UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > PASBL

Old 07-04-2016, 06:32 AM   #1
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Swadloon UPN PASBL: Dirkac (c) vs Trot Away (a)

Dirkac (c) vs Trot Away (a)
2v2
Singles
Equiall highest
Slapstick
Switch=ko
72 hr dq
Arena: Pummelo
Exhibition: Metronome - All Pokémon used know Metronome for the duration of the match, and it is the only Move they may use.

Yay metronome, squad up Dirkac!
Old 07-04-2016, 09:44 AM   #2
dirkac
uhhhhh

woooooo glhf Trot and thnx 4 ref TS.

Lucinda, Female Level 2 Pawniard
Maraka, Male Level 2 Lotad
Shine, Male Level 2 Chinchou
Shimmer, Female Level 2 Lampent
Mello, Male Level 3 Breloom
Mirage, Female Level 2 Swablu

Let's have a good one!
dirkac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 09:48 AM   #3
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Dirkac it is Equiall Highest, which means it is Equiall 4. You will have Chandelure, Lombre and Bisharp.
Old 07-04-2016, 10:21 AM   #4
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

That's right, i'm Trainer Level 4. (That I still can't believe!) Don't mind me, you can make the changes anytime.

Luck? Hah! That's all this might ever be! Anywho, here's to a whole bunch of randomness! Presenting my potpourri of pokemon:

Dazy - Spinda, Female, Level 4 Ehehehe! I just looove the unpredictable!

Flo - Walrein, Female, Level 4 Now here, i'll REALLY go with the flow!

Snoozer - Musharna, Male, Level 4 Like dreams...ever fleeting...zzzzzz...

Scat - Dustox, Female, Level 4 Hehe. I'll try to no go and mess tis un' up! I aren't firm on that, warning ya.

Wire - Cradily, Male, Level 4 I just go where the tides take me, man...

Highfly - Emolga, Male, Level 4 I'm feeling real lucky today. let's do it!

How could I NOT include you in this? Dazy, I choose you!

I choose you, to skip to my lou. But dearie and darling, not too close to the pool!

Wow, that one actually made sense...
Trot Away is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 10:50 AM   #5
dirkac
uhhhhh

Oh yeah derp
Yes pls replace that with Bisharp, Chandelure, and Lombre.

Anyway, Maraka.

Obviously, use double Metronome.
Old 07-04-2016, 12:07 PM   #6
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Ohoho! It looks like that Lombre wants to tango with you. What do you think about that, Dazy?

It makes me wanna Ha-cha-cha-cha all night long! Teeheehee!

Well said! Let's dance then and get that Metronome to work. What else to go than to keep at it with another Metronome?

Absolutely nothing, let's face the music!
Old 07-05-2016, 11:03 AM   #7
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 1

Ladies and gentlemen, good evening! That's right, this the match we have all been waiting for, the Metronome battle! We are at the versatile Plummelo arena. Both the battlers are here, ready to rumble. They both send forth their first champions for the night. On Trot Away's side is woozy spinda named Dazy. On Dirkac's side is an equally willing to dance lombre, Maraka. Here is the data on these two:

Quote:
Spinda (Normal): Spinda are constantly teetering about. Their constant movements make them somewhat unpredictable, making them slightly more evasive than normal, but they are sure footed and well balanced. Their confusion-inducing moves are more effective than normal.

Lombre (Grass/Water): Though able to swim and stay underwater for a fair amount of time, Lombre are not the best swimmers and prefer to stay near the surface of the water. They benefit from rain much more than other Grass Pokémon and fight more enthusiastically in the rain.
Metronomed moves:
Spoiler: show

Maraka- Curse, Round
Dazy- Facade, Spore

Maraka and Dazy both dance around for a bit, carefree, neither care for the win. They are here just to have lots of fun. Maraka spins and then starts moving his index fingers side to side, and they start to glow. Dazy too does the same as she wobbles around, although it is difficult to see any fingers on her hand. Suddenly, Maraka stops dancing abruptly. He stands and starts flexing his muscles. He looks a lot more bulky, but it looks like his movement will be slow. He has placed a Curse on himself, sacrificing speed for physical power and better defense. Dazy then wildly charges at Maraka, looking rather angry. She tackles him strongly and throws a Facade. Maraka is hurt but barely bulges.

That was interesting. They both again twitch their fingers back and forth again. This time, Maraka opens his mouth and sings a heartly song in his manly voice. A cone of soundwaves reaches Dazy and hurts her a bit. Maraka recieves a Round of applause for his beautiful singing. Dazy reacts strangely. Her hands are covered in weird green powder, which she throws at Maraka. The lombre is surrounded in a cloud of Spores. But they have no effect on him.

Summary

Both took around equal damage. Both are good for two.

Trot Away to order.
Old 07-05-2016, 11:40 AM   #8
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Oops! Looks like things worked out just fine for him this time. And he looks tougher to boot!

It's a tricky hunt ahead...Better sharpen my hammer!

Wha?! How about you dance in circles and drop the Metronome on 'em instead! Get the Metronome rolling again even then, obviously.
Old 07-05-2016, 02:59 PM   #9
dirkac
uhhhhh

No Maraka don't make evil pacts :U

Use Metronome instead.

If you used Metronome, use Metronome.

If not, use Metronome.
Old 07-06-2016, 09:55 AM   #10
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 2

Metronomed moves:

Dazy- Razor Wind, Aromatic Mist
Maraka- Extreme Speed, Hyper Fang

As Maraka stands stiff, Dazy dances around him. Maraka feels weird, why is he doing that again? On right, metronome. With that, Both Dazy and Maraka start wriggling their fingers again in excitement, like they are about to open their christmas presents. Dasy stops dancing abruptly and takes a deep breath. She then blows out a powerful gust. It has some compressed pieces of Razor sharp Wind, and it is headed straight for Maraka. The lombre finally moves, and he does so Extremely fast. He manages to dodge majority of the attack, but still gets partially hit due to his speed drop. He rushes at Dazy with Speed and gives her a powerful tackle that sends her tumbling backwards.

Dazy is a bit upset that the super effective attack wasn't a complete hit, but what can she do other then metronome again. The two battles move their index fingers in unison. Suddenly, Dazy is surrounded in a strange and enchanted pink Mist. She takes a whiff, it has a really Aromatic and soothing scent! She feels calmer and her special defense rises. She is shocked though when Maraka pounces at her. He gets Hyper and suddenly has huge Fangs. He bites her left arm like a rabid dog. Dazy is badly hurt, but manages to shake him off.

Summary

Maraka has a nice lead now, with Dazy not to far from the second third. She has a sp. def. boost. Both are ok for two.

Dirkac to order.
Old 07-06-2016, 10:49 AM   #11
dirkac
uhhhhh

Great job, Maraka!

Now, try another Metronome.

If they used another Metronome, use Metronome.

If not, try and use a Metronome.
Old 07-06-2016, 12:33 PM   #12
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Ouch! Dazy, could you kindly hurt them more instead?

Invalid input! Please check your password and try again...

In any case, we'll just have to trust in the Metronome. Give them another Metronome for good measure, because why not!
Old 07-07-2016, 10:11 AM   #13
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 3

Metronomed moves:

Maraka- Trick Room, Grass Whistle
Dazy- Nuzzle, X-Scissor

Dazy sighs. She hasn't been very lucky so far, she wonders when her luck will turn up. Maraka on the other hand seems pleased with what he has achieved so far. But it is time to move forward. Both shake their digits again, wondering what will happen. Maraka is surrounded by strange psychic energy. He then uses these energies to alter the arena itself. They are now in an invisible Tricky Room, where Maraka is weirdly faster then Dazy. Maraka is definitely having a good day. Until Dazy suddenly hugs him. Her cheeks blush with electric sparks as she Nuzzles against Maraka. Aww, that's cute. Wait, Maraka is severely paralysed all of a sudden. Both the pokemon metronome again, but Maraka's body locks up. Once done, Dazy's paws glow green with bug energy. Maraka watches helplessly, this is bad news. Dazy then slashes an X against Maraka's chest as if her arms are a pair of Scissors. Maraka is hurt badly, but at least he isn't paralysed anymore.

Summary

Dazy has a small lead now as Maraka is at the end of the first third. Trick Room is in effect. Both the pokemon would like a break, but can go for two.

Trot Away to order.
Old 07-07-2016, 11:24 AM   #14
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Wahoo! That's more like it! Now let's take it easy and do it once now. Put that Metronome to work again and see what we get.

Whoo! I feel all tingly...
Old 07-07-2016, 11:43 AM   #15
dirkac
uhhhhh

Buuuu

Double Metronome
Old 07-08-2016, 11:11 AM   #16
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 4

Metronomed moves:

Dazy- Secret Power
Maraka- Gunk Shot, Air Cutter

With the last round being a complete success, Dazy has a wide grin on his face. Maraka, as you can guess, has a frown. Both are panting slightly. They get ready and again move their fingers simultaneously. Dazy runs at Maraka, with her right paw glowing and covered with strange powders. She jump at him and gives him a shot in the face, with her paw energized with Secret Power. Thankfully he did catch anything. He prepares his attack. A purple ball appears in his hand. It quickly grows into a disgusting mass of slime. Maraka gives Dazy a Shot of the Gunk. It hurts and burns, but again, no status. Maraka is tired, but he isn't going to stop. He is going to capitalize on Dazy relaxing. He swings his arm swiftly through the air. This causes a part of the Air to move rapidly towards Dazy and slash her like a Cutter. Looks like Maraka has the advantage again.

Summary

Maraka has the lead again, both drop into second third, Dazy deeper than Maraka. Dazy is good for two, Maraka really wants a break now.

Dirkac to order.
Old 07-08-2016, 12:47 PM   #17
dirkac
uhhhhh

Weeeeee

Metronome
Old 07-08-2016, 01:21 PM   #18
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Oof! Are you ok?!

I dunno, do Mightyenas howl at the sea?

I dunno! Why not ask one? But right now, let's get your Metronome flowing. Your own flow is back, so take advantage and work up a second Metronome as well!

Oooookaaaay!
Old 07-11-2016, 10:51 AM   #19
dirkac
uhhhhh

3-day bump
Old 07-12-2016, 10:44 AM   #20
TalkSick
Thunder Badge

Round 4

Metronomed moves:

Maraka- Sludge Wave
Dazy- Whirlpool, Electrify

Maraka is happy that he has the lead, but boy, is he tired. He is actually panting a bit. Dazy isn't too worried about Maraka having the lead. Soon, it will be hers as the Lombre is tired. They both do the finger dance again. Maraka creates a large wave of water, which isn't unlike him. The wave is sludge and very toxic, which is unlike him. He then sends this big Wave of Sludge at Dazy, completely swamping her. She is disgusted. In return, Dazy starts spinning. She is surrounded by water energy, and next thing you know, she has created a Whirlpool. It traps Maraka, but he actually likes the water. Dazy isn't particularly happy about that move, hopefully she will have better luck this time. She wriggles her index fingers. Suddenly, she causes a strange charge to develope around Maraka's body. It causes some reaction, looks like Maraka has been Electrifyied. His next attack will be electric type. Dazy sighs.

Summary

Dazy drops deeper into second third, Maraka took a tiny bit of damage. His boosts are gone and he is in a whirlpool. His next attack will become electric typed. Both good for two.

Trot Away to order.
Old 07-12-2016, 10:55 AM   #21
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Bummer, hard luck that time. Try try again. Let's try for another pair of Metronome, ok?

Okie-Doki. You're the boss, ehehehe!
Old 07-12-2016, 12:44 PM   #22
dirkac
uhhhhh

Wow, tough luck huh.

But Maraka, continue wiggling your... fingers... like your namesake and use a Double Metronome.
Old 07-21-2016, 06:03 AM   #23
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Cancelled

Talksick gets 1SP

TheKnightsFury is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2016, 06:20 AM   #24
Trot Away
Espurrvasive

Thank you, and sorry for the trouble...