Luck Incense seems like a nice little investment to make...
Old 04-23-2018, 09:37 AM   #119
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

I have a few old TMs from years back that I never used, but would like to do so now. Can I still use them and, if so, where should I post showing how they were used?
Old 04-23-2018, 10:29 AM   #120
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

You can use them anywhere to be honest; in a zone reply, in a shop post, in the TO
Old 05-11-2018, 07:50 PM   #121
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Here's a silly way to put this one:

On a scale from Gen. 7 (just rent something, silly!) to PMD2 (I make my own pathways!), how effective is Rock Smash out in the field?

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2018, 07:59 PM   #122
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Here's a silly way to put this one:

On a scale from Gen. 7 (just rent something, silly!) to PMD2 (I make my own pathways!), how effective is Rock Smash out in the field?
Honestly I think that's up to the updater to decide, but other factors that might affect it is how strong the pokemon using it is. That being said, this is a roleplay, not a video game, so I think it's fair to be creative with it
Old 05-12-2018, 06:23 AM   #123
King Ghidorah
Rainbow Badge

So I have an old Super Pass (serebii link works) and two old Heart Scales (serebii links do not work). Can I still use them?
Old 05-12-2018, 08:17 AM   #124
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

The Super Pass is long expired even if the old ways were still in place. The Heart Scales should be good, though you may have to hunt down the new links for them.
Old 05-12-2018, 08:57 AM   #125
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
If you can't find working links for whatever reason, I think it'll be okay if you want to use those two Heart Scales, I'm not going to insist you have them.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles