UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc

Old 06-04-2016, 06:36 PM   #1
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

How Mischievous!

So, for the most part, I was a pretty good kid in school. I got good grades, I generally behaved, and I always got made fun of for being a teacher's pet! Hyperactive, as pretty much everyone who's knew me from '06-'08 knows, but harmless.

Except in Kindergarten. I was a hellraiser. The only behavior-report/pink-slip I ever received was for drawing an inappropriate mural on the blue carpeted floor in bright orange crayon during our naptime. Of course, this is now a point of both embarrassment and pride.

Thinking about this leads me to this question for you guys. What was the most memorable mischief you got into as a kid?
Old 06-04-2016, 06:43 PM   #2
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
I think the only real mischievous thing I ever did as a kid was pull out someone's stool from under them when we were standing for the pledge. That was pretty damn funny even in retrospect.

Other than that I grew out of mischief pretty quickly and got annoyed by it lol.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:05 PM   #3
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

How inappropriate was the mural?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Son_of_Shadows View Post
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 07:12 PM   #4
Altocharizard55
The Scientist

Quote:
How inappropriate was the mural?
Rather. Especially considering I was 5.
Old 06-04-2016, 07:39 PM   #5
Heather
Naga's Voice

I was never much for mischief. In fact, I hold it with pride that I got through all 4 years of high school without a single detention or unexcused absence.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:29 PM   #6
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Mischief, huh? I believe the most mischievous thing I've ever done was start a poke war... which is very low-key, I know. Just never bothered with that type of stuff, you know?

@ Myles: You hold onto that title! Got cheated out of holding it myself by having the bus pass me two times on a day my parents had to leave for work early. Almost got my head run over halfway through the six mile walk there, to boot... *Shudder*

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 08:54 PM   #7
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Purposely pushed my brother out of a raised cubby house and broke his arm. That is the most memorable one at least. I would have been about 6, making him 4, cant remember for sure but it sounds right.

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2016, 11:32 PM   #8
Crys
seems theres a case aclaw

Oh man. In elementary school i was fucking terrible. Middle school too I suppose.

One time I was at recess, and there was this shitty pass restroom system. I really had to pee, and they weren't coming back, so i went behind the building and pissed on the school wall. The old janitor found me walking back, found the spot, then carried my ass to the principals office. Principal was kinda chill tho.

Another time I was convinced by "friends" to pull my pants down, revealing a pair of shorts i had for gym on underneath. Did this to a fair chunk of people, including some girls, before some fucking hispanic chicks reported me to the principal, saying I'd shown bare naked completely. Except i didn't. Suspended, and learned that peer pressure to impress people is bad.

Another time i took an entire supply of flashcards and wrote inappropriate shit on them, i think one was like an octopus but the arms were boobs or something, and shoved them between the bus seat. Wasn't at school the day they were found, and got off scot-free, but it felt like everyone knew lmao.

I was part of the group you might call "those fucking immature little shits" in the fourth grade, along with several others. Entire year was filled with inappropriate stuff, including drawing dickbutts on things, profanities, talking about things like rape and sex but since we knew nothing rape was shoving someone in a dumpster / farting on them, while sex was peeing in someone. Pretty terrible year, got sent to another class at many, many times during that year. Strict af teacher in that other class.

In the fifth grade I was kicked out of the male "sex ed" sort of thing where you learned what the fuck a penis did, for nonstop laughing. This was also the year I was hugged by a non family related girl for the first and quite possibly last time. Not too sure, can't remember if any girl has actually made physical contact with me since.

When I lived in Maryland I also was friends with this girl who had a fucking lumberjack dad or w/e he looked like one, and they lived in the middle of no where with a potbelly stove. She was pretty cool, we were good friends. But then they moved to Norway and I haven't heard from them since. Still a bit upset about that, honestly.

Oh, and in Texas i threw a scorpion at a dude for calling me a faggot. [Redacted] also [redacted] me and was never [redacted]. That was a thign.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:20 AM   #9
Heather
Naga's Voice

Wait Crys you lived in Maryland? In my state? And left? How could you betray me like this?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Quoth the Honchkrow (nevermore!).
Fizzy Member Post: Catherine Park
Heather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 12:58 AM   #10
Crys
seems theres a case aclaw

I lived in Montgomery county, which quickly went to the shitter after I left. I'm not at liberty to discuss the reasons for my leaving.
Crys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:41 AM   #11
deoxys
Fog Badge

I got into a lot of trouble. Sixth grade, I brought a Nintendo Power to my very Christian school and got suspended because it had Suicune on the cover. Parents pulled me out of school quickly after that because it was fucking stupid. Fun fact though, my suspension day was 9/11. 7th grade, kept getting picked on by other kids, and when I flipped one of them off for their behavior and the tescher saw it, I got in trouble - so naturally, I called her a devil-worshipping heathen and threw a book across the room and stormed out. Got suspended for that one, too.

That's all that really comes to mind right now. Meh. I got into some fights and stuff a few times, mostly because I didn't take getting bullied and picked on lying down - I would usually fight back. One time, for example, in like 4th grade, a kid was bullying me and saying mean things, so I kicked him in the face and broke his nose.
deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 02:57 AM   #12
Rangeet
Foot, meet mouth.

Send a message via MSN to Rangeet Send a message via Skype™ to Rangeet
The one that's most memorable to me is when, in ninth grade(possible tenth) biology class with a super strict (albeit pretty cool who knew we all knew what sex was and didn't take immaturity about it) teacher, the word "clitoris" came up. I was explaining what it was to my best friend and the teacher thought I was laughing/etc about it and gave me a lecture while I was just trying my best not to laugh. Never let my best friend forget that day.

This was the same teacher who didn't even bother checking one of my things because my handwriting was too bad for her to read and called another of my friends lecherous.. Great teacher, shitty human being.
Old 06-05-2016, 03:54 AM   #13
Chalis
Activating Rampage

When I was like four I punched another kid in the face for being mean to me... School wrote a note to my parents.

"Meteor Jam!"

Chalis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 06:47 AM   #14
Shuckle
Problematic Fave

I once lectured for over half an hour on the actual true existence of snipes before taking a bunch of elementary school children on a snipe hunt. My group of naive youngsters was totally prepared to catch, kill, and eat their very own snipes and some were even bragging that they could probably catch multiple snipes in one night! I overheard a few boys talking about how they might be able to keep a snipe as a pet and train it to fight for them, like it was a Pokemon. Snipe armies were planned and snipe battles were arranged.

It was so sweet to watch their looks change from excitement to shock to crushing disappointment when they learned exactly what had just happened to them. So, so very sweet.

EDIT: this was at the ripe old age of 12 by the way. Some of the kids I duped were older than me, and the adults present told me years later that they almost found themselves believing me and had to check to make sure if snipes actually existed or not (the answer may surprise you ;))
Old 06-05-2016, 07:37 AM   #15
Mercutio
Banned

I once ate all of the chocolate decorations from our Christmas tree, told my parents my brother did it, convinced my brother that he had done it, and then got my brother to give me the last chocolate (which I had mistakenly left hanging around the back of the tree) by convincing him that he had saved it for me.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2016, 08:05 AM   #16
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Kush was that the moment when you realized you would be good in politics?
Old 06-05-2016, 07:32 PM   #17
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

I pressed a button that said DO NOT PRESS. It set off an alarm.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:41 AM   #18
dirkac
uhhhhh

Idk

I do a lot of immature shit but it basically all involves crossing the line and putting the blame on whoever is closest

Like in Bible class last year me and this big black dude who was a total sjw got into a fight and I kicked him in the balls on accident and then flipped him off and called him a fucking dickhead when the teacher was out and convinced the teach he just sat on his chair wrong and he is hard of hearing.

Because I hate guilt I said sorry like the moment class was over and bought him a coke and nobody cares because a. the dude is a friend and b. everyone at school ended up knowing and thought he deserved it

I never got bullied because when they tried I just threatened them back and called teachers over, because tiny defensless nerdy asian kid who helps in class and makes friendly friends is obviously more believable
Only got sent to detwntion once in Middle School and that was because I was sitting in betwern two guys who were playing the penis game and just got caught up alongside two others who were nearby.
Have a ton of unexcused absences though because I forget to fill out the absence sheet/don't bother/hate to have to talk to the superintendant because I hate him.

I feel bad actually. Really bad. This year had no confrontations at all, except aforemented sjw being stupid again.

I also swear a lot in Dutch but because the only two other Dutch people at my school are my friend and someone I never interact with nobody ever notices.

Last edited by dirkac; 06-06-2016 at 03:48 AM.
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 02:49 PM   #19
Mercutio
Banned

Swearing is not a bad thing but it is almost 100% of the time a less effective way of communicating than alternative option.
Mercutio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:07 PM   #20
Kadota
Pokemon Trainer

Send a message via Skype™ to Kadota
Oh, jeeze. All of the shit I did in Elementary school is stuff my parents told me I supposedly did, so I'm not really gonna count those... BUT after that point, I still was a little shit. The problem is, I'm not sure what stands out the most as I was constantly skipping classes (or the entire school day) and being generally terrible to my parents and siblings.

One thing that stands out at the moment at least (I'm sure I'll think of more later) is the day I tried to "run away" from my house. Well, suffice to say, I didn't get too far even though I thought I was very clever about it. I mean, I climbed out of my window at what was about 2 AM, and started running as fast as I could to my best friend's house at the time. Being a kid, I obviously didn't think this thru... and before I knew it my mom had pulled up to me in the car and tackled me to the ground before I got dragged back kicking and screaming home. >__<;; Not my erm... best moment, maybe. But certainly memorable.

Kadota is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2016, 03:28 PM   #21
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
When I was in primary school (I can't remember when so between the ages of like... 6 and 9) I once accidentally broke another dude in my year's wrist after wrestling a skipping rope out of his hands.

I never knew until his mum (who worked at the school) came in when I was in "detention" and basically told me "His bone is broken." Apparently it was an open fracture too.

Spoiler: show
Fizzy Bubbles Profile/Whimlist/ASB/Wild Future
Inactive Ref, laziness op~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lost™ View Post
In Mother 3 Swampy was Flint and you were Hinawa. You two were a wonderful couple. Icarus was your dog, and Toy and I were your twin sons. Well, until a dinosaur impaled you through the heart. So yes, where is he!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Panda View Post
#still
#fucking
#salty

Whimsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 02:08 AM   #22
SoS
Ducks gonna duck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Swearing is not a bad thing but it is almost 100% of the time a less effective way of communicating than alternative option.
fuck you
Quote:
Because I look damn good in a dress.
Fizzy Bubbles Team
PASBL
Wild Future
SoS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 03:47 AM   #23
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whimsy View Post
When I was in primary school (I can't remember when so between the ages of like... 6 and 9) I once accidentally broke another dude in my year's wrist after wrestling a skipping rope out of his hands.

I never knew until his mum (who worked at the school) came in when I was in "detention" and basically told me "His bone is broken." Apparently it was an open fracture too.
I have broken multiple people's bones lol Most through sport (all apart from my brothers arm as mentioned eariler), i think i have broken at least two people's wrist, one forearm and an elbow. One game on the very first tackle, bloke on the other team broke both tibia, compound fracture (when bone comes out of skin).

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 06:22 AM   #24
Chiko
Chiko Chiko Chi

Location: To the world, to the world, to the world, to the world where you live
>Mischief as a child

I'd like to say that I did jack all without reasoning and that is, for the most part, a true fact. Got bullied hella a lot (way too damn much) so it got to the point where I stopped trying to stop them and got lippy with the bullies, that did not go so well. There was also, unrelated to school, a time I was told about where I deleted the save data of my mother's Gran Turismo... When it was a 99% complete. Other than that, I've forgotten a lot of my childhood (mostly by choice) so there may be more.

Last edited by Chiko; 06-07-2016 at 06:30 AM.
Chiko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2016, 09:41 PM   #25
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger
In 8th grade I found my Christmas stash, which consisted mostly of Pokemon card boosters. I opened every single one, took out the rare, and resealed them. My Dad discovered in December when he was going to go wrap them and was devastated.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > The Misc