UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON

Old 05-24-2007, 12:48 PM   #1
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

What's on GTS

I had the thought for this thread the other day, and the discussion of GTS seems to make it more relevant.

In this thread, post any deal that you can't complete yourself on GTS but you would like another UPNer to be able to complete.

For example, people with the Psychic Trio seem to love Garchomp. 50+ or 70+ will net you an Uxie or Mesprit respectively. Wouldn't you rather somebody you knew got those amazing deals rather than just seeing them disappear when you check again the next day?
Old 05-24-2007, 05:02 PM   #2
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Re: What's on GTS

Palkia for Level 100 Abra and Lucario. (I see it a lot.) Gender doesn't seem to matter for the Abra, but you're better off raising a female Lucario if you decide to take the effort on that one since I have seen people specifically request that gender from time to time.

If you know of a way to cheat the system (I really don't encourage this, but just sayin'), the most common request for an impossible Pokemon seems to be "Level 9 or Under Abomasnow". I think the reason for this is two-fold. #2, he's a UU Pokemon. But more importantly, #1, he's the very first creature you can possibly click on (if you just keep hitting the A button). The default for gender is "Any" because it's irrelevant once you see the level. The default for level is "Any" but they change it to "Level 9 or below" to make it an impossible trade. So ... if you know of a way to generate Level 1 Abomasnows, go for it. You'll literally hose 25% of the cloners on the GTS. I'm not shitting you.

If you have spare Birds, Dogs, or Regis, those seem to be popular with kids interested in fair trades for a Dialga or Palkia or Giratina or Heatran or Cresselia.
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2007, 01:11 AM   #3
Muyotwo
Dominator of Bike Levels

Re: What's on GTS

Shiny Palkia for lv. 70+ Bulba at the moment.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > POKÉMON