UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-13-2016, 09:16 PM   #51
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Use a wide spread Swift to find the real one then pound it with a Solar Beam.

Gaming Pic
Spoiler: show

PASBL
Wild Future
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2016, 06:47 AM   #52
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 14: A Dire Delay!

Tiness looks winded and in no shape to fight right away. It looks like she can't keep up as much as she wants to, and Marcia doesn't want to wait! The Houndoom opens her mouth, and out comes something alot less foreboding than I expected. She shoots out a whole lotta Swift-flying star-shaped shots of energy at Tiness! They fly in pelt the Samurott for some damage, but otherwise don't really faze her. But even then Tiness is not quite ready for even evasive maneuvers, and Marcia is determined to dish out a vicious offense. This time she gathers more Solar power. Thanks to the sun shining, she's able to reach full power in mere moments! This is quickly unleashed in another powerful Beam of Grass energy that surges towards the Samurott! No escape for Tiness this time, she's blasted HARD by the shining solar power directly and shout out in huge discontent!

When that's over, Marcia's got a toothy smirk on her face as she watches her opponent writhe. Even though that hurt real badly, Tiness insists that it's but a setback. But now she's able to catch her breath and properly pull her strategy, moving at an absurd pace before seemingly splitting apart! Now we're seeing Double, because there's more than one Samurott surrounding Marcia on 3 sides! Will this newfound Team of Otters help deter the Dog long enough to keep her busy?

Hmph, I highly doubt she will be fooled by such a medium of trickery. Anyway...

Tiness was harmed quite harshly, which puts her on the same level of health as her opponent now. She had her break, so she will be able to try her hardest. She is accompanied by 2 other clones of herself.

Marcia was not harmed, but has spent enough energy render her in need of a break, I strongly recommend she take one...She is out of Grass energy.

The sunlight has 2 more turns before it wears down.

In the meantime, What's Zerozoner going to do??

Last edited by Trot Away; 07-15-2016 at 12:19 PM.
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:12 PM   #53
zerozoner
Rainbow Badge

Sorry got sidetracked by life.

Use Swift in a spread out pattern to rid ourselves of those clones.

Gaming Pic
Spoiler: show

PASBL
Wild Future
zerozoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2016, 02:16 PM   #54
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Water Gun, then Encore the Swift.
Old 07-18-2016, 05:56 PM   #55
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Round 15: Fool me once, not gonna happen!

Marcia is outnumbered now, but that doesn't mean she's out of luck this time. The Houndoom seems to have the Samurott's number without her knowing it, her awesome sense of smell helps her easily pick up her opponent's scent. She sniffs a bit and sharply turns to the Samurott to the right, Swiftly opening her mouth and shoots out more of those fast-flying stars! Tiness gets pelted good and her numbers are cut back to one, Marcia didn't need to spread it out! She gloats that Marcia's attack wasn't a big deal, but THIS will be. She builds up power and Guns for the Fiery Dark type to blast her back for a harsh blow. Marcia is soon soaked in the face with a surprisingly strong blast of Water that really smarts and leaves her to yowl and stagger!

All wet, Marcia recovers and stares daggers at a confident-looking Tiness. It appears that the Samurott...is applauding her efforts?? That's pretty odd! She praises Marcia and insists that she try it again. The hurting Houndoom wonders why her opponent is asking for an Encore at a time like this. She ends up scoffing off the flattery, she's SO not convinced! Tiness cuts it out and gets back on guard, too.

Think about it. Her opponent's attack left her in much worse shape than her own, will attacking with that again really help her case?

I guess not...

Marcia took an awful hit, this makes her fall fairly past halfway. Her round was light, and therefore is able to perform adequately again!

Tiness took somewhat of a hit but regains her lead, she is still over half. She can still perform well at the moment.

Now I do wonder what Ironthunder wants to do now...
Old 07-19-2016, 02:45 AM   #56
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Water Gun.
Old 07-23-2016, 11:14 AM   #57
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Ok, from Zerozoner's TA, they are conceding in all matches, so I'm going to put up DQ orders now.

Hydro Pump, Surf, Hydro Cannon.

Three confirmed.
Old 07-23-2016, 12:26 PM   #58
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Disqualification: Sudden Washout!

*Ahem* Pardon me, but it appears that Zerozoner is conceding.

Oh! Really? So that means Ironthunder is looking to go for the technicality! Right on cue, Tiness builds up intense water pressure, this is definitely going to be a big one...Marcia is standing down, leaving her at the mercy of the Samurott's incoming fury! Tiness unleashes that fury with an awesome display of Hydro power, she Pumps out absurd amount of water! The Houndoom more than a drink than one would like, totally pummeled by the blast! That one was brutal, but Marcis still seems to be in this. Tiness sighs and wants to change that as soon as she can, standing on twos and tapping into her Water power. Wouldn't you know it, she raises another wall of water! The wave breaks and comes crashing down, she's going to wash her opponent away in the Surf! Look out!

*Gag* *Cough* Ugh, what a washout, I barely held on here! But Marcia wasn't so lucky, she was totally washed away...

I warned you to get higher up...

You did not! Either way, Marcia is way too washed out to keep going, she's been totally beat! Tiness sighs and pants heavily, looks like this is over...

Marcia has been knocked out! Ironthunder disqualifies the opponent, making them the winner!

And so ends that matchup. It didn't last throughout, but it was still good nonetheless. Arin, we're leaving, let's go!

Very well. But don't make commands like that, that's my job!

Sheesh! Fine fine...

-

Ironthunder earns 2 KOs and 4 TP
Zerozoner earns 2 TP
Trot Away earns 2 SP (I missed a few days...)
Old 07-23-2016, 12:31 PM   #59
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

ty for the reffings trot, amazing as always.

gg Zero, hope to rematch you when your life's not being such a pain.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL