UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-22-2023, 07:18 PM   #1
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Bonds through Time - Remerger Giveaway

Hey everyone! As an ongoing celebration to celebrate the Fizzy Bubbles and Unown Chronicles Merge, we have a little giveaway. For our current Fizzy Bubbles members you may choose a custom item of choice from UC. Furthermore, everyone may claim a free Mega Stone, Z-Crystal, or Max Soup of choice.

For UPN Members, here are the following items you may choose:

-Enchanted Heart Rod (Teaches CM Love Blast)
Love Blast (Fairy, Special)
The user emits a flurry of Solid Heart projectiles at the foe, striking up to five times and dealing 15 BP of damage each. This attack deals physical damage, but it is powered by the user’s special attack. If the opponent is under the infatuation status, this attack will always hit five times.

-Lyre of Desire (Held Item)
Effect: When the lyre is played, it entices all living creatures in the area to listen to the tune played by the wielder, male or female. Once per battle, the user can use Perish Song, and any sound-based moves have a 20% to inflict confusion.
Fling Effect: Confuses Foe. 20 BP

-Heart Stone
You may use this item to evolve a Pokemon that requires bond to evolve. If they have an additional requirement, they must meet that requirement as well to use this stone.

Precious Stone Cyber Ball (Spoilered below)
-Any Pokemon housed in one of these will gain an additional level when levels are rewarded during an adventure
Spoiler: show
Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Sapphire Cyber Ball (Dragon)
Sulfur Cyber Ball (Electric)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Tangerine Cyber Ball (Fighting)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Cobalt Cyber Ball (Flying)
Amethyst Cyber Ball (Ghost)
Emerald Cyber Ball (Grass)
Terracota Cyber Ball (Ground)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Charoite Cyber Ball (Poison)
Tourmaline Cyber Ball (Psychic)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)
Pewter Cyber Ball (Steel)
Larimar Cyber Ball (Water)

Team Balls: All Evil Team Balls they had introduced
Neo Rocket Ball: A nefarious ball created by New Team Rocket three years later after Giovanni's disbandment, adept at catching Poison-typed and Dark-typed Pokemon.
Galactic Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Galactic, adept at catching Flying-typed and Psychic-typed Pokemon.
N-Plasma Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Plasma during the leadership of N, adept at catching Fire-typed and Electric-typed Pokemon.

Α-Aqua Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Alpha Aqua, adept at catching Water-typed and Dark-typed Pokemon.

Ω-Magma Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Omega Magma, adept at catching Fire-typed and Ground-typed Pokemon.

Macro Cosmos Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Macro Cosmos, adept at catching Steel-typed and Poison-typed Pokemon.

Lady Bug Ball: A Pokemon adept at catching Bug-typed Pokemon.

PikaCon Ball: An unusual ball adept at catching the Pikachu line and Pokemon colloquially known as “PikaClones”. These Pokemon gain an additional +2 levels when completing a task in an adventure.

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)
Effect: Pokemon wearing this item will gain a 1.2x boost to punching moves. Additionally, their speed is raised by one stage, but their special attack is lowered by one stage.
Fling Effect: Lowers opponent’s Attack by one stage. 60 BP Item

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Effect: Allows the wearing to use Nuzzle once per battle. Physical Electric moves gain a 1.1x boost when these are worn.
Fling Effect: Paralyzes Foe. 10 BP.

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-22-2023, 08:43 PM   #2
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil'twick View Post
Hey everyone! As an ongoing celebration to celebrate the Fizzy Bubbles and Unown Chronicles Merge, we have a little giveaway. For our current Fizzy Bubbles members you may choose a custom item of choice from UC. Furthermore, everyone may claim a free Mega Stone, Z-Crystal, or Max Soup of choice.

The user emits a flurry of Solid Heart projectiles at the foe, striking up to five times and dealing 15 BP of damage each. This attack deals physical damage, but it is powered by the user’s special attack. If the opponent is under the infatuation status, this attack will always hit five times.
It had been six years. Six years since the infamous incident. The stepping down of the old Elite Four. The deep divisiveness among the Trainers of Fizzytopia. Many of them leaving the region to seek their fortunes elsewhere. Fizzytopia having to rebuild from basically the ground up. Wild times, they were. But now, things were promising to turn around. After the Yucee region's economy and general activity had long since ground to a standstill, attempts were made to reach out. Connections were made. Deals were struck. Bad blood, promised to be forgiven. And now, the long-dormant ghost town Selibee City was being rejuvenated, reborn, returning to its former glory as a major shopping district in the Fizzytopia region, in anticipation of the returning Trainers. In commemoration of this, items from each region were being offered to Trainers from the other. And in the case of one Keith Masters, this consisted of a pair of items that he himself found very useful indeed.

"Wow," Maribel murmured as she looked on at the Pokémon in the Battle Room. Eon, her father's Shiny Eevee, was lying down and resting, still aglow with a peculiar aura that somehow seemed reminiscient of all of her possible evolutions at the same time, while Pomona, the Ivysaur, was launching heart-shaped projectiles at a beaten-up tin can that was clearly being used for target practice. "I've never seen either of them do those things," she smiled.

At this point, Willa re-entered the Battle Room. "So what did you think?" she asked her daughter.

"That was awesome, Mom!" smiled Maribel. "I didn't know there was a Z-Crystal that could do that to Eon! And that new move of Pomona's, I've never seen it before!"

"Nor have I, to be honest with you," nodded Willa. "Your father's certainly taken well to it, though."

"Dad's been in such a good mood since that battle with Mr. McPhione," stated Maribel. "Is he really gonna become a Gym Leader?"

"Well, that's what he's hoping for, sweetie," replied Willa. "It will likely be a while before he's even able to apply for the position, but he definitely intends to. That's actually why I've been working on that thing I've been making for him over the past week."

"Oh, yeah. What was that again?" Maribel asked.

Willa smirked. "I never said," she responded.

"Darn," Maribel chuckled.

"Oh, don't worry. You'll see it momentarily," Willa reassured her daughter. "I gave it to your father just a minute ago, and he seemed to really like it."

"He certainly did," came a voice from behind the mother-daughter duo. At this, they turned around to see a familiar face step off of the warp panel and stand before them, grinning.

"Wow, Dad!" smiled Maribel. "That looks good on you!"

"Thanks, sweetie," smiled Keith, turning around to give his family a better look at the long purple coat he now sported, in place of his old red sleeveless jacket. "Willa, what do you think?" he asked his wife.

Willa gave a faint yet definite smile. "I think I'm looking at the Fizzytopia region's future Poison-type Gym Leader," she replied. "Do you like it?"

"I love it!" Keith grinned.

Maribel, meanwhile, tilted her head, her attention on what was around Keith's neck; a Poké Ball affixed to a string. "...is that Gemini and Mustard's Poké Ball?" she asked.

"It is indeed," Keith confirmed, taking hold of the sphere in his fingers. "I always had this idea of wearing their ball around my neck, and what with this little change in wardrobe, I figured this was about time I did this..

"I like it," smiled Maribel. "It's a really cool touch."

"I agree," Willa nodded.

Keith had no more words. Smiling widely, he stepped forward and pulled his wife and daughter into one big heartwarming family hug.

*Keith obtained an Eevium Z!*

*Obtained the Enchanted Heart Rod!*

Using the Enchanted Heart Rod on my Ivysaur. The non-Shiny one.

*Pomona learned Love Blast!*

Last edited by Missingno. Master; 02-22-2023 at 09:36 PM. Reason: Minor grammatical fix.
Old 02-23-2023, 01:58 AM   #3
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:

PikaCon Ball: An unusual ball adept at catching the Pikachu line and Pokemon colloquially known as “PikaClones”. These Pokemon gain an additional +2 levels when completing a task in an adventure.
Snatching up a Manectite and giving it to Kyp the Manectric immediately. Also snatching that PikaCon ball and switching Astrape the Pikachu into it.

Thank you!
Old 02-23-2023, 04:13 PM   #4
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Quote:

Effect: When the lyre is played, it entices all living creatures in the area to listen to the tune played by the wielder, male or female. Once per battle, the user can use Perish Song, and any sound-based moves have a 20% to inflict confusion.

-Heart Stone
You may use this item to evolve a Pokemon that requires bond to evolve. If they have an additional requirement, they must meet that requirement as well to use this stone.

-Any Pokemon housed in one of these will gain an additional level when levels are rewarded during an adventure
Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Neo Rocket Ball: A nefarious ball created by New Team Rocket three years later after Giovanni's disbandment, adept at catching Poison-typed and Dark-typed Pokemon.
Galactic Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Galactic, adept at catching Flying-typed and Psychic-typed Pokemon.
N-Plasma Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Plasma during the leadership of N, adept at catching Fire-typed and Electric-typed Pokemon.

Α-Aqua Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Alpha Aqua, adept at catching Water-typed and Dark-typed Pokemon.

Ω-Magma Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Omega Magma, adept at catching Fire-typed and Ground-typed Pokemon.

Macro Cosmos Ball: A nefarious ball created by Team Macro Cosmos, adept at catching Steel-typed and Poison-typed Pokemon.

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)
Effect: Pokemon wearing this item will gain a 1.2x boost to punching moves. Additionally, their speed is raised by one stage, but their special attack is lowered by one stage.

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Effect: Allows the wearing to use Nuzzle once per battle. Physical Electric moves gain a 1.1x boost when these are worn.
Grabbing a Sablenite and a Heart Stone, thank you!

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 02-23-2023, 05:41 PM   #5
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Quote:

-Heart Stone
Claiming this and an Audinite.
Old 02-23-2023, 10:13 PM   #6
PippiTallsocks
Cascade Badge

Quote:

nabbing a rocket ball and a lopunnite.
Old 02-24-2023, 10:02 PM   #7
ShadowDRGN
Cascade Badge

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Claiming:
  • Neo Rocket Ball
  • Max Soup
Old 02-25-2023, 04:47 PM   #8
KingSalmon
Boulder Badge

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Happy (re)expansion everyone!

Claiming an Enchanted Heart Rod and a Blastoisinite!
Old 02-26-2023, 06:17 AM   #9
biggggg5
Volcano Badge

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Claiming a Sablenite and a set of Bunny Gloves.

Old 02-26-2023, 02:26 PM   #10
Zelphon
Caffeinated

Send a message via Skype™ to Zelphon
Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Picking up a Enchanted Heart Rod and a Fairium Z, thanks!

Old 02-26-2023, 02:52 PM   #11
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)
Picking up some Bunny Gloves and a Garchompite.
Old 02-26-2023, 09:01 PM   #12
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:

Picking up 1x Max Soup & 1x Enchanted Heart Rod.

Using both on (still) Alcremie to make her a pretty cake and teach her LOVE BLAST.
Old 02-27-2023, 12:58 PM   #13
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)

Claiming a Sapphire Cyber Ball, as well as a firium z

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 02-27-2023, 03:02 PM   #14
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:

: Heh, gimme that! Now I can really get fired up in battle~ Oh, I guess Happy can have this crystal I've been holding onto since I found something better now.

Claim:
Blazikenite
PikaCon Ball

Giving Vi the Blazikenite, and my Flareon, Happy, is now the next Fire Pokemon in line who would want the Firium Z to hold onto now... which also means Ahri, my Ninetales, now gets to hold onto the Charcoal Happy swaps for that Firium Z!

Thanks everyone, and welcome back Serebii!
Old 02-28-2023, 02:20 PM   #15
sixdragons_in_atrenchcoat
Thunder Badge

Quote:

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)
Claiming a pair of Bunny Gloves and a Max Soup. Thankies!

Cy, Bug Trainer

FB Profile
Old 03-03-2023, 01:25 AM   #16
AKWillbe
Pokemon Trainer

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)

Picking up a maxz soup (zuppa tuscona yum!) and a Larimar Cyber Ball
Old 03-07-2023, 05:51 AM   #17
Alilatias
Boulder Badge

(Even though I'm a Serebii member, I am someone returning from 2007, so I was directed to claim this giveaway on the UPN side.)

---

Saito beheld a curious gathering of trainers, converging for a purpose unknown to him. This time around, he had the good sense to hide the party, as any normal trainer would. It would have been bad to have a repeat of the incident that got him in trouble with the authorities before. Only Xatu and Swellow remained outside, and both would circle overhead, hopefully unnoticed by the crowd below.

The hapless novice trainer thought of leaving, until Xatu channeled a thought into his mind. "It's too late for such thoughts now, Saito. Leave now, and people will notice. Besides, it looks like this is some kind of giveaway. The supplies they are handing out look useful for the journey ahead."

After a few minutes, he would proceed close enough to read a sign that revealed exactly what was being given out. Of course, he didn't know what each item did, while every other trainer clearly recognized what was being given out. So when he proceeded to the front of the line, he was struck by choice paralysis - and surely attracting ever building silent ire from the eyes behind him.

To spare him from another incident, Altaria and Skarmory suddenly forced themselves out of their Pokeballs, to gasps of astonishment from the crowd, as Saito's Skarmory was a different color than most. The two Pokemon, at least, were somehow able to read the sign from within (or perhaps Xatu relayed the information on it to them). Altaria gazed upon a beautiful stone attached to a necklace. A paper nearby identified the stone as an 'Altarianite'. The bronze-colored Skarmory pecked at a dull silver Pokeball with a paper listing it as a 'Pewter Cyber Ball', evidently claiming it as he disappeared inside in a beam of red light.

One of the event assistants nodded. "Ah. I see you're the type that allows your Pokemon to choose what they want. It takes an incredible amount of trust for that. You should probably step aside before the rest of your Pokemon try to pick additional prizes - you've unfortunately hit your maximum allotment already. Have a good journey!"

"Trust... Right..." Saito could only sigh. "At least my companions appear to be sharp. I'm not sure what these items do, but I'll figure it out eventually. One day, I'll learn enough to fill the shoes that their previous trainer left behind, so that they won't have to keep doing this for my sake."
Old 03-18-2023, 07:45 PM   #18
Jahotsafits
Cascade Badge

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
nabbing bunny gloves (equipping) and max soup both for Charlie the Machop
Old 03-24-2023, 07:24 PM   #19
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I know I'm super late, but better late than never, right?

Picking up the following:
- Gardevoirite
- PikaCon Ball
Old 03-26-2023, 04:27 PM   #20
Heather
Naga's Voice

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Ayo, also in the super-late crew! Laying claim to:

-Groundium Z
-x1 Heart Stone

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Old 03-31-2023, 04:31 PM   #21
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Picking up a Diamond Cyber Ball, a Fightium Z, and an appreciation for us having a Serebii branch.

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 03-31-2023, 05:12 PM   #22
Sneaze
Mrow?

Quote:

-Heart Stone

Peridot Cyber Ball (Bug)
Plum Cyber Ball (Dark)
Rosé Cyber Ball (Fairy)
Ruby Cyber Ball (Fire)
Diamond Cyber Ball (Ice)
Lime Cyber Ball (Normal)
Stone Cyber Ball (Rock)

Bunny Gloves (Held Item)

Pika Cheeks (Held Item)
Grabbing Heart Rod and a Max Soup.

Daisy wins at life for making this Battle Cut
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records