UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 01-13-2020, 11:40 AM   #601
Lil'twick
Insanity

Send a message via Skype™ to Lil'twick
Dropping off this Mimikyu to breed with MM's Swalot. I'll be keeping the baby.

Species: Mimikyu
Calendar Date: October 24th
Name: N/A
Type: Ghost/Fairy
Level: 20
Ability: Disguise
Nature: Calm

Pokeball: Regular
Hold Item: N/A
Obtained: Hatchery
Moves-
Level-Up: Wood Hammer, Astonish, Splash, Scratch, Copycat, Shadow Sneak, Double Team, Baby-Doll Eyes, Mimic
Egg Move:
TM/HM:
Move Tutor:
Other:

Bond: 0

I fill my lungs with everything
You want someone that I can't be
You say it's insanity, but
I say that's my life

Fizzy Bubbles
Old 01-13-2020, 11:46 AM   #602
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

It started out as just any other night of crimefighting for Captain Stomach. The bold blob had just finished incapacitating a gang of would-be Egg thieves who had attempted to break into the Hatchery. Generally, it was at this point he would take off, assured that the people were safe, but something was holding him back this time- one of the Pokémon whose safety he'd just ensured, a Mimikyu, was especially grateful to him, and her gratitude was particularly hard to ignore. Not that Captain Stomach was trying especially hard in the first place... The two wound up going into the Hatchery together- they had a lot to talk about.

Dropping off my male Swalot with the following stats to breed with Lil'twick's female Mimikyu, and he keeps the Egg.

Quote:
Crabbe
A.K.A. Captain Stomach

Species: Swalot (owns a superhero costume; )
Level: 40
Type: Poison
Attacks: Pound, Strength, Tri Attack, Gunk Shot, Mimic, Ice Beam, Yawn, Sludge Bomb, Poison Gas, Rock Smash, Venoshock, Giga Drain, Sludge, Amnesia, Encore, Body Slam, Bullet Seed, Dynamic Punch, Wring Out, Hidden Power (Grass), Acid Spray, Toxic, Stockpile, Swallow, Spit Up, Venom Drench, Hyper Beam, Earthquake, Shadow Ball, Counter, Destiny Bond, Power-Up Punch, Fire Punch, Water Pulse, Fly, Guardian Terrain, Thunder Punch, Bulk Up, Ice Punch, Retaliate.
Usable Z-Moves: Acid Downpour, Z-Poison Gas, Z-Toxic.
Next attack learned: Gastro Acid (lv. 42)
Evolution: >Lv. 26>
Nature: Bold
Ability: Liquid Ooze
Bond: 50
Cute stat: 70
Beauty stat: 70
Tough stat: 70
Smart stat: 70
Cool stat: 70
Obtained: Cable Club
Held item: Superhero Cape
Bio:
Initially a Gulpin with a one-track mind, Crabbe used to think of nothing but food, but after tragically losing his love interest- Narcissa the Frillish- he came to be a much more thoughtful individual, sympathetic to those who have loved and lost. He still possesses a ravenous appetite, however, and is the exact opposite of a picky eater. He once ate half an abandoned city in an eating contest against an Aron. However, ever since learning that Narcissa was in fact murdered, he vowed to prevent tragedies such as this ever again, evolved into Swalot, and donned a red outfit. Now, by day, he is Crabbe, a mild-mannered Swalot, but by night he fights crime as the amazing Captain Stomach, a superhero persona who has been making the news all over the Fizzytopia region. For the sake of his Trainer's safety, Crabbe is adamant about keeping his secret identity, well, a secret. Of course, Keith eventually found out, as did a select few of his other Pokémon, but for the most part, Captain Stomach's secret identity remains secret.
Old 01-13-2020, 12:15 PM   #603
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Dropping off my female Bisharp to breed with CCK's Alakazam. He keeps the baby.

Name: Akame (female), Level: 60
Pokeball: Luxury Ball Obtained: Traded
Nature: Naughty Ability: Defiant
Held Item:
Evolution: Final Evolution
Attacks: Guillotine, Metal Burst, Scratch, Leer, Fury Cutter, Metal Claw, Torment, Feint Attack, Scary Face, Assurance, Slash, Metal Sound, Night Slash, Embargo, Iron Defense, Laser Focus, Iron Head, Lv.63 Swords Dance
TM/TR/HM: Aerial Ace, Cut, Dig, False Swipe, Poison Jab, Stone Edge, Thunder Wave, X-Scissor
Move Tutor(MT): Dual Chop, Iron Defense, Iron Head, Knock Off, Laser Focus, Magnet Rise, Stealth Rock, Throat Chop, Dark Pulse, Foul Play, Low Kick, Role Play, Sleep Talk, Snatch, Snore, Spite
Egg Moves(EM): Mean Look, Psycho Cut, Pursuit, Quick Guard, Revenge, Stealth Rock, Sucker Punch, Headbutt
Shadow Moves(SM): Shadow Break
Old 01-13-2020, 12:18 PM   #604
CrazyCreeperKid
Rainbow Badge

Dropping off my Alakazam to breed with Sandaa's Bisharp. I'll be keeping the baby.

ESP
Spoiler: show
Species: Alakazam
Type: Psychic
Level: 25
Bond: Quicklink
Nature: Calm
Ability: Magic Guard
Evolution: None
Attacks: Teleport, Kinesis, Confusion, Disable, Barrier, Fire Punch, Ice Punch, Skill Swap, Signal Beam, Thunder Punch, Thunder Wave, Energy Ball, Psychic, Tri Attack, Snatch, Safeguard, Psychic Terrain, Drain Punch, Psybeam, Reflect
Obtained: The Global Trade Center
Old 01-14-2020, 03:00 AM   #605
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKnightsFury View Post
Dropping off my Male Monferno to breed with my Female Toxtricity. I'll keeping the baby, only egg move transferred is Power-Up Punch.

Monferno
Level: 71
Personality: Erratic, Unsettled, Intense
Ability: Iron Fist
Moves: Scratch, Leer, Assist, Ember, Flame Charge, Power-Up Punch, Grass Knot, Taunt, Helping Hand, Thunder Punch, Gunk Shot, Role Play, Dig, Drain Punch, Flame Wheel, Guardian Terrain, Fake Out, Counter, Encore, Fire Pledge, Nasty Plot, Torment, Camouflage, Stealth Rock, Double Team, Fire Spin, Slack Off, Acrobatics, Flamethrower, Mach Punch, Close Combat
Bio: After being overlooked as a Starter Pokemon by two locals due to his erratic behaviour, Chimchar began to act out. It wasn't until Xander accepted the Fire type as his Starter that the Chimchar began to consider trusting people. That's not to say his behaviour changed, he was still wild and almost impossible to restrain, but he was beginning to listen to Xander, he seemed to know what he was talking about.

Toxtricity (Amped)
Level: 30
Personality:
Ability: Punk Rock
Moves: Belch, Tearful Look, Nuzzle, Growl, Flail, Acid, Spark, Eerie Impulse, Acid Spray, Leer, Noble Roar, Charge, Shock Wave, Scary Face, Taunt, Venoshock, Screech, Swagger
It’s time to hatch!

Old 01-14-2020, 03:03 AM   #606
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Toxel! He knows the Egg Move Power-Up Punch!
Old 01-14-2020, 03:07 AM   #607
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naru View Post
Dropping off my Lv 20 Male Applin to breed with my Level 31 Female Shiny Jumpluff. I'll be keeping the baby. I'll also be dropping them off with an Old Spice Incense to ensure the baby is a cute apple child :3c

Secace
☆ A Legendary Sword used by Lancelot ☆

Applin | Male | Modest Nature
Level 20 | Grass/Dragon | Hatched
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Red Cyber Ball
Bond 00 | Contest Stats: [00/00/00/00/00]

- (Sweet Apple) - >

Bulletproof [This Pokémon is protected by moves that are ball or bullet based]

tba

Natural Moves
Withdraw, Astonish
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
n/a
TM / HM Moves
n/a

Dramamine "Ami"
♫ Dramamine - Modest Mouse

✨ Jumpluff | Female | Hasty Nature
Level 31 | Grass/Flying | Adopted
Holding: Nothing | Pokéball: Poke Ball
Bond 04 | Contest Stats: [10/10/10/10/10]

- (Lv. 1 - > - (Lv. 27) - >

Infiltrator [This Pokémon ignores barriers put up by opponents]

Dramamine, or Ami, was a young Pokemon that caught Isaac's eye at the adoption center. His affliction for grass types, as well as her cute green exterior made him want her instantly. Ami is named after a type of medication used to treat motion sickness, which her constant jittery movement reminded Isaac of. Upon scanning her with his Pokedex, Isaac realized that she was actually a beautiful shiny Pokemon --- making her even more special in his eyes. Dramamine is quick, she moves fast, talks fast, and gets far ahead of herself in most situations. Her other teammates find it difficult to keep up with her, but they love her head in the clouds positive attitude.

She has a son with Jared the Servine present on Isaac's team: Oliver the Snivy.

Natural Moves
Splash, Absorb, Synthesis, Tail Whip, Tackle, Fairy Wind, Poison Powder, Stun Spore, Sleep Powder, Bullet Seed, Leech Seed, Mega Drain, Acrobatics (34), Rage Powder (39), Cotton Spore (44), U-Turn (49), Worry Seed (54), Giga Drain (59), Bounce (64), Memento (69)
Egg / Move Tutor Moves
Strength Sap, Cotton Guard
TM / HM Moves
Sunny Day, Grass Knot
Hatchy pwease? ;w;

Last edited by Naru; 01-27-2020 at 09:40 PM.
Old 01-14-2020, 03:12 AM   #608
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Naru: You have hatched a Male Applin!
Old 01-14-2020, 03:17 AM   #609
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandaa View Post
Naru: You have hatched a Male Applin!
Ayayayay!

Picking up Dramamine, Secace, and this little apple!

Naming him Adam and declaring his ability to be Bulletproof. He will be placed in my Green Cyber Ball from the Christmas Event.

Last edited by Naru; 01-27-2020 at 09:39 PM.
Old 01-14-2020, 05:27 PM   #610
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Quote:
TheKnightsFury: You have hatched a Male Toxel! He knows the Egg Move Power-Up Punch!
Picking up my boi, declaring his ability to be Rattled and putting him in a Friend Ball. Picking up his parents while I'm here.

Feeding him 29 Rare Candies, boosting him to lvl 30 and evolving him into a Toxtricity (Amped).

Old 01-14-2020, 05:42 PM   #611
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Dropping off my Male Blastoise to breed with Mask’s Blastoise, he will keep the baby. Also this Old spice incense

Blastoise
Level: 40
Personality: Arrogant, Boastful, Tenacious
Ability: Torrent
Moves: Tackle, Water Gun, Tail Whip, Bubble, Withdraw, Bite, Aura Sphere, Dragon Pulse, Water Spout, Confusion, Rapid Spin, Protect, Water Pulse, Yawn, Hydro Cannon, Aqua Tail, Skull Bash, Ice Beam, Counter, Rain Dance, Flash Cannon, Shell Smash, Signal Beam, Smack Down
Here we go!
Old 01-14-2020, 05:47 PM   #612
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Maskerade: You have hatched a Male Squirtle! It knows the Egg Move Dragon Pulse!
Old 01-14-2020, 10:09 PM   #613
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Dropping off an Enigma Egg from Staff Rewards (Step 35)! :3
Old 01-16-2020, 03:13 AM   #614
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Junior Assistant Doctor Newman's Clipboard

Ongoing Breedings:[list][*]Prof.Enigma (1/4) and Naru: Female Mightyena (1/2) and Male Incineroar (1/2), Old Spice Incense. Due to hatch Thursday, 16th of January.

Should be hatching time
Here to pick up ma new baby

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-16-2020, 03:22 AM   #615
Sandaa
Volcano Badge

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Male Litten! He knows the Egg Move Crunch!
Old 01-16-2020, 03:27 AM   #616
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Male Litten! He knows the Egg Move Crunch!
Mah baby Litten

I shall name you Arther
You shall go in this Red Cyberball

And you are coming home with me

FB Profile | Memakyu - Emakiss | Affinity Avenu | Come check out my Pokemon battling server!

Hey! You! Yeah, you! Do you like Pokémon RPGs? Want to go on an epic adventure with Pokémon of your own, catching new Pokémon as you go, trading Pokémon and items with helpful and friendly members of a wonderful community? If you said yes to any of that, or even just thought about saying yes to any of that, then join the Fizzy Bubbles RPG! The longest-running online Pokémon RPG known to man or Mankey!
Old 01-17-2020, 01:16 PM   #617
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raves View Post
Dropping off one Birthday Egg.
Powers that be, bestow upon me a child of the monstrous variety that fits within a pocket.

Unruly Premonition.
Old 01-17-2020, 01:41 PM   #618
TheKnightsFury
Volcano Badge

Raves- You’ve hatched a Male Kricketot!

Old 01-17-2020, 01:50 PM   #619
Raves
a quick fly cuppa

Location: Life and love make fools of us all. Gods reject the existence of love and life.
Send a message via Skype™ to Raves
Quote:
Raves- You’ve hatched a Male Kricketot!
Wonderful.

I'll be picking this little guy up in this Premier Ball (1 of 2), and immediately feeding him 3 candies from here, 3 candies from here, and 5 candies from here, taking him to level 12 and evolving him into Kricketune before heading off.
Old 01-17-2020, 05:11 PM   #620
Median Dia
Thankful For The Results

Quote:
Median Dia- You’ve hatched a Male Gligar!
Alright, time to actually pick this one up at long last! I'm gonna name 'em Clyde, and stick him in this Pokeball (#5/10).
Old 01-17-2020, 09:40 PM   #621
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Miss Lulu's Notebook

Prof.Enigma: Birthday Egg, due to hatch Saturday, 18th of January.

About that time to hatch this babu

Old 01-17-2020, 10:36 PM   #622
Naru
Known Leafeon Enthusiast

Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Male Totodile! He knows the Egg Moves Aqua Jet and Ancient Power!
Old 01-18-2020, 01:02 AM   #623
Prof.Enigma
Enraptured by Enigmatics

Quote:
Prof.Enigma: You have hatched a Male Totodile! He knows the Egg Moves Aqua Jet and Ancient Power!
Picking him up and putting him in this Net Ball

Ah thank you and good day

Old 01-18-2020, 05:25 PM   #624
Ironthunder
The Uncultured One

Send a message via Skype™ to Ironthunder
Dropping off Vulthuryol, my level 20 Aerodactyl, to breed with Myahoo's Fletchling. I'll be keeping this egg.

Vulthuryol the Aerodactyl, male, level 20.
Ability: Rock Head.
Item: None.
Bond: 0.

Moves:
Agility
Bite
Ice Fang
Iron Head
Roar
Scary Face
Supersonic
Thunder Fang
Wing Attack

Also dropping off Winter the Alolan Vulpix to breed with Myahoo's Houndour. They'll be keeping this egg.

Winter the Alolan Vulpix, female, level 20.
Ability: Snow Cloak
Item: None.
Bond: 2.

Moves:
Baby-Doll Eyes
Confuse Ray
Ice Shard
Icy Wind
Mist
Payback
Powder Snow
Roar
Tail Whip
Old 01-18-2020, 07:00 PM   #625
Maskerade
Rainbow Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off my Male Bagon to breed with Gary's Female Charizard. I keep the Charmander offspring.

Name: Bagon
Bond: 2
Ability: Rock Head
Nature: Adamant
Birthday: November 9
Ball:
Obtained: The Hatchery
Level-up Moves: Rage, Ember, Leer, Bite, Dragon Breath, Headbutt
EM/MT Moves: Hyper Voice
TM/HM Moves: Fire Blast
Bio: Found by chance while attempting to master flight by repeatedly jumping off a cliff, Bagon was rescued by Ark in a Heal Ball just as injuries were piling up beyond what the tiny drake could bear. Reluctantly, Bagon allowed itself to be caught and nursed back to health, but to this day remains very much an antisocial, distant element of Ark's team, often preferring to wander off on his own to continue practicing than stick around any of his companions.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maskerade View Post
Dropping off my Male Snorlax to breed with Raves's Female Tyranitar, I keep the Larvitar baby.

Name: Snorlax
Ability: Thick Fat
Nature: Lax
Birthday: November 24
Ball:
Obtained: Trade with Median Dia
Level-up Moves: Last Resort, Recycle, Snatch, Lick, Metronome, Odor Sleuth, Tackle, Defense Curl, Recycle, Covet, Bite, Stockpile, Swallow
EM/MT Moves: Ice Punch, Seed Bomb, Volt Tackle, Zen Headbutt
TM/HM Moves: Bulldoze
Hatching these two!

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records