Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:13 PM   #26
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

Re: Important Notice to All Trainers!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xuande
In the unlikely event that I get picked ... do you think you could make it February the 5th instead? Level gains from the daycare or from a Monday-picked-up-Candy can't count otherwise, since February 4th is a Monday. Even if I don't get picked, I'm sure that the other hopeful newbie members have probably got the same thought. (That February 4th's final Daycare level gain + candy pickup will mean 2 extra levels before the levels get frozen in stone for your adventure.)
You can pick up all the shop related things before posting it in the campaign. It's the same Monday. It's not like I demanded it by Monday morning at 12:00 AM before anyone has had any time to post in shops. You can post it by Monday 11:59 PM for all I care. So you can apply those Monday additions to your Pokemon.

But if you put your level 24 Hoppip into Daycare on that Monday, it will count as level 24 for the event. If you withdraw that Hoppip at level 25 on that Monday, it will count as a level 25, even if you stick it back into Daycare.

So I don't really see any problems with it being that Monday.
Old 01-18-2008, 01:54 PM   #27
Loki

Due to events outside my control, I may not be able to sign online during the 25th. So I am changing the closure date of participation to Thursday, January 24th. Not that it seems to really matter as it seems like no one else is posting.
Old 01-19-2008, 04:34 AM   #28
Another Fan
Boulder Badge

Eh, I'm sure I'll love RPing for once if I get into this.

I'll sort out the timeline later. Worst comes to worst, this'll be before my CG campaign.

Fizzy Bubbles Information[/center:ac83b]
Old 01-20-2008, 09:10 PM   #29
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

*signs up*
Old 01-22-2008, 08:28 PM   #30
Loki

Since it seems there is absolutely no one interested in helping me, I am now confirming the party group will be of eight people only. Sorry.

There are two major reasons:
1) Twelve members will be difficult to manage alone. If someone contacts me now, I'm afraid there won't be enough time to talk to them as I won't be online until Friday afternoon/night.
2) It opens more chance for someone to not reply in time and cause a slow down in the story, even if I include my time constraint program. And considering several factors such as various holidays this might go through and my own life, this campaign could take a while.

I will name the eight people participating on Friday or Saturday. Assuming no one else posts to join, the people who wish to participate are:
01. Jonouchi
02. Xuande
03. Rabid Squirrel
04. Betagold
05. ZoraJolteon
06. Dream Breaker
07. Jerichi
08. Joshua
09. Zami
10. thed3
11. [Dootakun]
12. Lee-san
13. Dark Fire
14. Shadowshocker
15. Stark
16. Sandaa
17. Sneasel12
18. Another Fan
19. Altocharizard55
Old 01-25-2008, 01:43 PM   #31
Loki

I finished rolling who will be participating in the event. The number will correspond with the list above. Rolls were done via AIM dice rolling RNG.

6, 12, 16, 15, 7, 4, 9, 8

So that means: Dream Breaker, Lee-san, Sandaa, Stark, Jerichi, Betagold, Zami, Joshua.

Congratulation, you've been selected to join the adventure. Please prepare your squads. If anyone feels they cannot participate for any reason, please PM me and I will do another roll allowing another participant to take your place.
Old 01-26-2008, 06:32 PM   #32
Loki

In a giving mood, I've re-decided that it should be okay to have a total of twelve participants, and thus I've rolled for the additional people. They are:

10, 2, 13, 1

That means thed3, Xuande, Dark Fire, and Jonouchi have been added to the group. Now the overall group is: Dream Breaker, Lee-san, Sandaa, Stark, Jerichi, Betagold, Zami, Joshua, thed3, Xuande, Dark Fire, and Jonouchi.

I will not extend it to 16. >>;;
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out