UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old Yesterday, 05:44 PM   #201
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Generally, yeah," Keith nodded. "I mean, if it's crucial that I get every detail ASAP, Luna doesn't screw around, but yeah, she generally just gives me enough information to nudge me in the right direction."

"Heh, yeah, ya hang around yer teammates long enough, yer gonna start pickin' up some o' da stuff dey say or do," nodded Meowth.

"Yeah, I thought I had this in the bag," grinned Anion. "I gotta see about getting Keith to get me back in the Move Tutor- that's how I learned Gunk Shot in the first place. Right now, though, he's got Eon in there learning new move after new move."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Missingno. Master is online now   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:31 PM   #202
Median Dia
Phantump Thief of Luck(?)

"I see..." Chroma said ponderously. "That's certainly a good thing to keep in mind, in case something comes up during a visit or something!"

Butternut was in a state of denial. 'Dey haven' even been here for two months, do! It can' be dat fast!'

'Hopefully you'll get your turn again soon!' Bell turned to face the door he was hanging off of just a few seconds earlier. 'Could the starfish have opened this on its own...?'

Tangled Feet- "Only I have the right to hit me!"
Median Dia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:59 PM   #203
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Yeah, true," Keith nodded.

"It don't take as long as ya tink," Meowth remarked. "Barely a week afta Keith got Myrtle, I almost called him Meat Sack at one point."

"Well, the Starmie I got as a teammate has psychic power," remarked Anion. "If your teammate is what evolves into Starmie, I wouldn't doubt that it's got psychic power, too. Could've easily opened the door on its own if that's the case."

My Shiny Pokémon (not up for trade, I don't do requests for Shiny banners or recolored Pokken artwork). FB team banners like the one above, however, those I do requests for.
Old Yesterday, 07:10 PM   #204
Median Dia

"Oh. speaking of!" Chroma exclaimed. "Do you have any idea how long it will be before you can move into your new place? A rough estimate will do if you don't have any specifics yet."

'...Oh.' Butternut looked a little sheepish at that revelation. 'Guess I gotta count mah, ahem, blessings that it took dis long.'

'That makes sense! Okay then...' The dewpider readied to push the door open. '...Let's see if it's in here!'

Old Yesterday, 07:15 PM   #205
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"It's likely to be a while, still," Keith replied. "They finished work on the Pokémon Center and the lighthouse, but construction on my house itself is taking a good, long while... At least I can stay in the Pokémon Center while they're working, though," he added fairly. "I'm hoping it won't be much more than another month. Maybe sooner. It all depends on how quickly and smoothly everyone involved is able to get things done."

"Yeah," Meowth nodded. "Besides which, it ain't like hangin' around yer teammates is gonna change youse completely. Yer gonna pick up on one or two tings, but yer still gonna be yerself."

Anion grinned and followed Bell through the door, ready to look around and help seek out the star they sought.

Old Yesterday, 07:40 PM   #206
Median Dia

"A lighthouse, a Pokemon Center, and a main building?!" Chroma shook her head a look of awe. "And we thought that we were being too big and fancy! Well, at least you're not sleeping on the road anymore."

'...I sure hope so.' The Seed Pokemon(?) said with a sigh. 'I don' wanna be too much like any o' da others.'

They didn't have to look much, if the soft red light that it was emitting met their eyes as soon as the door was open. 'Greetings, friends! I hope you two have been enjoying yourselves.'

'I know I am!'
Bell agreed, glad that they didn't have to search the whole building.

Old Yesterday, 09:14 PM   #207
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"Heh, well, with the new Elite Four changing the laws governing Secret Bases, I found it much easier to go all-out," Keith grinned. "My old base was required by law to be in a tree, and there's only so many different areas they allowed it to be built in- now I can have it much closer to where the Banette's Revenge is docked. Hence the lighthouse- Meowth's Flash always helps me out at sea when it gets dark, but not every ship has that luxury, and I wanna do my part to avoid shipwreck," he said. "Heh," he chuckled. "That ship of mine, though, she's prevailed through all sorts of situations. Horrible storms, pirate attacks, even being almost swallowed by a Wailord!"

"I don't tink ya gots nothin' ta worry about," Meowth grinned. "Just keep bein' yerself. Ain't dat hard ta do."

"Hiya!" Anion greeted the Staryu. "Yeah, we've been having lots of fun! Bell here wanted to ask if you could do the thing with the... eh, you can explain it better," she trailed off sheepishly as she turned to Bell, forgetting exactly what it was Bell stated that the Staryu could do to show them the memory.

Old Yesterday, 09:32 PM   #208
Median Dia

"Or, you know, go at all." Chroma interjected after Keith brought up the last government. "Eight months is an awfully long time to be effectively homeless- even a treehouse like yours would've been a blessing!" Keith's explanation behind the lighthouse was expected for sure, but nonetheless interesting. "Not to mention the potential of Shadow Death From Above! You guys did good work with her, that's for sure."

'True enough, I guess,'
Butternut admitted. 'Maybe. Was I such a worrywart before da giveaway...?'

Bell shrugged. 'I really only know the basic premise...'

'Ah, no need to worry, I know precisely what you sought me out for!' Somehow, the staryu gave everyone the idea of happy enthusiasm despite its blank, emotionless-seeming face. 'Before we go about drawing out whatever memories you wish, I do believe we're missing an essential step to enjoying the company of another. I am Miapladicus, though you may call me Mia, Plad, or both- whatever most fits your view of me!'

Old Yesterday, 11:13 PM   #209
kawaiiconcept
Rainbow Badge

Unlike last time they met the day was clear and bright. Kawaii had two Pokemon held for safety in balls at her belt, meanwhile a well groomed espeon trotted ahead of her trainer. As they approached the large building the trainer whistled slowly under her breath. "This must be the place huh.” she observed. Frieghya nodded and ran forward excitedly.

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
óÓŇň furry, witch, and pansexual.
IM SORRY MY RPS ARE SO SHORT
For my baby :
"And we all say,
Oh well I never
was there ever
A cat so clever
As magical Mr. Mistofolese"
R.I.P. buddy, I miss you.
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 11:52 PM   #210
Missingno. Master
Poison-type Trainer

"That's a good point," Keith agreed. "Before I had my old place, I spent years just living out of Pokémon Centers and hotels... yeah, my first Secret Base wasn't exactly what I'd have pictured, but it was still home to me, and I still loved the place," he nodded. He then smiled as Chroma remarked on the Banette's Revenge. "Thanks," he replied. "My Pokémon and I built her ourselves... five years ago, I believe."

Meowth shrugged. "Hey, speakin' o' dat giveaway, where... where'd dey discover youse in da first place?" he asked. "Eva since not winnin' his own Pumpkasaur, Keith's tried ta find one in da wild, wit no luck watsoever."

"That name's a mouthful, alright," said Anion. "I'll call you Mia, yeah. As for me, the name's Anion," the Minun introduced herself.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases