UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases

Old 01-08-2017, 01:21 AM   #526
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven nodded thoghtfully, I see
Kawaii cleared her throat to let the little weedle know that they were back.
Cerno chuckled "Don't mind me Millicent, I get very philisophical when I watch movies. They get me thinking."

Thanks to my best friend Missingno Master for the banner
笥因 furry, witch, and pansexual.
Little (little age of 2-4)
Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
crazy in love with my boyfriend AcendedDailga
kawaiiconcept is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2017, 02:32 AM   #527
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

I don't know when it'll happen, or even what it was that happened, Luna said. All I know is, at some point in the future, something big will happen involving Keith and Kyle.

Hermione turned her head to see Kawaii. "Weedle. Weedle Weedle," she said, bowing courteously.

"Nah, I don't mind," said Millicent. "Even if I don't get all philosophical myself. Still cool that we can both enjoy the movie, y'know?"
Old 01-08-2017, 02:41 AM   #528
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven nodded, I would watch them closely then.
Kawaii looked confused then turned to meowth expectantly.
Cerno nodded "Very much so."

Hater of loss meme
Little (space): someone who goes to a younger sense of mind to deal with stress and anxiety.
Old 01-08-2017, 02:56 AM   #529
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Oh, I will, nodded Luna.

"She's just sayin' hello again," Meowth translated for Kawaii. "Ya wanna ask her stuffs, ask away. I'll translate anyting she says."

Millicent nodded back, and resumed watching the movie.
Old 01-08-2017, 12:37 PM   #530
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven looked around and sighed , It seems they went upstairs while we were talking.
Kawaii smiled, "So, Hermione, what did you do in battle when an opponent knew many moves and you only knew three or four?"
Cerno continued to think, maybe coming out wasn't that bad. Maybe, he should make a formal annoucment. That gave him an idea.
(Idea to be excicuted in my writing thread.)

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-09-2017, 11:58 PM   #531
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

So they did, remarked Luna. Well, maybe we should go up- She stopped there as her eyes suddenly went blank.

Hermione chuckled. "I would often have to improvise with the few moves I had handy," she replied. "Of course, the first time I ever battled wasn't until I had four moves at my disposal, so it wasn't entirely bad- Poison Sting, String Shot, Bug Bite, and Electroweb. Keith wasted no time in helping me learn the latter two moves, while the former two I knew from birth. Also, my Ability helped out somewhat- Shield Dust is quite underrated, considering it never goes to many especially powerful Pok閙on."

OOC: Sorry this took so long- pretty hectic past couple of days.
Old 01-10-2017, 12:46 AM   #532
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

(that's ok, life comes first.)
Eleven cocked her head What's wrong?
Kawaii nodded understandingly, "Yeah, that's kinda what I did when Kieth and Lenny battled me the first time we met. I also used the enviroment to my advantage. Anyway, has there ever been a moment when you have come close to evolution?"
As soon as the movie was over Cerno turned to his new friend, "I just had an Idea, I am going to come out as gay oficially. To everyone."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-10-2017, 01:16 AM   #533
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Luna did not respond to Eleven. Her eyes remained glazed over and unfocused. And then, a few seconds later, she blinked, her eyes back in focus. She turned to Eleven. I think I know a different way out of here than the elevator, she said.

"Oh, yes," nodded Hermione. "I very nearly evolved at one point, and it took all my strength to stop myself. Keith found he was able to use the B button in his Pok閐ex to stop the evolution process, but obviously this wasn't a long-term solution. Fortunately, I had taken many notes regarding the Everstone, so I knew of it and its properties- it stops evolution, though its effects are cancelled out by the alpha waves emitted by Kadabra. Most importantly, if boiled in water, drinking the water renders one incapable of evolving ever again. Or at least until an antidote is prepared and drank," she added. "Fortunately, Kenny was able to bring to our attention that the rock Dudley got Keith for his birthday one year was in fact an Everstone, and so Keith and I prepared the concoction. One sip, and my body stopped trying to evolve."

Millicent turned to Cerno as he spoke. "Oh, yeah?" she nodded. "I say go for it."

You have my support as well, added Willow.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:39 AM   #534
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven nodded, Interesting, lead the way.
Kawaii listened intently, "That must have been really scary, I'm glad you found a solution." she thought for a moment before asking her next question, "What has been the most difficult to learn move, in terms of finding what was needed?"
Cerno bobbed hapily, "I'm going to do it now, before I can change my mind!"

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-10-2017, 02:03 AM   #535
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Luna flew down to the skull, landing before the ominous ornament. You saw how my eyes went blank just now, right? Luna asked Eleven. That happens whenever I get a vision. And in this vision, I saw Stewie using this skull to exit the room. It's like a teleporter. Come over here- I think we have to be right near it if it's gonna take us both. She closed her eyes and focused, trying to recall from the vision exactly what she saw Stewie doing to activate it, while waiting for Eleven to get close enough.

Hermione didn't even have to think about this one. "Swift," she said, with Keith and Meowth also saying "Swift" at the exact same time. "Indeed," Hermione nodded. "Obvious, my kind is incompatible with any and all Technical Machines, up to and including the ones that teach Swift. This would not have been the case years ago, when the laws regarding TM usage were decidedly more lax, but alas, that was before my time. There are provisions in the law allowing for a Pok閙on to learn a move it's not normally compatible with, provided the item teaching the move is not a Technical Machine, and was produced before the laws were changed," she explained. "It's how I can use Ice Beam, Flash, Blizzard, Shadow Claw, and Hidden Power... and of course, Swift," she added. "It was one very specific item- a years-old slice of chocolate cake, made to level up the eater and impart the move Swift. Keith painstakingly tracked down perhaps the only person in the region who had held on to theirs, and persuaded them to part with it. And even then, the exchange took some time to complete. But I consider the results to be well worth it," she added, respectfully bowing to Keith as she spoke. "Although, actually, I would say either Swift or Defensive Shield- Defensive Shield is a move any Pok閙on can learn, but only once they've consumed enough Gummis for their IQ to hit its absolute maximum. And Gummis are hard to come by, let alone ones compatible with one's typing. So definitely either Swift or Defensive Shield," she stated.

"Then what the Distortion World are we waiting for?" grinned Millicent, getting off the couch, Willow slung over her shoulder.
Old 01-10-2017, 01:00 PM   #536
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Eleven rushed over and stood by her friend.
Kawaii looked sympathetic for the weedle, "That must have been tough. Last question, I have a pokemon who is on the fence about evolving. Do you have any advice for her?"
Cerno bobbed happily towards the kitchen.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-10-2017, 10:48 PM   #537
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Luna poked the tip of her right wing into the skull's eye sockets. First the left, then the right, then the left again, then the right two more times, and then left once more, at which point, the skull began to glow light blue. "Password accepted," came a soft voice emanating from the skull. And in an instant, Luna and Eleven were teleported to the inside of a small closet right near the kitchen. The door was open, so Luna led the way out, whereupon then encountered Cerno, Millicent, and Willow.

"Luna?" said Millicent. "What were you doing in there?"

Escaping Stewie's secret lair, Luna replied nonchalantly.

Millicent raised an eyebrow. "...Oooookaaaaay," she said. "Anyway, wanna come with us to the kitchen? Cerno's got something to say."

Certainly, replied Luna.

"I would say she should only evolve if she is truly ready, because barring some very hard to find spray, devolution isn't an option," stated Hermione. "Believe me, I've looked it up- very few means of inducing devolution exist in this world, none of which are easy to come by. But back to my point, tell her there's no rush for one to evolve, that she could- and should- take all the time she needs to think things over, or even talk about them with someone else if she so chooses. In fact, which of your Pok閙on is it?" inquired the Weedle.
Old 01-11-2017, 12:25 AM   #538
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Kawaii smiled, "She's relatively new." She held out a pokeball and with a flash a ledyba appeared. "This is Little Miss. She is reluctant to evolve because she's afraid her fighting type will scare off other pokemon." The pink haired trainer paused, "Er, she explains it better." she looked at the bug/flying type fondly.
Little Miss nodded "It is my one goal in life to care for and love all the pokemon I can. To be a metaphorical mother if you will. I am afraid that if I evolve, my kindness will not be as well recieved due to the fighting typing I gain." she explained
Cerno bobbed "I would like as many pokemon to be there as possible."
Eleven nodded, I will send out a psychic message as far as I can.
the meditite closed her eyes and sent out a thought to the entire mansion, well anyone who knew Cerno anyway. Waking up Cassie in the process. Everyone come to the kitchen Cerno has something important to say.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-11-2017, 12:53 AM   #539
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Kawaii explained the situation, sending out the Pok閙on in question- a very motherly Ledyba, who was scared of her kindness not being well received due to... Well, that got Keith looking confused. "...Ledian isn't a Fighting-type, though," he added. "When Ledyba evolve, their type doesn't change at all."

"He's absolutely right," nodded Hermione. "Little Miss, was it? Ledian are generally not considered fearsome Pok閙on. The Shadow Ledian my Trainer owns is the exception in that regard, rather than the rule. You would still be a Bug and Flying-type. Besides, I happen to personally know a Pok閙on who is very gentle and caring, and he has to put up with being feared due to his species, and it never stops him. Of course, I can't make this decision for you," she added with a respectful nod. "If you wish to not evolve, by all means, that's your right. All I'm telling you is that if your only reason for fretting about this is worrying about how well received your kindness will be, I think you would have nothing to worry about, personally."

A number of Pok閙on started to make their way to the kitchen- Strychnine, Ariana, Neville, Pomona- any of them who had met the Cottonee.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:34 AM   #540
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Little Miss blushed, "I must have missheard something when I was born. But thank you anyway. I will still think on it awhile. the ledyba nodded then floated down to stand next to the weedle.
Kawaii looked up as Cerno entered the Kitchen.
The cottonee was followed by Milicent, then Eleven and Luna. Cerno bobbed patiently waiting for the rest of his friends to get to the kitchen.

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-11-2017, 01:55 AM   #541
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Of course," Hermione nodded. "No sense in rushing such a decision. Glad I could be of help. I'm Hermione, by the way. It's nice to meet you, Little Miss."

At that moment, everyone started entering the kitchen. Cerno, Millicent and Willow, Eleven and Luna, followed by Strychnine, Ariana, Pomona, and Neville. "Now what's all this about?" Keith asked curiously.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:06 AM   #542
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Little Miss nodded, "A pleasure meeting you as well Hermione."
Eleven stepped forward, Cerno has something he would like to announce.
Cerno bobbed to the middle of the room ,"I have been doing some thinking and I decided that I am not going to hide it anymore." the cottonee took a breath looking around the room, "I would like to officially state that I am Gay."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-11-2017, 02:15 AM   #543
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cerno's statement (which Meowth translated for Keith, considering he technically wasn't supposed to know this at the moment) was a surprise to many- actually, to most of the others in the room. Keith and Meowth weren't surprised, of course, but remembering what they promised Kawaii, they acted just as surprised as the others were. Only Pomona, Millicent, and Willow were truly unsurprised. Well, OK, and Luna, but then, nothing ever seemed to surprise her anyway.

"I didn't see that one coming," Keith lied, feigning surprise in a convincing fashion. "But hey, good for you, Cerno," he added.

"Yeah, wat he said," nodded Meowth. It was at this moment Keith's other Pok閙on started adding their own words of support and encouragement, letting Cerno know in no uncertain terms that they were cool with who he was.
Old 01-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #544
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno blushed harder and thanked everyone for their kind words. "It makes me very happy that you all support me."
Kawaii went over to her pokemon and hugged the cottonee. "I'm so proud of you buddy."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-11-2017, 10:55 PM   #545
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

"Of course we do," smiled Ariana. "W-we're your friends, right?"

"Huh," Cyanide remarked as she too heard Cerno's announcement. "Not sure I'd have guessed that. Hey," she added, approaching Cerno.

Keith closed his eyes at that point, praying that Cyanide wasn't about to say something mean or insensitive. He opened them a moment later, however, out of sheer morbid curiosity as to just what she was gonna say.

The Umbreon approached Cerno. "Heard what you just said," she said. "And I got just one thing to tell you..." But then, the very faintest of smiles formed on her face. "That took guts. I respect that."
Old 01-12-2017, 01:02 AM   #546
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Cerno nodded, "Thank you."
Frieghya wriggled out of Kawaii's arms and trotted over to her friend, "That was really kind of you Cyanide."
Cassie yawned and wagged her tail,"Heck yeah we are your friends and friends support eachother."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-12-2017, 01:24 AM   #547
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide nodded back and turned to walk back to where she had been lying down, when Freighya approached her, telling her how kind what she just did was. "Heh, yeah," grinned Cyanide. "I mean, well, it took me a lot of courage to open up to Pom, tell him about my past, so yeah, I can respect that kind of bravery. Hey... speaking of which," added the Umbreon. "I never told you about my past, did I? Why I like the Poison type so much and the like?"
Old 01-12-2017, 01:09 PM   #548
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frighya shook her head "No you never did. Would you mind telling me?"
Cerno bobbed over to Ariana "Thank you for being so supportive. It was a very difficult decision to make."

Hater of loss meme
Old 01-12-2017, 03:33 PM   #549
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Cyanide looked hesitant at Freighya's question, but only for a moment. "...Alright, sure," she nodded. "I don't talk about this much... hell, I think Pom's the only other one I ever told this to. C'mon," she added, leading the way out of the kitchen.

"I-it was no problem," smiled the Garbodor. "Th-that was brave of you to announce," she added.
Old 01-13-2017, 12:43 AM   #550
kawaiiconcept
Soul Badge

Frieghya followed close behind her friend.
Cerno blushed, "Thank you. I'm glad it was met with support." The cottonee felt briefly like he was repeating himself.
Little miss returned her attention to hermione, "Thank you again for the advice."

Hater of loss meme

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > Secret Bases