UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
Old 09-29-2015, 06:19 PM   #4526
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,262
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarbleZone View Post
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Pest for her 1x Shiny Stone.

Thanks!

*Trade started*
Trading my Shiny Stone to MarbleZone for 5 candies. You're very welcome!

*Trade closed*
Pest is offline  
Old 09-30-2015, 03:25 PM   #4527
Toyo
melon doggo
 
Toyo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2012
Posts: 2,032
Alright then hello

Trading x1 Male Eevee back to Marblezone for 1 candy. Here are the lil fella's stats.


Hazel - Lv. 13, Male, Eevee
Type: Normal
D.O.B: May 19th, 2013
FB Birthday: April 17
Classification: Evolution Pokemon
Ability:
Nature:
Beauty Points: 10
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
I.Q: -
Obtained: Trade w/ MarbleZone
Ball Type: Pokeball
Currently: Active Party
Held Item:

Level-Up Moves: Helping Hand; Tail Whip; Tackle; Growl; Future Moves
Egg Moves: EM Synchronoise, EM Wish, EM Yawn, EM Detect
Move Tutor Moves: MT Heal Bell
TM's/HM's/CM’s: TM Dig


- Trade Started -

Last edited by Toyo; 09-30-2015 at 04:53 PM.
Toyo is offline  
Old 10-03-2015, 03:56 PM   #4528
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,583
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
It had been a hectic few days.

Ever since the events of a few days ago had passed, Alex had been more active than usual. With Tantalia and Isaac's recent encounter with the Rockets, which led to the evolution of the Gurdurr, he felt somewhat more secure than he previously did, and indeed was planning on considerable investments to ensure nothing like that happened again.

While his base had remained hidden and unused, the fact was undeniable that the Spovellis knew where he was, and it was only a matter of time before they plucked the nerve to try and cut loose their ties to him by means of cutting him down, and before that day, he would have likely faltered and perished if they came knocking. That was then, however.

With him in the cable club was the same Tantalia, iron girder held over shoulder and determined gaze plastered across her face, as well as Lapis the Duskull. It was solely down to her and his Honchkrow's contacts that he had survived this long, and now that he had little reason to fear the rockets as much, she felt her job of inspiration was done, but her mission as a whole only beginning. Nobody knew the Duskull's story exept she was in the adoption centre, much like the Muscular pokemon, and the ghost wasn't one to open up.

What she did possess, however, was fluency in several languages, notably the human tongue, and possessed the rudimentary psychic ability to communicate with others, serving as a voice of reason. As it was, Lapis was the one who brought up the opportunity to Alex when it arose.

Alex knew well who Keith was. It's hard to remain unknown when your last great deed was ending the activity of a volcano through the execution of the mountain's local god, and absolutely impossible to cover up. Not like Volcanity Inc, which had strong ties to the Spovellis, and had reported the explosion in the forests several years back as an unfortunate disagreement between two powerful pokemon that happened to turn explosive. This was water under the bridge to Alex, however.

As a trainer of great renown, it was interesting to note that the trainer was looking for aid in terms of evolution, the subject in question being his Dusclops. Given the circumstances, he was interested in helping out, simply because he needed his team in top form, and the first step in this undertaking would be to power up as much as possible with what resources were available. Right now his Drowzee back at base was working on some orders, while his starter was out scouting the surroundings, his high level and expansive movepool allowing him freedom in the situation that threats arrived.

Looking around for an empty trade machine, he turned to Tantalia and Lapis, the subject of this operation relatively relaxed while the Duskull was looking at the camera; The Duskull had always been skeptical of the things, given they were basically a single eyeball much like herself, but on top of this she was invested into being present at this meetup. Alex knew she was at the level to evolve too, and thought that perhaps she wanted to see how she'd look at full size.

'Keith draws near. Are the two of you prepared in your fullest?'

"Yeah," Alex replied to the ghost, while Tantalia too nodded, mumbling once more. The trainer knew she wasn't the most vocally intelligent, and was thankful for the translation ability of Lapis to help convey communication with his team more efficiently. "I've learned not to let fear weigh me down, and if this means standing up for myself, then so be it. I need to be stronger myself, and we as a team need to get our acts together if we're going to do what I've resolved to do."

'And what's that, then?'

"That would be telling, and if you knew, then there's every chance some of you would renege. Anyways, I think that's Keith coming in the place now. What'd Tantalia say there?"

'She says that her being a girl doesn't change the fact she'll be bigger in all aspects, and that she accepts that though she might not be happy with how she looks, she'll accept this fact as the sacrifice to make to protect everyone. She also hopes evolving will maybe give her a bit of an intelligence boost, so she can actually spit out big words,' the Requiem pokemon chuckled as the Gurdurr swished a hand through her as though slapping her upside the head for the quip, giving a bemused snort.

To most bystanders, this would look like a trio of old friends who were celebrating a birthday, but to Alex, this was more than a cause for joy.

This was preparation for war.


---

OOC: Trading my level 25 Gurdurr to Missingno. Master for his level 41 Dusclops.

Gurdurr's stats:

Spoiler: show
Name: Tantalia.
Species: Gurdurr.
Gender: Female.
Level: 25.
Obtained: Trade with Celebii151.
Poke Ball: Poke Ball.
Type: Fighting.
Ability: Sheer Force.
Nature: Bold.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Evolutionary Track: Timburr > Gurrdurr (Level 25) > Conkeldurr (Trade)

Bio: TBA.

Moveset:
Level: Pound, Leer, Focus Energy, Bide, Low Kick, Rock Throw, Wake-Up Slap, Chip Away.
Egg: None.
Machine: Counter, Focus Punch.
Move Tutor: Drain Punch, Ice Punch.
Raves is offline  
Old 10-03-2015, 04:44 PM   #4529
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
It had been a hectic few days.

Ever since the events of a few days ago had passed, Alex had been more active than usual. With Tantalia and Isaac's recent encounter with the Rockets, which led to the evolution of the Gurdurr, he felt somewhat more secure than he previously did, and indeed was planning on considerable investments to ensure nothing like that happened again.

While his base had remained hidden and unused, the fact was undeniable that the Spovellis knew where he was, and it was only a matter of time before they plucked the nerve to try and cut loose their ties to him by means of cutting him down, and before that day, he would have likely faltered and perished if they came knocking. That was then, however.

With him in the cable club was the same Tantalia, iron girder held over shoulder and determined gaze plastered across her face, as well as Lapis the Duskull. It was solely down to her and his Honchkrow's contacts that he had survived this long, and now that he had little reason to fear the rockets as much, she felt her job of inspiration was done, but her mission as a whole only beginning. Nobody knew the Duskull's story exept she was in the adoption centre, much like the Muscular pokemon, and the ghost wasn't one to open up.

What she did possess, however, was fluency in several languages, notably the human tongue, and possessed the rudimentary psychic ability to communicate with others, serving as a voice of reason. As it was, Lapis was the one who brought up the opportunity to Alex when it arose.

Alex knew well who Keith was. It's hard to remain unknown when your last great deed was ending the activity of a volcano through the execution of the mountain's local god, and absolutely impossible to cover up. Not like Volcanity Inc, which had strong ties to the Spovellis, and had reported the explosion in the forests several years back as an unfortunate disagreement between two powerful pokemon that happened to turn explosive. This was water under the bridge to Alex, however.

As a trainer of great renown, it was interesting to note that the trainer was looking for aid in terms of evolution, the subject in question being his Dusclops. Given the circumstances, he was interested in helping out, simply because he needed his team in top form, and the first step in this undertaking would be to power up as much as possible with what resources were available. Right now his Drowzee back at base was working on some orders, while his starter was out scouting the surroundings, his high level and expansive movepool allowing him freedom in the situation that threats arrived.

Looking around for an empty trade machine, he turned to Tantalia and Lapis, the subject of this operation relatively relaxed while the Duskull was looking at the camera; The Duskull had always been skeptical of the things, given they were basically a single eyeball much like herself, but on top of this she was invested into being present at this meetup. Alex knew she was at the level to evolve too, and thought that perhaps she wanted to see how she'd look at full size.

'Keith draws near. Are the two of you prepared in your fullest?'

"Yeah," Alex replied to the ghost, while Tantalia too nodded, mumbling once more. The trainer knew she wasn't the most vocally intelligent, and was thankful for the translation ability of Lapis to help convey communication with his team more efficiently. "I've learned not to let fear weigh me down, and if this means standing up for myself, then so be it. I need to be stronger myself, and we as a team need to get our acts together if we're going to do what I've resolved to do."

'And what's that, then?'

"That would be telling, and if you knew, then there's every chance some of you would renege. Anyways, I think that's Keith coming in the place now. What'd Tantalia say there?"

'She says that her being a girl doesn't change the fact she'll be bigger in all aspects, and that she accepts that though she might not be happy with how she looks, she'll accept this fact as the sacrifice to make to protect everyone. She also hopes evolving will maybe give her a bit of an intelligence boost, so she can actually spit out big words,' the Requiem pokemon chuckled as the Gurdurr swished a hand through her as though slapping her upside the head for the quip, giving a bemused snort.

To most bystanders, this would look like a trio of old friends who were celebrating a birthday, but to Alex, this was more than a cause for joy.

This was preparation for war.


---

OOC: Trading my level 25 Gurdurr to Missingno. Master for his level 41 Dusclops.

Gurdurr's stats:

Spoiler: show
Name: Tantalia.
Species: Gurdurr.
Gender: Female.
Level: 25.
Obtained: Trade with Celebii151.
Poke Ball: Poke Ball.
Type: Fighting.
Ability: Sheer Force.
Nature: Bold.
Contest Stats: 0 all.
Hold Item: None.
Evolutionary Track: Timburr > Gurrdurr (Level 25) > Conkeldurr (Trade)

Bio: TBA.

Moveset:
Level: Pound, Leer, Focus Energy, Bide, Low Kick, Rock Throw, Wake-Up Slap, Chip Away.
Egg: None.
Machine: Counter, Focus Punch.
Move Tutor: Drain Punch, Ice Punch.
As Alex and his Pokémon stood waiting in the Cable Club, the doors swung open as another Trainer came in, also accompanied by a few of his Pokémon. One was a Timburr, a log slung over her shoulder- she had come because the trade in which Keith was about to partake in involved a Gurdurr, which would subsequently evolve into its final stage. Dead set as she was against evolving herself, Millicent still wanted to see a Conkeldurr in person, if only out of sheer curiosity. Another one was a species that had only recently become readily available in the Fizzytopia region, walking on the floor by using his fins as makeshift legs- a Dragalge. Neville had offered to accompany Keith to the Cable Club since the Poison-type Trainer's trade partner was to be none other than Alex, who happened to be the Poison/Dragon-type's original Trainer, and he wanted to let Alex see how much he'd grown since being traded to Keith. The third was, to the surprise of absolutely nobody who knew anything about Keith Masters, a Meowth on the Trainer's shoulder. The two were practically inseparable. And the fourth and final one was a Dusclops, an ominous scrap of dark purple fabric clutched in one of his hands, currently waving around wildly as the Dusclops was making hand gestures to go along with his speech, for he was currently in conversation with his Trainer.

"...and that's just stupid," the Dusclops was saying. "Just because the Reaper Cloth was first discovered in Sinnoh, and none of its local move tutors or locally produced TMs teach Dynamic Punch, that's no excuse for the TM to only work on me in this stage!"

"I hear you, believe me," Keith nodded. "If a Dusclops can learn Dynamic Punch, I personally see no reason why a Dusknoir couldn't learn the same move. Hell, if anything, I'd actually argue that Dusknoir looks more capable of pulling off Dynamic Punch. But the fact remains that Fizzytopian law says otherwise, so either we do this now, or not at all." As he spoke, he dug a brown disc out of his backpack. The Dusclops sighed, but nodded, knowing Keith was absolutely right. In response, Keith pressed the TM Dynamic Punch (#1 of 2) to his Dusclops's forehead, instantly teaching the powerful Fighting move to the Beckon Pokémon.

"Alright, yeah, it's in there," the Dusclops nodded. "Heh, it's been a while- I actually knew this move when I was alive, though I don't think I made a lot of use of it... my Ability back then was Guts, not No Guard, so yeah."

"Well, maybe you'll get some use out of it once we're done here," Keith grinned. "Thanks for this, Alex," he added as the small group finally approached the trade machine where Alex Blackhall was waiting. Neville waved a ragged fin in greeting, while Millicent looked at the Gurdurr that was about to be traded to Keith. Keith's eyes also fell on the evolved Fighting-type, and so he held out his Pokédex.

"Gurdurr, the Muscular Pokémon, and the evolved form of Timburr," said Keith's Pokémon. "Gurdurr's build is so muscular and strong that a group of wrestlers have no hope of making it move. It carries a steel beam to strengthen its body, and skillfully wields it in order to defeat enemies and even destroy buildings.

Once the Pokédex was back in Keith's pocket, Keith held up a Poké Ball and withdrew his Dusclops, complete with Reaper Cloth, after which he placed the sphere onto his end of the trade machine. And once Alex had done the same with his Gurdurr's Poké Ball, Keith threw the switch. The machine roared to life, electricity crackling, the machinery humming, as the exchange was made. Finally, the Poké Balls emerged, each on the opposite side as where they had started. Keith took Tantalia's Poké Ball in his hand, taking a moment to register the fact that this was gonna be as close as he came to owning a Gurdurr or Conkeldurr. Not that he had any issue with Millicent not wanting to evolve- on the contrary, he was always supportive of any of his Pokémon that refused to evolve, and his Timburr was no exception. A moment later, Keith threw the ball into the air, calling out the Gurdurr that was, for the moment, his, at the same time that Alex called out Peeves.

And the effect was instantaneous. Both Pokémon simultaneously took on a brilliant blue glow. Keith watched as Tantalia grew, the arms developed even more muscle. The iron beam seemed to disappear, and at the same time, two pillars of concrete seemed to rise up out of the floor and into the waiting hands of the brand new . Keith took out his Pokédex once more and aimed it at Tantalia.

"Conkeldurr, the Muscular Pokémon, the evolved form of Gurdurr, and the final evolved form of Timburr," said the Pokédex. "Conkeldurr uses a pair of concrete pillars as walking canes, but is also able to swing them freely in battle, and can even master techniques allowing them to take advantage of the centrifugal force of spinning concrete. It is theorized that Conkeldurr taught humans how to make concrete over 2,000 years ago."

Peeves, meanwhile, was undergoing just as much change as Tantalia was. His hands grew further away from his body, revealing thick, powerful-looking arms. His much-hated legs vanished completely, replaced by a wispy tail, and he was finally airborne once more. And an odd-looking antenna sprouted from the top of his head. At the same time Tantalia's evolution stopped, so too did the Ghost-type stop glowing to reveal the mighty that he had become. Grinning widely now, Keith aimed his Pokédex at Peeves.

"Dusknoir, the Gripper Pokémon, and the evolved form of Dusclops," said Keith's Pokédex. "Dusknoir uses the antenna on its head to send and receive radio waves to and from the spirit world, which it also uses to communicate with other spirits, no matter the distance between them. It is said to be able to freely travel between this world and the spirit world."

"Wow," Meowth remarked, looking at Peeves. "Dat's quite a difference."

"Oh, yeah, this is better!" Peeves declared, the Dusknoir flying in circles around Alex and his Pokémon a little bit, already displaying a distinct improvement over his walking speed as a Dusclops. "This is better! I owe you one, Alex," he said to his temporary Trainer.

Millicent, meanwhile, was looking up at the Conkeldurr curiously. She knew that Tantalia outclassed her in terms of power thoroughly, but still... she wasn't entirely sure she could pull off the look of a Conkeldurr that well. And even if she was sure of that... she glanced at the log slung over her shoulder, almost as though listening to it speak. After a few moments, she smiled and nodded. "Burr Timburr," she said before giving the log a big hug.

"Alright, Tantalia, return," Keith finally said, holding out the ball and withdrawing the Conkeldurr. He placed Tantalia's Poké Ball back on the trade machine, and now all there was left was to wait for Alex to do the same with Peeves.


OOC: Trading my level 41 male Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth to Raves for his level 25 female Gurdurr.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Gurdurr is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations!  Your Gurdurr evolved into Conkeldurr!
Code:
What? Dusclops is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations!  Your Dusclops evolved into Dusknoir!
And finally, trading "my" level 25 female Conkeldurr back to Raves for "his" level 41 male Dusknoir. Thanks for doing this!

*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 10-03-2015, 05:14 PM   #4530
MarbleZone
Soul Badge
 
MarbleZone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,025
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tyoyo3131 View Post
Alright then hello

Trading x1 Male Eevee back to Marblezone for 1 candy. Here are the lil fella's stats.


Hazel - Lv. 13, Male, Eevee
Type: Normal
D.O.B: May 19th, 2013
FB Birthday: April 17
Classification: Evolution Pokemon
Ability:
Nature:
Beauty Points: 10
Contest Stats: Smart: 10 Cool: 10 Beauty: 10 Tough: 10 Cute: 10
I.Q: -
Obtained: Trade w/ MarbleZone
Ball Type: Pokeball
Currently: Active Party
Held Item:

Level-Up Moves: Helping Hand; Tail Whip; Tackle; Growl; Future Moves
Egg Moves: EM Synchronoise, EM Wish, EM Yawn, EM Detect
Move Tutor Moves: MT Heal Bell
TM's/HM's/CM’s: TM Dig


- Trade Started -
A smirk crossed Levin's face. It had been a long time since he'd last seen Hazel; he'd received him from Stark of the Elite Four, but later traded the Eevee for Jade's Onix, who became Gram, his first Steelix. How long had that been now? He hadn't even defeated Ivan yet...

I was blind to his potential back then, but everything worked out in the end.

He had big plans for the Evolution Pokemon - a project unheard of in Fizzy Bubbles. Hazel was, at his core, a highly unstable creature, both as far as his genetic makeup and his personality went. Levin could capitalize on it in a way nobody else had ever done before... but it'd cost him.

If everything goes according to plan, I can turn you into a Pokemon unlike anything this world has ever seen. I sense it in you - the same desire to be special, to be unique.

Hazel grinned and nodded, as if reading his mind. How he'd been blind to what this creature really was, he'd never know. It baffled him that he was so naive as to let him go in the first place. Naive as to call him "Hazel".

- I messed up big time back then, didn't I? You'll be glad to find out I've changed. And soon, so shall you - over and over again, until you reach that perfection you crave. Welcome back... no, welcome to your new life, Nihil.


---

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Tyoyo3131 for the Eevee with the stats above. Thanks a bunch for going out of your way to do this!

*Trade closed*
MarbleZone is offline  
Old 10-03-2015, 05:53 PM   #4531
Raves
Brains over Brawn.
 
Raves's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Posts: 1,583
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
As Alex and his Pokémon stood waiting in the Cable Club, the doors swung open as another Trainer came in, also accompanied by a few of his Pokémon. One was a Timburr, a log slung over her shoulder- she had come because the trade in which Keith was about to partake in involved a Gurdurr, which would subsequently evolve into its final stage. Dead set as she was against evolving herself, Millicent still wanted to see a Conkeldurr in person, if only out of sheer curiosity. Another one was a species that had only recently become readily available in the Fizzytopia region, walking on the floor by using his fins as makeshift legs- a Dragalge. Neville had offered to accompany Keith to the Cable Club since the Poison-type Trainer's trade partner was to be none other than Alex, who happened to be the Poison/Dragon-type's original Trainer, and he wanted to let Alex see how much he'd grown since being traded to Keith. The third was, to the surprise of absolutely nobody who knew anything about Keith Masters, a Meowth on the Trainer's shoulder. The two were practically inseparable. And the fourth and final one was a Dusclops, an ominous scrap of dark purple fabric clutched in one of his hands, currently waving around wildly as the Dusclops was making hand gestures to go along with his speech, for he was currently in conversation with his Trainer.

"...and that's just stupid," the Dusclops was saying. "Just because the Reaper Cloth was first discovered in Sinnoh, and none of its local move tutors or locally produced TMs teach Dynamic Punch, that's no excuse for the TM to only work on me in this stage!"

"I hear you, believe me," Keith nodded. "If a Dusclops can learn Dynamic Punch, I personally see no reason why a Dusknoir couldn't learn the same move. Hell, if anything, I'd actually argue that Dusknoir looks more capable of pulling off Dynamic Punch. But the fact remains that Fizzytopian law says otherwise, so either we do this now, or not at all." As he spoke, he dug a brown disc out of his backpack. The Dusclops sighed, but nodded, knowing Keith was absolutely right. In response, Keith pressed the TM Dynamic Punch (#1 of 2) to his Dusclops's forehead, instantly teaching the powerful Fighting move to the Beckon Pokémon.

"Alright, yeah, it's in there," the Dusclops nodded. "Heh, it's been a while- I actually knew this move when I was alive, though I don't think I made a lot of use of it... my Ability back then was Guts, not No Guard, so yeah."

"Well, maybe you'll get some use out of it once we're done here," Keith grinned. "Thanks for this, Alex," he added as the small group finally approached the trade machine where Alex Blackhall was waiting. Neville waved a ragged fin in greeting, while Millicent looked at the Gurdurr that was about to be traded to Keith. Keith's eyes also fell on the evolved Fighting-type, and so he held out his Pokédex.

"Gurdurr, the Muscular Pokémon, and the evolved form of Timburr," said Keith's Pokémon. "Gurdurr's build is so muscular and strong that a group of wrestlers have no hope of making it move. It carries a steel beam to strengthen its body, and skillfully wields it in order to defeat enemies and even destroy buildings.

Once the Pokédex was back in Keith's pocket, Keith held up a Poké Ball and withdrew his Dusclops, complete with Reaper Cloth, after which he placed the sphere onto his end of the trade machine. And once Alex had done the same with his Gurdurr's Poké Ball, Keith threw the switch. The machine roared to life, electricity crackling, the machinery humming, as the exchange was made. Finally, the Poké Balls emerged, each on the opposite side as where they had started. Keith took Tantalia's Poké Ball in his hand, taking a moment to register the fact that this was gonna be as close as he came to owning a Gurdurr or Conkeldurr. Not that he had any issue with Millicent not wanting to evolve- on the contrary, he was always supportive of any of his Pokémon that refused to evolve, and his Timburr was no exception. A moment later, Keith threw the ball into the air, calling out the Gurdurr that was, for the moment, his, at the same time that Alex called out Peeves.

And the effect was instantaneous. Both Pokémon simultaneously took on a brilliant blue glow. Keith watched as Tantalia grew, the arms developed even more muscle. The iron beam seemed to disappear, and at the same time, two pillars of concrete seemed to rise up out of the floor and into the waiting hands of the brand new . Keith took out his Pokédex once more and aimed it at Tantalia.

"Conkeldurr, the Muscular Pokémon, the evolved form of Gurdurr, and the final evolved form of Timburr," said the Pokédex. "Conkeldurr uses a pair of concrete pillars as walking canes, but is also able to swing them freely in battle, and can even master techniques allowing them to take advantage of the centrifugal force of spinning concrete. It is theorized that Conkeldurr taught humans how to make concrete over 2,000 years ago."

Peeves, meanwhile, was undergoing just as much change as Tantalia was. His hands grew further away from his body, revealing thick, powerful-looking arms. His much-hated legs vanished completely, replaced by a wispy tail, and he was finally airborne once more. And an odd-looking antenna sprouted from the top of his head. At the same time Tantalia's evolution stopped, so too did the Ghost-type stop glowing to reveal the mighty that he had become. Grinning widely now, Keith aimed his Pokédex at Peeves.

"Dusknoir, the Gripper Pokémon, and the evolved form of Dusclops," said Keith's Pokédex. "Dusknoir uses the antenna on its head to send and receive radio waves to and from the spirit world, which it also uses to communicate with other spirits, no matter the distance between them. It is said to be able to freely travel between this world and the spirit world."

"Wow," Meowth remarked, looking at Peeves. "Dat's quite a difference."

"Oh, yeah, this is better!" Peeves declared, the Dusknoir flying in circles around Alex and his Pokémon a little bit, already displaying a distinct improvement over his walking speed as a Dusclops. "This is better! I owe you one, Alex," he said to his temporary Trainer.

Millicent, meanwhile, was looking up at the Conkeldurr curiously. She knew that Tantalia outclassed her in terms of power thoroughly, but still... she wasn't entirely sure she could pull off the look of a Conkeldurr that well. And even if she was sure of that... she glanced at the log slung over her shoulder, almost as though listening to it speak. After a few moments, she smiled and nodded. "Burr Timburr," she said before giving the log a big hug.

"Alright, Tantalia, return," Keith finally said, holding out the ball and withdrawing the Conkeldurr. He placed Tantalia's Poké Ball back on the trade machine, and now all there was left was to wait for Alex to do the same with Peeves.


OOC: Trading my level 41 male Dusclops holding a Reaper Cloth to Raves for his level 25 female Gurdurr.

*Trade Closed*

Code:
What? Gurdurr is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations!  Your Gurdurr evolved into Conkeldurr!
Code:
What? Dusclops is evolving!



...

...

...!



Congratulations!  Your Dusclops evolved into Dusknoir!
And finally, trading "my" level 25 female Conkeldurr back to Raves for "his" level 41 male Dusknoir. Thanks for doing this!

*Trade Commenced*
The arrival of Keith and his own entourage was expected, at least in terms of the Dusclops and Meowth, the latter of which was Keith's inseperable buddy, but the other two were surprising for Alex. One of the pokemon was one he himself knew, being the original trainer, and he nodded in approval at Neville's new form. He'd have to ask Keith on the story behind the evolution someday. The other figure with him was a Timburr, much like what Tantalia previously was, and at a glance nothing unusual.

Lapis, on the other hand, looked at the log that Millicent held with some curiosity. It had been a while since she had seen a spirit within an inanimate object, and for it to be the log of a Timburr, she turned to Tantalia who felt somewhat somber at the sight as she looked at her beam with some melancholy: Timburr had a very strong connection to their log, and when they found her and Isaac they too found her beam, shattered beyond repair. It would have been akin to the loss of a limb to the Muscular pokemon.

Nevertheless, the girder in her hands remained so as she turned to Alex and nodded, acknowledging that this was for the best. With a nod, he returned the fighter to the ball and placed it onto the plate of the trade machine, before Keith threw the switch, initiating the trade. With a crackle of electricity, the orbs switched positions as Alex wondered how trades worked before the advent of these machines, before lifting the ball of the Dusclops off the plate and releasing him.

As Peeves emerged along with Tantalia, the familiar glow of energy enveloped the pair of them. On his own side, the Dusclops' legs receded into the body as his arms thickened, a wispy tail emerging where the legs once stood and the eye shifting from directly on the face to a darkened recess, capped by an antenna. Meanwhile, Tantalia's beam seemed to melt into the ground in equal measures, rising up as a pair of stone pillars as her body mass expanded outwards, arms growing even further than Peeves and as the glow faded the pair were no longer Dusclops and Gurdurr, but Dusknoir and Conkeldurr.

As the newly evolved spectre flew around Alex and Lapis, the Duskull gazed up at him in scrutiny as he gave his thanks, looking much better than before. She knew that this would eventually be her, but on the realisation that she would be grounded for some time, felt the urge to sigh dejectedly as she spoke to the larger figure.

'...the inability to float freely upon evolution is truly worth suffering to achieve what you have. I know one day I shall take this path...though the whole legs bit will be..an experience, to say the least...nevertheless, you have our gratitude for this, and for helping us in our own endeavours. I do fear my master's plans for the near future may be reckless, but all the power is required for what I believe may be an assault on one of the most dangerous groups in the region. Still, congratulations.'

With this conversation, Alex looked at Tantalia, who was rubbing her chin in minor annoyance as he stifled a small laugh. The Conkeldurr knew that males would have a beard, but the females too!?

"Don't be too concerned, Tantalia. I'm sure we could visit the boutique and have that shaved off if you really don't like it."

Looking at her trainer, the Conkeldurr shrugged in acceptance before looking down at Keith's Timburr, who had watched her curiously and was in the midst of hugging her log. Tantalia could only stare back, before she lay her pillars gently onto the floor, knelt down to Millicent's level and gently placed her hand onto her shoulder.

"[i]I know how much you...cherish your beam. I, too, felt like mine was part of me I couldn't live without, and though I...shudder to recall when I evolved...keep what you cherish close to you and protect what you cherish. I found this out the hard way, and though I may be bigger, the pain I felt inside when that...Weavile, I think it was...when it smashed my own beam, it felt like part of me died with it. Whether you call your beam friend or not, they are still part of you, and should be cherished. Perhaps someday, we may meet and share our own tales of our close friends, and you could...introduce me to your friend within your beam."

With that said, Tantalia picked up her pillars once more as Keith recalled her, Alex doing the same with Peeves before placing the ball into the machine once more, pulling the switch on his side this time. A moment later, both trainers had their pokemon returned to them, with Alex releasing Tantalia immediately.

"You do look much more imposing, Tantalia. I'm sure you might need time to grow used to your frame, and we'll have plenty of time to do so," he remarked as the fighting pokemon looked towards Keith and his Dusknoir, before holding her hand out to the ghost, a handshake to thank him for his assistance. "You've my thanks too, Keith. Me and the team have some work ahead of us, so we'll be off soon. Even though I'm out here in public, I'm trying to keep under the radar so to speak, as I've made some enemies who have the power to hit me where it hurts. Lemme know if you need a hand with anything else, and if you hear anything to do with people by the name of Spovelli, lemme know."

With this, Alex headed off in the direction of the shopping centre of the city, as there was business to attend to, Lapis and Tantalia in tow.


OOC: Trading this level 41 Male Dusknoir to MM for that level 25 Female Conkeldurr. You've my thanks as well.

*Trade confirmed and closed.*
Raves is offline  
Old 10-20-2015, 10:22 AM   #4532
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,047
Trading my Lv.1 F Tynamo to Ex-Admiral Insane for 4 Rare Candies. (Stats below)

**TRADE COMMENCED**


Spoiler: show

Name: Tynamo
Classification: EleFish Pokémon
Type: Electric
Held Item:
Level: 1
Gender: Female
Nature:
Ability: Levitate
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points:
Birthday: December 10
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.39 -> -> ->
Received: Egg House
Location: PC

Moves
Level Up:
Charge Beam | Spark | Tackle | Thunder Wave

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
jolteonjak is offline  
Old 10-20-2015, 11:26 AM   #4533
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge
 
Ex-Admiral Insane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Neverland
Posts: 1,747
Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by jolteonjak View Post
Trading my Lv.1 F Tynamo to Ex-Admiral Insane for 4 Rare Candies. (Stats below)

**TRADE COMMENCED**


Spoiler: show

Name: Tynamo
Classification: EleFish Pokémon
Type: Electric
Held Item:
Level: 1
Gender: Female
Nature:
Ability: Levitate
IQ: 0/100
Contest Stats: Beauty – 0 || Cool – 0 || Cute – 0 || Smart – 0 || Tough – 0
Happiness Points:
Birthday: December 10
Evolutionary Chain: -> Lv.39 -> -> ->
Received: Egg House
Location: PC

Moves
Level Up:
Charge Beam | Spark | Tackle | Thunder Wave

Move Tutor:

TM/HM/CM:
A short story of something that didn’t actually happen before this trade:

Slowly, this was starting to get ridiculous. ’Another Pokémon?’ the Gallade thought sarcastically.
“Yes, another Pokémon Rags,” the trainer said without so much as looking back.
’Don’t you already have an electric fish Pokémon,’ the Gallade continued his thought.
“Yes Rags,” the trainer said annoyed. “I already have an electric fish Pokémon.”
’Also female.’
“Also female.”
’The one that you didn’t bother to train yet?’
“The one that I didn’t bother to train yet,” Lucas confirmed.
’Just like Hai, Sar, Mal, Mrs. Khan, Jr. Khan, the Lotad, the Krabby, the Girafarig, the Woobat and those three cats you’re clearly allergic to?’
“I’m not allergic to them. I just, can’t stay near them for very long, or.. I get emotional. Besides, I have trained quite a few of our team mates. It’s not like I’m completely negligent.” Lucas looked left and right for the Cable Club. Did he lose his way? He had been there before.
’You mean the Slaking that doesn’t lift a finger?’
“Well…”
’The Ponyta that’s so scared of everything it runs away and sets everything on fire? The very one you wanted so you could ride on it. Which you haven’t!’
“That’s not-“
’That Fairy you caught that gets itself stuck to everything?”
“But that’s just-“
’And let’s not forget those two base defences. So far, they can shoot seeds and little spikes that don’t even hold back a human.”
“That’s enough Rags. Now this way. I think I’ve figured out where we are.”
’You have an Absol that could have tracked the Cable Club but barely obeys orders and two Flying types that could have scouted ahead. But one of them can barely stay out during the day and the other purposefully disobeys you to pull pranks. Tell me why they were such “great additions to the team”?’
“Oh shut up. If you don’t quit complaining I’ll trade you for the electric fish instead of the rare candies.”
’Go ahead,’ the Gallade relayed half-heartedly. ’At least it means you’ll keep a hold on your Rare Candies. You need them considering you’re only able to level your party a meagre 3 levels a week. Not even that, you trade your levelling candies almost as quickly as you get them. That ‘shit-awesome-fantastic’ Wailmer of yours gulped down half of them as well. Are you even listening?’
It didn’t seem like Lucas was listening much anymore. Rags had always had to act as some voice of reason but lately this had made him more and more pessimistic of his partner.
’At best,’ the Gallade continued his psychic-thought rant, ’you’re able to level three Pokémon entirely in two years’ time. You understand? 3 in 2 years! And you have ten Pokémon that haven’t even begun their training.’
“I get it Rags. Training and levelling goes slow in the real world. I should only have had five Pokémon by now.”
’If even that. Next thing you’re going to tell me is that we’re going to pick up another Pokémon from the Egg House’
“We are.”
’WHAT?!’
“But this one’s different. I promise.”
The Gallade dropped his head in defeat and let out a sigh in the sound of a ‘Gal’. ’Very well. It’s not like it’s that big of a problem anyway.’ He regains his composure and a sunnier disposition. ’So what’s so special about this Pokémon?’
“Well according to the Pokédex; besides being a fish that can stay on land,”
’Yes?’
“It has an organ that can produce some electricity. One’s not enough to give more than a spark so they need a group to create a big amount of electricity.”
’So?’
“So I’m going to collect as many of these as I can and put them in one long chain to generate free electricity for our base. And otherwise, I’ll see if can connect it to Wattson to amplify it.”
’Yo-you’re..kidding. Right?” Lu-Lucas?’ But Lucas was already storming inside the Cable Club, eager to make the trade. ’Lucas?! You’re kidding right? That’s not possible. “Lucas? Lucas! That won’t work!’
’(Oh Arceus, next thing you know he’s going to try the same with an Electivire.)’



Trading 4 Rare Candies to Jolteonjak for his Lv.1 female Tynamo
*Trade Closed*

Thanks a bunch JJ. This always was one of my favourite lines to come out of GenV
Ex-Admiral Insane is offline  
Old 10-23-2015, 05:47 PM   #4534
Talon87
Nebby. Back into the bag.
 
Talon87's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Lafayette, Indiana
Posts: 20,391
Send a message via AIM to Talon87
Trading my Level 1 female Snorunt to Rayzen in exchange for one Rare Candy.
Species: Snorunt (F) Level 1
Name: none yet given
Met: Egg House, hatched on September 21, 2015
Type: Ice
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Powder Snow, Leer
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Happiness Points: --
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
*Trade Begun*
Talon87 is offline  
Old 10-23-2015, 05:54 PM   #4535
myahoo
Thunder Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 557
Trading this Lv. 1 Female Cherubi to Itzatrap for 3 Rare Candies.

-Trade Opened-
myahoo is offline  
Old 10-23-2015, 06:36 PM   #4536
Kelntin
Cascade Badge
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 357
Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading my Level 1 female Snorunt to Rayzen in exchange for one Rare Candy.
Species: Snorunt (F) Level 1
Name: none yet given
Met: Egg House, hatched on September 21, 2015
Type: Ice
Ability: (undeclared)
Attacks: Powder Snow, Leer
Nature: (undeclared)
Held Item: none
Contest Stats: Smart: -- Cool: -- Beauty: -- Tough: -- Cute: --
Happiness Points: --
IQ: --
Bio: none currently
Trophies: none currently
*Trade Begun*
Trading 1 rare candy to Talon for a Lv 1 female snorunt.

*Trade closed*
Kelntin is offline  
Old 10-25-2015, 07:36 PM   #4537
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading this Lv. 1 Female Cherubi to Itzatrap for 3 Rare Candies.

-Trade Opened-
Trading 3 candies for myahoo's level 1 female Cherubi.

**Trade Closed**


Thanks a bunch!
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 10-27-2015, 12:49 AM   #4538
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters
 
Treepandaone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,051
Trading 3 candies to Itzatrap for 6x Brown Gummis and 5x Grey Gummis, thanks!
Treepandaone is offline  
Old 10-31-2015, 03:21 PM   #4539
Pest
Volcano Badge
 
Pest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: ???
Posts: 2,262
Trading my used Gardevoir Plushie to OkikuMew for 1 candy. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Pest is offline  
Old 10-31-2015, 03:35 PM   #4540
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pest View Post
Trading my used Gardevoir Plushie to OkikuMew for 1 candy. Enjoy!

*Trade started*
Trading x1 candy for Pest's used Gardevoir Plusie! Thanks!

**Trade Closed!**
OkikuMew is offline  
Old 10-31-2015, 03:41 PM   #4541
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,617
Trading one used Absol Plushie to Okiku for 1 Rare Candy. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 10-31-2015, 04:19 PM   #4542
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats
 
OkikuMew's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Quebec province, Canada
Posts: 1,885
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Trading one used Absol Plushie to Okiku for 1 Rare Candy. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading one candy for MM's used Absol Plushie! Thank you!

**Trade Closed!**
OkikuMew is offline  
Old 10-31-2015, 04:36 PM   #4543
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading 3 candies to Itzatrap for 6x Brown Gummis and 5x Grey Gummis, thanks!
Trading 6x Brown Gummi (x2, x2, x2) and 5x Grey Gummi (5x) for Treepandaone's 3 candies.

**Trade Closed**


Thanks as well!
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 10-31-2015, 11:47 PM   #4544
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,617
OK, trading 4 Orange Gummis, 2 Black Gummis, a Vampire Ball, and a Pumpkin Ball to Itzatrap for 6 Pink Gummis and 3 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 10-31-2015, 11:47 PM   #4545
myahoo
Thunder Badge
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 557
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Itzatrap for 3x Gold, 3x Grass, 5x Green, and 5x Silver Gummis.

-Trade Opened-


Trading 3 Rare Candies to EBE for 4x Black, 4x White, and 3x Purple Gummis.

-Trade Opened-


Trading 1 Rare Candy to MM for 2x Black Gummis.

-Trade Opened-

Last edited by myahoo; 11-01-2015 at 01:06 AM.
myahoo is offline  
Old 11-01-2015, 01:11 AM   #4546
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer
 
Missingno. Master's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: Virbank City
Posts: 4,617
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading 1 Rare Candy to MM for 2x Black Gummis.

-Trade Opened-
Trading 2 Black Gummis (#3 and #4 of 4) to myahoo for 1 Rare Candy. Appreciate it, thanks!

*Trade Closed*
Missingno. Master is online now  
Old 11-01-2015, 01:46 AM   #4547
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge
 
Itzatrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: NY
Posts: 2,089
Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
OK, trading 4 Orange Gummis, 2 Black Gummis, a Vampire Ball, and a Pumpkin Ball to Itzatrap for 6 Pink Gummis and 3 Rare Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Commenced*
Trading 3 candies and 6x Pink Gummi (3x, 3x) for Missingno. Master's 4x Orange Gummi, 2x Black Gummi, Vampire Ball, and Pumpkin Ball.

**Trade Closed**


Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading 5 Rare Candies to Itzatrap for 3x Gold, 3x Grass, 5x Green, and 5x Silver Gummis.

-Trade Opened-
Trading 3x Gold Gummi (3x), 3x Grass Gummi (3x), 5x Green Gummi (5x), and 5x Silver Gummi (5x) for myahoo's 5 candies.

**Trade Closed**


Thanks!
Itzatrap is offline  
Old 11-01-2015, 02:42 AM   #4548
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 565
Quote:
Originally Posted by myahoo View Post
Trading 3 Rare Candies to EBE for 4x Black, 4x White, and 3x Purple Gummis.

-Trade Opened-
Trading to myahoo x4 Black Gummis, x4 White Gummis and x3 Purple Gummis for 3 candies.

Trade Closed.
Electric Blue Eye is offline  
Old 11-01-2015, 03:55 AM   #4549
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters
 
Treepandaone's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 4,051
Trading 4x Black Gummis, 4x Orange Gummis, a Rocket Ball and a Psychic Ball to Itzatrap for 6x Blue and 7x White Gummis. Cheers dude

*trade opened*
Treepandaone is offline  
Old 11-01-2015, 01:25 PM   #4550
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge
 
jolteonjak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 3,047
Trading 1 Candy to Ex-Admiral Insane for an already-hugged Golbat Plushie.

Thank you so much! My Zubat will adore it.

**TRADE COMMENCED**
jolteonjak is offline  
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 5 (0 members and 5 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20 PM.


Design By: Miner Skinz.com
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.