UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 09-04-2017, 12:58 AM   #326
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

★ Dropping off my Lv.3 Male Emolga for Reversion Care (meaning he goes back to Lv.1)

★ Dropping off my Lv.3 Female Ekans for Reversion care (meaning she returns to Lv.1)

★ Dropping off my Lv.2 Female Swoobat for Maintenance Care (Knows MT Giga Drain)

Last edited by Naru; 09-04-2017 at 01:40 AM.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:34 PM   #327
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruxami View Post
★ Dropping off my Lv.3 Male Emolga for Reversion Care (meaning he goes back to Lv.1)

★ Dropping off my Lv.3 Female Ekans for Reversion care (meaning she returns to Lv.1)

★ Dropping off my Lv.2 Female Swoobat for Maintenance Care (Knows MT Giga Drain)
Dropping off of Lv. 01 (M) Emolga, Lv. 01 (F) Ekans, and Lv. 02 (F) Swoobat w/ MT Giga Drain confirmed.
Old 09-05-2017, 05:48 PM   #328
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

"These are from Eli," Lee informed, carrying a Gothita in her arms. the staffer at the front counter looked on as seven more Pokémon were brought in by young game wardens, some in buckets, some in arms, some being led by their limbs. None in were Pokéballs, because of course they weren't. They never were. Life wasn't that easy around here.

"Why are you bringing us Pokémon from next door?" The staffer asked, as he pulled an intake form out from under the counter. Lee stared at him as if the question was stupid, which as far as she was concerned, it was.

"Because they're docile, duh. Look at this little dude. He's not going to make it in the wild."

She thrust the Gothita in her arms at the staffer; the small Pokémon reached out for him eagerly, as if expecting a hug. The staffer recoiled, and grunted in defeat.

"Fine. Whatever. Sign here," he muttered, shoving the paper towards her as a blonde girl in a warden's uniform sat a bucket with a Goldeen in it on the counter. Immediately, the fish began to splash everywhere. They didn't pay him enough for this. In fact, they didn't pay him at all. The Gothita had gotten hold of the pen, and was scribbling all over the intake form.

Another day at the Adoption Center.

Dropping off:

Lv. 01 (F) Foongus
Lv. 01 (F) Goldeen
Lv. 01 (M) Gothita
Lv. 01 (F) Lillipup
Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish
Lv. 01 (F) Seel
Lv. 01 (F) Surskit
Lv. 01 (M) Throh
Old 09-05-2017, 05:53 PM   #329
Patches
Shake it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 134 View Post

Lv. 01 (F) Seel ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this Seel for $200 and putting her into a standard pokeball!

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 09-05-2017, 07:34 PM   #330
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Welcome to the Adoption Center!

Lv. 01 (F) Swoobat ($230)
MT Giga Drain
Admittedly Not That Great RP Stuffs:
Spoiler: show
The Adoption Center. It had been a while since Amicae had last stepped into the place, certainly long enough for it to calm down a little bit. After literally being robbed into ownership of a pokemon last time, she was understandably hesitant about going again, but her curiosity ultimately won over her mildly irrational fears.

It was certainly more peaceful as soon as she opened the door this time. There were fewer people and pokemon out and about, and the shuppet seemed to be off sleeping somewhere, if they were even still here at all. That alone was enough to ease her nerves a bit, and she found the stroll though the place, looking at all the pokemon, and getting to have a decent idea of what they were like.

Until she found the cave area. She hadn't gotten a good look at it last time, but she was pretty certain there wasn't swoobat in there! Having raised a woobat herself, she kne all too well what it took to get one to evolve, and to see this one here despite already having done so... it broke her heart. She approached the poor thing carefully, not wanting to startle her. "Um, excuse me...?"

10 minutes later, the girl left the building with a newly-occupied pokeball in her hand. She had no intention of letting a pokemon that had been so obviously loved collect dust in the AC, and was willing to rebuild any trust she might have lost when she was put in- besides, it's not like the rest of the team would be rude to the new member when they got back to the Cathedral!

Adopting this poor soul with this $230.
Old 09-07-2017, 11:54 AM   #331
EpicSquirtle
Adrift in a sea of dreams

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Gothita ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this little one and placing them in Pokéball #2, last was used here.
Payment: $200
Old 09-10-2017, 06:43 PM   #332
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:

Pokémon Available for Adoption

Lv. 01 (F) Surskit ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this little gal. Here's my payment of $200, and she'll be going in a Luxury Ball (leaving me with 5).
Old 09-11-2017, 10:00 AM   #333
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patches View Post
Adopting this Seel for $200 and putting her into a standard pokeball!
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Seel confirmed.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:12 AM   #334
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Median Dia View Post
Admittedly Not That Great RP Stuffs:
Spoiler: show
The Adoption Center. It had been a while since Amicae had last stepped into the place, certainly long enough for it to calm down a little bit. After literally being robbed into ownership of a pokemon last time, she was understandably hesitant about going again, but her curiosity ultimately won over her mildly irrational fears.

It was certainly more peaceful as soon as she opened the door this time. There were fewer people and pokemon out and about, and the shuppet seemed to be off sleeping somewhere, if they were even still here at all. That alone was enough to ease her nerves a bit, and she found the stroll though the place, looking at all the pokemon, and getting to have a decent idea of what they were like.

Until she found the cave area. She hadn't gotten a good look at it last time, but she was pretty certain there wasn't swoobat in there! Having raised a woobat herself, she kne all too well what it took to get one to evolve, and to see this one here despite already having done so... it broke her heart. She approached the poor thing carefully, not wanting to startle her. "Um, excuse me...?"

10 minutes later, the girl left the building with a newly-occupied pokeball in her hand. She had no intention of letting a pokemon that had been so obviously loved collect dust in the AC, and was willing to rebuild any trust she might have lost when she was put in- besides, it's not like the rest of the team would be rude to the new member when they got back to the Cathedral!

Adopting this poor soul with this $230.
Love.

It can do a great many things. It can bring about change. It can ruin people. It can save lives. In the case of Woobat, it can invoke evolution -- something you know all too well. It's this knowing that breaks your heart, when you see the Swoobat, hanging upside down from a thick branch in the Psychic-type enclosure. She seems happy, but then, she would have to be, to be who she is, wouldn't she? That does nothing to ease your aching heart. Your presence seems to rouse her, and she makes a small, excited coo, eager to see people. She likes people. Dislodging herself from the tree, she flutters to the fence, perching on the white-stained wood to greet you. It doesn't take any time at all for you to make the decision: she deserves a loving home.

The girl working the front counter gives you a weird look as she processes your adoption; according to your trainer record, you already own a Woobat. What do you need a Swoobat for, she wonders but doesn't ask, having enough tact to know better. Some people are weird like that, she surmises. It isn't really her place to criticize people for what kind of creatures they want to accumulate. Besides, you look happy! As you're leaving, your newly occupied ball bursts open of its own accord; your new friend eager to spend time with you. She'd never admit it, but she's been a bit lonely, and it's nice to have company. She flutters in the air over your head as you make the walk down the dirt path leading away from the adoption center, a joyous countenance to her features.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Swoobat w/ MT Giga Drain confirmed.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:14 AM   #335
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by EpicSquirtle View Post
Adopting this little one and placing them in Pokéball #2, last was used here.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Gothita confirmed.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:17 AM   #336
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:

Adopting this little gal. Here's my payment of $200, and she'll be going in a Luxury Ball (leaving me with 5).

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Surskit confirmed.
Old 09-15-2017, 04:16 AM   #337
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Meditite ($200)
No special moves.
You know how sometimes you come across someone, they come across you, and it's like...you were meant to meet each other at that specific time? Well, I can relate to that! It was actually my first time seeing the Adoption Center with my own eyes, and it was close to two months since Hyrem had last visited. My mom, Sera, had insisted she be with me whenever our trainer brought me along on some journey, and she was the one to hold me in her arms when we went through those doors. Right away, my mom and I could sense a presence that Hyrem hadn't noticed all the times he had visited because he hadn't brought Mom to the Adoption Center until today. I, of course, didn't know what it was at the time, just that it was something interesting. Mom took me past many cages until we came to a white and blue Pokemon that floated in the air and was not caged at all. A sign next to it read, "MEDITATING: DO NOT DISTURB," and my interest was piqued even further. "Mommy, what is that?" I asked her. "Hyrem will find that out for us," she explained. A small thought conversation later, and I saw Hyrem open Dexelle for the first time so the Pokedex could give its information on the Pokemon:

Meditite, the Meditate Pokemon. Meditite spends almost the entire day deep in meditation to hone its psychic powers as well as its body. The time it spends meditating can be longer whenever it loses focus, but as time passes it is said to be so in tune with the surrounding spiritual energies that it can levitate in the air without knowing it. When it is not meditating, it is exercising to keep its body primed should it need to battle. It can subsist off of one berry a day, though it has been known on a fairly regular basis to fast for up to a week.

As the Pokedex finished, the Meditite in front of us slowly descended to the ground, and after a few seconds of its body touching the floor, without provocation one of its eyes flashed open, and I heard a feminine voice, different from my mother's, speak inside my mind:

*You have come.*
"Mommy, did you hear that?" I asked her.
"Yes, I did," she said aloud to me before looking towards the other Psychic-type. *You speak as if you were expecting us, is this true?*
*Correct,* nodded the Meditite. *For weeks I have been inside this facility searching the aether for answers, and the visions I have are of your approach and my leaving this facility with you. Nothing much past that other than my training regimen being alongside the little one.* At this, she pointed at me before speaking aloud, "You there, what is your name?"
"Um, my-my name is Brian," I answered, "and this is my mother."
"My name is Sera," my mother added, "and this human is Hyrem, our trainer."
The Meditite nodded before looking back at me and standing up on her feet. "Brian of Hyrem, and son of Sera, will you accept me as your training partner? Together, we would reach our top potential and perhaps discover enlightenment."
"Um, I don't know what any of that means..." I said hesitantly. "But I do like making new friends, so...sure!"
"Excellent, I will strive to help you become stronger as you strengthen me." She then put her hands together and bowed towards us.
"Er, yeah..." I stammered, still not sure of what she was talking about.
"Oh, and once you talk to your trainer I believe I will be known as Anjali," she added. "That was the name I was shown in my vision."

A second short thought conversation later, and Hyrem said aloud, "Okay, I guess you're coming with us then, little Meditite? I don't know all the details yet, but Sera and Brian are okay with it, so I'll go ahead and fill our the paperwork for you! Welcome to the team...Anjali!"

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Meditite
Pokeball: (28/30)
Old 09-18-2017, 04:37 PM   #338
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
You know how sometimes you come across someone, they come across you, and it's like...you were meant to meet each other at that specific time? Well, I can relate to that! It was actually my first time seeing the Adoption Center with my own eyes, and it was close to two months since Hyrem had last visited. My mom, Sera, had insisted she be with me whenever our trainer brought me along on some journey, and she was the one to hold me in her arms when we went through those doors. Right away, my mom and I could sense a presence that Hyrem hadn't noticed all the times he had visited because he hadn't brought Mom to the Adoption Center until today. I, of course, didn't know what it was at the time, just that it was something interesting. Mom took me past many cages until we came to a white and blue Pokemon that floated in the air and was not caged at all. A sign next to it read, "MEDITATING: DO NOT DISTURB," and my interest was piqued even further. "Mommy, what is that?" I asked her. "Hyrem will find that out for us," she explained. A small thought conversation later, and I saw Hyrem open Dexelle for the first time so the Pokedex could give its information on the Pokemon:

Meditite, the Meditate Pokemon. Meditite spends almost the entire day deep in meditation to hone its psychic powers as well as its body. The time it spends meditating can be longer whenever it loses focus, but as time passes it is said to be so in tune with the surrounding spiritual energies that it can levitate in the air without knowing it. When it is not meditating, it is exercising to keep its body primed should it need to battle. It can subsist off of one berry a day, though it has been known on a fairly regular basis to fast for up to a week.

As the Pokedex finished, the Meditite in front of us slowly descended to the ground, and after a few seconds of its body touching the floor, without provocation one of its eyes flashed open, and I heard a feminine voice, different from my mother's, speak inside my mind:

*You have come.*
"Mommy, did you hear that?" I asked her.
"Yes, I did," she said aloud to me before looking towards the other Psychic-type. *You speak as if you were expecting us, is this true?*
*Correct,* nodded the Meditite. *For weeks I have been inside this facility searching the aether for answers, and the visions I have are of your approach and my leaving this facility with you. Nothing much past that other than my training regimen being alongside the little one.* At this, she pointed at me before speaking aloud, "You there, what is your name?"
"Um, my-my name is Brian," I answered, "and this is my mother."
"My name is Sera," my mother added, "and this human is Hyrem, our trainer."
The Meditite nodded before looking back at me and standing up on her feet. "Brian of Hyrem, and son of Sera, will you accept me as your training partner? Together, we would reach our top potential and perhaps discover enlightenment."
"Um, I don't know what any of that means..." I said hesitantly. "But I do like making new friends, so...sure!"
"Excellent, I will strive to help you become stronger as you strengthen me." She then put her hands together and bowed towards us.
"Er, yeah..." I stammered, still not sure of what she was talking about.
"Oh, and once you talk to your trainer I believe I will be known as Anjali," she added. "That was the name I was shown in my vision."

A second short thought conversation later, and Hyrem said aloud, "Okay, I guess you're coming with us then, little Meditite? I don't know all the details yet, but Sera and Brian are okay with it, so I'll go ahead and fill our the paperwork for you! Welcome to the team...Anjali!"

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Meditite
Pokeball: (28/30)
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Meditite confirmed.
Old 09-25-2017, 04:02 PM   #339
Meetan
Soul Badge

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Paras ($200)
Alice did not have a problem. Whoever was reading this had a problem, probably, she childishly thought as she made her monthly visit to the Adoption Centre. It had crossed her mind more than once that perhaps she was out of control, that maybe the staff and others judged her and questioned whether with the amount of Pokemon taken in, could they possibly have a good home? The answer was yes, they did, although as with many Pokemon altogether there were sometimes clashes of personality. Not to mention, not all Pokemon had experienced a proper adventure yet, but with the Cloud Garden as their main home that wasn't always a bad thing. Farren, for example, was usually happy just taking a nap. Axel was the same.

It was Autumn now, although the trainer was still dressed like it was summer. The only exceptions were the trainers and socks instead of sandals and the fact that a hooded jacket or coat of some sort was usually tied around her waist. The grass exhibit was once again the visitor's target, and this time she crouched a bit, blue eyes skimming the view until her Pokedex picked up one of the female Paras.

"Yes, you! You're the one I'm hoping for. Hi there, Paras~!" It was another one of those picks that Alice couldn't quite understand herself for. There was Starly, Emolga, so many other Pokemon that had a more common appeal, but Alice wanted the little creature for sure. The thought had been on her mind for a while now, unable to shift, certainly more than a whim. "You're such a cute girl! Ahh, I wanna just give you all the cuddles and stuff!"

Perhaps it was because she always remembered the anime episode with the weak little Paras, or that it was an underdog of sorts. It was hard to know, but Alice was certain that there would be a place for her in the family. "I was thinking the names Morganna, or Morgan. If you want to come, maybe?" She had a Poke Ball and the $200 waiting in her pocket. All Alice needed now was an affirmative to go.
Old 10-12-2017, 01:44 AM   #340
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Natu ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this lil guy, here's my $200 dollar payment. And I'll be putting him in a regular ole Pokeball. [leaving me with 1]
Old 10-12-2017, 09:43 AM   #341
Beautiful Savage
Oh, hello

Quote:

Lv. 01 (F) Ledyba ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this here Ledyba using $200 and putting it in a Pokeball, leaving me with four.
Old 10-14-2017, 05:06 PM   #342
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Qwilfish ($200)
No special moves.
In before the daily reset to adopt one of these poofy fish please.

Placing her in a Pokeball, paying $200.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:39 PM   #343
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meetan View Post
Alice did not have a problem. Whoever was reading this had a problem, probably, she childishly thought as she made her monthly visit to the Adoption Centre. It had crossed her mind more than once that perhaps she was out of control, that maybe the staff and others judged her and questioned whether with the amount of Pokemon taken in, could they possibly have a good home? The answer was yes, they did, although as with many Pokemon altogether there were sometimes clashes of personality. Not to mention, not all Pokemon had experienced a proper adventure yet, but with the Cloud Garden as their main home that wasn't always a bad thing. Farren, for example, was usually happy just taking a nap. Axel was the same.

It was Autumn now, although the trainer was still dressed like it was summer. The only exceptions were the trainers and socks instead of sandals and the fact that a hooded jacket or coat of some sort was usually tied around her waist. The grass exhibit was once again the visitor's target, and this time she crouched a bit, blue eyes skimming the view until her Pokedex picked up one of the female Paras.

"Yes, you! You're the one I'm hoping for. Hi there, Paras~!" It was another one of those picks that Alice couldn't quite understand herself for. There was Starly, Emolga, so many other Pokemon that had a more common appeal, but Alice wanted the little creature for sure. The thought had been on her mind for a while now, unable to shift, certainly more than a whim. "You're such a cute girl! Ahh, I wanna just give you all the cuddles and stuff!"

Perhaps it was because she always remembered the anime episode with the weak little Paras, or that it was an underdog of sorts. It was hard to know, but Alice was certain that there would be a place for her in the family. "I was thinking the names Morganna, or Morgan. If you want to come, maybe?" She had a Poke Ball and the $200 waiting in her pocket. All Alice needed now was an affirmative to go.
The staff has gotten quite used to you over the past few months. It would be a lie to say they never discussed you and your altruism, but it's largely in good humor. Maybe a few light ribbings over the menagerie you've accumulated, but considering the rate in which the manager spirited away Pokémon from the center, well... you're regarded in good company, at least.

You know exactly who you've come for today, though she doesn't seemed exactly thrilled to see you. It wasn't that she was unhappy to see you, mind; rather, she regards you with a sort of indifference as you approach her. You extend your offer -- that you have a home, and would love for her to come live in it -- as she cocks her head, evidently sizing you up. After a few moment's scrutiny, she raises her broad forelegs and crosses them over her face, forming an X. Is she rejecting you?! Maybe not; she uncrosses her legs after a moment, and scuttles up to you, climbing your leg like a mighty oak tree. Her little bug feet kind of pinch and tickle, but you endure, and soon she's seated comfortable on your shoulder, a fat mushroom brushing your cheek. When you don't immediately move from the enclosure, she taps the side on your head with a meaty foreleg to get you moving. She seems confident, and very goal oriented. You shuffle your way back to the office at her behest.

The lady at the front desk is finishing her lunch when you arrive. Realizing she has work to do, she sets her sandwich down on the wax paper it was wrapped in, and shoves it aside. As you're filling out the paperwork, your new friend dismounts you, and begins marching up and down the counter. She sniffs at the volunteer's momentarily abandoned lunch, before shoving the bottle of kombucha off the counter to a thunderous crash of shattering glass. As the startled staffer turns to look at the mess, and then the Pokémon, the Paras raises her claws to form the same X she had demonstrated to you. The staffer gets up to fetch a towel from the back room, looking truly bewildered.

As you wait for her to return, a bell over the front door jingles, heralding the arrival on someone else. A gme warden from the nearby park strolls in, evidently with business of his own if the clipboard in his hand is any indication. He smiles at you, offering a casual greeting, before reaching down to give your new Paras a little pet. No sooner does he reach out than does she attach herself to his sleeve, scurrying up his arm with a purpose. Most people would probably be a little unnerved by a bug charging up their arm, but not a seasoned warden. He laughs.

"Friendly little bugger," he says, amusement in his voice. He seems entertained, until she reaches his shoulder and pulls the pack of cigarettes out of his breast pocket.

"Wha-... hey!" he protests, as she throws them across the room with as much force as she can manage. They get pretty impressive air, considering their launch point, landing on the other side of the counter, right in the puddle of spilled kombucha. He can do nothing but watch as they begin soaking up the fermented tea through the paper packet. The Paras throws up her X again, a stern look on her face. When the Adoption Center staffer returns with a towel and a broom, she's all the more befuddled to find soggy cigarettes in her mess. The unimpressed game warden plucks her off his shoulder with a strong hand, and practically dumps her into yours, giving you dirty look. The staffer seems to share his sentiments, as she rushes the rest of your paperwork out, stamping the confirmation document with unnecessary force before sliding it across the counter to you.

Pleased with herself, the Paras looks up at you from her spot in your arms, claws crossed in an X.

Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Paras confirmed.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:42 PM   #344
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Adopting this lil guy, here's my $200 dollar payment. And I'll be putting him in a regular ole Pokeball. [leaving me with 1]
Adoption of Lv. 01 (M) Natu confirmed.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:43 PM   #345
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beautiful Savage View Post
Adopting this here Ledyba using $200 and putting it in a Pokeball, leaving me with four.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Ledyba confirmed.
Old 10-14-2017, 09:47 PM   #346
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
In before the daily reset to adopt one of these poofy fish please.

Placing her in a Pokeball, paying $200.
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Quilfish confirmed.
Old 10-15-2017, 04:24 AM   #347
Gemini Spark
Weavile Pillow

Send a message via Skype™ to Gemini Spark
Quote:
Lv. 01 (F) Ekans ($200)
No special moves.
"Good, she's still here!"

The last few times Hyrem was here, he was wandering about aimlessly, looking for a Pokemon that would impress him (and he definitely found plenty of them in this place. This time, he was planning on coming back for a certain Pokemon that he had passed up multiple times, thinking he should let someone else have it...but no one else took her.

There simply wasn't enough love for the purple and yellow snake with yellow eyes and rattle he was standing in front of at that moment. Sure, the other two Ekans that were there with her found trainers that wanted them, but after that, people always came here looking for someone else, something other than a scary, venomous snake. Hyrem, on the other hand, had nothing but love for them as he had already taken two of them out of the older Adoption Center years ago, raised them until they were powerful, fully-fledged Arbok, and was there to celebrate their first hatchling. Looking at the young female perking up to acknowledge his presence now, as she had done every time he or another trainer looked at her and walked past, it took him back to those very first moments when he had acquired those two. And it seemed only fitting that he bring the family along and show the young reptile just what he can turn her into.

"It's okay, little girl, I'm not going to ignore you any longer. Seshiro, Shisato, and Sachi, come on out!" Two Poison Balls and a regular Pokeball reveal two serpentine creatures much bigger than the one before them, complete with hoods with scary markings, and a third snake, another Ekans, all of which discovered the new snake and started flicking their tongues curiously in her direction, slithering closer to her to get a good idea of her scent. Naturally, this caused the unfamiliar Ekans to tense and hide her face in her coils, but Shisato knew what to do: she brought her face low to the ground, tucked in her hood and started to gently loop herself around the smaller ball of coils until a bigger ball was made around the little one. And instead of squeezing, the bigger coils started to twitch and vibrate around the smaller body, a trick she learned in order to soothe Sachi when it's time for her to settle down and sleep. Feeling confident she had relaxed the baby, her coils unraveled to reveal the little one again before her face began to nudge against the tinier coils until she saw her face poke out again.

"You have been alone for so long, haven't you?" Shisato whispered. "I know because I was you once. I did not know what would happen to me; would I die all by myself? Would I die while my friends wondered where I had gone? Then a boy showed up holding another Ekans, one I had known, and I did not allow myself to hope they would take me with them. And yet...they did." Seshiro entered the little snake's view at this point to give a loving lick to his mate's forehead. "They gave me...a family." Sachi appeared soon after and joined in the smiling. "And that is what we wish to give you, if you will accept."
"Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!" Sachi added with excitement at the prospect of having a sister like Kinana and Sorano did. The other Ekans slowly raised her head up and out of the coilbed Shisato had made, looking at each snake, then at Hyrem, before nodding and extending her head straight towards Shisato's snout. Shisato, in turn, took the extended invitation to lick her soon-to-be-adopted daughter's forehead, followed by Seshiro, before Sachi got the brilliant idea to use her favorite attack, Beat Up, the newest family member suddenly eager to join her sister and parents in capturing and encasing the trainer in yet another coil prison, leaving only the head revealed so they all could look at the human expectantly. "Well, how can I possibly say no to this?" he asked.

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Ekans
Pokeball: (30/30)
Old 10-23-2017, 01:02 PM   #348
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gemini Spark View Post
"Good, she's still here!"

The last few times Hyrem was here, he was wandering about aimlessly, looking for a Pokemon that would impress him (and he definitely found plenty of them in this place. This time, he was planning on coming back for a certain Pokemon that he had passed up multiple times, thinking he should let someone else have it...but no one else took her.

There simply wasn't enough love for the purple and yellow snake with yellow eyes and rattle he was standing in front of at that moment. Sure, the other two Ekans that were there with her found trainers that wanted them, but after that, people always came here looking for someone else, something other than a scary, venomous snake. Hyrem, on the other hand, had nothing but love for them as he had already taken two of them out of the older Adoption Center years ago, raised them until they were powerful, fully-fledged Arbok, and was there to celebrate their first hatchling. Looking at the young female perking up to acknowledge his presence now, as she had done every time he or another trainer looked at her and walked past, it took him back to those very first moments when he had acquired those two. And it seemed only fitting that he bring the family along and show the young reptile just what he can turn her into.

"It's okay, little girl, I'm not going to ignore you any longer. Seshiro, Shisato, and Sachi, come on out!" Two Poison Balls and a regular Pokeball reveal two serpentine creatures much bigger than the one before them, complete with hoods with scary markings, and a third snake, another Ekans, all of which discovered the new snake and started flicking their tongues curiously in her direction, slithering closer to her to get a good idea of her scent. Naturally, this caused the unfamiliar Ekans to tense and hide her face in her coils, but Shisato knew what to do: she brought her face low to the ground, tucked in her hood and started to gently loop herself around the smaller ball of coils until a bigger ball was made around the little one. And instead of squeezing, the bigger coils started to twitch and vibrate around the smaller body, a trick she learned in order to soothe Sachi when it's time for her to settle down and sleep. Feeling confident she had relaxed the baby, her coils unraveled to reveal the little one again before her face began to nudge against the tinier coils until she saw her face poke out again.

"You have been alone for so long, haven't you?" Shisato whispered. "I know because I was you once. I did not know what would happen to me; would I die all by myself? Would I die while my friends wondered where I had gone? Then a boy showed up holding another Ekans, one I had known, and I did not allow myself to hope they would take me with them. And yet...they did." Seshiro entered the little snake's view at this point to give a loving lick to his mate's forehead. "They gave me...a family." Sachi appeared soon after and joined in the smiling. "And that is what we wish to give you, if you will accept."
"Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes!" Sachi added with excitement at the prospect of having a sister like Kinana and Sorano did. The other Ekans slowly raised her head up and out of the coilbed Shisato had made, looking at each snake, then at Hyrem, before nodding and extending her head straight towards Shisato's snout. Shisato, in turn, took the extended invitation to lick her soon-to-be-adopted daughter's forehead, followed by Seshiro, before Sachi got the brilliant idea to use her favorite attack, Beat Up, the newest family member suddenly eager to join her sister and parents in capturing and encasing the trainer in yet another coil prison, leaving only the head revealed so they all could look at the human expectantly. "Well, how can I possibly say no to this?" he asked.

Pokemon to Adopt: Lv. 1 Female Ekans
Pokeball: (30/30)
Adoption of Lv. 01 (F) Ekans confirmed.
Old 10-23-2017, 01:08 PM   #349
Nerd Violence
Sayonara Bye Bye

Dropping off from the Reset Documentation Thread:

Lv. 01 (F) Hoppip
Lv. 01 (M) Nidoran
Lv. 01 (M) Tympole

Old 10-23-2017, 02:02 PM   #350
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Lv. 01 (M) Nidoran ($200)
No special moves.
Adopting this fella and putting him in a Pokeball. $200

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records