UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 08-13-2017, 07:27 PM   #1
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Mew Mew ŕ la Mode Boutique

Mew ŕ la Mode Boutique

In a suburb town near Fizzytopolis, in a busy shopping district, lies a gargantuan yet quaint-looking shop. Its design is definitely taken from Kalosian architecture, complete with the stylish light pink wooden sign hanging on the wall with "Mew ŕ la Mode Boutique" carved in, and the white and blue-striped awnings shading over the front. As you pull open the door, it hits the cute bell hanging from the ceiling, announcing your arrival over the sound of the soft, smooth jazz music playing through the facility's speakers. When you walk inside, the boutique's impressive capacity is more understood, as it is adapted to welcome Pokémon of any size so they can freely shop through the aisles of clothing, dyes, changing rooms, trimming stations and other specialized departments.

“Bonjour!” a young woman greets you with a warm smile while subtly sliding her 3DS behind her counter. “Bienvenue to Mew ŕ la Mode Boutique, where uniqueness and style truly shines! whether it is through accessories, dyes, or some other little je-ne-sais-quoi, we guarantee to transform your Pokémon just as one-of-a-kind on the outside than they already are on the inside! We also offer special services, including, item customization to fit them with your own personal touch, and spriting to capture your Pokémon's or your items' new look!

“Oh 'scuse-moi,” she chuckled to herself softly while offering her hand to shake, “I forgot to introduce myself! I'm Mélina Loiseau, owner of this boutique! Now then, where shall we begin our tour?”

Pokémon-Related Services

Special Characteristics Registration

We all know that all our Pokémon are unique, whenever in obvious, subtle or unusual ways. As the bread and butter of our shop, we are able to officially keep on record some physical aspects your partners may have!

Some aspects of Pokémon can different from the usual: coloring, birthmarks, scars, physical deformities and handicaps, and alternative height and size... all should be registered here!

General Special Characteristic Rules:
(Applies to all Special Characteristics)
  • All special characteristics requires a justification/origin related to it. No need of an essay – just a short summary will do! It's not just a paperwork thing - we love to hear the stories!
  • You can put as many characteristics as you want at any time (ex.: Add one scar then add a different one later), as long as it does not overwrite an already registered characteristic (ex.: After setting an altered height/size, you cannot set a new one after; after choosing colors, you cannot set new colors)
    • If you want to replace a characteristic, you need to use a Natural Spray to remove the old one before adding the new one. (See information on the Natural Spray below for details.)
  • By default, none of the special characteristics, including weight/height, does not give any advantage or disadvantage to the Pokémon. (All moves and actions are considered as if done by an unmodified Pokémon.)
    • That said, it is at the updator's discretion to choose otherwise, but this should be considered as the exception and not the norm.
  • Trading does not get rid of any of the special characteristics.
    • Note however that when an altered Pokémon is given for adoption, it loses all of its special characteristics. As unusual Pokémon are more difficult to be adopted, we have the pleasure to help the Adoption Center by sending them constant donations of Natural Sprays!
  • If, for any reason, your Special Characteristic request has been denied, you will not be charged.

Available Special Characteristics and related rules:
Coloring ($100): Color(s) of the fur, skin, scales, feathers, etc. that varies from the normal colors. We are the only place in the world able to register this particular and unusual trait, so it's no surprise it is the most popular characteristic to register!
  • Colored Pokémon that looks too similar to their shiny form are not allowed, therefore any request to register such a coloring will be denied.
    • As colors and whatnot can be subjective, the decision of denying or accepting colors in terms of the shiny coloring can be reversed, if the original judgment/decision has been proven incorrect.

Birthmarks ($50): Includes freckles, spots, and stripes.

Scars ($50): Includes scratches, burns and other lasting marks made by injuries. Life as a Pokémon can be really rough. It is no surprise to see a scar here and there.

Physical deformities and handicaps ($50): Anything goes, as long as the deformity/handicap:
  1. exists naturally in the real world;
  2. is not exaggerated or extremely exceptional; and
  3. does not cause physical pain to the Pokémon. We're a boutique, not a Pokémon Center!

Size ($100): Different sizing (height and/or weight) of the Pokémon compared to the average height and weight stated in the Pokédex. I mean, Pokémon comes in all shapes and sizes between species, but also within the same species!
  • All new sizes must be registered as a proportion (a multiplier or a percentage) comparing to the Pokédex sizes. (No feet/inches, no meters, no kilograms, no pounds, etc.)
  • Different proportions can be applied to weight and height. However, there is a $50 deformity fee if the proportions between weight and height are different.
  • A size of a Pokémon can be, at its lowest, a third (0.33x or 33%) of its average Pokédex size.
  • A size of a Pokémon can be, at most, double (2x or 200%) of its average Pokédex size.
  • If a sizing is judged to be too exaggerated, unbelievable or unhealthy for the Pokémon's species, the resize request can be denied.
    • If the decision of the acceptance or denial of the resizing is later deemed unfair or incorrect, it can be reversed.

Auras (Unavailable): A special glow that surrounds a Pokémon.
As the accessibility and purpose of auras are still in discussion, it is currently only available when your Pokémon have a maximum Bond.

Furfrou Hair Trimming

The Poodle Pokémon's hair is so thick and fluffy. It's no wonder it is the number 1 Pokémon for fashionistas, celebrities, and even royalty!

Own a Furfrou and tired of its natural fur coat? With $100, we can fix that by trimming its fur into one of the magnificent styles that are all the rage! Best of all, our groomers are so talented, their trims can withstand the test of time – it stays there permanently!

Here's the available trims:
Dandy
Debutante
Diamond
Heart
Kabuki
La Reine
Matron
Pharaoh
Star
Want your pooch to have its casual, natural coat back? No problem! For $50, we can undo its special trim.

Natural Spray

Tired of the permanent dye your Pokémon got on its fur a while ago? Your Pokémon's emotional scars have healed and wants its physical ones to heal along with them? Or perhaps you received a coveted Pokémon but came out of the trading machine... not quite in the way you expected to have it? Why should we be forced of keeping a certain style, when we have the technology to change it?

For just $150, you can purchase and use our Natural Spray, which removes any (of your choice) or all recoloring and special characteristics on a single Pokémon, in which you can then replace the removed modifications with new ones afterwards.

Just make sure you use it here so we can take note of your Pokémon's changes. (We also want to make sure you use the Natural Spray correctly, so you don't hurt your Pokémon by accident!)

Item-Related Services

Non-Official Accessories

I know Pokémon doesn't really need to be dressed or anything, but you got to admit they look great with clothing and accessories – just ask Starlette, my Cosplay Pikachu! We pride ourselves to have the widest choice of the region – from signature pieces of top brands to the unique designs from a local Sewaddle tailor – we have everything you want... or didn't even know you wanted! And if somehow we actually don't have it, we'll order it for you!

If you want to dress up your Pokémon just for fun, this is the right place! Pretty much any piece of clothing or accessory of any design of your choice can be purchased:
  • Headgear (Hats, Helmets, Headbands, Bandanas, Ribbons, Wigs, etc)
  • Trousers
  • Shorts
  • Dresses
  • Robes
  • Shirts
  • Skirts
  • Coats (Coats, Jackets, Vests, etc)
  • Footwear (Socks, Shoes, Flippers, etc)
  • Scarves
  • Capes
  • Pipes
  • Gloves
  • Eye Wear (Glasses, Eye Patches, Snorkels, Goggles, Monocles, etc)
  • Belts
  • Plastic Weapons (Swords, Guns, Bow & Arrow, etc)
  • Jewellery
  • Badges
  • Toys (Balloons, Tricycles, Marbles, Kites, etc - No Dolls or Plushies)

Let your imagination and inner fashion designer go wild!
  • Non-official accessories are $50 apiece.
  • All non-official accessories can be made in any way (color, design) you wish!
  • All non-official accessories cannot be used as an advantage in adventures, battles or contests; they should be for decorative purposes only.

Official Contest Accessories

Due to the Contests being closed, we currently aren't selling any official contest accessories. When Contests will be reopened though, we'll make sure to stock up and have official contest accessories for sale!

Custom-Designed Pokédex

Ah, the good ol' Pokédex: The passport of every Pokémon Trainer in the world. In the past, the only differences between different Pokédex were the model depending on the region you're from and, on rare occasions, a different color depending on your gender. But we're able to change all that!

For $25, we can transfer the data of your current Pokédex into a brand new, basic red Pokédex from any region (including regions from spin-off games) of your choice!

We can also custom design your Pokédex, for a fee of $50. Just say what color/design you want, and we'll take care of the rest!

Need of a second Pokédex for some reason? No problem! You can buy a second one for $100. It includes both the choice of Pokédex type and the custom design, so make it in any way you like! As for copying your first Pokédex's data into your new one, that'll be at your discretion.

Custom-Designed Mega and Z Accessories

Obviously, most trainers want their Pokémon to be the very best like no Pokémon ever was, and items that triggers Mega Evolutions and Z-Moves are ways to go. They need to be easily and quickly accessible by both trainers and Pokémon. What better way to do so by turning them into a wonderful and fashionable accessories?

For $250, we can set a Key Stone or Mega Stone to any kind of accessory, or modify your Z-Ring into a completely different Z-accessory!

Spriting: General Rules

Whether you change your Pokémon's appearance or get new accessories, we can commemorate the moment with a portrait! What's the use of changing your appearance when you can't show it off?

When changing a Pokémon's appearance, buying a non-official accessory or customizing an item, you can request us to create a small sprite of them, just for you! However, due to the unusual nature and work needed of this service, special rules are applied:
  • Each sprite request has a fee of $100 (in addition to the price of the characteristic/item/accessory).
  • Sprites have to be requested; Not requesting a sprite will not get you one. Seems obvious, but our lawyers ask us to remind you, just in case!
  • A member can only request 4 sprites every 30 days. Art takes time! You cannot rush art!
  • Due to various reasons (time constraints, changes not visible on sprites, sprite too complex, etc) it is possible a sprite cannot be created. Whenever it is the case, you will be notified as such in your confirmation, and you will not be charged for the (nonexistent) sprite.
    • After such “no sprite” notification, feel free to ask someone else to do the spriting!
    • There may be cases where only a partial sprite can be created. (For example, when a sprite of a Pokémon with special characteristics can be made, but their accessory(ies) couldn't make it into the sprite.) Whenever it is the case, you will be contacted (via PM/VM/Discord/Skype) to warn you about it and to let you decide if you want to proceed with your sprite request or not.
  • Due to time restraints, creating and giving the sprite may be delayed. Again, if it's the case, we will tell you in your confirmation, and we will let you know (via PM/VM/Discord/Skype) when those sprites will be made and edited in the confirmation post!
    • Please, do not request someone else do the sprite when its creation is delayed.

Notes:
  • All created sprites will be uploaded here.
  • Basic, non-modified "humpy" Pokémon sprites are here.
  • Basic Pokédex sprites are here (Ctrl+F for "dex")

Boutique Zone Rewards: General Rules

As a reward for an adventure in a zone, it is possible to get a specific but free use of a service or an item from the Boutique.

All rules above concerning those services and items are still applied. However, there is rules that applies only for zone rewards, and some existing rules are relaxed specifically for zone rewards:
  • Your updator has to clearly state that the Boutique-related reward is given and that it has to be registered/picked up in the Boutique. Otherwise, it's Boutique business as usual.
    • Please make sure you specify in your post that it is a zone reward registration/pickup; Otherwise a normal request will be assumed.
  • While registration/collect of a Boutique-related zone reward is free, (I mean, it's a reward, jeez) spriting fees are still applied if requested.
  • When registering zone-acquired special characteristics, the justification/origin needs to be a detailed but abridged version of where/how the special characteristic was acquired in the adventure. A link to said adventure is not required, but highly recommended.
  • If a zone-acquired special characteristic should overwrite an existing one, the Natural Spray to remove only the existing, overwritten special characteristic will be free.
  • As zone-adventuring often gets you in unusual places and situations, some Boutique rules concerning special characteristics can be more flexible, depending on how fitting it is to the scenario of the adventure:
    • Deformities/handicaps: The deformity/handicap of the Pokémon can be something that isn't naturally occurring in the real world.
    • Size: The Pokémon's proportions can go beyond the minimum/maximum limits (so smaller than 33% or bigger than 200%), and more leeway can be given for different weight/height proportions.

FAQ

My Pokémon is really, really special-looking. I have a hard time what would fit in which special characteristics so I get the prices right. Is there a trick?
Wow, your Pokémon must be quite the unique fellow if you don't know which detail would fit in which characteristic! Well you can simply contact me through your favorite contact thingy (not posting in the thread) and describe me what you want to do, and I'll help you get an estimate!

Does special characteristics carry over after my Pokémon's evolution?
Unless you specify that they don't, yes they do!

My Pokémon have the same colors as the sprites/models of an older Pokémon game/generation. Would it be considered a coloring I have to register here, despite those colors being different from those of the most recent games/generation?
Nope! If the colors of your Pokémon matches those of the (non-shiny) sprites/models from any Pokémon game/generation, you don't need to register here! You could say they're all simply official color variants of the same species.

I'm a bit worried about my coloring request being denied for being too close to a shiny. Any pointers?
Aw, no need to worry about it that much! Just do what you wanna do, and if I turn it down, I can tell you how you can make it right! But if you really want to know, here's some tips:
  • Just look over at the shiny form sprites in the Pokédex source of your choice (Bulbapedia, Serebii, etc). Does the coloring of your Pokémon look like that? No? Then you're likely safe! If it does... well, let's look over the specifics below.
  • Is that shiny form already looks like the normal one? Those frustrates me too... Well you don't have to worry much, because it would be very very silly to be denied for looking like a shiny when the normal form already does...!
  • Is it just small part of your Pokémon that looks like a shiny's? If that's the case, you're likely ok! If it's a pretty big part (or main part) of the Pokémon though... be careful with that.
  • Your Pokémon shares the same colors as a shiny... but said "shiny colors" are placed on different parts of the body compared to an actual shiny? Oh you're definitely safe! I'm not that dumb! Unlike someone I know
  • Your Pokémon has the same color as a shiny, but not the same shade? Eeeeeeeh now we're getting on the suggestive side of things. I say that if the shade of your Pokémon is noticeably different than the shiny's (like, your Pokémon is light pink when its species' shiny form is dark pink), then it'll pass. If the different is not very big... your registration will likely be turned down.

My Pokémon has freckles/spots/stripes. Do I have to pay for each freckle/spot/stripe?
Whoa, no! That would be totally unfair to you, especially if your Pokémon has a gazillion of them. Just pay once for each kind of birthmark (once for freckles, again for stripes, etc.) If you registered, say, freckles on one part of your Pokémon's body and later (ie another post) add more freckles on a different part of the body though, well unfortunately you'll have to pay the characteristics registration fees again.

I'm a bit confused about the sizing. What is the "size"?
Size is just a catch-all term, used for simplicity's sake, for the height, the weight, or both!

What about the length and/or the width of a Pokémon?
Unfortunately, the Pokédex doesn't really keep track of that information, so we can't really have a say in terms of that ourselves, including registering it... but as a good estimate of sorts, the height and length of a Pokémon are linked (since Pokémon that are longer are able to "stand" taller), while the width and the weight of the Pokémon are linked (as weight means muscle mass and fat (among other things), which usually results being apparent in terms of width).

I don't fully understand the "Different proportions" and "deformity fee" rules with sizing. How does it work?
Basically, your Pokémon doesn't need to have one proportion (multiplier/percentage) to be applied to both height and weight; You can choose the size of the two independently! However, when that proportion is different between the height and weight, the Pokémon will be considered as deformed (as the general proportions of it isn't normal), so an extra fee has to be applied along the sizing fee. As examples:
  • One trainer wants to register their Pokémon with a height and weight x2/200% the normal size. As that proportion is used for both height and weight, the Pokémon isn't considered as deformed; therefore the trainer only pays the sizing fee.
  • Another trainer wants to register their Pokémon with a height of x0.5 and no changes in the weight (x1). Since the proportions of the height and weight are different, the Pokémon is considered as deformed; therefore the trainer must pay a deformity fee along the sizing fee.

Now I'm worried that the sizing I want to register is too unbelievable for my Pokémon. What should I do to make sure it doesn't get denied?
Awwww, we went through the same thing with the colors! Don't worry about it much, if your request is denied, I'll be telling you why and how to change things to make it pass! But ok ok, I'll tell you some ideas on how to make sure you get a green light on your first try:
  • Your Pokémon can be either bigger or smaller, but wouldn't it be a bit strange and worrisome if a Pokémon that's already very small gets even smaller, or that a huge Pokémon gets even more gargantuesque? Yup, you guessed it, it's two ways to get turned down in terms of sizing. So keep in mind the general size of the species of your Pokémon, and try not to go too far in the side that it is already in!
  • Although it is possible for your Pokémon to be taller yet weighting less than normal, or to be smaller yet weighting more than normal, but as a general rule of thumb, be careful around going on opposite "directions" with the height and weight. We take seriously the health of the Pokémon that come here, and that includes with their BMI!
  • If your Pokémon happen to have a "real world" counterpart and you are trying to match it in terms of size... then that goes into your favor, especially if you tell me in your explanation of the sizing!

I already have a custom Pokédex/key stone accessory/Z-accessory, but the style doesn't really fit me anymore. Can I customize it again?
Of course! You'll have to pay for the customization fee again, unfortunately.

With my Pokémon, do I have to pay for their accessories and special characteristics for every evolution?
Nope! I mean, you're not buying two or three of the same accessory, nor are registering the same Pokémon's characteristics more than once! The only thing you'll need to pay for every evolution though is the sprites (as requested).

I want a custom accessory that holds both my Key Stone and my Z-Crystals! What shall I do?
Well, since the Z-Ring in the games already can hold both Z-Crystals and a Key Stone, just buy a modification of your Z-Ring, and you're good to go!

I changed my mind, I want two different accessories; one for holding my Key Stone and another to hold my Z-Crystals. What now?
Simply buy a Key Stone accessory and a custom Z-Ring.

Last edited by OkikuMew; 10-22-2017 at 01:44 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:28 PM   #2
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Sprite Request Tracker

Meetan:
# requests: 0
Next request reset: -
CyberBlastoise:
# requests: 2
Next request reset: December 15, 2017
Median Dia:
Naruxami:
Missingno. Master:

Last edited by OkikuMew; 11-17-2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:36 PM   #3
Meetan
Soul Badge

I'd like for Jasper/Sableye, Gina/Geodude, Spinda and Ekans all to be recoloured pink, please! $400 for the changes and $400 for the sprites right here, thanks muchly, and congratulations on the grand reopening!

As for the justification: Alice's Pokemon tend to hatch (Jasper, Gina and Ekans) in bright, pink hues. For the likes of Spinda, who is adopted, their hues tend to change over time at varying rates. Alice has no idea why this happens, only that she's lucky bc pink is her favourite colour. There are some exceptions, and for those Pokemon who want it,
they can obtain a dye job at the boutique. Those who don't, like Eridian the Bagon, can of course stay as they are.

Last edited by Meetan; 08-13-2017 at 07:42 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 07:44 PM   #4
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

I would like to purchase a purple harness for Pascal (My Eevee) to wear. He's a service Pokemon for his non-able bodied trainer.

I would also like to request sprites of that accessory on Eevee and on Slyveon if possible.

Total
$50 for accessory
$100 for Eevee sprite
$100 for Slyveon Sprite
-----------------------------
Payment of $250 here
Old 08-13-2017, 07:48 PM   #5
CyberBlastoise
Team Mother?

Okay, so I'm ordering some glasses for my Alolan Geodude and his evolved forms. Just make it to where they're the square thick-black-rim glasses with blue lens. You don't need to include the ear holsters since, well they don't have ears. :P

Also, I will pay you for your spriting work as well for all three. here's the 350$

Fizzy Bubbles

PASBL
Old 08-13-2017, 07:55 PM   #6
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Alright, newly opened Boutique! Time to flood it with stuff I need done! Just confirmations needed, though- I already handled all the spritework necessary for this stuff.

First off, purchasing a non-official accessory in the form of a smooth white rock on a string for Millicent, my Timburr, to wear around her neck. I don't have a minisprite for this, but I don't think one's necessary- I don't think it'd really show up in any noticeable way in a sprite that small. I show her wearing it in my signature, though, if anyone requires reference.

Second, purchasing a P*DA for my second character- basically a second Pokédex, the P*DA being Orre's version of a Pokédex. Here's a sprite for it; in fact, anyone else who wants their character to carry a P*DA is welcome to this sprite if they like;

Third, I would like to officially recolor Sunny the Ninetales so she retains the color scheme she had in the Vulpix stage. I have not given any reason for this in RP yet, though I'm thinking it simply happened as a way to visually indicate that Sunny will never lose the kind of innocence and eternal optimism one might see from a little kid- basically, that she'll never change on the inside, to such an extent that she also changed as little as possible on the outside.

So that's 50 for the accessory, 100 for the P*DA, and 100 for the recolor- that comes out to a total of 250. Thanks very much in advance, and congrats on the grand reopening!
Old 08-13-2017, 08:09 PM   #7
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Envoy to the Stars

Kauka, Envoy to Solgaleo, bearing the colors of the solar eclipse. Pahalo, Envoy to Lunala, bearing the colors of the night sky. Born to watch the horizon and destined to find one another, they wait for something unknown.

Paying $300 to register unique colorations and birthmarks of both my Vullaby and Mandibuzz.

Old 08-13-2017, 08:42 PM   #8
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Oh boy, what a day! We have just opened, and we got a lot of work on our hands... I'm sure my wonderful customers will be understanding though if there's any delays, and I'll be doing my best to deliver everything in a timely manner!

Meetan:
Registration for coloring of Jasper the Sableye, Jina the Geodudette, Spinda and Ekans complete! [~sprites completed~]
Quite the few pink Pokémon we have here! I wonder how you got that knack, too... I do love rose, myself! And thanks for your congratulations~!

Naruxami:
Purchase of Pascal's purple service harness confirmed! [~sprites unavailable: $200 refunded~] (Feel free to ask anyone else to do the spriting!)
A service Pokémon? How wonderful! No worries, I know not to pet or interact with it while at work. I actually have a friend of mine who had a Herdier to help her climb hills while on her manual wheelchair. Quite the calm and loyal companion, too.

CyberBlastoise:
Purchase of Alolan Geodude's glasses confirmed! [~sprites completed~]
Good old glasses. Practicability and style rolled into one: now that's my kind of fashion! Although being almost as blind as a Zubat, I didn't have much choice in the matter... but I still love them! So does Starlette, she simply adores the pair she uses for her Ph.D costume~

Missingno. Master:
  • Purchase of Millicent's white rock necklace confirmed!
  • Purchase of new P*DA confirmed!
  • Registration for coloring of Sunny complete!
Whoo, that was quite the varied shopping list you had there! I am sure your Timburr will appreciate the simple necklace! And that orange glow on your Ninetales looks great on her~ And thank you for your kind words!

134:
Registration for birthmarks and coloring of Kauka the Vullaby and Pahalo the Mandibuzz complete!
Oh my, what important visitors we have here! I hope their presence have made our boutique's opening blessed by Solgaleo and Lunala! I wonder if my dear Catalina have any affinity to the latter, as I found them at one of Lunala's shrines...

Last edited by OkikuMew; 08-18-2017 at 11:51 PM.
Old 08-13-2017, 09:49 PM   #9
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Ahoy~! It is time at last for me to do a few things I really should've done long before the last administration fell through, but didn't!

This first one in particular is one I'm not too proud of. "Louise the mawile" has had a white hoodie on her since her first iteration in 2010, yet FB!Louise's been naked this whole time! I would like to order an Unofficial Accessory: White Hoodie and an Unofficial Accessory: Bronze Nametag (reads "Louise Smith, Archaeology Intern).

Due to her dislike of bright sunlight, Berue the tangrowth has been known to go out of her way to stay in the shade despite her Grass typing- especially after her Ability was changed from Chlorophyll to Regeneration. This has resulted in her normally blue vines to change to the Greyish Color of Dried Bracken. While one might assume that this means that she's a bit malnourished, she is otherwise no different from other tangrowth- she ways the same, and her vines are just as elastic and flexible as ever! All that's different is that the chloroplasts in her cells have gone dormant from disuse.

Also ordering an Unofficial Accessory: Black Labcoat and Unofficial Accessory: Wytch's Hat for Berue the tangrowth.

If at all possible, I'd like to order a sprite for both of them. Don't worry about trying to get the text onto Louise's nametag, of course- I don't believe it's even possible, after all!

I believe this adds up to a total of $500.
Old 08-14-2017, 05:07 AM   #10
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

A big man like myself needs bigger Pokemon, time for some size changes.

Atalanta the Dartrix
Original height and weight- 0.7m and 16kg
New height and weight- 0.84m (1.2x) and 32kg (2x)
Cost: $150
Reasoning: Atalanta has been with Jayson since he first started his journey through Fizzytopia. They had a rigorous training regime, which lead to Atalanta becoming quite muscular and strong.

Boudicca the Mudbray
Original height and weight- 1m and 110kg
New height and weight- 1.1m (1.1x) and 121kg (1.1x)
Cost: $100
Reasoning: Boudicca has always been well fed and cared for. She also has a bad habit of burying her head into Jayson's backpack and eating whatever she can get her hooves on (this is foreshadowing for her upcoming evolution).

Jormungand the Magikarp
Original height and weight- 0.9m and 10kg
New height and weight- 1.35m (1.5x) and 15kg (1.5x)
Reasoning: Jormungand was an adoption and it seems he was well looked after during his stint in the adoption center. Perhaps they were giving him too many fish flakes?

Logi the Darumaka
Original height and weight- 0.6m and 37.5kg
New height and weight- 0.9m (1.5x) and 56.25kg (1.5x)
Reasoning: Logi's naughty but fun loving nature has fueled his inner fire, causing him to grow larger than most. It also doesn't help that he has a habit of sneaking out at night and stealing food from unsuspecting civilians.

Cavall the Poochyena
Original height and weight- 0.5m and 13.6kg
New height and weight- 1m (2x) and 27.2kg (2x)
Reasoning: Cavall is descendant from a long line of large and powerful Poochyena. While his breeding has led to him becoming much larger than others of his species, it is very rare for one of his kin to evolve.

Trieu the Skorupi
Original height and weight- 0.8m and 12kg
New height and weight- 1.2m (1.5x) and 24kg (2x)
Cost: $150
Reasoning: There is really no explanation for why Trieu is so large, the strange enigmatic egg she hatched from was rather hefty when Jayson handed it into the Hatchery, perhaps her parents were large or something strange happened to her egg.

Total: $700

Last edited by TheKnightsFury; 08-16-2017 at 08:36 PM.
Old 08-15-2017, 03:36 PM   #11
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Paying $250 for a custom braided leather Z-Ring to hold my active Z-Crystal and my Key Stone.

Old 08-15-2017, 09:19 PM   #12
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Allons-y encore, ça va chauffer!

Median Dia:
  • Purchase of Louise's white hoodie and bronze nametag confirmed! [~sprite unavailable: $100 refunded~]
  • Registration of Berue's Dried Bracken coloring and purchase of her black labcoat and and witch's hat confirmed! [~sprite completed + little complimentary bonus~]

TheKnightsFury:
Registration of unusual sizing of Atalanta, Boudicca, Gourmand Jormungand, Logi, Cavall and *gasp* Trieu confirmed!

134: Custom Z-Bracelet for Tate confirmed!

Last edited by OkikuMew; 08-18-2017 at 11:56 PM.
Old 08-16-2017, 01:23 AM   #13
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Hi, I would like to increase the size of my Stantler, Rena, please!

Original Ht. and Wt.: 1.4m & 71.2kg
New Ht. and Wt.: 1.75m & 89kg – 25% increase
The Story Behind It: Being one of the oldest and strongest members of Gary’s team, as a lv.100 Pokemon, Rena has spent many of the years that Gary spent away from Fizzytopia in training and has grown significantly in size and bulk. This has allowed her to become strong enough to support Gary’s body weight and act as transportation as a mount.
Reasoning: Rena’s new size comes in somewhere between the natural range of wild Reindeer and Elk. Additionally, here are a few examples of Stantler and other deer being used as mounts in various anime/manga.
Spoiler: show

I would also like to purchase a brown leather Bridle with Reins for Rena.

Cost of Size Change: $100
Cost of Accessory: $50
Total Cost: $150

Thanks!
Old 08-16-2017, 09:40 AM   #14
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
So I have slightly different rules on proportional weight...

Changing the size of my Ekans from 2.0 metres in length to 3.0 metres (1.5x).
All other proportions such as width are increased by 1.5x as well.
Weight is (proportionally) increased from 6.9 kg to 26.3 kg (~3.8x).

(Arbok will have a different size constraints for which I will pay once it evolves)

Reasoning:
I want my Ekans/Arbok to be a larger serpentine Pokémon that is closer to Basilisk/Dragons and becomes a threat to larger opponents (aesthetically-speaking). It was a larger, wilder, more voracious Pokémon when I adopted it from the Adoption Centre. Link
A 50% size increase is enough for my needs. Weight follows the law that if all three dimensions - height, length and width - are increased the volume and weight are exponentially increased - cubed. I did however find a small article that had a more specific equation for rattlesnake size/weight ratios and so I used that one for Ekans. Link; page 337.
For comparison's sake; his length is about that of Drampa but is still shorter than a regular Arbok or Serperior. His weight becomes roughly that of an Eeveelution, and is still less than half of Arbok's weight despite coming close to it in terms of size.

Cost:
$100 for size change
$50 for grossly (unique) weight disproportion

Total: $150
Old 08-16-2017, 07:27 PM   #15
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Sandaa: Registration of Rena's sizing and purchase of Rena's bridle with reins confirmed!

Ex-Admiral Insane: Sorry man, as much as you've put a lot of justifications behind the weight, the maximum multiplier is x2.
Old 08-17-2017, 06:30 AM   #16
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Ex-Admiral Insane: Sorry man, as much as you've put a lot of justifications behind the weight, the maximum multiplier is x2.
Ridiculous to be honest, but fair enough as that was what was agreed upon.

Following the same rules of height/weight ratios (and adapting it slightly to actual rattlesnake sizes):
Ekans' weight is increased from 6.9 kg to 13.5. (~2x)
Ekans' height, by proportion, is increased from 2.0 metres to 2.5 metres. (1.25x)

Same payment as before: $150
Old 08-17-2017, 06:37 PM   #17
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Admiral Insane View Post
Ridiculous to be honest, but fair enough as that was what was agreed upon.

Following the same rules of height/weight ratios (and adapting it slightly to actual rattlesnake sizes):
Ekans' weight is increased from 6.9 kg to 13.5. (~2x)
Ekans' height, by proportion, is increased from 2.0 metres to 2.5 metres. (1.25x)

Same payment as before: $150
Considering also your explanation given previously, confirmed!

Small note: After evolution, the sizing percentage is carried over, so no need to come here to redo it again! (Unless of course you would like to change the multiplier; in that case you do have to do another request along with a Natural Spray.)
Old 08-19-2017, 07:34 AM   #18
Jerichi
プラスチック♡ラブ

Going to:

-Register the scar that Luxord the Raichu obtained from a tussle with a malicious Pokémon as a Pikachu, resulting in a deep gash across his left eye and a tattered left ear.

-Purchase a purple ribbon for Violette the A Vulpix, which is to be tied in a bow around her neck and set with the Icium Z.

$100
Old 08-20-2017, 07:04 PM   #19
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerichi View Post
Going to:

-Register the scar that Luxord the Raichu obtained from a tussle with a malicious Pokémon as a Pikachu, resulting in a deep gash across his left eye and a tattered left ear.

-Purchase a purple ribbon for Violette the A Vulpix, which is to be tied in a bow around her neck and set with the Icium Z.

$100
Registration of Luxord's scar confirmed!
Purchase of Violette's purple ribbon confirmed!
Old 08-22-2017, 02:39 PM   #20
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

I'd like to exchange my old Pokédex for a brand new Kanto model.

I'd also like to buy a second Pokedex, this one being the Hoenn model.

Payment: $125
Old 08-24-2017, 07:14 PM   #21
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
I'd like to exchange my old Pokédex for a brand new Kanto model.

I'd also like to buy a second Pokedex, this one being the Hoenn model.

Payment: $125
Purchase of replacement Kanto Pokédex and new Hoenn Pokédex confirmed!
Old 08-27-2017, 09:16 AM   #22
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Somewhat Related RP Stuff:
Spoiler: show
With both the Boutique having had its grand reopening and her sister finally coming back to her, Chroma could finally do something she wanted to do for a long while: spruce up her pokedex! She already knew what sort of color scheme she wanted, of course, but wasn't too familiar with the different models- really, who would be so knowledgeable if they only had o work with one of them for most of their lives? Of course, it was this element of the unknown that made intentional shopping trips so entertaining, and she was eager to get this one started.

There were already a bunch of people gathered at the pokedex display by the time she got there: younger children staring at them with an eagerness to travel with one at some point in the future, other current trainers presumably here for the same reason she was, an old man who seemed to have come specifically to complain about how complicated technology had become since his heyday (wouldn't that be before the first model was released in the first place?"... Chroma could've easily pushed her way through them all, but she was in too good a mood to risk spoiling it by arguing with an indignant second grader.

By the time she had come to a decision, there was just one person at the check-out counter. "...in the sphere on my cane, and a Handy model pokedex." The clerk asked the young man a question about how they were supposed to get a Key Stone in the stick in the first place, and he explained how it was left deliberately incomplete until he had the opportunity. After getting his order double checked and an estimated amount of time for when to come back for his goods, the fellow turned around... and stopped in surprise. "...Okay, I was not expecting the Grand Magus to be here today!" He immediately started messing with some sort of contraption that was hidden by his longish silver hair earlier.

Chroma frowned at the mention of that particular alias- she had, by no means, earned it yet- rather, the mystics of the world referred to her as such as a constant reminder of her supposedly tremendous potential. "I'm surprised an blatant technophile like yourself would even know that name, much less be able to match my face to it."

"Well, true techies like myself have easier access to information than the common people." His red eyes looked at her ponderously, not quite sure what to make of her. "Still, I expected you to have at least a partially different aura..."

Chroma arched an eyebrow. "You can see auras?"

He shrugged. "With help. Anyway, I'm holding you up." He briefly took his hat off and bowed to her, before wandering off towards the Boutique's exit. "The name's Silic. I doubt this will be our last time meeting."

"...So even people like him can play the mysterious and aloof role as well, huh?" Chroma shook her head and smiled as she turned back toward the clerk to place her own order. 'The world continues to display its oddities at the most random times...'

I'd like to declare my original pokedex as a purple ORAS!Hoenn one with pink highlights. ($75)

I'm also purchasing a whole new pokedex, this time being a Unovan one, with no special coloration. ($100)

Would it have been slightly cheaper if I bought them the other way? Maybe. But it falls in line more with the RP this way, so I'm sticking to it. Payment found here.
Old 09-01-2017, 03:49 AM   #23
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

So I'm not super positive what I would all have to pay for here so correct me if I'm wrong.

Firstly, I would like to pay to have Pascal (Now an Umbreon), appear as the usual black but with purple markings instead of the usual yellow. Pascal is a much calmer Pokemon than the usually aggressive Umbreon, as such he has a much cooler color light emitting from his body. Elka isn't sure why purple in particular, as it is the color of his harness but she won't complain too much.

I'd like to add onto this, and say that instead of the usual full circles of most Umbreon --- Pascal's head spot, as well as the ones above his legs are half moons. (That are facing downward). For justification... this one is a little weird so bare with me. Pascal evolved (story wise for Elka), during a waning Crescent moon. As such, he wasn't given the usual full circle that most Umbreon are seen with.

Pascal will now look like this (picture here, clicky click).

So I'm not sure what exactly the shape thing would count as? So although it wasn't exactly by birth, I'm going to say that when he was birthed into an Umbreon he received them so I'll be paying $150 for the colouring and birthmarks.
Old 09-03-2017, 04:26 PM   #24
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Median Dia: Purchase of 2nd Pokédex + model change and customisation of original Pokédex confirmed! (I wanted to reply to your RP bit, but I didn't have the time, sorry ;-;)

Naruxami: Registration of Pascal's coloring and evolutionmark (we'll call it like that!) confirmed!
Old 09-04-2017, 10:00 PM   #25
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Well this is gonna be a little strange and awkward, as it's the first time as helper--turned-owner that I'll be using my own shop for my Pokémon, woo! (I can't say I never used it though, as I still got that custom Pokédex made way back then.)

I would like to register the unusual size of my Minior, Catalina, who is 2x bigger, both in height and weight, than usual (so its height would be 2' instead of 1', and its weight would be... well 176.4 lbs. instead of 88.2 lbs in meteor form and 1.4 lbs. instead of 0.7 lbs in core form).

The reason why Catalina is bigger than normal is because before it hatched, it was blessed by two special Pokémon: the Springtime Pyukumuku and Lunala. The former took care of its egg until it was ready to hide and hatch for the spring celebration, while the latter protected the egg as it was hidden near its sacred effigy within Springtide Isle's Shrines of the Sun and Moon. With those two's aid (the fact that species comes from space might've helped too), Catalina hatched to be a lot bigger than others.

Payment: 100$
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records