Thunder Badge

lol.
Old 06-29-2016, 07:53 PM   #28
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 6: Nothing Happens

Recalling Faecast Talksick sends out Magiga the Misdreavus

Quote:
Misdreavus (Ghost): Misdreavus will usually stay in the ethereal state but can switch to solid or invisible if required. Misdreavus levitate by default but have a lower flight ceiling than most levitating Pokémon and are not particularly fast. They can be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).
However conditionals fuck up Magiga's orders and Levi is told to do nothing.

Summary:
Levi regained some energy. Both good for two

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 02:01 AM   #29
dirkac
uhhhhh

yaya

again go Sylvia.

Shadow Ball twice.
But if they use Shadow Ball use Phantom Force instead.
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 03:03 AM   #30
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Get close to her in the time that it takes to switch. Protect from the first shadow ball to make it explode in her face.
Sucker Punch to interrupt the second.

Last edited by TalkSick; 06-30-2016 at 03:12 AM.
TalkSick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2016, 12:22 PM   #31
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 7:

Dirk recalls Levi sending out and revealing his final pokemon Sylvia the Phantump

Quote:
Phantump (Grass/Ghost): Phantump can levitate. Their body is considered to be ethereal, but the wooden stump is always solid. Being denizens of the forest, their Forest's Curse is slightly more potent. Their Ingrain technique heals more health than usual. In addition, the vines they create using Leech Seed are made of petrified wood, making them much more sturdy than normal, and they are able to control the roots of trees with Grass Knot. They can be poisoned.

[Ghost]: Ghost-type Pokémon fight more enthusiastically at night, though are not put off by fighting in the day, and can see in the dark. Ghosts are resistant to curses and curses imposed on them will last for a shorter time and be less potent. Their fear inducing attacks are more effective than those used by other Pokémon. Ghost types can be poisoned, unless stated otherwise. Ghost-types are not fully immune to Normal, Fighting or typeless attacks as in the games, taking neutral damage, but some may change their state in order to reduce damage from physical moves (see Ghost Pokémon information for details).

[Grass]: Grass-type Pokémon live anywhere that can support vegetation and are adept at concealing themselves in such places. They enjoy both bright sun and rain and fight more enthusiastically in the day time, though they are not put off by fighting at night. Rainstorms will heal them slightly every round the rain falls, while very bright sunlight will regenerate their energy instead. Their healing moves cost slightly less energy and their draining moves will heal them by a greater amount while suffering only half of the usual diminishing returns. They are immune to spore based techniques like Sleep Powder and are more adept at using such attacks themselves, creating denser concentrations of spores which are harder to disperse and more potent in their effects. Any attack used by Grass-types manipulating the environment is slightly more potent, and their Grass-type attacks which utilise plant foliage (such as Razor Leaf) are more efficient in natural environments.
Sylvia appears with a flash of light; Magiga floats quite close to the newly released Phantump. Sylvia looks upon Magiga gathering a ball of shadows firing it off at Magiga whom throws up a green barrier to protect herself however the proximity of Magiga results in the splash wind Engulfing Sylvia dealing a large amount of damage to the Phantump. Sylvia frustrated floats a little closer to Magiga gathering another ball of shadows prepares to send it at the Misdreavus however Magiga doesn't feel like taking the hit rushes forwards channelling dark energy into a fist of darkness the fist strikes Sylvia's stump dealing super effective damage and making her lose her focus.

Summary:
Sylvia got fucked over dropping to the final third. Both good for two. Levi will recover energy in his pokeball

Quote:
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.

Last edited by Eliteknight; 06-30-2016 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:26 PM   #32
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Why didn't Magiga get close to Sylvia? Pretty sure switching takes time.
Old 06-30-2016, 12:38 PM   #33
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Sorry ment to mention her getting closer but didnt and as a result didnt deal damage. She did get closer. Will edit the round later to reflect that aswell as possible damage

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-30-2016, 10:05 PM   #34
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Switching to Scorrupt the Gligar.

"Take off and glide high in the air where they can't reach you for physical attacks and use Razor Wind x2."
Old 07-01-2016, 06:17 PM   #35
dirkac
uhhhhh

Psychic them to the ground and Zen Headbutt.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:17 AM   #36
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 8:

Recalling Magiga Talksick sends out his final pokemon Scorrupt the Gligar

Quote:
Gligar (Ground/Flying): Gligar are not true fliers. Instead, they glide. If needed to, however, they are able to fly for short distances, and their claws allow them to grab and climb relatively smooth surfaces. They are also able to use a form of echolocation, allowing them to see through illusions, reveal hidden Pokémon and have a better sense of their surroundings in low-visibility situations. Gligar can see in the dark and fight more enthusiastically at night. They remain immune to Electric moves when in flight, though are affected as normal in wet conditions.

[Ground]: Ground-type Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 0.75x the usual damage from Electric-type attacks, and will take neutral damage from Electric when wet. Ground types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water. Ground-type Pokémon are more adept at manipulating outdoor and 'natural' environments than other Pokémon and will spend less energy using Dig, Earthquake etc. This allows them to use Ground attacks on any surface, with the exception of Dig. They can also cause the ground to shake more vigorously when using Earthquake and Bulldoze.

[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. This also means that they are much harder to knock off course after gathering momentum. They are also more adept at commanding the wind, and they can use these attacks with slightly less energy than normal. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.
Scorrupt flies up into the air looking down upon Sylvia. Gathering energy Scorrupt sends blades of wind down at Sylvia like razors! Meanwhile Sylvia begins to try to pull Scorrupt down to the ground with some telekinetic psychic energy. However the winds strike the Phantump dealing super effective damage! Sylvia notes her foe is out of melee range so she is only able to watch in horror as her for unleashes another razor wind down upon her!

Summary:
Sylvia is into deep critical. Both good for two

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 07-03-2016, 11:53 AM   #37
dirkac
uhhhhh

... forgot i switched to phabtump

Uh

Phantom Force Toxic
Old 07-03-2016, 12:21 PM   #38
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

"Razor Wind after her phantom force. Add an Aerial Ace if she survives."
Old 07-03-2016, 12:25 PM   #39
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 9:

Sylvia vanishes into thin air. Scorrupt looks around not able to see his foe suddenly he is struck in the back by Sylvia whom appears behind him. Scorrupt turns and unleashes a razor wind upon the Phantump putting her down for the count!

Sylvia is unable to battle!

Scorrupt took a decent hit, good for two.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:26 PM   #40
dirkac
uhhhhh

yeah

levi

psychic them towards you then double Ice Punch

three confirmed
Old 07-03-2016, 12:34 PM   #41
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

"DC Earthquake, Protect, DC Earthquake."

3 confirmed.
Old 07-03-2016, 12:50 PM   #42
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Round 10: 2 Wild 3-Movers Appear

Levi returns to the battlefield with a flash. Immediately he sends a wave of psychic energy at Scorrupt the wave pushing the Gligar back slightly. However Scorrupt manages to get close smacking Levi with his claw the force of an earthquake being sent through it dealing super effective damage! Levi begin coating his fist with Ice energy he swings a mighty punch at his foe however Scorrupt protects himself from the attack! However Levi has two fists coating his second fist with ice energy he swings his fist striking Scorrupt for massive super effective damage. Scorrupt retaliates striking back with another earthquake laced claw. Barely putting Levi down for the count

Levi is unable to battle!

Talksick earns 3KO's and 6TP for his victory
Dirkac earns 3TP for his loss
Eliteknight gains 6SP for fast reffings

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 07-03-2016, 01:08 PM   #43
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Thanks for the nice and quick refereeing, EK!
Old 07-03-2016, 01:21 PM   #44
dirkac
uhhhhh

Thanks for the quick Ref and quick orders, you two

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL