UPNetwork  

Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2014, 04:46 PM   #3901
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaveTheFishGuy View Post
Trading 3 Mysterious Gummis and 3 Red Gummis to Talon for 2 Rare Candies.

--Trade Opened--
Trading 2 Rare Candies to DaveTheFishGuy in exchange for 3 Mysterious Gummis and 3 Red Gummis.

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-15-2014, 06:24 PM   #3902
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading 2 rare candies to MarbleZone for 6 Clear Gummis

*Krem stares coldly at the two*

I think he appreciates it?

*trade opened*
Old 02-15-2014, 06:42 PM   #3903
Electric Blue Eye
Nearly gone

Trading my Lv.1 Male Slakoth to Treep. for his 2 candies, Mug of Fierybrew Beer, Rose Incense, Icicle Plate, 5 Casteliacones and 3 Lum Berries.

Thank you and enjoy!

--Trade Started--

A day before Ethan traveled to Cascadia he carefully thought over who he'd like to bring. Obviously at the time he didn't know what Gym Leader would be there as they worked on a different system, so completely countering them would be out of the question...so before he needed to leave for the ferryboat he made a few of his last minute stops he needed to make before he headed out...

Walking inside the Cable Club where he met so many of his friends, the young man headed toward a familiar face with his Eevee at his side and a flying bird on the other as they circled him causing Ethan to stop on a occasion as to not trampleover them as they played tag. With the Taillow having a bigger advantage flying lower so the little fox got a chance to tag him.

He presented himself with a handshake to the veteran trainer and said "Thank you for meeting me again, I've no doubt you'll treat this little one well and thank you for helping me in such a bind." he chuckled.

Starting the trade the boy placed the red and white sphere into the machine and on his side received a handsome sum of items he would be putting to good use.

He soon collected his loot, waved a good bye and head out the door with his Pokemon closely behind.

Last edited by Electric Blue Eye; 02-16-2014 at 12:52 PM.
Old 02-15-2014, 07:02 PM   #3904
MarbleZone
Soul Badge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Treepandaone View Post
Trading 2 rare candies to MarbleZone for 6 Clear Gummis

*Krem stares coldly at the two*

I think he appreciates it?

*trade opened*
Trading 6 Clear Gummies (3 + 3) to Treepandaone for 2 candies. Anything for Krem! ^^

*Trade closed*
Old 02-15-2014, 10:25 PM   #3905
PikaGod
Marsh Badge

Trading Lv 1 Female Bellsprout to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 Blue Pokeblocks and 2 LiteBlue Pokeblocks

*TRADE STARTED*
Old 02-16-2014, 10:28 AM   #3906
Toyo
hail

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missingno. Master View Post
Spoiler: show
"Dis is a bad idea," Meowth was saying as the Trainer whose shoulder the Scratch Cat was currently riding on walked in through the double doors and entered the Cable Club. "Hedwig's gonna have someting ta say about dis."

"Somehow, I doubt it, Meowth," Keith replied. "Had a word with her earlier- I explained to her how smaller bird Pokémon basically have no hope of offering a comfortable flight to their Trainers, and how this one's never going to actually be able to provide a decent ride to me. Ergo, there's no way this one could ever even have a hope of replacing her, even if I ever would be inclined to do so."

"And she went along wit dat?" Meowth asked skeptically.

Keith shrugged. "Why wouldn't she? It's the truth," he replied. "And yeah, it seemed to satisfy her. She still didn't seem entirely pleased about the trade, but believe me, it's an improvement on when she found out about Luna and Batrach."

"Ehh, if youse says so," Meowth replied.

"I says so, Meowth," Keith stated firmly. "I says so."

At that point, Keith arrived at the trade machine, James having already shown up at the other end. He produced a single Rare Candy from his backpack and placed it on his end of the machine. And then, the lever was pulled, the machine roared to life, and in an instant, the Candy was transported to the other end of the machine, replaced on Keith's end by a Poké Ball. Keith grinned as he scooped the ball up in his hand.

"Well, Meowth," said Keith, "Ready to meet your new teammate?"

"Not really," Meowth replied.

"Too bad," smirked Keith as he threw the ball into the air. "Go, Chatot!"

In a flash of light, a small bird with multicolored plumage materialized in midair. He flew around the room for a minute before perching on Keith's Meowth-free shoulder and glancing questioningly at the human he was perching on. Keith took out his Pokédex and pointing it at his newest Pokémon.

"Chatot, the Music Note Pokémon," droned the device. "Chatot is capable of mimicking human speech. It can also imitate the cries of other Pokémon, and uses this to trick its predators into thinking it's one of them, to discourage them from attacking."

"Hello, Chatot," said Keith.

"Awwk! Hello!" replied Chatot.

"So, I'm Keith, I'm going to be your Trainer," Keith continued.

"Awwk! Keith! Trainer!" Chatot cawed in response.

Meowth smirked. "I'm an idiot," he said to the Chatot.

"Awwk! You're an idiot!" replied Chatot.

"Heh- what?! Meowth exclaimed, quickly realizing how Chatot had turned that around on him. He glared at Keith, who was doing his very best to not laugh. "Where do youse get off callin' me an idiot, huh?" he demanded.

"Awwk! Calling you an idiot! Calling you an idiot!" Chatot squawked.

Meowth glared at Chatot in silence for a moment, and then began talking again, this time almost silently. Even Keith had to struggle to hear him. "Alright, den. Here's wat I'm gonna do- I'm gonna talk so quietly dat yer not gonna be able ta mimic wat I'm sayin', cuz ya won't be able ta hear it!"

For a moment, Chatot was silent. Then... "Awwk! You're an idiot!"

"GAAAAAH!" Meowth exclaimed in exasperation.

"Chatot, I think we're gonna get along fine," grinned Keith.

"Awwk! Get along fine! Get along fine!" Chatot cawed happily. "Awwk! I think I'm gonna like it on this team!" he added.

"You're pretty smart, aren't you?" grinned Keith. "You don't just mimic words, do you? Seems to me like you can actually converse in human language."

"Awwk! Don't just mimic words! Actually converse!" nodded Chatot.

"I don't like dis," Meowth frowned. "Da position of annoyin' talkin' shoulder Pokémon is already taken."

"Awwk!" cawed Chatot. "Two shoulders! Two positions! Suck it up, furball!"

"Furball?! Why, I oughta-" began Meowth.

"Don't even, Meowth, or you're going in your ball for the entirety of our voyage this afternoon," Keith interrupted. That shut Meowth up- he hated his Poké Ball.

Chatot, on the other hand, perked up at the mention of the word "voyage". "Awwk! Voyage?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have a boat," Keith explained. "The Banette's Revenge, she's called. Me, Meowth, and some of my other Pokémon, we're all going sailing later. Why, you wanna come?"

"Awwk! Aye, aye! Shiver me timbers! Awwk!" Chatot cawed excitedly.

"I'm liking this guy more and more," grinned Keith. "Well, Chatot, welcome to the team. Now we just need to think of a nickname for you... or did you have something in mind?"

"Awwk! Something in mind! Something in mind!" nodded Chatot. "Blackbeard! Blackbeard! Awwk!"

Keith shrugged. "Works for me," he agreed. "Welcome to the team, Blackbeard. Now, let's get going- I want to introduce you to at least most of your teammates before we set sail later."

"Awwk! Set sail! Set sail!" cawed Blackbeard as Keith walked out of the Cable Club.

OOC: Trading 1 Rare Candy to Soy Sauce for his level 1 male Chatot.

*Trade Commenced*
Lv. 1 Male Chatot for a candy. Thanks, sorry for the wait. =p
Old 02-16-2014, 10:42 AM   #3907
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electric Blue Eye View Post
Trading my Lv.1 Male Slakoth to Treep. for his 2 candies, Mug of Fierybrew Beer, Rose Incense, Icicle Plate, 5 Casteliacones and 3 Lum Berries.

Thank you and enjoy!

--Trade Started--

A day before Ethan traveled to Cascadia he carefully thought over who he'd like to bring. Obviously at the time he didn't know what Gym Leader would be there as they worked on a different system, so completely countering them would be out of the question...so before he needed to leave for the ferryboat he made a few of his last minute stops he needed to make before he headed out...

Walking inside the Cable Club where he met so many of his friends, the young man headed toward a familiar face with his Eevee at his side and a flying bird on the other as they circled him causing Ethan to stop on a occasion as to not trampleover them as they played tag. With the Taillow having a bigger advantage flying lower so the little fox got a chance to tag him.

He presented himself with a handshake to the veteran trainer and said "Thank you for meeting me again, I've no doubt you'll treat this little one well and thank you for helping me in such a bind." he chuckled.

Starting the trade the boy placed the red and white sphere into the machine and on his side received a handsome sum of items he would be putting to good use.

He soon collected his loot, waved a good bye and head out the door with his Pokemon closely behind.

Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. Beep beep beep. Pokémon trainer Matthew Brown's spy on the inside was texting him, the golden Pokédex buzzing with excitement on a nightstand. Reaching over lazily, his eyes still kept focused on the TV playing the Indigo League final 2009-2010 rerun in front of him he glanced down. Immediate reaction. Matthew jumped from the blue sofa, sending a ripple down the to the Zigzagoon sleeping on the other side, startling it awake. Matthew ran out the door, quickly grabbing the coat hanging up in the corner of the room as Zigzagoon snaked up his back and onto his shoulders. He grabbed a Pokéball from the shelf-unit and whistled. A roar, then a rustle from the trees above signaled Aerodactyl's presence; the rock type circling down with pristine grace before landing and offering a shoulder, bowing to let the trainer on.

“To the Cable Club. And hurry!” he shouted as the Aerodactyl kicked off. Matthew continued to stare at the Pokédex, holding on with one hand as he re-read the text, his “spy” being a worker in the Fizzy Bubbles Egg House he had befriended and asked to send him information about certain hatchlings for a sizable Christmas card.

“Male Slakoth hatched to a trainer named Ethan. Said he was going on an adventure to Cascedia and was looking to stock up before he did I didn't get the feeling he was too attached” the message read

Matthew was in luck. Ethan was a trainer he had dealt with in the past, having traded his Eevee away for a Nidoran he knew both parties were reasonable negotiators. Knowing there was another who wanted the Pokémon, Matthew kicked Aerodactyl into hyperspeed and held on for dear life.

Aerdactyl came in hot, fast, and low as Matthew jumped from the speeding creature, rolling as he hit the ground before skidding to a halt, withdrawing the Aerodactyl into its Pokéball mid-action for a cinematic entrance. It was something they had practiced at his base, but the non-soft snowy canvas threw the trainer off a little, recoiling in pain as he held his ribs upon impact. A lesson learnt?

“Worth it.” he groaned

Probably not. Zigzagoon had done a similar stunt, using its speed to match the flight in order to keep on running, reducing the jump to a mere sprint-to-job combo that didn't seem entirely plausible to its Pokémon trainer. He let it go, in a world where animals could destroy buildings with one hyper-powerful Hyper Beam attack but have to use 4 to knock another out, anything was plausible.

His belt vibrated as a Pokéball burst with red energy, a Nidoran popping out to join the party. It sniffed the air with a curiosity before standing in a pose with Matthew, who stood from his knelt position.

“We're looking for Ethan” he said, addressing his Pokémon. “Fan out and find him”

The party broke into thirds as they began searching the town center passing shops, alleyways, vehicles and other potential hiding places for a trainer to be. Matthew hoped he had not missed him, by any account getting to Cascedia would be a challenge; but to arrive at the same time as Ethan? Next to impossible. He couldn't know the plane or ferry he was, or had, taken nor the Pokémon he had at his disposal and flying there on Aerodactyl could get him there faster, meaning a long-period of waiting at a stop he might not have taken.

“Nido. Nido. Ran!” A cry came from the left quadrant as Matthew turned to look. He saw nothing through the densely populated crowds, each seemingly enjoying the weekend and their time off, but Matthew knew it signaled something.

He begun sprinting towards the last known location, vaulting over a park bench as Zigzagoon caught up to him, the Pokémon moving in a zag to be beside him. A quick sprint and the two stopped, looking around they found themselves in a market area. Of course, his insider had said Ethan was looking for supplies so this would be the place to find them at a massively discounted price. He looked around for the purple quadruped, before spotting a flash of its ears as it rounded the corner. Following with haste, Matthew found himself at one end of the market stalls, his potential trading partner at the other.

Straightening himself up and getting his breath back, Matthew calmly strolled down the aisle, pretending to be shopping for items as he engaged in the salesmen tactics only to walk away before committing. About half-way down Matthew found Ethan as Eevee and Nidoran ran next each other and begun playing, continuing a seemingly already-established game of tag with a taillow above, Matthew stooping down to tickle the underbelly of the little brown fox.

“How close I was to keeping you” he said aloud before greeting its new trainer with a handshake, reveling in idle chit-chat before asking if he was doing anything interesting or had any new acquisitions.

He knew Ethan had, but for negotiations it worked better if the opposite party didn't know just how much you're prepared to offer. Playing it cool meant he kept the maximum candies in his pocket. He wanted to do right by the trader, of course, he had felt the sting of giving away Pokémon for cheap, but he didn't want to over-pay either, and getting an exclusive deal before the Pokémon went on the market is sometimes the best strategy for doing so; the heat of the bid can drive up the prices like crazy.

After a few moments bargaining, Matthew and Ethan found themselves at a resolution; Matthew would trade over some candies, hold items and minor healing items for the Slakoth. He was happy with the result, he might have got more if the Slakoth had drummed up no interest on the market, but the items he was trading away he had been holding onto for so long, it felt good to finally give them to someone who was going to use them. Such is the life of a rare-item finder. The Indiana Jones of the Fizzy Bubbles world.

Trading his items across, Matthew found himself in possession of a red and white Pokéball, the figure of a brown sloth contained within. He knew had previously owned a Vigoroth, the evolved form of the slacker Pokémon before him, but that was so long ago it seemed like another life. He smiled as he fondly looked back on his first adventure; Vigoroth was the highest leveled Pokémon he had on his team at level 30, his starter barely reaching double digits, and even that couldn't save the two from the treasure trap of the reigning king Luxury. A sellers remorse separated the two, Matthew giving back his old-friend his Pokémon and both Pokémon had since grown, RhyperBeam the Rhyhorn now a Rhyperior and Bubbles the Vigoroth now a Slaking.

It was time to form his own adventure with the member of the monkey family, however, and Matthew released him and Aerodactyl on the edge of the market, introducing him to them before taking to the skies once more, forever seeking adventure and companionship …

OoC: Trading 2 candies, an Icicle Plate, a Rose Incense, a Mug of Fiery Fizzybrew Beer, 5 Casteliacones and 3 Lum Berries (1 + 1 + 1) to Electric Blue Eye for his Level 1 Male Slakoth
Old 02-16-2014, 01:10 PM   #3908
Ex-Admiral Insane
Marsh Badge

Send a message via Skype™ to Ex-Admiral Insane
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaisap112 View Post
Trading Lv. 1 male Absol to Ex-Admiral Insane for 5 candies and 3 Big Pearls.

*Trade Started!*

Better late than never!
I'm so sorry it took so long.

Lucas had been eagerly anticipating this trade ever since he saw the ad. The Pokémon he was about to receive, Absol, was one that could strike fear in people’s hearts. It was known for bringing disaster with him wherever it went and Lucas didn’t want to pass up owning such an intimidating Pokémon. “I can’t wait,” he said with clear enthusiasm. His other five Pokémon toddled into the Cable Club right behind him, unsure of what to think of having such a party member amongst them. The girl Lucas was supposed to trade with drove a hard bargain and asked for some additional payment. Some pearls Lucas owned were enough, not like he had any use for those trinkets. They didn’t hold any special power nor did he know what to do with them. On the other end of the Cable Club stood the girl, Noriko. She signaled for the start of the trade after which the items and Pokéball were placed in the machine that would officially switch ownership.

After some short buzzing from the machine, a Pokéball emerged on Lucas’ side that would contain the Absol. “Succes!” he yelled out and grabbed the Pokéball. “Come on out Doom,” the new nickname he had given to the Disaster Pokémon. Unimaginative but one wouldn’t exactly say Lucas was known for the most interesting of names. The five Pokémon behind him were after all, Rags the Gallade, Watt the Magnemite, Kong the Vigoroth and Star the Ponyta. The last one Faust merely had a unique name due to its previous trainer.

A white glow emerged from the Pokéball and a shining shape formed right in front of the group. The glow faded and revealed an Absol as expected though there were clearly a few things different about it when compared to the Pokédex entries and books written about it. The creature that stood in front of him had a mere height of 30cm (yes I’m using metric here!) with its head accounting for a fourth of its size. It was a newborn. Definitely not fit for battling just yet and most likely unable to scare anyone if it tried. The Absol looked up to his new trainer with a puzzled face, his head turned to the side as if waiting for something. It took a step forward to approach but quickly fell over. “It can’t even walk yet.” Lucas nearly cried to himself. Instead of getting up, the Absol turned on his back and started pawing the air, begging to be picked up by his new trainer. “What am I supposed to do with you? I don’t know how to take care of infants.” The baby ABsol still laid there, begging to be picked up. Eventually, Rags stepped forward and picked him up, holding him in front of his face to take a good look. The Absol smiled and let out a cute yelp upon seeing Rags, his tail wagging. Kong leapt next to them. “VIG-VIGOROTH!” His hyper demeanor displaying clear enthusiasm for their new member. The Absol kindly replied the Vigoroth’s excitement with his own yelping. Star and Watt then moved forward as well to surround the newborn. Faust slowly hovered right behind them to join in. As much as the group had feared the newcomer, they had all quickly accepted the Absol into their group. Only their trainer stood behind thinking to himself in despair. How can I be a cool, intimidating trainer with a baby? The party of Pokémon all greeted their new arrival, the little Absol happily replying to each of them with an excited bark.

Welcome to the team, Doom!

----------

Trading 5 Candies and 3 Big Pearls [1] [2] to Kaisap for a Level 1 Male Absol

*Trade Closed*

Last edited by Ex-Admiral Insane; 02-17-2014 at 06:15 AM.
Old 02-16-2014, 06:49 PM   #3909
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Quote:
Originally Posted by PikaGod View Post
Trading Lv 1 Female Bellsprout to DaveTheFishGuy for 2 Blue Pokeblocks and 2 LiteBlue Pokeblocks

*TRADE STARTED*
It was nice to step down in a search. Dave stepped into the Cable Club, holding the door open for his newest companion. A Croagunk slowly mooched his way into the building, looking around with vague interest as the sacs in his cheeks inflated and deflated with each breath. Still elated at having obtained one of his main targets, the trainer was making a point of taking Jason everywhere with him. Glancing around the room, the fisherman found his contact, waving to Karmas as he stepped up to the trading machine. The other trainer had only just returned to Fizzytopia, and had traded Sam to him before his absence. Now he was getting another Pokémon from him. Digging in his pack, he pulled out a few Pokéblocks that he'd made, placing them on the pad as his side of the deal. A few seconds later, he had a Pokéball.

Nodding his thanks to the other trainer, he stepped back outside, his charge following him. Taking a few steps outside, he enlarged the device in his hand, shared a sidelong glance with Jason, and tossed it into the air. "Come on out, Bellsprout!" The orb split, disgorging light into a small, slender shape upon the ground. Upon solidifying, foot-like roots buried themselves in the earth, while a thin stem and a pair of leaves wavered in the cool breeze. A bell-shaped head sat at the top, sporting beady eyes and a wide mouth. A pleasant scent filled the air, undoubtedly from the Pokémon.

"Hi there!" Dave said, stooping down to speak on the creature's level. "Nice to meet you, Bellsprout. I'm Dave, your new trainer. This is Jason." The Croagunk nodded, stepping up to look over his new teammate. The smell was nicer closer to the Grass-type, who seemed quite pleased to meet the two. Suddenly, she looked around, twisting her stem to see a small insect flying close by. With a lunge, a vine suddenly split from her body and grabbed the bug, lashing it into her mouth with a quick gulp, before turning back to the two. "Ha, hungry huh? Should've thought as much. Don't worry, I'll be sure to find you a good supply of food. Come along, Agnes." he said, returning the plant to her PokéBall and standing up. Nodding to Jason, he set back off to base, the Croagunk trailing behind.

---------------------

OOC:
Trading Blue (+15 Beauty) Pokéblock, one Blue (+10 Beauty) Pokéblock, one LiteBlue (+100 Smart) Pokéblock and one LiteBlue (+25 Smart) Pokéblock) to PikaGod for his Lv. 1 Female Bellsprout. Thanks dude!

--Trade Closed--
Old 02-17-2014, 12:23 AM   #3910
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading 3 Green Gummis to Arc Angel for 1 rare candy. Pleasure doing business

*trade opened*
Old 02-17-2014, 04:57 AM   #3911
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Michael wandered into the Cable Club with only Jacqueline's Pokeball strapped around his waist. The trainer had no idea why he brought the bug with him, considering he was picking up a fire type, but nevertheless here she was. For the sake of everyone the Para's mushrooms had been confiscated so there was no risk of having various spores thrown about by the little prankster. With a quick chuck, Jacqueline was released into the room - and promptly hid behind Michael. The trainer gave a little chuckle before kneeling down to the Paras' level.

"Now Jackie, I've brought you here with me today because I know how frightened you can get around Fire Types. I'm going to help you face that fear right now, and the therapy starts with you being the first person to meet our new team mate."

Jackie started to shake, causing Michael cause for alarm as a powdery substance seemed to be secreted from the bug with every movement of her body.

"Don't worry, girl. I'm sure our new team-mate won't hurt you. Besides, he's part Ground Type - You've got some advantage over him too."

Jacqueline's fear was still evident, but Michael had no time to give more reassurance as he spotted the other trainer outside the Cable Club. He stood up, and pulled out his 2 Rare Candies.

"Ok, Jackie, it's time to meet your newest team-mate! Say hello to Numel when he gets here, don't be shy!"
------------------------------------------
Trading 2 Rare Candies for Charminion's Level 1 Male Numel (Who if you don't mind shall be named Stephen). Thank you!
(I would give a better intro post RP but I've been trying all weekend to start it with no luck so lol hurried jub sorry)

*Trade Started*
Old 02-17-2014, 09:53 AM   #3912
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
Trading 2 Rare Candies for Charminion's Level 1 Male Numel (Who if you don't mind shall be named Stephen). Thank you!
(I would give a better intro post RP but I've been trying all weekend to start it with no luck so lol hurried jub sorry)

*Trade Started*
Not a problem, take good care of him!

Lv.1 Numel (M) for 2 Candies.

Trade Closed
Old 02-17-2014, 03:26 PM   #3913
Arc_Angel
Ghostly Mistress

Quote:
Trading 3 Green Gummis to Arc Angel for 1 rare candy. Pleasure doing business

*trade opened*
Trading 1 Candy to Treepandaone for his 3 Green Gummi's

Many Thanks

*Trade Closed*
Old 02-18-2014, 07:58 PM   #3914
Whimsy
Dance till you're dead~

Send a message via Skype™ to Whimsy
Awakening.

"Wake up."

He'd been hearing those words all week. The voice, the strangest voice that seemed compelling yet oddly familiar whispered to him every day.

"Remember."

They never stopped. Every day he was racked with fits of madness as he tried to find the source. He clawed at the walls, he scratched at his skin, but they just. Didn't. STOP.

"Serve me."

Even Dikune found himself unable to help his trainer - the Drowzee's characteristic Hypnotic powers were no match for whatever ailed the boy. It was inevitable then, that the young trainer was confined to his room before he could hurt anyone.

"The Cable Club."

His squad had forgotten he had a window in his room. Blue had walked up to give the crazed teen food but found the room deserted, in disarray. Sheets upon sheets of paper littered the floor, each covered in the same weird symbol of an eye. And the walls - oh the walls - were covered in scrawls of insanity as if they themselves were screaming for help. 'Twas the room of a madman. But the boy was not crazed. In fact, one could say he was enlightened.

"Assist him."
-----------------
The teen walked into the Cable Club, his hood obscuring his face. He got it now. He knew who he was. It all made sense really: his lack of skill as a trainer was all a facade - his acceptance of all Pokemon a hint to his true rank. He was here on a mission. He was here for her.
He turned to see another trainer enter the building and wasted no time with introductions.

"Strengthen him."

"Hello, Blaze. I have come to you upon request from my Queen. She has taken quite a shining to your young Shuppet. But alas, it is too weak right now."

"Recruit him."

"I can change that. I shall make you a deal: I shall give you the tools needed to unlock her evolution. However in return she must pledge eternal servitude to my Queen, for she is the one who has supplied these tools. Is that acceptable?"

The teen reached into his pocket and pulled out a small drawstring bag containing exactly 3 Rare Candies. How he knew that the Ghost type needed 3 levels to evolve was no coincidence.
But of course, Nothing is ever coincidence when you serve the Blood Goddess.
General Michael stared deep into Blaze's eyes, as if he was looking directly into the trainer's soul.

"Do we have a deal?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trading 3 Rare Candies to BlazeVA for his 3 Water Gummis. Thank you!
*trade started*
Old 02-18-2014, 09:06 PM   #3915
Treepandaone
Original Gangsters

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Arc Angel in exchange for her Base Token

Thanks Arc, appreciate it.

*trade opened*

Trading 1 Rare Candy to Blaze in exchange for 3 Mysterious Gummis.

Thanks for helping make Rhyperior smarter!

*trade opened*
Old 02-18-2014, 10:35 PM   #3916
Emi
Barghest Barghest Barghe-

Send a message via Skype™ to Emi
Quote:
Originally Posted by swampertforever View Post
"Wake up."

He'd been hearing those words all week. The voice, the strangest voice that seemed compelling yet oddly familiar whispered to him every day.

"Remember."

They never stopped. Every day he was racked with fits of madness as he tried to find the source. He clawed at the walls, he scratched at his skin, but they just. Didn't. STOP.

"Serve me."

Even Dikune found himself unable to help his trainer - the Drowzee's characteristic Hypnotic powers were no match for whatever ailed the boy. It was inevitable then, that the young trainer was confined to his room before he could hurt anyone.

"The Cable Club."

His squad had forgotten he had a window in his room. Blue had walked up to give the crazed teen food but found the room deserted, in disarray. Sheets upon sheets of paper littered the floor, each covered in the same weird symbol of an eye. And the walls - oh the walls - were covered in scrawls of insanity as if they themselves were screaming for help. 'Twas the room of a madman. But the boy was not crazed. In fact, one could say he was enlightened.

"Assist him."
-----------------
The teen walked into the Cable Club, his hood obscuring his face. He got it now. He knew who he was. It all made sense really: his lack of skill as a trainer was all a facade - his acceptance of all Pokemon a hint to his true rank. He was here on a mission. He was here for her.
He turned to see another trainer enter the building and wasted no time with introductions.

"Strengthen him."

"Hello, Blaze. I have come to you upon request from my Queen. She has taken quite a shining to your young Shuppet. But alas, it is too weak right now."

"Recruit him."

"I can change that. I shall make you a deal: I shall give you the tools needed to unlock her evolution. However in return she must pledge eternal servitude to my Queen, for she is the one who has supplied these tools. Is that acceptable?"

The teen reached into his pocket and pulled out a small drawstring bag containing exactly 3 Rare Candies. How he knew that the Ghost type needed 3 levels to evolve was no coincidence.
But of course, Nothing is ever coincidence when you serve the Blood Goddess.
General Michael stared deep into Blaze's eyes, as if he was looking directly into the trainer's soul.

"Do we have a deal?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Trading 3 Rare Candies to BlazeVA for his 3 Water Gummis. Thank you!
*trade started*
OoC: Holy shit on a shingle! I was not expecting to potentially have Blaze deny the candies just because of a moral dilemma. But I think I have a way around this. Stay tuned.

He was standing in a field, a burning field. He knew this was it for him. This was the last time he would be able to enjoy the miraculous gift of killing. They had come for him. They were going to kill him. He would not go quietly into the night. He would kill all of them, yes, he would kill all of them. Then, he would let the flames take him. Take him, and the bodies of all the burning children he had sacrificed. He had known she was coming. He was her prophet. It would not be for hundreds of years. But he knew he would be revived, and she would rise and he would perform the greatest act of killing ever. It was going to be his final performance.

"Long birth...the Blood Goddess."

Such was Hades dream when he woke up. His old personality was a fake one created in order to hide away his connection with the Blood Goddess when she would arrive. When he was revived, the powers that be panicked and tried to contain him. It worked...for a time. His memories began to leak once the Blood Goddess became the woman Coselle, and then he was confused, wandering without a purpose. He had no idea what those memories were, his fake personality rejecting them and their existence. But now the Blood Goddess had arisen, just as he knew would happen. With that, his old personality was revived as well, destroying the old one. Well...not quite. It still tried to keep control, still kept trying to serve its purpose. But he wouldn't let it. No, he had a duty now. A purpose. To serve the blood goddess. To be her prophet. Now was his time to usher in a new era of murder and death. "Now is my time!" Hades yelled out, before quieting down quickly. He needed to be discreet. He had already set up the trade. Now, it was time to go through with it. He had already dipped into the FB Bank, taking five candies out of Blaze's account, but it was not enough. He did not feel he had the power level needed to evolve, so he looked it up. Three more candies. That's all he needed. That's when he found him. The unwitting mortal that the Blood Goddess had made her servant. This would serve him well.

As he floated over the egg house, the three blue gummis in hand, he noticed him. The servant. The slave. The one without a name. All of those who served under the Blood Goddess discarded their names. Or, at least to the Prophet, they should. They are nothing without her. He was...well the Prophet wasn't really sure who he was, but he did not have a name to him. But, what he needed to do was pass himself off as Blaze. Obviously he could not do it as he was, but he thought he had a way. Looking at the servant, he shoots out a beam of light at him, this light being a confuse Ray. Normally this would leave a person addled and unable to do anything, but he altered the ability on this one to make it seem like he was a person. Going into the Cable Club, he meets the servant and gives him the gummis, before saying, "We have a deal, Servant. I, the Prophet, shall serve the every need and whim of my Queen, the undying Blood Goddess." Just then, as he figured it would, the illusion broke, and while he turned away before seeing the reaction of the servant, he grinned at the shock and awe he must have felt at seeing the prophet's true power. He left the Cable Club, and consumed the three candies. "Now, I shall meet my Queen."

--------------------------------------------------------
Trading 3 Blue Gummis to Swampy for 3 Rare Candies. Thanks! Moral dilemma avoided!

Quote:
Trading 1 Rare Candy to Blaze in exchange for 3 Mysterious Gummis.

Thanks for helping make Rhyperior smarter!

*trade opened*
Trading 3 Mysterious Gummis to Treep for 1 Rare Candy. Cheers!
Old 02-20-2014, 10:36 PM   #3917
jolteonjak
Volcano Badge

Trading 5 Candies to Marion Ette for Taran, her Lv.13 M Joltik.

**TRADE OPENED**
Old 02-20-2014, 11:40 PM   #3918
Talon87
時の彼方へ

Trading Shadowshocker 5 Rare Candies in exchange for his Level 1 female Cherubi.

*Trade Begun*
Old 02-21-2014, 01:33 AM   #3919
Sneaze
Mrow?

Trading the following to Charminions for his shiny female Houndour:

5x Rare Candy
9x Mysterious Gummi (3, 3, 3)
3x Red Gummi
3x Gold Gummi
3x Black Gummi
3x Royal Gummi
3x White Gummi
3x Brown Gummi
3x Pink Gummi
+15 Dry Blueberry Poffin
+5 Sweet Strawberry Poffin
+5 Sour Lemon Poffin
+5 Dry Blueberry Poffin
+10 Bitter Apple Poffin
+15 Bitter Apple Poffin
1x Mug of Fizzbrew Beer
1x Conker
1x Bunny Bonnet
1x Rainbow Egg
1x Dusk Stone

*Trade Started*

Thanks so much and sorry for taking so long. =x
Old 02-21-2014, 04:17 AM   #3920
Shadowshocker
used First Impression

Quote:
Originally Posted by Talon87 View Post
Trading Shadowshocker 5 Rare Candies in exchange for his Level 1 female Cherubi.

*Trade Begun*
Traded a Level 1 female Cherubi to Talon87 for his 5 Rare Candies.

*trade closed*
*end transmission*
Old 02-21-2014, 09:43 AM   #3921
Charminions
Your reality is mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneezey12 View Post
Better late than never, hehe. Take good care of her!

Lv.1 Shiny Houndour (F) for all that stuff.

Trade Closed
Old 02-21-2014, 04:16 PM   #3922
OkikuMew
Droppin' CDs and beats

Trading 3 candies for Missingno. Master's Passion Pokéblock and Charcoal.

**Trade Started**

-------------------------------------------------------

Trading 2 candies for DaveTheFishGuy's Passion Pokeblock and Blueberry Poffin.

**Trade Started**

Thanks to both of ya! ^^
Old 02-21-2014, 04:19 PM   #3923
DaveTheFishGuy
Primordial Fishbeast

Send a message via Skype™ to DaveTheFishGuy
Relicanth

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 2 candies for DaveTheFishGuy's Passion Pokeblock and Blueberry Poffin.

**Trade Started**

Thanks to both of ya! ^^
Trading one Passion Pokéblock (+20 Beauty & Cute) and one Blueberry Poffin (+10 Beauty) to Okiku for 2 Rare Candies, thanks!

--Trade Closed--

OkikuMew
~ Tess Edit: Passion Pokéblock used on 23/02/2014.
~ Tess Edit: Blueberry Poffin used on 09/03/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-11-2014 at 07:52 PM.
Old 02-21-2014, 04:19 PM   #3924
Missingno. Master
An actual game I made!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkikuMew View Post
Trading 3 candies for Missingno. Master's Passion Pokéblock and Charcoal.

**Trade Started**
Trading my Passion Pokéblock and Charcoal to Okiku for 3 Candies. Thanks!

*Trade Closed*

~ Tess Edit: OkikuMew's Passion Pokéblock used on 02/03/2014.

Last edited by enchantress; 03-05-2014 at 12:45 AM.
Old 02-23-2014, 11:12 PM   #3925
Itzatrap
Volcano Badge

Trading my level 1 female Shuppet w/HM Flash to DaveTheFishGuy for 3x Pink Gummi.

**Trade Started**

Take care of this ghostie!
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   UPNetwork > Independent Forums > Fizzy Bubbles > FB Time Out > Hall of Records