UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 05-17-2016, 09:51 PM   #26
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Flying!Twister 2x

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miror
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Spoiler: show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuckle View Post
Well I don't know I wanted to deal damage and Starmie is inorganic :X
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercutio View Post
Starmie is a starfish, it is not inorganic :p
Quote:
Kush I'm TL1. How am I supposed to know things if you don't tell me them?
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concept View Post
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Eliteknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2016, 01:34 AM   #27
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Reflect, then Roost for energy.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Extroph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 05:40 AM   #28
Aposteriori
Banned

Pidgey fights the sense of confusion, and starts to flap his wings. Twister takes shape in a rapid matter, much more faster than the owl can react. The winds batter him up like no tomorrow, knocking him into the terrain. Left with no other choice, Hoot hoot sets up a reflect pane that will protect him from future physical attacks. Pidgey is getting more and more lucid as time goes on; his rapid movement of the wings allow for the formation of another Twister. The fate of this turbine is to crash land against the pane, leaving some of it behind. Hoothoot perches down to heal some of health. Roost initiates toward the end, but it leaves the owl in a vulnerable position. He might get out of it around the beginning of the following round. Pidgey celebrates until it notices toxic taking a hold.

Hoothoot dropped below the half-way mark for a short amount of time, but that has changed by now. He is stuck roosting. Pidgey is no longer confused.
Aposteriori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2016, 06:05 AM   #29
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Is the Reflect still intact?

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 05-20-2016, 06:06 AM   #30
Aposteriori
Banned

The fate of this turbine is to crash land against the pane, leaving some of it behind. It being the reflect pane

Last edited by Aposteriori; 05-20-2016 at 06:14 AM.
Old 05-20-2016, 08:01 AM   #31
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Ah, misread the "it" as the turbine. Cool okay uhh..

Hyper Voice as you finish Roosting. Stay grounded. If you're still good for two, Hyper Voice a second time.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 05-25-2016, 11:49 PM   #32
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Hurricane then U-turn out to Beric Dondarrion "The lightning lord" [Elekid]

Quote:
EK keeping up his streak of being the scummiest motherfucker to ever grace mafia games regardless of his actual alignment
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:
I have 1 SP. Retroactively claiming the SP tax on all the things I did whilst LO.

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-28-2016, 08:14 AM   #33
Aposteriori
Banned

The reflective pane is still up, which is good for Hoothoot at this point. Pidgey is not being held back by confusion as it channels a huge Hurricane. Hoothoot is done roosting for now, but his opponent is midway attacking. Flapping his wings violently, the birb creates a giant natural disaster that is absorbed partially by reflect. It basically cut the power in half before striking Hoothoot. He recovers fast enough, glad that he is not confused as his voice becomes raspy and exasperated. Hyper Voice hurts Pidgey, making it fly erratically in discomfort.

Pidgey is still reeling back in from his previous attack. He was left disoriented. Hoothoot can react again, finding the time to yell again. Hyper Voice takes another chunk of health out of the original regional birb. Pidgey cannot help but to find his groove again. The flyer slams into Hoothoot with a resisted u-turn. The kinetic energy within the attack allows the birb to switch out and send Elekid back out to the field.

Elekid is peppy. Hoothoot was barely affected. Pidgey is looking hurt as he rests within his pokeball with enough bug for another use of u-turn.
Old 05-29-2016, 01:38 PM   #34
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Thunder bolt then discharge.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 05-30-2016, 06:16 AM   #35
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Quick burst Agility however high you can go to avoid the Thunderbolt. Meet the Discharge with a Heat Wave.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-04-2016, 07:40 AM   #36
Aposteriori
Banned

Elekid bolts together one of the strongest eletrical attacks. Had it been a Jolteon firing it, maybe then it would have gone by much quicker. Thunderbolt fires at a quick pace in a straight and narrow path. Using a quick burst of agility, Hoothoot maneuvers out of the way of at least half of the attack as his feet as struck by the bolt. That would have been otherwise very devastating for it. Regardless, he still feels the sting as he looks concerned mid air. Elekid looks disappointed, though not for much longer. Discharge does not take as long to fire against the owl who keeps trying to elude him. Hoothoot is not quick enough to deflect, being hit for the full amount of damage without being paralyzed. He whines and cries as he unleashes Heatwave to at least harm the opponent. Elekid is buffeted by the warm attack with no ill effects lingering on his body. Hoothoot is just glad to be out of harms way as he flies about nine feet into the air.

Elekid is good for two, and toxic increases in pain. Hoothoot is just below the half-way mark of health. He would like a break. Fire can fuel a weakened Heatwave.

Last edited by Aposteriori; 06-04-2016 at 08:40 AM.
Old 06-04-2016, 08:59 AM   #37
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Eh, Supersonic

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-04-2016, 08:28 PM   #38
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

Swagger., discharge

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-06-2016, 04:34 AM   #39
Aposteriori
Banned

The quiet owl is not that silent right now. As he takes a deep gaze at his opponent to ready his attack, Elekid distracts him before he is able to open his mouth to release his really annoying noise. Hoothoot is enticed by the baby pokemon who is waving around his arms in the air. Swagger leaves the owl unable to continue his attack. With a smirk, Elekid charges Discharge from his plug over his head. Several brightly colored amber tendrils make their way at the birb, electrocuting it and leaving Hoothoot finally paralyzed. Hoothoot wimpers in place as he flies closer to the ground, locking up in place. Elekid is about seven feet away from his opponent.

Elekid went unharmed and he is panting lightly. Hoothoot is battered up. He is refreshed.
Old 06-06-2016, 10:23 AM   #40
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

health on hoot hoot?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-08-2016, 09:31 AM   #41
Aposteriori
Banned

It was below half just a round prior. You can have a rough idea of where it is at after discharge
Old 06-08-2016, 03:24 PM   #42
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

thunder, discharge.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-08-2016, 03:44 PM   #43
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Psycho Shift. If you're still kicking after Thunder, pull off a Hyper Voice. Thank you for a wonderful performance!

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-12-2016, 07:20 AM   #44
Aposteriori
Banned

Elekid churns his strongest electrical attack into a thunderstorm cloud above the paralyzed owl. Hoothoot is in the midst of attempting his own attack, but his opponent is too fast. Several bolts of lighting crash on top of the birb, taking almost all of his vitality out of him, though he is able to fly around somewhat. With nothing to shift, the owl takes the skies with an odd flight pattern as he is still not fully healed from the lingering speed drop. Elekid seizes the moment to knock out the opponent. Despite panting, Elekid gathers enough electricity to discharge on top of the owl, knocking Hoothoot out of the match.

Hoothoot is unable to battle! Extroph, your next Pokemon please.

Elekid is very exhausted.
Old 06-14-2016, 03:36 PM   #45
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Grayson, you're up!

Keep it in place with a Sand Tomb, then take to the skies as you lob a Hidden Power.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-15-2016, 04:42 PM   #46
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

volt switch off the ground back to Klaus

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-17-2016, 07:37 AM   #47
Aposteriori
Banned

Hoothoot did fairly well, but is out of the match. Extroph sends out a direct counter that might save the matchup for him. Grayson the Gligar is out on the field.

Quote:
Gligar (Ground/Flying): Gligar are not true fliers. Instead, they glide. If needed to, however, they are able to fly for short distances, and their claws allow them to grab and climb relatively smooth surfaces. They are also able to use a form of echolocation, allowing them to see through illusions, reveal hidden Pokémon and have a better sense of their surroundings in low-visibility situations. Gligar can see in the dark and fight more enthusiastically at night. They remain immune to Electric moves when in flight, though are affected as normal in wet conditions.
[Ground]: Ground-type Pokémon are considered to be immune to electricity while standing on the ground. If a Ground Pokémon is in the air, they take 0.75x the usual damage from Electric-type attacks, and will take neutral damage from Electric when wet. Ground types do not suffer from recoil damage when using Electric attacks in the water. Ground-type Pokémon are more adept at manipulating outdoor and 'natural' environments than other Pokémon and will spend less energy using Dig, Earthquake etc. This allows them to use Ground attacks on any surface, with the exception of Dig. They can also cause the ground to shake more vigorously when using Earthquake and Bulldoze.
[Flying]: Flying-type Pokémon are faster and more agile in their chosen mode of transportation than other Pokémon. Because of their skill in controlling their movement, they are more difficult to evade when using physical moves and more likely to succeed in dodging attacks. This also means that they are much harder to knock off course after gathering momentum. They are also more adept at commanding the wind, and they can use these attacks with slightly less energy than normal. Flying type Pokémon are affected normally by the damaging effects of Ground-typed energy and take neutral damage from Ground type moves in the ASB. They fight more enthusiastically in spacious arenas but are not put off by cramped conditions.
Grayson immediately starts to run around the terrain and lock his opponent in place. Sand Tomb creates a vortex around Elekid, and the attack description is not specific to which of the two vortex prevents switching, so Im going to assume that both versions prevent escape. Elekid miserably fails to use volt switch; charging up the energy, the plug pokemon sends the energy directly below him only to fail on the spot due to the hindering effects of the opponent's attack. Grayson chuckles a bit, firing several brackish brown orbs within Hidden Power. Elekid screeches in pain as the collection of orbs collide with him, pushing him against the edge of the vortex, grating his back in the process before being pushed back into the center. Toxic kicks in to boot.

Elekid is refreshed, and still trapped within the sand tomb that should end about half-way into the next round. This was his first real round of damage. Grayson went unharmed and remains good for two.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:09 PM   #48
Eliteknight
Tommy used to work...

ice punch then follow up with a barrier. If it gets out of range send a swift instead of the punch

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
It's a starfish.

Quote:

I now have 1 SP.
Old 06-20-2016, 03:49 PM   #49
Extroph
Oreburgh's Very Own

Not sure if I'm in the air right now but to be sure...

Take to the skies to get out of melee reach as you Hidden Power. Once he puts up a Barrier, swoop down with a Brick Break, preferably using your swooping momentum to rise up after.

PASBL|FB|WF
Extroph's Tiny Art Shack
Trainer Level 3
C Grade Referee

Old 06-26-2016, 07:49 AM   #50
Aposteriori
Banned

Elekid is finding it hard to escape the fleeting sand vortex. Gligar takes aim at the opponent from the outside, setting up several brown colored orbs around himself. Hidden Power fires against the struggling electric, leaving it to cry within the sand as the Gligar briefly goes into the air for a small glide. The tomb starts to dissipate and the opponent is not quite within melee range so a barrage of stars fire instead. Swift hurts the Gligar enough to make it slightly register the harm and fall out of the sky. Elekid sets up a barrier for future protection, though it does nothing for the present. Gligar swoops in and shatters the sturdy structure by picking out a weak point. Brick Break in turn gains momentum, knocking out the pane and striking Elekid across the face. Elekid starts to panic as toxic becomes stronger.

Elekid is above the half-way mark of health, and he is good for two with enough psychic for one more barrier. Gligar was barely harmed, and panting lightly though he can push for two with enough fighting for about a sky uppercut.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL