UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Old 02-16-2014, 01:04 PM   #51
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Sorry guys, but the only person who could give me a ride to AB is going to Florida for the month of March. ;-; Things were looking good too!

You guys need to come to Connecticut and do...do...sorry I can't even try to say it with a straight face. CT is such a wasteland. :<
Old 02-16-2014, 01:09 PM   #52
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by blazeVA View Post
You guys need to come to Connecticut and do...do...sorry I can't even try to say it with a straight face. CT is such a wasteland. :<
Isn't there a con or two in Connecticut? Like... Connecticon?

Art || FB || WF || Tumblr
OkikuMew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 01:11 PM   #53
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
...Okay for the most part its a wasteland. Did not know that existed.
Old 03-02-2014, 11:09 AM   #54
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

So my spring break is next week from March 8-March 16. Anyone available to meet? Personally I'd prefer something on Saturday the 8th or Sunday the 16th so I won't have to travel back to Boston from home.

Also a reminder that Animé Boston is coming up from March 21-23. I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday.
lilboocorsola is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2014, 11:32 AM   #55
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilbluecorsola View Post
So my spring break is next week from March 8-March 16. Anyone available to meet? Personally I'd prefer something on Saturday the 8th or Sunday the 16th so I won't have to travel back to Boston from home.

Also a reminder that Animé Boston is coming up from March 21-23. I'll be there on Saturday and Sunday.
If there's anyone who can meet up for your spring break, I'll add this Spring Break Get-Together to the first post's list ^^ Obviously, I won't be able to make to it ^^;

As for the dates of Anime Boston, it's already in the first post ;)

Old 03-03-2014, 01:18 AM   #56
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

Quote:
Me n' Slender Man will be getting Day Passes for Sunday. Should be a good time! I'll have to see about the 16th... I know Slender and I will be there on the 15th, but it might take some convincing to stay for an additional day.
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2014, 01:22 AM   #57
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marion Ette View Post
Me n' Slender Man will be getting Day Passes for Sunday. Should be a good time! I'll have to see about the 16th... I know Slender and I will be there on the 15th, but it might take some convincing to stay for an additional day.
Yay~ Looking forward to seeing you guys there. =3

I could work with the 15th as well, if my mom doesn't mind/miss me going back a day early.
Old 03-03-2014, 01:29 AM   #58
Marion Ette
Blades and Butterflies

We have plans for the 15th, but I'll talk to Slender about the 16th. Hopefully, he'll be receptive and won't just start spouting creepy sound effects again. XP
Marion Ette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2014, 09:52 AM   #59
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

*le revive thread*

So I finally got my hands on my tickets for Disney! \o/ Unfortunately we couldn't get the 9-day stay like I wanted to have (so we would have 7 non-transit days to actually visit the parks) but the dates are still the same-ish, meaning I'll be arriving in Orlando on May 10th, and leaving on May 17th ^^

What about all of you guys? Any confirmations/changes? It is in about a month after all! ^^;

Last edited by OkikuMew; 04-06-2014 at 09:58 AM.
Old 04-30-2014, 10:16 PM   #60
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

*tumbleweed* ... *le revive thread, part deux*

Soooo the Disney Orlando FB get-together (...sort of) is coming in almost a week! \o/ As usual with any kind of trip, my mind doesn't believe I'm going anywhere so I'm not excited at the moment, but it always comes to a moment, usually when arriving, when my mind finally gets it and goes "OMG I'M THERE" X)

So to give a small update on my side: because my friend who's coming with me is handicapped, her wheelchair doesn't well in cafeteria-style restaurants (when she moves, we have a saying: "ça passe ou ça casse!" - It passes or it breaks! XP ^^; ) and reservations for "table" restaurants needs to be done early (it's actually/supposedly recommended to do said reservations months in advance... O.o) well we had to plan in advance which park we are going to visit on what day. Here's how our schedule looks like:

May 10th: Arrival, so no parks
May 11th: Hollywood Studios
May 12th: Epcot
May 13th: Animal Kingdom
May 14th: Magic Kingdom
May 15th: Epcot
May 16th: Magic Kingdom
May 17th: Departure, so no parks

So that way, for those who are coming (hopefully...) on one or two specific days, you'll know where to find us, park-wise Or, if you have to choose only a single day, able to choose which park/day you'll go ^^

Old 05-01-2014, 08:33 AM   #61
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Send a message via MSN to DaisyInari
Altaria

Aw yes :D The day I'm most likely able to go is the 16th, so Magic Kingdom for me \o/ If everything goes according to plan, then my brother and a couple of friends of mine may be coming with me too xd;

Hi, I'm Daisy!

Spoiler: show
W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
SHUCKS I GOTTA FIX THIS SOMETIME
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Credits to Charm for making this!

Come, my birdies!!!! Mwahahahaha!!!!!!

Thanks Pingu for being so nice and making me this~

Credit to TheKnightsFury for the sprite!

Fear my abnormally large signature~

Be Positive Ref~ I <3 you, Lonely Cubone and those who eval'd me~
DaisyInari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2014, 06:02 AM   #62
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Welp, this is it: I'm currently making my last preperations to go to Disney World! Hopefully things will go without a hitch. Still dunno if I'll have Internet or not over there, but if I do you'll know soon enough X)

See you there Daisy, on the 16th! ^^

Old 05-15-2014, 07:45 PM   #63
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

Hooray, I'm going to see Okiku and her friend tomorrow~ I gotta make sure to bring my notebook so I can get your autograph!

I'm really excited!

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
TP-131 SP- 64.5/96.5 (5SP to Deh, 5SP to FW, 5SP to Desert Spirit, 8.5SP to Fallen Icarus, 10SP to Kyro12, 8SP to Charminions, 10 to aposteriori)
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 05-15-2014, 07:58 PM   #64
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Ooo, giving my autograph? That'll be a first for me! :3 Well I'm pretty excited too, meeting you Daisy and your boyfriend! ^^ It'll be the cherry on the top of our trip, right on the last day we can visit the parks~

Old 05-16-2014, 01:16 PM   #65
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

Okiku and her friend are really cute~

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 05-16-2014, 05:29 PM   #66
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaisyInari View Post
Okiku and her friend are really cute~
Of course we are! :3 ;P But you are cute too Daisy! ^^ And very energetic! Your boyfriend's cool, too ^^ It was awesome meeting and spending time with you guys! ^^

Don't worry folks, we got a bunch of pictures! ^^ Unfortunately those I took will have to wait 'till I come back home tomorrow (or the next day because tired!) but likely Daisy will upload hers soon! ^^

Old 05-18-2014, 10:43 AM   #67
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I'm baaaaaaaaaaack~ I well ok, I was still around, but now I'm back home safe and sound~

Well unfortunately I can't say it went without a hitch (having to call 911 to get firefighters put my fallen friend back on her wheelchair, anyone?) but otherwise everything went great! ^^ Now I just need to get on the loop of things and get used to be back home... including the colder weather XD

Old 05-18-2014, 01:25 PM   #68
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Welcome back from the trip. ^w^

One thing that I suggested in Skype was one trip to Niagara Falls, I'd love to see them again this time I'd have the time to actually appreciate their beauty, not to mention there's quite a bit there that seems like they'd be fun. What do you think? Y/N/FN

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
CyberBlastoise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2014, 02:43 PM   #69
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

I would say it's a maybe, but seeing that I may somehow make a stop there to my not-really-planned-yet train trip to Vancouver, I could try to show up! ^^

Old 05-22-2014, 10:42 PM   #70
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Guess what time it is! IT'S PICTURE TIME!!!

Day 1 (May 10th): Arrival to Disney

Well we didn't visit any park on that day, but I still have a few pics to show about our resort and hotel room! ^^

On our arrival, we first noticed that little Mickey towel display on our bed :3 Cute!

This is our room in general. We had a nice flat screen tv, but we never used it XP We had a we-didn't-asked-for-this surprise fridge though, which ended up being super-useful at keeping our water and other drinks cold and keep some of the snacks we got stay fresh longer! ^^ The only things we were worried about was the bed's height and to a lesser extent the presence of an elevated seat for the toilet, as my handicapped friend, Genevičve (you can call her Genny for pronunciation's sake XP) can't live without these small but important details! Thankfully the bed was at a perfect height for her, and although we got the elevated seat ''late" (we never thought that the weird walker-like seat beside the tv was it, and height of it could be adjusted ^^;;; It took many requests to the concierge to place/demonstrate how to use it!) she was ok since she had one of her own in the mean time (It's just pretty annoying of having to put it back in her bag for her to bring them to the parks.)

Since the resort we were staying was Pop Century, despite being an "economic" one, it's a well-decorated place ^^

Here's Genny posing with Goofy and an old car My father identified it quickly as a Corvette XP

Pretty giant Rubik's cubes in the night! Funny how I took those and recently it was the 40th anniversary of the puzzle game X)

Every "room building" in the resort was represented by a decade and a character from said decade. We stayed in the 80s, represented by that guy, Roger Rabbit!

Giant Potato Heads, presented by Genny XD Funny thing is, I had that exact Ms. Potato Head when I was a kid!

LIZARD! LIZARDS EVERYWHERE! :o May sound silly, but gotta understand that seeing a lizard in the wild is something for us, who where we live got only small snakes, frogs and toads as cold-blooded critters that lives in the wild and not as pets X)

Of course, we spent most of our time settling in though, as we ate supper and bought some necessities like sun screen (not to self: NEVER buy aerosol-like sun screen again. It ruins t-shirts by turning them yellow ;-; ) water-proof flip-flops (I don't trust walking barefoot in hotel rooms, especially in the bathroom when taking a shower... My dad caught some kind of infection this way, and the only way to get rid of it was to literally burn his foot! ) cough syrup for my dam cough, and a beach towel for Genny to sit on so her chair doesn't get filled with sweat. On later days I also bought a Beatles t-shirt for my mom ^^ ...and another bottle of cough syrup, as the previous one exploded in my bag/purse thanks to the heat o.o; Thank goodness it was in its box, which absorbed most of the mess!

Day 2: Hollywood Studios

Well admittedly I don't got many pictures of that day ^^; We did, however, take a lot of videos of the shows we saw! :3 ...But Genny got all of them on her camera ^^;

The two of us at the entrance I was surprised to see that flower sculpture there when the flower garden festival is at Epcot, not Hollywood Studios! X)

This is the sign of the restaurant where we ate our lunch, the Sci-Fi Dine-In. The place inside is pretty cool, it's like you're in a drive-in, your table being a car, and the big screen playing bits and previews of sci-fi B-movies X) Attack of the 50-ft Woman and Cat-Women of the Moon, anyone?

Other than what we got as pictures, we went to see a live musical of Beauty and the Beast (disappointed that only Belle and Gaston was actually singing, everyone else was lip-dubbing -_-) a behind the scenes-like live show of Indiana Jones (with punches and explosions and Nazis oh my!) and I survived the Tower of Terror! \o/ The small downside of the day was at the end of it I started to feel ill, and supper only made it worse :/ No worries though, I got better! ^^ Better enough to have time to buy a present to my cousin's son for his baptism: a baby Mickey plushie in a blanket ^^ It's adorable!

Day 3: Epcot, Part 1

NOW we're talkin'! ^^ Epcot is by far my favorite park, so I was really hyped about it! \o/ And it shows in my quantity of pictures X) Well what didn't help is the Flower Garden Festival was going around, so there was so many things to take pictures of! ^^ Mostly those flower sculptures X) Try and guess who's who in all of them! (Even if it's pretty easy XP)

I was very lucky to get that one: I didn't see it at first, until I noticed people around me strangely looking up on a building. Curious I looked up too, and there ya go, on the roof! :o XD

Obviously there was a lot of non-sculpture based flowery goodness too ^^

ALL OF THE BONZAIS _o/

Other than plants, obviously there's more to see ^^ Namely...

...The Mayan calendar! It was in the (obviously) Mayan temple in the Mexico pavilion. I swear that temple is like the Tardis: it's bigger on the inside!

OMG THE FOOD. This one of the reasons why epcot is my favorite park XD This is at the caramel candy store in the Germany pavilion. I LOVE this place for snacks :3 I took a caramel pecan bar (middle right) and a caramel-filled chocolate cookie (middle left)! 83 Unfortunately I never found the time or hunger to eat the cookie, despite being able to keep it in the fridge ^^; The bar was dee-lish though! 83

Still in Germany, they had that cute yet big train set/village ^^ Sometimes it was funny to see the lizards going around it: ATTACK OF THE GIANT LIZARDS AAAAAAAAH

Other reason I love Epcot? Shopping in the Japan pavilion's store. OMG ALL OF THE STUFF. LOOK AT ALL THOSE PIKACHUS O.O They even had some Mew plushies and figurines! :3 I held my temptation at buying something though... for that day anyway :P XD Oh wait no take that back: I DID buy something, but not at that store :P It's a Minnie Mouse pin that says "World's Best Mom", for obviously my mother as a Mother's Day late present ^^

We had some pretty sights at night time ^^ We missed the Illuminations show because of supper (at Eppan Edo, a Japanese restaurant where they show off and cook your food in front of you. WORTH IT; NO REGRETS) so we got to see how the place looks like when the sun goes down

The fountain in the France pavilion

Ha! They made a hidden mickey by placing the lighting just right so flower sculpture mickey's head makes a nice shadow behind him! ^^

Oooo sparkly floor *-*

I think I got that day pretty well covered! X) Well we did go in that boat ride thing in Mexico, and spend a lot of time in the China pavilion's stores, but that was pretty much it!

Day 4: Animal Kingdom & Downtown Disney

This is Genny's favorite park, thanks to all the animals ^^ Unfortunately we didn't see a lot of them, as we were more busy trying to reserve a spot for the Finding Nemo musical (to take revenge on missing the Lion King musical when we went to Disney two years ago) and see the other things we didn't have the time to see, but it was still very enjoyable and full of surprises! Including...

BIRDIES! 83 We unexpectedly got into the "Flights of Wonder" show, showing a bunch of birds making tricks ^^ It was funny and very impressive! We put the whole thing on video too ^^ When I watched it, I kinda wished that Daisy came on that day ^^; I'm pretty sure she is jealous of us now XD

The moment we got out of that, we ended up stuck in a crowd. Knowing something was up, so we stayed around...

A WILD PARADE APPEARED!

After we ate supper the park was already closing (it closes early likely because of the animals) we went for a little shopping spree in Downtown Disney! Well, it was more of a search for a 3DS XL to buy, because just before the parade, Genny realized that her 3DS XL broke: the top screen was completely cracked and stopped displaying anything Unfortunately we couldn't find any (funny, since they sell 3DS games!) so... she ended up spending a lot on pins to compensate on her loss ^^; I, on the other hand, only bought a couple of pins for my father, one of Indiana Jones and another one of Donald Duck with, written on it, "the original Angry Bird" XD

Day 5: Magic Kingdom, Part 1

Not many pictures on this one, but it was still a good day! ^^ We mostly checked out the new section they added to Fantasy Land (basically a part where each main princess has their spot, and a circus-themed corner) and got into rides we (or I) didn't go before, like the Winnie the Pooh ride (holy crap they reenacted the Heffalumps and Woozles scene so crazily, you would think there was some acid or mushrooms or something in the air before entering that part!), the teacups (meh), and "It's a Small World" (catchy and fun to finally see a classic for realz) One thing that didn't help us on our day was we caught some rain, but it wasn't too bad Anyhow, onwards with the pics!

Classic Magic Kingdom picture ^^

We had that day reserved a table at Tony's (you know, Lady and the Tramp's restaurant with the famous spaghetti scene?) so I KNEW I had to wear that shirt :3 The result? Countless people loved it (Best comment: "Awesome Lady and the Tramp t-shirt! Wait... It seems like there's something off... Oh! Right! There's the spaghetti sauce missing!") and it was obviously a huge hit at the restaurant! ^^ One of the waitresses suggested taking a photo being beside that almost-the-same-thing-as-my-shirt picture, so I did! :3

Bronze statue of Gaston. Couldn't resist XP

In the circus-themed place there was a meeting spot, and we got to meet with Daisy as a medium and Minnie as a poodle trainer! ^^ Hilariously enough, one of Minnie's French poodles has the same name as Genny's XD

Aaaaaaaaand yup, that was it for that day! ^^; Well ok we did see also the lights and fireworks show at the end of the day (no lights parade though T-T) but we took of a video of that instead

Day 6: Epcot, Part 2

WOO Epcot again! \o/ Basically all we did was taking pictures of the flower sculptures and going in the pavilions we missed last time ^^ Ya know, it's very strange to visit the pavilion of your own country! X)

Anyhow, here's all the flowery pics in one spot, in case you're not interested to see those X)

And here's the other pics! ^^

Genny having fun imitating the gargoyle in the France pavilion XD It was while waiting to see the film presentation of France ^^

A spot hidden in the Morocco pavilion!

Me: "Hey Genny, doesn't this look like Prince of Persia to you? You know, the fountain?"
Genny: OMG YES TAKE A PICTURE
Me: *takes picture*
Genny: "Hey, do you think I'll have extra health if I drink from it?"
Me: "Nah, it's not well hidden enough and 'special-looking' to be the special fountains. It should only heal yourself, not increase your maximum health."

Butterfly lighting on the floor when we got out. I thought it was neat!

Oh and of course we did some more shopping in the Japan store! :3 This time I went all out on spending XD I bought a medium (blue) Totoro plushie for my sis, and a Mew plushie, a red/pink Japanese umbrella, and a wooden key chain/figurine of a kimono girl ^^ I could've bought more, but I didn't want to go too crazy and ruin both my wallet and my luggage X) (Well, I thought my umbrella could fit in my big baggage, but ended up it didn't o.o; Thankfully, I was able to bring in the plane without extra baggage fees ^^)

Oh and this time around we were able to see the Illumination (fireworks) show! ^^ At first we had so-so spots, but then a Disney employee offered us a better spot... in a handicap-only place right in front of the whole thing with nothing blocking the view! *-* It was AWESOME.

...Although back in our hotel room, it wasn't so awesome. You know when I mentioned that I had to call 911? It was that night :/ I'm still thankful how well it went!

Day 7: Magic Kingdom, Part 2

Second day of Magic Kingdom.. AND the day I met up with Daisy and her boyfriend! \o/ (I think her bf is known as Daneth in UPN Not sure. All I know is it starts with a D also XP) Unfortunately, although I do have pics of us together, I didn't have time to edit the pics to cover her up as she requested, I'll have to show only the pictures that doesn't have her in it ^^; Don't worry though! Daisy will eventually post her own pictures (which are basically the same as mine XP) and they'll be covered ^^

Anyways, we didn't as much stuff as the first day at Magic Kingdom, since with Daisy and her boyfriend not having fastpass like we had (it makes a huge difference, really!) but we still had a great time! ^^

Inside Cinderella's castle ^^

Daisy's bf: "You know, the gold stuff on these? It's actually real gold."
Me: o.o *takes more pictures*

Genny and I went to eat for lunch at The Crystal Palace, and it's amazing! ^^ It's a character buffet, meaning you get to eat AND meet up with characters at the same time! ^^ We saw...

Piglet! :3

Tigger! ^^

Winnie the Pooh, of course! ^^

Ah, Eeyore ^^ He was far from being his depressed self! He was cuddly, and extremely playful: He would hide Genny's face when trying to take a picture, "stole" our autograph books, and even make a dancing train with us when we went off to get another plate to eat! XD

Tigger ag-

Tigger what are you doi-

TIGGER. DUDE.

XD

After Daisy and her bf left to go home, we decided to check out what was the fuss with Mickey in the building in the entrance! And whoa. You know how the characters' faces doesn't move and the ydon't talk (for obvious reasons?) WELL NOT THIS ONE. The eyes blinks. The mouth opens and shuts. And. Mickey. Freakin. Talks to you. My child mind, who always saw "costumed" Mickey in parades on tv where he would always talk (because of adding audio to the floats but I didn't know that!) then got disappointed two years ago when seeing him not talk, got blown. It was cool Although my adult mind is thinking that it's going slowly into some kind of uncanny valley ^^; X)

Oh, and the things we did with Daisy was going in that safari boat thing (but man, poor boat guy, he seemed so tired and bored... for understanding reasons, but man ^^; ) the Winnie the Pooh ride again (because TRIPPY) and the Buzz Lightyear game/ride thing ^^

Day 8: Leaving day

Good things come to an end, and that was it for us! We may have arrived late to Montreal, but we had a nice and safe trip ^^

It's especially nice when you got a touch screen for every seat! XD :3 You could watch movies and shows and play some (albeit sucky and buggy) games ^^ On my way to Disney I watched Frozen, and on my way back home I watched Planes X)

Sooooooooooooooooooo there you have it, folks! ^^ Hope you liked my pictures! ^^ And hope it was worth sacrificing all that precious bandwidth to upload them!

Old 05-22-2014, 11:02 PM   #71
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

>gets to bird pics
>expects to see Hon
>in the end there are no pics of her

;;

Looks like you guys had fun! Can't wait for Hon to post her pics. =3
Old 05-23-2014, 09:23 PM   #72
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

Finally got around to editing my pictures, so here you go~ I've only got a few to share since I didn't include a lot of me and my bf (whose UPN is Daneth!)

Me and Okiku \o/

Me and Okiku and her friend Genny \o/

We are a pirate!

No Owl plushie, but we did take a picture with Pooh~

I could squeeze through the bars in this pic, much to Zurg's dismay~ I don't have shark teeth in rl unfortunately xd;

Daneth and I got our own car in the Toy Story ride, and I was beating him! Then up ahead I saw the camera flash, so I stopped shooting and kept the same face and pose for 20 seconds xd That's why I'm like that and Daneth has such a serious face xfd

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Old 05-23-2014, 09:35 PM   #73
lilboocorsola
Dragon's Tears

Lil' Bluey

>Hon is a vampire

I knew it!

Did you really change shirt designs throughout the day or did you draw those? XP
Old 05-23-2014, 11:50 PM   #74
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Did you really change shirt designs throughout the day or did you draw those? XP
X) She just drew those :P *comically missing the joke* She did, however, wore a t-shirt sort-of similar to those she drew ^^

Quote:
my bf (whose UPN is Daneth!)
Hey, I guessed it right! :P ^^

Quote:
I could squeeze through the bars in this pic, much to Zurg's dismay~
I couldn't squeeze in through though, I wish I could ;-; Can't tell if it's because I'm fat or because I have too much big boobs

>Toy Story Ride

I wanted to take a picture of me and my friend in it too (especially to check out my L33T score!), but when we found it within the bunch of tvs, it disappeared on us! ^^; Eh wells!

Daisy, you didn't take a picture of your autograph page, with mine and my friend's now on it? Shame on you! :P

Old 05-24-2014, 12:20 AM   #75
DaisyInari
Sarasaland represent!

Altaria

Oh yeah, I knew I forgot something! I'll go post that in a bit xd;

And the actual shirt I was wearing was a Ravenclaw shirt that had the word WISE on it in front of a blue raven, but I got lazy drawing it all the time so I got creative XP

Hi, I'm Daisy!

W(DQ)- 22(3) L(DQ)-14(0)
KO-55
~TL3~

~Fizzy Bubbles~

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out