UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > General Forums > Anime

Old 01-07-2008, 07:08 PM   #1
Talon87
時の彼方へ

My eyes! MY EYES! X_X

WARNING! This video contains disturbing imagery of a sexual nature. However, there's no sex. No extraordinary events or items. No nudity, even. Just four people playing beach volleyball in a spin-off episode of a well-loved family TV show.

So ... I was watching the Prince of Tennis, right? I was watching the OAV's 7th episode when I got to this scene. Now, a few disclaimers before I let you run off and click the link:

1- You are advised not to watch this in the presence of others. I would say the content is work-legal, but not work safe. Your sexual tastes will be questioned by any coworkers or family members who catch you watching this video. I'm not joking.

2- This is no way hentai or guro or anything absurd. This is an actual scene from the actual Prince of Tennis TV show. The reason the scene got to be the way it is, imo, is the combination of two factors. A, this is from a direct-to-DVD OAV, so it didn't need to meet Japan's equivalent of FCC standards. B, this is a PuriTeni special, i.e. it's not created by the manga writer but instead by Studio Pierrot. So blame them for having the weird fetish you're about to witness.

3- The time to watch is from 8:26 until 10:41. You aren't "done" watching until you get to the end of that time window. Trust me.

And now, without further ado ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeYv98uMDNw

I will hold off on more specific comments until you've all seen it and replied. Well, until the first of you has, anyway. :P
Talon87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2008, 07:23 AM   #2
Lunar Delta
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Delta
Re: My eyes! MY EYES! X_X

Lunar Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 01:16 AM   #3
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Looks like I'm not going to get any other replies, so ... here I go with my opinions on this horrible, horrible scene.

WHAT THE FUCK. :x That was one of the grossest things ever -- a large, saggy-breasted grandma in a bikini trying to talk erotically. Ugh! :x Maybe there are a few guys other there getting their hard-ons right now, but not me! Not most of us! Ugh! :x And no, it's not funny, douchebag-writer! :x No more funny, at least, than it would be "funny" to punch me in the nose and laugh about the funny look on my face right afterward.

Then, it goes from bad to OVER THE FUCKING TOP WORSE when the coach (that's who she is) decides to sit on Oishi's face.
  • She was just wearing a bikini bottom.[/*2fd1t0u7]
  • Women's vaginas are, naturally, directly below them.[/*2fd1t0u7]
  • She sat square on his face, with her perineum on his nose and lips, only shielded by the fabric of her swimsuit.[/*2fd1t0u7]
Okay. Right there, she's already gone too far. The only thing between his lips and her grandma vagina is a thin layer of nylon. But now it gets worse ...
  • She proceeds to move her hips vigorously left and right, rubbing her vagina along his face![/*2fd1t0u7]

I mean ... the fuck is going on here!? -_-; One minute, we're being subjected to gross grandma boobs, but the next we're being shown a grandma coach masturbating by means of forcing her bottom + vagina onto her male student's nose and lips? And it's not even her butt so much as it is her vagina (if you look at the grotesque scene again), because her buttcheeks would be hanging off the edge of his cheeks, if you know what I mean. That is to say, the very bottom of her butt might be touching his face (like how yours does when you sit on a stool), but it's not like he's getting a faceful of Butt Sandwich like they show in a lot of hentai. No. Instead, he gets a faceful of Vagina Sandwich. Which they also show in hentai a lot, but with two important differences:
  1. There's usually no clothes, so the guy performs direct cunnilingus, and[/*2fd1t0u7]
  2. It's usually a hot young woman! NOT YOUR GRANDMA COACH![/*2fd1t0u7]

Ugh. :x The writers for TeniPuri at Studio Pierrot are officially FUCKED UP. :x I'll never be able to trust another TeniPuri special ever again.
Old 01-11-2008, 02:30 AM   #4
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

Send a message via AIM to Doppleganger

Actually, I saw it after Namek posted.

I was just too disgusted to comment at the time and promptly forgot, to my relief. I'd be much happier forgetting thanks.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Doppleganger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 04:50 AM   #5
Lunar Delta
Cascade Badge

Send a message via AIM to Lunar Delta

I actually thought the first part was kind of funny, because she was doing it on purpose to gross him out and throw off his concentration. I just didn't have any words for the second part, though...
Lunar Delta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2008, 11:04 AM   #6
big bad birtha
Volcano Badge

I wasn't bothered by either. Of course, I had my mind on something else when I was watching this, so I didn't think she was masturbating on his face X_X I just thought she was playfully moving around.

Anyway, I didn't respond because I couldn't find anything that truly grossed me out. (I watched Inukami! if that says anything.)
big bad birtha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:05 PM   #7
Kasumi Violet
Boulder Badge

Your grasp of female anatomy worries me sometimes Talon. I think her labia would be much more affected than her vagina. But either way, I don't think she was trying to be sexual for any other reason than to just make the young men horribly uncomfortable. The whole "sitting on the faces of the defeated" looked like it was just a dominance thing. And she succeeded in her psychological warfare.
Kasumi Violet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2008, 03:18 PM   #8
Talon87
時の彼方へ

I agree that her labia were more likely to be horizontally flip-flopped by the rubbing than would her clitoris receive any stimulation (since it's in the completely wrong plane; she'd need to rub vertically, and deeply, too), but still. It was just vulgar. :x And this is coming from UPN's "hentaiiest" guy.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:00 PM   #9
deoxys
Fog Badge

And tentacles wrapping around a chick and being forcefully inserted into her mouth and vaginal area isn't disgusting?

Hentai is so fucked up.

MAL - Fizzy Bubbles - Twitter

deoxys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2008, 05:01 PM   #10
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by VGM Hiero
And tentacles wrapping around a chick and being forcefully inserted into her mouth and vaginal area isn't disgusting?
Not when you're desensitized to it. :x

Grandma sex, on the other hand, is one of those things you never get desensitized to.
Old 01-15-2008, 05:06 PM   #11
Loki
The Path of Now & Forever

NOTE: I didn't click the link.

@VGM- Hentacles are hilarious.
Loki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 04:31 PM   #12
Betagold
Pokemon Trainer

Dear God. That is the most disgusting thing I've seen in a while.
Betagold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #13
Talon87
時の彼方へ

What a way for you to be welcomed to our little neck of the woods. ^^; I'm glad you "enjoyed" the video. God damn was that disgusting when I first saw it. Seeing it now doesn't make me nearly as angry at Studio Pierrot as it did when I first saw it, but I still think it's effing "grandma fetishy" and completely inappropriate for TeniPuri. I wouldn't even want that in my hentai, never mind my family-friendly tv shows! :x
Old 01-06-2011, 08:02 PM   #14
Talon87
時の彼方へ

lilbluecorsola brought up this video in a discussion today. Just thought I'd share that the link is dead and I haven't been able to find the footage elsewhere on Youtube. The episode can, however, be found here on Veoh and the relevant scene begins and ends at the same times as those indicated in the original post, give or take 5 seconds.

Watching it now, it's not as bad as I remembered it being but it's still pretty damn bad and I can only imagine how offensive it must be to first-timers who, like myself three years ago, had no idea what they were getting into. Like others before me have said, the first bit isn't nearly as bad as the second bit. Maybe I pulled a Doppel and was just a bit too sensitive to the vomit-inducing Grandma Boobs moments of the first half, but I don't think it's a case of me being too sensitive when I say that the final moment in that scene is just ...

Well, it's just like Namek put it with that emoticon of his. It's that bad. UGH. Talk about crossing the line. So much for the family-friendly Prince of Tennis I'd known up until then.
Old 01-07-2011, 06:40 PM   #15
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

The funny part is because of the dead link, everyone's reactions (including my own) made my imagination go wild until I figured out this was regarding the Prince of Tennis old woman video.
あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 01-07-2011, 07:17 PM   #16
Hanatori
Skippy.

Jumpluff

Hana: *sees this thread as the last post in the Anime forum on UPN's main forum page* Isn't that an old thread? The one where Talon talks about squicky grannyboobservice in Prince of Tennis? *click* My, I'm right. My memory scares me sometimes...
*flashback*
Talon: WTF, TENIPURI WRITERS? Why would you subject us to this?!
Hana (Lurker Forme): (So there's grannyboobservice in Prince of Tennis. You learn something new every day, eh....)
*end flashback*
Hana: Okay, so what is this terrible scene Talon talks about? Now I'm all curious. ;; *watch watch*
Hana: Well, that wasn't too bad, but then I had three years' advance warning on this scene. Talon didn't. At least Grandpa was polite enough to sit on his legs.

My reaction to this thread and the video, Talon-style.
Old 01-07-2011, 07:37 PM   #17
Doppleganger
我が名は勇者王!

あきらめない 心かさね
永遠を抱きしめて
Old 01-07-2011, 07:41 PM   #18
Lady Kuno
The hostess with the mostess

This is why Hana is my waifu. :O

PROUD OWNER OF A MISSINGNO. IN FIZZY BUBBLES